Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

[ 001 ]

Postby canadianhowl » Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:44 pm

Number of Cats: three
Males;; two | Females;; one
Nursing Kits;; zero
Apprentice -> Warrior;; zero
Next Glowingskies visit;; now!

Things were tough for the group of three cats. All it's been moons since their last clan had fallen. They were tired and sick of the constant threat of dangers outside. They needed to find underground shelter soon. Batstorm was looking around until he fell into a small hole opening. Batstorm pulled his paw out only to see the little hole grow bigger and bigger. He kept digging before the opening was clear and a little den was inside. "Hey guys. You might want to check this out." He meowed signaling the other cats. They padded over before gasping at the sight. Weaseltuft ventured on in first before she kept digging around revealing more connections and rooms. "I think we found ourselves a new home!" She meowed happily. Tinystep and Batstorm ventured on in and looked around at all the room and new space. Again it wasn't long for Batstorm to find one more hidden secret. This tunnel seemed to be a lot longer but it was worth it. At the end, a small room glistened with sunlight from fallen leaves and leaves from the trees above. Batstorm was in awe and glanced over seeing a tiny pool with stones. This wasn't a coincidence. The tom curiously stalked on over to the water and rocks only to be scared by a voice. "I know who you are Batstorm." It meowed. "And who may you be?" The black tom meowed out. "I am a fallen cat of a clan who used to live here. The clan was called ShrikeClan. It got destroyed by a ruthless leader who chased everyone out and eventually destroyed himself too. I was one of the last to be killed by his anger. My name is Aspenheart. I was a warrior of ShrikeClan. I was also the son of the leader. Ever since I died, I waited and waited for another group of cats to come along in hopes to rebuild this clan. The life here was lucious. I have found the right cat and it is you Batstorm." Aspenheart explained. Batstorm was still in shock but he was snapped out of it with a sheering pain that suddently spread through his body like wildfire. "Don't be worried. It's only for right now. Batstorm, I never wanted to see ShrikeClan fall like this. I love my father but... I just didn't like him. Batstorm, you must make ShrikeClan again. I know you won't end up like my father and I have faith in you that you can make it even better and stronger. Batstorm, with this, I grant you nine lives of a leader. Each will help you to lead your clan in its own way. I know you can do it... Batstar." Aspenheart's voice faded away and finally Batstar felt the pain go away from his body. "Hey big guy, you doing okay in there?" Tinystep called out a bit worried about his friend. Batstar turned around to see his friends and gave them a soft smile. "Yeah... I'm doing fine."

[ Advent Calendar Redeem - x20 (1) and 2 (2) servings, x1 cobweb ]
[ Advent Calendar Cats Redeem - Tinystep and Weaseltuft ]
[ Tinystep and Weaseltuft go on a patrol ]
[ Batstar goes hunting ]
[ Batstar asks StarClan for a medicine cat ]
[ ShrikeClan has two posts before feeding ]

Leader:
          batstar | twenty-five | male | X
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Medicine Cat:

Medicine Cat Apprentice:

Hunters:
          tinystep | thirty-one | male | X
          weaseltuft | twenty-one | female | X

Fighter:

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    Northwest | Clan Name | Username
    North | Clan Name | Username
    Northeast | Clan Name | Username
    East | Clan Name | Username
    Southeast | Clan Name | Username
    South | Clan Name | Username
    Southwest | Clan Name | Username
    West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Cobweb | x1 | stops bleeding
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mouse | x10 | 10 servings (1)
    Shrew | x10 | 10 servings (1)
    Squirrel | x1 | 2 servings (2)
    Rabbit | x1 | 2 servings (2)
    Large Fish | x0 | 0 servings (3)
    All Birds | x0 | 0 servings (3)
    Total | x22 | 24 servings
    Needed | 2 servings

Mentors:
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:
    Cat Name | Cause of Death

Relations:
    Name -> Name
    Name -> Name
    Name <-> Name
    Name <-> Name
    Name + Name = Kits
    Name + Name = Kits
Last edited by canadianhowl on Mon Jan 01, 2018 7:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
canadianhowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⋆ SpaceClan ⋆ 01 ⋆

Postby cloudy days » Sun Dec 31, 2017 11:01 pm

CosmoClan
Males: One Females: Two
Next SunJaw visit: Now (7 days)

"CloudClan?"
Emberblaze had just gone hunting, and had been discovered by some dogs. After running away from them he discovered they had tried to attack his clan, although it was a miracle nobody had been hurt. But it seemed the place was no longer safe, as twolegs were bringing those big wooly creatures called "sheep" as Skystar called them, big trampling creatures that were always accompanied by dogs. The clan simply scattered as far as they could go, most of them taking shelter in other clans. It had only been him, Blossomfur, Amberpaw and Skystar without clans. They had returned to this place when a sheep came charging at them, so they had split into twos.
"Emberblaze-" Blossomfur began. "Do you think we'll see Skystar again? Last time I saw him he was being chased by sheep." Emberblaze interrupted worriedly. Blossomfur nodded. She didn't actually know the tom very well, but due to the fact that he was her clan leader even for a short time respect was in her eyes. "Do you think we could find him then? And what would we do after that?" he echoed. "Create a clan?" Blossomfur suggested, much to Emberblaze's surprise and shock. "We can't do that! What about CloudClan?" Blossomfur tilted her head to one side, thinking for a moment. "CloudClan is gone." she continued at last sadly. Emberblaze shook his head, tears in his eyes. "That can't be true!" he gulped. Blossomfur nodded, "Everybody scattered! We are the only ones left. We need to find shelter." gathering himself together, Emberblaze nodded. "What about CloudClan's allies? SwiftClan and CliffClan are our allies, we could get shelter there." Emberblaze shook his head. "We won't be weak! We need to-" Emberblaze began to mumble something, before stopping himself. "-create a clan!" Emberblaze gave Blossomfur a funny look. "Or at least stick together."

After a little bit of traveling, the two cats came across a calm forest and made camp. Emberblaze traveled a little further on, leaving Blossomfur to hunt, and found a place warm with sunlight. There he made a wish that he could see Skystar again, before continuing his walk. A noise from behind him made him turn round. A she-cat was patiently grooming her pelt as if she had been waiting for them. "Who are you and what are you doing on our territory?" he demanded, before being silenced by her knowing eyes. "I am Lyrawing. I have come in search of the warrior who blazes brightly." she said with no expression. "He will help me to create CosmoClan under the eyes of the StarColony." Emberblaze was taken back to the times long ago... where he was back with his mother who had said fate was under the eyes of the StarColony. "I'm Emberblaze. Have you seen a white tom around here, green eyes-" Emberblaze was cut off by a warning stare, which had first been glittering with stars. "He is not relevant to the StarColony," Lyrawing began. "You are, as is the owl with eyes of amber. But we are not to talk about that now. I was the late Solar Guardian's daughter. When he died along with the rest of us he told me to seek you, and rebuild the clan. My foolish brother had eyes for some loner, so I was left to continue tradition." she paused for breath before beginning again, but as she opened her mouth so did Emberblaze. "Come with me to our camp. Maybe Blossomfur can make some sense of your words." Lyrawing began to follow him, her mind whirring with the old prophecies of Starleap, her former leader. He could be the first Lunar Guardian, she noted.

Lyrawing wondered where her brother was; last time she had seen him was in a dream where he had been sitting by a pool of Shimmering water that had seemed to be in the mountain, and in that dream she had seen a clearing through his eyes. If she looked carefully she could see the round clearing no bigger then the sun setting above her. One day Lyrawing might see him again, Leostorm. After they had disbanded he had gone as Leo, and finally Dew. Maybe he didn't want to believe in the cosmos.

