Create A Clan- V.3

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

pumpkinclan

Postby spookypuff » Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:47 pm

pumpkinclan is the clan of fearless... but even though some are strong...
and some are weak... we are one... and we fight... maybe not swift...
but, we are one... so now... we beg,.. for a new leader..
spookypuff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create A Clan- V.3

Postby clarke, » Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:20 am

Number of Cats: 1 Tom-Cat | 0 She-Cats
Next Moon-Pool visit: November 9th

Reward comes to those who wait, and I, an ancestor of a clan long forgotten, breathe my thanks to StarClan as I rejoice for the nine lives given to our new leader, Reefstar. The black tom woke to the whispering in his ears, his pale eyes sharp with the intense pain that still throbbed from the lives he recieved. One moment he was a rogue with nothing more but the love of the Great Water, then the next he was the founder of MarineClan. A suitable, formidable life for such a tom, but still, he wondered when he would recieve compains with loyalty to both him and the ancestors of the once-clan. He tilted his chin up, muscles cramped from laying at the Moon Pool for so long. Giving himself a stretch, he looked at the shimmering pool that glew like diamonds underneath the moon. And, with a soft breathe, "StarClan, please send me a medicine cat to care for my new clan, to help guide me and carry my pawsteps down the right path."

x
→ Shortly after recieving his nine lives, Reefstar, once a loner named Reef, asks StarClan to provide him with a Medicine Cat.

Leader:
Reefstar | 46 moons | Male
A large, muscular black tom with white on his chest and pale green eyes.
He's level headed, slow to anger, humble, and fair to even the smallest kit.
Lives: 9/9

Deputy:
Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Medicine Cat:

Warriors:
Swimmers:
Climbers:

Apprentices:
Swimmer 'Paws:
Climber 'Paws:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:

Ally Clans:
Clan Name | Username
Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
Clan Name | Username
Clan Name | Username

Borders
North | Clan Name | Username
East | Clan Name | Username
South | Clan Name | Username
West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
Herb | Usage
Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
Prey | x0 | 0 servings
Prey | x0 | 0 servings
Prey | x0 | 0 servings
Prey | x0 | 0 servings
Prey | x0 | 0 servings
Prey | x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:
Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:
Cat Name | Cause of Death

Family:
Name and Name | Kits
Name and Name | Kits
Last edited by clarke, on Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
clarke,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create A Clan- V.3

Postby Dinolil1 » Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:39 am

MoorClan
Justice will come on swift wings, none shall ever escape
Number of Cats: 20 | Males: 10 | Females:11

Hazelkit hated being blind; although he could sense his way well enough with his whiskers and his family were more than happy to help him, Hazelkit hated the eternal night that covered his eyes. Behind him, he could hear the laughter of his siblings and yearned to join them, but Oakfeather insisted that he stayed close to her and rested. ''Look at Beechkit!'' chuckled Elmkit, obviously watching Beechkit performing some sort of funny caper; something that vexed Hazelkit.''I can't look at Beechkit!'' he snapped, wheeling around to face, he hoped, Elmkit. ''Alright, no need to snap.'' replied Elmkit, moodily.

Sensing the discord between the two, Beechkit quickly piped up. ''Guys! Don't fight.'' The fluffy tom waddled up to them, beaming at them before realizing that Hazelkit could not see his kindly expression. ''Hazelkit, I'm smiling at you.'' He informed, noting the upwards tug at the corners of his lips. ''And Beechkit was balancing a mossball on his nose; like the silly little kitten he is.'' Oakfeather purred, making Beechkit squirm with merriment. Hazelkit listened quietly to their chatter and decided, that despite the hateful night over his eyes, that he'd still be the best he could; for his family.

Stonenose was sitting quietly on a daisy-speckled hill, undisturbed although his mind was not. Images of strange cats and his own comrades flashed in his own mind; overshadowed by a pair of monstrous wings, wings of something he could not quite place. Those wings blazed past; each heralding different dawns, one of free cats and another of cats bound safely by laws. Both looked equally tempting but one felt more sinister and Stonenose could not figure out why. A voice like thunder rumbled through his mind, despite the clear sky.

Wings shall collide; both for justice, one for freedom and for one order.
But a third shall descend; one for nothing but doom.
Strangers on fleet feet shall be your only hope.
Heralding a brand new dawn.

