Create A Clan- V.3

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Re: Create A Clan- V.3

Postby Dinolil1 » Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:35 am

MoorClan
Justice will come on swift wings, none shall ever escape
Number of Cats: 15 | Males: 7 | Females:8

Stonenose travelled to the Lightning Oak with his apprentice in tow; it was time for Smallpaw to take on the mantle of medicine cat and he could only imagine the anguish she would feel, knowing that just a couple of feet below her lay the body of her deceased brother. As the sun disappeared behind the crests of the hills, he could see the first dusk stars appearing, ever bright.

For the first time in his life, he wondered who those stars represented; had they been young like Ternpaw? Had they been murdered in cold blood on nothing more than a bloodthirsty whim? Stonenose turned to Smallpaw, watching as she plodded beside him. She’d grown up a long time ago; serious and stoic, all kitten-like softness gone from her dour features. It was heart-breaking but Stonenose understood the reason behind it; she’d spent most of her life flittering from clan to clan, surrounded by dying cats left and right. A kitten had no place in such a past like that.

The Lightning Oak loomed far above their heads, several fox-lengths wide and impossibly tall. Smallpaw stared at its tangled branches, it was there she’d converse with Starclan. However it was tainted by the knowledge that somewhere beneath those very same divine branches, lay the rotting body of her brother. The spindly tortoiseshell knew that if he’d survived, he’d be receiving his warrior name around about now; his mother would’ve been cheering and nobody would’ve had to grieve the loss of a fine warrior. ‘’Smallpaw?’’ murmured her mentor, watching her nervously from a slender branch. His amber eyes were wide and anxious, staring from the shadows while she reminisced over kitten-hood memories.

‘’Ready.’’ Smallpaw sighed at last, scrambling up to join him. Without another word, Smallpaw squeezed her eyes shut and waited for Starclan’s mystical presence. Stonenose was silent, save for his heavy breathing. Would Starclan grace his apprentice with their blessings? Had he taught her enough? Smallpaw seemed far too young to become an apprentice and Stonenose was tempted to shake her awake but he didn’t, not out of fear of Fritillarystar’s anger or Starclan’s fury; but out of knowledge that this was the path that Smallpaw had chosen, and walk it she would.

At first she was greeted with nothing but the void unending. Fur bristling with fear, Smallpaw was worried that something had gone wrong; that Starclan scorned her and her lack of prophetic knowledge. Maybe Stonenose had made a mistake making her his apprentice and Starclan was punishing her with a nightmare for it, but luckily this was not the case. After what felt like eternity, a large calico tom approached Smallpaw quietly. She looked at his ragged ears and the many scars that criss-crossed his white fur, wondering how many battles the solemn warrior had fought and why he was the one to bestow her name.

‘’Greetings, I am Rippedear; Are you Smallpaw?’’ He rumbled, looming over the shy apprentice. ‘’Yes, sir…I am indeed Smallpaw.’’ She replied, trying to keep the nerves out of her voice. This wasn’t what she’d expected but if this was to be her name-giver than so be it! Rippedear nodded and continued. ‘’Very well, I dub thee Small___* in honour of your ____*’’

Smallpaw dipped her head respectfully, watching as a starry crowd stepped out of the shadows. Their eyes glistened with admiration, but Smallpaw didn’t care; she was too busy searching their ranks for her brother. ‘’If you’re looking for Ternpaw; he’s not here.’’ A grey tom murmured, shaking his head gravely. Another voice chimed in as a brown tabby strode up to her, shaking her head solemnly, ‘’Greynose is right; Ternpaw can’t reach us.’’ Turning to a russet-furred cat, the starry tabby sighed gravely. ‘’None of us know why, little one.’’

Just like that, Smallpaw’s entire world had shattered; her eyes stared and her jaw dropped. There was no reason for Ternpaw not to be in Starclan, he couldn’t be in the dark forest! He’d done nothing wrong, had no reason to be condemned to ever-lasting punishment with the other cruel villains of the forest. ‘’Y-you should! You’re our ancestor’s for goodness sake!’’

The russet-furred molly spoke, touching her nose to Smallpaw’s shoulder. ‘’I’m sorry, but we cannot see Ternpaw; but we’re looking for him.’’ The tortoiseshell sniffed and backed away, staring up at the green-eyed molly. ‘’You better, he deserves to be up here.’’ Smallpaw replied, watching as the starry cats all but disappeared.

‘’What did you see?’’ Stonenose murmured, watching his apprentice with wide eyes. He couldn’t help but notice that Smallpaw wasn’t as proud as he thought she’d be. Perhaps her ceremony hadn’t been as merry as he’d hoped it’d be. ‘’Was Ternpaw there? He must’ve been so proud of you.’’ The grey tom smiled sympathetically, hoping to coax a smile onto Smallpaw’s face. ‘’He wasn’t there, Stonenose.’’ She cut in, looking stern all of sudden. ‘’Something’s wrong, something’s very wrong.’’

Oakfeather had crept away, running frantically away from the rotting house. Her belly swollen with kittens and surges of pain rippling through her body, Oakfeather knew that she wouldn’t be able to run far but that was okay; she only wanted to run as far as the heather stones where she’d nurse her kittens away from the murder-stricken clan. Breathing heavily, Oakfeather ducked behind the dark granite; she could hear her mate crying for her, his voice laced with anxiety. ‘’I’m sorry, Dustthroat.’’ She choked, groaning with pain. ‘’But I have to this by myself.’’

(Oakfeather’s giving birth to Dustthroat’s litter.)
(I’ll mention Darkheart and Lizard in the next post)
(Smallpaw gets her medicine cat name)

Leader:
    Fritillarystar | 51 | Female | X
    Lives: ★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
    Dawnpool | 50 | Female | X

Medicine Cat:
    Stonenose | 42 | Male |X

Warriors:
    Snailstep | 46 | Male |X | Missing
    Bramblefur | 33 | Male |X
    Nightclaw | 47 | Female | X
    Nettlefang | 46 | Male |X | Missing
    Braircloud | 46 | Male |X
    Ravenflower | 63 | Female | X
    Robinstorm | 37 | Female | X
    Hollytail | 51 | Female | X
    Dustthroat | 66 | Male |X
    Darkheart | 26 | Female | X
    Lizard | 24 | Male |X | Prisoner

Apprentices:
    Smallpaw | 9 | Female | X

Queens:
    Oakfeather | 64 | Female | X

Kits:

Elders:

Allies:
    Blueclan - MissUniverse - ''They're young at their roots just like us, but they'll prove good.''
    Beechclan - Hazilnut - ''They're huge, but they're cunning and wily.''
    Tempestclan - IC - ''They offered us their paw first, they seem wise enough.''

Enemies:
    ---
    Borders:
    North:
    Northwest: Echoclan
    Northeast:
    South:
    Southwest:
    Southeast:
    West:
    East:

Medicine Store:
    Catnip - Cures GreenCough - 1
    Comfrey Root - Cures burns, eases swelling, itching, stiffness and wounds - 1
    Goatweed - Eases anxiety and grief - 1
    Goldenrod - Heals wounds - 1
    Lamb's ear - Gives strength - 1
    Poppy Seeds - Brings rest - 0

Fresh-kill Pile:
    Mouse | x1 | 1 serving
    Vole | x2 | 1 serving
    Rabbit | x2 | 2 servings
    Kite | x2 | 2 servings
    Hawk | x1 | 2 servings
    Hare | x1 | 3 servings

Mentors:

Smallpaw | Stonenose | 4 | Hunting, Fighting, Climbing, Herb Recognition

Deceased Cats:
    Ternpaw (heart) | 8 | Male | X – Killed by Snailstep

Mates:
ImageImageImage

I believe that you are purrfect!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dinolil1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Spiritclan 5

Postby killer romance. » Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:12 am

Number of Cats: 7 (4 : 4)
Last visit to the moonpool: 1st September

Sorry, I wrote out a really long bit but then I lost it and I can't bring myself to rewrite it.

