iv. kits due in one moons v. next ancestral visit in five
days vi. twelve mollies vii. six toms
█│
█│
█│
█│
█│

xx. "I'm not much of a combatant, quite honestly."
    The soft chuckle that drawled out after the comment was certainly of the nimble molly, Mai. Her thin tail swept against the rocky terrain that surrounded her and her hunting companion, Willowmist. It bore a resemblance to the lands that the cats of duskclan once prowled upon, though now those lands would be long gone— burnt into a deep charcoal, even a mere flake of the once sprawling green foliage stripped away by the menacing tongues of wildfire.
    xx."Neither am I," The molly mewed in response, a small giggle rising from her throat. "it is why I am a forager!"
    xx.Willowmist blinked softly, smiling as they walked. "You've always been a great huntress, Mai," She concluded, "i wouldn't think twice about putting you into that rank."
    xx.Mai dipped her head, flushing as her friend complimented her hunting skill. "Really, I am not that great anymore," She dragged a paw through the leaf-ridden ground, her happiness shifting to a somber mood. "Jaysong always used to help me.."
    xx.Sympathy flooded through the aqua-tinted orbs of the combatant that accompanied the forager, a soothing purr releasing from the jowls of Willowmist as she pressed against her friend, aiding her with a shoulder to lean on. "We all miss them.."
    It seemed that only those words were enough to cause the she-cat to slip, her facade of strength that was constantly worn crumbling at the tender words of her friend. Mai allowed her shoulders to slack, the tension that was constantly weighed upon them slipping off in an instant. Her chin dipped to her chest, eyelids fluttering to a shut in hopes to mask the pain that was glazed on them.
    xx."It's so hard without him.. without them all," She choked out, trying to swallow down the mournful cries that were rising in the back of her throat. "I lost Jaysong, I lost Pinekit, I lost Aspenkit.." Mai bit back a sorrowful wail as all of the devastation that had broken her ran back to her, flooding her mind with horrific memories. "My family.. they're all gone."
    xx.Willowmist offered only a short sentence that radiated a wholesome sympathy for her friend. Letting her long plumed tail touched her friend's shoulder, Willowmist uttered a few words. "Sullenclan is your family. They're here for you."

•~•~•

The piercing emerald set of orbs fastened upon the herbal stock that was tucked away into the medicine den, analyzing each herb and then sorting them into specific groups. One bare, hooked paw grasped the bundle of borage leaves that were laid strewn on the stone floor, gently pushing them away into a small crevice.
    xx."What's wrong with her, Duneleap?" A high voice inquired, earning surprise to ripple through the barren pelt of Orchidmist.
    The shaman took a tentative step forwards, ears pricking forwards as she picked up the words of the conversation that was held just next to her in the nursery, only a thin wall of stone separating them. The voice was undoubtedly one of the kits, with their squeaky voices and whiny tones. Orchidmist rolled her jade eyes though craned her neck to listen to the sandy dame's response.
    xx."Silentkit, that is no way to speak of your shaman." The dame hissed quickly, her voice hushed. "Nothing is wrong with her.. She's just.. well, different."
    Orchidmist scowled, suddenly finding the entire conversation complete idiocy. She snapped her head around, turning tail from the direction of the nursery.
    xx."Hmph. I wish silentkit would actually shut her mouth for once and be silent." The herbalist muttered lowly as she returned to sorting her herbs, trying to release her growing furiousness by moving around her vital stockage of plants. "And "Different"? That's all that Duneleap is going to say to her? Ridiculous. I can't imagine how her children will be brought up like."
    xx.As she continued to fume, she unknowingly unsheathed her claws. It was quickly discovered, however, as when she made an attempt to snatch her borage leaves she ended up tearing up part of one of the leaves. She hissed, green eyes narrowing as her tail lashed through the air.
    xx."Foxdung!" She hissed. "I suppose I'll just have to head out earlier than scheduled for herbs.." She said aloud, pushing the ripped up leaf to the side as she strode out of her den. "Hopefully no cat dies in the time of which I am gone."

[ ospreyswoop trains frostedpaw ]
    [ shadestar requests a admiral ]
    [ verglascry, ivyshade and argusfang stay back and defend camp ]
    [ swanripple, aniella and pansyleap go on a patrol ]
    [ mai and willowmist chat together whilst hunting ]
    [ orchidmist herb hunts ]

────────────────────────────────────────

supreme sovereign.
    shadestar • 31m • ♂ •
    ↳ lives — – ★★★★★★★★★

regent.
    alias • age • sex • [url=link]♛[/url]

shaman herbalist.
    orchidmist • 26m • ♀ •

sentinel.
    ivyshade • 26m • ♀ •

admiral.

combatants.
    verglascry • 31m • ♂ •
    ospreyswoop • 26m • ♀ •
    swanripple • 32m • ♀ •
    argusfang • 41m • ♂ •
    willowmist • 31m • ♀ •
    foragers.
    mai • 30m • ♀ •
    aniella • 15m • ♀ •

cadets.
    frostedpaw • 8m • ♀ •

dame overseers.
    pansyleap • 28m • ♀ •

dames.
    duneleap • 21m • ♀ •
    mottledfern • 26m • ♀ •

bairns.
    silentkit • 3m • ♀ •
    jackdawkit • 2m • ♂ •
    ryekit • 1m • ♂ •
    gorsekit • 1m • ♂ •

eldest.

────────────────────────────────────────

allied clans.
      clan name • user
      clan name • user

enemy clan.
      clan name • user
      clan name • user

borders.
      north • clan • username
      ↳ coastline
      east • clan • username
      ↳ rocky forest
      south • clan • username
      ↳ mountain
      west • clan • username
      ↳ rocky plains

medicine stock.
      borage ( x1 ) lowers fevers, brings more milk
      catmint ( x1 ) white/greencough remedy
      cobweb ( x1 ) stops bleeding, binds bones
      goldenrod ( x1 ) heals wounds
      hawkweed ( x1 ) white/greencough remedy
    quarry storage.
    lemming ( x0 ) 1 servings
    eggs ( x0 ) 1 servings
    mink ( x0 ) 2 servings
    herring ( x1 ) 2 servings
    puffin ( x1 ) 3 servings
    gyrfalcon ( x0 ) 3 servings

mentorship.
    ospreyswoop • frostedpaw ( x01 )
    ↳ | hunting | | |
    mentor • cadet ( x00 )
    ↳ | | | |

the deceased.
    cat • age • alignment
    ↳ reason of death
    cat • age • alignment
    ↳ reason of death
    family.
    name & name
    ↳ kits

mates.
    name & name

crushes.
    name likes name
    dont copy coding please
Last edited by carpe noctem. on Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
carpe noctem.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create A Clan- V.3

Postby Katrione » Sat Jan 27, 2018 3:22 pm

Weather:
Greenleaf- The air has started to heat up and the flood waters had receded back to a level safe for young cats to go near again. Kittings are still easier than they would be during leaf-fall and leafbare but they won't be as easy as they were during newleaf. Twolegs and their dogs have been sighted less frequently now that we are further into Greenleaf. The rogue groups however are now pushing on Clan borders more.