[Emberblaze goes to the SunJaw to request a warrior (Skystar)]
[Blossomfur and Lyrawing go hunting]
[Emberblaze patrols (hoping to find Amberpaw)]

Leader:
          Lyrawing | 34 Moons | She-cat |

Solar Guardian::
          Name | Moons | Gender | [url=link]⋆[/url]

Lunar Guardian::
          Emberblaze | 36 Moons |Tom |

Warriors:
          Blossomfur | 29 Moons | She-cat |
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]⋆[/url]

Apprentices:
          RisingName | Moons | Gender | [url=link]⋆[/url]
          RisingName | Moons | Gender | [url=link]⋆[/url]

Queens:

Kits:
          YoungName | Moons | Gender | [url=link]⋆[/url]
          YoungName | Moons | Gender | [url=link]⋆[/url]

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Mountain Clearing | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Vole | x0 | 1 serving
    Wren | x0 | 1 serving
    Robin | x0 | 2 servings
    Squirrel | x0 | 2 servings
    Pigeon | x0 | 3 servings
    Rabbit | x0 | 3 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    ??? and ??? | Lyrawing and Sun (Shimmering Dawn tribe)
    Name and Name | Kits
Last edited by cloudy days on Tue Jan 02, 2018 8:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
cloudy days

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create A Clan- V.3

Postby 22tabby » Mon Jan 01, 2018 3:09 am

VixenClan
Number of Cats: 18 Next Moonpool visit: 1/2

Advent calendar:: 3 frogs, 1 ermine, and New cat— MoonEar
KestrelTalon and RainPaw from SorrelClan
HoneyKit from SedgeClan
AppleClaw from SilentClan
SleetTongue from RoseClan

