Create A Clan- V.3

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

blueclan // 011

Postby miss universe » Sun Jun 04, 2017 6:19 pm

B L U E C L A N
Number of Cats: / ♀ 6, ♂ 7 / 13 cats total.
last moonstone visit; june fourth
blueclans archive

snowpaw sighed as hazelkit climbed on top of his shoulders, his ears flicking back and forth. "snowpaw, snowpaw! did you know me and frostkit and ivykit and silverkit are going to be apprentices next moon?!" hazelkit chirped, his paw accidentally going into snowpaws eye. he hissed and gently shook the kit off, his expression exasperated.
"only because that's all you talk about!" snowpaw said, nudging the kitten playfully. snowpaw heard thrushwhisker giggle and glared at her, his eyes glittering with anger. "leave me alone." he muttered with a scowl, and thrushwhisker flinched back in surprise.
"hey! you apologize to her right now. it's not her fault you got punished. she's a warrior, learn some respect!" gingerstorm snapped, and snowpaw's lip curled.
"it's not fair! how was i supposed to know that he wasn't trying to hurt brindlenose?! what if he was a loner who wanted to eat her? then i wouldn't be punished, i would be rewarded!" he snapped back, his eyes narrowed. gingerstorms fur bristled, but thrushwhisker placed her tail on her mates shoulder in an effort to calm her down.
brindlenose padded out from the medicine cat's den, presumedly from visiting the new warrior. she flicked an ear at snowpaw and mewed, "h-he does have a point though. in any other situation, snowpaw wouldn't have b-been punished." gingerstorm gaped at her, but snowpaw gratefully purred at her. "thank you brindlenose." he said, and brindlenose nodded. she turned her head to mallowpool's den and murmured, "you only scratched him. shadefang isn't even hurt, mallowpool just wants to make sure an infection doesn't set in." snowpaw felt a bit of remorse at that, his tail drooping down. he bent his head and muttered, "i was just trying to protect my clanmate."
thrushwhisker stepped forwards and butted his head affectionately. "we know that. you just can't attack everyone head-first, that's what tawnystar is trying to teach you. and the punishment isn't so bad, all you have to do is watch her kits and not leave camp."
snowpaw thought about this for a moment and then nodded. he turned to thrushwhisker and asked hesitantly, "will you watch the kits for a few minutes? i'll come back, i just want to apologize..." thrushwhisker nodded, her eyes shining with pride. snowpaw took a deep breath and walked towards the medicine cats den, his tail dragging behind him. he poked his head in and asked hesitantly, "um, shadefang? can i come in?" the den was dark, and he couldn't see anything moving inside of it.
"come in if you want." shadefang called out, and snowpaw took a deep breath before walking inside. "i-i just wanted to say i'm sorry. i got scared because brindlenose is my friend, and i don't want anything to happen to her. i shouldn't have attacked you." shadefang stared at him, his yellow eyes slightly unnerving the apprentice. after a long pause, shadefang dipped his head. "all is forgiven, tiny one." snowpaw bristled and said, "hey! i'm not tiny!" shadefang purred, the sound rusty and cracked, like he hadn't done it in a while. "ah, but i tower over you like a hawk does to a mouse! and you say you are not tiny. ha. you are funny snowpaw, so i will be your friend." snowpaw stiffened, he wasn't sure if he liked the strange tom. either way however, he just nodded and left the den with his head held high. brindlenose bounded up to him, her expression hopeful.
"how did it go?" she asked, and snowpaw flicked his tail.
"well, he accepted my apology, but then called me tiny and said he was a hawk and i was a mouse! so i guess we're friends now." snowpaw said, suddenly baffled at how the conversation went. brindlenose blinked and tilted her head.
'that's...good?" she asked hesitantly, and snowpaw shrugged. he then tilted his head and asked slyly, "why do you care if we get along? and why are you spending so much time in there?" brindlenose flushed and stammered out, "w-why would you, w-what do you e-even...i-i don't like what you're i-implying!" she quickly turned and then collided into stonefur, making them both fall onto the ground. snowpaw giggled, his eyes wide and innocent. "woah girl! why you in such a hurry? foxfoot wants us to go a-huntin' so chop chop!" brindlenose nodded a few times and sent a backwards look to snowpaw who only grinned. thrushwhisker padded over to him and pushed a moss ball to him. "the kits will love to play with this." snowpaw nodded and headed into the nursery, where frostkit and ivykit jumped onto him.
"snowpaw!" "hiya snowpaw!" they chirped, and snowpaw chuckled. "hello again. look what i have!"

[[ tawnystar goes to the moonstone and requests a warrior
gingerstorm and thrushwhisker go on patrol
brindlenose, stonefur and foxfoot are hunting
blueclan ate one vole and one mouse
one cobweb was used for shadefang
snowpaw cannot leave camp for one moon ]]

Leader:
          tawnystar| 53 moons | molly |
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
          foxfoot | 39 moons | tom |

Medicine Cat:
          mallowpool| 61 moons | tom |

Warriors:
          thrushwhisker| 32 moons | molly |
          gingerstorm| 39 moons | molly |
          stonefur| 43 moons | tom |
          brindlenose | 20 moons | molly |
          shadefang | 28 moons | tom |
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]♦[/url]

Apprentices:
          snowpaw | 11 moons | tom |

Queens:
          tawnystar | 53 moons | molly |

Kits:
          frostkit | 5 moons | tom |
          silverkit | 5 moons | molly |
          hazelkit | 5 moons | tom |
          ivykit | 5 moons | molly |
          [url=link]♦[/url]

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    beechclan | hazilnut
    lotusclan | wolfie
    echoclan | katrione
    quartzclan | sunnymcsun
    swallowclan | arya22
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Bordering Clans
    north | flowerclan
    south | blazeclan
    east | clan name
    west | lotusclan