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

[ Mapleclan ] | [ Soulclan ] | [ Yewclan ] | [ Leafclan ] | [ Cragclan ] | [ Skullclan ] | [ Forestclan ] | [ Gustclan ] | [ Sageclan ] |
[ Dawnclan ] | [ Briarclan ] | [ Jinxclan ] | [ Groveclan ] | [ Sycamoreclan ] | [ Dappleclan ] | [ OakTreeclan ] | [ Autumnclan ]
[ Sparrowclan ] | [ Cascadeclan ] | [ Bloodclan ] | [ Drizzleclan ] | [ Waveclan ] | [ Slateclan ] | [ Horizonclan ]

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

aura. wrote:
the heavily spotted cat lightly padded his way through the coarse grass, the stiff foliage smacking his well muscled frame. his speckled ears barely reached over the stalks, and he felt as though he was walking blindly. across his path, a wave of nauseating fox stench floated inside his nostril glands. he halted on his way, sure he could smell the tinge of cat-fear strong. he tracked the aroma as far a tree, where a vixen shiftily circled a large tree-trunk. at the top, a gorgeous dilute cream hovered, clinging onto a branch. her pelt was bristled and she looked indignantly at the fox before hissing- only no sound emerged from her throat. he realized she must be mute- and unable to call for help. with a harsh yowl, he launched himself at the vixen. the skinny fox bared her teeth, but as soon as dragon lashed his claws out viciously at her snout, she scurried away; no more than youngster who had wandered too far from home. he looked up at the molly in distress, eyes shining brightly. "hello dear. need of rescuing did you?"

[ patrol: aquilegia, dragon, and diamond]
[ hunting: moth, cardamine, vapor, fumitory, finch, rowan ]
[ training: finch ]
[ prey eaten: three anchovies ]
[ labor: none]
[ trying for kits: none ]
[ starclan visit: asking for a warrior. ]

[ Aquilegia, Dragon and Diamond found a warrior while on patrol ]
[ Finch learned the Swimming skill while training ]
[ Moth, Cardamine, Vapor, Fumitory, Finch and Rowan caught two salmons and a mouse while hunting ]

skywalker, wrote:
( Bearstar and Silkfeather become mates ! They try for kittens )
( Wolfstep and Lilacpounce try for kittens )
( Batpaw, Flamepaw, Poppypaw, Creampaw, Jackdawpaw, Hickorypaw and Otterpaw go training; the swimming skill ! )
( Acornfur, Wolfstep, Fallingbirch, Gullrunner and Fawnleap go hunting ! )
( Bearstar, Flamepaw, Sunfoot, Robinwing and Jackdawpaw go on a boarder patrol ! )
( Leopardeyes looks after Pinekit )
( the clan consumes 1 big fish and 1 squirrel = 5 servings )

[ Silkfeather is expecting kits! They are due in two moons ]
[ Lilacpounce is expecting kits! They are due in two moons ]
[ Batpaw, Flamepaw, Poppypaw, Creampaw, Jackdawpaw, Hickorypaw and Otterpaw learned the Swimming skill while training ]
[ Acornfur, Wolfstep, Fallingbirch, Gullrunner and Fawnleap caught a rabbit and mouse while hunting ]
[ Bearstar, Flamepaw, Sunfoot, Robinwing and Jackdawpaw found a warrior while on patrol ]
[ Leopardeyes found Pinekit! ]

Dia. wrote:
----------This is Vineyardclan
Vineyardclan territory is nestled in the rolling foothills at the base of an expansive mountain range. At the highest elevation, their territory is rocky and littered with low-lying vegetation. As the elevation decreases, their territory becomes more lush and welcoming with soft grasses and scattered clumps of trees.The vegetation is mostly coniferous, with deciduous trees and bushes (introduced by twolegs) mixed in. Streams run from deep in the cold rocky peaks behind them through their territory, and converge on a large river past the edge of their territory. The bottom portion of their territory is where the vineyards and orchards begin. This part of the territory is always rich with prey due to the fruit trees and bushes.
Vineyardclan's camp is hidden in a grove of trees. Their dens are made under rocky outcrops and branches and then reinforced with other undergrowth.
The twolegs do not bother the clan cats since they help keep pests out of the vineyards. The cats do have to be mindful of staying out of the way on the twoleg trails that weave through their territory towards the mountains. Some of the farm cats also do not take kindly to strangers.

Prey - mice, voles, shrews, rabbits, squirrel, small birds, hares, and small fish
Dangers - Dogs, foxes, skunks, raccoons, and large birds
Neutral - twolegs, horses, deer, cows, alpacas

Vineyardclan cats are diverse. Due to their close proximity to twolegs, their heritage contains a rich mixture of breeds and those breeds' features are still prevalent in the clan. Vineyardclan cats are sturdy with tough paws to survive the treks over rocky landscapes. They are good at scaling rocks and jumping. Most Vineyardclan cats develop dense coats to protect them from harsh winters and wind. Vineyardclan is not against recruiting cats from the twoleg place, kittypets or otherwise, so long as they go through training and prove themselves loyal and useful.
Vineyardclan is known for their strength, pride, and resolve. Traditionally, they place a lot of trust and responsibility on their elders because of the idea that the more experienced cats have more wisdom to share. Elders are part of the leader's council when big decisions must be made.

[ Vineyardclan has been founded ]
[ Your mod will be Krazykitty00 ]
Last edited by Katrione on Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:53 am, edited 2 times in total.
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dia. » Sat Jan 27, 2018 8:15 pm

Vineyardclan

Number of Cats: 1
Last Post: x

A sleek, brown tabby she-cat made her way through the low vegetation that covered the highest part of her territory with ease. Some cats would find this terrain challenging, but Marmotstar knew this land like the top of her own paws. The she-cat had lived in this region for her entire life, born in a shallow cave high in the mountains before venturing downward to forge a life for herself.
Marmotstar scrambled up onto a ledge. She sat carefully on the stone and wrapped her tail around her paws before tipping her head upwards and closing her eyes.

