Create A Clan- V.3

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Re: Create A Clan- V.3

Postby virtual_bug096 » Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:34 am

Blossomclan
Number of Cats: 1

Daisystar galloped through the forest as fast as she could. She had to go to the Moonpool for guidance in finding her first medicine cat. She arrived at the entrance to the cave. She padded through until she saw the soft glow of the pool, and licked at it, falling asleep.

[Daisystar is seeing her ancestors for guidance in finding a medicine cat.]

Leader:
          Daisystar | 24 moons | She-cat |
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Medicine Cat:

Warriors:

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username[/quote]

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Clan Name | Username
    East | Clan Name | Username
    South | Clan Name | Username
    West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:
    Cat Name | Cause of Death

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits

xxakira • he/theyxx
.xi like loud music
xx.xxand bugs

x...xxxxImage
.x..xxxlfcr
virtual_bug096

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .iris. » Tue Jul 04, 2017 1:04 pm

Number of Cats: 2 | 1 | 3
Next Moonpool Visit: now

Egretpool held a sort of quiet curiosity as she padded into the cave. After shaking the snow from her pelt, she wandered around the edges of the cavern, seeming to examine every minute detail in the age-old stone. "Where'd you find this place?" she started to ask Rimestar before she saw the leader's black-and-white figure slipping from the cave. Mallowpath's eyes were trailing after her. "Where's she off to?" Egretpool asked the deputy. Her words were adorned with traces of a subtle, unidentifiable accent. The tom shook his head briefly as if to clear his thoughts, before quickly mewing, "the moonpool. It's a bit of a hike away, and the journey can be dangerous." Mallowpath's voice trailed off, his eyes straying back to the cave entrance. Egretpool watched him with a curious look and a small, knowing smile. "Right, so, I'll patrol the borders, and you... can hunt. Alright?" he mewed distractedly. "You like her, yes?" she mewed, catching the deputy by surprise. "Excuse me?" he snapped. "I mean... of course I like her. She's the leader, after all." Egretpool grinned. "Not as a leader. You like like her," she insisted. "What are you, a kit? And I never said that." "You didn't have to. It's obvious, the way you look at her," the warrior purred with a light smile. "Who do you think you are, talking to me like that?" Mallowpath growled. The fur along Egretpool's spine bristled defensively. "Great StarClan. I was only asking a question," she mewed. The deputy's eyes fell, though his teeth remained clenched. "Just get hunting," he muttered, sending the warrior off with a flick of his tail. As Mallowpath padded from the shelter of the cave, he wondered to himself if he shouldn't have been as harsh on Egretpool. After all, he couldn't deny that he felt an odd flurry in his heart whenever he saw Rimestar. Perhaps it was the way she carried herself with quiet dignity, or how when she did speak, each word meant something. Or maybe it was the constant fire of determination in her that never seemed to flicker or go out, or the unwavering light in her green eyes. It was probably just admiration, Mallowpath decided quickly. She was a strong leader, and any mouse brain would revere her. But even as he reached this conclusion, his mind kept straying to the black-and-white she-cat. He couldn't help but wonder if she was thinking of him too.
[ rimestar asks starclan for a medicine cat ]
[ mallowpath goes on patrol ]
[ egretpool goes hunting ]

Leader:
          Rimestar | 29 moons | she-cat |

Deputy:
          Mallowpath | 27 moons | tom |

Medicine Cat:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]❅[/url]

Warriors:
          Egretpool | 23 moons | she-cat |

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    Northeast | Clan Name | Username
    East | ForestClan | Simonpet
    Southeast | Clan Name | Username
    South | EchoClan | Katrione
    Southwest | Clan Name | Username
    Northwest | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    7 servings total
    Chipmunk | x0 | 1 serving
    Mouse | x1 | 1 serving
    Squirrel | x0 | 2 servings
    Fish | x0 | 2 servings
    Jay | x2 | 3 servings
    Hare | x0 | 3 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
.iris.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Katrione » Tue Jul 04, 2017 5:48 pm

Weather:
The first snow of leafbare has truly fallen. The sparkling snow blankets every Clan's territory, still untouched by the paws of Clan cats. Be careful with sending out the same cat in multiple patrols, since they are very likely to catch a cold, which can lead to whitecough and even greencough. Prey will be less likely to be caught, but you will find new cats, since most of them are searching for shelter from the cold.

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

zephyrine wrote:
"Hey Breezeclaw!" Heatherpond called, trotting toward her friend, who was grooming herself in a corner of the camp. "I asked Ashenclaw if we and our siblings could go out hunting, and he said we could! I just feel like we're all still divided or something, and it's bothering me. A Clan is supposed to be a group of close, tight-knit cats, after all!" Breezeclaw could only stare at her for a moment before shaking her head miserably. "Heather, really?" she grumbled. "It's not that important." "Yes, it is!" The silver tabby sighed, "No, really." She hated the idea of going on any sort of patrol with Pinedust. He kept asking her if she was alright even after she already told him she was fine. But you look so upset. What's the probem? he would go on. You, she wanted to say, but she held her tongue. Why in StarClan's name couldn't he just leave her alone? "Oh, come on, Breezeclaw," Heatherpond mewed, interrupting her thoughts. "It won't be as bad as you think it will. Just one hunting patrol. I'll go find my brothers, can you get yours?" She was answered with a barely audible grumble, "Fine." While Heatherpond bounced off to search for her brothers, Breezeclaw slunk toward the warriors' den. What would her mother say about this? "Cinderdawn, wake up," she meowed flatly and prodded him in the ribs. "Ow! Breezeclaw!" the darker tabby yelped, jumping to his paws and shaking his fur out. "What do you want?" "We've been assigned to the dawn hunting patrol." "With who?" Breezeclaw's ears swiveled back and nearly flattened against her skull. That was the very question she was hoping he wouldn't ask, seeing as her mother was now awake as well and listening. She paused before mumbling, "Heatherpond, Falconchaser, and Pinedust." Frigidrose hurried to her paws and padded quickly over to her kits, a disgusted expression plastered onto her face. "What?" she nearly hissed. "What was that?" Breezeclaw repeated herself, and Frigidrose scowled. "Now why would Ashenclaw assign just the lot of you to a hunting patrol, hm?" "Heatherpond asked him if -" She was interrupted by a hiss from her mother, "Oh, of course she did, the mouse-brained fool. Well. Something bad is certainly bound to happen. It would be best if I accompanied you." With a flick of her tail, Frigidrose trotted out of the den. Cinderdawn sighed and mewed quietly, "Oh well.... Let's hope for the best." He began to pad toward the den's exit, and Breezeclaw followed. With Frigidrose on the patrol now, she wouldn't even feel comfortable talking to Heatherpond. The potential fun - if there was any to begin with - was being mercilessly drained out of this patrol. When the siblings reached the camp entrance where the rest of the patrol had gathered, the confusion and disappointment of Frigidrose joining was clear on Heatherpond's face. Noticing Breezeclaw approaching, she gave a weak smile to her friend and then the rest of the patrol. "Okay, I guess we'll head out now." The group was silent as they stepped out of the camp. The quiet was almost painful, and when Heatherpond tried to start up a small, awkward conversation, it was even more so. A few monster-lengths away from the camp, they began to split up to search for prey. Frigidrose and Cinderdawn were the first to stray from the group, teaming up to catch a bird, and shortly Heatherpond and Falconchaser followed suit, stalking a plump mouse, leaving Breezeclaw and Pinedust standing there awkwardly, avoiding each other's gazes. Of course, just had to be him, the silver she-cat thought grumpily. Thanks, Heatherpond, for leaving me alone with your creepy brother. Real friendship at work there. "Do you smell that?" Pinedust mewed quietly. "Probably just some prey, mouse-brain," Breezeclaw muttered, not bothering to give the air a good sniff to identify whatever it was and instead padding off to hunt on her own. "No, it's... different. I don't know what..." A piercing yowl interrupted him, "Badger! Get back to camp! Now!!" Breezeclaw felt an icy chill slither down her spine at Cinderdawn's words. She felt like she couldn't move. Where was her brother? Was the badger after him? While Falconchaser and Heatherpond did as Cinderdawn had said and fled toward the camp to gather a larger patrol that could take on the badger and drive it out of the territory, Breezeclaw ran in the direction the yowl had sounded and was followed by Pinedust. "Cinderdawn!" she cried as she tore her way through the undergrowth, low branches smacking her face. She ignored the stinging and continued her dash. "Breezeclaw, get to camp!" Cinderdawn howled. "I'm not leaving without you!" A low growling soon caught her attention and she darted in that direction, quickly coming to a small clearing where a large badger had her brother cornered. His gaze flitted around, searching for a way to escape, and suddenly he leapt backwards and clung to the side of a tree. He was about to scramble up, but his claws had dug into the bark so deep that he was having trouble retracting them. Breezeclaw charged forward as the badger moved to strike at him, but she wasn't fast enough. The creature tore Cinderdawn from the tree, yanking a couple of his claws out and sending him flying for a second before hitting the ground with a thud and skidding a fox-length. Breezeclaw stared at her brother, praying to StarClan that he would get to his paws. When he didn't move, she ran toward him and crouched at his side. His eyes were barely open, he was trying to get up but was struggling greatly. Pinedust and Frigidrose were fending off the badger which gave Breezeclaw the time to nudge her brother to his paws and get him walking, though with a great amount of support from her. "Let's go!" she called back to the others. "You get him back to camp," Pinedust hollered. "We'll wait for Falcon and Heather to return with reinforcements. You need to go!" Breezeclaw reluctantly followed his orders and tried to urge her brother on. Soon a patrol flew past them with Falconchaser and Heatherpond at the lead, and the group was followed by the two medicine cats, who hurried toward Breezeclaw and Cinderdawn. Appleheart assisted the silver tabby in helping the wounded tom to the medicine den. Cinderdawn collapsed onto a moss bed and Appleheart carefully tended to him. Willowcloud brought Breezeclaw some poppy seeds, but she hardly felt like eating anything. With some urging from the fluffy, gray medicine cat, she eventually swallowed the tiny seeds. She would not stop staring at her injured brother. His breathing seemed to be failing. This can't be happening - i-it just c-cant.... Cinderdawn... please. You can pull through. I know you can.

Prey eaten: x1 hare + x2 squirrel
Patrol: Patchthorn, Frostpath, Stormbreeze, Birchwing, Crowstorm, + Snowstep
Training: Fernpaw
Cinderdawn is killed by a badger
Driving off the badger: Ashenclaw, Webfang, Honeydapple, Cloudtalon, Falconchaser, + Heatherpond
x1 poppy seed has been used

Patchthorn and Frostpath talked quietly with each other as the border patrol headed back to camp with their newest addition. Nothing special or dramatic had happened when they found the new member, the black cat just looked at them curiously across the border and asked if they could come with them to see what Clan life was like. The patrol didn't feel like questioning the cat so they decided to bring it back to camp to let Emberstar deal with it.

[ Patchthorn, Frostpath, Stormbreeze, Birchwing, Crowstorm and Snowstep found a warrior while on patrol ]
[ Fernpaw learned the Hunting skill while training ]
[ Starclan has a new star in it's sky. Cinderdawn will be well looked after ]
[ Ashenclaw, Webfang, Honeydapple, Cloudtalon, Falconchaser and Heatherpond successfully drove the badger off with minimal damage that doesn't require herbs ]

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Simonpet wrote:
"Now has come the time to name three warriors," announced Honeystar from the Speaker's Tree. "This trio passed the assessments with flying colors, and I'm sure that they will be exemplary warriors. Will Adderpaw, Boulderpaw, and Barleypaw come forward?"

The three apprentices walked to the front of the rather large crowd. Even Grayfur, Fleckstorm, and Snowfoot and her four silent kits were at the edge. Everyone was silent, awaiting to hear what the leader had to say next.

