Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Echoclan [048]

Postby Katrione » Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:32 pm

xxxxImage
Imagexxxx
Many Voices Crying Out As One
Number of Cats: 42 | Toms: 21 | Mollies: 21
(7 servings)

"Bubblekit?" Hemlockheart mewed, his nose wrinkling in disdain as he looked down at his son. Foamkit was wriggling against Witheredstalk's stomach, squealing loudly as she tried to get to where she found feed. Witheredstalk nudged Foamkit closer, purring softly as Foamkit started suckling, then looked up to glare at her mate.

"Yes, Bubblekit." She mewed, reaching out and scooping Bubblekit back into the nest when he tumbled out. The seal-point tom squeaked happily before he started suckling as well. "It's cute, and it fits him." Witheredstalk mewed, tilting her head stubbornly at the Siamese warrior.

Hemlockheart sighed loudly. "But Bubblekit would fit a she-kit so much better." He mewed, lashing his tail angrily. Witheredstalk rolled her eyes, casting a glance at Mossycreek, Mossvine and Wildpoppy, who gave her sympathetic looks in return.

"You named Foamkit, I get to name him. His name is Bubblekit and that is final." Witheredstalk hissed at Hemlockheart, baring her fangs at him. Hemlockheart recoiled from the cinnamon and ginger splotched she-cat, nodding slightly before retreating from the den.

~~~

Brindlecloud sighed as she wrapped another blood-stained moss ball in leaves, pushing it off to the side for Crowpaw to take out and dispose of later. She got to her paws and headed back into her store, putting away the herbs she hadn't ended up using. The dilute calico paused when she felt a sudden pain in her stomach.

It's nothing...

Brindlecloud returned to putting her herbs away only to gasp in pain again. "C-Crowpaw." She called. The black tom poked his head into the store, his usual worried look on his face. "I n-need to go somewhere, keep an eye on the sick cats, o-okay? I'll be back soon." Crowpaw looked confused for a moment before his eyes widened when she realized what was happening.

"Do you need help?"

"No, dear. I'll be fine. Just make sure the sick cats are fed." Brindlecloud mewed, licking the top of his head before hurrying out of the den. She padded calmly across the clearing, nodding briefly to Sunnyflower, who was sunning outside of the warriors den. Sunnyflower gave Brindlecloud a concerned look, immediately knowing where Brindlecloud was heading off to do. She gave her an encouraging nod.

Brindlecloud cast her a slight smile before ducking out of camp, heading as far from camp as she could.

~~~

Acornpaw glowered at Beepaw over the squirrel he was sharing with Strawberrypaw. Beepaw sighed loudly, pushing her vole away. "Can you stop it?! It's not my fault I got back in time while you didn't. You two are the ones who decided to try and take a more difficult way up the mountain." She snapped.

Acornpaw scoffed, getting to his paws and pushing the remains of the squirrel closer to Strawberrypaw before stalking across the clearing to the apprentices den. Strawberrypaw watched her brother leave before looking at Beepaw. "He'll get over it." The ginger she-cat mewed, her white paws kneading the ground.

"Aren't you upset too?" Beepaw questioned.

Strawberrypaw shrugged slightly. "Yeah, of course I'm upset I failed the assessment, but there isn't anything I can do to fix it now. It's been a moon so Acornpaw and I can go try again, this time I'm definitely not going to follow Acornpaw on one of his 'shortcuts'."

Beepaw snorted in amusement. "Acornpaw's shortcuts are always longer than the actual route." She mewed. Strawberrypaw nodded in agreement, laughing loudly before taking a bite out of her squirrel.

"I'll wait until you two can become warriors before I do too." Beepaw promised. "It's not worth it if we don't get to do it together."

[ Echoclan consumed 3 squirrels + 1 vole ]
[ Brindlecloud went into labor ]
[ Mossvine went into labor ]
[ Darkkit and Brightkit are ready to become apprentices ]
[ Strawberrypaw and Acornpaw left on their second attempt of the final assessment ]
[ Beepaw decided to wait to become a warrior until her littermates can become warriors ]
[ Hemlockheart, Bramblingflight and Hurricanejaw take Sparkpaw, Snakepaw and Sandpaw training ]
[ Applefur, Petalbound, Lizardstrike, Blazefur, Sunnyflower and Redfeather went on patrol ]
[ Stagstep, Birdsong, Bayfur, Raggedtail, Yewfrost and Pigeonnose went hunting ]

Leader:
          Squirrelstar | 69 | Molly |
          Lives: ★★★★★★

Deputy:
          Smokespeck | 71 | Tom |

Medicine Cat:
          Brindlecloud | 24 | Molly |

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
          Crowpaw | 7 | Tom |

Warriors:
          Applefur | 77 | Tom |
          Petalbound | 52 | Molly |
          Lizardstrike | 48 | Tom |
          Redfeather | 46 | Tom |
          Rabbitwish | 45 | Tom |
          Blazefur | 43 | Tom |
          Sunnyflower | 43 | Molly |
          Poppypounce | 40 | Molly |
          Stagstep | 39 | Tom |
          Birdsong | 36 | Molly |
          Otterstream | 32 | Molly |
          Bayfur | 30 | Molly |
          Raggedtail | 28 | Tom |
          Bramblingflight | 28 | Molly |
          Yewfrost | 24 | Tom |
          Pigeonnose | 24 | Tom |
          Hemlockheart | 23 | Tom |
          Hurricanejaw | 20 | Tom |
          Cloudysky | 17 | Molly |
          Sparrowflight | 16 | Tom |
          Gorsebird | 13 | Molly |
          Icefang | 13 | Tom |

Apprentices:
          Strawberrypaw | 12 | Molly |
          Beepaw | 12 | Molly |
          Acornpaw | 12 | Tom |
          Sparkpaw | 10 | Molly |
          Snakepaw | 7 | Tom |
          Sandpaw | 7 | Molly |

Queens:
          Mossycreek | 30 | Molly |
          Witheredstalk | 24 | Molly |
          Mossvine | 69 | Molly |
          Wildpoppy | 39 | Molly |

Kits:
          Darkkit | 6 | Tom |
          Brightkit | 6 | Molly |
          Bubblekit | 0 | Tom |
          Foamkit | 0 | Molly |

Elders:
          Simon | 171 | Tom |
          Tigger | 156 | Tom |

Ally Clans:
          Souclan | krazykitty00
          Beechclan | hazilnut
          Obsidianclan | forgetful.
          Aspenclan | røsebud
          Ivyclan | Savannah-the-Caracal
          Asterclan | hiraeth.
          Leafclan | zephyrine

Enemy Clans:
          Streamclan | justice'n'joy
          Clan Name | Username

Borders:
          (N) | Verglasclan | .iris.
          (E) | Sorrelclan | SkyGold
          (S) | Obsidianclan | forgetful.
          (W) | Skullclan | Heda
          (NW) | Clan | User
          (NE) | Moorclan | Dinolil1
          (SW) | Leafclan | zephyrine
          (SE) | Clan | User

Medicine Store:
    Alder Bark x1 | Eases toothaches
    Blackberry Leaves x1 | Eases swelling of bee stings
    Broom x0 | Unknown effects
    Burdock Root x2 | Lessens + heals the
    pain of infected rat bites
    Burnet x1 | Keeps strength up
    Catmint x3 | Greencough + whitecough
    Celandine x1 | Soothes damaged eyes
    Chervil x2 | Infected wounds + bellyaches
    Cobwebs x1 | Soak up + stop bleeding
    Coltsfoot x1 | Eases breathing or kittencough, helps
    with cracked pads or sore pads
    Comfrey Root x0 | Repairs broken bones + soothes wounds
    Dandelion x1 | Soothes and heals bee stings
    Dock x1 | Soothes scratches + soothes sore pads
    Feverfew x1 | Reduces body temperature for cats with fevers,
    heals aches + pains
    Goldenrod x0 | Heals wounds
    Honey x2 | Soothes infections, helps soothe coughing
    Horsetail x0 | Treats infected wounds
    Lamb's Ear x1 | Gives strength
    Lungwort x2 | Cures yellowcough
    Mallow Leaves x1 | Soothes bellyaches
    Marigold x2 | Stops infections, bleeding, helps with
    inflammation + stiff joints
    Oak Leaves x1 | Stop infection from setting in
    Rush x0 | Holds broken limbs in place
    Tansy x2 | Cures coughs, wounds, poison, + soothes throats
    Thyme x0 | Calms nervousness, anxiety + shock
    Tormentil x1 | Treating all wounds + extracting poisons
    Watermint x1 | Eases bellyaches
    Yarrow x1 | Extracts poisons from wounds

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mice | x1 | 1 servings
    Pigeon | x4 | 3 servings
    Vole | x1 | 1 servings
    Fish | x5 | 3 servings
    Rabbit | x3 | 2 servings
    Squirrel | x3 | 2 servings

Mentors:
    Mossvine | Strawberrypaw | 4 | Climbing, Swimming, Tracking, Fighting
    Yewfrost | Beepaw | 4 | Climbing, Swimming, Tracking, Fighting
    Pigeonnose | Acornpaw | 4 | Climbing, Swimming, Tracking, Fighting
    Hemlockheart | Sparkpaw | 3 | Tracking, Fighting, Hunting
    Bramblingflight | Snakepaw | 0 | None
    Hurricanejaw | Sandpaw | 0 | None

Deceased Cats:
    Mottledkit | Tom | Kit | Stillborn |
    Dapplewing | Tom | Medicine Cat | Tumbleclan Attack |
    Rosie | Molly | Elder | Fox Attack |
    Brightclover | Molly | Warrior | Rogue Attack |
    Barleyfur | Tom | Warrior | Rogue Attack |
    Bloodyclaws | Tom | Warrior | Killed by Witheredstalk during rogue attack |
    Shadepool | Molly | Warrior | Rogue Attack |
    Shrewtail | Molly | Warrior | Mysterious Illness |

Former Clanmates:
    Ramhorn | Tom | Former Med. Cat | Pineclan |
    Wrenpaw | Tom | Former Apprentice | Obsidianclan |

Families:
    Squirrelstar + Applefur: Sunnyflower, Blazefur, Otterstream,
    Mottledkit, Strawberrypaw, Beepaw, Wrenpaw of Obsidianclan + Acornpaw
    Mossvine + Smokespeck: Stagstep + Wildpoppy, Expecting [Due now ]
    Mossvine + Dapplewing: Hurricanejaw
    Petalbound + Barleyfur: Mossycreek + Bayfur
    Shadepool + Lizardstrike: Yewfrost
    Sunnyflower + Rabbitwish: Pigeonnose, Witheredstalk + Sparkpaw
    Brightclover + Redfeather: Raggedtail
    Bayfur + Stagstep: Gorsepaw + Icepaw
    Wasptail of Pineclan +Ramhorn: Marigoldkit, Dandelionkit, Patchkit,
    Sheepkit + Sorrelkit
    Birdsong + Bloodyclaws; Snakepaw + Sandpaw
    Mossycreek + Bloodyclaws;Darkkit + Brightkit
    Witheredstalk + Hemlockheart: Bubblekit + Foamkit
    Brindlecloud + Appleheart of Leafclan: Expecting [ Due now ]
    Wildpoppy + Tux of Jinxclan: Expecting [ Due in one moon ]
    Bramblingflight + Raggedtail: None
Last edited by Katrione on Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:03 am, edited 2 times in total.
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create A Clan- V.3

Postby Dinolil1 » Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:56 am

MoorClan
Justice will come on swift wings, none shall ever escape
Number of Cats: 7 | Males: 4 | Females: 3

She perched on a windowstill, staring at the newcomers. Snail had been extremely stealthy and Fritillarystar could not shake off the suspicion that he'd been hunting her. Bramblefur had been extremely generous with his hunting skills but he'd mentioned another clan, which lead to her growing concerns about rivals and such. Nightclaw was sitting nearby, with her apprentice-aged kittens and Stonenose was fussing with a couple of leaves; lamb's ear or some such. ''Bramblefur, your generosity has convinced me of your good intentions.'' Fritillarystar spoke, her voice steady even if her heart was not. ''On top of that, you shall remember Wishclan no more.''