[The clan eats 1x ermine and 1x vole]
[Polterstorm and Badgerpaw go training]
[Ashenstar, Tinybird and Pinewhisper go on a walk]
[Pinewhisper goes into labour (whilst on the walk)]
[Tigerfur goes hunting]
[Polterstorm and Lunarheart go on border patrol]

Leader:
        Ashenstar | 53 | Male | Short grey and white tabby | Green eyes | Proper |
        Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
        Polterstorm | 28 | Male | Tabby and white | Green eyes | Charismatic |

Medicine Cat:
        Tinybird | 74 | Female | Short white | Blue eyes | Sarcastic |

Warriors:
        Pinewhisper | 45 | Female | Long grey tortoiseshell | Yellow eyes | Excitable |
        Nightberry | 22 | Female | Black and white Maine Coon | Hazel eyes | Elegant |
        Lunarheart | 20 | Female | Long dusty caramel with long ear fur | Hazel eyes | Quiet |
        Tigerfur | 21 | Male | Short ginger tabby | Orange eyes | Kind |

Apprentices:
        Badgerpaw | 11 | Male | Short black and white | Yellow eyes | Scruffy |
        Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]✦[/url]

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:

Ally Clans:
        Clan Name | Username
        Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
        Clan Name | Username
        Clan Name | Username

Borders
        North | Clan Name | Username
        East | Clan Name | Username
        South | Clan Name | Username
        West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
        Burdock Root x1 | Treatment of rat bites.
        Honey x1 | Soothes throats, coughs and infections. Provides energy.
        Poppy Seeds x1 | Painkiller. Soothes shock and aids sleep.
        Catmint x1 | Greencough and whitecough.
        Marigold x1 | Stops infection and bleeding. Eases inflamed joints.
        Tansy x1 | Cures coughs. Can be used to cure wounds and poisons. Stops cats from getting greencough. Soothes throats.
        Feverfew x1 | Reduces body temperature for cats with fever or chills. Also heals aches and pains, especially good for headaches.
        Yarrow x1 | Extracts poison from wounds. Will make a cat vomit up toxins. The ointment will soften and help heal cracked pads.
        Goldenrod x1 | Good for healing wounds.

Fresh-Kill Pile:
        Mice | x0 | 1 servings
        Voles | x2 | 1 servings
        Squirrels | x3 | 2 servings
        Ermine | x1 | 2 servings
        Hares | x0 | 3 servings
        Birds | x2 | 3 servings

Mentors:
        Pinewhisper (Polterstorm) | Badgerpaw | 2 training session | Hunting, Battle
        Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:
        Cat Name | Cause of Death

Family:
        Pinewhisper and Ashenstar | Expecting
        Name and Name | Kits
killer romance.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *~GECKO~* » Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:30 am

Oakclan
Number of Cats:3

Cats talking wrote:Oakstar came back, clearly happy. "I found a new cat-new cat- new cat!" She panted. "New cat!" Clearly Stormclaw wasn't as excited. "Flameleaf, now both you and I can go on patrols!" "I don't want to go," Flameleaf countered. "Maybe this cat can go with you. What's your name, cat?" "Stormclaw. I'm Stormclaw." "Okay, well Stormclaw can go on a patrol with you, then."

I'm sending Oakstar and Stormclaw on a patrol.

Leader:
          Name Oakstar| Age 25 moons| Gender F | X

Deputy:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Medicine Cat:
          Name Flameleaf| Age 23 moons| Gender F| X

Warriors:
          Name Stormclaw| Age 25 moons | Gender F | X

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders

Medicine Store
    Herb: Horstail| Usage: Treats infections and stops bleeding.
    Herb: Borage Leaves| Usage: It produces more and better milk. It also brings down fevers.
    Herb: Burdock Root| Usage: Lessens and heals the pain of infected rat bites; used to prevent infection of rat bites.
    Herb: Comfrey Root| Usage: Repairs broken bones or soothes wounds. Also used for wrenched claws. Can be used for itching or for inflammation on stiff joints. Also eases stiffness on wrenched shoulders when lined in a nest. Can be used for burns.
    Herb: Tansy| Usage: Cures coughs. Can be used to cure wounds and poisons. Stops cats from getting greencough. Soothes throats.

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
*~GECKO~*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Sycamoreclan | post 7

Postby skywalker, » Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:24 pm

Don't have time to post a reply this time !

( Gullrunner and Leopardeyes went hunting )
( Bearstar and Heronstream went on a herb hunt )
( Leopardeyes and Fawnpaw go training ( hunting skill )
( Fallingbirch went on a boarder patrol )
( The clan eats 1 big fish = 3 servings )

Number of Cats: 8 cats
4 males | 4 females

Leader:
Bearstar | forty moons | male |

Deputy:
Gullrunner is the stand-in deputy
while Mapleflower is pregnant.

Medicine Cat:
Heronstream | forty-three moons | male |

Warriors:
Gullrunner | thirty-two moons | male |
Leopardeyes | twenty-five moons | female |
Fallingbirch | twenty-two moons | male |

Apprentices:
Fawnpaw | thirteen moons | female |

Queens:
Honeynose | twenty-three moons | female |
Mapleflower | thirty-five moons | female |

Kits:

Elders:
Ally Clans:
Clan Name | Username
Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
Clan Name | Username
Clan Name | Username

Borders

Medicine Store
Catmint | x1 | Remedy for greencough
and whitecough
Cobwebs | x1 | Stops bleeding wounds
Horsetail | x1 | Treats infections
Marigold | x1 | Treats infections and
inflamation of stiff joints
Chervil | x1 | Leaves cure infected wounds,
and chewing roots helps bellyache
Comfrey Root | x2 | used for burns, torn claws,
repairs bones, soothes wounds and can sooth
aching joints.
Goldenrod | x1 | Good for healing wounds in general.
Elder Leaves | x1 | Soothes sprains
Mint | x1 | Hides the scent of death
Feverfew | x1 | Reduces body temperature, also heals
aches and pains, good for headaches especially.
Stick | x1 | Helps queens relieve pain when kitting.
Fresh-Kill Pile:
Voles | x1 | 1 servings
Mice | x0 | 1 servings
Big Fish | x4 | 3 servings
Rabbits | x2 | 2 servings
Shrew | x2 | 1 servings
Squirrel | x1 | 2 servings

Mentors:
Leopardeyes | Fawnpaw | 0 | none yet.

Deceased Cats:

Relationships:
Gullrunner and Mapleflower are mates.

Family:
Name and Name | Kits
Name and Name | Kits
skywalker,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

04 / tideclan

Postby utena » Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:25 am

x
x

c l a nxs i z ex/x4xxs e r v i n g sx/x2xxm o o n ' sx h o l l o wx/xseptember 13
    a r c h i v ext h r e a dx/xx
      Applenose was a rather lively addition to the otherwise quiet clan. She had been discovered just at the edge of the northern border, investigating the old twoleg structure she had called a "lighthouse". Born a kittypet, she had to learn how to fend for herself after both of her housefolk died within a short period of time. Stonestar admired her skill in tracking; apparently, the former rogue had been teetering on the edge of their territory for quite a while, and had scented the leader long before she had arrived. This, along with her ginger pelt―unusual for the area―earned her the name Applenose.

Despite her age, Applenose was as tumultuous as any apprentice―days after her arrival, Stonestar privately wondered if '-storm' would have been a more appropriate suffix. She was swift to make friends with the only other warrior, Ravenfeather, who acted indifferent, but quietly appreciated her rambunctious nature.

A couple of weeks later, Stonestar sent the pair off on a hunting patrol, the leaf-fall morning crisp and gray as any other. The two warriors made small talk as they headed down towards the shore, hoping to find some shellfish or unsuspecting seabirds. Upon scenting crab, Applenose immediately quieted, and motioned towards the pile of boulders that stacked up against the cliffside. A pair of small crabs were foraging in the rocks, and Ravenfeather was quick to drop into a crouch. The warrior launched forward and leapt up the boulders, but the crab was much too small and swift, and it darted in between the cracks. Applenose had a horrific moment of clarity as she saw Ravenfeather trying to dig around for the lost prey―the rocks were much too loose, too precarious―and she cried out a warning before racing towards him. Noticing much too late, Ravenfeather began to lose balance as the boulder he was perched on began to slide; down, down towards the sand. The whole pile was becoming loose. Instinct kicking in, the tom tried to outpace the rockslide, but ended up half tumbling, half falling, and Applenose could only stand several lengths away, yowling her encouragement.