"From the time when they were kits, they have demonstrated their willingness and eagerness to become contributing parts of our clan. Adderpaw and Barleypaw; you have had a remarkable dedication to the art of swimming and fishing. For your hard work and persistence, you will be known as Adderstream and Barleystream from this moment onwards." Honeystar glanced at Boulderpaw. "Now Boulderpaw has always made it clear that she wished to excel in the realms of fighting. While her talents may not appear out of the ordinary, she has taken moons to study and master each of the different skills so necessary in Forestclan territory. For her attention to each skill, she will be named Boulderpelt. May Starclan watch over the three of you."

"Adderstream! Barleystream! Boulderpelt!" cheered the clan. The three warriors puffed out their chests in pride.

Once the cheering had died down, Honeystar spoke again. "You will safeguard the clan's camp tonight by sitting in a vigil from dusk to dawn without speaking. Now go and celebrate."

Some time later, the clan settled into its new routine. Another former clan cat had been found, this time Oakheart from Wishclan, who had escaped his territory when it burned down. He had immediately taken to the kits and had asked Honeystar if he could mentor one, although she had laughed and told him to wait until their personalities had been fully developed. He seemed to have taken her decline well, although some were worried that he would be too forceful and abrasive to fully fit into the clan. That day, four cats were sent out to hunt and four on the border patrol. Crowcloud and Dustpaw trained, hoping to develop her skills more fully before she could become a full medicine cat. This still left much of the clan in camp, as many of the warriors remained behind to safeguard the two queens and the kits and in the case of Egretstep and Palefur, avoid getting sick.

"It's been so long," mused Honeystar as she and Birchnose lay in her den. "Twenty moons since Forestclan was founded."

"I remember those early days," sighed Birchnose. "I'm glad that the spirit has continued."

"So do I," replied Honeystar. "But I'm worried."

"About?"

"Oakheart. He seems like a good and kind tom, but something about him..."

"Well, Wishclan territory burned to the ground! Of course he would struggle a bit."

Honeystar shook her head. "Just...be careful."

Outside of Honeystar's den, Ashstripe, Briarwhisker, and Daisywhisker were lying in the chill air while Duckpelt sat at the entrance to the camp. Daisywhisker was fast asleep and Ashstripe looked like he wasn't very far behind. Briarwhisker had her head on her paws but her eyes were open and her ears were high, showing that she was still alert. She stared at the stump that hid Grayfur's den. The four kits were in there, listening to the elder's stories about her life. Meanwhile, Snowfoot and Fleckstorm were both snoozing in the nursery. Briarwhisker smiled. Everyone needed a break sometime. Just then, a yowling from the nursery began and the two toms sprang to their feet.

"It's okay," said Briarwhisker. "It's just Fleckstorm."

"Just Fleckstorm?" called Palefur from inside the warriors' den. "I hope she's alright!"

"What was it like when you first became a warrior?" Boulderpelt asked Applenose. While she was slightly disappointed at her name, she was also proud that Honeystar was proud of her accomplishments.

"Exciting," Applenose replied, a little grin on his face as he remembered. "I was really nervous. For example, what if I messed up? But it really doesn't matter too much because it's just more patrols and less training. Right?" he said, looking at Alderclaw.

"Right," the other tom replied with a chuckle. "You two will do just fine. I know you will."

"Your kits are adorable," said Oakheart to Dawnstorm.

Dawnstorm purred. "Aren't they just? They'll be talking soon, and I hope that they won't bother Grayfur too much. They love listening to her stories."

"Grayfur survived my kits," said Acornstream with a glance at Adderstream, who snorted with laughter. "She'll survive yours."

Forestclan consumes 5 servings (one squirrel, one hare)
Adderpaw, Barleypaw, Boulderpaw --> Adderstream, Barleystream, Boulderpelt
Alderclaw, Applenose, Barleystream, and Boulderpelt go hunting
Acornstream, Adderstream, Dawnstorm, and Oakheart go on a border patrol
Dustpaw trains
Fleckstorm is kitting

"I told you to be careful!" Acornstream snapped to Adderstream when she ran ahead of him and the others. "Don't run too far ahead. Just because you're a warrior now doesn't mean you can do whatever you please."
He mewed. The new warrior sighed in annoyance but padded back to join the patrol.

The rest of the patrol passed uneventfully until Oakheart came across a strange scent. "What is this?" He questioned, sniffing at the bush that was covered in the scent. Acornstream frowned and padded over, sniffing the bush too.

He stiffened and backed away. "We need to get back to camp and report this to Honeystar." He mewed. Adderstream, Dawnstorm and Oakheart looked at him questioningly. "It's a badger scent, it's too close to camp."

[ Adderpaw, Barleypaw and Boulderpaw are now warriors, Adderstream, Barleystream and Boulderpelt! ]
[ Alderclaw, Applenose, Barleystream and Boulderpelt caught a hare and squirrel while hunting ]
[ Acornstream, Adderstream, Dawnstorm and Oakheart found the scent of a badger in their territory ]
[ Dustpaw learned the Swimming skill while training ]
[ Fleckstorm gave birth to three kits ]

kaden wrote:
xxxxxHoneystar arrived from the Moonpool the next morning with a shivering, yet energetic white she-cat at her side, "Well. This is it! Welcome to your new home," The golden she-cat purred, watching as the small kitten sniffed about before looking up at the leader, "Cats live here?! Wow!" The new apprentice gawped, "They do indeed, and there's another cat around your age who I think you'd love to meet," Honeystar smiled. No sooner than she had spoken, a small tabby figure sulked out of the apprentice's den with a frown on her face, "Honeystar, what's all this about? You woke me up with your chattering," Hazelpaw groaned, much to her mentor's amusement. "Come over here, Hazelpaw. There's someone I'd like you to meet," The brown she-cat's eyes lit up as she bounced over to her mentor before noticing the newest addition to the clan. She narrowed her eyes before both she-cats let out a choked gasp. Hazelpaw was frozen to the spot, not even daring to speak, but the silver she-cat let out a squeak, "Daisy? It can't be you," She murmured. "It's me! I'm called Hazelpaw now, but I thought you died after..." The tabby she-cat trailed off at the end and looked up at the other she-cat, racing over and bundling into her, the two of them pulling each other close on the mossy ground, "Oh, Cloud, you have no idea how much I missed you," she sniffled as Honeystar just shuffled her paws awkwardly, "I'm assuming you two know each other already?" "Know each other? We're sisters. I just haven't seen Cloud since she was a kit... It's a long story," Hazelpaw murmured. Honeystar's heart melted. She knew how it felt to be separated from someone you care about and couldn't bare to imagine being torn apart from Sparrowfrost, her only living family member.

xxxxxA gruff noise from behind took the three she-cats' attention and Honeystar turned around to find herself face-to-face with one of her warriors- Bearclaw. "Bearclaw? What are you doing here," As Honeystar turned her attention to Bearclaw, she barely noticed Cloudpaw's look of utter shock and Hazelpaw urgently whispering in her sister's ear. "I thought I heard a disruption out here, wanted to make sure everything was okay," He sniffed before noticing the new apprentice, his face failed to show much emotion, but his eyes gave away his worry, "Who's this?" He asked surprisingly quietly, "This is our newest apprentice, she's Hazelpaw's sister. I think she'd like to be called Cloudpaw, since her old name was Cloud," Honeystar explained, "Oh right. Who's her mentor?" Bearclaw asked, "Aren't you just full of questions today. I was actually thinking of making you her mentor, it might lighten up your mood a bit, having a young one about," She purred playfully, nudging her friend. Cloudpaw's timid voice piped up, "Isn't there any other c-" Bearclaw quickly interrupted though, making sure her quiet voice wasn't heard, "I-um it'd be an honour," He stammered loudly. Honeystar let out a satisfied meow, "Good. I'm glad that's settled. We will go out training now- but do you mind leading a patrol later?" The leader requested. Hazelpaw quickly butted in before Bearclaw could reply,"Are me and Cloudpaw going to train together?" She squeaked. Honeystar laughed, "Of course Hazelpaw, you could maybe teach your sister some of your skills," She winked. Bearclaw then replied, quickly growing impatient, "That's alright I guess, but none of the warriors have returned to camp from last night," Honeystar frowned, but a rustle in the bushes attracted her attention and Sparrowfrost and Owlflame came padding into camp, as loved up as ever. The leader flashed her sister a smile, before sighing and turning to the small group, "I wish Sparrowfrost and Owlflame would hurry up and become mates already, they're so dreamy together," Hazelpaw sighed. Honeystar laughed, "I thought her and Stormrunner had a fling going on, but we'll see what happens. Lets go train now and if we find Stormrunner on the way, you can get him to go on patrol with you, Bearclaw," The cats nodded and Honeystar exited camp with Bearclaw at her side and the two sisters skipped behind, whispering frantically to each other.

[ The clan consumes a pheasant ]
[ Training: Honeystar & Hazelpaw, Bearclaw & Cloudpaw
[ Border patrol: Bearclaw & Stormrunner ]

Honeystar circled the tree trunk anxiously, her head tilted back as she tried to keep an eye on the climbing apprentices. "Stop fretting, Honeystar." Bearclaw mewed, licking his paw and drawing it over his ears. "Hazelpaw and Cloudpaw will be fine, especially with each other."

The light ginger she-cat sighed and slowly padded over to Bearclaw, settling down next to him. "If one of them falls and gets hurt,
I'm blaming it on you." Honeystar grumbled. Bearclaw snorted in amusement, shaking his head.

"If they fall, you still wouldn't have been able to keep them from getting hurt from all the way down here."

[ Hazelpaw and Cloudpaw learned the Climbing skill while training ]
[ Bearclaw and Stormrunner found a warrior while on patrol ]