[Marmotstar asks Starclan for a clanmate]
[Marmotstar hunts on her way back to her camp]

Leader:
          Marmotstar | 50 moons | She-Cat | X
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Medicine Cat:

Warriors:

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Clan Name | Username
    East | Clan Name | Username
    South | Clan Name | Username
    West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mice | x0 | 1 serving
    Voles | x0 | 1 servings
    Squirrels | x0 | 2 servings
    Rabbits | x0 | 2 servings
    Hare | x0 | 3 servings
    Birds | x0 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:
    Cat Name | Cause of Death

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
hiya i'm dia
she/her
INTJ

bookworm
scientist
plant lover
dog mom-->

CS Fanart Archive

Characters

art fight; *team*
CS Help | Site Rules
[avatar] | [signature]
Dia.
FanArt Archivist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Phina D Wolf » Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:31 am

Number of Cats: 88 (40 toms, 37 mollies)
[Dancingstripe and Muddypelt in Drizzle, fifth moon absent]
[Rivergaze and Shadowflight in Cliffclan, fifth moon absent]

Servings: 15 (Feeding 14 because four cats are in other clans)

Next Moonpool Visit: 1/25

Robinkit silently named off the kits assembled, making sure everyone he was here. Satisfied, he sat up straight, “Okay everyone, listen up. We’re gonna start Flightclan, you ready?” The assembled kits cheered excitedly, so Robinkit continued, “So, since Wobblekit and I are the oldest, we’re gonna be the leaders. Palekit, you’re gonna be the med cat.”

“No I want to be the deputy, make Swiftkit the med cat!” Palekit protested from her place next to the older tom. He leaned her head on his shoulder, looking up at him and batting her eyelashes, “Pleeeeeeeeeaaaaase?”

“Fine, you and Stormkit are deputies.” Robinkit relented, “Swiftkit, you and Rainkit are med cats. Uhhh…Tansykit, you’re Swiftkit’s apprentice. Anyone want to be a Nursery Helper?”

“Me!” Butterflykit called excitedly, “Does Flightclan have any kits?”

“Not yet.” Robinkit said, looking thoughtful, “But Palekit is expecting kits.”

“Whose kits?” Palekit asked in confusion.

“Whoever’s kits you want I guess.” Robinkit said, shrugging, “Just not your brothers, or Wobblekit’s. Wobblekit is mates with Rainkit.”

“Well I don’t want them to be your kits.” Palekit said, thinking hard. Then she brightened, “They’ll be Shadowkit’s kits! He’d be a good dad.”

“Hmmph.” Robinkit said, turning back to the other kits, “Okay so, I’m Robinstar, he’s Wobblestar. Swiftkit, what is your Med Cat name?”

“Swiftberry.” The younger molly replied promptly, curling her tail around her dark paws.

“And you Rainkit?” Wobblekit asked, interjecting at last.

“Rainfall!” Rainkit said excitedly, beaming at their new name.

“I like it!” Wobblekit agreed, “What about the rest of you?”

“Can I be Swiftflight?” Swiftkit asked, bouncing excitedly, “No, no Swiftcry. No, Swiftstrike!! Yea, I’m Swiftstrike!”

“I wanna be Bloomcry!” Bloomkit interjected.

“And I’m Bramblingthorn.” Bramblinkit added, smirking, “Because of my fighting skills.”

“Bramblingkit you tripped on your own feet yesterday.” Willowkit pointed out gently, “And I want to be Willowflight.”

“And I’m gonna be Zinniface, because I’m so pretty.” Zinniakit said, smirking.

“I’ll be Meadowcry, because of my singing.” Meadowkit said, tossing her head importantly.”

“I’ll be Mistfang, Dustkit, you wanna be Dusttalon?” <istkit offered her brother, grinning wickedly.

“Yea!” Dustkit answered, crouching playfully, “We’re the best warriors in the clan!!”

“I’ll be Beebite!” Beekit said, giggling, “Butterflykit, you be Butterflywing!!”

“Of course I’m going to be Butterflywing.” His sister said, “-wing is for gentle cats, I’m a Nursery Helper, I have to be gently, like Fluffytuft.”

“Can you talk though? Fluffytuft never talks.” Beekit pointed out, rather bluntly.

“Of course I can!” Butterflykit said, rolling her eyes, “Fluffytuft doesn’t talk because something is wrong with her voice, remember? Like Lightingstrike’s eyes, and Hopkit’s leg. Mom says it just happens sometimes.”

“Like how Robinstar and I don’t have tails.” Wobblekit agreed. “Honeykit, Dapplekit, what do you want your names to be?”

“I want to be an apprentice.” Dapplekit said, shrugging, “And Honeykit is gonna be one too, so we can practice together.”

“Yea.” Honeykit agreed, “We’re the future of the clan, like Swiftstar says!!”

“So am I!” Tansykit said, grinning, “I’m the med cat apprentice.”

“But I wanted to be the med cat apprentice!” Dapplekit protested, “I thought you were Robinstar’s apprentice!”

“No, I’m the med cat apprentice, Robinstar said so.” Tansykit shot back, “And Robinstar’s the leader.”

“I’ll have Wobblestar make me a med cat apprentice.” Dapplekit retorted, “I’m a med cat apprentice, right Wobblestar?”

“Well, uh…” Wobblekit began, then was interrupted.

“No you’re not!” Rainkit insisted, “I’m Wobblestar’s mate, and he listens to me, right Wobblestar?”

“Uhh…I..” Wobblekit began before he was interrupted again, by fluffy tuft this time. The Nursery Helper had been watching from afar and now padded over touching her nose gently to Wobblekit’s. She looked around the circle of kits, her quiet demeanor effectively conveying the warning. “Behave, or it’s to bed with you all.” When she was satisfied that they had gotten the message, she departed again, her tail swishing gently behind her.

“Okay, all of you hush.” Robinkit snapped in an undertone, “We already assigned the roles, and if we argue more Fluffytuft is gonna put us to bed. Deputies, you want to assign patrols?"

~~~

“Sweetstar, you can’t keep this up.” Velvetflicker insisted gently, “I’m going to have kits in two moons, and while I’ll do my best, I can’t guarantee I can always get the herbs you need and get them to you without being noticed.”

“Velvetflicker, I can’t let the clan down.” The leader insisted, his voice tight with pain as he took the small pile of herbs from his med cat, “I’ve been fine for over ten moons, now. If it get’s worse, I’ll let the clan know. I promise.”

Velvetflicker sighed, shaking her head tiredly, “You lost a life to it this morning.” she said quietly. Sweetstar’s shocked face confirmed her suspicion, “What is worse that losing a life Sweetstar? You can’t keep hiding this. I love you like a brother, but this is going to kill you if you don’t step down, at least temporarily. You’re on your paws all day long, forcing yourself to do things that are hurting you. I can only do so much to fight that.”

“Fine, fine.” Sweetstar relented, drooping a little, “I’ll think about it. But this is my clan Velvetflicker, I can’t abandon them.”

“Stepping down isn’t abandoning them.” Velvetflicker said, “But dying because you refused to take care of yourself? That is."

~~~

Smokepath closed his eyes blissfully for a moment, allowing the sun to seep through his ratty fur and gently soothe his ancient bones with warmth. Velvetflicker did all she could for the pain of course, but nothing ever took it away completely. Hearing pawsteps, he opened his eyes and watched as Sweetstar walked across camp. “He thinks no one knows he murmured to himself, shaking his head.