"Come on, you―"

And, suddenly, Ravenfeather had reached the ground, and was trapped under the weight of a boulder a heartbeat later. Spitting out an impressive array of curses, Applenose rushed to her clanmate's side, eyes wild and darting. The dust had settled, and the rockslide had stopped, for the time being―but the black-furred warrior could barely move. "It's too heavy," the molly mewed, only to realize that Ravenfeather had passed out. Dancing on her paws, deciding what to do, she made the choice to race up to camp. Despite her upbeat nature, she wasn't getting any younger, and she was struggling to breathe as she yowled for the attention of her clanmates. Without hesitating, the leader and medicine cat followed Applenose out to the shore, the latter grasping his herb stock in his jaws, wrapped beforehand in a broadleaf. It took all of the three grown cats' strength to push the boulder off of Ravenfeather's hind leg, who had briefly regained consciousness, only to black out once again. Mothfur administered first aid on the beach, while Stonestar and Applenose watched in solemnity.

"He's sleeping," said the medicine cat, after Ravenfeather had been painstakingly moved to the healing den. "I don't ... I can't be sure at this point, but his right leg was severely injured. It is, for the time being, paralyzed."
- - -

Stonestar gazed at the ocean waves lapping against her paws, eyes nearly glazing over from exhaustion. She was physically fine, but was emotionally drained from the past few hours; Ravenfeather was recovering from his minor bruises, but he was still unable to move his hind leg. Mothfur had reassured the leader that, with enough work and perseverance, even paralyzed limbs could heal; but Stonestar was weary. She contemplated going off to the moonpool for guidance, or just to ask for another cat―she needed all the help she could get, goodness knows―but it was nearly a whole day's worth of walking away. Not to mention, she couldn't leave her clan at such a time.

Turning away from the sea and beginning to head back up to camp, Stonestar found her attention drawn towards the rockslide. She should have known that was an unstable area; she should've explored and taken note of every single detail of her new territory. Padding towards the wreckage, she checked to make sure the rocks were all stable. I'll never have a cat injured by something so stupid again. I'm so sorry, Ravenfeather. She bound up the larger boulders, knowing that they were probably all safe, but just making sure, to alleviate her guilt. It was then that the leader saw a small entrance on the cliffside, partially blocked by all the debris. Alert, she dipped her head in and scented fresh water. Of course. There had always been a trickle of a stream that began at the rockpile, and ran into the sea. It was late, nearly moonhigh, but curiosity got the better of her, and she felt an obligation to go on. A dependable source of fresh water was always welcome.

A more experienced, sensible leader would have lead a carefully-planned expedition into the area, instead of risking their nine lives and livelihoods of the entire clan, but Stonestar was young, and desperate to find something that would make herself proud again. Squeezing in between the gap of boulder and cliff, she leapt down into a sandy cave. The sound of rushing water was amplified, and it echoed; something that the leader had never heard before. Eyes wide with both curiosity and determination, Stonestar saw that the stream was eerily clear, and cast strange, pale reflections on the cave walls; the weak moonlight that filtered through a hole in the cave side made the water glow. It wasn't a very large cave, but Stonestar didn't feel cramped, either: several cats could fit comfortably inside. There was another opening where the stream came from, though the molly wasn't feeling that adventurous, and it was much too small for her liking. She dipped her head and lapped from the water, amazed by how cold it was.
- - -

And Stonestar didn't remember falling asleep. One moment, she was quenching her thirst, and the next, she stood in the sky; the grand moon was larger than life, and she thought she could see the faint outlines of cats in the stars. But she also felt underwater: she could feel the coolness of the ocean on her fur, and bubbles rose lazily all around her. It was nearly identical to the feeling of drinking from the moonpool.

"Is this ... Starclan?" Right after she said it, she felt foolish, and felt incredibly small. Of course it was. But they were so distant, so much fainter ...

"You've rediscovered Moon's Hollow." The reply Stonestar got seemed from everywhere, as if the entire night sky was speaking to her. Her fur rose, and her voice was barely over a whisper as she spoke.

"Moon's Hollow? This is the moon's ..?"

"There are many tales of how the Moon helped form your clan. Kit's tales, of course, but that doesn't make them any less true. The Moon in intrinsic to your tides; you know this. The ocean is nothing without it."

"Yes."

"And thus, aptly named is Moon's Hollow. Your ancestors never had to travel to the moonpool, or any other sacred ground; Starclan is right here, in your own home."

"But you―this is all different. I could actually see you before."

"Generations of Tideclan passed without ever having a strong connection with us. We can adapt to every clan's needs. The Moon―Celestina, Lunare, The Eye of Night―has always played a larger role. The ancestors you sought for at the moonpool are not yours."

Stonestar swallowed. "Then, then I need help," she mewed, not quite sure where to look. "I need a second. What happened today should never take place again. I need someone to ensure that."

She could barely see the faint outline of the starry cats dipping all their heads. And the leader blinked. She was laying on her side, next to the clear stream, in the cave―in Moon's Hollow, heart thudding against her chest.

servingsx/x the clan consumes a mouse.
    applenose and ravenfeather go hunting.
    ravenfeather accidentally sets off a rockslide, and his back right leg is caught under the rubble.
    cobweb and poppy are used to heal ravenfeather, though his leg is now paralyzed.
    stonestar asks starclan for a deputy.

l e a d e r
            xxstonestar / 32 / ♀ / stern / x
            xxlives / 9/9

d e p u t y
            xxname / age / ♀♂ / x

m e d i c i n exc a t
            xxmothfur / 44 / ♂ / inventive / x

w a r r i o r s
            xxapplenose / 67 / ♀ / lively / x
            xxravenfeather / 35 / ♂ / reserved / x

a p p r e n t i c e s
            xxname / age / ♀♂ / x

q u e e n s
            xxname / age / ♀♂ / x

k i t s
            xxname / age / ♀♂ / x

e l d e r s
            xxname / age / ♀♂ / x
      a l l yxc l a n s
      xxclan / username

e n e m yxc l a n s
      xxclan / username

b o r d e r s
      xxnorth / shellclan / meadow
      xxeast / fogclan / aureate
      xxsouth / mudclan / obscene
      xxwest / the sea

m e d i c i n exs t o r e
      unique herb list & uses x
      xx oceanspray x1
      xx salmonberry x1
      xx skunk cabbage x1
      xx wild ginger x1
      xx witch hazel x1

f r e s h - k i l lxp i l e
      xxmouse x0 / 1 serving
      xxshellfish x0 / 1 serving
      xxfish x1 / 2 servings
      xxcrab x0 / 2 servings
      xxplover x1 / 3 servings
      xxgull x1 / 3 servings

m e n t o r s
      xxmentor / apprentice / #
      xx↳ skills

d e c e a s e dxc a t s
      xxname / cause of death

f a m i l y
      xxname and name / kits
xx
xx
xx
xx
utena

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vampiress_fox » Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:53 pm

JINXCLAN
Where you leave the past behind you.
Number of Cats: Seventy-Two | Males - 37 | Females - 35
Month: Forty-Two
Next Moonpool visit: Anytime
Next Gathering: ? 12 pm UTC
Next Med Cat Gathering: ? 12 pm UTC

i have no inspiration, sorry

[Snowkit, Swallowkit, and Maplekit become apprentices; Brambleheart, Tigerthorn, and Snowbird will mentor them, respectively]
[Blackberry and Ashleaf tend to the injured cats with the help of Morningleaf and Cloudscent; 1x cobweb, 1x marigold, 1x celandine, and 1x horsetail were used - Jinxstar did not get cobweb, marigold was used on Brightmoon instead of cobweb because there was not enough to go around]

[Blackberry and Ashleaf - herb hunting, specifically for cobweb and a lot of chervil]
[Jayleap, Whispersnow, Pigeonshadow, Hollowheart, Fluffyfire, Frostedmuzzle - boarder patrol]
[Tanagerpelt, Blossomsong, Birchfeather, Redwing, Flintshade, Foxpoppy - boarder patrol]
[Blueriver, Quailfoot, Cranehart, Dawncloud, Moarningleaf, Mudstrike - hunting patrol]
[Serena, Snowmane, Ripplestorm, Stormcloud, Bleakpelt, Firefang - hunting patrol]
[Cheetoh, Seraphim, Willowbolt, Trash, Yangfur, Mulberry, Blackmouth - basic camp maintenance]
[Jinxstar, Cloudscent, Skydapple, Brindlethorn, Brightmoon rest in camp]
[Icestripe/Frostpaw, Yinpelt/Cougarpaw, Leopardclaw/Hazelpaw, Barkclaw/Dirtpaw, Frecklesnow/Owlpaw, Cherrywisp/Lemonpaw, Firesoul/Patchpaw, Windstorm/Tawnypaw - swimming training]
[Harmonyheart/Spiderpaw, Magpie/Whitepaw, Tux/Hawkpaw, Velvetrabbit/Eaglepaw, Liondawn/Nightpaw - hunting training]
[Brambleheart/Snowpaw, Tigerthorn/Swallowpaw, Snowbird/Maplepaw - battle training]