Medicine Store
    borage leaves x1 | helps queens milk to flow, also helps bring down fevers.
    chamomile x2 | strengthens the heart and soothes the mind.
    chervil x1 | helps stop infection in wounds and bellyaches. can also be used during kitting.
    chickweed x0 | treats greencough, although not as effective as catmint.
    cobwebs x1 | soaks up and slows / stops bleeding, can also be used to bind broken bones.
    horsetail x1 | treats infections and stops bleeding.
    poppy seeds x 1 | helps a cat calm down, sleep, and ease pain. not recommended for nursing queens.
    raspberry leaves x1 | eases pain and potentially stops bleeding.
    tansy x 1 | prevents greencough, soothes a sore throat, prevents coughing and cures some wounds and poisons.
    thyme x1 | calms nervousness and anxiety, used for cats who are in shock.
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    mouse | x0 | 1 servings
    thrush | x0 | 1 servings
    vole | x1 | 2 servings
    rabbit | x0 | 2 servings
    catfish | x1 | 3 servings
    buzzard | x1 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    foxfoot | snowpaw | 3 - climbing, battling, stealth
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions

Deceased Cats:
    Cat Name | Cause of Death

Mates:
    foxfoot and tawnystar
    gingerstorm and thrushwhisker
    Name and Name

miss universe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create A Clan- V.3

Postby jaiden. » Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:04 am

Number of Cats: ♀She-Cats: 2|♂Toms: 2
Next Moonpool Visit: Now
Next Due Kits: N/A

Sorry, I don't have time to write it out!

[ The new cat is named Mapleclaw! ]

[ Mapleclaw and Sootheart go on a walk together, asking to be mates! ]

[ Hawkstar asks for a deputy at the Moonpool! ]

[ Snowfrost hunts! ]

[ The Clan one serving of bird! ]

[ To heal Sootheart's foot elder leaves and poppy seeds are used up! ]

Leader:
          Hawkstar | 47 moons | ♀She-cat | X
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Medicine Cat:
          Snowfrost | 28 moons | ♂Tom | X

Warriors:
          Sootheart | 24 moons | ♂Tom | X
          Mapleclaw | 26 moons | ♀She-cat | X

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Clan Name | Username
    East | Twoleg Place
    South | Clan Name | Username
    West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Catmint | Cures Greencough, and sometimes Whitecough. | x1
    Chervil | For infected wounds and bellyaches. Helps kitting, too. | x1
    Cobweb | So soak up or slow bleeding. Can also bind broken bones. | x1
    Elder Leaves | Soothes sprains. | x0
    Poppy Seeds | Help you sleep, sooth shock or distress, or ease pain. | x1
    Item | Use | x#

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Birds | x0 | 3 servings |
    Big Fish | x0 | 3 servings
    Small fish | x0 | 2 servings
    Squirrel | x0 | 2 servings
    Mouse | x0 | 1 servings
    Shrew | x0 | 1 servings

Mentors:
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:

Mates:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits

EmberClan hunts by jumping up high in the trees, and fishing by the river. They leap up onto the branches to catch birds and squirrel, and hook varieties of fish out of the river. Sometimes, they will catch a mouse or shrew on the ground by cornering it with the help of Clanmates.

To the East there is a Twoleg Place!
jaiden.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Skullclan - [21]

Postby Heda » Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:06 am

Number of Cats: 25 | ♂: 13 | ♀: 12

────────────────────────────────────────
Today was a very happy day, four kits were born in the clan and all were healthy. Copperflame grinned wildly as he sat with Aspenswirl and Cedarmouse. "That is truly wonderful, did you decide on names for the two?" Copperflame nodded at Cedarmouse's question. "Well we had thought about it before hand but it is much different once you see them. Although Boneleaf said she was deffiently naming a girl Juniper after her mother so that was already planned and Harekit seemed to just fit you know." Aspenswirl smiled, "Ah the joys of little ones, I need to start finding a cat that would be willing to be a Mort-Skinner, Kestrelpaw and Rainpaw don't seem like they would fit the cut but there is great hope in these kits!" Copperflame just stared at him for a second and Cedarmouse gave a small laugh at his face. "Not sure if I want my son or daughter to be a Mort-Skinner." Aspenswirl frowned a little and looked at the two with a small smile. "What is wrong with being a Mort-Skinner! It is a great honor!" Cedarmouse nodded and gave a smirk. "I know you have said many times before. Maybe Pikekit and Rushkit may become better candidates too." Aspenswirl just rolled his eyes as his two friends seem to have thought his role was a little odd. "Maybe Soulstars kits will." Copperflame let out a laugh and just sighed. "Yeah, sure."

----

Blizzardstrike padded through the wasteland that was her territory, admiring the skeleton like trees. She really had only escaped the camp for a walk. They had plenty of food so they weren't in any desperate need for i which meant hunting patrols weren't happening today. It was a sort of break for the really good hunters in the clan. "You're deep in thought now aren't you?" A smooth voice would be heard behind her and she's whip around. "Who are you?" she snapped at the fellow young warrior. He chuckled and shrugged. "Who do you want me to be?" Blizzardstrike frowned at this and glared at the blue eyed tom. "I want you to tell me who you are?" The tom circled her curiously and Blizzardstrike growled with frustrations. "The names Pickle." He stopped in front of her smiling, her head tilted to the side as curiosity took over her senses. "What's a pickle?" Blizzard strike questioned the odd name with deep thought as she had never heard the word. "Well it's my name, and the name of this green thing humans eat." This confused her even more, his explanation made no sense. "But you aren't green." He looked her in a weird way this time, not really sure what she was going on about. "Anyway that's my name." The two stared at each other for a long while until Blizzardstrike realized she was staring. "Oh! I am taking you to my clan if you like it or not, now lets go." Blizzardstrike spoke proudly and the two started walking.