Panting, Stonenose crumpled and tumbled down the treacherous hillside. As he rolled and rumbled down the hill, he had the misfortune of disturbing a sleepy adder and with the words still circling his mind like ravens over carrion, Stonenose could feel the sting of the adder's fangs; could see it's cold and unblinking eyes staring at him from the grass, it's scales sliding elegantly through the mud and black tongue tasting the air around him. ''S-starclan...please.'' he sobbed, afraid of death and knowing it was near out on these moors. With his dying breath, Stonenose lay bitterly on the dewy grass and said nothing; just like he'd never said anything for his long, miserable, dull life; doomed to be lost in the mists of time.

''Cats of MoorClan!'' Fritillarystar beckoned, perched on a rotting rafter. ''It has come to my attention that Hollytail and Dawnpool have deserted us!'' The bold statement sent ripples of chatter through the stunned crowd. Nobody had ever thought the two loyal warriors would just live within a night, but a couple knew why; Nightclaw, Ravenflower and Darkheart. ''Fritillarystar! I believe they left because you replaced Dawnpool with Snailstep!'' piped up a bold Darkheart, unaware of the weight these words carried. Further ripples of chatter echoed throughout MoorClan's ranks, amused by Darkheart's honesty. Fixing Darkheart with a stern glare, Fritillarystar addressed MoorClan once more. ''I've just gotten another warrior to replace Robinstorm; I cannot and will not stand for deserters; from now on, it will be punishable by no prey every day for a week!'' The tortoiseshell molly glanced at Snailstep, quietly noting the glimmer of approval in his amber eyes.

''I wouldn't make her more angry, abide by her rules and you will live under a merciful leader.'' Snailstep purred softly, smiling at Lizard who nodded meekly. Noting the prisoner for perhaps the first time in his life, the shaggy tom turned back to Fritillarystar with a sickly smile on his face. ''One more thing, what should we do with the prisoner? He's been a burden on our shoulders for far too long.'' This comment seemed to make Lizard shrink in on himself, cowed by this insult and pride wounded. ''He's not a burden!'' Darkheart piped up once more, evidently unafraid to make her voice heard. ''Lizard's eaten the least out of us all!'' The black molly pointed out, glaring at Snailstep. ''Darkheart! Don't talk to the deputy like that.'' Fritillarystar snapped, pelt bristling. ''As a punishment for your insubordination, you will too be thrown out along with Lizard.''

Stonenose has died
Linnettail joined
Darkheart and Lizard have been kicked out
Nightclaw, Smallwhisker and Linnettail go on patrol
Dustfoot, Braircloud and Bramblefur go on patrol
Ravenflower and Fritillarystar guard the camp

Leader:
    Fritillarystar | 55 | Female | X
    Lives: ★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
    Snailstep | 50 | Male |X |

Medicine Cat:
    Smallwhisker | 13 | Female | X

Warriors:
    Dawnpool | 54 | Female | X
    Bramblefur | 47 | Male |X
    Nightclaw | 51 | Female | X
    Braircloud | 50 | Male |X
    Ravenflower | 67 | Female | X
    Robinstorm | 24 | Female | X
    Hollytail | 55 | Female | X
    Dustfoot | 70 | Male |X
    Darkheart |30 | Female | X
    Linnettail | 21 | Female | X
    Lizard | 28 | Male |X | Prisoner
    Lightning | 32 | Male | X | Not part of clan
    Avocet | 25 | Female | X | Not part of clan
    Swift | 25 | Male | X | Not part of clan
    Apprentices:

Queens:
    Oakfeather | 68 | Female | X

Kits:
    Elmkit | 3 | Female | X
    Hazelkit | 3 | Male |X
    Beechkit | 3 | Male |X

Elders:

Allies:
    Blueclan - MissUniverse - ''They're young at their roots just like us, but they'll prove good.''
    Tempestclan - IC - ''They offered us their paw first, they seem wise enough.''

Enemies:
    ---
    Borders:
    North:
    Northwest: Echoclan
    Northeast: Pineclan
    South: Sycamoreclan
    Southwest:
    Southeast:
    West:
    East:

Medicine Store:
    Catnip - Cures GreenCough - 1
    Comfrey Root - Cures burns, eases swelling, itching, stiffness and wounds - 1
    Goatweed - Eases anxiety and grief - 1
    Goldenrod - Heals wounds - 1
    Lamb's ear - Gives strength - 1
    Poppy Seeds - Brings rest - 0