Leader:
          Jinxstar | 79 moons | Male | X
          Lives: x★★★★★★★★
          First Life- Rogue Attack

Deputy:
          Willowbolt | 59 moons | Female | X

Medicine Cat:
          Blackberry | 61 moons | Female | X
          Ashleaf | 33 moons | Male | X

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
          NONE

(72-95) Senior Warriors:
          Trash | 72 moons | Male | X

(12/18-71) Warriors:
          Skydapple | 69 moons | Female | X
          Yangfur | 69 moons | Male | X
          Yinpelt | 69 moons | Male | X
          Brindlethorn | 60 moons | Male | X
          Mulberry | 60 moons | Female | X Original Reference
          Velvetrabbit | 57 moons | Female | X
          Blackmouth | 55 moons | Female | X
          Foxpoppy | 52 moons | Female | X
          Jayleap | 51 moons | Male | X
          Flintshade | 51 moons | Male| X
          Cloudscent | 50 moons | Male | X
          Leopardclaw| 50 moons | Male | X
          Whispersnow | 46 moons | Female | X
          Redwing | 46 moons | Male | X
          Barkclaw | 45 moons | Male | X
          Tux | 44 moons | Male | X
          Tanagerpelt | 42 moons | Female | X
          Birchfeather | 41 moons| Male | X
          Bleakpelt | 37 moons | Male | X
          Frostedmuzzle | 37 moons | Female | X
          Fluffyfire | 35 moons | Female | X
          Firefang | 34 moons | Female | X
          Frecklesnow | 33 moons | Female | X
          Stormcloud | 33 moons | Male | X
          Cherrywisp |33 moons |Female | X
          Hollowheart | 28 moons | Female | X Original Reference
          Blossomsong | 27 moons | Female | X
          Blueriver | 27 moons | Male | X
          Quailfoot | 27 moons | Male | X
          Ripplestorm | 25 moons | Male | X
          Magpie | 24 moons | Female | X
          Morningleaf | 23 moons | Female | X
          Mudstrike | 22 moons | Female | X
          Firesoul | 19 moons | Female | X
          Windstorm | 19 moons | Male | X
          Harmonyheart | 19 moons | Female | X
          Icestripe | 19 moons | Male | X
          Snowbird | 19 moons | Male | X
          Serena | 17 moons | Female | X
          Brightmoon | 17 moons | Female | X
          Liondawn | 14 moons | Male | X
          Dawncloud | 14 moons | Female | X
          Duskwatcher | 14 moons | Female | X
          Tigerthorn | 14 moons | Male | X
          Brambleheart | 13 moons | Female | X
          Pigeonshadow | 13 moons | Male | X
          Craneheart | 13 moons | Male | X
          Snowmane | 12 moons | Male | X

(6-11/17) Apprentices:
          Frostpaw | 11 moons | Male | X
          Hazelpaw | 10 moons | Female | X
          Dirtpaw | 10 moons | Male | X
          Owlpaw | 10 moons | Male | X
          Lemonpaw | 10 moons | Female | X
          Cougarpaw | 10 moons | Female | X Original Reference
          Patchpaw | 10 moons | Female | X
          Tawnypaw | 10 moons | Female | X
          Spiderpaw | 9 moons | Male | X
          Whitepaw | 9 moons | Female | X
          Hawkpaw | 9 moons | Female | X
          Eaglepaw | 9 moons | Male | X
          Nightpaw | 7 moons | Male | X
          Snowpaw | 6 moons | Female | X
          Swallowpaw | 6 moons | Male | X
          Maplepaw | 6 moons | Male | X

(18-71) Queens:
          NONE

(0-5) Kits:
          NONE]

(96-120) Elders:
          Cheetoh | 102 moons | Tom | X
          Seraphim | 102 moons | Female | X

Prisoners:
          Snakebite | 65 moons | Tom | Rogue | X

Mentors:
    IMPORTANT SKILLS: Battle, Hunting, Fishing, Climbing, Swimming
    OTHER SKILLS: Simple Healing, any "Advanced" of the skills above
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. | Learned:
    Icestripe | Frostpaw | 5 | Learned: Battle, Climbing, Fishing, Advanced Hunting
    Yinpelt | Cougarpaw | 4 | Learned: Hunting, Battle, Fishing, Climbing
    Leopardclaw | Hazelpaw | 4 | Learned: Hunting, Battle, Fishing, Climbing
    Barkclaw | Dirtpaw | 4 | Learned: Hunting, Battle, Fishing, Climbing
    Frecklesnow | Owlpaw | 4 | Learned: Hunting, Battle, Fishing, Climbing
    Cherrywisp | Lemonpaw | 4 | Learned: Hunting, Battle, Fishing, Climbing
    Firesoul | Patchpaw | 4 | Learned: Hunting, Battle, Fishing, Climbing
    Windstorm | Tawnypaw | 4 | Learned: Hunting, Battle, Fishing, Climbing
    Harmonyheart | Spiderpaw | 3 | Learned: Swimming, Advanced Battle
    Magpie | Whitepaw | 3 | Learned: Swimming, Advanced Battle
    Tux | Hawkpaw | 3 | Learned: Swimming, Advanced Battle
    Velvetrabbit | Eaglepaw | 3 | Learned: Swimming, Advanced Battle
    Liondawn | Nightpaw | 1 | Learned: Battle
    Brambleheart | Snowpaw | 0 | Learned:
    Snowbird | Maplepaw | 0 | Learned:
    Tigerthorn | Swallowpaw | 0 | Learned:

Mates:
    Brindlethorn and Skydapple
    Jinxstar and Willowbolt
    Barkclaw and Tanagerpelt
    Birchfeather and Mulberry
    Velvetrabbit and Rowanpelt of Pineclan
    Tux and Wildpoppy of Echoclan
    Tux and Dandelionbloom of Beechclan
    Tux and Owldust of Briarclan (deceased)

Family:
    Brindlethorn and Skydapple are parents to Stormcloud, Ashleaf, Frecklesnow, Harmonyheart, Snowbird, and Icestripe
    Blackmouth is mother to Hollowheart
    Jinxstar and Willowbolt are parents to Blossomsong and Blueriver
    Blackberry and Mulberry are sisters
    Barkclaw and Tanagerpelt are parents to Firesoul, Windstorm, Duskwatcher, Dawncloud, Swalloweye, Maplefang, Snowfire,
    Elmkit (deceased), and Oriolekit (deceased)

Skydapple, Yangfur, and Yinpelt are siblings
    Yangfur and Yinpelt are uncles to Frecklesnow, Stormcloud, Ashleaf, Harmonyheart, Icestripe, and Snowbird
    Velvetrabbit is the mother to Hazelflower, Lemontail, Owlclaw, Dirtheart, and Cougarfang
    Birchfeather and Mulberry are the parents to Wispkit, Eagleclaw, Hawkfeather
    Blackberry is the aunt to Wispkit, Eagleclaw, Hawkfeather
    Velvetrabbit is adopted mother to Craneheart
    Bleakpelt and Craneheart are siblings
    Trash is father to Brindlethorn
    Tux is father to Spidertail, Whiteleg, Nightclaw / Owlkit and Lambkit of Briarclan / Dust of the Briar of Hyenaclan / Bristlekit and Talonkit (deceased) of Echoclan
    Mulberry is foster mother to Spidertail, Whiteleg, Nightclaw
    Trash is grandfather to Frecklesnow, Stormcloud, Ashleaf, Harmonyheart, Icestripe, and Snowbird
    Frostedmuzzle if the mother of Patchpaw and Tawnypaw