"Well I want to come anyway so it really isn't forced." The she-cat shot him a look. "But I still found you on my clans territory so either way you would have no choice." Pickle grinned and his tail lashed as the two walked with one another. "You mean I found you.It isn't a matter of choice because I want to come." Blizzardstrike growled, he was just arguing with her and clearly trying to get under her fur. "Whats your name?" The questioned popped out of him after a few seconds and she gave him a glance. "Blizzardstrike." He nodded and after a minute he looked at her with this cocky grin. "You don't look like a blizzard." Blizzardstrike slowly cracked a smirk as the two carried on.

-----

[Four servings of frog and one serving of vole were eaten.]
[Patrol; Flintscreech, Burntpath, Quailfur, Aspenswirl, Rainpaw]
[Herbs ; Ivythistle, Beetlepaw ]
[Soulstar asks for a warrior at the moonpool]
[Basileyes is having her kits (I am hoping for more then one but less then five.)

Leader:
      Soulstar | 45 | Tom |
      Lives: ★★★★★★★☆☆

Deputy:
      Troutleap | 39 | Tom |

Medicine Cat:
      Ivythistle | 60 | Molly |

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
      Beetlepaw | 16 | Tom |

Warriors:
      Runningsong | 36 | Molly |
      Copperflame | 33 | Tom |
      Quailfur | 44 | Molly |
      Aspenswirl | 51 | Tom |
      Cedarmouse | 57 | Tom |
      Emberslash | 34 | Molly |
      Eelswoop | 22 | Molly |
      Basileyes | 34 | Molly |
      Flintscreech | 37 | Tom |
      Nightstone | 38 | Molly |
      Burntpath | 37 | Tom |
      Boneleaf | 30 | Molly |
      Blizzardstrike | 14 | Molly |
      Pricklejay | 16 | Tom |

Apprentices:
      Kestrelpaw | 10 | Tom |
      Rainpaw | 10 | Molly |
      name | age | gender | [url=link]₪[/url]

Queens:
      Riverheart | 40 | Molly |
      name | age | gender | [url=link]₪[/url]

Kits:
      Juniperkit | 0 | Molly |
      Harekit | 0 | Tom |
      Pikekit | 0 | Tom |
      Rushkit | 0 | Tom |

Elders:
      name | age | gender |[url=link]₪[/url]
      name | age | gender |[url=link]₪[/url]
Ally Clans:
Coastclan | cosmos
Blazeclan | shimmerstream

Enemy Clans
Thicketclan | emberwisp

Border Clans
Northern Forest | Thicketclan
Western River | Blazeclan
Eastern Mountains | Echoclan
Southern Mountains | Jinxclan

Medicine Store
Alder Bark | x2 |
Bark from an alder tree is good for healing toothaches.
Burdock Root | x3 |
This herb is used to treat infections, and is especially g
ood for rat bites.
Catmint | x5 |
This herb is good for treating white cough and green co
ugh.
Chervile Root | x3 |
This herb is used to keep away and treat infections.
Comfrey | X2 |
This herb is used to put broken bone on the right path fo
r mending.
Daisy Leaves | x2 |
This herb is used to soothe aching joints.
Elder Leaves | x2 |
This herb can be used to help treat sprains.
Lavender | x2 | This herb is used to treat coughs and fevers.
It can also be used to calm a cat in the event of a nervous break
down or severe shock.
Marigold | x2 |
This herb is used to keep wounds from getting infected. It can al
so heal sores.
Nettle Leaves | x2 |
This herb is used to keep down the swelling of a wound.
Oak Leaves | x3 |
This herb is used to stop bleeding from a wound and to fight infe
ction.
Poppy Seeds | x2 | This seed is used to numb pain and help a cat
sleep.
Snake Root | x2 | This herb is used to counter the effects of pois
on.
Yarrow | x1 | This herb is used to make a cat vomit. This action
expels poisons from the body.
Cobwebs | x3 |
Cobwebs are used to stop bleeding.
Honey | x2 |
Honey is used to treat sore throats.
Wild Garlic | x2 | Rolling in this herb can help to keep infection o
ut of wounds. It is also good for rat bites.

Fresh-Kill Pile:
Trout | x4 | 4 servings
Salmon | x4 | 4 servings
Frog | x0 | 1 servings
Snake | x4 | 2 servings
Vole | x3 | 1 servings
Pheasant | x3 | 3 servings
Total | 18 | 52 servings

Training:
Necessary Skills: Fishing, Combat
Common Skills: Speed, Stealth, Swimming
Rare Skills: Climbing, intensive tracking

Mentor | Apprentice | * | * | * | *
Quailpaw | Blizzardpaw | ₪ | ₪ | ₪ | ₪
Emberslash | Kestralpaw | ₪ | ₪ | ₪ | *
Aspenswirl | Rainpaw | ₪ | ₪ | ₪ | *

Families:
Troutleap + Runningsong ⇒ Rainpaw, Kestralpaw
Emberslash, Basileyes
Nightsone, Soulstar
Flintscreech, Burntpath
Copperflame + Boneleaf = Juniperkit, Harekit
Riverheart + ?? = Pikekit, Rushkit
Soulstar + Basileyes =

Deceased Cats:
Cat Name | Age | Cause of Death
Heda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Coastclan (7)

Postby ..cosmos.. » Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:17 pm

Number of Cats: 8
Next Moonpool Visit: June 11

Otterleaf and Saltleap were back before the Cricketstar and Bluesage, Otterleaf's mouth was still flapping. "Otterleaf!" her voice echoed throughout the cave and Otterleaf's ears went back. "Please be quiet for one moment. You are very loud." Saltleap claimed politely and Otterleaf's ears twitched before smiling. "Oh yeah sorry sometimes I get carried away, Bluesage says I was born without a stop button although I am not really sure what a button is. I think it is a two-leg thing. Do you think it's a two-leg?" She was giving him a blank hard stare and Otterleaf grinned. "Oh yay sorry." Saltleap just smiled and rolled her eyes. "Go get some food."