VixenClan was growing steadily. RowanStar could remember when not even a year ago his Clan had been no one but himself. He was growing quite proud of the Clan he had created here.
He even had a new mate. The beautiful SilverFeather. She was so quiet, and he couldn’t quite understand what the purpose of being this way was. Yet when she was with him, it was like she could talk about anything.
It seemed as if most of VixenClan was mating. That was good to RowanStar. That meant the cats here were happy and safe.
~~~
FlickerClaw stared out from the tree where he lay. He expected much more from this Clan. He wanted to fight! He didn’t like the fact that RiwanStar was integrating all these rogues into the Clan- even a kittypet whom he allowed to keep her name. It was ridiculous. RowanStar was soft. He wasn’t fit to be a leader. At the first sign of violence, he would probably either run, or try to mediate the angry cats.
How foolish he was.
~~~
((Am not writing for each individual cat anymore, just the ones who matter to the Clan at that exact moment in time))
~~~
RowanStar and SilverFeather are now mates and hoping for kits!
MoonEar and WhiteSea are now mates and hoping for kits!
KestrelTalon and SleetTongue are mates and hoping for kits!
SilverFeather, KestrelTalon, and EmberFoot go hunting
RowanStar, SleetTongue, MoonEar, and HareFur go hunting
WhiteSea and Dolly go hunting
MudWhisker and RainPaw search for herbs
FlickerClaw, AppleClaw, GustClaw and BrackenPaw go on a border patrol
The Clan eats 1 hare feom EchoClan, and 1 vole

Leader:
          RowanStar | 40 moons | Male | X
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
          FlickerClaw | 30 moons | Male | X

Medicine Cat:
          MudWhisker | 29 moons | Male | X
          RainPaw | 9 moons | Female | X

Warriors:
          EmberFoot | 20 moons | Male | X
          HareFur | 23 moons | Male | X
          SilverFeather | 34 moons | Female | X
          GustClaw | 26 moons | Female | X
          KestrelTalon | 39 moons | Male | X
          Dolly | 41 moons | Female | X
          WhiteSea | 15 moons | Female | X
          MoonEar | 21 moons | Male | X
          AppleClaw | 36 moons | Male | X
          SleetTongue | 27 moons | Female | X

Apprentices:
          BrackenPaw | 11 moons | Male | X

Queens:
          FirePelt | 20 moons | Female | X

Kits:
          HeatherKit | 3 moons | Female | X
          HoneyKit | 2 moons | Female | X

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    East | CloudClan | ~Glaceon~

Medicine Store
    Cobweb x1 | Stops bleeding and binds bones.
    Stick x1 | Distracts from pain.
    Borage Leaves x2 | Produces more and better milk. Also brings down fever.
    Catmint x3 | Remedy for Greencough and Whitecough.
    Chervil x2 | For infected wounds and bellyache. Can also be used in kitting.
    Goldenrod x2 | Heals wounds.
    Poppy x2 | Help sleep, soothe shock or distress, or ease pain.
    Yarrow x1 | extracts poison from wounds, induced vomiting
    Marigold x1 | Stops infection. Stops bleeding. Used for inflammation of stiff joints.
    Feverfew x1 | Reduces temperature for fever or chills. Heals aches and pains, especially headaches.
    Comfrey x2 | Repairs broken bones or soothes wounds. Can also be used for wretched claws. Can be used for itching or for inflammation of stiff joints. Eases stiffness on wretched shoulders. Can be used on burns.
    Lavender x1 | Cures fever and chills. Hides the scent of death.
    Sorrel x1 | Traveling herb. Can build up appetite.
    Raspberry Leaves x1 | Can be a painkiller or help stop bleeding during kitting.
    Oak Leaf x1 | Stops infection from setting in.

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Bird | x2 | 3 servings
    Vole | x5 | 1 servings
    Squirrel | x2 | 2 servings
    Mouse | x3 | 1 servings
    Frog | x5 | 1 servings
    Ermine | x2 |  2 servings

Mentors:
    GustClaw | BrackenPaw | 1 | Hunting

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    EmberFoot and FirePelt | Siblings
    FirePelt and HareFur | HeatherKit
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
being a sheep leads to boredom, being a wolf leads to loneliness. one must choose their fate carefully.
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

x

x
──────────────────
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──────────────────
No one will change the person
I am. The person I've become.
And none should try to. Ever.

──────────────────
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──────────────────

x

x
──────────────────
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──────────────────
Coding by косатка.
──────────────────
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──────────────────

x

"what i do is temporary, but what i leave behind is forever." - Markiplier
22tabby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby thank my lucky stars » Mon Jan 01, 2018 5:29 am

number of cats: one male - zero females

ghost was struggling. he hated to admit it, even to himself in the quiet of his own mind, but he was. he needed - well, he didn't know what he needed, not at this time.

"water." he said out-loud, turning so his one good ear could strain to hear any rivers. after a few moments, he finally heard something, and he let his paws guide him to where the sound was coming from.

he let himself collapse when he reached it, greedily lapping at the quickly-moving stream. the chilled liquid was soothing on his tongue, and he sighed in relief as his thirst was quenched.

"this land is sacred, you know." a voice said, cutting into the silence. ghost sprang onto his paws.

"my mistake." he replied easily, staring into yellow eyes. a rusted chuckle came from the shadows. "no harm done. you are welcomed here. tell me, what is it you want?"

ghost hummed thoughtfully, keeping his eyes on the shadows. he couldn't see a cat, but that didn't mean one wasn't there. stranger things had happened to him.

"why, you granting wishes?" he finally replied, and the voice purred. "something like that. have you ever heard of mintclan?" the voice asked, and ghost nodded stiffly.

"everyone who has traveled around these parts knows about mintclan. tragic and avoidable." he responded, and the eyes narrowed slightly.

"avoidable, you say?" an edge was in the voice's tone, warning ghost to choose his words carefully. "yes. the final battle could have been won if the right strategy was implemented. if they had split the second squad into two, one arriving when the battle was already fought, it would have disoriented the enemy long enough to change the tide." ghost said, and the voice laughed.

"you are very smart for such a young cat. very well, no more games. i want you to give new life to mintclan. make it new again, and do not fail." ghost froze, then made an effort to relax.

"strange request." he finally commented after a beat, and the voice sighed. "yes, however, you would make a good captain." ghost let out a breath, amusement in his eyes. him, a captain?

"why me?" he asked, and the voice purred roughly, the sound raw and rusted. "i suppose that is the only question that matters, isn't it? i watch over the cats who walk on my old clans territory. some are evil at their core. most are neutral, but you, you are good at heart. you would take care of your soldiers. they need you, ghost. only you can bring them in from the cold."

ghost felt a flare of anger in his stomach, his eyes narrowing at the shadows. that was manipulation at its finest, and the worst thing about it was that it was working. he knew many cats who would've been thrilled to have a home with companions, soldiers to watch their backs as they crawled through the dark.

"fine." he snapped, his tail lashing at being so easily moved. "but i'm not doing it for a random voice who makes sudden requests, i'm doing it for the ones that need a home."

the voice purred again, the sound making ghosts fur stand up on the back of his neck. "i would expect nothing less. i'll see you around, ghost." the eyes melted back into the shadows, and ghost narrowed his eyes.

"i never told them my name." he mused, his ear twitching in discomfort. he decided not to think about it, and instead patrol his new territory. if he was a captain now, he could at least figure out what land he was defending.

ghost patrols his new territory.
mintclan was founded!

captain:
          ↳ ghost | nineteen moons | male | X large white tom with one blue eye and one green eye, deaf in one ear.

commander:
          ↳Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

shaman:

soldiers:

trainees:

mothers:

younglings:

battle-worn:

allies:
          Clan Name | Username
          Clan Name | Username

enemies
          Clan Name | Username
          Clan Name | Username

borders

herb storage
          Herb | Usage
          Herb | Usage

prey pile:
          mouse | x0 | 0 servings
          shrew | x0 | 0 servings
          minnow | x0 | 0 servings
          snake | x0 | 0 servings
          rabbit | x0 | 0 servings
          hare | x0 | 0 servings

trainers:

starwalkers:

bloodlines:
          Name and Name | Kits
          Name and Name | Kits
thank my lucky stars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tragedy, » Mon Jan 01, 2018 9:52 am

territory
lightclan's territory is a small lake enclosed in a circle of trees. the dens are set up in the bank of the lake and dug into the ground, but not very far. the leader has the biggest dug in den and is higher above the lake, so its less prone to flood. the territory is not underground, but there are tunnels under the lake. they are used for short cuts and to hide in if enemies or dogs get into camp. the entrance to the camp is a few fallen trees that create just the right size for a cat to crawl under, which keeps humans mostly out. there is a small st reach of forest until you get to the lake. the tunnels are a few feet in front of the lake, but to the side and they are hidden by bigger tree branches, but are able to be moved. the tunnels lead under the lake and to the other side, which is also covered by branches. there is a small field on the west side of the lake, which is also surrounded with trees. that is where most ground training is taught. right beside the field is a dip where lots of rocks are. the area is used for the fresh kill pile.
traditions