CATS FROM OTHER CLANS:
    with original reference pictures
    Bleakpelt of Tumbleclan
    Firefang of Tumbleclan
    Craneheart of Tumbleclan
    Morningleaf of Thicketclan (former Medicine Cat)
    Foxpoppy of Thicketclan
    Jayleap of Thicketclan
    Whispersnow of Lunarclan (former Leader)
    Cloudscent of Lunarclaw (former Medicine Cat)
    Mudstrike of Lunarclan
    Quailfoot of Fickleclan
    Frostpaw of Fickleclan
    Pigeonshadow of Fickleclan
    Redwing of Ivyclan (former Deputy)
    Ripplestorm of Ivyclan
    Brightmoon of Ivyclan
    Frostedmuzzle of Ivyclan
    Patchpaw of Ivyclan
    Tawnypaw of Ivyclan

Medicine Store
    Medicinal Herb, Poison, Usage, Effect, Treatment
    [x1]Alder Bark | For tooth pain. Eases tooth aches
    [x1]Beech Leaves | Used to carry herbs.
    [x1]Bindweed | Fastens sticks to broken legs to keep them in place.
    [x2]Blackberry Leaves | These leaves are chewed into a pulp. Eases the swelling of bee stings.
    [x4]Borage Leaves | It is chewed and eaten. It produces more and better milk. It also brings down fevers.
    [x1]Broom | It is used to make poultices for broken legs and wounds.
    [x1]Burdock Root | The root is dug up, the soil is washed off, and then it is chewed into a pulp. Lessens and heals the pain of infected rat bites; used to prevent infection of rat bites.
    [x1]Burnet | A traveling herb. Is said to help stop minor bleeding on Twolegs. Keeps a cat's strength up.
    [x2]Catchweed | The burrs are put on the pelt where poultices are. Stops poultices from being rubbed off without hurting the skin.
    [x8]Catmint/Catnip | Eaten Best remedy for the deadly greencough, which kits and elders usually catch in the season of leaf-bare. Can also be used for whitecough.
    [x0]Celandine | Juice is trickled into the eye. Soothes damaged eyes.
    [x2]Chamomile | Eaten Strengthens the heart and soothes the mind. Also given to traveling cats for strength.
    [x0]Chervil | Chewed to extract the juice of the leaves or the root. For infected wounds and bellyache, respectively. Can also be used during kitting.
    [x1]Chickweed | Eaten, such as catmint/catnip. Treats greencough, though catnip is often preferred.
    [x1]Cob Nuts | Made into ointments, tempting prey out of their burrows in the winter
    [x1]Cobwebs | Press over wound. To soak up and stop (or slow) the bleeding. It may also be used to bind broken bones.
    [x1]Coltsfoot | Leaves chewed into a pulp. Eases breathing or kitten-cough, as well as cracked or sore pads.
    [x1]Comfrey Root | Roots are chewed into a poultice. Repairs broken bones or soothes wounds. Also used for wrenched claws. Can be used for itching or for inflammation on stiff joints. Also eases stiffness on wrenched shoulders when lined in a nest. Can be used for burns.
    [x2]Daisy Leaf | Chewed into a paste. Eases the pain of aching joints. It is also a traveling herb.
    [x2]Dandelion | The white liquid is thought to be applied to bee stings. Leaves can be chewed. Thought to soothe and heal bee stings. Its leaves can also be chewed to act like a painkiller.
    [x1]Dock | Chewed up and applied to scratches. Similar to sorrel. Also can be put in one's nest during sleep. Soothes scratches, though can sting when being applied. Soothes sore pads. If placed in nests, it can ease the pain of wounds.
    [x1]Fennel | Stalks are broken and juice is squeezed into the receiver's mouth. Helps pain in the hips.
    [x1]Feverfew | Eaten. Reduces body temperature for cats with fever or chills. Also heals aches and pains, especially good for headaches.
    [x1]Goatweed | Given daily. Eases anxiety and grief.
    [x1]Goldenrod | Chewed into a poultice. Good for healing wounds.
    [x1]Hawkweed | Like Catmint/Catnip but not as strong.
    [x1]Heather Nectar | Included in herbal mixtures. Makes swallowing easier and sweetens mixtures.
    [x1]Honey | Eaten, or given by moss soaked in it. Soothes infections, is a great remedy for smoke-damaged or sore throats, helps cats swallow other concoctions, helps soothe coughing, and gives energy.
    [x0]Horsetail | Chewed to a poultice, and applied to wounds. Treats infections and stops bleeding.
    [x1]Ivy Leaf | To store herbs
    [x1]Juniper Berries | Chewed and eaten. Soothes bellyaches, gives strength, and helps troubled breathing. It is also used to help calm cats.
    [x1]Lamb's Ear | Gives a cat strength.
    [x2]Lavender | Placed under a cats nose and is to be inhaled constantly. Or rubbed/placed on an animal's body to hide the scent of death. Cures fever and chills. Also a herb used to hide the scent of death.
    [x1]Lungwort | Eaten Cures yellowcough.
    [x1]Mallow Leaves | Eaten Soothes bellyache.
    [x0]Marigold | Petals or leaves chewed in a poultice. Juice can be used as well. Stops infection. Stops bleeding. Used for inflammation of stiff joints.
    [x1]Mint | Rubbed on a dead body. Hides the scent of death.
    [x1]Mouse Bile | The liquid is stored in moss and dabbed onto ticks embedded in pelt. The ticks fall off.
    [x1]Oak Leaf | The dried leaves are to be stored in a dry location until the time of usage, when they are chewed into a thick poultice and spread on a wound. Stops infection from setting in.
    [x1]Parsley | Eaten Stops a queen from producing milk if her kits die, don't need milk anymore, or are producing too much milk. Also used to cure bellyache.
    [x2]Poppy Seeds | Chewed on. They can help a cat sleep, soothe shock or distress, or ease pain. Not recommended for nursing queens.
    [x1]Ragwort Leaves | Crushed and chewed; mixed with juniper berries, it can help aching joints. Treats aching joints and keeps a cat's strength up.
    [x2]Ragweed | Thought to give cats extra strength. Like lamb's ear, ragweed gives a cat extra strength and energy.
    [x2]Raspberry Leaves | It could be a painkiller, or help stop bleeding during kitting. Could possibly ease pain, or stop bleeding.
    [x1]Rosemary | Put on the pelt of a dead cat to prepare for burial. Hides the scent of death.
    [x1]Rush | Used to bind broken bones. Helps hold a broken limb in place, such as casts for Twolegs.
    [x1]Snakeroot | Thought to be applied to wounds. Thought to heal poison, especially snake bites.
    [x3]Sorrel | Eaten Traveling herb, can also build up appetite.
    [x2]Stick | Cats in pain bite it when other medicine is either unavailable or not recommended. Also used to help broken legs heal. Distracts cats from pain. Recommended for queens giving birth.
    [x1]Stinging Nettle | The seeds are eaten by a cat who's swallowed poison, or the leaves are chewed into a poultice for a wound. The stems can also be chewed. Induces vomiting, or brings down swelling, respectively. Can be mixed with comfrey to help heal broken bones. Helps with wounds. Chewing the stems helps fight against infection.
    [x1]Sweet-Sedge | One must swallow the sap. Eases infection.
    [x2]Tansy | To be consumed, but only in small doses. Cures coughs. Can be used to cure wounds and poisons. Stops cats from getting greencough. Soothes throats.
    [x1]Tormentil | Chewed and put on the wound. Its root is good for treating all wounds and extracting poison.
    [x2]Thyme | Leaves can be chewed on. Calms nervousness, anxiety, and cats who are in shock.
    [x0]Traveling Herbs | sorrel, daisy, chamomile and burnet. Eaten Used to give a cat more energy and strength, and it keeps the cat from getting hungry for a long time.
    [x1]Watermint | It is usually chewed into a pulp, and then eaten. Eases the suffering that originates from a bellyache.
    [x1]Wild Garlic | One must roll in it. Prevents infection, especially rat bites.
    [x1]Willow Bark | Eases Pain
    [x1]Willow Leaves | Eaten Stops vomiting.
    [x1]Wintergreen | Treats wounds and some poisons.
    [x1]Yarrow | Its leaves are chewed into a poultice that can be given to cats or applied to a wound depending on the situation. Extracts poison from wounds. Will make a cat vomit up toxins. The ointment will soften and help heal cracked pads.
    [x0]Deathberries | Yarrow Sometimes used to kill other cats by making them eat the berry. Kills a cat within minutes when consumed.
    [x0]Foxglove Seeds | They are used to treat the heart They can easily cause paralysis and heart failure
    [x0]Holly Berries | Similar to Deathberries, though not as severe; they are still a danger to kits.
    [x0]Deadly Nightshade | To kill a cat who cannot be saved quickly. Poisonous.
    [x1]Water Hemlock | Yarrow Causes writhing, pain, and foaming at the mouth.