Fresh-kill Pile:
    Mouse | x1 | 1 serving
    Vole | x2 | 1 serving
    Rabbit | x2 | 2 servings
    Kite | x2 | 2 servings
    Hawk | x1 | 2 servings
    Hare | x1 | 3 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:
    Ternpaw (heart) | (Died aged 8 moons) 13 moons | Male | X– Killed by Snailstep
    Nettlefang |(Died aged 50 moons) | Male | X- Drowned in the stream
    Stonenose | 46 | Male |X - Killed by an adder

Mates:

Oakfeather & Dustfoot - Elmkit, Hazelkit and Beechkit
    Braircloud & Bramblefur
Last edited by Dinolil1 on Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage

I believe that you are purrfect!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dinolil1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ᑕOᒪOSSᗩᒪᑕᒪᗩᑎ [3]

Postby Grey_Hoodie » Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:54 am

🌾 Image
Number of Cats: 4 | Males: 2 | Females: 2
Season: Green-leaf | Consumed Prey: 0
Next visit to Trailing Moon: n/a

══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
Time and a decent muse evade me at the moment, so I’m seriously sorry for such a sloppy post ;-;. It will be edited at a later date.

One Moon Ago ~
    Elk wasn’t a great hunter. He wasn’t even a good one. In fact, it seemed that in every leap and tackle, he was actively trying to scare away their prey. Coyotestar honestly couldn’t take it anymore, so the next time the younger tom crouched low to the ground with his eye on a sparrow, Coyotestar pinned the cat down with a heavy set of paws.
    Elk let out an indignant yowl, tossing a threatening glare somewhere over his shoulder as the sparrow flittered away. “Do you mind?!” He growled, “A cat can have a bad day once in a while! I’ll get the next one.
    We’ve been at this all day and we still have nothing to show for it.” Coyotestar huffed, his eyes flickering up to catch sight of movement in the brush ahead. Elk’s ears pricked forward as well, but his gaze seemed to sit a foot to the right of where Coyotestar believed the prey to actually be. The tom could feel Elk’s shoulders shifting as he prepared to pounce.
    Knowing full well that Elk would miss again, Coyotestar scrambled to get a better grip on the tom. The flubbed jump had the pair tumbling through a couple of thorny bushes and teetering precariously at the top of a rocky slope. Below them raged a roaring river, but they paid no mind to it. “Again?!” Elk hissed, his voice rising to an irritated squeak, “I thought we went out to hunt?
    Coyotestar tried to suck in a deep breath, calm down a bit, but he couldn’t help it. “Yes, Elk, hunting. Hunting: where you pounce at the prey.
    I was jumping at the prey! Do you need an example?” The younger tom lunged, his paws wrapping around Coyotestar and his claws digging into the ruddy fur. Unbalanced and unprepared, the leader released a shocked yowl before they were rolling down the hill, claws scrambling for a grip. It was useless and the water was cold and numbing as it surrounded them. Coyotestar could feel his skin tearing as the younger tom fought to keep a tight grasp on him.
    Eventually the waters pressed them against the river bank. Fighting to catch his breath and choking on water, Coyotestar dragged himself further up and onto drier land. His thoughts wandered briefly to the extra weight hanging off his coat and he spared a glance downward. Elk was still hanging on tight, but a slimy body filled the space between the toms.
    Coyotestar’s brows furrowed at the fish and he croaked, “How…?” He didn’t want to know. Furiously shaking his coat, Coyotestar managed to free himself from the other tom and with a groan, his jaws clasped onto Elk’s scruff and he began dragging the tom back to camp. Elk stubbornly refused to give up the fish and only offered a pleased purr whenever the leader dropped him to see if he could walk back.
    Back in camp, Coyotestar spotted Pebblevine dragging along a smaller red tabby toward the little root den. “You, too?” She asked as Coyotestar released Elk with a grumble.
    My love!” Elk cried, tripping over the fish he’d been clinging to reach the grey molly, “I’ve brought you dinner.
Now ~
    Buglerpaw, as she claimed her name to be, was a very curious cat. The fact that her leg had been broken and damaged beyond repair when she was dragged into camp didn’t seem to stop her from loping around with wide, excited eyes. Coyotestar was glad for the new arrival and the proud purr that rumbled through his chest at the sight of his clan growing only stuttered to a stop whenever Pebblevine wandered by.
    The guilt was overwhelming. Coyotestar hoped that he might be able to convince Pebblevine to join his clan so that he wouldn’t be forced to drive her off. The fact that she had brought back the ginger molly made him hope, but each and every worried scowl she sent his way had the tom feeling less and less certain.
    Mood now completely soured, the tom fled from the camp, shivering when he felt the trunk of redwood above him brush against his fur. Since he had been here for several moons now, Coyotestar knew it would be a good idea to scope out the territory. Pebblevine had grumbled about more cats running around the forest, so the tom hoped he might be able to come across at least a couple of them.
    He wasn’t entirely certain what the molly and the other cats would be doing while he was gone, but he knew that Elk would be heading out toward the river at some point. Ever since he’d accidently caught hold of that fish, the younger tom had started to believe he was some sort of prodigy fisher. Coyotestar mentally wished him luck, but he knew Elk wasn’t a great hunter. He wasn't even a good one.