“He’s right for the most part.” Sandstripe said, grooming his paws for the most part, “None of the warriors have picked up on it yet. I think that new med cat, whats his name…Aloestem, I think he suspects. And us of course. But you hate to admire his grit, to keep up a job that runs him ragged when he’s in so much pain.”

“True, I suppose.” Smokepath mused, “But there is a very fine line between grit and stupidity.”

“Ah, Don’t worry about that.” Sandstripe chuckled, “Velvetflicker will set him straight if he starts trying anything rash. She’s a fiery one, reminds me of my youngest daughter.”

“You know you say that every time you talk about her?” Smokepath commented, suppressing a grin.

“Do I?” Sandstripe asked, then shrugged, “Well, it’s true. She’s a fighter, won’t let no one push her around.”

Smokepath chuckled slightly, his gaze returning to the leader, who was now chatting quietly with the two deputies, “Well, Sweetstar better watch out then.”

[Imppaw, Sushipaw, Wisteriapaw, Snakepaw, and Palepaw train]
[Robinkit and Wobblekit receive x1 cobweb each]
[Lemondrop, and Loonpaw receive x1 Marigold each and rest (two moons left)]
[Dipperwing receives x1 Goldenrod and rests (two moons left)]
[Daisytuft and Swayingtrees both receive x1 Chervil each and rest (one moon left)]
[Wisteriapaw receives x1 Cobweb and rests (one moon left)]
[Lightningstrike, Whimbrelpaw and Whippaw receive x1 oak leaf each and rest]
[Swanflight, Lionleap, 𝕃𝕦𝕩𝕩 and Russetsplash go hunting]
[Russetstrike, Coaldust, Boartooth, Finchcloud, Scorchmask and Bouncehear go hunting]
[Daisysun, Skysun, Whisperdust, Aphidbounce, Wrenface and Falconwatcher go on patrol]
[Tumblepounce, Brindlenose, Hailclaw, Maplestrike and Flarestrike go on patrol]

[Velvetflicker, Aloestem, Rowanfern and Brambleleaf go hunting for herbs]
[Sweetstar goes to the moon pool to ask for a warrior]

[Sweetstar looses a life to a seizure]

[Swiftclan consumes x4 big fish and x1 ermine]

Leader

Sweetstar | 60 moons | Tom | X

Lives: ★★★★★★ [6/9]

Deputies

Maplestrike | 53 moons | Tom | X
    Falconwatcher | 55 moons | Tom | X

Medicine Cats

Velvetflicker | 45 moons | Molly | X
    Rowanfern | 25 moons | Molly | X
    Brambleleaf | 19 moons | Tom | X
    Aloestem | 43 moons | Tom | X

Warriors

Aphidbounce | 27 Moons | Tom | X
    [color=#COLOR]Asphodelcry[/color] | 25 moons | Molly | X
    Boartooth | 18 Moons | Tom | X
    Bounceheart | 21 moons | Tom | X
    Brindlenose | 25 moons | Molly | X
    Coaldust| 57 moons | male | X
    Daisysun | 26 moons | Molly | X
    Daisytuft | 57 moons | Molly | X
    Dancingstripe | 47 moons | | Tom | X
    Dipperwing | 26 moons | | Tom | X
    Finchcloud | 32 moons | Molly | X
    Flarestrike | 26 moons | Tom | X
    Flickershine | 20 moons | Molly | X
    Hailclaw | 50 moons | Molly | X
    [color=#COLOR]Lemondrop[/color] | 27 moons | Molly | X
    Lightningstrike | 38 moons | Tom | X (blind)
    Lionleap | 23 moons | Molly | X
    𝕃𝕦𝕩𝕩 | 19 moons | Tom | X
    Mothwhisker | 20 moons | Molly | X
    Muddypelt | 20 moons | Tom | X
    Poppysong | 34 moons | Molly | X
    Rivergaze | 34 moons | Tom | X
    [color=#COLOR]Russetsplash[/color] | 37 moons | Tom | X
    Russetstrike | 41 Moons | Tom | X
    Sandflower | 36 moons | Molly | X
    Scorchmask | 39 moons | Molly | X
    Shadowflight | 41 moons | Tom | X
    Skysun | 49 moons | Molly | X
    Swanflight | 33 moons | Molly | X
    Swayingtrees | 51 moons | Tom | X
    Tumblepounce | 19 moons | Tom | X
    Whisperdust | 45 moons | Molly | X
    Wrenface | 46 moons | Molly | X

Nursery Helpers

Fluffytuft | 34 moons | Molly | X - mute

Apprentices

Wisppaw | 11 moons | Tom | X
    Wisteriapaw | 11 moons | Molly | X
    Whimbrelpaw | 11 moons | Tom | X
    Imppaw | 11 moons | Molly | X
    Sushipaw | 11 moons | Tom | X
    Loonpaw | 11 moons | Molly | X
    Snakepaw | 11 moons | Molly | X
    [color=#COLOR]Palepaw[/color] | 9 moons | Tom | X
    [color=#COLOR]Weaselpaw[/color] | 9 moons | Tom | X

Queens

Sandflower | 35 moons | Molly | X
    Breezeface | 21 moons | Molly | X
    Flickershine | 20 moons | Molly | X
    Poppysong | 34 moons | Molly | X
    Mothwhisker | 20 moons | Molly | X
    Pebblenose | 16 moons | Molly | X
    Sloeface | 25 moons | Molly | X
    Tangerinegaze | 40 moons | Molly | X
    Sloefur | 32 moons | Molly | X
    Velvetflicker | 45 moons | Molly | X
    due in one moons

Kits

Robinkit | 6 moons | Tom | X
    Wobblkit | 6 moons | Tom | X
    Dapplekit | 2 moons | Molly | X
    Honeykit | 2 moons | Tom | X
    Butterflykit | 2 moons | Molly | X
    Beekit | 2 moons | Tom | X
    Mistkit | 2 moons | Molly | X
    Dustkit | 2 moons | Tom | X
    Zinniakit | 2 moons | Molly | X
    Tansykit | 2 moons | Molly | X
    Meadowkit | 2 moons | Molly | X
    Willowkit | 2 moons | Tom | X
    Bramblingkit | 2 moon | Tom | X
    Bloomkit | 2 moon | Molly | X
    Swiftkit | 5 moons | Tom | X
    Palekit | 5 moons | Molly | X
    Stormkit | 5 moons | Tom | X
    Rainkit | 5 moons | Molly | X
    Pouncekit | 1 moons | Molly | X
    - blind
    Hopkit | 1 moons | Tom | X
    - twisted leg
    Cedarkit | 1 moons | Tom | X
    Peakit | 1 moons | Tom | X
    Leafkit | 1 moons | Tom | X
    Crowkit | 0 moons | Tom | X (right)
    Owlkit | 0 moons | Molly | X (left)
    Foxkit | 0 moons | Tom | X
    Hawkkit | 0 moons | Tom | X
    Kestrelkit | 0 moons | Tom | X