Fresh Kill Pile (12 servings)
    Clan consumes 12 servings: 2 rabbits, 2 squirrels, 2 mice
    Swamp
    3 serving Snake x3
    1 serving Frog x3
    2 serving Lizard x2
    1 serving Bat x3
    Fish
    1 serving *Greyling x0
    2 servings *Brook Trout x2
    3 servings *Perch x3
    1 serving *Sunfish x3
    1 serving *Bluegill x3
    2 servings *Bass x3
    2 servings *Pickerel x2
    Birds
    1 serving *Sparrow x2
    1 serving *Finch x2
    3 servings *Grouse x3
    2 serving *Sandpiper x2
    2 serving *Thrush x1
    2 serving *Blackbird x4
    2 serving *Crow x2
    3 servings *Raven x2
    Ground Mammals
    1 serving Chipmunk x3
    1 serving Mice x5
    3 servings Rabbit x3
    2 servings Squirrel x0
    1 serving Vole x2

Boarders:
    Northern Mountain | Skullclan | Heda
    Southern River | Beechclan | hazilnut
    Eastern Swamp | Clan | User
    Western Pine Forest | Pineclan | voidgear.

Ally Clans:
    Beechclan | hazilnut
    Pineclan | voidgear.
    Witherclan | seedcakes

Enemy Clans
    Reedclan | Areater

Deceased Cats:
    Oriolekit | Stillborn | X
    Elmkit | Stillborn | X
    Wispkit | Dog Attack | X Original Reference

Clan Tradition:
    When an apprentice is ready to become a warrior, they shall make a one week trip to visit Tori and Anna, a raccoon and magpie respectively, that shall make their Clan Collar. If they succeed then they shall be welcomed back to the clan as a full warrior, if they do not then they will have to train for an additional moon before they are able to try again.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
All Things Serve The Beam
Create-A-Parliament~Depository~My Raiders
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxx
~ Coding
xxxxxxxxxxx
vampiress_fox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

clan replies no.21

Postby ashton. » Sun Sep 10, 2017 1:30 pm

weather: leaf-fall.
      leaf-bare is just around the corner! most trees are bare by now, and the air is quite chilly. try to stock up on herbs before the frosts ruin them. kitting herbs will be needed, especially, because kittings will become harder during leaf-bare.