[Coyotestar goes on a border patrol.]
[Elk goes hunting.]
[Pebblevine goes hunting and attempts to teach Buglerpaw some skills.]
[Buglerpaw would rather go exploring *border patrol*]

══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
          Leader:
          Coyotestar | 37 moons | Male | X ref.
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:

Medicine Cat:

Warriors:
          Pebblevine | 29 moons | Female | X ref.
          Elk | 16 moons | Male | X ref.

Apprentices:
          Buglerpaw | 7 moons | Female | X ref.

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Darkclan | Night♕
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Hazeclan | NightWolf950
    East | Darkclan | Night♕
    South | Mapleclan| lost thoughts
    South East | Forestclan| Simonpet

Medicine Store
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mice | x0 | 1 serving
    Shrew | x0 | 1 serving
    Vole | x0 | 1 servings
    Bird | x0 | 2 servings
    Squirrel | x1 | 2 servings
    Large Fish | x1 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    Pebblevine | Buglerpaw | 0 training sessons | Moves - - - -

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
Last edited by Grey_Hoodie on Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Grey_Hoodie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

s t a g c l a n

Postby canadianhowl » Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:59 am

STAGCLAN

StagClan is a clan that lays among a field between two mountains. It's lush with vegetation and water sources and even a forest. It has a mild summer but a cold winter. Cats here have a sorts of lengths of fur and colors. Though all have more or less of a sleek build. The prey has squirrels and rodents and birds and even young deer can be caught if enough cats hunt at once. Though predators are bears, adult deer, large birds, and even cougars. StagClan got its name from the deer migrations that pass through the area twice a year. The Moonpool or Shimmer Pond what the clan calls it in in a nearby mountain inside a cave where crystals have formed along the cave ceiling and a small pool at formed nearby it.

StagClan asked StarClan to send them a noble and worthy leader.
canadianhowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ame's Substitute Replies For Heda

Postby amethyst14 » Fri Nov 03, 2017 12:24 pm

Weather: New-Leaf
The sun is beating down upon the Clan territories brightly and all the animals are joined with their new offspring. Kittings will run smoother and the fatality will drop drastically. Prey will now be easier to catch so no cats should be starving. Due to the warm weather, cats will be venturing further into the territories, especially kittypets who are searching for excitement. The snow has fully melted and has caused some severe flooding in most territories.

Heda's Clans:
Hopeclan | Craterclan | Roseclan |Badgerclan| Emberclan | Bambooclan | Seaclan | Blossomclan |Clayclan|Boulderclan|Hazeclan| Silentclan(Coyoteclaw11) |Tideclan| Mistclan|Darkclan|Mudclan|Eclipseclan|Cloudclan|Dramaclan|Juniperclan|Vixenclan|Phoenixclan|---clan(holly10012)|Moonclan|

_Ravenfeather_ wrote:Image
Amberstar and Embersong do a border patrol
Eaglewing and Windflight go hunting
Wolfmoon checks on Featherflower
Wolfmoon goes herb-hunting

Amberstar lead the way around the territory, Embersong was on his left as they chatted quietly. Just then Amberstar heard a loud snap as if a twig was broken "Sh! Quiet!" The leader whispered as he stood to a halt. Embersong had almost bumped into the leader by the sudden movement but stayed quiet. There was another crunching sound from a broken twig followed by a strange squishing noise, the sound was getting closer to the two. Embersong felt her fur begin to rise but Amberstar was calm as the strange sight came into view.

"Just great, this will take ages to get out of my fur. I should have stayed with ma but that bully chased me away and I fell into the river and when I got out I was covered in mud!" The young cat muttered to them self, as if they were arguing with another cat. The mud cover cat had not even noticed the two cats watching until they heard the chuckling and snorting of laughter. "What do you want! Go away!" They hissed before flicking their paw and sending mud their way.