Bramblefur was shocked by Fritillarystar's cold words. Forget his old clan!? His old family!? His old friends!? He thought incredulously. ''But, Wishclan is part of me.'' Bramblefur replied stubbornly. Fritillarystar replied with equal defiance; ''I cannot have you lingering in the past, Bramblefur, as traumatic as it was.'' The tabby warrior bristled angrily, staring at the cold-hearted tortoiseshell. But neither cat said a word, as the attention shifted to Snail.

''Snail, you're a cat I don't want to get on the wrong side of.'' Fritillarystar admitted, shaking her head softly. ''And thus I bid thee into our ranks.'' The tortoiseshell dipped her head respectfully, ignoring Snail's whoop of joy. ''You are now known as Snailfoot.''

The long-furred tabby grinned, taking in his new name proudly. ''Thank you very kindly.'' Snailfoot purred with pleasure, turning to a less than pleased Bramblefur. ''Oh cheer up, we've both got homes now.'' But Bramblefur did not reply, listening to Fritillarystar continue to prattle on.

''Ternpaw shall be mentored by me.'' Fritillarystar murmured. ''And Smallpaw shall be mentored by Stonenose.'' She nodded as though approving of her own decision. ''That will be all, go about your duties as usual.'' And with that, she leaped off the windowstill.

Bramblefur sighed and left the house, entering the blistering heat outside. Snailfoot followed closely behind as silent-footed as ever, feeling sorry for the moody tom. ''Cheer up, bro.'' He murmured. Bramblefur sighed once more, turning to face Snailfoot. ''It's a load of mouse-bile, Snailfoot.'' He muttered. ''Why do I need to forget Wishclan?' Snailfoot didn't know so he didn't say anything. ''They're burnt to the ground anyway, not like I can return to them.''

The two were hunting uneventfully, Bramblefur slowly cheering up thanks to Snailfoot's jokes about birds. In return he did indeed forget Wishclan and only ever began to think about Moorclan. Such was Sagestar's power over memory, the former leader of Tumbleclan's determination to preserve loyalty.

Nightclaw calmly approached Fritillarystar, clutching a plump mouse in her jaws. ''You need to eat, I haven't seen you eat for a while.'' She murmured, dropping the limp corpse at her paws. Fritillarystar smiled feebly, but shook her head. ''I'm fine, Nightclaw.'' She replied, but Nightclaw wouldn't hear it. ''Fritillarystar, you will eat the mouse or I'll make you eat it.'' The dark-furred molly purred. Fritillarystar, wishing to avoid conflict, resigned herself to her fate and just ate the mouse. It's bones broke between her teeth and it's flesh nourished her. The poppy seeds within the young mouse quickly got to work as Nightclaw planned and soon Fritillarystar was yawning sleepily. ''Sleepy already, it's only noon.'' chuckled Nightclaw, getting to her paws and slipping out of the house. Stonenose would keep guard over Fritillarystar, her kittens would be sensible and too keep an eye out while Nightclaw was away.

Nightclaw's motives were unknown to all but herself. But she had a plan, one that Fritillarystar would've never agreed upon. The dark-pelted warrior wished to seek out a newcomer into Moorclan's ranks, one notorious for crimes against clans in the past but she knew he'd changed. His heart was no longer rotten and corrupted by shadows and she could see it in the twinkle of his eyes and the bend of his charming smile. Though he'd been born of two war-mongers, he was truly the dove of peace. His strength and battle prowess was known to many, from the rotten heart of the city to the tangled soul of the woods to the shifting dunes of vast deserts and the towering waves of the ever-rippling sea. His intellect and skill was known to many from the frost-smothered tundras to the far reaches of the world wherever they may lie. But his paws were blood-stained and his soul tainted with crimes; a cat that Fritillarystar would immediately turn away.

But dang would he be the ideal warrior.

Bramblefur and Snailfoot are hunting
Nightclaw searches for her battle-hunk (a cat)
Stonenose mentors Smallpaw

Leader:
    Fritillarystar | 48 | Female | X
    Lives: ★★★★★★★★

Deputy:

Medicine Cat:
    Stonenose | 39 | Male |X
    Warriors:
    Snailfoot | 43 | Male |X
    Bramblefur | 30 | Male |X
    Nightclaw | 44 | Female | X

Apprentices:
    Ternpaw | 6 | Male | X
    Smallpaw | 6 | Female | X

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:

Allies:
    Blueclan - MissUniverse - ''They're young at their roots just like us, but they'll prove good.''
    Beechclan - Hazilnut - ''They're huge, but they're cunning and wily.''

Enemies:
    ---
    Borders:
    North:
    Northwest: Echoclan
    Northeast:
    South:
    Southwest:
    Southeast:
    West:
    East:

Medicine Store:
    Catnip - Cures GreenCough - 1
    Comfrey Root - Cures burns, eases swelling, itching, stiffness and wounds - 1
    Goatweed - Eases anxiety and grief - 1
    Goldenrod - Heals wounds - 1
    Lamb's ear - Gives strength - 1
    Poppy Seeds - Brings rest - 0

Fresh-kill Pile:
    Mouse | x1 | 1 serving
    Vole | x2 | 1 serving
    Rabbit | x2 | 2 servings
    Kite | x2 | 2 servings
    Hawk | x1 | 2 servings
    Hare | x1 | 3 servings

Mentors:

Smallpaw | Mentored by Stonenose | | |
    Ternpaw | Mentored by Fritillarystar | |

Deceased Cats:

Mates:
ImageImageImage

I believe that you are purrfect!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dinolil1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arya22 » Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:07 am

Number of Cats: 13
(6 Mollies 7 Toms)

When the cats came back from their patrols, the camp was very muted. Leafstrike, forever worried, instantly went to the nursery. He found Wheatfur nursing a fluffy ginger kit. Fawnthroat and Ravenfeather weren't far, bent over something Leafstrike couldn't make out. "Ravenfeather?" he called very softly to not disturb the other queen. Ravenfeather turned around. "Leafstrike..." she murmured, and went to him. "Wheatfur lost two out of her three kits..." she murmured, only just holding back tears. Leafstrike paled. "oh... I-I'm sorry..." he mumbled. Then he remembered something. "tell... Tell her she does have three kits after all." he told Ravenfeather quietly and rushed away. Ravenfeather blinked, then turned towards the queen, who was curled up around her only kit. The kit was asleep, and seemed so small, so fragile! "Wheatfur?" Ravenfeather asked softly. The queen looked up. "Leafstrike told me to tell you... That you will have three kits after all." the queen looked surprised, then looked at Ashkit, asleep not far. Ravenfeather understood. Wheatfur considered Ashkit as hers, too. But what about the third?... It was then that Leafstrike entered with a grey tabby... Kit. He walked up to Wheatfur and pit the kit down by her. "this is Pebblekit." he said softly. "take care of him too." then he left the medicine den. Wheatfur seemed lost for a second, then she smiled softly and gathered the kit to herself. Ravenfeather smiled as well and walked to the entrance. "thank you Leafstrike." she murmured to him. Leafstrike smiled and nuzzled her. "I didn't want her to feel bad." he murmured back.

~the next day~

When Mikepaw and Whisperpaw woke up the next morning, they were very excited. Today would be their final assessment, the day they might become warriors! They discussed in hushed tones what they thought about it. "will we be hunting?" Whisperpaw wondered. "or fighting?" Mikepaw did not answer, shrugging. He had no idea. Then he did. "well, maybe a mix of all..." he proposed. Whisperpaw sighed and nodded. "maybe..." after some time, the two left the apprentice den to eat something. Near the freshkill pile, they met Honeyear. "hello both, excited for today?" the step in deputy asked. Both apprentices nodded. "yes. I really hope we'll become warriors..." Whisperpaw added. Honeyear smiled. "I'm sure you'll do fine." he told them. Whisperpaw smiled. "thank you." she liked him.

Soon, Leafstrike left the warriors den. When he saw Honeyear alone with Whisperpaw and Mikepaw, he frowned a little and hurried over. "what are you doing?" he asked. Honeyear frowned a little too. He didn't like other cats interfering with his plans. "nothing. Only talking about their impending assessment." he replied in a calm voice. Leafstrike nodded, knowing he couldn't say anything about it. He ate a piece of bird and stood back. Soon he saw the other cats arrive, including Barkknot, a warrior that had arrived the previous day. Honeyear went up to the front when everyone had finished eating. "Alright, I will organize patrols now." and he sounded so full of himself Leafstrike felt his claws come out. But he managed to stay calm. "Smokewhisker, Leafstrike, you can go hunting. Moonshadow and me will go patrolling." Fawnthroat walked forward. "I will go looking for kitting herbs, we will need them urgently." she spoke. "Alright, alright." Honeyear said, sounding a little annoyed to have been interrupted. Spiderstar then jumped on the high rock. "Thank you Honeyear. Now, I just have an announcement to make..." Honeyear frowned as he moved back. It had been fun to order the others around. "Today, our two apprentices will be taking their assessment to become warriors." he smiled at the two, who shyly smiled back. "In the mean time I will go to the moonpool to inform Starclan of our decision for them to become warriors. If they are willing, you will succeed." he smiled again. A few cats cheered, but most held back. They would cheer when the two succeeded. "Now, if you all know where to go, leave! Whisperpaw and Mikepaw, come with me. I'll explain it to you..." he jumped off the rock and the cats dispersed.