Elders

Smokepath | 166 moons | Tom | X
    Sandstripe | 160 moons | Tom | X
Ally Clans

CloudClan | ~Glaceon~
Skyclan | Imp
Cliffclan | Sushinekko

Enemy Clans

None

Border Clans

North | Cloudclan | ~Glaceon~
Northeast | none | none
East | Lilyclan | mochi.
Southeast | Leafclan | zephyrine
South | Oakclan | \Luna/
South-Southwest | Coniferclan | kacchan
Southwest | Cliffclan | sushinekko
West | Laurelclan | Marya D
Northwest | Moleclan | Chinchy

Medicine Store

Alder bark | 2
Borage leaves | 4
Burnet | 2
Catmint | 5
Catchweed | 2
Chickweed | 1
Cob nuts | 1
Coltsfoot | 3
Comfrey | 2
Daisy Leaf | 1
Dandylion | 1
Fennel | 1
Goatweed | 1
Goldenrod | 1
Hawkweed | 1
Heather nectar | 3
Honey | 1
Juniper berry | 1
Lovage | 1
Mallow leaves | 1
Poppy seeds | 2
Ragwort | 2
Ragwort leaves | 1
Raspberry leaves | 1
Rush | 1
Tansy | 1
Tormentil | 1
Wild Garlic | 1
Willow bark | 1
Willow leaf | 1

Fresh-Kill Pile

Mice | x0 | 1 serving
Ermine | x0 | 2 servings
Rabbit | x2 | 2 servings
Small Fish | x2 | 2 servings
Big Fish | x0 | 3 servings
All Birds | x4 | 3 servings

Mentors

Swayingtrees | Imppaw | 2 | Hunting, Fighting
Dipperwing | Sushipaw | 2 | Hunting, Fighting
Dancingstripe | Whimbrelpaw | 2 | Hunting, Fighting
Hailwhisker | Wisteriapaw | 2 | Hunting, Fighting
Snowflight | Whisppaw | 2 | Hunting, Fighting
Rivergaze | Loonpaw | 2 | Hunting, Fighting
Wrenface | Snakepaw | 2 | Hunting, Fighting

Deceased Cats

Palewish | 0 moons | Molly | X
Cinderstream | 12 moons | Molly | X
Silversong | 32 moons | Molly | X
Mottledleap | 43 moons | Molly | X
Emberwish | 0 moons | Tom | X
Mixedwish | 0 moons | Molly | X
Tawnywish | 0 moons | Tom | X
Burningwish | 0 moons | Tom | X
Bellwish | 0 moons | Molly | X
Pansystep | 23 moons | Molly | X
Dogwish | 0 moons | Tom | X

Family

Whisperdust and ??? | Bounceheart, Breezeface, Cinderstream
Wrenface and ??? | Muddypelt, Mothwhisker, Flickershine
Snowflight and Maplestrike | Tumblepounce and Brambleleaf
Rowanpaw and Flarestrike | Sushikit, Impkit
Hailclaw and Dancingstripe | Palewish, Wispkit, Wisteriakit,
Whimbrelkit
Velvetflicker and Gladestep of CliffClan | Loonkit, Racoonkit,
Pondkit, Snakekit, Heronkit
??? and ??? | Rivergaze, Poppysong
Sandflower and Russetsplash | Robinkit, Wobblekit
Breezeface, ??? and Alpinenose | Meadowkit, Willowkit,
Heatherkit of Laurelclan, Burningwish, Tawnywish
Mothwhisker and Alpinestar of Laurelclan | Tansykit, Bluekit of
Laurelclan
Poppysong and Alpinestar of Laurelclan | Zinniakit, Tinykit of
Laurelclan
Silversong and Alpinestar of Laurelclan | Mistkit,
Dustkit
Flickershine and ??? | Beekit, Butterflykit, [/strike]Emberwish,
Mixedwish[/strike]
Mottledleap and Whitefoot of Lilyclan | Dapplekit,
Honeykit, [Specklekit, Carrotkit of Lilyclan]
Pebblenose, Cedarpounce and Stagleap | Pouncekit,
Hopkit
Sloeface, Pumicetail of Cliffclan and Stagleap | Cedarkit,
Peakit, Leafkit
Luxx and Diamond of Drizzleclan | Luxxkit,
Pansystep and Smokeheart of Moorclan | Dogwish,
Foxkit, Owlkit, Crowkit, Hawkkit, Kestrelkit
╔════════════╗

Hi, I'm Phina D Wolf! I'm here
mostly for the people and the
adopts and games I'm a part
of, but I know pet rarities
pretty well too. If you want to
chat, my inbox is open!
those, feel free to hit me up!
I'm always happy to chat!

╚════════════╝
ImageImageImageImageImage
Phina D Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Simon's Replies

Postby Simonpet » Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:15 am

Greenleaf
During the season of greenleaf, you will catch more prey and are more likely to run into predators and rogue groups that try to settle on your territory. While floods may occur, droughts are far more likely and the amount of cats you receive goes down.

Swiftclan | Coniferclan | Wildclan | Cliffclan | Mistclan | Lilyclan | Laurelclan | Rosmaryclan | Alpineclan | Ferretclan | Amberclan | Dustclan | Ridgeclan

scarlet_wolf wrote:
[ slatestar welcomes swanlake to mistclan ! ]
[ shrikepaw becomes a warrior, under the name shrikethorn ! ]
[ all injured cats are treated; they all rest ]
[ slatestar asks starclan for an apprentice ]
[ duckwater and bearpaw train ]
[ kylo, hux, and rookwing patrol the borders ]
[ eclipseheart, jackalfang, and dovesky go hunting ]
[ swanlake and shrikethorn patrol the borders ]
[ swanlake sneaks off from the border patrol and tries with ravenwing of brambleclan for kits ! ]
[ palesun looks for herbs ]
[ mistclan does not eat for another post ]

Starclan grants Slatestar's request of an apprentice.
Bearpaw learns hunting.
Neither border patrol finds anything of interest.
The hunting patrol catches x1 shrew and x1 mouse.
Swanlake is pregnant! She will give birth in two moons.

faerie; wrote:
amberclan;
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

[the siblings join under the names reedwhisker and lilypool.]
[orchidstep names her kits. amberclan introduces four tomkits: goosekit, boulderkit, shellkit, and mistkit.]
[ferretfur, pineclaw, and reedwhisker go on a hunting patrol.]
[sootstar, lilypool and demelza go on a border patrol.]
[bumbletail goes off to search for herbs.]
[sootstar requests a cat from the moonpool. she does not specify a rank.]
[the clan consumes 1 big fish and 1 mouse.]