rose_thorns wrote:
i glanced over at the tom beside me. he was a little bit shorter than me, but he made up for it in character. he always had something uplifting to say and was never in a bad mood. quite the optimist. i had found him while on a border patrol, sitting next to a hickory tree. he introduced himself as hickorylight, saying that starclan had sent him to be laurelclan's medicine cat. i was surprised, but starclan works in mysterious ways.
we walked across the moor, soft grass underneath our paws and sunlight warming our pelts. hickorylight and i were traveling to the moonpool. i wanted to ask for a new clan member and apologise for my lack of faith. i believe that starclan was giving me a warning by not granting me a cat the last time i visited the moonpool. and to find a medicine cat for no reason? maybe starclan was saying i needed guidance. i let out a sigh. the responsibility of being a leader was weighing down my shoulders.
"something on your mind?" i looked over at the brown tom, my eyes softening when they met his.
"yes. im just worrying about the clan's faith in starclan and ..."
"are sure it's the clan's faith? or is it yours?" i stopped, taken aback by the question. how did he know? was i that transparent?
"i ... it's mine," i admitted. "im finally feeling the stress of being a leader, i guess." the cat beside me nodded.
"i understand. the leader holds the responsibility of the whole clan. you can come to me whenever you need to, to ask for advice or just for someone to hear you out. as long as you still believe in starclan, they won't betray us. we all slip up sometimes, but we just have to continue to strengthen our faith."
"yeah. thanks, hickorylight," i said, nodding at the medicine cat.
"no problem. it's getting late, we should probably pick up the pace."
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
"all cats of laurelclan old enough to catch their own prey gather around to for a meeting."
i glanced over at my sister before heading over to the laurel bushes where russetstar had called a meeting. i wondered what it was about. maybe to welcome the new medicine cat?
"i am proud to say that starclan had granted us a medicine cat," russetstar said, nodding at the tom that stood in the small crowd. "hickorylight, please step forward. may you trust in starclan and heal our cats. hickorylight, welcome to laurelclan." the brown cat nodded, his amber eyes shining.
"hickorylight! hickorylight!" the clan cheered his name, greeting him. after we quieted down, russetstar continued.
"in addition to welcoming a medicine cat, i also want to welcome a new warrior. rain, please step forward." i looked over at my sister happily, watching as she walked towards the leader.
"do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your clan, even at the cost of your life?"
"i do."
"then by the powers of starclan, i give you your warrior name. rain, from this moment you will be known as rainclaw. starclan honors your courage and cleverness, and we welcome you as a full warrior of laurelclan."
the leader stepped forward, resting his muzzle on the rainclaw's head. in turn, the she-cat licked russetstar's shoulder as the rest of the clan greeted her by her new name. my sister would have to sit vigil tonight, like i had to do when i got my warrior name.
after russetstar dismissed the meeting, the clan decided to share tongues. i went over to rainclaw, congratulating her.
"thanks, littlestep," the silver cat said, pausing. "you ... you know that im really only here for you, right? to make sure you're safe and cared for and happy," i blinked, taking in what my sister told me.
"I knew you wanted to be with me but ... i thought you liked clan life. im the only reason you're here? you ... did you mean it when you said that you would follow the warrior code or were you lying?" before rainclaw could answer, adderflight walked up to us.
"better start your vigil, rainclaw." my sister nodded, saying nothing as she left. my mind was swirling in thoughts as headed to the warrior den. if she was only here for me, she would only look out for me ... if it came down to it, she might hurt a clanmate if it would benefit us. no, that can't happen. she can't do that!
i laid down in my nest and closed my eyes, but sleep wouldn't come. no matter how hard i tried, i couldn't suppress my worries. silverpelt shined brightly up above and i wondered if thay could hear my thoughts. what should i do, starclan? rainclaw can't stay unloyal to laurelclan but the alternative would be her leaving. that would break both of our hearts. ugh, i don't know what to do ...
i decided to get up and walk around a bit. sitting here wasn't helping anything. everyone else was fast asleep. how long had i been up? i shook my head, looking up at starclan, praying for answers that i probably wouldn't get.
"what're you doing up so late?" i turned around, startled by the whisper. i didn't think anyone would be up at this time.
"uh, i couldn't sleep," i said. the cat, which i now know is adderflight, nodded. "why are you up?"
"had to make dirt. sorry that ya can't sleep. something on your mind?"
"... erm," i mumbled, not sure if i should tell the she-cat or not. "im sort of worried about my sister, rainclaw."
"how come?"
"well, she's always hanging around me and i don't know ... what her priorities are," i explained.
"huh," adderflight said, thinking. "you think she considers you more important than the clan?"
"i don't - im not really sure. maybe?" i know she said that she was here for me, but maybe she'll come to realize how much clan life is really worth.
"well, keep an eye on her. i'll give her reminders of the warrior code and being loyal to the clan."
"okay, thanks, adderflight. i appreciate it.

@moonpool; russetstar asks for a cat
@herb search; hickorylight looks for herbs in the moor
@border patrol; russetstar and adderflight look for cats while patrolling the border
@hunting patrol; littlestep, rainclaw, and quickpaw go hunting in the moor
@cats; hickorylight is the new medicine cat and rain is now rainclaw
@clan; a rabbit was consumed

"Just go talk to the dang cat." Adderflight grumbled, lashing her tail impatiently. Russetstar looked at his deputy,
still unsure about going up to the strange looking cat. The pair had come across the hairless cat while on patrol, and the cat just sat down and watched them, clearly waiting for them to speak first. "Russetstar, we don't have all day."

Russetstar sighed and padded closer to the strange cat. "Have you come here for something specific?"

"I was told to come here and wait for cats from Laurelclan by a bunch of dead cats." The hairless cat mewed, clearly irritated.
"Are you them?"

[ Hickorylight found goldenrod and feverfew while herb hunting ]
[ Russetstar and Adderflight found a warrior while on patrol ]
[ Littlestep, Rainclaw and Quickpaw caught a rabbit and ermine while hunting ]

krazykitty00 wrote:
XXXXXXXX"Now that that is settled, I should tell you why I've taken you out of camp." She mewed casually, as if she hadn't just announced the death of Jaystar to two minors. Thistlethorn got to her paws, gesturing with her tail for the two to do the same, and continued to walk them through the forest. "Today, as I mentioned, we will preparing the final strike. The badgers." She said. At her words, she could practically feel the confused looks of the apprentices burning into her pelt. With a chuckle, she elaborated, "The badgers are the final tool in the plan, the final strike as I've said. But if they are to be of any use to use-" "We need them angry?" Shiverpaw asked as she caught on. "Precisely~" Thistlethorn purred proudly at her apprentice. "Angry and cat blood-thirsty for revenge. That's where you two come in. You, with my help of course, are going to attack the badgers. We're not aiming to kill my dears, simply enough to leave them battered and angry. Simply taunt them. Claw their nose, bounce on their backs with your claws, bite their legs, whatever you wish to do. Have fun with it. And I'll be there to make sure not a single scratch comes to harm you." She mewed with a relaxed flick of her tail. She knew she was putting the two young ones in danger but she was strong enough to protect them. Not to mention, if they die here, they were too weak for their case anyhow. Take it as a test of sorts.
XXXXThough Shiverpaw looked a little scared, she was determined. If she could do this, she would be a step closer to making her family pay for their doubt in her. And she could prove that Thistlethorn's belief in her was not a mistake. Bouncepaw was happy to do anything for the sisters, her idols. And this was more fun and games to her anyhow. "Ah, I wish Nettlefoot was here." The creamed color apprentice sighed. "Don't worry Bouncepaw, Nettlefoot is currently watching over our little monster, but she sends her regards and her belief in you two." Thistlethorn said over her shoulder. "How will we find the the badgers Thistlethorn?" "The seeker patrols love. They tell me everything about the badgers. And if their information is still accurate to this time, they should be right-" Just as the smell in the air grew into the unmistakable scent of their targets, a large figure of a badger lumbered slowly out of the bushes a ways away from the three. "--there" Thistlethorn ended with a purr as she watched the lazy animal. They were slow, both mentally and physically, which made this much easier. "Alright girls, make merry." She purred Jaystar's signature words darkly, ending on a bone chilling chuckle as her apprentices pounced at the large animal. One. Step. Closer.

[Seeker Patrol: Thistlethorn, Shiverpaw, Bouncepaw -> Anger the badgers]
[Hunting Patrol: Whitenose, Gorsetail, Wrenshine, Leopardpounce, Mistleleaf, Duskpaws]
[Herb Gathering: Hearthflame, Silverpaw]
[Training: Cloudpaw ~ Gorsetail, Tinypaw ~ Sootwhisker]
[Applekit, Beechkit, and Cloverkit have snuck out of camp! Jaystar has sent the clan to find them. Cinderblaze has gone to the Beechclan border to find them. (will be Rp out)]

Shiverpaw and Bouncepaw landed on the badger's shoulder, sinking their claws and fangs into the lumbering creature's shoulder. The badger roared in pain, shaking its head back and forth madly as it tried to shake the two apprentices off. Thistlethorn slunk around the badger, her eyes glinting in victory as the apprentices mercilessly attacked the badger. "Keep going." She ordered. "Make it scream."

The two apprentices briefly flashed each other triumphant looks before lashing their claws across the badger's eyes. The badger cried out again and bucked wildly, managing to knock Bouncepaw off. Bouncepaw quickly scrambled back to her paws and darted out of the black and white creature's way.

Moments later, a few more of the vile creatures poked their head into the clearing, trying to figure out what was making their friend so upset. Upon seeing the cats, the badgers screeched and lumbered into the clearing. "Shiverpaw, come on! We need to lead them towards the camp."

The apprentice jumped down from the badger's back and the three Soulclan cats darted in the direction of the camp.

[ Thistlethorn, Shiverpaw and Bouncepaw managed to anger the badgers enough to bring them dangerously close to the camp ]
[ Whitenose, Gorsetail, Wrenshine, Leopardpounce, Mistleleaf and Duskpaws caught a small fish, vole and squirrel while hunting ]
[ Hearthflame and Silverpaw found rush, dock and thyme while herb hunting ]
[ Cloudpaw and Tinypaw learned the Hunting skill while training ]

stranger danger wrote:
climbing over rocky hills and damp grass, briarstar heaved her paws over another slope and slid down the other side. it was leaf-fall, and for dawnclan that meant heavy fog and rain. it was humid, making the leader's fur stand on end. in the early morning light, briarstar slipped into moonpool.

inside, she pads slowly up to the pool of water, and settled at the bank. she murmurs a quick prayer and pressed her nose to the waters.

briarstar goes to moonpool to request another cat.

"Hello."

Briarstar jerked her head up in alarm at the sound of the strange voice. She had returned to her camp early in the morning and decided to sleep for a few hours before going out on patrol. However, the she-cat had been woken from her sleep by a strange voice.
A grey and white cat was standing at the entrance to her den, a curious look in it's dark eyes. "I was told by Starclan to see someone with the name Briarstar? Is that you?"

[ Starclan has sent you a deputy ]

roses - ! wrote:
Arrow called the clan back as she saw the hunting patrol filling back into camp.
"Cats of Hyenaclan, I have an announcement." She called, watching as Bone came over straight away and the other two simply trotted over. "I'll be putting out who the mates are today, I believe I've already mentioned the set mates already." She told them, puffing out her chest as if daring one of them to question it.
"Every female who is strong must have a mate, so I'll be taking on Bone while Magick and Crow will be mates." She announced, noting as Bone looked awe-struck. She flicked her tail at the tom, as if to tell him to calm it. "Remember, you are to have no kits until you're twenty moons, I don't need to have any she-cats dying in birth because they were too young." She added, yet already wanted kits of her own. She knew she would have to wait a moon, but she was already eager.
The leader watched as Crow and Magick went on over to talk, supposedly, so she made her way to Bone.
"So, are you happy with being my mate...? The black and white tom questioned, seemingly nervous.
"It's no issue with me, you're strong and smart." Arrow told him. "You'll make good kits."
The words seemed to calm the worried tom. She knew he would have a little too much attachment to the kits that they had, but she herself would as well. However, she shook these thoughts away. Fidgetspice had told her right, attachment meant nothing unless you were strong enough to protect them.
[/list]
[center][ Bone, Crow, and Magick went hunting ]
[ Arrow went on a border patrol ]
[ Hyenaclan ate two servings of squirrel ]

Arrow glared at the dark grey cat sitting across from her. The dark grey cat stared back at her, tilting their head as a sort of challenge. A small smirk threatened to tug at the edges of Arrow's mouth. She liked this cat's stubborn and cocky nature,
she liked that the cat seemed to be challenging her.