septum wrote:
ImageImage

a bright soul, pure golden eyes and a short, somewhat fluffy grey pelt. this was their deputy. a tom too, what a coincidence. a funny thought popped up in faestar's head, would she become mates with this tom? she shook her head, perhaps but it was her choice. she knew they would need to keep the clan's population up if they wanted to have a healthy, thriving clan. but faetstar prefered not to think about that for how. faestar approached the russian blue tom with a friendly manner, working on not making her greeting awkward. "welcome to fawnclan, i am faestar, and you are?" not to bad she thought, perhaps a little bit modest but what should the deputy expect, she was the clan leader after all. the tom blinked for a moment lost in thought. his pupils widened and he seemed to snap out of it. "oh yes sorry, hoofedleap's the name." he said, his voice with a chripy tone. faestar nodded, and greeted him with a bump to the nose. they discussed about patrols, furture cats and even other clans for the day. despite his chirpy nature and his tendency to drift off, hoofedleap seemed to be quite a nice cat overall. if she were to be honest, she wouldn't even mind being mates with him. she showed him around the clan. they leaped through the tall grassed meadows and stalked through the skinny pine forest. small butterflies would flutter around the place. they pawed at the air, attempting to catch their pastel blue wings. they went over to the sacred lake, feeling the presence of starclan as they entered. "normally, cats aren't allowed here." she explained to him. she looked over at the tom, his eyes grew wide at the sight of the place. a sparkle of curiousity shone in his eyes. "it's incredible." faestar nodded, "it sure is." she said, her too examing the place in awe. she breathed in the fresh air and listened to the bubbling stream. when they returned back to camp, she showed the tom to his den. it was just beside hers, carved into the second burrow of the tree. he went inside and looked around, before peeping back out and nodding in approval. she smiled, glad he enjoyed the den. they finished off the day with a hunting patrol for hoofedleap and a border patrol for faestar. they both feel asleep in their dens, it was a bit chilly that night as it was now leaf-fall.

~~~

the next morning hoofedleap awoke, he had slept well. the den was so comfy. he honestly thought that it would've cracked his back a little with all those roots and branches. but perhaps it was that dryed out, soft meadow grass that did the trick. he stepped out of his den, yawning lightly and streching out, his tail fuzzing out as it brushed against the wind. he looked around, seeing faestar step out of her den aswell. he must've looked like such a weirdo yesterday, always blanking out. he didn't mean it, he just couldn't get his eyes off faestar's beautiful pelt. he had only just met the she-cat and love at first sight seems silly but she was just so pretty. hoofedleap sighed, he was deputy so he did have quite a high chance but he had already made such a bad first impression, he could only imagine what she thought of him now. he had to be positive, maybe he could make himself back up, redo do his first impression perhaps? he couldn't possibly express the way he looked at her though, that would just make it creepy and overall weird. he approached her somewhat confidently, trying his best not to get distracted.
"since we finished that serving the other day, should we perhaps go on a hunt?" he said, trying to sound polite but not overly kind. faestar gazed back at him, her sky blue eyes flickered as the sun shone perfectly in her eyes. she twitched her whiskers. "sounds like a good idea." faestar began to head over to the hunting grounds. hoofedleap felt strangely awkward, she must've thought he was ordering her to go by herself. well he could say something now or just leave it. he decided to call out, "i meant together, we'd have a better chance at catching more prey if we did so." faestar merely turned her head to look at him and called back, "oh yes of course, silly me what was i thinking." she said, awaiting for hoofedleap to join her. he smiled and trotted after her.

[hoofedleap went on a hunt]
[faestar went on a border patrol]
[faestar and hoofedleap went on a hunting trip]

hoofedleap caught a stoat!
      faestar found a warrior!
      faestar and hoofedleap caught a rabbit!

GingerLemonIQUITCS wrote:
Peakclan

Hollowstar sat above her camp, the waterfall flowing strongly below her. The light breeze blew through her short fur. This clan she would make a strong clan. At least the best she could. She got up to begin her travel to the moonpool. Once she arrived a while later Hollowstar laid down and prayed to her ancestors. "Starclan, I wish for a medicine cat to begin my clan."

{Hollowstar is requesting a medicine cat}

starclan has granted you a medicine cat! choose five herbs from here to begin your collection.

Avisowl wrote:

Sunlight and Gingerfeather padded along the tall grass, their eyes darted across the territory patrolling and hoping to find food, Sunlight sighed "We need to find food....", her stomach groaned with the pang of hunger.
Cloudmask ran around camp cleaning out some of the nests, he then went to go find some herbs, sniffing wildly.
{Sunlight patrolled with Gingerfeather}
{Cloudmask gathered herbs and cleaned up camp}

sunlight and gingerfeather caught a rabbit! next time, say your cats 'go hunting' when they're looking for food. if they patrol, they will find new cats instead.
      cloudmask found willow bark and tansy!

Dinolil1 wrote:
MoorClan

Stonenose travelled to the Lightning Oak with his apprentice in tow; it was time for Smallpaw to take on the mantle of medicine cat and he could only imagine the anguish she would feel, knowing that just a couple of feet below her lay the body of her deceased brother. As the sun disappeared behind the crests of the hills, he could see the first dusk stars appearing, ever bright.

For the first time in his life, he wondered who those stars represented; had they been young like Ternpaw? Had they been murdered in cold blood on nothing more than a bloodthirsty whim? Stonenose turned to Smallpaw, watching as she plodded beside him. She’d grown up a long time ago; serious and stoic, all kitten-like softness gone from her dour features. It was heart-breaking but Stonenose understood the reason behind it; she’d spent most of her life flittering from clan to clan, surrounded by dying cats left and right. A kitten had no place in such a past like that.

The Lightning Oak loomed far above their heads, several fox-lengths wide and impossibly tall. Smallpaw stared at its tangled branches, it was there she’d converse with Starclan. However it was tainted by the knowledge that somewhere beneath those very same divine branches, lay the rotting body of her brother. The spindly tortoiseshell knew that if he’d survived, he’d be receiving his warrior name around about now; his mother would’ve been cheering and nobody would’ve had to grieve the loss of a fine warrior. ‘’Smallpaw?’’ murmured her mentor, watching her nervously from a slender branch. His amber eyes were wide and anxious, staring from the shadows while she reminisced over kitten-hood memories.

‘’Ready.’’ Smallpaw sighed at last, scrambling up to join him. Without another word, Smallpaw squeezed her eyes shut and waited for Starclan’s mystical presence. Stonenose was silent, save for his heavy breathing. Would Starclan grace his apprentice with their blessings? Had he taught her enough? Smallpaw seemed far too young to become an apprentice and Stonenose was tempted to shake her awake but he didn’t, not out of fear of Fritillarystar’s anger or Starclan’s fury; but out of knowledge that this was the path that Smallpaw had chosen, and walk it she would.

At first she was greeted with nothing but the void unending. Fur bristling with fear, Smallpaw was worried that something had gone wrong; that Starclan scorned her and her lack of prophetic knowledge. Maybe Stonenose had made a mistake making her his apprentice and Starclan was punishing her with a nightmare for it, but luckily this was not the case. After what felt like eternity, a large calico tom approached Smallpaw quietly. She looked at his ragged ears and the many scars that criss-crossed his white fur, wondering how many battles the solemn warrior had fought and why he was the one to bestow her name.

‘’Greetings, I am Rippedear; Are you Smallpaw?’’ He rumbled, looming over the shy apprentice. ‘’Yes, sir…I am indeed Smallpaw.’’ She replied, trying to keep the nerves out of her voice. This wasn’t what she’d expected but if this was to be her name-giver than so be it! Rippedear nodded and continued. ‘’Very well, I dub thee Small___* in honour of your ____*’’

Smallpaw dipped her head respectfully, watching as a starry crowd stepped out of the shadows. Their eyes glistened with admiration, but Smallpaw didn’t care; she was too busy searching their ranks for her brother. ‘’If you’re looking for Ternpaw; he’s not here.’’ A grey tom murmured, shaking his head gravely. Another voice chimed in as a brown tabby strode up to her, shaking her head solemnly, ‘’Greynose is right; Ternpaw can’t reach us.’’ Turning to a russet-furred cat, the starry tabby sighed gravely. ‘’None of us know why, little one.’’

Just like that, Smallpaw’s entire world had shattered; her eyes stared and her jaw dropped. There was no reason for Ternpaw not to be in Starclan, he couldn’t be in the dark forest! He’d done nothing wrong, had no reason to be condemned to ever-lasting punishment with the other cruel villains of the forest. ‘’Y-you should! You’re our ancestor’s for goodness sake!’’

The russet-furred molly spoke, touching her nose to Smallpaw’s shoulder. ‘’I’m sorry, but we cannot see Ternpaw; but we’re looking for him.’’ The tortoiseshell sniffed and backed away, staring up at the green-eyed molly. ‘’You better, he deserves to be up here.’’ Smallpaw replied, watching as the starry cats all but disappeared.

‘’What did you see?’’ Stonenose murmured, watching his apprentice with wide eyes. He couldn’t help but notice that Smallpaw wasn’t as proud as he thought she’d be. Perhaps her ceremony hadn’t been as merry as he’d hoped it’d be. ‘’Was Ternpaw there? He must’ve been so proud of you.’’ The grey tom smiled sympathetically, hoping to coax a smile onto Smallpaw’s face. ‘’He wasn’t there, Stonenose.’’ She cut in, looking stern all of sudden. ‘’Something’s wrong, something’s very wrong.’’

Oakfeather had crept away, running frantically away from the rotting house. Her belly swollen with kittens and surges of pain rippling through her body, Oakfeather knew that she wouldn’t be able to run far but that was okay; she only wanted to run as far as the heather stones where she’d nurse her kittens away from the murder-stricken clan. Breathing heavily, Oakfeather ducked behind the dark granite; she could hear her mate crying for her, his voice laced with anxiety. ‘’I’m sorry, Dustthroat.’’ She choked, groaning with pain. ‘’But I have to this by myself.’’

(Oakfeather’s giving birth to Dustthroat’s litter.)
(I’ll mention Darkheart and Lizard in the next post)
(Smallpaw gets her medicine cat name)

oakfeather gave birth to 1 2 3 healthy kits!
      smallpaw has received her full medicine cat name: smallwillow!