The hunting patrol catches x1 big fish.
The border patrol catches the scent of an eagle. Will they flee, fight the eagle, or steal its eggs? (Eagle eggs are 2 servings each.)
Bumbletail finds x1 juniper berry and x1 tansy.
Starclan grants Sootstar a warrior.

imp. wrote:
WILDCLAN
─────────────────────────────────────────
[ wildclan doesn't eat for a post. ]
[ coyotestar requests a queen. ]
[ saltsoul and thymepaw search for herbs. ]
[ saltsoul and thymepaw train to learn herb knowledge. ]
[ all of the warrior apprentices train to learn combat. ]
[ coyotestar, hawkstorm, ospreytalon, slatestorm, minstep, and hazelcloud go on hunting patrol. ]
[ onyxstrike, willowflight, tinyglow, featherpaw, softpaw, and bellpaw go on hunting patrol. ]
[ goldenheart, meadowfern, and hailbreeze go on border patrol. ]
[ berryspring and polarcurl go on border patrol. ]

Wildclan has one more moon before it begins to starve.
Starclan grants Coyotestar's request of a queen. She will give birth in two moons.
Saltsoul and Thymepaw find x1 mouse bile, x1 tansy, and x1 willow leaf.
Thymepaw learns herb knowledge.
The apprentices learn combat.
The first hunting patrol catches x1 racoon and scavenges x1 leftover, and the second hunting patrol catches x1 rat and x1 squirrel.
The first border patrol finds nothing of interest and the second patrol catches the scent of a predator.

A Fox's Tail wrote:

{Echostar, Lynxpaw, patrol}
{Eclipsefur, Leafcrest, Frostedsky and Tawnyleap hunt}
{Sandripple, Echostar, Lynxpaw, and Frostedsky go to border and inquire about Badgers}
{Sandripple goes herb gathering}
{Echostar trains Lynxpaw}
{Leafcrest, and Crescentkit join Ridgeclan }
{Used 1x Burnet on Leafcrest}
{EchoStar creates new clan law}
{EchoStar asks for a queen}

Ridgeclan has one more fasting moon.
The border patrol finds a warrior.
The hunting patrol catches x1 mouse and x1 rabbit.
The badger patrol finds out that a pair of badgers have moved into Ridgeclan land. Will the patrol seek them out or wait for them to pass?
Sandripple finds x1 catchweed and x1 stick.
Lynxpaw learns basic herbal knowledge.

Phina D Wolf wrote:

[Imppaw, Sushipaw, Wisteriapaw, Snakepaw, and Palepaw train]
[Robinkit and Wobblekit receive x1 cobweb each]
[Lemondrop, and Loonpaw receive x1 Marigold each and rest (two moons left)]
[Dipperwing receives x1 Goldenrod and rests (two moons left)]
[Daisytuft and Swayingtrees both receive x1 Chervil each and rest (one moon left)]
[Wisteriapaw receives x1 Cobweb and rests (one moon left)]
[Lightningstrike, Whimbrelpaw and Whippaw receive x1 oak leaf each and rest]
[Swanflight, Lionleap, 𝕃𝕦𝕩𝕩 and Russetsplash go hunting]
[Russetstrike, Coaldust, Boartooth, Finchcloud, Scorchmask and Bouncehear go hunting]
[Daisysun, Skysun, Whisperdust, Aphidbounce, Wrenface and Falconwatcher go on patrol]
[Tumblepounce, Brindlenose, Hailclaw, Maplestrike and Flarestrike go on patrol]

[Velvetflicker, Aloestem, Rowanfern and Brambleleaf go hunting for herbs]
[Sweetstar goes to the moon pool to ask for a warrior]

[Sweetstar looses a life to a seizure]

[Swiftclan consumes x4 big fish and x1 ermine]

Wisteriapaw, Snakepaw, and Whisppaw learn tracking.
Sushipaw and Lookpaw learn fishing.
Whimbrelpaw and Imppaw learn climbing.
The first hunting patrol catches x2 birds and the second hunting patrol catches x2 small fish and x1 big fish.
Neither border patrol finds anything of interest.
The medicine cats find x1 alderbark, x1 bindweed, x1 burdock root, x1 parsley, and x1 tormentil.
Starclan grants Sweetstar's request of a warrior.
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby little koi. » Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:29 am

Ryeclan.  Founded many moons ago by a little she cat who lived with the owners of a little farm, it was when the owners suddenly up and left that she decided to take charge.  The she cat—named Marigold— gathered up a few local strays and barncats and founded Ryeclan.   The once strong clan fell after a fatal plague that swept through the territory, but now a single cat (A descendant of Marigoldstar herself) is ready to rise Ryeclan up from its scattered ashes and make it the glorious clan it once was.

Memorable Cats
      Marigold, the founding cat.  She was later named Marigoldstar, and even became mates with her deputy Brackenweb and had three kits.
      Brackenweb, the deputy of Ryeclan.  He was the mate of Marigoldstar and father to three kits.
      Tilly, the youngest daughter of Marigoldstar and Brackenweb.  She was swayed by the kittypet life.  Although she was a kittypet, she came to see and chat with the clan from time to time.  She was believed to aid injured cats.
      Slatewing, the son of the deputy and leader.  He was the clans most trusted warrior, and would have became deputy if the clan hadn't fell when it did.
      Goldenripple, the oldest daughter.   She was a strong warrior and a great friend to all.  She ended up having a kit when the clan died, though she and her kit's father died from a rouge attack soon after the birth.

(all cat listed above are now dead)

Territory
      Ryeclan lives in the territory that is mostly plains and farmland, plus a few forested areas in between it all.  They have a two large lakes, one in the more open area (see picture above) and one hidden by the trees and shrubs.  Their camp is the small abandoned barn, which has many wooden planks to perch on and a loft where the leader and high ranking cats sleep.  There are two lofts, one on each side of the barn.   Announcements are made on loft that isn't occupied by the high ranking cats.  Warriors sleep on the ground on hay stacks or perched on the railings.  And the nursery is a small area secluded from the rest just beneath the announcement loft, right next to the medicine den.

Demeanour
      Ryeclan cats are quite civil for the most part, they aren't the type of cat to shove others away because of their roots.  If they're clanborn, rogues, loners or even kittypets they only need to show their loyalty to the clan to be accepted.  Other clans might take this friendly and welcoming personality as a sign of weakness but Ryeclan can definitely show their strength.  When needed they will fight with ruthless nature, turning from kind cats to evil demons in a matter of seconds if they are crossed.

Looks
      Ryeclan welcomes all cats regardless of their looks, but there are some coat types and colours that are more common.  Cream, Tuxedo, Black, Calico and Tortieshell cats are the most common.   Cats are also commonly longhaired with either tufted, curled or folded ears.  Shorthairs are pretty common too, however.

Other
      Could my leader be this guy?

███
    ███
    ███

hello, i'm little koi.  
    you can just call me
    koi though!  