Amberstar and Emberstar found an apprentice.
Eaglewing and Windflight caught a shrew and a lizard.
Wolfmoon finds that Featherflower is healthy and is due in 1 moon.
Wolfmoon finds raspberry leaves and marigold.

Night♕ wrote:Image
Darkstar was now better, thanks to the medicine cat's talents, but he had also lost a life. Bidding farewell, he tromped to the moonpool to ask StarClan for a queen or apprentice. Hawktail went back to being a normal warrior as Silvertail's kits were 3 moons old and okay to be by themselves. Hawktail and Lilacfeather patroled, and went hunting, with the fresh-kill almost gone. Poppystorm took Tansycloud to learn herbs good for coughs and other illnesses.

The Clan consumes 1 bird

Darkstar lead the way back to his camp with the new queen behind him "I just want to say thank you so much for offering a safe place for my kits and I. I was not sure I would make it on my own here in the forest. Those nice Star cats lead the way here and said that this would provide me what I was looking for and there was no way I was going to pass up the opportunity! Even though I am probably due soon." The friendly molly chuckled. Darkstar nodded for what seemed the thousandth time today, he was glad that the molly was appreciative but he also wished for a sliver of silence.

Starclan has sent you a queen!
(Silver's kits are not 3 moons, they are 1 moon)
Hawktail and Lilacfeather caught two squirrels.
Tansycloud learned about coughs and illnesses.

obsceneSymphony wrote:Image
[Shellshard receives her warrior name]
[Cicadastar and Shellshard hunt]
[Stillmarsh patrols] (could she find Dustfrost, from _RavenFeather_'s PearlClan, please?)

"Stop! You are trespassing on Mudclan's territory!" Stillmarsh growled as she moved closer to the threat. There was no way she was going to let this stranger prance around on Mudclan's territory. The deputy moved closer to the cat and made a threatening posture, showing that she was not afraid to attack.

"Wait, I mean no harm! I am Dustfrost." The cat meowed before tilting their head "You said Mudclan, that means there is a leader! Can you take me to them? I wish to talk with them!" Stillmarsh narrowed her eyes and nodded, without a word she turned around and flicked her tail, motioning for Dustfrost to follow her.

Cicadastar and Shellshard caught two fish.
Stillmarsh finds Dustfrost while on patrol.

~Glaceon~ wrote:CloudClan
[Jay joins the clan and becomes Jayflight]
[Emberblaze goes on a Hunting Patrol]
[Emberblaze and Jayflight go on a second Hunting Patrol]
[Jayflight and Skystar go on a Border Patrol]
[Meadowfern is kitting, 1x stick was used]
[Cloudyspots stays in camp to assist Meadowfern]
[Skystar goes to the Moonpool to ask for a Deputy]
(Could the cat from StarClan be this? And would I be able to find two cats on border patrol
(but to make it fair I find small prey)?)

[The clan consumes 2 servings]

"Quick! Jayflight you go down stream some more and see if there is anything you can use to pull them out with. Emberblaze you go with her!" Skystar didn't say anymore before he jumped in after the two cats that had fallen into the water. They should have know that the snow melted and caused flooding and stronger currents! He hissed in his mind as he did his best to swim towards the two. As he drew near the two loners he swam to their other side before giving them a fierce jab to the side, sending them closer to the bank. It didn't help him any as the he was pushed further into the current, his head now going under the water.

Jayflight saw what Skystar had done and knew that she would be able to swim to the loners and get them to safety. She didn't have to say her plan to Emberblaze because he ran past her and headed further down to make sure Skystar would be alright. Jayflight jumped into the water and pushed the two cats closer to the edge, the trio were now sitting on the bank of the water and panting. Only Jayflight had a worried look in her eyes, hoping that Emberblaze managed to help Skystar.

Emberblaze has no luck finding prey on their first patrol.
Emberblaze and Jayflight meet up with Skystar and save the two loners.
Meadowfern gives birth to 1, 2, 3, 4 healthy kits!
Starclan has sent you a deputy!

(Sorry, I really wanted to give Meadowfern her mate so you did not get both cats you asked for, also I left the last bit for you incase you want Skystar to lose a life by drowning and what not.)

22tabby wrote:VixenClan
MudWhisker goes searching for herbs
RowanStar goes on a boarder patrol
FirePelt and EmberFoot go hunting
The Clan ate 1 squirrel

Firepelt crouched down and stalked forward, she knew she heard something under the bush close to her. The molly tip toed carefully but that didn't work, the mouse she was stalking darted away but right into Emberfoot's grasp. Her brother laughed quietly "You are not so good at stalking are you? I also bet that you are glad I was hear to catch it for ya!" he teased. Firepelt rolled her eyes "Yeah, yeah. At least I found it, plus I knew you would catch it if I sent it your way." Emberfoot smirked "Oh? Then why did you stalk it in the first place?" Firepelt sighed quietly but didn't say anything more on the subject and padded away. Emberfoot grabbed the two mice and followed after his sister back to the camp.