Bluesage and Cricketstar walked in silence and as the made there way up to the pine trees in their territory to walk the border. It was a long walk up the rocks but it was really. They were walking through the fresh blooming pines when a little giggle came out of no where. The two looked at one another and their heads tilted. The two followed the sound quietly and peered at a small Russian blue playing with a flower. Bluesage tilted his head, "Dear Starclan that is my nephew!" Cricketstar looked at him curiously as he dashed out towards the small cat. "Pepper! What are you doing here! I told you to stay back with the others!" The small little apprentice looked at his Uncle and grinned. "Uncle Blue! No I didn't want to, I wanted to follow you and be with you but I got lost on the way especially because it was a few weeks after you had left that I started to try and find you." He was actually surprised his young nephew had even made it that far. "Well you must be starving come with us." Bluesage looked back at Cricketstar hoping she would take in the apprentice, he knew she would. Cricketstar had a heart and a soft spot.

[A serving of squirrel was eaten]
[Tallstorm looks for herbs]

[Otterleaf, Bluesage, Saltleap, Pinepaw go hunting ]
[Cricketstar asks for a warrior at the moonpool]

Leader:
      Cricketstar | 39 | molly |

Deputy:
      Saltleap | 28 | molly |

Medicine Cat:
      Tallstorm | 41 | tom |

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
      name | age | gender |[url=link]☀[/url]

Warriors:
      Bluesage | 44 | tom |
      Otterleaf | 18 | tom |
      name | age | gender | [url=link]☀[/url]

Apprentices:
      Pinepaw | 5 | tom | [url=link]☀[/url]

Queens:
      Honeyflame | 32 | molly |

Kits:
      Adderkit | 2 | tom |

Elders:
Ally Clans:
Blazeclan | shimmerstream
Skullclan | heda

Enemy Clans
Name | Username

Border Clans
North Forest | Roseclan
Eastern Forest| open
Western Beach | open
South | water/sea

Medicine Store
Alder Bark | x0 |
Bark from an alder tree is good for healing toothaches.
Borage Leaves | x1 |
This herb is used to treat fevers. It also helps nursing q
ueens bring up their milk supply.
Catmint | x1 |
This herb is good for treating white cough and green co
ugh.
Celandine | x0 |
This herb is used to ease pain. It can also be used to tre
at injuries of the eyes.
Chervile Root | x1 |
This herb is used to keep away and treat infections.
Comfrey | X1 |
This herb is used to put broken bone on the right path fo
r mending.
Daisy Leaves | x0 |
This herb is used to soothe aching joints.
Dock Leaves | X0 |
This herb is used to treat nettle stings. Its juices are also g
ood for soothing sore paw pads.
Feaverfew |x0 |
This herb is used to cool feverish cats and treat headaches.
Goldenrod | x0 |
This herb is used in poultices to treat aching joints and stiff
ness. It can also be used to treat severe injuries.
Lavender | x0 | This herb is used to treat coughs and fevers.
It can also be used to calm a cat in the event of a nervous break
down or severe shock.
Marigold | x1 |
This herb is used to keep wounds from getting infected. It can al
so heal sores.
Nettle Leaves | x1 |
This herb is used to keep down the swelling of a wound.
Nettle Seeds | x0 |
This seed is used to counter the effects of weak poisons.
Oak Leaves | x0 |
This herb is used to stop bleeding from a wound and to fight infe
ction.
Poppy Seeds | x1 | This seed is used to numb pain and help a cat
sleep.
Snake Root | x0 | This herb is used to counter the effects of pois
on.
Yarrow | x1 | This herb is used to make a cat vomit. This action
expels poisons from the body.
Cobwebs | x1 |
Cobwebs are used to stop bleeding.
Honey | x1 |
Honey is used to treat sore throats.
Wild Garlic | x0 | Rolling in this herb can help to keep infection o
ut of wounds. It is also good for rat bites.

Fresh-Kill Pile:
Sooty tern | x1 | 3 servings
Small Fish | x2 | 2 servings
Sea Urchin | x1 | 2 servings
Rabbit | x0 | 2 servings
Vole | x1 | 1 servings
Squirrel | x0 | 2 servings
Total | 4 | 8 servings

Training:
Necessary Skills: Speed, Agility
Common Skills: Swimming, Endurance, Logic
Rare Skills: Climbing, Advance Stealth

Families:
Honeyflame & ? ⇒ Adderkit, Petalkit

Deceased Cats:
Petalkit | 0 | still born
[/quote]
Last edited by ..cosmos.. on Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
..cosmos..