The dark tabby got to her paws and turned to head back to camp. "You coming?" Arrow questioned. The dark grey smirked and got to it's paws, trotting after the Hyenaclan leader. ( I just really liked the idea of Arrow having a potential deputy that challenges her :D )

[ Bone, Crow and Magick caught a squirrel and two fogs while hunting ]
[ Arrow found a potential deputy while on patrol ]

Chamrosh wrote:
[center]“I’m sure I’m over-due.” Argusheart complained, at her swelling belly, and at the medicine cat. Harrierpelt gave her a scolding look.
“There’s no set timing for these things. Starclan does what Starclan does, and it’s not our job to question them.”
“I’m just concerned if there’re a lot of them and if they all grow so much, it may be difficult for just myself to support them all- and inevitably it will be just me, with Heronstar having to resume leader duties as soon as she can manage.”
Harrierpelt flicked his tail, dismissive of her attitude. “Much as I would tend to agree, the more fussing you make, the worse that will be for the kits. Let Heronstar and I worry about that; I’m sure between us, and yourself once they’re born, we’ll have a reasonable solution.”
-----
Barn-owl wasn’t too sure of this warrior thing (his father may have been a warrior, but that didn’t mean he was cut out for it), so he was very glad when the cat who introduced himself as Chubtail (strange name) said that, as an elder cat, he would have no obligation to do any duties he didn’t want to.
Chubtail seemed impressed that Barn-owl was looking after himself so well at his age. But fishing didn’t require too much energy. It more needed patience and a dextrous paw, and he had plenty of practice, from living near the lake shore for all of his life.
It was also very calm, sitting on the rocks, staring at the water, at where the night-eyes’ reflections hit the water. Apparently the warriors called them stars. Which was strange, as they bi-named so many things. It gave him a lot of time to think, and to come to what he thought were wise things to have come to.
He’d probably done as much thinking most moons as many cats did in whole seasons.
So he was more than happy for his job in the clan to involve talking about those ideas.
“We don’t actually have any suffixes for fishing.” Chubtail said, as Barn-owl explained how he’d managed so well on his own, as a loner. “Which is rather strange, now I think about it. Fishing is important, and we’ve got enough water resources that it’s about equally useful to hunting. We’ve got two suffixes for hunting, so why don’t we have any for fishing? I’ll ask Heronstar about what it should be but, would you be okay with us calling you by Barn- and whatever suffix Heronstar decides is appropriate for fishing?”
Barn-owl nodded in assent, before going on a long explanation about how much they clearly had left to appreciate about fishing if they didn’t even have a way of recognising skill in it yet. Myrtleclaw and Bugleclaw were quite glad to get back to camp and end that.
-----
Barn-owl trotted up to the door, and took a long and thorough demonstration of the door fin from Bugleclaw and Myrtleclaw before he was sure it was okay to use. He slipped through as a orange-and-white dart, and marvelled at the size of the surroundings he found himself in. It was mostly open, with what looked like square trees holding up some flat cave-roof (or whatever it was).
“So, where would the elder’s den be, then?”
The toms who had found him all blanked, uncertain.
Between them, they spent a while searching for a good den, before they realised that the space just to the right of the main fin didn’t currently have a use. The wood in front had just a large enough gap between it and the white border, that Chubtail could just slip his paw in and hook it open wide enough for them to get through.
They all did.
The space beyond was large and spacious, with large squishy jumping platforms like in the nursery, but smaller than in the warriors’ or leader’s dens. The opposite wall was entirely made of the magic ice, so that there was a large space lined with just tree material where the sun shined. Little vertical containers held brown shredded things, that looked like they used to be plants, a long time ago, except for one on the end that had a small round thing (with spikes that hurt Chubtail’s nose upon investigation) instead.
“This looks like a good elders’ den, although I suppose the sunning spot should be free for everyone to use- but only if they don’t disturb my sleeping for it.”
-----
Bugleclaw came into the nursery to see his mate not much later, upon the cue of Harrierpelt. Heronstar was around to protect her kits, aware that some males could get aggressive to kits under the wrong circumstances, but she’d fallen asleep, curled around Ploverkit.
Argusheart nodded towards the two wakeful kits as Bugleclaw entered, signalling for him to watch as subtly as he could. So he did.
Cicelykit had unseeing eyes pointed roughly towards her sister’s head.
“I’m going to be the best fighter!” Saddlekit cried, tail high in the air. “I’m going to be so good, that Gustclan will be able to defend ourselves from anything!”
Cicelykit tried to look authoritative, but it was pretty clear she hadn’t learned the proper body language for that. “Saddlekit, that’s not how it works. Gustclan wins every fight because we don’t join any fights. Other clans say the best defence is a good offense; we say it’s keeping our whiskers far enough out of everyone else’s business that they’ve no reason to bother us. You’ll mess that up!”
“If we can defeat them, who cares? Wouldn’t it be better for one clan to ultimately be in charge, so that we can unite against really big threats? And why can’t it be us, with us as warriors, and me as the head warrior?”

Cicelykit flicked her tail in irritation. “There’s only a few of us, and some clans are huge, it just wouldn’t work.”
“How do you know that?”
“I heard Heronstar say it.”

Saddlekit got a daring gleam in her eye, after a second of looking slightly despondent. “If they were constantly fighting each other, none of their clans would be very big. If only one clan is around, there’d be peace after that, and if there’d been a whole load of conflict before, they’d surely all appreciate strong leadership.”
Cicelykit hissed quietly. “It’s against the code to kill warriors.”
“No it’s not. The code says ‘an honourable warrior has no need to kill’. It doesn’t say they can’t. It doesn’t even say that killing other warriors is a bad thing. And Gustclan wouldn’t be doing the killing anyway.”
Bugleclaw looked across at Argusheart, checking for confirmation of his actions before he did anything. He took a few steps forward, then mewed quietly for the kits’ attentions. Cicelykit jumped, and shot a concerned look vaguely towards where Saddlekit had been, while Saddlekit looked defiant. Bugleclaw could respect that confidence, even if the context was less desirable.
“I think Cicelykit’s right on something else, Saddlekit. You’re not going to be the best fighter in Gustclan, because that’s already my title.”
“I could be if you taught me.” Bugleclaw wasn’t so sure that was a good move, with how the kit was talking before.
-----
“Petite Sparrow, I want to briefly check your hunting technique is still in good form.” Pearstone said, as Sparrowpaw finished off her food.
“But Pearstone, I shouldn’t leave Nettlepaw alone!”
“Why not?”
“I have a… feeling that she’s in danger. I have to stop it.”
Pearstone tutted. “You’d be much better at protecting her if you are making sure that your training is in good shape normally. Practicing often often makes perfect, non? There is not much you can do, even if you are right (which is unlikely, as such feelings are not based on facts), if you are not keeping your training as good as possible, Petite Sparrow.”
Sparrowpaw reluctantly followed Pearstone out of camp, sure that something bad was going to happen to her sister while she was gone.

[Barnfish joins Gustclan]
[Heronstar goes to the Moonpool to request a cat; warrior/apprentice]
[Harrierpelt and Argusheart stay in camp with the kits; Ploverkit, Cicelykit and Saddlekit]
[Pearstone and Sparrowpaw and Boulderdash and Nettlepaw go training]
[Myrtleclaw, Osierfang and Moraine go on a patrol]
[Droseratail, Shellcoud and Lobeliafur go hunting]
[Chubtail, Bugleclaw and Barnfish stay in camp]
[Gustclan consumes 2 mice and 1 squirrel - 4 portions]

[ Sparrowpaw and Nettlepaw learned the Fishing skill while training ]
[ Myrtleclaw, Osierfang and Moraine found an apprentice while on patrol ]
[ Droseratail, Shellcloud and Lobeliafur caught a squirrel and two mice while hunting ]

.atticus,, wrote:
mothstar moved slyly through the tall grass. he was quick in his step as he made
his way to the moonpool. mothstar's mind racing as he prepared himself to
ask for another cat from starclan, he'd grown lonely and needed a fellow cat to k
eep him company. mothstar knew what his heart wanted, being the soft-hearted
word wordcat he is, but it wasn't the time for him to gain a mate he needed a medicine cat or a deputy. a cat mothstar could r
word wordely on to help protect the clan that lacked its warriors. as the tabby approached the moonpool he sat and l
word wordicked his paws, before he moved onto the stone and looked to the sky hoping that starclan answer his prayers an
d provide a medicine cat for fickleclan.

[ mothstar visits moonpool in search of medicine cat ]

[ Starclan has sent you a medicine cat. You may pick your five starter herbs from here ]

.iris. wrote:
Egretpool held a sort of quiet curiosity as she padded into the cave. After shaking the snow from her pelt, she wandered around the edges of the cavern, seeming to examine every minute detail in the age-old stone. "Where'd you find this place?" she started to ask Rimestar before she saw the leader's black-and-white figure slipping from the cave. Mallowpath's eyes were trailing after her. "Where's she off to?" Egretpool asked the deputy. Her words were adorned with traces of a subtle, unidentifiable accent. The tom shook his head briefly as if to clear his thoughts, before quickly mewing, "the moonpool. It's a bit of a hike away, and the journey can be dangerous." Mallowpath's voice trailed off, his eyes straying back to the cave entrance. Egretpool watched him with a curious look and a small, knowing smile. "Right, so, I'll patrol the borders, and you... can hunt. Alright?" he mewed distractedly. "You like her, yes?" she mewed, catching the deputy by surprise. "Excuse me?" he snapped. "I mean... of course I like her. She's the leader, after all." Egretpool grinned. "Not as a leader. You like like her," she insisted. "What are you, a kit? And I never said that." "You didn't have to. It's obvious, the way you look at her," the warrior purred with a light smile. "Who do you think you are, talking to me like that?" Mallowpath growled. The fur along Egretpool's spine bristled defensively. "Great StarClan. I was only asking a question," she mewed. The deputy's eyes fell, though his teeth remained clenched. "Just get hunting," he muttered, sending the warrior off with a flick of his tail. As Mallowpath padded from the shelter of the cave, he wondered to himself if he shouldn't have been as harsh on Egretpool. After all, he couldn't deny that he felt an odd flurry in his heart whenever he saw Rimestar. Perhaps it was the way she carried herself with quiet dignity, or how when she did speak, each word meant something. Or maybe it was the constant fire of determination in her that never seemed to flicker or go out, or the unwavering light in her green eyes. It was probably just admiration, Mallowpath decided quickly. She was a strong leader, and any mouse brain would revere her. But even as he reached this conclusion, his mind kept straying to the black-and-white she-cat. He couldn't help but wonder if she was thinking of him too.
[ rimestar asks starclan for a medicine cat ]
[ mallowpath goes on patrol ]
[ egretpool goes hunting ]

[ Mallowpath found a medicine cat while on patrol. You may pick your five starter herbs from here ]
[ Egretpool caught two chipmunks and a hare while hunting ]

amethyst14 wrote:
Bouldershade had chased the badger away before turning to his clan mates and the two new comers "Cloudstar is badly injured. Foxclaw, help me get him back to camp please?" The deputy went to the leader and waited for Foxclaw to lift Cloudstar by the scruff and put the tom on the deputy's shoulder. The group made it back to camp slowly, most of them have been injured.

The group had to wait a while for Archpool to return back to camp. Only Blizzardsong seemed unhappy to see him as he snapped at the tom "What took you so long! You should be in camp all the time." he growled at him.

Archpool kept his cool as he replied "If I did that then I wouldn't have herbs to treat you. And what if your kits got sick during leaf bare. We all know it is around the corner.." he didn't even bother to look at Blizzardsong as he talked. He kept his focus as he examined them and went to get the herbs he needed from his storage.

Bouldershade felt fine anyways and looked at the molly and young tom "Thank you for your help, you say that Starclan has sent you?" He asked as he lead the way out of the den.

"Starclan had sent me a dream saying to come here, but Russetpaw here joined me on my travels. I have been looking after him for about half a moon." Badgerfall frowned, this apprentice has been through so much now, maybe life will become a tad easier now? She couldn't help but wonder.

"Well I am sure we can use the extra paws this leaf-fall, we do have to prepare for leaf-bare. Come on, I will introduce you to every one." Bouldershade meowed as he lead the two around.