Mudwhisker finds cobweb and a stick.
Rowanstar finds and apprentice while on patrol.
Firepelt and Emberfoot caught two mice while hunting.

When you got your medicine cat you get 5 free herbs from this list. Sorry I should have mentioned it when you got them.

peridotite. wrote:

pumpkinclan is the clan of fearless... but even though some are strong...
and some are weak... we are one... and we fight... maybe not swift...
but, we are one... so now... we beg,.. for a new leader..

Pumpkinclan has been founded!

DasCanadianSparkle wrote:
STAGCLAN

StagClan is a clan that lays among a field between two mountains. It's lush with vegetation and water sources and even a forest. It has a mild summer but a cold winter. Cats here have a sorts of lengths of fur and colors. Though all have more or less of a sleek build. The prey has squirrels and rodents and birds and even young deer can be caught if enough cats hunt at once. Though predators are bears, adult deer, large birds, and even cougars. StagClan got its name from the deer migrations that pass through the area twice a year. The Moonpool or Shimmer Pond what the clan calls it in in a nearby mountain inside a cave where crystals have formed along the cave ceiling and a small pool at formed nearby it.

StagClan asked StarClan to send them a noble and worthy leader.

Stagclan has been founded!
amethyst14

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

aspenclan

Postby starshine, » Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:29 pm

ImagexxxImage

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Chestnutstar's blue-green eyes opened as she left StarClan's presence. Her fur ruffled in the slight breeze. She
exited the MoonPool's area. Chesnutstar padded out, her ears twitching. She raised her muzzle and sniffed
the air, hoping to catch scent of a mouse or two. After her hunt, she bows her head, and meows a silent
prayer to StarClan, "Please, give me a Medicine Cat to treat my wounds and heal the sick." She said, her
whisker's not twitching a muscle.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

[ Chestnutstar goes hunting ]
[ Chestnutstar prays for a Medicine Cat ]

Leader:
          Chestnutstar | 42 moons | Female | X

Deputy:

Medicine Cat:

Warriors:

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:

Number of Cats:
          Toms: 0
          She-Cats: 1
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    South | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mice | x2 | 2 servings
    Rabbit | x1 | 2 servings
    Sparrow | x2 | 6 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
starshine,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