█████
    █████
    █████
little koi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

finchclan [1] when it doesn't look like you're starting over

Postby akame, » Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:50 am

[ females ] [ males ] [ 21]
[ next moonpool: feb 5th ]

━━━━━━
leaders
⚊skystar| four | female| left
⚊yarrowstar| four | male | right

counselors
leaders assistants/mentors
⚊tangy | 27 | female | X
⚊totti | 27 | female | X

curers
healers
⚊pineshell | 28 | female | X

general
in charge of nimrods and combatant's
⚊monarchstride | 26 | female | X

teachers
training apprentices
⚊juniperstreak | 20 | female | X
⚊azollaheart | 19 | male | X
[url](special traits)[/url]

nimrod
specialize in hunting
⚊larkspurnose | 30 | female | X
⚊firewhisker | 34 | male | [url=link]X[/url]
⚊thistleleaf | 23 | male | X
⚊duckbreeze | 73 | male | X
⚊name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

combatant
specialize in fighting
⚊sandspark | 44 | male | X
⚊tidalsnout | 20 | male | X

apprentices:
⚊poppypaw | 8 | female | X
⚊Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

broodmothers:
those who protecting kits

queens:
⚊taddiespark | 19 | female | X

kits
⚊evergreenkit | 3 | female | X
⚊kestrelkit | 3 | male | X
⚊raccoonkit | 3 | female | X
⚊dryadulakit | 2 | female | X
⚊ashenkit | 2 | male | X

elders:
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Hearing the cries for help and cries of pain were unbearable to
listen to, like nails on a chalkboard. Totti shut her eyes tight and bit her lip, trying not to
focus on the Coniferclan cat's screams just behind her. They were fighting an enormous
black and grey creature with big black eyes that held no emotion. Its claws ranked aimlessly
at the fighting cats; crimsom red liquid gushed out and painted the conifer fern covered floor
and brambles. That was what the former skyclan warrior witnessed before being pushed
away by the fleeing coniferclan cats. A loud screech from behind her brought her back to
her senses. Adrenaline rushed in her veins, she padded faster, not caring that the sharp
edged plant material made small cuts on her pads. "Hey! You're going too fast! Slow do
-wn!" One of the cats she passed muffled out, a woodpecker in his jaws. The tom sped
his pace to flank the black she-cat. Totti hesitantly opened her eye to see a cream tom
press at her side. She couldn't tell if it was Sandspark or Firewing or whatever his
name was. "You okay?" the tom smiled in concern, "Who are you?" Totti asked,
moving away from the tom, feeling another cat press next to her was uncomfortable
in general. "Oh, hehe, sorry if i made you uncomfortable there. Its me, Sandspark,
from Skyclan." Oh yeah, the warrior who was formerly a skyclan warrior too,
Totti completely forgot about her clanmates because of the shock that happened
moments ago.

"Ah, sorry. I wasn't really paying attention.." Totti mumbled, recalling the creatures
soulless black eyes. Sandspark nodded, thankfully not questioning her even more
"Yeah, I get what you mean," He softly laughed "But you should go see Pineshell
Anyways." continuing next post!!
[ the badger chases out bleakstar and dreamingthistle to pineclan(dei's clan)
territory ]
[ enya and thymewhisker flee and meet up with a moorclan patrol ]
[ cats not listed <- or ^ are deceased ]
[ Remaining coniferclan cats and others who've met up have renamed
themselves as the cats of finchclan. ]
[ pineshell goes to look for herbs ]
[ the clan doesn't eat for a post ]
[ apprentice, poppypaw is assigned juniperstreak as her teacher. The pair go
and train together ]
[ larkspurnose, firewhisker, and duckbreeze go on a hunting and border patrol ]
[ thristleleaf, sandspark, and tidal go on a hunting and border patrol ]
[ skystar (assisted by totti) goes to the moonpool and asks for a broodmother ]
━━━━━━
foes and allies

borders
East | Clan Name | Username

storage
Herb | Usage
Herb | Usage

prey pile
wild turkey | x0 | 0 servings
salamanders | x0 | 0 servings
bluebird | x0 | 0 servings
insects| x0 | 0 servings
woodpecker | x0 | 0 servings
Prey | x0 | 0 servings

mentor
teacher - apprentices listed
| Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves
teacher - apprentices listed

deceased

families
Name and Name | Kits
Name and Name | Kits
akame,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: drizzleclan

Postby clarke, » Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:10 am

[ ( 𝐧𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐬 ) 32 [ 𝐦𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐬. 18 𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐬. 14 ] ( 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐢𝐳𝐞 ) 6 ]
────────────────────────────────────
post;;
not today.

[ patrol: aquilegia, dragon, diamond, clover, conch, hemlock]
[ hunting: moth, cardamine, vapor, fumitory, finch, rowan ]
[ training: all apprentices ]
[ prey eaten: none ]
[ labor: none]
[ trying for kits: none ]
[ starclan visit: none ]

────────────────────────────────────

( 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 ) frecklestar, 33m, ♀
lives: ★★★★★★★★

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
( 𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 ) splitkit, 7m, ♀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
( 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤 ) sorrelberry, 19m, ♂
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
( 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤. 𝐚𝐩𝐩. ) acciapaw, 13m, ♂
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
( 𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐬 ) mothshine, 22m, ♀
cardamineskip, 22m, ♂
tortoisecreek, 26m, ♀
rowanstrike, 41m, ♂
fumitoryglow, 44m, ♂
vaporfish, 24m, ♂
fritillarywing, 16m, ♀
hemlockbud, 13m, ♀
dragon, 29m, ♂
aquilegia {quil}, 19m, ♀
conch, 41m, ♀
cloverleaf, 26m, ♂

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
( 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬 ) finchpaw, 8m, ♂
hollypaw, 7m, ♀
galepaw, 7m, ♂
adderpaw, 7m, ♀
shadowpaw, 7m, ♂
pumpkinpaw, 7m, ♂
cinnamonpaw, 7m, ♀
luxxpaw, 7m, ♂
arumpaw, 7m, ♀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
( 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬 ) diamond, 21m, ♀
skydance, 25m, ♀
camberflight, 26m, ♀
maplestep, 26m, ♀
sweetbriar, 26m, ♀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
( 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐬 ) ebonykit, 2m, ♂
corykit, 2m, ♀
iriskit, 2m, ♀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
( 𝐞𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬 ) [url=x]n[/url]ame, age, gender

( 𝐦𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐞 )
borage | x2, cobweb | x3, comfrey | x1
marigold | x2, feverfew | x1, tormentil | x1
daisy | x1, juniper | x2, lavender | x2
mint | x1, rush | x1, catmint | x1
fennel | x2, bright-eye | x1, ragwort | x1

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
( 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐞 )
Trout | x1 | 3 servings
Tuna | x1 | 3 servings
Salmon | x1 | 3 servings
Anchovy | x1 | 2 servings
Crab | x2 | 2 servings
Oyster | x4 | 2 servings
Mouse | x0 | 1 servings

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
( 𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬 )n; winterclan, e; pebbleclan
s; closed, ocean, w; forestclan