lightclan's cats at their warrior ceremony are given a assigned mate. you must stay with them, unless you or your mate has been found guilty of meeting another cat. both cats involved in the forbidden romance are exiled or killed due to the severity, like having kits. named ranks in the clan are slightly different. the different rank names/ ranks are leader's apprentice, medic, and medic apprentice. the medic does normal medicine cat things, the name is just different. once the leader's apprentice becomes a warrior it replaces the deputy and this goes on until the leader dies or becomes an elder.
cats
the cats of the clan are very short furred, sleek and their legs are longer than the average cat. the average weight of a lightclan cat is 6 lbs for a male and 4 lbs for a female. this is due to their small plate. the cats are very picky and mainly eat fish, mice, and shrews. lightclan cats come off as friendly, energetic, affectionate, graceful, and dumb. cats in lightclan usually play dumb to get other clans to believe they are, but really they are one of the most intelligent clans. for some reason most clan cats are dark on the top and light on the bottom, like a penguin. they also have big eyes.
prey/predators
the prey are fish, mice, shrew, and water voles. the clan very much dislikes birds, one because of their taste and two, because most big birds hunt them. predators are large birds: herons, hawks, eagles, and rarely buzzards or relatives of them.

tragedy,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ Welcome to OceanClan ]

Postby womp womp » Mon Jan 01, 2018 12:50 pm

Territory:

Like the name suggests, the island is right next to a glorious ocean. Twolegs often accidentally wander into their territory, but the cats make sure to scare them away. Their territory is not pure ocean and shore, but a bit of forest as well. When the shore ends is a forest where they build their dens and hunt at times. Talking about dens, OceanClan dens vary depending on their rank. Warrior, apprentice and elder dens are dens constructed out of stones, twigs and dirt. The leader and deputy dens are dens make under large trees. The nursery is also under a tree, but it's a hole under it. A tunnel covered by leaves and twigs leads to the nursery where queens and kits are safe.

About the Cats:

The cats are usually very friendly to each other, but defensive when it comes to territory. They're fine if cats want to join, but any cats that wish to bring trouble OceanClan is prepared to fight off. They have lithe and agile bodies, able to run after their prey quickly. Their coat usually ranges from light, pale colours to regular browns and grays and even whites. Extremely dark colours are rare on these cats. Their fur is commonly short, with a few long furred cats here and there, as the shore and forest are usually fairly hot areas, and the cats are more comfortable with short hair.

Prey:

From most common to rare, the prey that's found in OceanClan territory are: mice, voles, small fish, squirrel and big fish. Although OceanClan cats mainly have a preference for the forest part of their prey (the mice, voles and squirrel), they still enjoy the fish as well. The fish might take a while to get used to when you're new, but after a while it's something that you'll definitely eat.
womp womp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Create A Clan - Gustclan - 40

Postby Chamrosh » Mon Jan 01, 2018 2:14 pm

Gustclan
Number of Cats: 43 (6 of which are kits)
|21F|22M|
Food Consumption: 8
Visit to Moonpool: It's been a week since the last visit

xxxxAspentail was still well up to scratch at hunting and providing for herself, and since the dissolution of her own clan, these were proving very valuable skills.
xxxxShe’d found herself among a patch of reeds on the edge of a lake for the night, and it wasn’t a bad spot. If she couldn’t find any promising clans to stay in instead, this would probably be acceptable, at least, until she got too old to continue hunting for herself.
xxxxShe stretched lazily from her position, rolling over on her back. Her stiff joints kept her still for a moment, before she managed to turn over on her side, and then onto her feet. Her jaw opened for a wide yawn, and her teeth clicked together a couple of times.
xxxxAspentail settled neatly onto a rock just above a slightly deeper section of the lake, multitasking – her eyes settled on the water below, looking for flashes of movement that would indicate fish whilst also enjoying the feeling of the Newleaf sun on her fur. It was good to feel such warmth again after so long out in the cold.
xxxxShe sat not quite upright, but close to it, trying to maximise the surface of her that was facing the sun while not taking her eyes off the water.
xxxx"Look, Vendacethroat! Look!” (Noctulepaw was pleased with herself being able to spot the strange cat before her mentor).
xxxxAspentail’s head snapped around to look what was going on, her teeth bared wide to show her hiss towards the approaching warrior, tail up, fur out to look larger-
xxxxAnd she stopped as she realised it was just an apprentice who had spoken, from in between the bushes. She was a brown tabby molly, surely only a few moons into her apprenticeship, and at Aspentail’s age, still decidedly a kit.
xxxxAnd a grey tabby tom stepped out after the apprentice. He had a mischievous set to his face, his face slightly bent into a smile. The tom’s eyes flicked backwards to look at something, before stepping up to the apprentice.
xxxx"Are you an elder?” The tom asked, tensing up slightly in preparation for possible hostility, while still not lessening his expression.
xxxxAspentail nodded slowly. “Though I only became one recently.”
xxxxThe tom lead a few steps ahead before the apprentice followed suit, but kept enough distance to ensure he wouldn’t be seen as threatening.
xxxx"I’m Vendacethroat, this is Noctulepaw, and my sister, Langoustinefang, is over there.” Vendacethroat turned his head over his shoulder so his nose pointed in the relevant direction, where Aspentail could now see a ginger molly between the bushes.
xxxx"Aspentail.”
xxxx"Oh.” Vendacethroat shook his head slightly from side to side. “We’re from Gustclan, if you wanted to come with us?” Aspentail nodded slightly. “I think there’s another cat called Aspentail in one of our neighbouring clans, so it might be worth talking to Heronstar about that once we get into camp."
-----
xxxxHeronstar hadn’t set out to do the name change formally – after all, only three other cats had met Aspentail yet, so the ceremony would be rather meaningless for everyone else. They’d have no frame of reference for it to see how it was relevant to them. Instead, Aspenfoot was lead quietly into the leader’s den, to be introduced to the others through the day as they arrived back in camp from their duties.
xxxxBut that plan was a little interrupted when Aspentail asked to see the elder’s den, and was greated very quickly by a curious Barnfish.
xxxx"Morning!” Aspenfoot practically chirped
xxxx"Hello.” Barnfish responded, noticeably less enthused to see a new comer.
xxxx"I’m glad I’m not the only elder.” The tom’s expression softened somewhat, clearly agreeing with her. Heronstar was pleased at least that Aspenfoot seemed to have found someone already to befriend (though she seemed to have done admirably with Noctulepaw so far).
-----
xxxxIt was quite a surprise to come across new cats two days in a way, but that was how it happened. This time, though, there were two, coming together.
xxxxThe guards of the camp, including a couple of apprentices who were being taught the importance of patience, because apparently Hyenaclan hadn’t thought that was useful, saw the two from a way off.
xxxxOr rather, they saw the small white warrior poking around in the undergrowth a few seconds’ run away.
xxxx"Lionpaw, get Heronstar.”
xxxxA streak of ginger fur vanished from atop the wall.
xxxxPaying closer attention now that the white fur had caught their attention, the guards could see some small ginger patches in between the leaves, but it took them all several moments to realise that they all belonged to a singular enormous, fluffy molly. She was practically half as tall again as the white tom whom she was following, and that was without her fur.
xxxxThe white tom was clearly in charge.
xxxxBut it was interesting to see exactly how hard to pick out the molly was, despite her huge size and pale pelt. The grey patches were almost the same colour as the human path that her paws rested on, and the ginger broke up her pelt. Most of the warriors had never seen any pelt having such a clear advantage before, but then, they’d never seen a silver tortoiseshell.
xxxxThe two cats stopped in place as they saw the warriors, and saw the advantageous position they would hold in a fight with their higher placements.
xxxx"Hello!” The white cat called, confidently, without any hint of malice to his voice. “We’re looking for somewhere safe we can stay. I’m Knotfish, and this beautiful lady is Narwhal?” His tone raised like in a question, showing his uncertainty as to what her name sake was, or whether she’d just picked a few syllables she liked for herself. And the molly hesitated a moment before nodding.
xxxxChubtail dropped down from the wall and took a few steps forward, just in time for Heronstar to walk up behind him.
xxxx"Where are you two from?” Heronstar asked, wanting to know some more details before she blindly accepted them. It was more than a little suspicious to have two sets of new cats in a row, and Narwhal’s size made her more cautious than she normally would be. It’d be very easy for Narwhal to cause a lot of harm if she turned out to be malevolent.
xxxx"I was born in another clan, but two-legs came with monsters and destroyed our territory. We tried to stay near by, but they built huge shiny things, that screamed all day and smelt of fire, and all left one by one.” Knotfish’s ears twitched slightly, and his eyes flicked over to the side. “Narwhal was born very far from here.”
xxxx"Spent six moons in box.”
xxxx"And neither of you have anything to return to.”
xxxxNarwhal shook her head very slowly as Knotfish spoke his agreement.

[Aspentail joins Gustclan]
[Aspentail’s suffix is changed; Aspenfoot]
[Knotfish (18/12 – Khao Manee) and Narwhal (25/12 – Kurilian Bobtail) join Gustclan]