Before leaving, Leafstrike went to see Ravenfeather, who hadn't left the nursery due to her now huge belly. "going hunting." he told his mate quietly. But Ravenfeather made a sign for him to stay quiet and pointed at the back of the nursery. There, Barkknot and Wheatfur were close to each other, Barkknot seeming to talk to her softly. At something he said, Wheatfur smiled and looked down. Barkknot hesitated for a moment, then nuzzled her quickly and hurried out the nursery. Wheatfur looked after him for a second, sighed happily and looked back down at the three sleeping kits by her side. Leafstrike smiled as well and, staying quiet, nuzzled his mate gently then left the nursery. As he arrived near the middle of camp, he saw Barkknot arrive as well. He didn't comment but only smiled and looked ahead, where Smokewhisker was waiting. "let's go hunting."

(Fawnthroat urgently looking for kitting herbs
Mikepaw and Whisperpaw taking assessment
Spiderstar going to moonpool to tell Starclan he thinks Whisperpaw and Mikepaw are ready to become warriors. (Whisperleap and Mikestep)
Barkknot, Smokewhisker and Leafstrike hunting
Moonshadow and Honeyear patrolling)

Leader:
          Spiderstar | 62 moons | male | X
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
          Ravenfeather | 49 moons | female | X
          Step in deputy:
          Honeyear | 44 moons | Male | X

Medicine Cat:
          Fawnthroat | 65 moons | female | X

Warriors:
          Leafstrike | 50 moons | male | X
          Moonshadow | 44 moons | female | X
          Smokewhisker | 26 moons | Male | X
          Honeyear | 44 moons | Male | X
          Barkknot | 46 moons | Tom | X
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Apprentices:
          Mikepaw | 13 moons | male | X
          Whisperpaw | 12 moons | female | X

Queens:
          Wheatfur | 47 moons | Female | X
          Ravenfeather | 49 moons | female | X (gives birth in my next post)

Kits:
          Ashkit | 2 moons | Female | X
          Firekit | 0 moons | Male | X
          Pebblekit | 1 moons | Male | X

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Mapleclan | purrfect
    Lotusclan | wolfie
    Quarzclan | Sunnymcsun
    Blueclan | miss universe
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Borage leaves | It produces more and better milk. It also brings down fevers. | x1
    Catmint | Best remedy for the deadly greencough, which kits and elders usually catch in the season of leaf-bare. Can also be used for whitecough.| x2
    Cobwebs | To soak up and stop (or slow) the bleeding. It may also be used to bind broken bones.| x0
    Feverfew | Reduces body temperature for cats with fever or chills. Also heals aches and pains, especially good for headaches.| x0
    Poppy seeds | They can help a cat sleep, soothe shock or distress, or ease pain. Not recommended for nursing queens.| x1
    Alder bark | cures toothache. | x1
    Lavender | Cures fever and chills. Also used to hide the scent of death. | x0
    Hawkweed | Like catmint, can be used for greencough| x1
    Bindweed | Fastens sticks to broken legs to keep them in place. | x1
    Broom | It is used to make poultices for broken legs and wounds. | x1
    Dandelion | Eases breathing or kitten-cough, as well as cracked or sore pads. | x0
    Chervil | For infected wounds and bellyache, respectively. Can also be used during kitting. | x0
    Name | Effect | x?

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mice | x0 | 0 servings
    Vole | x2 | 2 servings
    Small fish | x1 | 2 servings
    Big fish | x0| 0 servings
    Bird | x2 | 6 servings (1 used up)
    Rabbit | x2 | 4 servings
    Total: 13 servings left over/4 posts

[b]Mentors:
    Smokewhisker | Mikepaw | 5: Hunting, climbing, fighting, swimming, stealth
    Leafstrike | Whisperpaw | 5: Climbing, hunting, fighting, swimming, stealth
    Mentor | Apprentice | no. of training sessions: which training sessions

Deceased Cats:
    Cat Name | Cause of Death

Mates:
    Leafstrike and Ravenfeather
    Name and Name

Crushes:
    Mikepaw -> Whisperpaw
    Honeyear -> Moonshadow (will never work out)
    Barkknot <-> Wheatfur
    Name ->/<-> Name

Families:
    Wheatfur+? = Firekit
Bookworm | she/her | bi & demisexual
I am Arya22 and I'm a female who likes reading
Pm me to chat about anything at all!
Signature coded by Amburned. Thank you!!
Arya22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

sedgeclan 09.

Postby whatswrongwithangela » Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:25 am

number of cats: 18 / 4 servings ii gender status: 9 males ;; 9 females ii next moonpool visit: right now
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

everything was doing well and the clan just woke up from a great night. willowstar sat on highrock. she was about to start a meeting. "All cats old enough to run through the field of sedges without being lost may gather beneath highrock for a clan meeting" willowstar called. her voice rang clearly throughout the clearing and quickly sedgeclan gathered. "i'd just like for all of you to know that our patrols have been scenting a twoleg and their dog on our borders recently so i'd like for you all to keep a lookout. I'd like for our apprentices to train with their mentors quickly because later today they will have their halfway hunting task as they are almost halfway through their training. they both must catch a thrush and a hare in an hour to pass but if they have extra time they can feel free to hunt some more. if they do not pass they must try again next moon and it will delay when they receive their warrior name." she continued. "i wish them the best of luck!" willowstar flicked her tail to tell the clan the meeting has ended. the mentors went to train the apprentices and maplewhisker sat with the other warriors to decide on patrols. "i want to walk with fluffyberry for a few minutes but she'll join the hunting patrol after. i'll join the border patrol after too. the others hunting will be brightflower and hawknose while eaglestorm can patrol the borders alone until i come." he meowed to them. the warriors split up into the patrols and fluffyberry and maplewhisker set out on their walk. once they were deep in the sedge field, sedgeclan was named after maplewhisker started to talk. "i took you here because theres something i want to ask you." he started. "the past few moons with you in the clan have been the best moons of my life. you're the most kind and prettiest she-cat i've ever met and i love you. i was wondering if you felt the same, would you like to be mates?" he told the beautiful cream she-cat. fluffyberry nodded. "of course, i do feel the same" she quietly purred to him and nuzzled his pelt. the couple happily separated and padded off to where their patrols were.

willowstar decided that while she was in camp alone she should go to the moonpool. she headed to the medicine den and followed the tunnel to the pool. once she made it she sat down and whispered "my warrior ancestors in starclan i wish for you to send my clan a brave and powerful cat who will defend the clan with their life." before lapping up some of its water. after a few seconds she fell into a deep sleep.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

the clan consumes the hare for their meal
the apprentices both train with their mentors
after that the apprentices both do their halfway hunting task
maplewhisker and fluffyberry are mates ( will have kits )
brightflower, fluffyberry and hawknose hunt
eaglestorm and maplewhisker patrol the borders
brackenheart goes herb hunting
bumbletail goes herb hunting ( different place )
rosepaw goes herb hunting ( different place )
willowstar goes to the moonpool ( requests a warrior )

Leader:
          Willowstar | 39 | F | X
          ↪ a small white and tabby she-cat
          with green eyes

Deputy:
          Maplewhisker | 47 | M | X
          ↪ a longhaired cream tom with green eyes

Medicine Cats:
          Brackenheart | 34 | F | X
          ↪ a small calico she-cat with green eyes
          Bumbletail | 32 | M | X
          ↪ a light brown tabby with amberish eyes
          Rosepaw | 13 | F | X
          ↪ a small white she-cat with green eyes

Warriors:
          Fluffyberry | 32 | F | X
          ↪ a mute longhaired cream she-cat
          with amber eyes
          Hawknose | 36 | M | X
          ↪ a dark brown tabby tom with green eyes
          Eaglestorm | 41 | M | X
          ↪ a large light ginger tabby tom
          with amber eyes
          Crowfur | 42 | M | X
          ↪ a black tom with a white chest
          and amber eyes
          Brightflower | 35 | F | X
          ↪ a white she-cat with ginger patches
          and amber eyes

Apprentices:
          Whitepaw | 8 | M | X
          ↪ a small and shy snow white tom
          with blue eyes
          Foggypaw | 8 | M | X
          ↪ an energetic and confident gray tom
          with blue eyes

Queens:
          Cranberrybreeze | 46 | F | X
          ↪ a longhaired tortoiseshell with
          leaf green eyes
          Stormdapple | 44 | F | X
          ↪ a longhaired black she-cat with a
          white chest and paws and one amber
          eye and the other is green

Kits:
          Dewkit | 2 | M | X
          ↪ a black tom with a white chest
          and green eyes
          Snakekit | 2 | M | X
          ↪ a white and black patched tom
          with amber eyes
          Wavekit | 2 | F | X
          ↪ a black she-kit with wave blue eyes
          Olivekit | 2 | M | X
          ↪ a black and white patched tom
          with green eyes
          Snailkit | 2 | F | X
          ↪ a black she-kit with a white chest and
          paws and green eyes

Elders:
          Name | Age | Gender
    Ally Clans:
    mapleclan | purrfect.
    caveclan | tauriel.

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | SootClan | Catskitten
    East | SageClan | Kaden
    South | RoseClan | ..cosmos..
    West | LunarClan | Bumbletear

Medicine Store
    Catmint x1 | Remedy for greencough
    and whitecough

Cobwebs x1 | Stops bleeding wounds

Horsetail x1 | Treats infections

Marigold x1 | Treats infections and
    inflamation of stiff joints

Borage Leaves x1 | Helps queens produce more milk

Chervil x1 | Leaves cure infected wounds, and chewing
    roots helps bellyache

Wintergreen x1 | Treats wounds and some poisons

Yarrow x1 | Extracts poison from wounds. Will make a cat
    vomit up toxins. The ointment will soften and
    help heal cracked pads

Alder Bark x1 | Eases toothaches

Oak Leaves x1 | Stops infection from setting in

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Shrew | x0 | 1 serving
    Robin | x1 | 3 servings
    Thrush | x1 | 3 servings
    Hare | x2 | 3 servings
    Rabbit | x0 | 2 servings
    Frog | x0 | 1 servings

Mentors:
    Eaglestorm | Whitepaw | 2 |
    - battle . no
    - hunting . yes
    - advanced battle . no
    - swimming . no
    - stealth . yes
    - speed . no

Crowfur | Foggypaw | 2 |
    - battle . no
    - hunting . yes
    - advanced battle . no
    - swimming . no
    - stealth . yes
    - speed . no

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    stormdapple and crowfur | dewkit, snakekit, wavekit,
    olivekit and snailkit

maplewhisker and fluffyberry | coming soon
Last edited by whatswrongwithangela on Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:27 pm, edited 3 times in total.
whatswrongwithangela

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Simonpet » Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:37 pm

𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐍
Number of Cats: 25
Kits Due In: Now
Next Moonpool Visit: -----

"Now has come the time to name three warriors," announced Honeystar from the Speaker's Tree. "This trio passed the assessments with flying colors, and I'm sure that they will be exemplary warriors. Will Adderpaw, Boulderpaw, and Barleypaw come forward?"