[New Mentor Coppereyes takes over Willowpaw's training for Owldust.]
[Apprentice Training Coppereyes, Badgerfall and Bouldershade train Bramblepaw, Willowpaw, Russetpaw and Mudpaw the hunting skill.]
[Hunting Patrol Badgerfall, Coppereyes, Willowpaw and Russetpaw hunt in the meadow.]
[Hunting Patrol Foxclaw, Bouldershade, Mudpaw and Bramblepaw hunt in the forest.]
[Herb Hunting Archpool is looking for herbs near the mountain.]
[Injured Cloudstar has a gash on his chest, Blizzardsong has a severely sprained paw(not broken), Foxclaw has a small cut on his cheek.]
[Prey Eaten 1 Rabbit(2 servings) 2 Mice(2 servings)]

[ Bramblepaw, Willowpaw, Russetpaw and Mudpaw learned the Hunting skill while training ]
[ Badgerfall, Coppereyes, Willowpaw and Russetpaw caught a rabbit, quail and mouse while hunting ]
[ Foxclaw, Bouldershade, Mudpaw and Bramblepaw caught two mice and a ermine while hunting. They also found a warrior ]
[ Archpool found juniper berries and yarrow while herb hunting ]
[ Cloudstar will need x1 cobweb for the blood and x1 chervil if he gets an infection ]
[ Blizzardsong doesn't need any herbs. He will need to stay off his paws for one post to avoid injuring his paw further ]
[ Foxclaw doesn't need any herbs ]
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

─── ( dawnclan :: post two )

Postby stranger danger » Tue Jul 04, 2017 6:26 pm

number of cats: two. next moonpool visit avaliable: friday. archive thread.

briarstar's head snapped around, and her shoulders relaxed. her new cat, of course. in a groggy voice, she replies, "yes, that's me. and it's wonderful to meet you...?" she trails. he smiles at her, oh. was he going to be a charmer. "smokestep. your new deputy, pleasure to meet you." he replies cooly. he was smooth, briarstar would give him that. standing up, the leader shook out her pelt and turned to her new deputy. "it's a pleasure to meet you as well, smokestep. please, let me show you around the territory." she says, striding out of her den gracefully, the retreating leader didn't notice her new deputy staring at her hindquarters. starclan had sent a piece of work.

crunching over the new fallen snow, briarstar had taken smokestep around the territory as quickly as she could. there was much to do today, hunting, clearing the camp of snow. smokestep had been distracting her with cute qips and witty comments. no there was no time for flirting, things needed to get done. plus, she was much too old for him.

"hunt." declared the leader, pelt flushed in embarresment and shame. the deputy nods, passing one last glance the leader's way. she's already wrapped around his paw.

briarstar and smokestep go hunting.

songs i wrote this to - sarah smiles - panic! at the disco and nearly witches - panic! at the disco

Leader:
          briarstar | 40 moons | she-cat | x
          lives: ✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧

deputy:
          smokestep | 34 moons | tom| x

medicine Cat:
          name | age | gender | [url=link]x[/url]

warriors:

apprentices:

queens:

kits:

elders:
    ally Clans:
    echoclan | katrione
    forestclan | simonpet
    moorclan | dinolil1

enemy clans
    clan Name | username
    clan Name | username

borders
    north | clan name | username
    east | clan name | username
    south | clan name | username
    west | clan name | username

medicine Store
    herb | usage
    herb | usage

fresh-kill pile:
    prey | x0 | 0 servings
    prey | x0 | 0 servings
    prey | x0 | 0 servings
    prey | x0 | 0 servings
    prey | x0 | 0 servings
    prey | x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:
    mentor | apprentice | no. of training sessions | moves
    mentor | apprentice | no. of training sessions | moves

deceased Cats:
    cat Name | cause of Death
    cat Name | cause of Death

family:
    name and name | kits
    name and name | kits
stranger danger

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: fickleclan ' page two

Postby aureate. » Wed Jul 05, 2017 3:55 am

woCLAN SIZE;; two
    mothstar stood still as the breeze whispered in his ears his eyes fluttered close for a mere second opening to spot another cat at the moonpool. he hesitantly padded over to the other feline looking them over before sitting down and confronting the cat. "are you the cat starclan sent me?" he asked as curiosity sparked his brown eyes. the longhaired cat merely gave a content mew with a light smile. "the name is beeface, i can only assume you're mothstar." said the molly. mothstar gave a small nod, chuckling only slightly at the medicine cat.

"beeface, huh," mothstar said as he led the cat back to their new home. he couldn't help but stare at the cat, there was no confusion that the two were not related. they both had smaller, more petite, frames but after that the two were as different as night and day. where the tom had short fur with dark tabby coloring his companion had long fur with tabby markings that were barely visible. "is there something wrong with me to you?" the persian cat purred softly. mothstar was quick to refute her claim and told her that he was only admiring the sound of the cat's name. this made beeface smile widely at her leader. "how many others are there?" beeface asked mothstar. he looked away from the path towards the wooded landscape before turning back to his companion and painfully uttering, "it's just you and i." beeface looked at the tom in slight disbelief, how could they be starting a clan with no one but a medicine cat and a leader. she laughed, surely this silly feline was joking with her. but with a glance at his shameful face and the molly knew her answer and pitied the cat.

"it seems that we've got our work cut out for us then, mothstar." beeface told him in a reassuring manner as they entered the small camp. with one glance she knew this would be a group effort, she wouldn't be able to just sit inside of her little den and organize her herbs awaiting another cat to inevitably injure itself. beeface turned to mothstar and sat, he followed suit, the two looked one another in the eyes without saying anything. they let the presence of another cat to slowly sink in. mothstar was the on to break the silence as he opened his maw and spoke the truth, "we'll die of starvation if we don't get a hunting patrol out now." beeface looked to the entrance exasperated. "we need more cats, mothstar." she said softly to him. the tom tilted his head slightly as he thought it through. there were two cats, and there were two things they needed done desperately. it was already leaf-bare, prey would be harder to come by. the snow would hide prey from the clan, but finding other cats would almost be easier. "how about we compromise?" the tom offered as he looked at the molly thoroughly scrutinizing her every move.

"i'm listening." beeface purred with curiosity. the tom gave a soft smile and laid the plan before her. it was quite simple really, mothstar would head out on a border patrol of sorts in hopes of catching a lone warrior wandering through their woods. beeface would then go out and search for food, the two would then meet back at camp before sundown. the two cats agreed before picking themselves off the ground. they nodded a parting towards one-another, then each headed a different direction in order to get the best results.

[ mothstar goes on a border patrol ]
[ beeface goes hunting ]

wooooooooooooo

Leader ;;
          wo mothstar , twenty-two moons , tom
          worlives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy ;;
          wo name , moons , gender

Medicine Cat ;;
          wo beeface , nineteen moons , molly

Warriors ;;
          wo name , moons , gender
          wo name , moons , gender
          wo name , moons , gender
          wo name , moons , gender

Apprentices ;;
          wo name , moons , gender
          wo name , moons , gender
          wo name , moons , gender
          wo name , moons , gender

Queens ;;
          wo name , moons , gender
          wo name , moons , gender

Kits ;;
          wo name , moons , gender
          wo name , moons , gender

Elders ;;
          wo name , moons , gender
          wo name , moons , gender
    Ally Clans ;;
    woclan name , user
    woclan name , user

Enemy Clans ;;
    woclan name , user
    woclan name , user

Borders ;;
    woi⇑ , clan name , user
    wo⇒ , clan name , user
    woi⇓ , clan name , user
    wo⇐ , clan name , user

Medicine Store ;;
    wo ▸ comfrey root , x1 , treats wounds
    wo ▸ cobwebs , x1 , treats wounds
    wo ▸ catmint , x1 , treats diseases
    wo ▸ goldenrod , x1 , treats wounds
    wo ▸ marigold , x1 , treats wounds

Fresh-Kill Pile ;;
    wo [ empty ]

Mentors ;;
    womentor & apprentice , training sessions , moves

Deceased Cats ;;
    wocat name , cause of death

Family ;;
    woname && name , kits
    wordys______
aureate.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dinolil1 » Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:23 am

MoorClan
Justice will come on swift wings, none shall ever escape
Number of Cats: 7 | Males: 5 | Females: 3

Stonenose was quietly pacing to and fro, anxiety pounding in his brain. The voices in his head were silent for now but he missed their guidance; Stonenose was completely lost without them, unable to think up a plan whenever he was under any kind of stress. Fritillarystar was staring steadily at him, the effects of the poppy-seeds long worn off and she looked furious. ''Well, have you got an answer for me, Stonenose?'' She hissed, fur bristling with outrage. Although no harm had come to her, Fritillarystar still felt that there were questions that needed answering. ''N-nightclaw put me up to this, Fritillarystar.'' Stonenose replied as bravely as he could.

With a loud snort of disbelief, Fritillarystar shook her head dismissively. ''Nightclaw would never do such a thing.'' The tortoiseshell narrowed her eyes distrustfully. ''Tell me the truth, or I'll tear it from your throat.'' She threatened, looming like a ginger and black monster over the trembling medicine cat. ''Fritillarystar!'' Nightclaw yowled, striding up to the angry leader. ''How dare you, I believe you said that medicine cats were to be respected.'' Nightclaw glanced at the trembling tom and sighed. ''He was telling the truth, poor thing.''

Fritillarystar turned to Nightclaw, staring at the black warrior in disbelief. ''You!?'' She exclaimed. ''Don't try to cover up for Stonenose, you'd do no such thing.'' The tortoiseshell turned to Stonenose. The medicine cat had sat down and was staring blankly at his clumsy paws, wishing himself elsewhere. ''I didn't do anything, I swear.'' He mumbled, eyes flickering nervously about the house. ''Ask Smallpaw.'' Fritillarystar snorted in contempt. ''Ask Smallpaw! Just get out of my sight.'' She turned to Nightclaw, looking ruffled. ''And what are you blabbering on about, you're a perfect warrior.'' Fritillarystar replied. ''Loyal, courageous and faithful.''

Nightclaw shook her head and strode closer to Fritillarystar. ''Are you in love with me or something?'' She joked, a smirk tugging the corners of her lips. ''I did the deed, Fritillarystar.'' She murmured. The leader's pelt bristled with irritancy, the comment striking far too close to home for her liking. It wasn't her fault that Nightclaw had been blessed with a pretty face, a sharp intelligence and a capacity for charm. ''Well, why?'' Fritillarystar snapped. ''What would you have to gain from disrupting my duties?''

Her eyes shone with amusement at her leader's pause, finding it funny that her normally stoic leader had an emotion other than concern and anxiety. While it flattered her, Nightclaw had other things to focus on. Flicking her tail calmly, Nightclaw glanced over her shoulder. ''I wanted to recruit a cat whom I think would be a very useful cat to have in Moorclan.'' She paused thoughtfully. ''But I figured you'd mistrust him, so I took matters into my own paws.'' The dark warrior smiled softly at Fritillarystar. ''I also found another cat, so Moorclan's growing quickly.''

''You did what?'' Fritillarystar exclaimed.

Nightclaw simply tutted, the way a mother would chide a naughty kitten. ''Be polite, Fritillarystar.'' The tortoiseshell bristled at this. ''Don't patronize me and just go and get them!'' Fritillarystar grumbled like a petulant apprentice and Nightclaw bounded out of the house. Within a few scant moments, Nightclaw returned with two cats. One was a brown tabby with an exhausted expression, Fritillarystar did not recognize him but there was something about him that suggested no danger. However, it was not him that caught her eye. It was the wily looking silver tabby, a tomcat whom she knew all too well. Lashing her tail to and fro, Fritillarystar went over all the reasons she had to despite that tom.

He was Nettle, a very strong and smart cat. She'd admired him in the past but his dastardly actions had ruined any glimmer of respect that she'd felt for him. Back when she and Loach were happy, Nettle had been a good comrade. With a charming smile and a twinkle of his eyes, Nettle had launched his wily self on Loach. Her timid mate didn't retaliate and with her belly swollen with kittens and an idle father, Fritillarystar was the only one she had left. It wasn't so bad then, Loach and Fritillarystar had made plans to look after the kittens as though they were their own. She'd made plans to name one of them after her deceased brother; Teasel but the kitting had gone terrible! Loach was dead and the kittens weak, Fritillarystar had grovelled, pleaded and begged for Nettle to attempt to get the kittens breathing. But what he did was simply stroll over to them and kill every single one of them. His reason; Weak Mother, Weak Kittens. From that moment on, Fritillarystar despised the tom that'd ruined Loach's life with a smile and wink.