[Martinwhisker and Troutpaw, Bugleclaw and Pheasantpaw, Shellcoud and Mosquitopaw, Lobeliafur and Lobsterpaw, Merlindash and Camberpaw, Osierfang and Lionpaw, Clarystorm and Ospreypaw, Vendacethroat and Noctulepaw, and Firepath and Saffronpaw train]
[Chubtail and Tabitha train; swimming]

[Harrierpelt looks for herbs]
[Heronstar, Myrtleclaw, Droseratail, Sparrowfoot, Nettleflower, and Langoustinefang go hunting]
[Argusheart, Pearstone, Bugleclaw, Moraine, Knotfish, and Narwhal go hunting]

[Boulderdash stays in camp to look after the kits; Teaselkit, Ringkit, Zinniakit, Dipperkit, Sealkit and Squirrelkit]
[Ploverstripe, Cicelynose, Barnfish, and Aspenfoot stay in camp]

[Gustclan consumes 2 Hares and 2 Frogs - 8 portions]

(I’m changing Aspentail’s suffix to -foot because there’s another Aspentail and changing a suffix is less annoying than having duplicate names)

Leader:
    Heronstar | 77 | Female
    Lives: ★★★★☆☆☆☆☆
    ↪point long-furred molly with blue eyes
    Bb’/CsCs/Dd/dmdm/Ii/ll/Tt/oo/ss/ww

Deputy:
    ★ Chubtail | 73 | Male
    ↪ Brown tabby tom with white patches and yellow eyes
    bb’/CCs/dd/Dmdm/ii/Ll/TT/oY/Ss/ww

Medicine Cat: (1)
    ★ Harrierpelt | 52 | Male
    ↪ Long-furred dark-grey tom with amber eyes
    Bb‘/CCs/dd/dmdm/ii/ll/tt/oY/ss*/ww

Warriors: (19 [+2])
    ★ Boulderdash | Female | Queen
    ★ Myrtleclaw | 64 | Male
    ↪ Long furred pale grey tabby tom with golden eyes
    BB/CCb/dd/dmdm /Ii/ll/TT/oY/ss/ww
    ★ Argusheart | 69 | Female
    ↪ Chocolate/Dark tortoiseshell molly with pale eyes
    bb/CCs/Dd/dmdm/ii/Ll/tt/Oo/ss*/ww
    ★ Pearstone “Poirroche” | 51 | Male
    ↪ Long-furred white tom with slightly grey tail and green eyes
    BB/CC/dd/Dmdm/Ii/ll/Tt/oY/SS/ww
    ★ Osierfang | 39 | Female
    ↪ Gold-brown tabby molly with green eyes
    b’b‘/CCb/dd/dmdm/ii/LL/Tt/oo/ss/ww
    ★ Bugleclaw | 70 | Male
    ↪ Large, long-furred black tom with hazel eyes
    BB/CC/DD/dmdm/ii/ll/tt/oY/ss*/ww
    ★ Lobeliafur | 35 | Female
    ↪ White-furred molly with brown eyes
    bb/CCs/Dd/dmdm /ii/Ll/TT/OO/ss/WW
    ★ Moraine on Steep Slope “Moraine” | 46 | Female
    ↪ Golden-brown tabby molly with big green eyes
    bb/CC/dd/DmDm/ii/Ll/TT/OO/Ss/ww
    ★ Shellcloud | 31 | Male
    ↪ White tom with grey point and blue eyes
    ↪ Claw-mark scars diagonally over his nose
    bb’/CsCs/dd/dmdm/Ii/ll/TT/oY/Ss/ww
    ★ Droseratail | 31 | Male
    ↪ Tabby cinnamon tom with blue eyes
    b’b’/CCs/Dd/dmdm/ii/Ll/Tt/oY/ss/ww
    ★ Martinwhisker | 47 | Male
    ↪ White tom with black ears and back and hazel eyes
    BB/Cc/Dd/Dmdm/ii/ll/Tt/oY/SS/ww
    ★ Sparrowfoot | 25 | Female
    ↪ Pale grey tabby molly with hazel eyes
    BB/CC/dd/dmdm/Ii/Ll/Tt/oo/ss/ww
    ★ Nettleflower | Female | Queen
    ★ Firepath | 29 | Male
    ↪ Apricot tabby with hazel eyes
    BB/CCa/dd/Dmdm/ii/Ll/TT/OY/ss/ww
    ★ Tabitha “Tabbyfur” | 26 | Female
    ↪ Tabby grey molly with yellow eyes and a white throat
    bb’/CC/dd/Dmdm/ii/LL/Tt/oo/Ss/ww
    ★ Merlindash | 22 | Male
    ↪ Gold-brown tabby tom with green eyes and white feet
    b’b’/CCa/dd/dmdm/ii/ll/TT/oY/Ss/ww
    ★ Clarystorm | 62 | Male
    ↪ Battle-hardened dark-grey tom with yellow eyes
    BB/CCa/dd/dmdm/ii/Ll/tt/oY/ss/ww
    ★ Langoustinefang | 20 | Female
    ↪ Apricot tabby with yellow eyes
    Bb/CC/dd/DmDm/ii/LL/TT/OO/ss/ww
    ★ Vendacethroat | 20 | Male
    ↪ Grey tabby tom with yellow eyes
    Bb/CCa/dd/dmdm/Ii/LL/TT/oY/ss/ww
    ★ Ploverstripe | 18 | Male
    ↪ Brown tabby tom with white underside and hazel eyes
    Bb'/CCs/dd/Dmdm/ii/Ll/TT/oY/Ss/ww
    ★ Cicelynose | 18 | Female
    ↪ Molly with grey point, white toes and blue eyes
    ↪ Jagged tail, with a break in the bones of it
    Bb/CsCs/dd/dmdm/ii/Ll/Tt/oo/Ss/ww
    ★ Knotfish | 27 | Male
    ↪ White tom with heterochromia
    Bb/CC/Dd/Dmdm/ii/Ll/tt/oY/ss/Ww
    ★ Narwhal | 33 | Female
    ↪ Dillute long-fur tortoiseshell molly with green eyes
    Bb/Cc/dd/dmdm/ii/ll/Tt/Oo/ss/ww

Apprentices: (9)
    ★ Troutpaw | 10 | Female
    ↪ Grey polydactyl tabby molly with grey eyes
    Bb/CC/dd/dmdm/ii/Ll/Tt/oo/ss/ww
    ★ Pheasantpaw | 9 | Female
    ↪ Tortoiseshell molly with green cross-eyes
    Bb/CCs/DD/dmdm/ii/Ll/tt/Oo/ss/ww
    ★ Mosquitopaw | 9 | Female
    ↪ Tortoiseshell molly with yellow eyes
    Bb/CC/Dd/dmdm/ii/ll/tt/Oo/ss*/ww
    ★ Lobsterpaw | 9 | Male
    ↪ Long-furred black tom with green eyes
    Bb/CCs/Dd/dmdm/ii/ll/tt/oY/ss/ww
    ★ Camberpaw | 9 | Male
    ↪ Polydactyl black tom with blue eyes and pale undersides
    Bb/CC/DD/dmdm/ii/Ll/tt/oY/s*s*/ww
    ★ Lionpaw | 8 | Male
    ↪ Ginger tom with white feet and underside, and hazel eyes
    Bb‘/CCs/Dd/Dmdm/ii/Ll/tt/OY/Ss*/ww
    ★ Ospreypaw | 8 | Female
    ↪ White and grey molly with hazel eyes
    bb/Cca/dd/dmdm/ii/Ll/tt/oo/SS/ww
    ★ Noctulepaw | 8 | Female
    ↪ Chocolate tabby with pale undersides and blue eyes
    bb’/CC/Dd/dmdm/ii/LL/Tt/oo/Ss/ww
    ★ Saffronpaw | 8 | Male
    ↪ Silvery tabby tom with violet eyes and pale undersides
    Bb’/Cca/dd/dmdm/Ii/LL/Tt/oY/Ss/ww

Queens: (2)
    ★ Boulderdash | 68 | Female | ••••
    ↪ Slender grey tabby molly with green eyes
    ↪ Scar on shoulder and chipped ear
    BB/CC/dd/dmdm/Ii/Ll/Tt/oo/Ss*/ww
    ★ Nettleflower | 25 | Female | •
    ↪ Pale grey tabby molly with blue eyes
    Bb’/CCs/dd/dmdm/ii/Ll/Tt/oo/ss/ww

Kits: (6)
    ★ Teaselkit | 4 | Male
    ↪ Grey tabby tom with brown eyes and white undersides
    Bb’/CC/dd/dmdm/ii/Ll/Tt/oY/s*s*/ww
    ★ Ringkit | 4 | Male
    ↪ Blue-eyed silver tom with stripes extending over white areas
    BB/CCs/dd/dmdm/ii/Ll/Tt/oY/s*s*/ww
    ★ Zinniakit | 4 | Female
    ↪ Lilac-silver molly with hazel eyes and pale areas
    Bb’/CC/dd/dmdm/ii/Ll/Tt/oo/s*s*/ww
    ★ Dipperkit | 4 | Female
    ↪ Dark brown, long-furred molly with white face and grey eyes
    Bb’/CCs/Dd/dmdm/ii/ll/tt/oo/s*s*/ww
    ★ Sealkit | 4 | Male
    ↪ Dark grey, long-furred tom with grey eyes
    BB/CC/dd/dmdm/ii/ll/tt/oY/ss*/ww
    ★ Squirrelkit | 4 | Female
    ↪ Red long-furred molly with brown eyes
    Bb/CC/DD/Dmdm/ii/ll/Tt/oo/ss/ww

Elders: (2)
    ★ Barnfish “Barn-owl” | 101 | Male
    ↪ White and ginger tom with hazel eyes
    ↪ Nose scar, scar over one eye, so he’s blind on one side
    ↪ Developing diabetes
    BB/CC/dd/dmdm/ii/LL/TT/OY/Ss/ww
    ★ Aspenfoot tail | 90 | Female
    ↪ Tabby brown molly with green eyes
    bb/CC/dd/dmdm/ii/Ll/TT/oo/ss/ww
    ★ Name | Age | Gender
    ↪ Description
    carrying
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username
    Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Frogs | x4 | 1 meal
    Mice | x6 | 1 meal
    Squirrels | x5 | 2 meals
    Rabbits | x6 | 2 meals
    Big Fish | x6 | 3 meals
    Hares | x5 | 3 meals
    Sum | x65 | 8 moons’
    Borders
    N-E | Mostly Lake | Forestclan | Simonpet
    N-W | Mostly Lake | Morningclan | Stormly
    E | Road + Stream | Clan Name | Username
    S | Road | Skyclan | imp.
    W | Hills | Clan Name | Username

Mentors:
    All: Climb, Fish and/or Hunt
    Warrior: Fight, Track
    Med Cat: Herb Identification, Heal, Stealth
    +Detective: Observe, Investigate, Stealth
    +Deputy, from Leader: Diplomacy, Orate, Stategise
    Optional skills (2(+)): Advance skill (above), Agility,
    Basic Heal (warrior), Diplomacy, Fight, Fish, Herb
    identification, Hunt, Interpret Prophecy, Investigate,
    Observe, Orate, Run, Stalk, Stealth, Strategise,
    Swim, Track

Martinwhisker | Troutpaw | 3
    Climb, Hunt, Fish,
    Osierfang | Lionpaw | 3
    Climb, Hunt, Fish,
    Bugleclaw | Pheasantpaw | 3
    Climb, Hunt, Fish,
    Shellcloud | Mosquitopaw | 3
    Climb, Hunt, Fish,
    Lobeliafur | Lobsterpaw | 3
    Climb, Hunt, Fish,
    Merlindash | Camberpaw | 3
    Climb, Hunt, Fish,
    Chubtail | Tabbyfur | 3
    Fish, Climb, Fight,
    Clarystorm | Ospreypaw | 2
    Hunt, Climb,
    Vendacethroat | Noctulepaw | 2
    Hunt, Climb,
    Firepath | Saffronpaw | 2
    Hunt, Climb,
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions
    Moves

Starclan cats:
    Elmkit fang | Died shortly after birth

Dark Forest cats:
    Saddlekit stream | Ate poisonous fungus
    [Glaceon has permission to use her for plot purposes!]

Medicine Store
    Alder Bark (2) | Helps toothache.
    Beech Leaves (1) | Carries other herbs.
    Bindweed (1) | Attachments.
    Blackberry Leaves (0) | Ease bee stings.
    Borage Leaves (1) | Brings down fevers, improves milk.
    Bright-Eye (1) | +Lovage, cures coughs.
    Broom (0) | Helps broken limbs and wounds.
    Burdock Root (2) | Helps cure rat bites (infection, pain).
    Burnet (1) | Stops minor bleeding, keeps strength up.
    Catchweed (0) | Fixes poultices in place.
    Catmint (1) | Remedy for green/whitecough.
    Celandine (1) | Soothes damaged eyes.
    Chamomile (0) | Strengthens hearts, soothes, travelling.
    Chervil (0) | fights infection and bellyache. Kiting herb.
    Chickweed (0) | Treats greencough.
    Cobnuts (0) | Used in ointments.
    Cobweb (0) | Slows bleeding. Binds broken bones.
    Coltsfoot (2) | Eases breathing, kitten-cough and sore pads.
    Comfrey (1) | Repairs broken bones, sooths wounds.
    Helps wrenched claws. Eases itches, inflammation and
    stiffness. Helps burns.
    Daisy Leaf (2) | Eases aching joints, travelling herb.
    Dandelion (0) | Helps bee stings. Anesthetic.
    Deadly Nightshade (0) | Euthanasia.
    Dock (0) | Soothes scratches, nettle stings, and sore
    pads. Can ease pain if placed in bedding.
    Elder Leaves (0) | Soothes sprains.
    Fennel (1) | Eases hip pain, helps kittings.
    Feverfew (2) | Reduces body temperature, heals aches
    and pains, esp. headaches.
    Fox-glove Seeds (0) | Affect the heart.
    Goatweed (1) | Eases anxiety and grief.
    Goldenrod (1) | Helps heal wounds.
    Hawkweed (0) | Remedy for green/whitecough.
    Heather Nectar (1) | Eases swallowing. Sweetener.
    Holly Berries (0) | Kit euthanasia.
    Honey (1) | Soothes infections, helps damaged throats
    and swallowing, soothes coughing, gives energy.
    Horsetail (1) | Treats infections and stops bleeding.
    Ivy Leaves (0) | Storage aid.
    Juniper Berries (0) | Soothes bellyache, minds and
    breathing. Gives strength.
    Lamb's Ear (1) | Gives a cat strength.
    Lavender (2) | Cures fever and chills. Hides death-smell.
    Lovage (0) | +Bright-Eye, cures coughs.
    Lungwort (2) | Cures yellowcough.
    Mallow Leaves (1) | Soothes bellyache.