The three apprentices walked to the front of the rather large crowd. Even Grayfur, Fleckstorm, and Snowfoot and her four silent kits were at the edge. Everyone was silent, awaiting to hear what the leader had to say next.

"From the time when they were kits, they have demonstrated their willingness and eagerness to become contributing parts of our clan. Adderpaw and Barleypaw; you have had a remarkable dedication to the art of swimming and fishing. For your hard work and persistence, you will be known as Adderstream and Barleystream from this moment onwards." Honeystar glanced at Boulderpaw. "Now Boulderpaw has always made it clear that she wished to excel in the realms of fighting. While her talents may not appear out of the ordinary, she has taken moons to study and master each of the different skills so necessary in Forestclan territory. For her attention to each skill, she will be named Boulderpelt. May Starclan watch over the three of you."

"Adderstream! Barleystream! Boulderpelt!" cheered the clan. The three warriors puffed out their chests in pride.

Once the cheering had died down, Honeystar spoke again. "You will safeguard the clan's camp tonight by sitting in a vigil from dusk to dawn without speaking. Now go and celebrate."

Some time later, the clan settled into its new routine. Another former clan cat had been found, this time Oakheart from Wishclan, who had escaped his territory when it burned down. He had immediately taken to the kits and had asked Honeystar if he could mentor one, although she had laughed and told him to wait until their personalities had been fully developed. He seemed to have taken her decline well, although some were worried that he would be too forceful and abrasive to fully fit into the clan. That day, four cats were sent out to hunt and four on the border patrol. Crowcloud and Dustpaw trained, hoping to develop her skills more fully before she could become a full medicine cat. This still left much of the clan in camp, as many of the warriors remained behind to safeguard the two queens and the kits and in the case of Egretstep and Palefur, avoid getting sick.

"It's been so long," mused Honeystar as she and Birchnose lay in her den. "Twenty moons since Forestclan was founded."

"I remember those early days," sighed Birchnose. "I'm glad that the spirit has continued."

"So do I," replied Honeystar. "But I'm worried."

"About?"

"Oakheart. He seems like a good and kind tom, but something about him..."

"Well, Wishclan territory burned to the ground! Of course he would struggle a bit."

Honeystar shook her head. "Just...be careful."

Outside of Honeystar's den, Ashstripe, Briarwhisker, and Daisywhisker were lying in the chill air while Duckpelt sat at the entrance to the camp. Daisywhisker was fast asleep and Ashstripe looked like he wasn't very far behind. Briarwhisker had her head on her paws but her eyes were open and her ears were high, showing that she was still alert. She stared at the stump that hid Grayfur's den. The four kits were in there, listening to the elder's stories about her life. Meanwhile, Snowfoot and Fleckstorm were both snoozing in the nursery. Briarwhisker smiled. Everyone needed a break sometime. Just then, a yowling from the nursery began and the two toms sprang to their feet.

"It's okay," said Briarwhisker. "It's just Fleckstorm."

"Just Fleckstorm?" called Palefur from inside the warriors' den. "I hope she's alright!"

"What was it like when you first became a warrior?" Boulderpelt asked Applenose. While she was slightly disappointed at her name, she was also proud that Honeystar was proud of her accomplishments.

"Exciting," Applenose replied, a little grin on his face as he remembered. "I was really nervous. For example, what if I messed up? But it really doesn't matter too much because it's just more patrols and less training. Right?" he said, looking at Alderclaw.

"Right," the other tom replied with a chuckle. "You two will do just fine. I know you will."

"Your kits are adorable," said Oakheart to Dawnstorm.

Dawnstorm purred. "Aren't they just? They'll be talking soon, and I hope that they won't bother Grayfur too much. They love listening to her stories."

"Grayfur survived my kits," said Acornstream with a glance at Adderstream, who snorted with laughter. "She'll survive yours."

Forestclan consumes 5 servings (one squirrel, one hare)
Adderpaw, Barleypaw, Boulderpaw --> Adderstream, Barleystream, Boulderpelt
Alderclaw, Applenose, Barleystream, and Boulderpelt go hunting
Acornstream, Adderstream, Dawnstorm, and Oakheart go on a border patrol
Dustpaw trains
Fleckstorm is kitting

Leader:
    Honeystar | 40 moons | Molly | X

Deputy:
    Birchnose | 35 moons | Molly | X

Medicine Cat:
    Crowcloud | 39 moons | Tom | X

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
    Dustpaw | 12 moons | Molly | X

Warriors:
    Acornstream | 36 moons | Tom | X
    Adderstream | 12 moons | Tom | X
    Alderclaw | 37 moons | Tom | X | f. Streamclan
    Applenose | 19 moons | Tom | X
    Ashstripe | 30 moons | Tom | X | f. Tumbleclan
    Barleystream | 12 moons | Molly | X
    Boulderpelt | 12 moons | Molly | X
    Briarwhisker | 32 moons | Molly | X
    Daisywhisker | 31 moons | Tom | X
    Dawnstorm | 31 moons | Tom | X
    Duckpelt | 38 moons | Molly | X
    Egretstep | 26 moons | Tom | X
    Oakheart | 29 moons | Tom | X | f. Wishclan
    Palefur | 28 moons | Tom | X

Apprentices:
    None

Queens:
    Snowfoot | 29 moons | Molly | X
    Fleckstorm | 22 moons | Molly | X

Kits:
    Bramblingkit | 2 moons | Molly | X
    Brightkit | 2 moons | Tom | X
    Patchkit | 2 moons | Tom | X
    Tipkit | 2 moons | Molly | X

Elders:
    Grayfur | Molly | 112 moons | X | blind
    Ally Clans:
    Swallowclan | Arya22
    Thicketclan | Emberwisp

Enemy Clans
    None

Borders
    North | Mapleclan
    Northeast | Frostclan
    East | Flameclan
    Southeast | Caveclan
    Southwest | Gustclan
    West | Verglasclan
    Northwest | Wrenclan

Medicine Store
    Catmint | x1
    Cobweb | x1
    Coltsfoot | x1
    Comfrey root | x1
    Dried oak leaf | x2
    Fennel | x1
    Feverfew | x1
    Juniper berries | x1
    Lamb's ear | x1
    Marigold | x1
    Poppy seeds | x1
    Raspberry leaves | x1
    Sorrel | x1
    Stinging nettle | x2
    Sweet sedge | x1
    Tansy | x1

Fresh-Kill Pile
    Bird | x2 | 3 servings
    Hare | x0 | 3 servings
    Mouse | x3 | 1 serving
    Shrew | x1 | 1 serving
    Squirrel | x1 | 2 servings
    Stoat | x1 | 2 servings
    Total | 14 servings

Mentors and Apprentices
    Crowcloud | Dustpaw | 5 | hunting, fighting, climbing,
    poultice knowledge, general healing

Deceased Cats
    Minkstar | Tom | X | f. Cherryclan | old age

Family
    ??? + ??? = Daisywhisker, Dawnstorm
    Duckpelt + Acornstream = Adderpaw, Barleypaw, Boulderpaw,
    Dustpaw
    Snowfoot + Dawnstorm = Bramblingkit, Brightkit, Patchkit,
    Tipkit
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✧ - SAGECLAN [ 8 ]

Postby kaden » Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:33 am

✧ SAGECLAN ✧
Number of Cats: Eight | Males: Four | Females: Four
Servings: Three
Next Moonpool Visit: Saturday 01/07/2017

xxxxxHoneystar arrived from the Moonpool the next morning with a shivering, yet energetic white she-cat at her side, "Well. This is it! Welcome to your new home," The golden she-cat purred, watching as the small kitten sniffed about before looking up at the leader, "Cats live here?! Wow!" The new apprentice gawped, "They do indeed, and there's another cat around your age who I think you'd love to meet," Honeystar smiled. No sooner than she had spoken, a small tabby figure sulked out of the apprentice's den with a frown on her face, "Honeystar, what's all this about? You woke me up with your chattering," Hazelpaw groaned, much to her mentor's amusement. "Come over here, Hazelpaw. There's someone I'd like you to meet," The brown she-cat's eyes lit up as she bounced over to her mentor before noticing the newest addition to the clan. She narrowed her eyes before both she-cats let out a choked gasp. Hazelpaw was frozen to the spot, not even daring to speak, but the silver she-cat let out a squeak, "Daisy? It can't be you," She murmured. "It's me! I'm called Hazelpaw now, but I thought you died after..." The tabby she-cat trailed off at the end and looked up at the other she-cat, racing over and bundling into her, the two of them pulling each other close on the mossy ground, "Oh, Cloud, you have no idea how much I missed you," she sniffled as Honeystar just shuffled her paws awkwardly, "I'm assuming you two know each other already?" "Know each other? We're sisters. I just haven't seen Cloud since she was a kit... It's a long story," Hazelpaw murmured. Honeystar's heart melted. She knew how it felt to be separated from someone you care about and couldn't bare to imagine being torn apart from Sparrowfrost, her only living family member.

xxxxxA gruff noise from behind took the three she-cats' attention and Honeystar turned around to find herself face-to-face with one of her warriors- Bearclaw. "Bearclaw? What are you doing here," As Honeystar turned her attention to Bearclaw, she barely noticed Cloudpaw's look of utter shock and Hazelpaw urgently whispering in her sister's ear. "I thought I heard a disruption out here, wanted to make sure everything was okay," He sniffed before noticing the new apprentice, his face failed to show much emotion, but his eyes gave away his worry, "Who's this?" He asked surprisingly quietly, "This is our newest apprentice, she's Hazelpaw's sister. I think she'd like to be called Cloudpaw, since her old name was Cloud," Honeystar explained, "Oh right. Who's her mentor?" Bearclaw asked, "Aren't you just full of questions today. I was actually thinking of making you her mentor, it might lighten up your mood a bit, having a young one about," She purred playfully, nudging her friend. Cloudpaw's timid voice piped up, "Isn't there any other c-" Bearclaw quickly interrupted though, making sure her quiet voice wasn't heard, "I-um it'd be an honour," He stammered loudly. Honeystar let out a satisfied meow, "Good. I'm glad that's settled. We will go out training now- but do you mind leading a patrol later?" The leader requested. Hazelpaw quickly butted in before Bearclaw could reply,"Are me and Cloudpaw going to train together?" She squeaked. Honeystar laughed, "Of course Hazelpaw, you could maybe teach your sister some of your skills," She winked. Bearclaw then replied, quickly growing impatient, "That's alright I guess, but none of the warriors have returned to camp from last night," Honeystar frowned, but a rustle in the bushes attracted her attention and Sparrowfrost and Owlflame came padding into camp, as loved up as ever. The leader flashed her sister a smile, before sighing and turning to the small group, "I wish Sparrowfrost and Owlflame would hurry up and become mates already, they're so dreamy together," Hazelpaw sighed. Honeystar laughed, "I thought her and Stormrunner had a fling going on, but we'll see what happens. Lets go train now and if we find Stormrunner on the way, you can get him to go on patrol with you, Bearclaw," The cats nodded and Honeystar exited camp with Bearclaw at her side and the two sisters skipped behind, whispering frantically to each other.