Gritting her teeth, she stared as Nightclaw greeted the two politely. ''Greetings.'' Fritillarystar snarled through clenched teeth. ''What are your names?'' The brown tabby dipped his head respectfully and replied. ''I was Brairstar of Thicketclan, they've perished and I am no longer a leader.'' He explained his dire situation and Fritillarystar could not help but feel a swelling of pride that she was a far better leader than he. ''Well, I dub thee Briarcloud.'' She answered, not caring to explain how exactly she knew why he was a cat worthy of the -cloud suffix. [size=85]Cause I don't know either.

And now for the monstrous Nettle. Fritillarystar turned to the impassive tom and searched for any trace of recognition in his face, there was none. Typical, monsters had no feelings so why would they have any memory? ''I am Nettle, from the city.'' He introduced himself, but Fritillarystar interrupted. She wasn't going to deal with him any longer than she had to. ''Well, hello! I dub thee Nettlefang.'' Fritillarystar hurried on. ''I'm going to train Ternpaw, Nightclaw take these two out and Stonenose train Smallpaw.''

And with that Fritillarystar stormed out across the moors, wishing to clear her embittered mind.

Nightclaw, Braircloud and Nettlefang are all on a patrol
Smallpaw and Stonenose are training
Ternpaw and Fritillarystar are training
[/size]

Leader:
    Fritillarystar | 48 | Female | X
    Lives: ★★★★★★★★

Deputy:

Medicine Cat:
    Stonenose | 39 | Male |X
    Warriors:
    Snailstep | 43 | Male |X
    Bramblefur | 30 | Male |X
    Nightclaw | 44 | Female | X
    Nettlefang | 43 | Male |X
    Braircloud | 43 | Male |X

Apprentices:
    Ternpaw | 6 | Male | X
    Smallpaw | 6 | Female | X

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:

Allies:
    Blueclan - MissUniverse - ''They're young at their roots just like us, but they'll prove good.''
    Beechclan - Hazilnut - ''They're huge, but they're cunning and wily.''

Enemies:
    ---
    Borders:
    North:
    Northwest: Echoclan
    Northeast:
    South:
    Southwest:
    Southeast:
    West:
    East:

Medicine Store:
    Catnip - Cures GreenCough - 1
    Comfrey Root - Cures burns, eases swelling, itching, stiffness and wounds - 1
    Goatweed - Eases anxiety and grief - 1
    Goldenrod - Heals wounds - 1
    Lamb's ear - Gives strength - 1
    Poppy Seeds - Brings rest - 0

Fresh-kill Pile:
    Mouse | x1 | 1 serving
    Vole | x2 | 1 serving
    Rabbit | x2 | 2 servings
    Kite | x2 | 2 servings
    Hawk | x1 | 2 servings
    Hare | x1 | 3 servings

Mentors:

Smallpaw | Mentored by Stonenose |Herbs, | 1|
    Ternpaw | Mentored by Fritillarystar | |

Deceased Cats:

Mates:
ImageImageImage

I believe that you are purrfect!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dinolil1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lameloserlexi » Wed Jul 05, 2017 11:31 am

Number of Cats: 5 [ 3 males ] [ 2 females ]
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Arrow took a deep breath, going up to the older Bone. "Hey! You! You have to, uh... Come with me. Now." She ordered, keeping all seriousness even though she was nervous.
    Bone, on the other hand, seemed pretty happy. 'You dirty tom.'
    ──────────────────────────
    Blue looked over at the she-cat he was hunting with. 'I was able to take charge here real easily...' He thought. 'Odd.'
    "So, what makes you think you're worth being a deputy here?" The tortoiseshell she-cat questioned him, obviously annoyed with his presence.
    "Well, because I'm better than you." He said, seeing her spiteful reaction as he back-petaled. "Kidding, Magick. calm a little. I just thought the clan could need a more balanced out leadership." He commented.
    Magick gave the tom a look, as if everything he was saying was just weird. "You know, Arrow sees no point in emotional attachment or mercy with others, I thought having me as a deputy would break down that a little so she isn't that spiteful to the cats of this clan, only outsiders." He added, to clear up some confusion with her.
    "I guess I can get that..." The she-cat mumbled, both of them staying silent for the patrol.
[ Blue and Magick went hunting ]
[ Bone and Crow go on a border patrol ]
[ Arrow and Bone try to have kits ]
[ Hyenaclan ate two servings of squirrel ]

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Leader:
    Arrow the Beast Master | Twenty | Female | X
    ───────────────────────────────
    Deputy:
    Blue the Great Mind | Twenty-five | Male | X
    Medicine Cat:
    Warriors:
    Bone with Many Scars | Twenty-three | Male | X
    Crow the Monster Teaser | Twenty-seven | Male | X
    Magick with Fish Gills | Seventeen | Female | X
    Apprentices:
    Queens:
    Kits:
    Family:
    Mate ♥ Mate
    Parent ♥/✘ Parent = Sibling - Sibling
    Ex-mate ✘ Ex-mate

Arrow ♥ Bone
    Magick ♥ Crow
Ally Clans:
Clan Name | Username
Clan Name | Username
Enemy Clans
Clan Name | Username
Clan Name | Username
Borders
East | Clan Name | Username
South | Clan Name | Username
Medicine Store
Herb x Amount
Herb x Amount
Fresh-Kill Pile:
Frogs | 3 servings
Squirrel | 0 servings
Hare | 3 servings
Ravens | 3 servings
Blue Gill | 2 servings
Crows | 3 servings
Mentors:
Deceased and Exiled Cats:
Cat Info | Cause of Death/Reason
Cat Info | Cause of Death/Reason
Last edited by lameloserlexi on Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:31 am, edited 4 times in total.
lameloserlexi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

↪ SAGECLAN [ 10 ]

Postby kaden » Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:47 pm

✧ SAGECLAN ✧
number of cats: nine (four males, five females)
servings: three
next moonpool visit: four posts

──────────────────────────────────────
The border patrol had found a new cat at the border, and after a brief confrontation, Bearclaw had ultimately persuaded the stubborn she-cat back to SageClan camp. Honeystar was initially wary of accepting her into the clan because of her stuck-up and forward personality and dodgy appearance, but Bearclaw, who seemed adamant on accepting her into the clan, talked Honeystar into allowing the molly into the clan, but only as long as she went through the same process all other warriors had to go through before being accepted: spending 3 days hunting for themselves and guarding the camp at night before they were allowed inside the camp. The new she-cat accepted this without another word and set off to work, ultimately being accepted into the clan under the name Mottlefang.

Mottlefang wasn't the prettiest molly about, and certainly was far after her prime age. She had long matted tortoiseshell fur and a build which appeared more stocky and muscular than feminine. She had her fair share of scars, including a sliced ear and a salty personality to match her unpleasant appearance. Hazelpaw and Cloudpaw were both awestruck as to how Bearclaw could talk of her so fondly. While they were training together with him and Honeystar, the two she-cats could easily overhear him reassuring the leader that Mottlefang wasn't a threat to their clan and that she needed to give her a chance despite the new warrior's original hostility towards the clan cats. Although Honeystar listened and eventually revealed she didn't want to accept Mottlefang into the clan because of first impressions, she agreed that the molly deserved a chance in the clan. Bearclaw's affection towards Mottlefang made Hazelpaw and Cloudpaw suspicious and wary of the two large cats and the two sisters would often conspire over what caused Bearclaw to have such strong feelings towards Mottlefang so quickly.

The first snow started to fall the next day. As morning crept in, Hazelpaw and Cloudpaw were the first cats awake and their calls of excitement woke up most of the other clan cats. Featherburr sulked out of his den and shivered, wrinkling his nose up at the cold and watching the snow fall slowly, with Hazelpaw and Cloudpaw chasing the flakes as they fell. He arched his back and hissed at the two apprentices, "It's two early for you two to be playing your silly kit games," He spat, ruffling up his fur before sitting down. Hazelpaw and Cloudpaw bounded up to the medicine cat and Hazelpaw made a silly face, "You can't tell us what to do, midget!" Hazelpaw teased and Featherburr let out an infuriated yowl, reaching out to swat at the two sisters "Get away from me," He hissed, to which the two she-cats looked at each other before dashing away. Owlflame exited the warrior's den and was quickly met by Honeystar, who touched her nose to his in greeting. "The snow has finally come! I guess leaf-bare is definitely here now." The leader exclaimed, to which Owlflame nodded in agreement. "We should send out as many cats as possible today so that we can be prepared in case the weather gets worse," She continued, wrapping her tail around her paws. "Of course, Honeystar. I'll sort out patrols now," The deputy decided, dipping his head. Owlflame then turned to the large, flat boulder that had fallen atop of the leader's den many moons ago and leaped on top of it, scrabbling for grip because of the ice. "The first snowfall has marked the start of leaf-bare. We need to stock up on resources before the weather gets any worse." The deputy announced as cats made their way under the high-rock "Featherburr, I would like you to go and gather some herbs. Honeystar, you will take your apprentice, Hazelpaw and Stormrunner hunting and Bearclaw-" The deputy was cut off by the large tabby tom who stood beside Mottlefang, "I'll take the border patrol with Mottlefang. Cloudpaw can stay and tidy up camp," Bearclaw boomed, much to Cloudpaw's disgust, "But that's not fair!" She yowled. Bearclaw opened his mouth to scold his apprentice, but was interrupted by Owlflame, "Cloudpaw, listen to your mentor. You don't know how to fight yet so we would all prefer, for your own safety, if you stayed in camp and tidied things up. It'll give Bearclaw a chance to show Mottlefang about the territory as well. Now, Sparrowfrost, may I speak with you alone?" Sparrowfrost, who was deep in conversation with her sister, Honeystar, was taken aback by the deputy's request, but nodded enthusiastically. He gestured to the camp entrance and the two cats walked to meet each other outside camp.

Owlflame and Sparrowfrost walked side-by-side, their fur brushing against each other and the cold snow crunching underneath their paws. "Leaf-bare is my favourite time of the year," Sparrowfrost purred, to which Owlflame chuckled, "Really? I think leaf-bare is too cold" He admitted. The two cats walked and talked until they reached the river. It was unsurprisingly starting to freeze over and the reeds on the riverbank were becoming white with frost and snow. Sparrowfrost dipped a paw in the icy water before flicking it in Owlflame's direction. He turned his face away just as a splat of icy water flew past him. "So what did you want to talk with me about?" The pretty warrior asked. Owlflame sighed and swallowed before speaking. "Sparrowfrost, I know we weren't the closest when we were younger, but ever since I joined this new clan with you, I've not been able to get you out of my head. You're just so- just so... perfect," He admitted, looking up at the surprised Sparrowfrost, "I feel like I could spend the rest of my days with you by my side. I know we're still young, but we could have a beautiful family together." Sparrowfrost's eyes widened, was he saying what she thought he was? Kits in leaf-bare were risky. "Will you do me the honour of being my mate?" He asked. Sparrowfrost paused, flashbacks of Stormrunner asking the same thing flashed in her mind, but she quickly blinked them away. Owlflame was the reason she rejected Stormrunner, "Of course I will! I've always loved you, from when you first joined the old clan as an apprentice. I just hoped and prayed you would return my feelings." She purred, nuzzling into Owlflame's neck. "I love you," she whispered.