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

clan replies no.8

Postby ashton. » Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:17 pm

WEATHER: it is currently green-leaf. The storms and floods have died down with the arrival of green-leaf. the weather is certainly pleasant now; it's nice and sunny out. it will be easier to catch prey, find herbs, and come across new cats now.

stormly wrote:
    ixxxxtThe hunting patrol had returned in panic to find that the leader, medicine cat and queen were missing without a trace. It was Mosspelt who was first to return.

ixxxxt"You left Bumblebelly by herself?" her mate and the clan's deputy yelled. Mosspelt frankly didn't care, she had probably ran off to search for Poppystar as well. He knew the energetic queen would never obey his orders; she didn't even listen to her own mate. The whole clan was fighting against each other. Softstep was the only one not talking, he seemed quiet and almost scared, hiding in the background of the whole mess.

ixxxxt"Poppystar is missing-

ixxxxt"Yes and Bumblebelly is as well."

ixxxxt"You toms really do get on my nerves. Yes, our leader and Bumblebelly are missing! We should go look for them instead of bickering like you foolish cats."

ixxxxt"Sorry, Mosspelt, Hailstrike. I will assign a search party," Ashenstorm replied with guilt hanging on to his words. His reaction was harsh to the poor medicine cat. Mosspelt looked worn down like an old bed of moss. Softstep was talking with Ashenstorm quietly about the patrol. It seemed like every cat was on edge.

ixxxxt"No need! the queen huffed. She dragged herself to camp, panting heavily. "I've found Poppystar. She's unconscious and seems feverish.. she's right beside the sun rocks." Softstep and Hailstrike made their way out of camp, running to their leader without any questions from the others. The two pushed her up. The leader seemed unconscious but she still managed to keep her eyes faintly open. It was strange, it seemed as if she was mumbling something under her breath as well.

ixxxxt"Bumblebelly, lay down. The constant moving will take a toll on you," Mosspelt mumbled. The medicine cat was almost hiding from Ashenstorm's stare. The deputy made his way to his mate and gave her a soft purr. It was Ashenstorm so it ended with a long and stern lecture. Bumblebelly wasn't listening because the medicine cat was right, the pain was starting to hit her like a storm. The queen knew her kits were due any day; maybe even by the hour.

ixxxxtOut of Mosspelt's instructions the two warriors laid their leader on a fresh bed of moss, which Honeypaw had made a few days earlier. The two warriors left shortly after that to go fetch prey for the clan. The whole clan needs a break for a bit or they will become restless as well. "I need borage leaves for her fever. I will fetch them but I'd prefer for you to stay here to watch both your leader and mate," the spotted tom had ordered to Ashenstorm.

"Take Honeypaw with you, you will need the help."

ixxxxtThey both nodded in agreement and with that the medicine cat and apprentice were off. "Will Poppystar be okay?" Honeypaw asked worryingly. Mosspelt responded with fake confidence, "if we treat her quick. I'm sure I can help her as much as I can." He wasn't going to lie to the cat. He was tired of pushing things aside and treating every single clanmate on his own. Maybe I need an apprentice of my own. He was only nineteen moons and he was already too stressed to think of a single valuable thought. He would still have to wait, he had enough energy and strength for his age. I shouldn't focus on that.. borage leaves.. borage leaves.. Honeypaw seemed confused, he was really doing nothing. He didn't know what borage leaves looked like and Mosspelt didn't bother to tell him. He decided to guess that they looked like any kind of leaves, the apprentice will just point them out to the actual medicine cat.

----

ixxxxtBoth Softstep and Hailstrike left to hunt. They did leave to gather prey for their clan but also to get away from all the stress between their clanmates. They both strayed from each other and kept to themselves for their hunt. They were determined and quiet throughout the limited amount of time.
────────────────────
( @borders Mosspelt and Honeypaw search for borage leaves )
( @camp Bumblebelly is kitting! )
( @meadow Softstep, Hailstrike hunt )
( @camp Ashenstorm stays at camp with his mate )

mosspelt and honeypaw found borage leaves as well as broom!
      bumblebelly gave birth to 1 2 3 4 5 kits! unfortunately one is stillborn.
      softstep and hailstrike caught a squirrel!

Zmija's Folly wrote:

Snowstar woke next to the moonstone and felt a shiver run up her spine for some unknown reason. She paused only a moment to think about what had happened before shrugging lightly and trotting out of the cave. Near the entrance she was greeted by a small, dilute, tortie who stood, beaming at Snowstar. "Hi!" the little she-cat spoke, tail weaving behind her joyfully, "My name is Mothpaw - Froststar sent me to find you. You're Snowstar, right?" Snowstar grinned and nodded her head, "I am. I'm glad you found us in one piece." The two moved down the mountain, leaving the snow at the peak behind them. Mothpaw was a chatty little thing and never stopped talking about how excited she was to find a new home. When they arrived in the camp cave Snowstar introduced Timberfang to his new apprentice which elicited a small shudder from Swiftleap.
-----

Nearly a moon later and Timberfang had developed quite a relationship with his fiery little apprentice. Mothpaw burst from out of the apprentice's den, "Hey, everyone! It's a training day, hurry up, Swiftleap - I wanna go!" The rest of the clan woke up slowly, Swiftleap last of them all, "Calm down, Mothpaw. I'll give out the day's orders once my stomach has stopped growling and you've learned a bit of respect." Timberfang laughed loudly, "Tell her, Swiftleap." Mothpaw trotted up to her mentor and swiped a paw over his ears with a scoff. The four cats gathered around the fresh-kill pile and dragged the fish out. They all shared it easily and it helped fill each and every stomach for the day's events.

"Alright," Swiftleap began once they'd all eaten and calmed down, "You," he gestured with his tail to Mothpaw, "and Timberfang can go get your training done. Snowstar and I are going to go hunting." Swiftleap paused as Mothpaw jumped up and down, excited to get on with the day, "Timberfang, keep an eye on her with how high the lake has risen."

"And both of you need to watch the clouds. A storm is moving in and I don't want anyone caught in it." Snowstar's tail flickered behind her, "Maybe you guys should actually just stay in the cave..?" she paused, considering her own idea. "Whaaaat?" Mothpaw moaned, throwing her paws out in front of her, "but what about all the cats out there searching for a home!? Or what if a hare just happens to walk into my paws!? I can't do any of that trapped in the cave!"