[ The clan consumes a pheasant ]
    [ Training: Honeystar & Hazelpaw, Bearclaw & Cloudpaw
    [ Border patrol: Bearclaw & Stormrunner ]

Leader: --- 1
    - Honeystar | 21 moons | Female
    Light ginger she-cat with green eyes

Deputy: --- 1
    -- Owlflame | 28 moons | Male
    Grey-brown tom with large orange eyes

Medicine Cat: --- 1
    - Featherburr | 40 moons | Male
    Very small and fluffy tabby tom

Warriors: --- 3
    - Sparrowfrost | 21 moons | Female
    Beautiful calico she-cat with green eyes
    - Stormrunner | 29 moons | Male
    Tall grey tabby tom with yellow eyes
    - Bearclaw | 36 moons | Male
    Large, furry brown tabby tom

Apprentices: --- 2
    - Hazelpaw | 9 moons | Female
    Dark tabby she-cat with brown eyes
    - Cloudpaw | 9 moons | Female
    Silver pointed she-cat with blue eyes

Queens: --- 0
    ✧ - Name | Age | Gender
    Description

Kits: --- 0
    ✧ - Name | Age | Gender
    Description

Elders: --- 0
    ✧ - Name | Age | Gender
    Description

Ally Clans:
    ✧ - Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    ✧ - Clan Name | Username

Bordering Clans
    ✧ - North: ScorchClan | ActualCannibalShia
    ✧ - South: StreamClan | justice'n'joy
    ✧ - East: SnowClan | BrightDays
    ✧ - West: SedgeClan | ♥ Enchanted ♥

Medicine Store
    ✧ - X2 Catnip | Treats whitecough and greencough
    ✧ - X1 Cobwebs | Stops bleeding, broken bones
    ✧ - X1 Comfrey | Helps heal broken bones
    ✧ - X1 Deathberries | Poisonous, not to be eaten
    ✧ - X2 Feverfew | Cools fevers, treat headaches
    ✧ - X1 Marigold | Prevents infection
    ✧ - X1 Mousebile | Used to remove ticks
    ✧ - X1 Nettle | Fights infection, induces vomiting
    ✧ - X1 Raspberry leaves | Eases pain during kitting
    ✧ - X1 Tansy | Treats coughs and heals wounds

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    ✧ - Mouse | x2 | 1 serving each
    ✧ - Vole | x0 | 1 serving each
    ✧ - Squirrel | x2 | 2 servings each
    ✧ - Stoat | x1 | 2 servings each
    ✧ - Magpie | x0 | 3 servings each
    ✧ - Pheasant | x0 | 3 servings each

Mentors:
    ✧ - Honeystar | Hazelpaw | Fighting, hunting
    ✧ - Bearclaw | Cloudpaw | N/A

Deceased Cats:
    ✧ - Cat Name | Cause of Death

Families:
    ✧ - Applestar & Smudgecloud: Sparrowfrost & Honeystar
    ✧ - Unknown & Unknown: Hazelpaw & Cloudpaw

kaden

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Coastclan (8)

Postby ..cosmos.. » Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:18 am

Number of Cats: 10
Next Moonpool Visit: July 4

────────────────────────────────────────
Dragoncry was an interesting tom, he was quiet with Cricketstar but the two walked together comfortably. "You will be coming with me to the gathering." Dragoncry's head tilted a bit. "Gathering?" Cricketstar nodded. "We are having a gathering with three other clans soon. So you will come. There aren't many cats in the clan so it will be a good experience to see our allies." Dragoncry nodded as they arrived to the stone covered beach and Cricketstar led him through the tunnels and into the clearing. Though his eyes only looked around for a second before they landed on Honeyflame.

"Honeyflame!" The queens head looked up and smiled as she saw him, it was Dragoncry. "I thought you had drowned?" He shook his head with a bright smile and trotted over to her. "No I managed to get out and back but when I got there you were gone." She smiled and her tail flicked with excitement. "I am sorry but we couldn't of stayed there it was too dangerous." Cricketstar watched the two and smiled a little before looking at Saltleap who was looking at Pinepaw, who was looking up at her with a confused look. "I don't get it." Cricketstar approached the two and grinned. "What?" Pinepaw shrugged and stood up. "Well I don't like it. I can't stalk like that." Saltleap looked at him blankly for a moment. "We aren't even talking about stalking! We are talking about agility." Pinepaw's face lit up and he smirked. "Oh, that's why it wasn't making any sense." Saltleap rolled her eyes at this and looked at Cricketstar who was laughing.

[A serving of sooty stern was eaten]
[Tallstorm looks for herbs]

[Bluesage, Dragoncry, Otterleaf, and Hollypool go hunting]
[Saltleap trains Pinepaw agility]
[Cricketstar asks for a warrior.]

Leader:
      Cricketstar | 41 | molly |

Deputy:
      Saltleap | 30 | molly |

Medicine Cat:
      Tallstorm | 43 | tom |

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
      name | age | gender |[url=link]☀[/url]

Warriors:
      Bluesage | 46 | tom |
      Otterleaf | 20 | tom |
      Hollypool | 24 | molly |
      Dragoncry | 42 | tom |
      name | age | gender | [url=link]☀[/url]

Apprentices:
      Pinepaw | 7 | tom |

Queens:
      Honeyflame | 34 | molly |

Kits:
      Adderkit | 4 | tom |

Elders:
Ally Clans:
Blazeclan | shimmerstream
Skullclan | heda

Enemy Clans
Name | Username

Border Clans
North Forest | Roseclan
Eastern Forest| open
Western Beach | open
South | water/sea

Medicine Store
Alder Bark | x1 |
Bark from an alder tree is good for healing toothaches.
Borage Leaves | x1 |
This herb is used to treat fevers. It also helps nursing q
ueens bring up their milk supply.
Catmint | x1 |
This herb is good for treating white cough and green co
ugh.
Celandine | x0 |
This herb is used to ease pain. It can also be used to tre
at injuries of the eyes.
Chervile Root | x1 |
This herb is used to keep away and treat infections.
Comfrey | X1 |
This herb is used to put broken bone on the right path fo
r mending.
Daisy Leaves | x1 |
This herb is used to soothe aching joints.
Dock Leaves | X1 |
This herb is used to treat nettle stings. Its juices are also g
ood for soothing sore paw pads.
Feaverfew |x0 |
This herb is used to cool feverish cats and treat headaches.
Goldenrod | x1 |
This herb is used in poultices to treat aching joints and stiff
ness. It can also be used to treat severe injuries.
Lavender | x0 | This herb is used to treat coughs and fevers.
It can also be used to calm a cat in the event of a nervous break
down or severe shock.
Marigold | x1 |
This herb is used to keep wounds from getting infected. It can al
so heal sores.
Nettle Leaves | x1 |
This herb is used to keep down the swelling of a wound.
Nettle Seeds | x0 |
This seed is used to counter the effects of weak poisons.
Oak Leaves | x0 |
This herb is used to stop bleeding from a wound and to fight infe
ction.
Poppy Seeds | x1 | This seed is used to numb pain and help a cat
sleep.
Snake Root | x0 | This herb is used to counter the effects of pois
on.
Yarrow | x1 | This herb is used to make a cat vomit. This action
expels poisons from the body.
Cobwebs | x1 |
Cobwebs are used to stop bleeding.
Honey | x1 |
Honey is used to treat sore throats.
Wild Garlic | x0 | Rolling in this herb can help to keep infection o
ut of wounds. It is also good for rat bites.

Fresh-Kill Pile:
Sooty tern | x0 | 3 servings
Small Fish | x2 | 2 servings
Sea Urchin | x1 | 2 servings
Rabbit | x1 | 2 servings
Vole | x2 | 1 servings
Squirrel | x1 | 2 servings
Total | 6 | 9 servings

Training:
Necessary Skills: Speed, Agility
Common Skills: Swimming, Endurance, Logic
Rare Skills: Climbing, Advance Stealth

Saltleap | Pinepaw | ☀ | * | * | *
Mentor | Apprentice | * | * | * | *

Families:
Honeyflame & Dragoncry ⇒ Adderkit, Petalkit

Deceased Cats:
Petalkit | 0 | still born
Last edited by ..cosmos.. on Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
..cosmos..

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

laurelclan // post 06

Postby roses.in.abyss » Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:33 am