( The clan consumes a stoat and mouse )
( Featherburr gathers herbs )
( Honeystar, Hazelpaw and Stormrunner go on a hunting patrol )
( Bearclaw and Mottlefang go on a border patrol )
( Sparrowfrost and Owlflame become mates )

──────────────────────────────────────

leader:
        honeystar | 22 moons | female

deputy:
        owlflame | 29 moons | male

medicine cat:
        featherburr | 41 moons | male

warriors:
        sparrowfrost | 22 moons | female
        stormrunner | 30 moons | male
        bearclaw | 37 moons | male
        mottlefang | 58 moons | female

apprentices:
        hazelpaw | 10 moons | female
        cloudpaw | 10 moons | female

queens:
        name | age | gender

kits:
        name | age | gender

elders:
        name | age | gender
        ally clans:
        clan name | username
        clan name | username

enemy clans:
        clan name | username
        clan name | username

borders:
        northern | scorchclan | actualcannibalshia
        eastern | streamclan | justice'n'joy
        southern | snowclan | brightdays
        western | sedgeclan | ♥ enchanted ♥

medicine store:
        x2 catnip | treats whitecough and greencough
        x1 cobwebs | stops bleeding, broken bones
        x1 comfrey | helps heal broken bones
        x1 deathberries | poisonous, not to be eaten
        x2 feverfew | cools fevers, treat headaches
        x1 marigold | prevents infection
        x1 mousebile | Used to remove ticks
        x1 nettle | fights infection, induces vomiting
        x1 raspberry leaves | eases pain during kitting
        x1 tansy | treats coughs and heals wounds

fresh-kill pile:
        mouse | x2 | 1 serving each
        vole | x0 | 1 serving each
        squirrel | x2 | 2 servings each
        stoat | x1 | 2 servings each
        magpie | x0 | 3 servings each
        pheasant | x0 | 3 servings each

mentors:
        honeystar | hazelpaw | fighting, hunting, climbing
        bearclaw | cloudpaw | climbing

deceased cats:
        cat came | cause of death

families:
        applestar & smudgecloud: honeystar & sparrowfrost
        unknown & unknown: hazelpaw & cloudpaw
        owlflame & sparrowfrost: none
kaden

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Briarclan [12]

Postby amethyst14 » Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:03 am

Number of Cats: 18(4 Servings)
Toms: 9 Mollies: 9
Next Moonstone Visit: Now
🍁Archive🍁
───────────────────────
It was now nightfall and all the cats were back in camp, even the new warrior who called herself Oriolefeather. Archpool had tended to all the cats and now they just needed to rest, something Cloudstar wanted the whole clan to do now. The leader climbed up high rock with the aide of Archpool and began to address every one "All cats old enough to catch their own prey, gather. Now!" he bossed. Of course every cat listened, the kits even peaked their heads out of the den, trying hard to not be seen. "Leaf bare is now among us. I want every cat to rest as much as they can, we can not afford for any illness to fall upon us. So for now just focus on training your apprentices and keeping well rested. Willowpaw and Bramblepaw, I am going to postpone you apprentice trial for now, I feel you two are not ready to take on the challenge. But prepare yourself because next moon all four of you will be attempting the trial." Cloudstar took a moment to rest and catch his breath, letting the apprentices chatter among themselves.

"All four of use together? This will be easy!" Mudpaw meowed with confidence.

It was Bouldershade who batted the apprentice's head "Of course not together, you will all be taking turns. It takes eight days to complete the trial, I assume it will be Bramblepaw then Willowpaw then Mudpaw and then Russetpaw. Though I don't know the order you will all go in for sure. However, it is a trial to test your skills that you have learned." The deputy meowed.

"Can you tell us what we will be doing?" Bramblepaw asked him. Bouldershade shook his head and was about to say something before he noticed Cloudstar stand up again to continue addressing the clan.

"Now I see a new face in the crowd, please step forward." Cloudstar motioned for Oriolefeather to step forward. She did of course in a graceful pace, Badgerfall gasped. That was her mentor from her old clan! What was she doing here? But before she could say anything Cloudstar went on "I have talked with you in my den, you said you followed Badgerfall here. Starclan lead her here and therefore has also brought you here. I welcome you to Briarclan as a warrior, Oriolefeather."

"Thank you Cloudstar, I will do my best." The calico warrior meowed before turning around, ignoring Badgerfall's gaze. She then returned to the crowd and sat next to Coppereyes, who seemed perplexed by the relationship between her and Badgerfall. He wished to know more, he would ask later though.

"Clan is dismissed. Dawnflower, you wished to talk with me in private?" The white tom asked loudly. Blizzardsong narrowed his eyes at his mate, something she saw. Dawnflower shook her head and disappeared into the nursery, almost tripping on the three kits at the entrance.

───────────────────────
After the clan was dismissed Badgerfall went over to confront her old mentor "What are you doing here Oriolefeather!?" she hissed. Coppereyes flattened his ears and stepped back a few paw steps but seemed to be unnoticed as he found himself in the middle of it.

"Well you see when you just one day disappeared I was told to find you. You know you were to be the new leader, princess." Oriolefeather meowed the last word with a sliver of hate. "I know you hated it but to just leave without saying anything to me, or your mother? You made us worry and I had to find out what happened." The molly then sat down ever so slowly and wrapped her tail around her paws.

Badgerfall claws the soil under her, digging her claws into the earth. It looked like she was going to pounce and claw Oriolefeather's ears off. Coppereyes noticed every single thing and went to move in the way. He was to late though Badgerfall pounced on her old mentor but instead of clawing and fighting she was rubbing against the molly as a kit would a queen "I missed you so much! I would have told you but Starclan said it was urgent for me to go." Badgerfall explained.

"Badgerfall, I just groomed my fur. How am I suppose to get the attention of all these toms now?" Oriolefeather mocked, rasping her tongue across Badgerfall's head a few times. The two recomposed themselves then as Coppereyes watched in shock. "Oh come now tom cat, you thought she would hurt me?" The older warrior teased.

Coppereyes rolled his eyes "It looked like it for a second." he grumbled. "Whatever." he growled before stalking off. He was not going to sleep tonight and instead would keep watch of the camp.

Badgerfall chuckled quietly "He really is a sweet cat, I kind of like him." she whispered to Oriolefeather.

"Well then you better go comfort him. He looks hurt and confused. Maybe you should explain everything to him?" The calico suggested.

"Some other time, perhaps. I want to know what happened after I left." Badgerfall meowed as she lead the way to the dens, listening to what her old mentor had to say.

───────────────────────
Blizzardsong and Dawnflower were far enough outside of camp for any cat to hear their conversation. "Dawnflower, this is not the best place to raise our kits! I want to train them now, they have so much potential."

Dawnflower sighed, this was not the first time he brought this up and all she wanted was a nice walk with him. "Why don't you just want them to be kits? There is nothing wrong with letting them wait to become apprentices before they begin to train!" she protested.

"I don't want them to be like these cats! The clan is weak! Full of nobodies, kitty pets even. Let's leave tonight, take all three kits." Blizzardsong hissed at her. "If you don't join me then I will steal them away from you too." he threatened.

Dawnflower looked hurt but stood her ground "You can't bully me into leaving! I am just as strong as you. Plus you are injured and can't get very far. You stay away from my kits and Tigerkit, if I see you even come near them I will tell Cloudstar your plans. You are not the tom I fell in love with." The molly took a step back before turning and rushing back to camp. She didn't go into the nursery right away, not wanting her kits to see her like this.

Blizzardsong watched her go, this means war. He narrowed his eyes at her before walking off. He knew where he was going, he had hid some Deathberries not to far away from camp. If she wouldn't join him then she would join the dead, he thought. As he thought that the clouds became dark, a storm was approaching.

───────────────────────
Owldust woke with a start, her breathing was heavy. No cat in the nursery was awake and when she exited the den, the camp was still asleep. The molly's eyes moved up and she could still see the moon overhead, she then trotted off with a smile. Sneaking out was one of the easiest things to do. Just then a huge gust of wind blew through her fur and she shivered, she had to remember it was leaf bare now and to be careful as she took her steps.

It wasn't long until the pregnant queen reached the river, the water looked calm but the molly knew that the current was always strong and she needed to be careful. She spotted the stone path and saw there was a thin layer of water on top, probably ice "Better go further upstream.." she mumbled to herself before turning and taking the safe route.

Hours had finally passed before she reached the den her an Tux found. It was right in the middle of both their territories so they both had to travel. They had met here a few times, he was even nice enough to clean out the den and put fresh bedding in there for her, for this is the place she would be kitting. He would be able to see the kits this way and she wanted them to meet their father. As the molly settled in and fell back asleep she woke with a sharp pain in her side, it looks like when Tux arrives the kits will be born already. She frowned, she did not want to do this alone and was very scared.

───────────────────────
Russetpaw woke with a jab to his side, when he opened his eyes he saw Willowpaw looking at him "Good afternoon, sleepy head. Wake up will ya?" Russetpaw yawned at her and turned over, ignoring her and pretending to go back to sleep. This was not what Willowpaw wanted him to do and decided to jump on him "But Russetpaw!" she wailed as she drew out his name. She slowly took over his nest and he was laying on the cold dirt of the den.

"Okay, okay I am up. What do you need?" Russetpaw chuckled at the molly.

"Just come on, every one is waiting for you." Willowpaw lead the way "I know our mentors have been training us like crazy but we have noticed no cat has gone hunting.." she explained, thinking she didn't need to explain the rest. Obviously she was wrong though because Russetpaw looked clueless, with a roll of her eyes "We, being Bramblepaw, Mudpaw and I, thought it would be fun to go hunting on our own to see if we catch anything. We are almost warriors now, so I am sure we will be fine." the two finally met up with the others near the entrance to the camp.

"I guess it would be fun, it is just to help out right?" Russetpaw reassured himself as Willowpaw kept talking.

"About time you wake up! It is sun high already!" Mudpaw complained. "Let's go!" The tom was going to lead the way but was suddenly pounced on by Bramblepaw, she was obviously practicing her new moves on Mudpaw before she bounded ahead with a giggle. That was when they all picked up their pace and ran after her.

───────────────────────
"At least let me escort you Cloudstar, in case something happens." Bouldershade asked the leader.

"No, I am going to the Moonstone. You are not allowed there and I can take care of myself." The leader ordered in a grumble. He was going to ask for Starclan to bring them a wise elder, the clan needed it anyways. Though he did not want to mention the prophecy yet, a slight guilty feeling hit him as he looked at Archpool who just sat there. That tom was exhausted, maybe Cloudstar should ask Starclan to bring him an apprentice instead?

"Don't worry Bouldershade, I will take him. You can be assured he will be fine under my watch." The medicine cat meowed. Cloudstar narrowed his eyes and thought 'there goes your apprentice! may you never get the help you need'.

"You better not slow me down, or you can just stay here." Cloudstar knew there was no point in arguing with Archpool. He shot a glare at Bouldershade before leaving the den, not bothering to wait for Archpool as he left camp and headed for the waterfall.

───────────────────────
"Oh look! Bramblepaw and the rest of the apprentices are leaving camp." Ryekit pointed out to Tigerkit and Aspenkit. The two mollies paused their fighting to look over at what Ryekit pointed out and saw that the apprentices were leaving camp in a hurry.

"Lets follow them!" Aspenkit meowed before leading the way. Ryekit hesitated and didn't say anything.

It was Tigerkit that objected "My dad says we should stay in camp until we become apprentices. I don't want to get in trouble either..." the little molly complained.

"You are such a scaredy cat!" Aspenkit wailed to the two of them "If you won't come with then fine! I am going by myself." The molly then turned around and went to follow the apprentices out of the camp.

Just when she got to the entrance Aspenkit heard Fawnwillow call out to her "Where are you going Aspenkit? You know you can't leave the camp until you are older." The queen was now hovering over the frozen kit.

Aspenkit shot a glare towards Tigerkit, as if it was her fault she got caught. Though Tigerkit didn't seem to notice as she rubbed against Fawnwillow and purred before asking "Can you take us out? I would love to see what it is like out there." Tigerkit gave her best charming smile to her mother. The one she knew she could not say no to.