Swiftleap rolled his eyes lightly, "Fine. Go outside. But keep an eye on the lake and the clouds." Swiftleap growled the last part for safe measures to ensure he passed the point on. Timberfang nodded, somehow serious for a moment, "Ok, we'll stay clear of the lake - some of the shore is still open thankfully. We'll go south to the plains and leave the north to you guys." The four cats nodded and set off for their adventures.

-----
frostclan consumed one fish
swiftleap and snowstar go hunting
timberfang and mothpaw have their first training session

swiftleap and snowstar caught a duck!
      mothpaw learned the fighting skill!

Tigerstar. wrote:

Darkstar strode out into the clearing and over to the fresh kill pile, where Midnightclaw was waiting by a fish, obviously expecting her. "I know it's not much, but it should be enough for the two of us" he said smiling "Of course it's fine, and who knows, maybe someday our clan will be so large that we will all have enough food to move to the elder den" Thinking about her futer clan while sitting next to her mate she just couldn't help but purring. Looking at her belly he said "Those kits are comming soon, you'd better ask for a medicine cat" "I was planning on it" "Sure you can make it up" "I've still got a whole moon before I move to the nursery" Well, I'd better go patrol"

__________-__________________________________________-_________________________________________-____________________

Darkstar walked up the hill tward moonpool, maybe Midnightclaw was right and she should just go to the nursery, no, it would be much safer with a medicine cat, and that's why she was walking up the cold stones. Finally reaching moonpool she touched it with her nose and prayed "Send me a caring medicine cat who will keep me and my clan strong." Then she fell asleep.

[The clan ate a small fish]
[Darkstar is patrolling/hunting]
[Darkstar asks for a medicine cat]

OcelotDragon wrote:
Larkclan

Poppystar awoke with a loud yawn, Newleaf sun shining down on her. She rose to her feet carefully, muscles aching. She looked around to see if Ripplepelt was up, but saw nothing. She caught the prey pile out of the corner of her eye, and noticed it was empty. She walked out of camp, deciding to catch more prey.

Ripplepelt stretched gently. He had never lived as good of a life as he was now, that was certain. It was nice to be around other cats, except for when they trespassed. Speaking of trespassing, it had been ages since the borders were checked. He walked out of the den to find Poppystar gone. He shrugged it off and decided to patrol the borders.

{Poppystar went hunting}
{Ripplepelt is patrolling the border}

poppystar caught a mouse!
      ripplepelt found a warrior!

..cosmos.. wrote:

Otterleaf and Saltleap were back before the Cricketstar and Bluesage, Otterleaf's mouth was still flapping. "Otterleaf!" her voice echoed throughout the cave and Otterleaf's ears went back. "Please be quiet for one moment. You are very loud." Saltleap claimed politely and Otterleaf's ears twitched before smiling. "Oh yeah sorry sometimes I get carried away, Bluesage says I was born without a stop button although I am not really sure what a button is. I think it is a two-leg thing. Do you think it's a two-leg?" She was giving him a blank hard stare and Otterleaf grinned. "Oh yay sorry." Saltleap just smiled and rolled her eyes. "Go get some food."

Bluesage and Cricketstar walked in silence and as the made there way up to the pine trees in their territory to walk the border. It was a long walk up the rocks but it was really. They were walking through the fresh blooming pines when a little giggle came out of no where. The two looked at one another and their heads tilted. The two followed the sound quietly and peered at a small Russian blue playing with a flower. Bluesage tilted his head, "Dear Starclan that is my nephew!" Cricketstar looked at him curiously as he dashed out towards the small cat. "Pepper! What are you doing here! I told you to stay back with the others!" The small little apprentice looked at his Uncle and grinned. "Uncle Blue! No I didn't want to, I wanted to follow you and be with you but I got lost on the way especially because it was a few weeks after you had left that I started to try and find you." He was actually surprised his young nephew had even made it that far. "Well you must be starving come with us." Bluesage looked back at Cricketstar hoping she would take in the apprentice, he knew she would. Cricketstar had a heart and a soft spot.

[A serving of squirrel was eaten]
[Tallstorm looks for herbs]

[Otterleaf, Bluesage, Saltleap, Pinepaw go hunting ]
[Cricketstar asks for a warrior at the moonpool]

tallstorm found alder bark and daisy leaves!
      your hunting patrol caught a rabbit and a vole!
      starclan has given you a warrior!
ashton.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ☆ѕтαяяу ѕкιєѕ☆ » Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:00 pm

Number of Cats: 14
Toms: 7 || Mollies: 7

With an apprentice now, Nightfeather is constantly taking Cloudpaw out to gather herbs,
showing him which ones are what and where to find them. She also seems to have loosened up a little; with someone who knows - or, will know, since Cloudpaw, though with some previous knowledge of herbs, is still barely passable as a medicine cat - herbs well, she doesn't feel as pressed. Talonstar knows it was a good idea for him to apprentice Cloudpaw to her, and believes that if he hadn't, the tom might've asked himself. Content with how the Clan is running, Talonstar stands. "Snowheart," he says, padding over to his best friend after jumping down from his ledge. "I'm going to go for a walk.
Maybe I'll catch something while I'm out."

Snowheart nods. "Wise as always, old friend," he purrs. "I'll organize patrols in the meantime. Do you want me to send Blackpaw to the Quartz Cave while you're gone?"
Talonstar turns over the idea for a moment. "If I'm not back soon, sure.
I don't expect to be long. A few hours at most."

"Alright," Snowheart says, watching as the longhaired tabby-and-white leader pads off. He looks around and, again having to work around the mentors since Turtlefur is currently giving Blackpaw his training assessment (will show differently in summary so don't freak out) and the other two will surely want to take the brothers out today. The two have been so excited about being able to be out of the camp and exploring the territory that they insisted that's what they'd do the last moon. Finally, Amberpelt and Poppyflight put their paws down and said they need to start training.
As if on cue, the four call out to Snowheart on their way to the tunnel, saying they're going to train. Snowheart nods his permission and they disappear. "Mottledlight," he calls.
The torbie looks up from where she's been grooming. "Yes Snowheart?"
"You're going to patrol with me,
since it's been a while,"
he replies.
Mottledlight doesn't take it as an insult and simply nods. (also if anyone is wondering, she gave Talonstar a ruby in return)
Before they go, Snowheart calls to Rosetail and Dapplewish that they're going to hunt. The four cats exit, leaving Flarestone the only warrior in camp. It's almost Greenleaf, though, so she'll be fine.

~~

Out on his walk, Talonstar admires the end of Newleaf growth and sky. It's not too often he gets some time to himself, and he has to admit, he enjoys it. He feels peaceful out here.
Coming to the lightly wooded section of the territory, he leaps into a tree and looks out at his territory from his perch. It doesn't go on for forever, he knows, but sometimes it feels like it could.
He decides that, for the heck of it, he'll do what he calls tree jumping, like he used to as a loner. Racing carefully yet easily across a thick branch, he launches himself toward the next tree and lands, repeating the process a few times. It's something he misses doing, though tree racing was much more fun. If only he had someone to do it with...
Deciding he should probably either hunt or go back to camp, he jumps from the tree he ended at and starts looking around for any prey. Opening his mouth slightly to better scent the air around him, he catches the woody, slightly musky smell of mouse and starts following it, nose to the ground.
He doesn't realize he's headed straight for danger.
An old fox trap, never picked up by Twolegs, is hidden under a bush that grew nearby. The scent leads through it, and Talonstar is following it closely. Though it has to have been there for at least a year, the trap hasn't sunk into the ground and hasn't ever been set off.
Unaware of the metal, Talonstar accidentally sets it off.
The jaws of the trap snap shut around his neck and he abruptly jerks back to no avail, really only making it worse. His pained yowl bubbles in his throat along with the blood welling there. Oh StarClan, what just happened?! He tries desperately to get the trap off from his neck, but he is unsuccessful as he's quickly weakening. Even a strong warrior like him isn't a match for the metal.
Unable to remove the trap, and losing blood quickly, Talonstar loses consciousness.

[Amberpelt and Poppyflight are training Firepaw and Blackpaw
Turtlefur is training Blackpaw for the last time
Rosetail and Dapplewish are hunting
Nightfeather gathers herbs with Cloudpaw
Snowheart and Mottledlight are on patrol (they find Talonstar)
Talonstar is losing a life! (maybe two; depends on how quickly the pair patrol gets there)]

Leader:
          Talonstar | 44 moons | Male | X

Deputy:
          Snowheart | 41 moons | Male | X

Medicine Cat:
          Nightfeather | 36 moons | Female | X

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
          Cloudpaw | 8 moons | Male | X

Warriors:
          Turtlefur | 51 moons | Female | X
          Mottledlight | 46 moons | Female | X
          Amberpelt | 70 moons | Male | X
          Rosetail | 24 moons | Female | X
          Poppyflight | 30 moons | Female | X
          Dapplewish | 37 moons | Female | X
          Flarestone | 16 moons | Female | X

Apprentices:
          Blackpaw | 12 moons | Male | X
          Firepaw | 7 moons | Male | X
          Barkpaw | 7 moons | Male | X

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    SwallowClan | Arya22
    BlueClan | miss universe
    SorrelClan | Skygold[/quote]

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | HowlingClan | ✘ Fear of Reality
    East | Clan Name | Username
    South | SorrelClan | SkyGold
    West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Catmint (1x) | Cures greencough
    Cobwebs (1x) | Stops bleeding, keeps poultices in place, etc.
    Marigold (1x) | Stops infection, stops bleeding. Helps with join inflammation.
    Tansy (1x) | Cures coughs, infected wounds, poisons. Helps prevent greencough. Soothes throats.
    Feverfew (1x) | Brings down fevers, heals aches.
    Wintergreen (1x) | Treats wounds and some poisons.
    Alder bark (1x) | Eases toothaches.
    Borage (1x) | Helps queens with milk. Can bring down fevers.
    Horsetail (1x) | Treats infections, stops bleeding.
    Sorrel (1x) | Traveling herb; builds up appetite.
    Sweet-sedge (1x) | Eases infections.
    Parsley (1x) | Can dry up milk in queens, cures bellyache
    Celandine (1x) | Soothes damaged eyes
    Lavender (1x) | Cures fever and chills. Also a burial herb.
    Stinging Nettle (1x) | Induces vomiting, brings down swelling

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mice | x2 | 1 servings
    Voles | x1 | 1 servings
    Shrews | x1 | 1 servings
    Squirrels | x1 | 2 servings
    Rabbits | x1 | 2 servings
    Birds | x1 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    Turtlefur | Blackpaw | 3 | Climbing, hunting, endurance
    Amberpelt | Firepaw | 0 | Moves
    Poppyflight | Barkpaw | 0 | Moves

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Mottledlight and unknown | Firepaw, Barkpaw (adopted)
    Name and Name | Kits
Proud member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I will gladly answer any questions you have!

Image..ImageImageImage
Image Image
Image...Image
☆ѕтαяяу ѕкιєѕ☆

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Awesomeness7 » Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:45 pm

Flameclans territory is mainly swamp but there are also small islands covered in dead, burnt trees. In the centre of the territory is the largest tree covered island where they made their camp.
Flameclan hunt mice, frogs, ermine, big fish, birds (crows, ravens, etc.), hares, and squirrels. Their main predators are crocodiles, foxes, and badgers.
In Flameclan, when proposing to a cat about being mates, the tom will have to somehow light a stick on fire. If the she-cat accepts she will use that fire to light another fire. If she denies she will through the stick in the swamp.
Flameclan cats are strong and bulky. Despite their intimidating size and strength, they only fight if they must. When they can avoid a battle they are kind, selfless, and timid almost, and are especially nice towards their clanmates.
Awesomeness7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

sedgeclan 07.

Postby whatswrongwithangela » Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:01 am

Number of Cats: 15 / 4 Servings
whole clan chants at the same time > using bold

once again super busy and cant post fully but i promise the next post will be long!
foggypaw and whitepaw train ( mentors; eaglestorm, crowfur )
rosepaw goes herb hunting
brackenheart goes herb hunting ( different place )
maplewhisker, hawknose; hunting patrol
fluffyberry; border patrol
willowstar; moonpool ( warrior )
the clan eats a thrush

Ally Clans:
    mapleclan | purrfect.
    caveclan | tauriel.

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | SootClan | Catskitten
    East | SageClan | Kaden
    South | RoseClan | ..cosmos..
    West | LunarClan | Bumbletear

Medicine Store
    Catmint | Remedy For Greencough / Whitecough
    Cobwebs | Stops Bleeding
    Horsetail | Treats Infections
    Marigold | Treats Infection And Inflamation Of Stiff Joints
    Borage Leaves | Helps Queens Produce Milk
    Chervil | Leaves cure infected wounds, and chewing roots helps bellyache

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Shrew | x0 | 1 serving
    Robin | x0 | 3 servings
    Thrush | x2 | 3 servings
    Hare | x1 | 3 servings
    Rabbit | x0 | 2 servings
    Frog | x0 | 1 servings

Mentors:
    Eaglestorm | Whitepaw | 0 |
    - battle . no
    - hunting . no
    - advanced battle . no
    - swimming . no
    - stealth . no
    - speed . no

Crowfur | Foggypaw | 0 |
    - battle . no
    - hunting . no
    - advanced battle . no
    - swimming . no
    - stealth . no
    - speed . no

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    stormdapple and crowfur | dewkit, snakekit, wavekit, olivekit and snailkit
    Name and Name | Kits
whatswrongwithangela

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ashton. » Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:38 am

Awesomeness7 wrote:

Flameclans territory is mainly swamp but there are also small islands covered in dead, burnt trees. In the centre of the territory is the largest tree covered island where they made their camp.
Flameclan hunt mice, frogs, ermine, big fish, birds (crows, ravens, etc.), hares, and squirrels. Their main predators are crocodiles, foxes, and badgers.
In Flameclan, when proposing to a cat about being mates, the tom will have to somehow light a stick on fire. If the she-cat accepts she will use that fire to light another fire. If she denies she will through the stick in the swamp.
Flameclan cats are strong and bulky. Despite their intimidating size and strength, they only fight if they must. When they can avoid a battle they are kind, selfless, and timid almost, and are especially nice towards their clanmates.

ashton.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby peachycupcake525 » Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:11 am

𝒮𝓉𝑒𝓂𝒸𝓁𝒶𝓃
Number of Cats: 2
Next Moonpool Visit: Now/June 12
Servings To Eat: 3

Powderstar looked at the crack in the rock that would become her den. She could see that over time, the wind had blown in leaves, soil, and other debris. The first thing she had done was scrape the mess out as well as she could. It was large for a crack, really a shallow cave in the towering rock that made up part of their clan, but it would still be quite cramped with a bed.

She didn't deem it fair to have a haven from possible storms and winds and not share it with her deputy, so either both or none of them would sleep under a shelter. Troutgrass was still sleeping on his moss bed, and she decided to leave him be. She instead gathered a pile of branches and other building materials that were strewn around the camp. She would do more work on it later, but that was good enough.

She heard Troutgrass stirring, so she went over to him. His eyes fluttered open, and he jerked back. He shouted in surprise, then calmed down.

"Oh. It's just you," he said.

"Just me?" she asked with a smile.

"I thought it was..." He paused. "Someone else."

"Who else?" Powderstar had already seen that he wasn't comfortable with sharing his past, so she immediately regretted her words. She was saved, though, by a cat appearing in front of them.

"Who are you?" The she cat didn't seem hostile, merely curious. She wasn't intimidated by the two of them.

"Who are you?" Troutgrass stared at the stranger warily.

"I am Powderstar, leader of Stemclan. This is Troutgrass, my deputy."

"I am Alexys. This is...What did you call it? Stemclan?"

"Yes. Were you looking for us?"

"No, just a place to stay. I lived far away before." Alexys looked around at her surroundings. "It was very different.

Powderstar thought for a moment, then said,
"Would you like to join our clan? We are in need of more members."

"What is it like, in a clan?"

Powderstar explained it to Alexys, who seemed interested.

"It sounds like it would be safer. Yes, I will accept your offer."

Troutgrass went out hunting with Powderstar, and they had Alexys patrol. She wanted to keep her name how it was, and not have a warrior name. Powderstar was quickly liking her, and Troutgrass was warming up a bit. After they were done hunting, Powderstar went to the moonpool to request a medicine cat.

[Powderstar and Troutgrass hunt]
[Alexys patrols]
[Powderstar requests a medicine cat]

Leader:
          Powderstar | 28 | Female | X

Deputy:
          Troutgrass | 33 | Male | X

Medicine Cat:

Warriors:
          Alexys | 37 | She-cat | X