ʟᴀᴜʀᴇʟᴄʟᴀɴ
number of cats; 6
she-cats; 3 // toms; 3
next moonpool visit; today

i glanced over at the tom beside me. he was a little bit shorter than me, but he made up for it in character. he always had something uplifting to say and was never in a bad mood. quite the optimist. i had found him while on a border patrol, sitting next to a hickory tree. he introduced himself as hickorylight, saying that starclan had sent him to be laurelclan's medicine cat. i was surprised, but starclan works in mysterious ways.
we walked across the moor, soft grass underneath our paws and sunlight warming our pelts. hickorylight and i were traveling to the moonpool. i wanted to ask for a new clan member and apologise for my lack of faith. i believe that starclan was giving me a warning by not granting me a cat the last time i visited the moonpool. and to find a medicine cat for no reason? maybe starclan was saying i needed guidance. i let out a sigh. the responsibility of being a leader was weighing down my shoulders.
"something on your mind?" i looked over at the brown tom, my eyes softening when they met his.
"yes. im just worrying about the clan's faith in starclan and ..."
"are sure it's the clan's faith? or is it yours?" i stopped, taken aback by the question. how did he know? was i that transparent?
"i ... it's mine," i admitted. "im finally feeling the stress of being a leader, i guess." the cat beside me nodded.
"i understand. the leader holds the responsibility of the whole clan. you can come to me whenever you need to, to ask for advice or just for someone to hear you out. as long as you still believe in starclan, they won't betray us. we all slip up sometimes, but we just have to continue to strengthen our faith."
"yeah. thanks, hickorylight," i said, nodding at the medicine cat.
"no problem. it's getting late, we should probably pick up the pace."
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
"all cats of laurelclan old enough to catch their own prey gather around to for a meeting."
i glanced over at my sister before heading over to the laurel bushes where russetstar had called a meeting. i wondered what it was about. maybe to welcome the new medicine cat?
"i am proud to say that starclan had granted us a medicine cat," russetstar said, nodding at the tom that stood in the small crowd. "hickorylight, please step forward. may you trust in starclan and heal our cats. hickorylight, welcome to laurelclan." the brown cat nodded, his amber eyes shining.
"hickorylight! hickorylight!" the clan cheered his name, greeting him. after we quieted down, russetstar continued.
"in addition to welcoming a medicine cat, i also want to welcome a new warrior. rain, please step forward." i looked over at my sister happily, watching as she walked towards the leader.
"do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your clan, even at the cost of your life?"
"i do."
"then by the powers of starclan, i give you your warrior name. rain, from this moment you will be known as rainclaw. starclan honors your courage and cleverness, and we welcome you as a full warrior of laurelclan."
the leader stepped forward, resting his muzzle on the rainclaw's head. in turn, the she-cat licked russetstar's shoulder as the rest of the clan greeted her by her new name. my sister would have to sit vigil tonight, like i had to do when i got my warrior name.
after russetstar dismissed the meeting, the clan decided to share tongues. i went over to rainclaw, congratulating her.
"thanks, littlestep," the silver cat said, pausing. "you ... you know that im really only here for you, right? to make sure you're safe and cared for and happy," i blinked, taking in what my sister told me.
"I knew you wanted to be with me but ... i thought you liked clan life. im the only reason you're here? you ... did you mean it when you said that you would follow the warrior code or were you lying?" before rainclaw could answer, adderflight walked up to us.
"better start your vigil, rainclaw." my sister nodded, saying nothing as she left. my mind was swirling in thoughts as headed to the warrior den. if she was only here for me, she would only look out for me ... if it came down to it, she might hurt a clanmate if it would benefit us. no, that can't happen. she can't do that!
i laid down in my nest and closed my eyes, but sleep wouldn't come. no matter how hard i tried, i couldn't suppress my worries. silverpelt shined brightly up above and i wondered if thay could hear my thoughts. what should i do, starclan? rainclaw can't stay unloyal to laurelclan but the alternative would be her leaving. that would break both of our hearts. ugh, i don't know what to do ...
i decided to get up and walk around a bit. sitting here wasn't helping anything. everyone else was fast asleep. how long had i been up? i shook my head, looking up at starclan, praying for answers that i probably wouldn't get.
"what're you doing up so late?" i turned around, startled by the whisper. i didn't think anyone would be up at this time.
"uh, i couldn't sleep," i said. the cat, which i now know is adderflight, nodded. "why are you up?"
"had to make dirt. sorry that ya can't sleep. something on your mind?"
"... erm," i mumbled, not sure if i should tell the she-cat or not. "im sort of worried about my sister, rainclaw."
"how come?"
"well, she's always hanging around me and i don't know ... what her priorities are," i explained.
"huh," adderflight said, thinking. "you think she considers you more important than the clan?"
"i don't - im not really sure. maybe?" i know she said that she was here for me, but maybe she'll come to realize how much clan life is really worth.
"well, keep an eye on her. i'll give her reminders of the warrior code and being loyal to the clan."
"okay, thanks, adderflight. i appreciate it."
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
i licked my paw, swiping it over my ear as i watched the clan wake from their sleep. my conversation with littlestep was ... definitely interesting. i decided not to tell russetstar, at least not yet, about rainclaw's potential unloyalty. he had enough to worry about. i would keep an eye on her, though.
i shook my head, standing up and stretching my tired limbs. i better announce who had what patrol. hickorylight had left a few minutes ago to search for herbs. i wanted to talk to russetstar about some things, so i decided that we'll take the border patrol.
"littlestep, you'll lead the hunting patrol. rainclaw and quickpaw will go with. russetstar and i will do the border patrol."
the small she-cat looked a bit surprised when i said she would lead the patrol, and i smiled at her. i trusted her. she was a good hunter and she would keep my apprentice in line. she was a nice cat. very quiet, but she was probably my favorite.
the hunting patrol left, leaving me and russetstar at the camp. i turned to him, looking him in the eye. i could tell something was bothering him. when wasn't he worried?
"ready?"

@moonpool; russetstar asks for a cat
@herb search; hickorylight looks for herbs in the moor
@border patrol; russetstar and adderflight look for cats while patrolling the border
@hunting patrol; littlestep, rainclaw, and quickpaw go hunting in the moor
@cats; hickorylight is the new medicine cat and rain is now rainclaw
@clan; a rabbit was consumed

ʟᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ;
russetstar // thirty-one moons // tom // × // BF8000 //
lives; ★★★★★★★★★

ᴅᴇᴘᴜᴛʏ;
adderflight // twenty-seven moons // she-cat // × // 7F5A58 //

ᴍᴇᴅɪᴄɪɴᴇ ᴄᴀᴛ;
hickorylight // twenty-eight moons // tom // × // C24641 //

ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀs;
littlestep // eighteen moons // she-cat // × // 7F462C //
rainclaw // eighteen moons // she-cat // × // 151B8D //
name // age // gender // [url=link]×[/url] //

ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇɴᴛɪᴄᴇs;
quickpaw // eight moons // tom // × // 4AA02C //

ϙᴜᴇᴇɴs;

ᴋɪᴛs;

ᴇʟᴅᴇʀs;
ᴀʟʟʏ ᴄʟᴀɴs;
clan // username
clan // username

ᴇɴᴇᴍʏ ᴄʟᴀɴs;
clan // username
clan // username

ʙᴏʀᴅᴇʀs;
north // clan // username
east // clan // username
south // clan // username
west // clan // username

ᴍᴇᴅɪᴄɪɴᴇ sᴛᴏʀᴇ;
catmint // treats greencough and whitecough // 1
comfrey root // helps broken bones, wounds, wrenched claws, itching, inflammation on stiff joints, stiffness on wrenched shoulders, and burns // 1
juniper berries // soothes bellyaches, gives strength, helps breathing, and calms cats // 1
stinging nettle // induces vomiting, reduces swelling, mix with comfrey to heal broken bones, heals wounds, and fights infection // 1
tansy // helps coughs, cures wounds and poisons, prevents greencough, and soothes throats // 1

ғʀᴇsʜ-ᴋɪʟʟ ᴘɪʟᴇ;
mice // 1 // 1 serving
shrew // 2 // 1 serving
rabbit // 1 // 2 servings
ermine // 0 // 2 servings
squirrel // 1 // 2 servings
hare // 2 // 3 servings
total // 13 servings

ᴍᴇɴᴛᴏʀs;
adderflight mentors quickpaw
[2/4 skills] hunting and fighting
_______ mentors _______

ᴅᴇᴄᴇᴀsᴇᴅ;
name // cause of death
name // cause of death

ᴍᴀᴛᴇs;
______ and _______
______ and _______
roses.in.abyss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember! » Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:30 pm

Gorseclan

Gorseclan resides in a worn and abandoned twoleg barn, making their nests in the piles of hay and straw inside. It provides a warm and sheltered place to rest their heads, and mice and rats can sometimes be found hiding in the haybales. While other clans may make fun of their residence in the former twoleghouse, Gorseclan honestly couldn't care less. *snooty sniff*
Surrounding the barn is a grassy pasture, the cows that once resided there long gone, leaving a large expanse rich in prey. Rabbits, rodents, and a few birds make their home in here, and the Gorseclan cats hunt here to fill their bellies. It is clear of trees for the most part, but the grass is tall here, providing decent cover. Bushes and shrubs spring up here and there, the most prominent of these being the gorse bushes that give this clan its name.
However, this territory isn't perfect. A large thunderpath runs along one of it's borders where monsters race past quickly, and many cats fall to their merciless paws. The pasture where they hunt has little water, and in the summer, drought is a significant danger. Another danger summer brings is the occasional fire, started when the grass is dry and vulnerable to the sun's rays.

Gorseclan cats are trained to have a great pride in themselves and their clan, and can often seem arrogant to outsiders. Gorseclan itself is a little sneaky in their demeanor with others, very secretive of themselves, mostly due to their intense pride. They aren't particularly the most reliable ally, but if convinced or bribed to aid in a fight, they can be a formidable and loyal force.
Gorseclan cats are often lean and lanky in build, but not quite skinny due to their decent supply of prey. it's fur, not fat! They aren't the strongest, but they are typically fast and agile, excellent hunters on their clear ground. They are able to chase the rabbits that race through the grasses, and catch the birds that often come to snack on the seeds they find. Perhaps an enemy or two if it comes to it! Their pelts are often shades of red, brown, or yellow, while grey, black, and white are harder to find among them.
yo, it's ember! i'm here with a reminder that y'all are radical!! B)

DeviantArt // i like to draw <3 // ask me about commisions or art trades! //
// make that warrior cat! (my forum game!!) // a document full of cat pictures!! feel free to use for roleplays and the like. c: // cac, a forum game that's near and dear to my heart. check it out if you like writing and warrior cats! //
Ember!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Heda's Clan Posts

Postby Heda » Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:18 pm

Weather Report. wrote:
      It is currently Leaf-Fall, the leaves are slowly turning all shades of color, prey is getting more scarce and predators are becoming more frequent. Kitting will become more difficult and be careful it is getting easier for cats to get sick so start stocking up on plenty of herbs! (those who didn't see my last message on herbs it is on my last clan post.).

KittyRock8 wrote:

RIP me, I have many other RP posts to write, and this just isn't a priority, sorry!

[The Clan consumes one small fish!]
[Hawkstar and Snowfrost patrol!]
[Sootheart and Icepool hunt!]
[Mapleclaw rests for kitting!]

[Hawkstar and Snowfrost come across a warrior.]
      [Sootheart and Icepool catch a bird.]

amethyst14 wrote:
───────────────────────
Foxclaw looked across the river, he could not believe it has already been two moons since he joined Brairclan. He sometimes woke from a nightmare of the battle that raged on in Tumbleclan thought the worst part was him never being able to see his mate or his kits. The ginger tom was lost in thought when Cloudstar stopped suddenly and it was the leader's hiss that brought him back. "What is it?" he meowed in a whisper, unsure of what the danger was.

"Badger! Quick Foxclaw, go find some help." Cloudstar ordered the younger tom. The leader's eyes were glued to the badger as they stayed hidden behind some shrubery, Bouldershade did the same. It was not long until Foxclaw came back with Blizzardsong, even though Cloudstar wished he brought more warriors.

Before Cloudstar could come up with a plan Blizzardsong charged at the badger, attacking it and letting it know their presence now. Both Cloudstar and Bouldershade let out hisses in annoyance before following him in. It was Cloudstar that saw the raised claw from the badger, a blow that would surely kill if it hit. He looked to see that Blizzardsong had not noticed and before any cat could react Cloudstar jumped in the way and took the blow before falling limp onto the forest floor. No cat could tend to him, their attention still on the badger. Cloudstar lost his second life.

───────────────────────
Cloudstar woke in a field, the sky was dark and full of stars. This must be Starclan, the leader thought to himself before calling out "Hello?"