"Please?" Ryekit asked the queen as he drew out the word.

"I suppose I could, it is a nice day out. Only for a little while though, I don't want you kits to get sick." Fawnwillow meowed before leading the way out of the camp. Three happy, bouncing kits followed her and eventually ran ahead of her, taking in the sights and playing in the fresh fallen snow in the forest. "Don't get to far out of sight!" The queen meowed to the three with a smile as she watched them play.

[Apprentice Training Willowpaw and Russetpaw train in stalking while Bramblepaw and Mudpaw train in battle.]
[Hunting Patrol Willowpaw, Bramblepaw, Mudpaw and Russetpaw sneak out to hunt.]
[Kitting Owldust is having her kits! [4+ kits please! I kinda want her to have a large litter so there is a reason why she dies after complications-its also happening outside of camp.](Tux is father)]
[Herbs Used 1 Cobweb and 1 Chervil]
[Moonstone Cloudstar asks for a wise elder.]
[Prey Eaten 1 Rabbit(2 servings) 1 Fish(2 servings)]

────────────────────────────────────────

THE CLAN
          Leader:
          Cloudstar | 41 Moons | Tom | 🍁
          Lives: ★★★★★★★☆☆

Deputy:
          Bouldershade | 40 Moons | Tom | 🍁

Medicine Cat:
          Archpool | 59 Moons | Tom | 🍁

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
          No plans for one yet.

Warriors:
          Oriolefeather | 45 Moons | Molly | 🍁
          Blizzardsong | 40 Moons | Tom | 🍁
          Coppereyes | 35 Moons | Tom | 🍁
          Badgerfall | 29 Moons | Molly | 🍁
          Foxclaw | 22 Moons | Tom | 🍁

Apprentices:
          Bramblepaw | 12 Moons | Molly | 🍁
          Willowpaw | 12 Moons | Molly | 🍁
          Mudpaw | 11 Moons | Tom | 🍁
          Russetpaw | 11 Moons | Tom | 🍁

Queens:
          Dawnflower | 34 Moons | Molly | 🍁
          [Now]Owldust | 34 Moons | Molly | 🍁
          Fawnwillow | 28 Moons | Molly | 🍁

Kits:
          Ryekit | 4 Moons | Tom | 🍁
          Aspenkit | 4 Moons | Molly | 🍁
          Tigerkit | 3 Moons | Molly | 🍁

Elders:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]🍁[/url]

FRESH-KILL PILE
          Mice | x3 | 1 servings
          Water Vole | x0 | 1 servings
          Rabbit | x1 | 2 servings
          Quail | x2 | 3 servings
          Small Fish | x0 | 2 servings
          Ermine(Sacred) | x0 | 2 servings
          Total | 8 | 11 servings

DECEASED

Whitekit | Stillborn
          Quailkit | Weak after birth

MATES
          Bouldershade and Fawnwillow
          ↪Tigerkit
          Blizzardsong and Dawnflower
          ↪Ryekit, Aspenkit, Whitekit, Quailkit
          Owldust and Tux(Jinxclan)
          ↪Coming soon.
    Ally Clans:
    Hickoryclan | sstormling

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username

BORDERS
    North | Hickoryclan | sstormling
    East | No clan will lie to the east.
    South | Mapleclan | purrfect.
    West | Gorseclan | Emberwisp

MEDICINE

0|Alder Bark|Eases tooth pains.
    0|Beech Leaves|To carry other herbs.
    1|Bindweed|Fastens sticks to broken legs to keep them in place.
    0|Blackberry Leaves|Eases the swelling of bee stings.
    0|Borage Leaves|Produces more/better milk and to help fevers.
    0|Broom|Makes poultices for broken legs and wounds.
    1|Burdock Root|Heals/prevents the pain of infected rat bites.
    0|Burnet|Stops minor bleeding and keeps strength up.
    0|Catchweed|To stop poultices from rubbing off.
    1|Catmint|For deadly greencough or whitecough.
    1|Celandine|Soothes damaged eyes.
    0|Chamomile|Strengthens the heart and soothes the mind.
    1|Chervil|For infected wounds and bellyache.
    0|Chickweed|Treats greencough.
    1|Cobwebs|To soak up and stop (or slow) the bleeding.
    0|Coltsfoot|Eases breathing or kitten-cough, cracked or sore pads.
    1|Comfrey Root|Repairs broken bones or soothes wounds, or used for burns.
    0|Daisy Leaf|Eases the pain of aching joints.
    0|Dandelion|Soothe bee stings or as a painkiller.
    0|Deadly Nightshade|Poison.
    1|Deathberries|Poison, kills a cat.
    0|Dock|Soothes scratches or sore pads.
    1|Dried Oak Leaf|Stops infection from setting in.
    1|Elder Leaves|Eases sprains.
    0|Fennel|Helps pain in the hips.
    0|Feverfew|For fever/chills or for headaches.
    0|Foxglove Seeds|Cause paralysis and heart failure.
    0|Goatweed|Eases anxiety and grief.
    2|Goldenrod|Good for healing wounds.
    0|Hawkweed|Like catmint but not as strong.
    0|Holly Berry|Mild deathberry.
    0|Honey|Helps sore throats and soothes coughing.
    1|Horsetail|Treats infections and stops bleeding.
    0|Ivy Leaf|To store other herbs.
    1|Juniper Berries|Soothes bellyaches, gives strength,
    and helps troubled breathing or for anxiety.

0|Lamb's Ear|Gives a cat strength.
    0|Lavender|Cures fever and chills.
    0|Lungwort|Cures yellowcough.
    0|Mallow Leaf|Soothes belly ache.
    0|Marigold|Stops infection, stops bleeding, used for inflammation of stiff joints.
    0|Mint|Hides the scent of death.
    0|Mousebile|Rid elders of ticks.
    0|Parsley|Stop queen's milk production.
    2|Poppy Seed|They can help a cat sleep, soothe shock or distress, or ease pain.
    1|Ragwort Leaves|Treats aching joints and keeps a cat's strength up.
    0|Raspberry Leaf|Ease pain and stop bleeding.
    0|Rosemary|Hides the scent of death.
    0|Rush|Helps hold a broken limb in place.
    0|Sorrel|Build an appetite.
    0|Stinging Nettle|Induces vomiting, or brings down swelling, or helps fight infection.
    1|Sweet-Sedge|Eases infection.
    0|Tansy|Cures coughs, cure wounds and poisons, stops cats from getting greencough.
    1|Tormentil|Treating all wounds and extracting poison.
    0|Tyme| Calms nervousness, anxiety, and cats who are in shock.
    0|Water Hemlock|Causes writhing pain, and foaming at the mouth.
    0|Watermint| Eases bellyaches.
    0|Wild Garlic| Prevents infections.
    0|Willow Bark|Eases pain.
    0|Willow Leaf|Stops vomiting.
    0|Wintergreen|Treats wounds and some poisons.
    1|Yarrow|Induce vomiting or extracts poison from wounds.

MENTORS
    Coppereyes| Willowpaw | 3 |
    Training needed: Stalking, Hunting, Fishing, Swimming, Battle, Climbing
    Bouldershade | Mudpaw | 2 |
    Cloudstar | Bramblepaw | 3 |
    Bagderfall | Russetpaw | 4 |
amethyst14

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

frostclan 09

Postby ossa di cervo » Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:17 am

Number of Cats: eight (8) ; 3 ♂ 5 ♀
needed number of servings: three
kits due in: one post
next moonstone visit now / wednesday july twelfth

As soon as Mothpaw, Timberfang and Swiftleap had found the injured she-cat they'd given the patrol up and returned to camp, supporting the black cat and her cut up paws. Mousewillow was quick and calm as she set to work, an odd thing to see. The medicine cat quickly wrapped the black cat's paws in the few cobwebs she had and instructed the she-cat to stay off them for a while and told her she'd return later to check on them.

When Snowstar and Tumbleweed returned from their hunt the whole atmosphere of the cavern changed drastically. Tumbleweed carried a rabbit in his jaws, the large thing dragging behind him and the smell of it filling his nostrils. "Who's this?" Snowstar asked with a purr as she saw the black cat with cobwebs around her paws. "My.. My name is-" the she-cat began to stutter only to be interrupted, "Cobweb!?" Tumbleweed spoke, dropping the rabbit where he stood to cast his wide gaze toward the black she-cat. The newer tom erupted into a purr that could've shook the whole cave and sprinted toward the injured cat, "Cobweb, what are you doing here? You told me you didn't want to leave Rock. And what happened to your paws?"

Snowstar tilted her head while Mothpaw danced on her toes, excited to watch the two who obviously knew - and cared for - each other. Swiftleap and Timberfang seemed to not mind and kept about their business, cleaning their pelts and discussing Mothpaw's training.

"I had to leave.." the she-cat named Cobweb began, "When you left, Tumbleweed, it just wasn't the same. I missed you all the time and Rock just didn't care. So I followed your scent." she paused to regard Tumbleweed, a deep passion glittering in her eyes, her throat clogged momentarily by emotion, "I'm so glad I found you." Tumbleweed purred and licked at the top of her head, "I'm glad too, Cobweb." the tom turned suddenly toward Snowstar, "She can stay, right, Snowstar?" Snowstar wore a compassionate smile and felt her own chest rumble lightly with soft purrs, "Of course, Tumbleweed, you two look like you need each other." The small clan left the two reunited cats to peace then.

-----

A moon later and it was common place news - Cobweb and Tumbleweed were mates. They weren't necessarily trying for kits right now but their love was unending and they simply couldn't live without the other. Tumbleweed had gained a new happiness since Cobweb had been found and while Cobweb was a quiet she-cat, everyone knew how deeply she cared for Tumbleweed. Snowstar was glad to have a pair of lovebirds in camp and she felt pangs of jealousy every so often. Swiftleap shared her jealousy though he'd never speak it and while his eyes lingered on Snowstar more often he still hadn't told her of his true feelings.

"I'm twelve moons old and still haven't had my assessment, Timberfang!" Mothpaw's whine could be heard echoing through the cave, "Now is a perfect time! The caribou are moving through soon - the snows are falling! I should be out there trying to snatch a tuft of fur, not sitting on my butt, staring at my tail!" The she-cat threw her paws around in a fit of temper. "Behaving like a kit is no way to ensure you'll have your assessment any time soon, Mothpaw." Swiftleap scolded the apprentice lightly, "I'll have Timberfang take you training today," his gaze flickered up toward Timberfang for a moment and before the tom could argue he continued, "You should have your assessment within the next two moons." That seemed to speak volumes to Mothpaw and she danced lightly on her paws, holding her tongue after her scolding.

"Swiftleap, I'd like to go hunting." Tumbleweed's soft voice spoke up from behind Swiftleap and the deputy turned and nodded, "That's fine, Tumbleweed, I'll join you." Swiftleap's gaze turned to regard Cobweb, "I'm sure Cobweb would be fine to join but I'd rather she stays in camp until she's perfectly healed - the snow's can be harsh, especially here in the tundra." Tumbleweed bowed his head in agreement.

While most of the clan would be hunting everyone knew what Snowstar would be up to - the moonstone. The she-cat spoke little as she slipped from the cave and began her trek toward the moonstone's cave. Poppycloud's kits were due soon and she felt content knowing that Mousewillow would take excellent care of the she-cat. She just hoped that Mousewillow was enough.

-----
mousewillow uses her cobwebs on cobweb
tumbleweed & cobweb are mates - not trying for kits yet
timberfang takes mothpaw training
swiftleap & tumbleweed go hunting
mousewillow goes herb searching
snowstar visits the moonstone and asks for a cat

Leader:
          Snowstar | forty moons | she-cat | X

Deputy:
          Swiftleap | thirty-five moons | tom | X