      (of course, feel free to change it if you wish!)
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
x░░░ I KNOW MY VALUE ░░░
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
░░░░░░ ANYONE ELSE'S
░░░░░░ x ▬▬ OPINION ▬▬
░░░░░░ [ ash | she/her | gay | may sixth ]
░░░░░░ [ about me | bestest frienddd <3 ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

D O E S N ' T ▬▬▬▬▬
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
[ absolutely in love with peggy carter aa ]
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ M A T T E R
ashton.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

clan replies / 041.

Postby deimido » Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:51 pm

- Weather Report -
Current Season: Leaf-fall.
The time of Leaf-bare is almost upon the Clans, the air is chilly and the ground is very cold under paw, a sure sign that the first snowfall is well on its way. For the sake of your cats'and kits health, its advised to search for kitting herbs and herbs that prevent illness.

-[ CAC Fanclub || StreamClan , SolarClan , QuartzClan , SorrelClan , StoneClan , ShadeClan , SilentClan , FallClan , TroutClan , SpringClan , EchoClan , CaveClan , GorseClan , SwallowClan , BlazeClan , CrescentClan , SummitClan , ScorchClan , SedgeClan , RainClan ] -

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
RainClan | Savannah-the-Caracal wrote:RAINCLAN

💦Rainstar goes hunting💦
💦Orangeleaf kits!💦
💦Onyxstone and Blacklily patrol💦
💦Nightwing and Indigosplash become mates💦
💦Snowfeather goes Herb Hunting💦

Rainstar caught +1 lizard on her hunting patrol.

Orangeleaf gave birth to three kits!

[ one - two - three ]

Onyxstone and Blacklily found nothing of interest on their border patrol.

Indigosplash is expecting kits! Her litter will be due in two moons/posts.

Snowfeather collected +1 hawkweed while herb hunting.

(i wasnt sure if you wanted your patrol to find piranha or not; you're free to add her in your next post though!)

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
SolarClan | ayasha;; wrote:『s』『o』『l』『a』『r』『c』『l』『a』『n』

[ Leafrush, Clearsight: Herb Hunting | Shinestar: Loses one life | Clan consumes 2 squirrels | Heronpaw, Silverpaw, Whisperpaw: Warriors! (Heronswoop, Silverpool, Whispersong) | Dovestep: Killed by ??? | Cloudswift, Hawkswift, Ravenfall, Fennelclaw, Smudgetail, Aspenstep: Hunting Patrol | Thrushflight, Larksong, Viperthorn, Eaglefeather: Border Patrol]

Leafrush and Clearsight collected +3 cobwebs while herb hunting.

Three apprentices have earned their warrior names! Heronswoop, Silverpool, and Whispersong.

Silverpelt has a new star in its sky, Dovestep will be well taken care of.

Your cats caught +2 pigeons and +1 hare on their hunting patrol.

Your cats found nothing of interest on their border patrol.

SwallowClan | Arya22 wrote:Image

(Pebblepaw taking assessment!
Fauna has eaten water hemlock, given to her by Honeyear! She passed away.
Spiderstar going to the moonpool because he thinks Pebblepaw is ready to become a warrior (Pebblesplash)
Ashpaw accompanying Spiderstar to the moonpool to become a full medicine cat (Ashwhisper)
Honeyear and Firepaw training (sneaking)
Smokewhisker and Fuzzypaw training (swimming)
Barleystorm and Ferretpaw training (swimming)
Fawnthroat looking for kitting herbs
Barkknot, Brambleburr and Beetlewing patrolling to the west
Specklefang, Sandpelt and Hopstripe patrolling to the north
(can one patrol find this cat? He's my birthday cat.)
Mikestep, Moonshadow, Freckleface, Leafstrike, Smokebreath and Fogspark hunting)

Pebblepaw has passed his warrior assessment!

Silverpelt has a new star in its sky, Fauna will be well taken care of.

One apprentice has earned his warrior name: Pebblesplash!

One apprentice has earned her medicine cat name: Ashwhisper!

Firepaw learned the sneaking skill, Fuzzypaw and Ferretpaw learned the swimming skill.

Fawnthroat collected +1 ragwort leaves and +1 chervil.

Your western patrol found a potential SwallowClan warrior, your northern patrol found nothing of interest.

Your hunting patrol caught +2 mice and +1 small fish.
deimido

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ame's Substitute Replies For Katrione

Postby amethyst14 » Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:59 am

Weather:
It's leaf-fall! The air has a slight nip to it, easily finding its way inside dens, so make sure to repair your dens and patch any cracks. The twolegs and their dogs won't come into the Clan territories as often as they do in greenleaf, but you will still see them from time to time. Foxes and badgers are now more commonly found, so be careful. Kitting will start to become harder during this time.

[ Mapleclan ] | [ Soulclan ] | [ Yewclan ] | [ Leafclan ] | [ Hyenaclan ] | [ Cragclan ] | [ Skullclan ] | [ Redclan ]

[ Forestclan ] | [ Gustclan ] | [ Sageclan ] | [ Laurelclan ] | [ Verglasclan ] | [ Fogclan ] | [ Dawnclan ] | [ Briarclan ]

[ Jinxclan ] | [ Groveclan ] | [ Lostclan ] | [ Sycamoreclan ]

skywalker, wrote:Image
( Gullrunner and Leopardeyes went hunting )
( Bearstar and Heronstream went on a herb hunt )
( Leopardeyes and Fawnpaw go training ( hunting skill )
( Fallingbirch went on a boarder patrol )
( The clan eats 1 big fish = 3 servings )

Gullrunner and Leopardeyes caught a shrew.
Bearstar and Heronstream found alder bark and honey.
Fawnpaw learned the hunting skill.
Fallingbirch ran into loner while on patrol!

vampiress_fox wrote:JINXCLAN
[Blackberry and Ashleaf - herb hunting, specifically for cobweb and a lot of chervil]
[Jayleap, Whispersnow, Pigeonshadow, Hollowheart, Fluffyfire, Frostedmuzzle - boarder patrol]
[Tanagerpelt, Blossomsong, Birchfeather, Redwing, Flintshade, Foxpoppy - boarder patrol]
[Blueriver, Quailfoot, Cranehart, Dawncloud, Moarningleaf, Mudstrike - hunting patrol]
[Serena, Snowmane, Ripplestorm, Stormcloud, Bleakpelt, Firefang - hunting patrol]
[Cheetoh, Seraphim, Willowbolt, Trash, Yangfur, Mulberry, Blackmouth - basic camp maintenance]
[Jinxstar, Cloudscent, Skydapple, Brindlethorn, Brightmoon rest in camp]
[Icestripe/Frostpaw, Yinpelt/Cougarpaw, Leopardclaw/Hazelpaw, Barkclaw/Dirtpaw, Frecklesnow/Owlpaw, Cherrywisp/Lemonpaw, Firesoul/Patchpaw, Windstorm/Tawnypaw - swimming training]
[Harmonyheart/Spiderpaw, Magpie/Whitepaw, Tux/Hawkpaw, Velvetrabbit/Eaglepaw, Liondawn/Nightpaw - hunting training]
[Brambleheart/Snowpaw, Tigerthorn/Swallowpaw, Snowbird/Maplepaw - battle training]

Snowkit, Swallowkit, and Maplekit are now Snowpaw, Swallowpaw and Maplepaw.
Jayleap's, Jinxstar's, Quailfoot's and Blossomsong's wounds become infected, they will all need chervil.
All the others seem to be healing quiet nicely.
Blackberry and Ashleaf managed to only find cobweb and poppyseed.
Jayleap, Whispersnow, Pigeonshadow, Hollowheart, Fluffyfire and Frostedmuzzle's patrol passes uneventfully.
Tanagerpelt, Blossomsong, Birchfeather, Redwing, Flintshade and Foxpoppy found the scent of badgers! They must be hear from the smell of the blood from battle.
Blueriver, Quailfoot, Cranehart, Dawncloud, Moarningleaf and Mudstrike caught two frogs and a snake.
Serena, Snowmane, Ripplestorm, Stormcloud, Bleakpelt and Firefang caught two voles and a squirrel.
Cheetoh, Seraphim, Willowbolt, Trash, Yangfur, Mulberry and Blackmouth found chervil and dried oak leaves while cleaning the camp. (Free herbs)
Frostpaw, Cougarpaw, Leopardpaw, Dirtpaw, Owlpaw, Lemonpaw, Patchpaw and Tawnypaw learn the swimming skill.
Spiderpaw, Whitepaw, Hawkpaw, Eaglepaw and Nightpaw learn the hunting skill.
Snowpaw, Swallowpaw and Maplepaw learn the battle skill.
amethyst14

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Springtalon » Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:28 am

RAINCLAN
Number of Cats: 08
Servings // Prey:Three // 1 Hare
Time since Founding: Seven Moons
Upcoming Events: Moonpool visit - 7 days // Patrol - 12 hours
Story Arc: A Stable Clan - Part 2

Last Moon
Piranha's flanks heaved as she raced far from the hairless beings. She had finally managed to escape her silver locked den, and when the cave was opened by the hairless ones, she had bolted, managing to scratch them on her way out.

She didn't know how long she ran until she found the forest. The trees were not as tall as the ones back in the Talon's territory, but the scent of heavy rain seemed to draw her in. Collapsing to the ground under shelter of a large tree, Piranha finally let herself rest, gasping for air, until sleep, blessed sleep, finally came.

"I think she's still alive"

Piranha's ear twitched. The voice was slightly distorted, like it was coming from far away. She made a rumbling noise, a sort of cross between a growl and a grunt, before curling her tail around herself

"Yup, definitely alive" "I can see that Indigosplash"

The same voice, clearer now. And a new one, both female.
Silence, blissful silence. Piranha hoped the voices had left, until a paw jabbed her shoulder and she started awake. Two faces were staring down at her. A grinning white cat with small black spots, and a wary looking black cat with almost minuscule golden splashes in her fur.

"W..who?" Piranha rasped, wincing at her own voice
The smiling cat spoke first "I'm Indigosplash, and this is Onyxstone. We're Rainclan cats, who are you?" she spoke rapidly, and it took Piranha's dazed mind a moment to process everything. "I am Piranha, of the Fish Clan of the Water Tribe" she said her full name, since she didn't recognize the term 'Rainclan' which meant she must be in a different group's land. That was to be expected, what with the length of time it took for her to escape, but these looked like semi-normal cats, so hopefully that meant she wasn't TOO far from home "I am a Tree-Striker in the Talons, please, can you tell me how to get home?"

Indigosplash and Onyxstone exchanged a glance, and then it was Onyxstone who spoke "I'm afraid we've never heard of the Talons, or Tree-Strikers, or The Fish Clan of the Water Tribe" she shook her head "And I doubt Nightwing, Rainstar, or Orangeleaf know either"

"If they do, they sure haven't told us!" Indigosplash chirped. Piranha felt her ears lowering. She was definitely far from her home "Hey there, it's alright!" Indigosplash said "Hey, tell you what! We'll take you to Rainstar, and maybe she'll let you stay with us, until you find a way to get home?"

Piranha considered this for a moment. She was a Talon cat through and through, but she was far from the Talon's homeland...maybe it would be for the best to join this...Rainclan, if only for a while. She shouldn't be there too long....right?
Now
When the patrol had first brought back the stranger, who introduced herself as 'Piranha of the Fish Clan, a Tree-Striker of the Talons', Rainstar had to admit she had been a little wary. But since then, she had realized that Piranha was a valuable addition to the clan. She had been rather stunned to learn about Nightwing and Indigosplash being mates, and...well, the way the clan worked in general, but Rainstar was confident she would adjust.

💦Rainstar goes to the Moonpool to ask for a Apprentice💦
💦Onyxstone and Piranha go hunting💦
💦Blacklily and Nightwing patrol💦

Leader:
          Rainstar the Founder | 25 Moons | Female | 💦

Deputy:
          Onyxstone the Wary | 35 Moons | Female | 💦

Medicine Cat:
          Snowyfeather the Caring | 52 Moons | Male | 💦

Warriors:
          Piranha of the Fish Clan | 50 Moons | Female | 💦