    Marigold (0) | Stops infection and bleeding. Used to
    help stiff joints.
    Mint (1) | Hides death-scent.
    Mouse Bile (0) | Removes ticks.
    Oak Leaf (1) | Stops infection.
    Parsley (0) | Stops milk production. Cures bellyache.
    Poppy Seeds (0) | Aid sleep. Soothe. Anesthetic.
    Ragwort Leaves (0) | Helps joints. Keeps strength up.
    Ragwort (2) | Reduces joint ache, keeps up strength.
    Raspberry Leaf (1) | Anesthetic. Stops bleeding.
    Rush (0) | Splints.
    Rosemary (0) | Hides death-scent.
    Sorrel(1) | For travelling, increases appetite.
    Sticks (1) | ”Bite this for me!” *amputates hastily*
    Stinging Nettle (0) | Induce vomiting. Reduce swelling.
    +Comfrey, heals bones. Stems reduce infection.
    Sweet Sedge (0) | Ease infection.
    Tansy (1) | Cures coughs, cure wounds and poisons.
    Stops cats from getting greencough. Soothes throats.
    Tormentil (0) | Help wounds, extract poison.
    Travelling (0) | (=Sorrel+Daisy+Chamomile+Burnet)
    Holds back hunger, keeps up strength.
    Thyme (1) | Helps nervousness, anxiety and shock.
    Watermint (1) | Reduces bellyache.
    Water Hemlock (0) | Causes pain, writhing and foaming.
    Wild Garlic (0) | Prevents infection, esp. from rat bites.
    Willow Bark (1) | Paracetemol.
    Willow Leaves (0) | Stops vomiting.
    Wintergreen (0) | Treats wounds and poisons.
    Yarrow (0) | Extracts poison. Instigates vomiting.
    Off-brand Vaseline.
    Yew Berries (Death-berries) (0) | Euthanasia.

pneumonalultramicroscopicsilicovolcaniiosis
Genealogy:

Heronstar and Chubtail
Shellcloud and Droseratail;
Ploverstripe, Cicelynose and Saddlekit
Boulderdash and Harrierpelt [Myrtleclaw] ★
Elmkit, Sparrowfoot and Nettleflower
Teaselkit, Ringkit, Zinniakit, Dipperkit, and Sealkit : [Squirrelkit]
Argusheart and Bugleclaw
Kits reabsorbed
Pheasantpaw, Mosquitopaw, Lobsterpaw and Camberpaw
Larchstorm and Unknown [Osierfang]★
Merlindash
Clearsight of Tempestclan and Embertoes of Iceclan? ★
Smokefrost of Moorclan, Ashflight of Duskclan and Firepath
Droseratail and Lobeliafur
No kits yet
Unknown, Unknown and Unknown
Langoustinefang and Vendacethroat
Shellcloud and Nettleflower
[Troutpaw] and [Lionpaw]
Kits coming; 1 moon gestation
Unknown and Tabitha
Ospreypaw, Noctulepaw and Saffronpaw
Pearstone and Moraine
No kits yet
Crowdawn of Cliffclan and Magick Pinestep of Stagclan
Troutpaw, Murdochpaw of Briarclan and Shinekit of Swallowclan
Oatfur of Lilyclan and Scales of Bloodclan
Lizardpaw of Cliffclan, Forest of Bloodclan, Lionpaw and Ghostpaw of Lilyclan
Russetstar of Cloudclan and Honeycreek(?) of Swiftclan
Lionkit of ?clan, Squirrelkit, Laurelkit of ?clan and Owlkit of Cliffclan
★ Name and Name ★
kits
Last edited by Chamrosh on Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Chamrosh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

-- nixie's replies no.34

Postby ashton. » Mon Jan 01, 2018 3:22 pm

weather: new-leaf.
      torrents of rain are falling now. it's best to stay inside the camp, but if patrols are sent out, the more cats the better. cats wandering out on their own might be swept away by the floods. prey, herbs, and new clan-mates will be extremely hard to find.

starkiller. wrote:

garrisonclan's leader was large and muscular, with powerful paws and flexible haunches. his coat was long
    and thick like a lion's, but unlike the feline for whom he was named his fur was light grey, white, and black
    with black stripes along his back. but in his daring yellow eyes held all the bravery and courage of the mighty
    lionclan that once roamed the earth. it was because of his bravery and courage that his clan respected him
    greatly, and his kindness was known to rogues, kittypets, and loners alike throughout the land. when he had
    returned to his clan after visiting the moonpool, a kit was swinging from his jaws, another in the jaws of the
    mother, a smoky gray and jet black she-cat, who radiated confidence with her every step.

koaclaw stood from where he had lain in the sun underneath the highrock, his eyes curious but cautious as,
    tail flicking across the ground, he approached the two with the kits, his long fiery red coat lighting up under
    the sun's warming rays. dipping his head respectfully, he spoke. "lionstar? they are what you asked starclan
    for?"
    he inclined his head politely to the she-cat, who stayed quiet with a steady gaze.

"yes. koaclaw, this is ashflight, sent straight from starclan who had given her the name ash, and her two
    kits, sootkit and crowkit. we agreed on the names for both her and the kits, and starclan approved. now,
    ashflight, this is the clan's deputy koaclaw, and our two warriors dutytuft and flametail. koaclaw will
    show you the nursery."
    the leader spoke around the kit's thick scruff, indicating to koaclaw and the two
    warriors leaving on a hunting patrol before passing the kit over to koaclaw, who easily took its scruff.

inclining his head to the queen and the deputy set off toward the nursery, and with a quiet sigh the leader
    trotted off for a nap before the border patrol he would take with his deputy later on in the day.

[advent calendar: redeemed sorreldust, firepelt and 27 prey/herbs]

[lionstar and koaclaw: border patrol]
    [koaclaw: searches for ashflight's mate]
    [dustytuft and flameclaw: hunting patrol]

[moonpool: lionstar asks for an apprentice]

[ashflight: expecting wolfclaw's (summitclan) kits
    [sorreldust: goes into labour, this is the father of the kits]

lionstar + koaclaw's border patrol was uneventful.
      koaclaw could not find ashflight's mate.
      dustytuft + flameclaw caught a rock bass!
      starclan has granted you an apprentice!
      sorreldust gave birth to one kit!

Dinolil1 wrote:
MoorClan

Everyone agreed that Fogwhisker was a very attractive molly; her pelt shimmering like raindrops and her eyes the softest shade of green; although the patrol swore that they changed colour with her emotions, reflecting her grief and anger just as they also reflected her serenity. Many lamented the disloyalty of her beloved but admired her strength as she entered the camp with her head and tail high. Very quickly Snailstep became enraptured by Fogwhisker's beauty and independence; he ignored Smokeheart's ceremony and cheered loudly for Fogwhisker's ceremony.

''Why's everyone fawning over you?'' Smokeheart complained, glaring at Fogwhisker, he was the only one who didn't see the appeal in her, save for the blind cats who were charmed anyway by her kindness. The silver tom curled his tail around his paws and sighed loudly. ''I'm beautiful as well!''

Fogwhisker stared calmly at the large-eared tom and coolly reassured him that he too was beautiful. Unfortunately she didn't have a great deal of time before the deputy approached, silent-pawed as ever. The shaggy tom was confident of his charms and good looks; although many secretly agreed he was a little too pretentious for their liking. ''Hello Smokeheart.'' Snailstep murmured.
''May I speak to Fogwhisker alone?''

''Told you they only care about you.'' muttered Smokeheart, shooting the queen a rueful look. The elegant tom slunk off to converse with Linnettail, she'd seemed very interested in him and who was Smokeheart to deny a friendly molly the chance to get on his good side? As Smokeheart pulled Linnettail into a conversation, the queen became vaguely aware of Snailstep inching closer to her and her swollen belly; she didn't like it.

''You are beautiful, you know that?'' Snailstep murmured, a smirk softly curling his mouth and bringing a shine into his eyes.

Fogwhisker nodded. ''I know that I'm beautiful.'' This earned a soft chuckle from Snailstep, plopping himself next to Fogwhisker and shaking his head softly. The shaggy deputy wasn't easily pushed away from a beautiful cat with eyes that appeared as though they turned stars green with envy. ''Just checking, beautifulwhisker.''

The queen frowned and bristled, striking a paw across Snailstep's face in unchecked anger. ''I'm Fogwhisker.'' She replied sharply. ''And I'll thank you to call me Fogwhisker.'' Getting up, the queen slunk quietly in the nursery; she remained unaware of Snailstep's humiliation and the anger that blazed in his eyes for a few moments. ''Y-you'll pay for that.'' The deputy grumbled, storming off and heading for ledge where all announcements were made.

''We have three new apprentices! Please cheer for Hazelpaw, Beechpaw and Elmpaw.'' Fritillarystar crowed, looking down at each of the three young cats; they had done well to get this far and even with her distaste of kittens, Fritillarystar was proud of them.They weren't the first apprentices, but they were indeed apprentices nevertheless; MoorClan appeared to be getting more apprentices now with Sparrowpaw's ceremony only last moon. ''Braircloud, your calmness never ceases to be valuable; your patience will hopefully tame Elmpaw's fire.''

The young molly bounded up to the old leader, nuzzling him affectionately with a wordless promise that she'd never let her fire die,
no matter what Fritillarystar said. It was her crowning feature and one that her late father had always commented on with great pride; her fire was a large part of her and if it was cut away, then who was she?

''Hazelpaw, your mentor shall be Ravenflower; for you need kindness and patience to understand your difficulties.'' The young tom's fur bristled at the word difficulties. He'd always tried to make sure nobody saw his blindness as an obstacle for he could hear, track and feel just as well as his brother and sister. While he knew Ravenflower was very nice, he disliked Fritillarystar's disregard for him merely because one part of him was absent. Before he could complain, Beechpaw's name was called.

''And Beechpaw; your mentor shall be Oakfeather.'' Fritillarystar sighed, watching the son greet his mother. ''Because she's the only cat left capable of mentoring.'' The tortoiseshell stood silent for a few moments as though fearing a challenge. Hearing none, the meeting was adjourned.

Beechpaw, Hazelpaw and Elmpaw are apprentices and are taken out training

beechpaw, hazelpaw, + elmpaw learned the hunting skill!

Midnightkitkat wrote:
¤MarshClan¤

Cats do things here.. wip
---
♤ added advent items(25 herbs and prey) and cats (Pineapple and Dark)
♤ added Dreaming and Fire(found a grown image since he was a warrior) from ~Glaceon~