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
( 𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐬 )mapleclan, brambleclan
( 𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐞𝐬 )skyclan
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
( 𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐬 )
rowan | finch | 2 | st, sw
cardamine | adder | 0 | /
clover | cinnamon | 0 | /
tortoise | gale | 0 | /
dragon | luxx | 0 | /
vapor | holly | 0 | /
moth | shadow | 0 | /
conch | pumpkin | 0 | /
quil | arum | 0 | /

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
( 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐝 )
reefstar | murdered by freckle
swanflight | labor complications
name | cause of death

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
( 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 )
camber and soot | ebonykit
freckle and pigeon | split, hay, juniper, hazel
diamond and luxx | luxx, arum, pumpkin, pale,
shadow, rain, storm, swift
maple and frosted | cory
conch and soot | accia, hemlock, feather
clarke,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sincerely. » Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:31 pm

xxxxthe castle was sprawling and impressive, ancient from the time of kings and queens. inside, in the shadows of the dim halls shadows of shapes lurked, clinging to the walls, with a soft noise ever so often. the shadows were the outlines of felidae, their coats ranging from darker colors to the occasional white, with personalities as sharp as a blade and wit beyond imaginable.

xxxxthey live within this castle known as hartslove long abandoned by the “others” who ruled the land. the hierarchy of the others still lived within the band of cats who call themselves blossomclan and have been passed down throughout the ages of the clan.

requesting this to be my founder.
sincerely.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 22tabby » Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:59 pm

VixenClan
Number of Cats: 19 Next Moonpool visit: 2/18

It was FlickerClaw’s duty to show all new recruits the territory. This was probably one of his least favorite things to do. The Clan could’ve had such strong blood, such powerful warriors! Yet here we are, showing around another new female. Luckily, she wasn’t too intolerable. She seemed to understand what was right and wrong.
“Hey, so what’s up with the older Molly y’all got?”
FlickerClaw turned to WhiteWhisker and flicked his tail curiously. “What do you mean? We have no elders.”
She shook her head. “Dolly. She must’ve been a rogue or-”
“Kittypet.” FlickerClaw interrupted.
The white cat bristled. “And you showed her the territory? And she... lived?”
FlickerClaw chuckled. “It is a mystery isn’t it? You amuse me.”
WhiteWhisker looked at him sharply. “Uh, thanks...”
~~~
RowanStar watched the new female walk back into the Clan with his deputy. They walked with their heads close, each with smiles spread across their faces.
“There’s something unsettling about it, isn’t there?” RowanStar jumped when GustClaw approached him.
“How do you mean?”
GustClaw sighed. “I don’t see FlickerClaw ever getting that close to a female. Or a new member.”
RowanStar shrugged. “I don’t think it’s a huge problem. Maybe he’s actually taking an interest in her.”
GustClaw was silent for a long moment. “...I don’t like how they’re whispering. Or looking at other cats.”
“GustClaw, don’t be silly. He’s just telling her about them.” RowanStar smiled as the two cats eyes shifted to them, and FlickerClaw whispered words no one could hear. “See? It’s fine.”
“RowanStar, be careful. I do not know much of your StarClan, but I do not think this is a cat that they regard highly.” GustClaw just sighed, hoping her point was clear as she left the leader to think on her words.

[center]The Clan consumed 1 bird
RowanStar and Dolly go on a border patrol
GustClaw takes BrackenPaw to learn Fighting
FlickerClaw, WhiteWhisker, and AppleClaw go hunting
HareFur and EmberFoot go hunting
MoonEar and KestralTalon go hunting
MudWhisker and RainPaw help the queens
SilverFeather is kitting! Father is RowanStar
WhiteSea is kitting! Father is MoonEar
SleetTongue is kitting! Father is KestrelTalon

[/center]
          Leader:
          RowanStar | 41 moons | Male | X

Deputy:
          FlickerClaw | 31 moons | Male | X

Medicine Cat:
          MudWhisker | 30 moons | Male | X
          RainPaw | 10 moons | Female | X

Warriors:
          EmberFoot | 21 moons | Male | X
          HareFur | 24 moons | Male | X
          GustClaw | 27 moons | Female | X
          KestrelTalon | 40 moons | Male | X
          Dolly | 42 moons | Female | X
          MoonEar | 22 moons | Male | X
          AppleClaw | 37 moons | Male | X
          WhiteWhisker | 30 moons | Female | X

Apprentices:
          BrackenPaw | 12 moons | Male | X

Queens:
          FirePelt | 21 moons | Female | X
          SleetTongue | 28 moons | Female | X
          WhiteSea | 16 moons | Female | X
          SilverFeather | 35 moons | Female | X

Kits:
          HeatherKit | 4 moons | Female | X
          HoneyKit | 3 moons | Female | X
          SootKit | 5 moons | Male | X

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    East | CloudClan | ~Glaceon~

Medicine Store
    Cobweb x1 | Stops bleeding and binds bones.
    Stick x2 | Distracts from pain.
    Borage Leaves x2 | Produces more and better milk. Also brings down fever.
    Catmint x3 | Remedy for Greencough and Whitecough.
    Chervil x2 | For infected wounds and bellyache. Can also be used in kitting.
    Goldenrod x2 | Heals wounds.
    Poppy x2 | Help sleep, soothe shock or distress, or ease pain.
    Yarrow x1 | extracts poison from wounds, induced vomiting
    Marigold x1 | Stops infection. Stops bleeding. Used for inflammation of stiff joints.
    Feverfew x1 | Reduces temperature for fever or chills. Heals aches and pains, especially headaches.
    Comfrey x2 | Repairs broken bones or soothes wounds. Can also be used for wretched claws. Can be used for itching or for inflammation of stiff joints. Eases stiffness on wretched shoulders. Can be used on burns.
    Lavender x2 | Cures fever and chills. Hides the scent of death.
    Sorrel x1 | Traveling herb. Can build up appetite.
    Raspberry Leaves x1 | Can be a painkiller or help stop bleeding during kitting.
    Oak Leaf x2 | Stops infection from setting in.

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Bird | x3 | 3 servings
    Vole | x2 | 1 servings
    Squirrel | x2 | 2 servings
    Mouse | x3 | 1 servings
    Frog | x5 | 1 servings
    Ermine | x2 |  2 servings

Mentors:
    GustClaw | BrackenPaw | 2 | Hunting

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    EmberFoot and FirePelt | Siblings
    FirePelt and HareFur | HeatherKit
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
being a sheep leads to boredom, being a wolf leads to loneliness. one must choose their fate carefully.
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

x

x
──────────────────
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──────────────────
No one will change the person
I am. The person I've become.
And none should try to. Ever.

──────────────────
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──────────────────

x

x
──────────────────
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──────────────────
Coding by косатка.
──────────────────
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──────────────────

x

"what i do is temporary, but what i leave behind is forever." - Markiplier
22tabby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me