The fluffy white tom didn't move until he heard the voice behind him "Hello Cloudstar. I see you are not doing so great down there, and here I thought I taught you so much better."

Cloudstar turned to see the outline of his mentor. It was strange seeing his usual fiery orange pelt filled with stars. "Sozim? You are in Starclan?" the leader questioned, ignoring the taunt his mentor gave him.

"I am Fireclaw, remember what I told you back then? Briarclan was my home. Right now though this is not important, you have already lost two lives Cloudstar and you need to be wary of what is to come." Just then everything around them was covered in a white rain, a blizzard. Far into the distance Cloudstar made out a black and white pelt, he couldn't tell if it was a cat or a badger. "A blizzard will become dangerous and only a badger will show you the true intent." Fireclaw whispered in Cloudstar's ears.

"What does that mean?" Cloudstar asked the Starclan cat, there was only silence however and that angered the tom "At least send some help! A warrior maybe?" Once again there was silence, everything seemed to become silent before it grew pitch black.

───────────────────────
Owldust had made her way back onto the territory, she never imagined how easy it would be to sneak off and see Tux. She was happy that a tom showed interest in her and wanted a family as well. No cat knew what she had been up to, they all assumed she was somewhere in the territory. The molly however owed Cloudstar and promised that she would show Bramblepaw how to fish, maybe she could even show Willowpaw as well. When the warrior arrived back to camp she spotted a talkative Willowpaw with and annoyed Archpool who looked as if he was ready to bolt out of camp. "Willowpaw! Go get Bramblepaw, I am going to show you how to fish today."

Owldust saw Archpool mouth thank you towards her and she only smiled at him before watching him disappear out of camp. "You really are going to show us how to fish? I heard that it is hard and so boring..." Willowpaw complained.

Bramblepaw was much happier about it, Coppereyes had her cleaning out the dens and replacing the moss beds. "Oh be quiet Willowpaw! We have to learn it eventually and I am just glad to get away from Coppereyes, he loves to boss me around. Kind of glad he is not my mentor, it would be dreadful!" The two apprentice bickered like this all the way to the small lake, Owldust even joined in their conversations from time to time. Once they got there Owldust started to instruct them and showed them what to do in order to catch a fish.

───────────────────────
Fawnwillow was watching the three kits play out in camp. They were catching the falling leaves and play fighting. Though Tigerkit was a moon younger than the others she really could not tell. She was advanced for her age and learned rather quickly; opening her eyes and walking was simple for her and talking was not hard for her either. Fawnwillow even found herself worrying when Ryekit would pounce on her, the queen was prepared to intervene but Tigerkit would shove him off easily. "Be careful when you jump that high!" she scolded all of them.

"We know.." Aspenkit squeaked at her before looking at Tigerkit "Your mother worries to much! We can never do anything fun when she watches us." there was annoyance in her voice obviously. "How are we suppose to explore when she won't take her eyes off us?" she whined in a quieter voice.

Tigerkit flattened her ears in embarrassment "I know, but she just cares for us. Better than you dad, he always wants us to fight." The molly muttered quietly. "We can explore the camp? We really have only seen the nursery and I am sure there is all kinds of things to get into in other dens?" she looked at Ryekit, he was always willing to help her out.

Ryekit only nodded before jumping up again, this time he caught the leaf. "I caught five leaves, I am going to win at this rate!" he cheered happily.

Aspenkit rolled her eyes at the both of them "My dad wants us to be strong, nothing wrong with that. And Ryekit, no one cares about how many leaves you catch."

"You only say that because you have only caught one." Ryekit countered without looking at her. Just when he was about to leap up and catch another leaf Aspenkit barreled into him. This caused him to land wrong and when he went to stand a sharp pain went through his paw and he let out cries.

Aspenkit knew she was going to get into trouble now and only muttered a small sorry before Fawnwillow was hovering over them. The queen nosed Ryekit, nothing seemed to be broken thankfully "Come, time to rest a bit. Back to the nursery." She picked up Ryekit by the scruff and headed towards the den, the other two kits raced in before her and soon they were all inside, listening to a story that Fawnwillow was telling them.

───────────────────────
Dawnflower was out alone, she needed a break from her kits and Fawnwillow was happy to kit-sit at camp. Dawnflower worried for her kits and her mate Blizzardsong. He was starting to show hatred towards her and treated the kits like they were apprentices already. There was a recent fight between the two mates and instead of simmering down like it usually did, it bothered the molly. Blizzardsong had pleaded with her to leave the clan, taking the kits with them, even Tigerkit. Dawnflower of course refused and called him a mouse-brain for even thinking of such a thing. The argument spiraled out of control then and would have kept going if Aspenkit had not interrupted them.

For now Dawnflower knew the fight was over but would one day come again. She did not know what to do...

[Apprentice Training Owldust trains Willowpaw and Bramblepaw in fishing.]
[Hunting Patrol Owldust, Bramblepaw and Willowpaw fish in the lake.]
[Hunting Patrol Coppereyes and Mudpaw hunt in the meadow.]
[Herb Hunting Archpool is looking for herbs in the forest.]
[Border Patrol Bouldershade, Foxclaw, Blizzardsong and Cloudstar attack the badger.]
[Moonstone/Starclan Cloudstar asks for a warrior.(Black and white pelt maybe?)]
[Becoming Mates Owldust and Tux from Jinxclan become mates. Trying for kits.]
[Prey Eaten 1 Quail(3 servings) 1 Mouse(1 servings)]

[Willowpaw and Bramblepaw learn the fishing skill.]
      [While hunting Owldust, Bramblepaw, and Willowpaw catch a small fish.]
      [Coppereyes and Mudpaw catch a quail.]
      [Archpool finds Bindweed and Horsetail.]
      [Cloudstar is severely injured, Blizzardsong seems to have a broken paw, and Foxclaw has a cut on his cheek. Bouldershade is fine, they managed to chase the badger away but they didn't kill it.]
      [Starclan grants you a warrior.]
      [Owldust and Tux are expecting kits.]

adiebaby11 wrote:
Hopeclan

Mousestar had asked for a medicine cat apprentice and that was what he had received. The Moonpool was a long way away from Hopeclans camp so it gave them a long time to talk. The young she-cats name was Echopaw and she was very quiet, unlike another apprentice Mousestar knew. He knew Lily would be grateful for some help with herb collecting and that Echopaw would be a great apprentice to the kind medicine cat.

”So how does this whole ‘Starclan sent you a clan member’ thing work?” Mousestar asked. He had only been granted two cats so far but he was intrigued by the thought of how they got to him.

”I'm sorry but I am unable to tell you that.” she purred.

”Why not?” he chuckled, tilting his head.

”You will find out eventually. You’re the leader. Starclan will come tell you through a dream.”

”Like a prophecy?” he beamed.

”No! Just a normal dream!” she rolled her eyes good-humouredly. They both laughed and chatted for the rest of the journey.

[BACK IN THE TERRITORY]

Nightglow twitched an ear to signal for Itch to be quiet and flicked her tail towards a creamy-grey tom who was stalking a bird just over the border.

”What are you doing on Hopeclan territory?” she growled, Itch beside her with his ears flattened against his head and a growl rumbling in his throat. The tom leapt at the bird but it shot up into the air with a fierce warning cry. The loners paws, outstretched for the catch, skidded across the ground and one front paw caught in an abandoned rabbit burrow. As if something had to happen to make it even worse, the entrance to the burrow collapsed on his paw.

”You scared it away!” the tom screeched with pain as he snatched his paw from the rubble. He limped forwards until he was standing nose to nose with Nightglow.

”Answer her!” Itch hissed. He turned to glare at him.

”What if I don’t?” he stalked away from Nightglow and shoved him with a paw. He stumbled and Nightglow pushed against him to help him regain him balance. Nightglows burning yellow eyes locked onto the other tom and her fur bristled.

”How dare you do that to him? How would you like it if I shoved you?” She leaned forwards and headbutted the toms grey chest. He fell over, blood beginning to ooze from his bad paw. ”I can’t believe I’m doing this but… Come with us back to our camp… You need that paw treated…” She helped the injured tom to his paws and together, Nightglow and Itch escorted him to camp.

The hunting patrol had arrived back at the island just before the border patrol showed up and were settling down for a rest when Lily burst from her den.

”Blood! I smell blood!” She dashed towards the trio and sniffed at the toms paw.

”Cat!” Cinderpaw scrambled to her paws and began to trot over but Nightglow stopped her with a wary glance. She left the loners side and sat in front of the apprentice.

”Don’t… He’s very rude and he’ll snap at you even worse than Itch did…” she sighed.

”I don’t like mean cats…” Cinderpaw frowned.

”No one does, that’s why I’m happy to announce Starclan sent us a very kind medicine cat apprentice!” Mousestar had emerged from the reeds that lined the river, and behind him was a tortoiseshell she-cat.

”Thank Starclan! I really need some help!” sighed Lily from where she was crouched next to his bloodied paw. Echopaw trotted to her side.

”Hm… What herbs do you have?”

” Dock, catmint, cobweb, comfrey, alder leaves, poppy seeds and daisy leaves. We need more though…”

”Lets go find some then.” Mentor and apprentice got up and disappeared into the bushes.

”What’s your name?” Mousestar asked the loner.

”Why does it concern you? Its not like I’m staying here!” he scoffed.

”Well he kind of has to until his paw is healed…” Nightglow muttered, only loud enough for herself to hear. After a moment of silence, he rolled his eyes.

”The name’s Hamish…”

’Hamish… Your new name will be Cloverstep.” Mousestar declared. ”We wont have a ceremony because I’m exhausted from my trip to the moonpool and I bet youre all tired too so we will all rest today. He dipped his head to show the discussion was over and moved to a shady spot under a tree. Cloverstep stayed where he was while Cinderpaw practiced battle moves in the centre of the clearing, Itch watching quietly. Sweetdawn and Appleblaze sat at the edge of the clearing, chatting and laughing, and finally Nightglow came and sat with Mousestar.

”Cloverstep looks a lot like Sweetdawn, don’t you think? Even if they are related, she probably doesn’t remember him… She couldn’t even remember her name for Starclan sake!”

”Yeah…” Mousestar murmured.

”Speaking of her, those two have been inseparable since she joined the clan…” she purred as she watched Sweetdawn and Appleblaze smiling. Mousestar nodded his head, struggling to stay awake. You must be drained, you have a rest, I’ll keep an eye on things.

”Thanks Nightglow…” he purred, stifling a yawn. He let his eyes close and the voices around him fade.