☆ A Trout is consumed by the clan
☆ Ambershade and Flametalon guard the camp
☆ Limpetstar, Swanclaw, Darkheart, and Firespark patrol the borders for threats and possible flooding of major areas.

limpetstar, swanclaw, darkheart, + firespark find that much of the territory is flooded.

Galipaygo wrote:
Fireclan

Snowpaw was out of the apprentice’s den and jumping around camp excitedly before even Timberstar woke up. Brindlepaw found it annoying and Hollypelt wasn’t so fond of the excitement either for it woke her as the sun rose. When Timbertstar did wake up, he saw Snowpaw sitting with a tail flicking right in front of the warrior’s den. He turned his ears back and sighed. Hopefully Birchfur was ready for this...
———
Stonebark woke up to find Birchfur leaving the den and being attacked by her apprentice. He smiled, thinking of how nice that eould be, and quickly bound out of his nest and trotted over to the nursery to check on Littleheart. She purred when she felt his nose touch her head and looked up to him with a smile. Her big belly was very clearly almost ready to pop, any moon now, and Stonebark was very excited to see his kits. They then watched as Rainpelt’s kits bolted out of the nursery and began to attack one another. It was so cute.
———
As all clan members emerged from their dens, Saltwind began assigning tasks to every warrior he saw. It was nice for Timberstar to see such a busy and lively clan after so many moons of loneliness. He was overjoyed with the sight. He turned to see Birchfur and Fernheart talking together as their apprentices ran ahead, most likely to train together, and saw Stonebark emerge from the nursery and get assigned a task by Saltwind. It was so nice...

Birchfur and Fernheart take Brindlepaw and Snowpaw training in combat
Timberstar, Stonebark, and Silvertail patrol the boarders
Goldenflower, Stonebark, and Saltwind go hunting
Hollypelt searches for herbs
Birchfur, Snowpaw, and Saltwind patrol the boarders
Fernheart, Brindlepaw, and Silvertail hunt
The clan consumes one bird and one mouse, 4 servings!

brindlepaw + snowpaw learned the combat skill!
      timberstar, stonebark, + silvertail's patrol was uneventful.
      goldenflower, stonebark, + saltwind caught a small fish!
      hollypelt could not find any herbs due to the flooding.
      birchfur, snowpaw, + saltwind did not find anything on their patrol, but saltwind slipped in the floodwaters, hitting his head on a rock. he needs cobwebs + goldenrod.
      fernheart, brindlepaw, + silvertail could not find any prey.

thank my lucky stars wrote:

ghost was struggling. he hated to admit it, even to himself in the quiet of his own mind, but he was. he needed - well, he didn't know what he needed, not at this time.

"water." he said out-loud, turning so his one good ear could strain to hear any rivers. after a few moments, he finally heard something, and he let his paws guide him to where the sound was coming from.

he let himself collapse when he reached it, greedily lapping at the quickly-moving stream. the chilled liquid was soothing on his tongue, and he sighed in relief as his thirst was quenched.

"this land is sacred, you know." a voice said, cutting into the silence. ghost sprang onto his paws.

"my mistake." he replied easily, staring into yellow eyes. a rusted chuckle came from the shadows. "no harm done. you are welcomed here. tell me, what is it you want?"

ghost hummed thoughtfully, keeping his eyes on the shadows. he couldn't see a cat, but that didn't mean one wasn't there. stranger things had happened to him.

"why, you granting wishes?" he finally replied, and the voice purred. "something like that. have you ever heard of mintclan?" the voice asked, and ghost nodded stiffly.

"everyone who has traveled around these parts knows about mintclan. tragic and avoidable." he responded, and the eyes narrowed slightly.

"avoidable, you say?" an edge was in the voice's tone, warning ghost to choose his words carefully. "yes. the final battle could have been won if the right strategy was implemented. if they had split the second squad into two, one arriving when the battle was already fought, it would have disoriented the enemy long enough to change the tide." ghost said, and the voice laughed.

"you are very smart for such a young cat. very well, no more games. i want you to give new life to mintclan. make it new again, and do not fail." ghost froze, then made an effort to relax.

"strange request." he finally commented after a beat, and the voice sighed. "yes, however, you would make a good captain." ghost let out a breath, amusement in his eyes. him, a captain?

"why me?" he asked, and the voice purred roughly, the sound raw and rusted. "i suppose that is the only question that matters, isn't it? i watch over the cats who walk on my old clans territory. some are evil at their core. most are neutral, but you, you are good at heart. you would take care of your soldiers. they need you, ghost. only you can bring them in from the cold."

ghost felt a flare of anger in his stomach, his eyes narrowing at the shadows. that was manipulation at its finest, and the worst thing about it was that it was working. he knew many cats who would've been thrilled to have a home with companions, soldiers to watch their backs as they crawled through the dark.

"fine." he snapped, his tail lashing at being so easily moved. "but i'm not doing it for a random voice who makes sudden requests, i'm doing it for the ones that need a home."

the voice purred again, the sound making ghosts fur stand up on the back of his neck. "i would expect nothing less. i'll see you around, ghost." the eyes melted back into the shadows, and ghost narrowed his eyes.

"i never told them my name." he mused, his ear twitching in discomfort. he decided not to think about it, and instead patrol his new territory. if he was a captain now, he could at least figure out what land he was defending.

ghost patrols his new territory.
mintclan was founded!

positivitea wrote:

territory
lightclan's territory is a small lake enclosed in a circle of trees. the dens are set up in the bank of the lake and dug into the ground, but not very far. the leader has the biggest dug in den and is higher above the lake, so its less prone to flood. the territory is not underground, but there are tunnels under the lake. they are used for short cuts and to hide in if enemies or dogs get into camp. the entrance to the camp is a few fallen trees that create just the right size for a cat to crawl under, which keeps humans mostly out. there is a small st reach of forest until you get to the lake. the tunnels are a few feet in front of the lake, but to the side and they are hidden by bigger tree branches, but are able to be moved. the tunnels lead under the lake and to the other side, which is also covered by branches. there is a small field on the west side of the lake, which is also surrounded with trees. that is where most ground training is taught. right beside the field is a dip where lots of rocks are. the area is used for the fresh kill pile.
traditions
lightclan's cats at their warrior ceremony are given a assigned mate. you must stay with them, unless you or your mate has been found guilty of meeting another cat. both cats involved in the forbidden romance are exiled or killed due to the severity, like having kits. named ranks in the clan are slightly different. the different rank names/ ranks are leader's apprentice, medic, and medic apprentice. the medic does normal medicine cat things, the name is just different. once the leader's apprentice becomes a warrior it replaces the deputy and this goes on until the leader dies or becomes an elder.
cats
the cats of the clan are very short furred, sleek and their legs are longer than the average cat. the average weight of a lightclan cat is 6 lbs for a male and 4 lbs for a female. this is due to their small plate. the cats are very picky and mainly eat fish, mice, and shrews. lightclan cats come off as friendly, energetic, affectionate, graceful, and dumb. cats in lightclan usually play dumb to get other clans to believe they are, but really they are one of the most intelligent clans. for some reason most clan cats are dark on the top and light on the bottom, like a penguin. they also have big eyes.
prey/predators
the prey are fish, mice, shrew, and water voles. the clan very much dislikes birds, one because of their taste and two, because most big birds hunt them. predators are large birds: herons, hawks, eagles, and rarely buzzards or relatives of them.

Kraken VS Octo-Kun wrote:TreeClan is an unusual clan. Instead of just warriors, they have warriors, hunters, gatherers, guardians, and caretakers. Warriors go on border patrols, as well as providing protection for hunters and gatherers during their searches. Hunters, obviously, catch prey for the clan. Gatherers find produce for the clan, since the leader believes a healthy diet consists of fresh-kill and plants. Guardians are trained to fight, but unlike warriors, they don't go outside of camp. Their job is to protect the elders and the nursery if a threat manages to make it into camp. Caretakers tend to the needs of queens, their kits, and the elders, such as bringing them prey and grooming. Unlike most clans, queens can leave the nursery once their kits are 3 moons old, as by that age, they no longer need their mother's milk and can be taken care of by the caretakers. There are also cats that watch over all the activities and training of apprentices for a specific rank. These five cats, known as Heads, report to the deputy and leader in meetings between all of them. The TreeClan camp is 40 feet above the surface of the forest on a large platform made of branches that have naturally grown around each other in order to make a sturdy platform.

Diamond Sapphire wrote:

Territory:

Like the name suggests, the island is right next to a glorious ocean. Twolegs often accidentally wander into their territory, but the cats make sure to scare them away. Their territory is not pure ocean and shore, but a bit of forest as well. When the shore ends is a forest where they build their dens and hunt at times. Talking about dens, OceanClan dens vary depending on their rank. Warrior, apprentice and elder dens are dens constructed out of stones, twigs and dirt. The leader and deputy dens are dens make under large trees. The nursery is also under a tree, but it's a hole under it. A tunnel covered by leaves and twigs leads to the nursery where queens and kits are safe.

About the Cats:

The cats are usually very friendly to each other, but defensive when it comes to territory. They're fine if cats want to join, but any cats that wish to bring trouble OceanClan is prepared to fight off. They have lithe and agile bodies, able to run after their prey quickly. Their coat usually ranges from light, pale colours to regular browns and grays and even whites. Extremely dark colours are rare on these cats. Their fur is commonly short, with a few long furred cats here and there, as the shore and forest are usually fairly hot areas, and the cats are more comfortable with short hair.

Prey:

From most common to rare, the prey that's found in OceanClan territory are: mice, voles, small fish, squirrel and big fish. Although OceanClan cats mainly have a preference for the forest part of their prey (the mice, voles and squirrel), they still enjoy the fish as well. The fish might take a while to get used to when you're new, but after a while it's something that you'll definitely eat.

ashton.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby carpe noctem. » Mon Jan 01, 2018 6:34 pm

❝ peak to peak, soul to soul, this place with be shattered, to only a broken goal.
only a few will survive from the rubble of this fallen clan, only a few will live

but only the chosen will start the rise of a new empire.❞

number of cats; thirty.
females; fourteen. | males; twelve.
servings necessary; six.

xx.

jaggedstar had expected that with the new apprentices the clan would resume to its usual light, though she had been sorrowfully mistaken. havoc roared throughout the clan as a deadly sickness ran rampant across the clan. Bramblepool and Sorrelpaw were constantly running out and in from the camp, gathering herbs and checking up on their patients—which had all been moved to a used den in the cave to avoid others catching the illness. The nursery had moved as well to the opposite side of the cavern, knowing that they were the most susceptible to the unknown sickness.

The rosetted molly was still weakened by the sickness, as it had taken two of the precious lives her ancestors gave her. However, it did not stop her from doing her daily leader activities, even though Bramblepool would scorn her afterwards.

She took little care, just like now, as she made her way to the moonpool to speak with the ancestors. The moon was tucked beneath a set of heavy grey clouds, though even the approaching rain could do no more stress than she already held. She needed another warrior on her side, maybe even a second medicine cat. The clan she lived in before she was exiled had three including the apprentice, and she knew if she was to request one it would have to be soon.

Jaggedstar inhaled a raged breath as she approached the steps of the moonpool, then slowly trodding inside the sparkling cave. Her paws sank into the stone, in the groves that fit perfectly in her paws. Her eyes closed, and her maw opened to speak.

But she was interrupted by something she would have never imagined.

[ added some more things from the raffle ]

[ apprentice ceremony: frostkit → frostpaw, owlkit → owlpaw, puddlekit → puddlepaw ]
        [ nightwhisker mentors frostpaw, frozenleaf mentors owlpaw, shadewing mentors puddlepaw ]
        [ duskclan consumes a hawk, mouse and rabbit ]
        [ a patrol consisting of ashflight, hollyfin, wolfthroat, echofrost, spiderfang and swanripple checks the border ]
        [ gorsewind and blizzardpaw go to the river to learn fishing ]
        [ the rest of the mentors and their apprentices go to the clearing to learn fighting ]
        [ eris, erebus, speckledlight, jaysong, goldenflame & brightfall hunt ]

[ a strange sickness sweeps through the clan, taking the lives of gingerkit, goldenflame, egretfeather & dappledcreek and jaggedstar looses two lives from it ]
        [ spiderfang fears for his life and leaves the clan, eventually becoming a kittypet ]
        [ jaggedstar tries to request another warrior, but instead is sent a dark omen (see quote below the below duskclan title) ]
        [ sorrelpaw receives the same startling prophecy ]
        [ mai predicts great havoc in the near future ]

[ a queen joins the clan x along with pebblenose and icepool ]
        [ embershine gives birth. father ]
        [ mai gives birth father ]

leader
    jaggedstar | thirty-eight moons | ♀ |
    Lives: ★★★★★★★

deputy
    jaysong | thirty-seven moons | ♂ |

medicine cat
    bramblepool | forty moons | ♂ |

medicine cat apprentice
    sorrelpaw | twelve moons | ♂ |

warriors
    spiderfang | thirty-seven moons | ♂ |
    echofrost | thirty-five moons | ♀ |
    mai | twenty-nine moons | ♀ |
    wolfthroat | thirty-eight moons | ♂ |
    egretfeather | forty-three moons | ♂ |
    nightwhisker | forth-three moons | ♀ |
    hollyfin | twenty-five moons | ♀ |
    embershine | thirty-four | ♀ |
    gorsewind | fifty-one | ♂ |
    speckledlight | thirty-seven | ♂ |
    frozenleaf | thirty | ♀ |
    brightfall | thirty-five | ♂ |
    erebus | twenty-five | ♂ |
    eris | twenty-five | ♀ |
    shadewing | thirty-one | ♂ |
    swanripple | thirty-one | ♀ |
    goldenflame | twenty-two | ♂ |
    ashflight | twenty-six | ♀ |
    jadewhisker | twenty-two | ♀ |
    pebblenose | 25m | ♀ |
    icepool | 30m | ♂ |
    Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]♜[/url]

apprentices
    blizzardpaw | eleven moons | ♂ |
    owlkit | six moons | ♂ |
    puddlekit | six moons | ♀ |
    frostkit | six moons | ♀ |
    Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]♞[/url]

queens
    dappledcreek | thirty-four | ♀ |
    willowmist | thirty | ♀ |
    sandpelt | twenty | ♀ |
    Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]♥[/url]

kits
    thrushkit | four moons | ♂ |
    juniperkit | four moons | ♀ |
    ripplekit | two moons | ♂ |
    gingerkit | two moon | ♂ |
    shadekit | 1m | ♂ |
    smokekit | 1m | ♂ |
    silentkit | Age | ♀ |
    Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]❋[/url]

elders
    Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]❅[/url]
    Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]❅[/url]
    ally clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

enemy clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

borders
    north | adderclan | marya d.
    northeast | clan name | username
    northwest | clan name | username
    east | badgerclan | _ravenfeather_
    southeast | clan name | username
    south | wisteriaclan | vixen
    southwest | username | username
    west | clan Name | username

medicine store
    blackberry leaves [ x2 ] eases swelling from bee stings
    borage [ x1 ] produces more milk, helps with fevers
    burdock root [ x1 ] cures infections
    burnet [ x1 ] helps keep a cat's strength up
    catmint [ x1 ] remedy for greencough
    coltsfoot [ x0 ] eases breathing, kitten-cough and paws
    deadly nightshide [ x1] kills a cat
    goldenrod [ x1 ] heals wounds
    horsetail [ x1 ] treats infection & stops bleeding
    lavender [ x1 ] cures fever and chills
    marigold [ x1 ] stops infections
    oak leaves [ x1 ] stops infection from setting in
    parsley [ x1 ] cures bellyaches and stops milk production
    poppy seeds [ x1 ] soothes shock, pain and helps sleeping
    rosemary [ x1 ] hides the scent of death
    stick [ x1 ] distracts cats from pain, helps broken legs
    stinging nettle [ x1 ] helps wounds, infections & swelling
    tormentil [ x1 ] treats all wounds & extracts poison
    wild garlic [ x1 ]

fresh-kill pile
    minnow | x3 | 1 servings
    pika | x2 | 1 servings
    rabbit | x3 | 2 servings
    stoat | x1 | 2 servings
    trout | x2 | 3 servings
    hawk | x1 | 3 servings

mentor
    bramblepool — sorrelpaw
    ↪️ herbal recognition | hunting
    wound treatment | herb application |
    fighting |
    gorsewind — blizzardpaw
    ↪️ battle | stealth | speed | hunting |
    fighting
    mentor — apprentice
    ↪️ fighting | defence | other | other |
    other

deceased

cats no longer apart of duskclan
    name | gender | rank | reason | link
    name | gender | rank | reason | link

family
    ♥ = mates ♡ = crush ۵ = former mates
    ✕ = forbidden ♪ = siblings / = adoptive/half

clearsight of tempestclan ♥ embertoes of iceclan
    ↪️ ashflight ♪ smokefrost of moorclan ♪ firepath of gustclan
    ashflight ۵ goose
    ↪️ owlkit ♪ puddlekit / frostkit
    ashflight ♥ hollyfin
    dappledcreek ۵ flamestar
    ↪️ juniperkit ♪ thrushkit

Last edited by carpe noctem. on Sat Jan 06, 2018 3:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
carpe noctem.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tragedy, » Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:14 am

number of cats: 1 | females; 0 males; 1 | serving size; 2

ravenstar lifted his head from the makeshift den he had put together the previous
day. he got up swiftly and trotted out his den, for today was when he was going to get a new warrior.
ravenstar knew nothing about herb and for now he didn't have a medic, but first on his list was a deputy.
after travailing to the moonstone, he asked for a deputy, so his clan may live on if he dies.

[ ravenstar goes to moonpool ; asks for deputy ]

leader:
ravenstar | twenty - eight | gender | x
lives: ★★★★★★★★★

leaders; app:
name | age | gender | [url=link]x[/url]

deputy:

medic:

medic's app:

warriors:

apprentices:

queens:

kits:

elders:

ally clans:
clan name | username
clan name | username

enemy clans
clan Name | username
clan Name | username

borders
north | clan name | username
east | clan name | username
south | clan name | username
west | clan name | username

medicine store
herb | usage
herb | usage

fresh-kill pile:
prey | x0 | 0 servings
prey | x0 | 0 servings
prey | x0 | 0 servings
prey | x0 | 0 servings
prey | x0 | 0 servings
prey | x0 | 0 servings

mentors:
mentor | apprentice | no. of training sessions | moves
mentor | apprentice | no. of training sessions | moves

deceased cats:
cat name | cause of death
cat name | cause of death

family:
name and name | kits
name and name | kits
Last edited by tragedy, on Tue Jan 02, 2018 6:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
tragedy,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me