colossalclan reply

Postby ashton. » Fri Nov 03, 2017 2:04 pm

Grey_Hoodie wrote:
🌾 Image

One Moon Ago ~
    Elk wasn’t a great hunter. He wasn’t even a good one. In fact, it seemed that in every leap and tackle, he was actively trying to scare away their prey. Coyotestar honestly couldn’t take it anymore, so the next time the younger tom crouched low to the ground with his eye on a sparrow, Coyotestar pinned the cat down with a heavy set of paws.
    Elk let out an indignant yowl, tossing a threatening glare somewhere over his shoulder as the sparrow flittered away. “Do you mind?!” He growled, “A cat can have a bad day once in a while! I’ll get the next one.
    We’ve been at this all day and we still have nothing to show for it.” Coyotestar huffed, his eyes flickering up to catch sight of movement in the brush ahead. Elk’s ears pricked forward as well, but his gaze seemed to sit a foot to the right of where Coyotestar believed the prey to actually be. The tom could feel Elk’s shoulders shifting as he prepared to pounce.
    Knowing full well that Elk would miss again, Coyotestar scrambled to get a better grip on the tom. The flubbed jump had the pair tumbling through a couple of thorny bushes and teetering precariously at the top of a rocky slope. Below them raged a roaring river, but they paid no mind to it. “Again?!” Elk hissed, his voice rising to an irritated squeak, “I thought we went out to hunt?
    Coyotestar tried to suck in a deep breath, calm down a bit, but he couldn’t help it. “Yes, Elk, hunting. Hunting: where you pounce at the prey.
    I was jumping at the prey! Do you need an example?” The younger tom lunged, his paws wrapping around Coyotestar and his claws digging into the ruddy fur. Unbalanced and unprepared, the leader released a shocked yowl before they were rolling down the hill, claws scrambling for a grip. It was useless and the water was cold and numbing as it surrounded them. Coyotestar could feel his skin tearing as the younger tom fought to keep a tight grasp on him.
    Eventually the waters pressed them against the river bank. Fighting to catch his breath and choking on water, Coyotestar dragged himself further up and onto drier land. His thoughts wandered briefly to the extra weight hanging off his coat and he spared a glance downward. Elk was still hanging on tight, but a slimy body filled the space between the toms.
    Coyotestar’s brows furrowed at the fish and he croaked, “How…?” He didn’t want to know. Furiously shaking his coat, Coyotestar managed to free himself from the other tom and with a groan, his jaws clasped onto Elk’s scruff and he began dragging the tom back to camp. Elk stubbornly refused to give up the fish and only offered a pleased purr whenever the leader dropped him to see if he could walk back.
    Back in camp, Coyotestar spotted Pebblevine dragging along a smaller red tabby toward the little root den. “You, too?” She asked as Coyotestar released Elk with a grumble.
    My love!” Elk cried, tripping over the fish he’d been clinging to reach the grey molly, “I’ve brought you dinner.
Now ~
    Buglerpaw, as she claimed her name to be, was a very curious cat. The fact that her leg had been broken and damaged beyond repair when she was dragged into camp didn’t seem to stop her from loping around with wide, excited eyes. Coyotestar was glad for the new arrival and the proud purr that rumbled through his chest at the sight of his clan growing only stuttered to a stop whenever Pebblevine wandered by.
    The guilt was overwhelming. Coyotestar hoped that he might be able to convince Pebblevine to join his clan so that he wouldn’t be forced to drive her off. The fact that she had brought back the ginger molly made him hope, but each and every worried scowl she sent his way had the tom feeling less and less certain.
    Mood now completely soured, the tom fled from the camp, shivering when he felt the trunk of redwood above him brush against his fur. Since he had been here for several moons now, Coyotestar knew it would be a good idea to scope out the territory. Pebblevine had grumbled about more cats running around the forest, so the tom hoped he might be able to come across at least a couple of them.
    He wasn’t entirely certain what the molly and the other cats would be doing while he was gone, but he knew that Elk would be heading out toward the river at some point. Ever since he’d accidently caught hold of that fish, the younger tom had started to believe he was some sort of prodigy fisher. Coyotestar mentally wished him luck, but he knew Elk wasn’t a great hunter. He wasn't even a good one.

[Coyotestar goes on a border patrol.]
[Elk goes hunting.]
[Pebblevine goes hunting and attempts to teach Buglerpaw some skills.]
[Buglerpaw would rather go exploring *border patrol*]

coyotestar found a medicine cat! you can choose five herbs from here to begin your collection.
      elk caught a fish!
      pebblevine caught a shrew and taught buglerpaw the hunting skill!
      (i wasn't sure if you meant that they decided to do a border patrol instead of training, but here you go. you can ignore it if it wasn't what you were wanting.)
      the border patrol caught the stale scent of dog! it's not likely that it's still around, but keep an eye out.
ashton.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

{ B L U E B E L L C L A N } [ 002 ]

Postby CheshireWonderland » Fri Nov 03, 2017 2:26 pm

“IN EVERY WALK WITH NATURE ONE RECEIVES FAR MORE THAN HE SEEKS.”
-john muir
NUMBER OF CATS [ 2 ]
TOMS [ 0 ] ;; MOLLYS [ 2 ]
next moonpool visit ;; november 7th
moons [ 2 ]
archive

honeystar smiles happily over at mothbloom. she is so glad to finally welcome a member of her clan. mothbloom is stacking up some rocks in the back of her den to store the herbs she brought with her.
It will be quiet around for a while so honeystar calls mothbloom over to her, "mothbloom, how about you relax for now? you will be plenty busy when more cats show up."
mothbloom pads over to honeystar, "you're right. I'll rest for now and we can go fishing later?"
honeystar nods and smiles at the younger cat, padding over to rest in the shade at the top of the crater's ridge.

❀❀❀

honeystar yawns and looks around the camp, planning the places for the different dens to go. she looks up to the sky and squints her eyes against the sun. she figured they had enough rest.
she stands and stretches before spotting mothbloom at the edge of the pond. she pads over to her new medicine cat and plops down beside her.
"what are you thinking about?" honeystar asks.
"my family and how lucky i am that starclan chose me for this," mothbloom replied as she flicked her tail at a fly.
the only thing honeystar knew about mothbloom was that she had come from far away, much like honeystar had, "do you miss them?"
"sometimes, but i know this is what starclan wants for me. this is what i want for myself. it's hard being called out of your clan. most cats get to stay with their families, but we have to leave them, maybe forever," mothbloom meowed softly.
"i understand," honeystar butted her shoulder against mothbloom's, "we'll get through this together," honeystar paused and looked out across the pond, "how about that fishing now?"