[PREY EATEN:] 1 bird
[INJURED:] Cloverstep (paw)
[TRAINING:] Mousestar ---> Cinderpaw
[HERB SEARCHING:] Lily, Echopaw (looking for herbs for Cloversteps paw)
[BORDER:] Appleblaze, Sweetdawn
[HUNTING:] Itch, Nightglow

[Cinderpaw learns swimming while training.]
      [Lily and Echopaw find elder leaves, Poppy seeds and cobwebs.]
      [Appleblaze and Sweetfream find a warrior while on patrol.]

ubiquitous. wrote:

Crowstar looked around his new home with a soft smile. "This will do wonderfully," he meowed to himself, casting his gaze over the green forest. But I can't lead a Clan if there are no other cats, After a few minutes of the black and white tom pondering in silence, he made up his mind. Instead of waiting, he would go to StarClan right away to seek guidance for his newly formed Clan. Crowstar set off at a brisk pace, eager to arrive at the Moonpool.
After a quite tiring journey, SpringClan's new leader finally reached his destination. Padding towards the pool on sturdy paws, Crowstar couldn't help but feel the slightest bit nervous; what if StarClan couldn't help him with what he needed? Nonsense! He pushed away the thought and settled at the edge of the pool, gently pressing his nose to its cool surface. The tom closed his eyes and murmured, "StarClan, hear my request: a leader must have a deputy by his side, so I ask for a loyal cat who will aid me as I help this Clan grow and prosper."

[ crowstar asks for a deputy ]

[Starclan grants Crowstar a deputy.]

Toucanz wrote:
Doveclan

Branchstar gazed over her new territory. It was a beautiful clearing. She could already see how her clan is going to end up; victorious and thriving! Hope flared in her chest, along with pride. "Starclan, I hope this is want you want from me." She muttered to herself. After a few hours she knew she couldn't run the clan by herself. "I better go to the Moonpool." She whispered to herself. She traveled on the hard path to the Moonpool. When she finally got there, she was panting. She touched her nose to the smooth, cold water. "Starclan, I ask for a Medicine Cat, who will heal my clan's injuries, care the sick, and nurse the queens."

{Branchstar asks for a Medicine Cat}

kirkwood gaps wrote:Image
══════════════════════════════════════════════════[/url][/size][/b][/center]

As Minnowstar woke up, he felt a sleek, soft pelt brush against his own, almost sending him to sleep again.
"Why, hello," a she-cat's voice echoed soothingly throughout the cave. "I believe you're Minnowstar, unless I'm mistaken..?"
"That's correct," Minnow nodded. "And who are you?" He looked up at the molly. Her tender green gaze made him shudder. Something was off about this pretty feline — he didn't know why, but he could feel it.
"My name is Eyeball," She paused. ...Do you want to know why I'm called that?" Minnow didn't answer, knowing it was a rhetorical question. She climbed up towards the cave entrance, and let the sun shine on her face.

A large scar stretched across from the whiskers on the top of her head to her left eye to the bottom of her jaw. Minnowstar stood there, amazed. From the colour, it looked quite fresh. Minnow wondered how that could've happened, and as if she had read his mind, she spoke.
"A group of dogs attacked my loner group. Huge ones, possibly three times bigger than you and I. One ran up to me, and before I could scramble away, he..." Her voice trailed off.
"I understand," He paused, remembering how he had scented a dog on the twoleg path a moon ago. "The loyal cats of CraterClan will be more than happy to accept you into our clan," — at least, he hoped they would.

As they walked back together, Minnowstar scented a foreign cat's smell coming from.. Eyeball's scar? It was very faint, but he could tell it was there. There wasn't a dog's scent at all. He shook his head — why would she lie to him? Curious, he asked, "Can you tell me more about the loner group you came from?"
"Of course," She sighed. "There were about five cats or so in it. The leader was called Amber. He was fierce and wouldn't hesitate to attack an intruder — innocent or not. There was also Ivory, an ex-kittpet with a good sense of smell. She also would help us understand twolegs with their weird language. The other three were called Grass, Water and Fire, who were rouges that had planned an attack on their clan leader…. . ." As she meowed, Minnowstar didn't doubt her coming from loner group. The thing that bugged him, though, was how there was no dog scent coming from her scar. It looked recent, so surely the scent would still be there? Of course Eyeball might've washed it, but how did he smell the cat scent then? "Too many questions," Minnow thought. "I'll try and figure them out in my den," as he thought this, he realised how much easier this would be if he had a deputy to discuss it with.

"Keep quiet," Barknose whispered to Heathersway. "I can smell prey, though I can't for the life of me figure out where it's coming from," He opened his mouth to taste the air. "It seems like it's coming from over ther—" Barknose realised Heathersway had wandered off. "Where are you going...?" He started to follow her, and as they got further into the forest, a strange noise started to become louder and louder. Heathersway cringed as she breathed in the stench coming from where the noise was.
"Cars," Heather hissed into Barknose's ear. Barknose lifted his eyebrow, in confusion. "Monsters, I mean." Heathersway corrected herself. "I was once a housecat. Anyway, are we going to see what a monster is doing in the forest? Surely it wouldn't be able to run between the trees — most monsters are quite wide, aren't they?"
"I can't say. I've only seen one or two in my lifetime, for there weren't many twoleg-places around the clan camp I used to stay in. Onto your other question, I don't see why not, but we have to be careful. Getting ran over by one of those things could kill a cat. I say we hide, just in case it sees us."
"Agreed."

Eventually, Minnowstar and Eyeball reached the camp. Eyeball had crawled into the warriors' den, and Minnowstar was in his own den, looking down at the camp. He was washing his paws and legs as he heard Barknose calling him.
"Come up here," Minnow shouted back. A few moments later, he heard scrabbling of paws and then the sound of a leap. Heathersway and Barknose walked into the small cave, exhausted from running.
"Me and Heathersway would like to tell you something."
"Of course, go ahead." Minnowstar nodded. Heather then began,
"When we were out hunting, I heard a noise. Curious, I tried to track it, so Barknose followed me. We thought it was a monster of some sort, but when we creeped up on it, it definitely wasn't. It had the same round paws, the horrid stench and deafening rumble, but it was incredibly thin widthways. And— you know how twolegs climb into the bellies of monsters? This twoleg was sat on top of it."
"Well, it looked like a twoleg. It had long legs, but it had a dark pelt and a dark creature was gripping its head. The twoleg didn't seem to mind that this other thing was latching onto its head, though." Minnowstar nodded again, taking in this new information, then asked,
"Where exactly did you find this thin monster?"
"It was running round the twoleg path you told us about," Heathersway answered.
"Thank you for telling me this. I will be sure to announce everything on the ledge." He flicked his tail, signaling the two cats to leave. They both nodded then leaped out of the cave.

One moon later...

The clan had been told of the thin monster, and Barknose had been announced deputy, which everyone congratulated him on. Eyeball had been renamed Dipperlull, and she seemed to fit nicely into the clan. Minnowstar also noticed Barknose talking to her a lot, with Heathersway joining in on the conversation sometimes. Tigertail was busy with herbs, but sometimes chatted to the others. Hailclaw and Harefoot were still taking their time getting used to the new clan and their clanmates, but all was well.

After a few weeks, Barknose and Dipperlull had announced they were mates now, and almost none of the clan were surprised. Barknose almost appeared to be out of character when he was with Dipper, always laughing their heads off and acting all lovey-dovey with eachother.

{Clan consumed 3 servings}
{Barknose is announced deputy}
{Barknose and Dipperlull go on a walk together}
{Heathersway, Barknose, Dipperlull, Minnowstar, Harefoot and Hailclaw go hunting}
{Tigertail goes herb hunting]

[Barknose and Dipperlull are expecting kits (I am not sure what you are asking mates? kits? if not ignore the expecting kits thing.]
      [On the hunting patrol they catch a blackbird, field mouse, and stoat.]
      [Tigertail finds Celandine and Dandelion.]

.Cronus. wrote:
Spiderstar watched with a small smile as Briarhawk and Whitecoal argued, it was getting heated and Spiderstar grinned as it was quickly escalating. "Sometimes your desisions don't make much sense, last time I checked deputies were suppose to sensible." Briaihawk's hackles rised at Whitecoal's comment. "Excuse me? says the cat that has only been in this clan for two moons!" Briarhawk swiped his paw near Whitecoal and the long hair cat growled before lunging forward. Though Spiderstar stepped forward and stopped the two before a fight broke out. "As much as I love watching you two argue and would love to see a fight I would prefer not now. We will be going to a gather and I'd like that the two of you didn't coming look beaten up." Briarhawk nodded and Whitecoal sighed but agreed. "That cat needs to still respect me as his deputy!" Whitecoal glared but just mumbled a yes.

(Spiderstar asks for a warrior at the moonpool)
(Thicketscar looks for herbs)
(Swiftfoot and Whitecoal go hunting.)
(Sleettongue, Briarhawk, and Firewhisker go on patrol.)

[Starclan grants you a warrior.]
      [Thicketscar finds daisy leaves and elder leaves.]
      [Swiftfoot and Whitecoal catch a rabbit.]

ser wrote:
SUNCLAN
    xxxxxlittlestar entered the tunnel, his striped fur heavy with water, weighing down his small, wiry frame. he warily shook droplets from his pelt to remedy his irritation, and flickered his tail and ears as he scanned the area; the tunnel was wide, and produced a notable echo when spoken in, amplifying voices as they traveled through its winding corridors. the walls and ceiling were hardened with gray, bleak slabs, scratched and marked from cats before, and the ground a soddened path of dirt, matching the monochrome, wet environment outside. the trail beyond him was dark, emphasized by the setting sun behind, yet he knew his way well, having traversed it many a time to consult starclan. once his pelt no longer dripped, the young leader confidently began his descent, keeping his head low, solely relying on memory to lead him to his destination.

[center]─────

xxxxxthe sight of the shimmering water sparked a fire in the tom's heart unlike any other; he felt invigorated and enlivened, and couldn't help but flash a beaming grin, admiring the iridescent presence before him. the water's reflection shun on every surface in the cave, even the previously dreary dirt beneath his paws, and his eyes glistened as he gingerly stepped forward, his paw-pads seeping into the ground, stopping just a mouselength away from the edge of the pool. he reveled in the feeling of the ancient spirits and energy that floated about the room, making his fur prickle with anticipation. he stood for a moment, gaining composure, before a mask of determination flashed onto his face; he leaned towards the moonpool, and slowly closed his eyes. ever so slightly, littlestar grazed the tip of his chin atop the water's surface, allowing a small wave to ripple throughout, and with it, sending his wishes.

xxxxxlittlestar calmly spoke, "dear starclan, thank you for aiding me on my journey to the plains, and for entrusting me with my great mission. however, i am in need of a medicine cat, a cat who i can trust and will be dutiful to me, and who shares my vision of a better sunclan. i trust you to grant me with a worthy cat, and in return, we will not disappoint you. i give you my many thanks, for it is only due to you that i am here."
──────────────────────────────────────────────────

LITTLESTAR asks for a MEDICINE CAT

──────────────────────────────────────────────────

Heda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me