❀❀❀

later that day, honeystar decided to do a quick border patrol before the day was over. she fretted about leaving mothbloom alone, but mothbloom had assured her she would be alright. she had said that she might even go hunting for herbs, but she wouldn't go far. honeystar began walking towards the borders, hoping that there wasn't anything actually wrong with them.

❀❀❀

mothbloom waited a little after honeystar left to start out on her herb hunt. she promised honeystar that she wouldn't go too far, so she decided to keep the bluebell-filled walls of the crater within sight. she was surprised at the number of herbs that were in the forest. the climate is close to her home clan's so she was able to identify almost all the ones she came across. she could only carry two though, so she chose the two she thought would be most useful and headed back to camp.

[BluebellClan uses two servings of catfish]
[Honeystar and Mothbloom go fishing at the pond]
[Honeystar patrols the border]
[Mothbloom goes to gather herbs]

Leader ↣ [ 1 ]
    Honeystar ;; 33 moons ;; female
    Lives [ ★★★★★★★★★ ]
    Appearance [ X ]
    [ “I must find my own path.” ]

Deputy ↣ [ 0 ]
    Name ;; Age ;; Gender
    Appearance [ X ]

Medicine Cat ↣ [ 1 ]
    Mothbloom ;; 20 moons ;; female
    Appearance [ X ]

Warriors ↣ [ 0 ]
    Name ;; Age ;; Gender [ X ]

Apprentices ↣ [ 0 ]

Queens ↣ [ 0 ]

Kits ↣ [ 0 ]

Elders ↣ [ 0 ]
    Ally Clans ↣ [ 0 ]
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans ↣ [ 0 ]
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    South | Thunderpath | [empty]

Mentors ↣ [ 0 ]
    Mentor & Apprentice ;; 0 ;; Moves
    Mentor & Apprentice ;; 0 ;; Moves

Deceased Cats ↣ [ 0 ]

Family ↣ [ 0 ]
    Name x Name | Kit ;; Kit ;; Kit
    Name x Name | Kit ;; Kit ;; Kit
    Fresh-Kill Pile ↣ [ 1 servings left ]
    vole ↣ 0 servings left (1 serving ea.)
    mouse ↣ 0 servings left (1 serving ea.)
    rabbit ↣ 0 servings left (2 servings ea.)
    squirrel ↣ 0 servings left (2 servings ea)
    bird ↣ 0 servings left (3 servings ea.)
    catfish ↣ 1 servings left (3 servings ea.)

Medicine Store ↣ [ 5 ]
    catmint ↣ [1] best cure for greencough, whitecough
    chervil ↣ [1] for infected wounds, bellyache, & kitting
    cobwebs ↣ [1] stops bleeding & for broken bones
    comfrey root ↣ [1] repairs broken bones or soothes wounds ;; wrenched claws ;; itching ;; inflammation on stiff joints ;; eases stiffness on wrenched shoulders when lined in a nest ;; burns
    feverfew ↣ [1] reduces body temperature for cats with fever or chills ;; heals aches and pains ;; headaches.
Last edited by CheshireWonderland on Fri Nov 03, 2017 3:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
20, Kentucky.
I'm a creativity and lifestyle
blogger who wants to help
young women with chronic
illnesses. I enjoy art, animals,
and autumn. I have dysautonomia.
KeMeadows
PM me if you are a spoonie, too!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Coding
CheshireWonderland

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

S t a g C l a n - ( 01 )

Postby canadianhowl » Fri Nov 03, 2017 2:57 pm

Number of Cats: one
Males;; zero • Females;; one

A young she cat approached a shimmering pool inside a cave. She took a few sips from the water before suddently being greeted by nine cats. Each gave her a life and soon, she was called Sorrelstar. Sorrelstar header back to her camp before deciding to go out to hunt. Even if she was alone, she still needed some food. Maybe even a medicine cat. She hunted for a few before heading back over to Shimmer Pond.

[ Sorrelstar went out hunting ]

May StarClan grant StagClan with a medicine cat.

Leader:
          sorrelstar | thirty | female | X

Deputy:

Medicine Cat:

Warriors:

Apprentices: