Deceased Cats:
    Cat Name | Cause of Death

Family:
    Redtail and Eaglefrost | Scottykit, Leopardkit, Tigerkit
    Whitethroat and Spottledleaf | Speckledkit, Smokeykit, Maplekit
    Frostfur and Hollyfur | Whitekit, Flamekit, Juniperkit, Alderkit
    ?? and Mistyfoot | Stormkit, Stonekit, Greykit
Last edited by serpentine. on Fri Jan 05, 2018 6:04 am, edited 17 times in total.
serpentine.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create A Clan- V.3

Postby geto » Sun Dec 31, 2017 3:40 am

Number of Cats: 4 Molly / 4 Tom
Servings needed: 3

Text

-writers block so sorry-

[1 Ermine has been added to the prey pile.]
[1 Big Fish has been consumed.]
[Fernclaw has been accepted into the clan!]
[Rowan, Fireheart and Featherbrook goes on a patrol.]
[Adderstar, Fernclaw and Torrentpaw goes on a hunt.]
[Maia goes into labour.]

Leader:
          Adderstar | 44 mooons | Tom | xXx
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
          Fireheart | 38 moons | Molly | xXx

Medicine Cat:
          Aspen | 30 moons | Molly | xXx

Warriors:
          Rowan | 26 moons | Tom | xXx
          Torrentpaw | 28 moons | Tom | xXx
          Featherbrook | 28 moons | Molly | xXx
          Fernclaw | 19 moons | Tom | xXx

Apprentices:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Queens:
          Maia | 33 moons | Molly | xXx (Due in 0 more post)

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Clan Name | Username
    East | Clan Name | Username
    South | Clan Name | Username
    West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Catchweed (×1) | Stops poultices from being rubbed
    off without hurting the skin.
    Poppy Seeds (×1) | Helps a cat sleep, soothe shock or distress,
    ease pain. Not recommended for nursing queens
    Blackberry Leaves (×1) | Eases the swelling of bee stings
    Borage Leaves (×1) | It produces more and better milk.
    It also brings down fevers.
    Catmint/Catnip (×1) | Cure for greencough,
    can also be used for whitecough.
    Chervil (×1) | For infected wounds and bellyache,
    respectively. Can also be used during kitting.
    Coltsfoot (×1) | Eases breathing or kitten-cough,
    as well as cracked or sore pads.
    Sorrel (×1) | Usage
    Raspberry Leaves (×1) | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Vole | x0 | 1 servings
    Shrew | x0 | 1 servings
    Rabbit | x1 | 2 servings
    Ermine | x2 | 2 servings
    Big Fish | x2 | 3 servings
    Hare | x2 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
geto

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: thornclan [ 001 ]

Postby sincerely. » Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:55 am

NUMBER OF CATS: 3 [ 2 toms, 1 she-cat ]
NEXT MOONPOOL VISIT: now

a lush green landscape filled with rolling hills, bustling meadows and rushing streams and creeks was spread out before him. the large, battle-scarred tom realized that everything he saw was meant to copy the territory he had declared as his own. but why was he here? this was no ordinary dream, that much he was sure of. a low growl slid from his lips and bared teeth, long claws unsheathed as a line of cats began to pad calmly from the trees, a beautiful she-cat with a frosty white, rippling coat pacing in the lead. the line paused a few feet away from him, and he let loose another growl. calmly, the she-cat in the lead dipped her elegant head. "welcome, alder, to the fields of starclan."

the cats were unlike any he had seen. starlight pooled, shining at their paws, and their pelts glittered with stars, tinging the tips of their ears and tails and the fur of their shoulders.

he snarled, lashing his tail angrily, yet the cat's remained calm, as if they had done this many, many times. how did they know his name? "what am I doing here? why have you brought to to this place, which looks identical to my territory?"

"ah, but it was not your territory, a few moons back." a deep sorrow glimmered in the depths of her blue eyes. they eyes of a few cats on either side of her reflected that same sorrow. "the territory once belonged to a mighty clan, thornclan. we were wiped out when a tremendous amount of rogues came and settled in our territory." she fixed her frosty blue eyes on him. "alder, we want you to rebuild thornclan. you will take on a new name - sootstar," she looked around at the cats beside her and they nodded in agreement. "and you will become leader, with nine lives. that is, if you're up for the task. it's not easy, rebuilding a clan from its ashes."

alder sat back on his haunches, wrapping his long tail neatly around his big paws before fixing them with his steady, clear gaze. "i'll do it, whatever it takes. i accept your challenge." he dipped his head, respectfully, as the cats yowled his new name.

[ advent calendar: redeemed 27 prey/herbs and two cats, longtail and cherryfall ]
    [ thornclan welcomes: longtail as deputy and cherryfall as a queen in the nursery ]

[ moonpool: sootstar travels to ask for an apprentice from starclan ]
    [ patrolling and hunting: sootstar and longtail go into the forest ]

Leader:
      sᴏᴏᴛsᴛᴀʀ | twenty moons | tom

Deputy:
      ʟᴏɴɢᴛᴀɪʟ | twenty moons | tom

Medicine Cat:
      Name | Age | Gender

Warriors:
      Name | Age | Gender
      Name | Age | Gender

Apprentices:
      Name | Age | Gender
      Name | Age | Gender

Queens:
      ᴄʜᴇʀʀʏғᴀʟʟ | twenty moons | she-cat
      Name | Age | Gender

Kits:
      Name | Age | Gender
      Name | Age | Gender

Elders:
      Name | Age | Gender
      Name | Age | Gender
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    East | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    ermine | x0 | 0 servings
    goat | x0 | 0 servings
    hawk | x0 | 0 servings
    eagle | x0 | 0 servings
    salmon | x0 | 0 servings
    hare | x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
sincerely.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⋆ SpaceClan ⋆ 00 ⋆

Postby cloudy days » Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:09 am

CosmoClan
~When you wish upon a Star anything can happen~

A long time ago the spirit cats of the stars split into two, the well known StarClan and the mysterious SpaceColony. The SpaceColony was always a mystery to the first five clans, yet as time wore on they were forgotten despite the fact that they were once the rulers of the stars. Yet another cat from the mountain decided they did not want to be a tribe, and created a sixth clan unknown to the others worshiping the brilliant depths of space. They became CosmoClan. But after a flood swept away their clan, they were reduced to only one clanmate, a queen carrying her mate's kits. She traveled to a rouge group to look after her kits, and left them there. One of the kits went on to join a clan, but after that began to fall apart he received a message from the spirits telling him that StarClan was home to the ones who forgot the legends the constellations held.

CosmoClan has always been home to the lorekeepers of the cat world, where every step of the way is taken with caution from beliefs. The ancestors to this tribe have always taken their ways from messages written in the constellations and nature, and the SpaceColony's signs. Yet mostly these cats follow natures path, and their version of StarClan only gives them riddles and hints hidden in the real world. Thus these cats are more independent and imagination is encouraged as it helps the ways of life. They are very open, and even the smallest of signs is shared with the Clan. They talk a lot- mostly because some of them like the sounds of their own voices- and share everything, from prophecies to even eating prey together. These cats are known for being very opinionated as well and will debate many things, even leading to ancient rules being destroyed for another. Variation is key for them, so much that camp is often changed due to the fact that they prefer staying hidden. There are two deputies that act as healers (the Solar Guardian and the Lunar Guardian), also when a leader dies they will fight for leadership; once one leader is chosen the Guardian left at their role will mentor a cat to become the Second Guardian. The Solar Guardian guards/looks after cats/heals during the day, while the Lunar Guardian does vice-versa. A leader will have -star as always, apprentices have -rise as a suffix, Solar/Lunar Guardians have Solar- or Lunar- respectively, and Kits have -kit.

These cats make their home in a very mysterious forest with many types of trees, the main one being towering pines and stout oaks. This forest is at the edge of a cliff, with the end of the cliff being home to a small jutting out cave on the cliff's walls known as the SunJaw for the way it juts out like teeth. This is where the leader communicates with the StarColony, and they travel down there using a small path made long before the rocks collapsed to create a stable jaw structure jutting out of the cliff face. Leaders travel here during the day, unlike most clans, and dream during the day while asking for cats at night withing upon a star. The dens form a circle around a clearing near the edge of the cliff, with a wall of bramble bushes surrounding the camp. The leader sleeps in the MoonTree (a very tall tree said to touch the sky, where announcements are said); The Nursery is an inconspicuous bramble bush blending into the wall of the camp; the Warrior's den is the actually part of the inner wall that creates the protection, so warriors can easily protect the camp; apprentices sleep in a thorny bush under the MoonTree's outstretched "arms". The Guardian den is a small cave that has been split into two that contains herbs, and two dens are on either side of the den. A tall, thin rock sits at the back of the cave, reaching half way into the den and stopping at the center point where the two cats can communicate.

(I have gained permission from Katrione to restart my clan with a previous warrior,Emberblaze, and three other cats as clan members- Amberpaw, Skystar and Blossomfur.)
Last edited by cloudy days on Sat Mar 24, 2018 11:19 am, edited 6 times in total.
cloudy days

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Plot begins

Postby Midnightkitkat » Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:40 am

Nope
Last edited by Midnightkitkat on Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Midnightkitkat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

--

Postby thank my lucky stars » Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:44 am

mintclan

mintclan cats are usually long haired and tall, with graceful legs. they have bright coats, mainly white, van, calico, tortoiseshell, golden or points. tabbies and smokes are uncommon in the clan, and solid dark colors are rarely seen. if a solid black cat is in the clan, it is considered a omen. most cats are incredibly large, but small cats have an equally important part to play.

the structure and roles of mintclan cats are somewhat different, in the sense that ranks have different names. mintclan cats are efficient and duty-bound. their leader is not called a leader, they are called captain. some cats believe in the star-walkers that enter their dreams, and some do not. a captain is not given nine lives, rather, they get faint impressions of memories from previous cats and instincts they did not have from their birth.

the cats territory is smaller than most, mainly because they see no reason to have so much. to the north, west and south - fields that stretch far beyond the eyes. their camp is in a field as well, made with heavy stones for dens. the camp has a circle of thorny brambles and briar bushes for protection. they go to the east for the wall around camp, where a large river flows. the east is also where the shaman goes to collect herbs. rarely do cats actually enter the water, seeing as their fur weighs them down tremendously. the scent of herbs carries throughout their camp day and night, which is where the captain got the name mintclan.

mintclan cats put up quite a front for other clans. they act friendly and timid around others, and take their smallest cats to gatherings to appear weak. to those who ally with them, they show their true colors, and those who try to take advantage of them get teeth to the throat. this strategy was developed by the first captain.
thank my lucky stars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ilhdc7 » Sun Dec 31, 2017 11:56 am

w͙i͙n͙t͙e͙r͙c͙l͙a͙n͙
Total: 026 <3 {7 kits}
Male: 013 | Female: 013
Next Moonpool Visit: January 3rd
Next Kits Due In: ---
Prey Servings: 5

redwing & heronstride
"Are you kidding?" Redwing shook her coat with displeasure, her eyes narrowed on Scorchscream who was sleeping across the camp. "He pushed you into a berry patch? Thorns and all?"

"Right! It was on purpose, and he says I should be more careful," She shook her head and laid down, "It hurt too, I almost had to go visit Badgerheart, and we all how she is... Anyways, enough about me, whats been up with you lately? I feel like we never get a chance to talk at all."

Redwing laughed and curled up next to heronstride, "Nothing really that important," She sighed and rolled her eyes, "But, me and Timberclaw are thinking about kits now though."

Heronstride squealed, as per being a best friend dictates, "You are!? I thought you didn't want kits??" Heronstride never liked Timberclaw, but Redwing had known him longer than her, so she figured that he might have some redeeming qualities. Actually, he didn't have any redeeming qualities, she hated him. But, if her best friend was in love with him, and mates with him, she felt like she shouldn't step on toes.

"I know, I know, but, Sootkit, and Lavenderkit, and goodness, they are all so cute! It just changed my mind and I couldn't help it," Redwing stared into the nursery with longing, wishing she could be in there. And with Cricketwing, the newest queen joining, she was sure that it was a sign, whatever it was.

Heronstride looked at Redwing, she could tell that the feelings weren't her own, Redwing was a serious warrior, and in her prime, she had never thought about kits until Timberclaw thought about them, and then manipulated her into wanting them. "Redwing, I gotta tell you how a feel, just to get it out there."

"Alright, go on," Redwing was hesitant to hear what Heronstride was going to tell her, as if the news might change her mind to have kits or to even be a mother. She just wanted her best friends support, and not any wrathful warnings.

"I just," She paused to gather her thoughts, "I just don't like Timberclaw, I feel like he's got a hidden agenda and I can't figure out what!"

"A hidden agenda? You are crazy! He's just Timberclaw, just my mate, nothing special honestly!" Redwing saw the way Heronstride was looking at her, and she rolled her eyes at her friend. "I'll be careful, he won't 'corrupt' my kits, alright?"

all kits
Pikekit stood on the edge before the drop off at the nursery. His orange tabby coat shifting in the wind. He was larger than all of the kits in the nursery, and he relished in the power of control. His eyes sparkled as he told them what to do, and where to do it, and how to act and be. "You gotta practice! I'm the leader!"

"Why are you the leader?" Sootkit snarled, "Salmonstar is my dad! One of us should be leader!" She hated the tom, eversince he joined with his shy mother. He walked all over her, and Sootkit hated to watch her deal with such a terrible kit.

"That's not how it works Sootkit!" Pikekit snapped, pointing his tail straight up into the air.

"It should!" Yelled Screechkit. She was standing next to Snowkit, the gentle kit who the had only learned recently was blind. Screechkit feared that one day she would fall off the edge, and then she would never have her sweet sister, who always stopped the fights between her and Sootkit.

Shellkit, Gullkit, and Lavenderkit peaked out from the nursery, they knew what to do when Sootkit looked like she was about to murder Pikekit. Shellkit wobbled to the resting Seabird, and shook her awake. "Its Pikekit again, he's made Sootkit angry again!"

Seabird yawned and nuzzled the three kits gently, "Thank you dears." She padded out of the den and gently picked Sootkit up by the scruff and pulled her into the den. She flicked her tail over Screechkit and Snowkits backs, gently pulling them back into the den with her. She left Pikekit alone, for Cricketwing to deal with, although she knew that the push-ever of a molly wouldn't be able to do anything.

When she placed Sootkit down, she saw her pouting, "Now, what was this fight about?" Her voice sounded like sleigh bells, gently ringing in the wind. Her large, long-coated fur dwarfed the small kits, but she could tell that Sootkit was having trouble explaining. She prodded, "Go on!"

"He-He-He!" Sootkit groaned and laid down, "I don't know, he just makes me so mad, I almost pushed him off the cliff!"

Seabird glared at Sootkit, "If you did, you would be in a world of hurt. You would probably ruin your chances of becoming a warrior.. Ever!" Seabird feared that Sootkit actually might have, if she didn't come in time. Seabird needed to scare that thought right out of her brain.

"Never be a warrior?" Sootkits eyes widened, and she felt scared, "I didn't actually! I promise!"

Seabird nodded, "I know! But don't even think like that! Murder, even of the most annoying cats, is a horrible crime to commit!"

mambaquake & timberclaw
Mambaquake felt her fur bristle as she overheard Redwing talk about kits with Heronstride. She was supposed to have kits with Timberclaw, she was supposed to raise killers. She quietly snarled and shook her head. This needed to be addressed. And now. SH stalked her way p to the warriors den, and found TImberclaw alone inside. "So, kits with Redwing? I thought you were done with that spineless she-cat?"

Timberclaw stood up, and narrowed his eyes, "All kits are good kits. She might as well have some while she still believes I like Salmonstar. Plus her kits could be used trained by us." He stalked forward, his eyes pinned on Mambaquake. The she-cat was a force to be reckoned with.

Mambaquake cackled, "I just overheard her conversation with Heronstride, she says she won't let her kits be 'corrupted' by you. She already doesn't trust you. The seed is sprouting, and you should nip it in the bud."

"Is that a threat?" He asked, ears twitching in anger. His face scrunched up in anger, "Corrupted? The kits would never be corrupted by me. They will grow into their natural right."

"We will see! Timberclaw, be careful, many a cats don't like you."

flintpaw & mambaquake
"I'm having kits, Flintpaw," She sat down next the apprentice, the apprentice and her had become very close, ever since Timberclaw had recruited them.

"Right now!" He shook his head, "You are so stupid. They will figure it out!"

"Not right now you idiot! But, soon, someday. For Timberclaw. For the cause," She placed a paw onto Flintpaws paw(lol wut).

He growled, "That means I have to wait longer to kill Heronstride. I don't want to!"

"You HAVE to wait. We would be overrun if we attacked now! When the kits are warriors, and Timberclaw has gathered more recruits, we will strike. It will be glorious! I miss killing. When I met Ibisthroat, she made me stop. I was an assassin for hire, and now, I can train kits to be like me. To be killers, to be vicious and death monsters."

Flintpaw stared at her, What a nut! He thought. She was taking this way too far, but the she-cat wouldn't be stopped, "Alright! Alright! You are a vicious death machine blah blah blah!" He shook her paw off of his, "Names for the kits? And who is naming the firstborn?"

"You are, obviously! I'd thought youd've picked that up by now!" Mambaquake paused and thought about names, she wanted the names to be vicious like hers, she was named after one of the most venomous snakes after all! "For a tom, shark or vulture. For a molly, viper or wasp."

Flintpaw laughed, "You suck at names!" He rolled his eyes, "Way to be obvious about the names Mambaquake. NOBODY will know that they are gonna be evil," He scoffed, "But i'll name the firstborn Piranha if its a tom, and I guess, Piranha if its a molly too. I like that name, for a killer, ya know?"

Mambaquake laughed, "So be it!!"

badgerheart & windpaw
Badgerheart was out herb hunuting again, muttering as she did so, all of a sudden, a large white tom came up and sat beside her. She growled, "What do you want?" He was a large cat, could easily bowl her over and honestly kill her. But he didn't look like a killer. He looked frightened of her, just what she wanted!

"I'm Windpaw, your apprentice," He paused and stared at her, "Badgerheart right? Why they call ya that?"

"Correct your grammer Windpaw, I will not talk to a cat who uses poor grammer!" She glared at him again, "It's because I'm mean and groutchy and have the heart of a badger."

He nodded, "Ok! Can I help? Back in my old clan, I memorized all the herbs, and how to use them. I'm not mouse-brained!"

Badgerheart sigh and looked up at him, "Alright! Perfect! I don't have to work with a flea-brain! Alright, Lets get started!"

new cats; rookfur, cricketwing, pikekit, soaringstep, windpaw
moonpool; ---
hunting; mambaquake, ibisthroat, wolffrost, phantompaw, rookfur
patrol; salmonstar, scorchscream, poppysong, heronstride, flintpaw,
guard; aloeleap
resting; ---
herb hunting; badgerheart & windpaw search for herbs
mates; timberclaw tries for kits with redwing & mambaquake
kitting; ---
kit->apprentice; ---
apprentice->warrior; ---
training; wolffrost & phantompaw (swimming), heronstride & flintpaw (swimming),
badgerheart & windpaw (swimming)
fresh-kill; (5) robin & x2mouse

smol note;; * in front on name = timberclaw follower
          Leader:
          salmonstar | 28m | tom | X
          Lives: [9/9] ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
          aloeleap | 31m | tom | X

Medicine Cats:
          badgerheart | 35m | molly | X
          windpaw (call)| 11m | tom | X

Warriors:
          scorchscream | 26m | tom | X
          wolffrost | 28m | tom | X
          *timberclaw | 23m | tom | behind
          redwing | 24m | molly | in front
          heronstride | 24m | molly | X
          *mambaquake | 31m | molly | X
          ibisthroat | 27m | molly | X
          poppysong | 33m | molly | X
          rookfur | 18m | tom | X
          soaringstep | 41m | tom | X

Apprentices:
          phantompaw (belly) | 8m | tom | X
          *flintpaw (owl) | 7m | tom | X

Queens:
          seabird | 26m | molly | X
          cricketwing | 29m | molly | X

Kits:
          snowkit | 3m | molly | X - blind & albino
          screechkit | 3m | molly | X - runt
          sootkit | 3m | molly | X - runt
          shellkit | 1m | molly | X
          gullkit | 1m | tom | X
          lavenderkit | 1m | molly | X
          pikekit | 5m | tom | X

Elders:
          barkfang | 147m | tom | X
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | mountain | open
    East | marsh | open
    South | Marineclan | bel.
    West | forest | open

Medicine Store
    x1 catmint | for deadly green cough, or white cough
    x1 lambs ears | strength
    x2 juniper berry | belly aches, strength, breathing, anxiety
    x1 poppyseed | sleep, shock, ease pain
    x1 goldenrod | healing wounds
    x1 chamomile | strengthens heart, soothes mind
    x3 borage | helps queens milk to come
    x1 cobweb | stops bleeding, binds wounds
    x1 chervil | helps heal wounds, stop stomach aches
    x1 ragwort | aching joints, strength
    x4 raspberry leaves | painkiller & stops bleeding
    x2 honey | soothes infections, sore throats, coughs
    x1 tansy | cough, stops green cough, cure poison&wounds, sooth throats
    x2 burnet | stops minor bleeding, strength

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Rainbow Trout | x3 | 3 servings
    Sparrow | x4 | 3 servings
    Squirrel | x2 | 3 servings
    Mouse | x1 | 1 servings
    Vole | x2 | 1 servings
    Robin | x2 |  3 servings

Mentors:

wolffrost | phantompaw | 2 |
    hunting, swimming, climbing, forest battle, water battle, tree battle
    heronstride | flintpaw | 1 |
    hunting, swimming, climbing, forest battle, water battle, tree battle
    badgerheart | windpaw | 2 |
    swimming, climbing, navigation, communication, comforting, organization, defence
    herb recognition, herb usage, poisons, kitting, mending, cures, death

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    salmonstar & seabird
    -L1-snowkit, screechkit, sootkit
    timberclaw & redwing
    no kits yet
    aloeleap & pearlheart(marineclan)
    -L1- shellkit, gullkit, lavenderkit, leafkit & dovekit of marineclan
    wolffrost & ibisthroat
    no kits yet
    unknown male & cricketwing
    -L1- pikekit
Last edited by ilhdc7 on Mon Jan 01, 2018 8:22 am, edited 3 times in total.
ilhdc7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Galipaygo » Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:10 pm

Fireclan
Number of Cats: 15

Snowpaw was out of the apprentice’s den and jumping around camp excitedly before even Timberstar woke up. Brindlepaw found it annoying and Hollypelt wasn’t so fond of the excitement either for it woke her as the sun rose. When Timbertstar did wake up, he saw Snowpaw sitting with a tail flicking right in front of the warrior’s den. He turned his ears back and sighed. Hopefully Birchfur was ready for this...
———
Stonebark woke up to find Birchfur leaving the den and being attacked by her apprentice. He smiled, thinking of how nice that eould be, and quickly bound out of his nest and trotted over to the nursery to check on Littleheart. She purred when she felt his nose touch her head and looked up to him with a smile. Her big belly was very clearly almost ready to pop, any moon now, and Stonebark was very excited to see his kits. They then watched as Rainpelt’s kits bolted out of the nursery and began to attack one another. It was so cute.
———
As all clan members emerged from their dens, Saltwind began assigning tasks to every warrior he saw. It was nice for Timberstar to see such a busy and lively clan after so many moons of loneliness. He was overjoyed with the sight. He turned to see Birchfur and Fernheart talking together as their apprentices ran ahead, most likely to train together, and saw Stonebark emerge from the nursery and get assigned a task by Saltwind. It was so nice...

Birchfur and Fernheart take Brindlepaw and Snowpaw training in combat
Timberstar, Stonebark, and Silvertail patrol the boarders
Goldenflower, Stonebark, and Saltwind go hunting
Hollypelt searches for herbs
Birchfur, Snowpaw, and Saltwind patrol the boarders
Fernheart, Brindlepaw, and Silvertail hunt
The clan consumes one bird and one mouse, 4 servings!

Leader:
          Timberstar | 46 moons | Tom |

Deputy:
          Saltwind | 41 Moons | Male |

Medicine Cat:
          Hollypelt | 28 moons | Female |

Warriors:
          Birchfur | 37 moons | Female |
          Fernheart | 44 moons | Female |
          Littleheart | 24 moons | Female |
          Stonebark | 34 moons | Male
          Silvertail | 45 moons | Female |
          Goldenflower | 57 moons | Female |
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]❦[/url]

Apprentices:
          Brindlepaw | 11 moons | Male |
          Snowpaw | 12 moons | Female |

Queens:
          Rainpelt | 35 moons | Female |
          Littleheart | 24 moons | Female | -Due in 1 moons

Kits:
          Bramblekit | 3 moons | Male |
          Juniperkit | 3 moons | Female |
          Greykit | 3 moons | Male |

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    Northeast | Clan Name | Username
    East | Leafclan | Zephyrine
    Southeast | Clan Name | Username
    Southwest | Clan Name | Username
    Northwest | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Chervil | Infected wounds/Bellyaches/Kitting | -2x
    Goldenrod | Healing wounds | -1x
    Lungwart | Cures yellowcough | -1x
    Cobwebs | Slow/stop bleeding/Bind broken bones | -4x
    Horsetail | Treat infections/Stop bleeding | -2x
    Celandine | Sooth damaged eyes | -1x
    Sweet-Sedge | Eases infection | -2x
    Lavender | Cures fevers/chills, hides scent of death | -1x
    Dock | Soothes wound pain/Sore pads | -1x
    Comfrey | Usage | -1x
    Catmint | Usage | -1x
    Yarrow | Usage | -1x
    Poppy Seeds | Usage | -1x
    Wild Garlic | Usage | -1x
    Juniper Berries | Usage | -1x

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Vole | x2 | 1 servings
    Mice | x5 | 1 servings
    Small Fish | x4 | 2 servings
    Squirrel | x5 | 2 servings
    Big Fish | x3 | 3 servings
    Birds | x4 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    Fernheart | Brindlepaw | 2 |
    ↳Combat
    ↳Hunting
    ↳Moves
    Birchfur | Snowpaw | No. of training sessions |
    ↳Moves

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Rainpelt and Unknown | Tinykit, Juniperkit, and Greykit
    Name and Name | Kits
Devote oneself to something beautiful.

"May your dreams become bestsellers" -Galipaygo
"Don't listen to what others say. They don't know you and your limits." -?

I love gifting people! Please don't ban for it
Galipaygo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arya22 » Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:20 pm

Number of Cats: 36
(19 Mollies 17 Toms)

"Hopstripe, do you want to go hunting again?" Rowangaze called. Night was only just starting to fall and there would be plenty enough of light to hunt. Now that it was newleaf, days lasted longer and they has a lot more time to do other things. Hopstripe smiled widely. She was getting more used to being around Rowangaze now, and it always made her happy. "sure!" She bounded after him, true to her name.

The two cats disappeared in the forest. Honeyear had not noticed them. Walking side by side, they talked about many things, and barely hunted. Those were their usual hunting lessons, it was more of an excuse to spend time together. Rowangaze had just said something to make Hopstripe laugh when he scented something that wasn't prey. "Hopstripe..." he started in a low voice, but she had already crouched low and was listening intently. Two cats were coming closer, and she didn't recognize their scents. Voices were heard. "Are you sure you scented something? I'm getting worried..." it was a molly's voice. "I'm positive. I know that there'll be a cat here somewhere to help." After a look at Rowangaze, Hopstripe stood back up and walked towards the voices. "Excuse me?"

Suddenly all went quiet. For a while there was no sound at all, but finally a tentative voice rose up. "Did someone speak?..." Hopstripe smiled. "Yes, me." and after a rustle of leaves, two cats appeared from behind the bushes. Hopstripe and Rowangaze tried hard not to stare, but it was hard. They were just... So different! The male was a light golden color, a little larger than the female. He had black stripes all over his body and on the outer corners of his eyes, thin black lines led out. His face was rather full of fur and seemed to be of a different shape than most cats. The female was more ginger, and smaller. Her fur was slightly lighter but otherwise she seemed to have the same markings and facial shape.

"Who are you?" Hopstripe asked, simply curious. "We are Gold and Ginger, from a far-away country... Many things happened to us and we ended up here. But we don't want to stay alone like this." Hopstripe glanced at Rowangaze and smiled. He smiled back and nodded. "If you want, you could maybe come to live in our clan." the molly said. "Swallowclan." The two cats looked at each other and there was silence for a while. They spoke in whispers, so quiet the other two couldn't hear. Finally they looked back at Hopstripe and Rowangaze, then smiled. "Thank you very much for your offer, we will come with you." Hopstripe made a little excited jump. "Yay!" Together, the group of four started towards the camp.

~

"We'll be apprentices tomorrow, right? We'll be apprentices!" Lynxkit's high-pitched, excited voice rose over the quietness of the nursery. Whisperleap smiled. "Yes, tomorrow..." she wished he wouldn't talk as loud. Now in all honesty, Whisperleap was a little worried. Ravenfeather had been killed just after leaving the nursery. How did she know it would be alright? Lynxkit walked to the opening of the nursery and looked out longingly. How much he wished to be out there! Soon he'd be training to be a real warrior. Hailkit stayed quietly huddled with her mother, but Ivykit was more curious. She followed her brother and looked out, to that world she would explore soon. Suddenly something out there caught her eye.

"Spiderstar! Spiderstar! Here are two new cats that want to join!" Rowangaze called as they marched into camp. Many cats around them came closer, often to stare. Gold and Ginger definitely looked very uncomfortable. Spiderstar was inside the medicine den, resting. When he heard the voices, he tried to stand, but Fawnthroat pushed him down. "No." she said firmly. "You're not going out and hurt yourself, I'll get them to come in." Spiderstar sighed. He was embarrassed, embarrassed he couldn't stand like a leader should. But he bowed to his medicine cat's authority and stayed put. Soon enough, the two strange cats came in, looking around with a worried expression and pressed together. "Welcome to Swallowclan." Spiderstar said kindly.

~The next day~

Iceflower woke early the next day, and as she left the warriors den she noticed someone else was up already, it was Pebblesplash. When he saw her, he jumped a little but smiled. "Oh-Oh hello Iceflower." he murmured. Iceflower sat down graciously. "hello Pebblesplash." she smiled and tilted her head a little. Pebblesplash blushed furiously. "So, how come you're up so early?" she asked. "did you not sleep well?" she sounded so concerned! In truth, Iceflower was rather amused by this. Pebblesplash, however, did not see that. He shook his head quickly. "Oh no! I-I slept well. Did you sleep well?" he tried to keep the conversation going, but he was entranced by all her movements and wasn't thinking carefully. Iceflower smiled again brightly. "oh yes, thank you! So nice of you to ask." she purred a little.

Pebblesplash had opened his mouth to tall when Beetlewing left the den. The new arrival didn't notice Pebblesplash straight away and smiled at Iceflower. "good morning!" he said shyly. Iceflower smiled wider. "hello Beetlewing, Pebblesplash and me were just talking together." she nodded at the other tom. Beetlewing turned around quickly to look at Pebblesplash- and a look of annoyance and jealously crossed his face. As soon as it came it was gone though, and he smiled. "hello Pebblesplash." he said. The small group didn't have time to talk and long though, since others were waking up now and left the dens.

In the medicine den, Spiderstar had convinced Fawnthroat to let him go out and make the announcements. "I'll be quick." he promised. Then, he slowly and painfully made his way to the high rock and climbed on. It was hard, and as he finally reached the top, breathing hard, a stable of doubt went through him. It was only the injuries, right? He wasn't getting too old... Hopefully. At last he straightened up and looked around. "may all cats able to catch their own prey father beneath this rock!"

At first, Spiderstar was surprised by a few things. There seemed to be at the same time more and less cats... Fuzzyheart and Wheatfur were missing, but there was an extra group. That was it! Whisperleap was back, and her kits were now six moons. They would become apprentices! Shinekit and Flintpaw were also well enough to start training too. When all had settled down, Spiderstar smiled.

"firstly I would like to welcome two new cats into our clan. Gold and Ginger, from far away, we're found yesterday and have expressed the wish of joining us. Gold will be renamed as Goldflight, and Ginger as Gingerglow." some cats cheered for them. "but we also have a lot of new apprentices. Hailkit, Lynxkit and Ivykit, you all grew and are now six moons, old enough to become apprentices. Lynxkit, you are now Lynxpaw, and your mentor will be Honeyear. Ivykit, you are now named Ivypaw, and your mentor will be Hopstripe. Hailkit, you will be Hailpaw and have Freckleface as your mentor!" he waited a second, but before cats could cheer their names he raised his paw. "Shinekit and Flintpaw habe finally recovered enough and will now train as apprentices. Shinekit, with the new name Shinepaw, you will train with Brambleburr as your mentor. Flintpaw, your new mentor is Rowangaze." at last he stopped talking and all the cats cheered loudly.

"Ivypaw! Hailpaw! Lynxpaw! Shinepaw! Flintpaw!" the young apprentices, with no exceptions, we're smiling brightly. On one side, Mikestep and Whisperleap watched their children with tears in their eyes. They were so big now. Sunlight and Ivythorn smiled too as they saw Shinepaw and Flintpaw smile. They had been worried for them, but seeing the young cats happy was a great present. From above, Spiderstar was smiling brightly. He was so proud of them! After a while if the cats cheering, it died down and Spiderstar could talk again.

"now, Honeyear, if you could give ou-" suddenly, the leader stopped talking. His face cramped up and he stood wavering for a second, at the top of the high rock, before collapsing. It was chaos. Cats gasped, some tried to get to Spiderstar while others hung back in worried groups. There were babbles of voices everywhere znd no-one could gear each other. Suddenly a clear voice cut through everything. "QUIET!!" it was Fawnthroat. Cats parted to let her pass as she ran towards Spiderstar, Ashwhisper carrying some herbs just after. "Honeyear, just give out patrols!" the medicine cat called, and then concentrated on the leader.

Honeyear, in a corner, had been thinking about this. So useful... He had been wishing things like that would happen. Now, the leader probably only had about six lives left, and it would greatly help him... When Fawnthroat said his name, he looked up. "oh, apprentices, you will all train with your mentors! Ashwhisper and Fawnthroat, you can look for herbs. Sycamorewhisker, Smokewhisker, Barkknot and Mossfur, I need you to check back on where the badgers were last time and see where they're at. Whisperleap, Mikestep, Fireblaze, Sandpelt and Ivythorn I'd like you to go on a border patrol. Beetlewing, Specklefang, Pebblesplash, Ferretstrike, Sunlight and Iceflower on another." being finished, he stood to go look for his new apprentice. Maybe he could get him to help...

(Gingerglow and Goldenflight have joined Swallowclan! (my advent cats) They are mates and try for kits.
Spiderstar lost a life due to a heart attack!
Shinekit is now Shinepaw, Brambleburr's apprentice!
Flintpaw is now Rowangaze's apprentice!
Hailkit is now Hailpaw, Freckleface's apprentice!
Ivykit is now Ivypaw, Hopstripe's apprentice!
Lynxkit is now Lynxpaw, Honeyear's apprentice!
Spiderstar is resting
Shinepaw and Brambleburr training (hunting)
Flintpaw and Rowangaze training (climbing)
Hailpaw and Freckleface training (hunting)
Ivypaw and Hopstripe training (fighting)
Lynxpaw and Honeyear training (fighting)
Ashwhisper and Fawnthroat looking for kitting herbs
Smokewhisker, Sycamorewhisker, Barkknot and Mossfur are going to the west border to check where the badgers are
Whisperleap, Mikestep, Fireblaze, Sandpelt and Ivythorn patrolling
Beetlewing, Specklefang, Pebblesplash, Ferretstrike, Sunlight and Iceflower patrolling)

Leader:
          Spiderstar | 78 moons | Male | X
          Lives: ★★★★★★

Deputy:
          Honeyear | 60 moons | Male | X

Medicine Cat:
          Fawnthroat | 81 moons | Female | X
          Ashwhisper | 18 moons | Female | X

Medicine Cat apprentice:

Warriors:
          Smokewhisker | 42 moons | Male | X
          Barkknot | 62 moons | Male | X
          Mikestep | 29 moons | Male | X
          Freckleface | 52 moons | Male | X
          Hopstripe | 29 moons| Female | X
          Sycamorewhisker | 55 moons | Male | X
          Brambleburr| 55 moons | Female | X
          Beetlewing | 21 moons | Male | X
          Specklefang | 21 moons | Female | X
          Sandpelt | 25 moons | Male | X
          Smokebreath | 44 moons | Male | X
          Fogspark | 44 moons | Female | X
          Pebblesplash | 17 moons | Male | X
          Rowangaze | 31 moons | Male | X
          Fireblaze | 16 moons | Male | X
          Mossfur | 23 moons | Male | X
          Iceflower | 18 moons | Female | X
          Ivythorn | 18 moons | Female | X
          Sunlight | 14 moons | Female | X
          Ferretstrike | 14 moons | Male | X
          Whisperleap | 28 moons | Female | X
          Goldenflight | 26 moons | Male | X
          Gingerglow | 24 moons | Female | X

Apprentices:
          Flintpaw | 11 moons | Female | X
          Lynxpaw | 6 moons | Male | X
          Ivypaw | 6 moons | Female | X
          Hailpaw | 6 moons | Female | X
          Shinepaw | 7 moons | Female | X

Queens:
          Wheatfur | 63 moons | Female | X (gives birth in my next next post)
          Moonshadow | 60 moons | Female | X (gives birth in my next post)
          Barleystorm | 52 moons | Female | X (gives birth in my next post)
          Fuzzyheart | 14 moons | Female | X (gives birth in my next next post)

Kits:
          Stonekit | 3 moons | Male | X

Elders:

Ally Clans:
    Mapleclan | purrfect
    Lotusclan | wolfie
    Quarzclan | Sunnymcsun
    Blueclan | miss universe
    Boulderclan | shasta blue
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders:
    North: Clan name | Owner
    East: Clan name | Owner
    South: Clan name | Owner
    West: Sorrelclan | Skygold

Medicine Store
    Borage leaves | It produces more and better milk. It also brings down fevers. | x2
    Catmint | Best remedy for the deadly greencough, which kits and elders usually catch in the season of leaf-bare. Can also be used for whitecough.| x2
    Cobwebs | To soak up and stop (or slow) the bleeding. It may also be used to bind broken bones.| x5
    Feverfew | Reduces body temperature for cats with fever or chills. Also heals aches and pains, especially good for headaches.| x0
    Poppy seeds | They can help a cat sleep, soothe shock or distress, or ease pain. Not recommended for nursing queens.| x3
    Alder bark | cures toothache. | x1
    Lavender | Cures fever and chills. Also used to hide the scent of death. | x2
    Hawkweed | Like catmint, can be used for greencough| x1
    Bindweed | Fastens sticks to broken legs to keep them in place. | x0
    Broom | It is used to make poultices for broken legs and wounds. | x1
    Dandelion | Eases breathing or kitten-cough, as well as cracked or sore pads. | x0
    Chervil | For infected wounds and bellyache, respectively. Can also be used during kitting. | x5
    Thyme | Calms nervousness, anxiety, and cats who are in shock.| x2
    Dock | Soothes scratches, though can sting when being applied. Soothes sore pads. If placed in nests, it can ease the pain of wounds.| x1
    Lungwort | Cures yellowcough. | x1
    Marigold | Stops infection. Stops bleeding. Used for inflammation of stiff joints. | x0
    Ivy leaves | Used to carry and store other herbs. | x1
    Water hemlock | Causes writhing, pain, and foaming at the mouth. | x1
    Ragwort leaves | Treats aching joints and keeps a cat's strength up.| x1
    Burnet | Is said to help stop minor bleeding on Twolegs. Keeps a cat's strength up.| x1 (used on Spiderstar)
    Elder leaves | Soothes sprains. | x1
    Goatweed | Eases anxiety and grief. | x2
    Oak leaves | Stops infection from setting in. | x1
    Rush | Helps hold a broken limb in place, such as casts for Twolegs. | x1
    Beech leaves | Used to carry other herbs around. | x1
    Name | Effect | x?

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    (6 servings per post)
    Mice | x5 | 5 servings
    Vole | x5 | 5 servings
    Small fish | x4 | 8 servings
    Big fish | x3 | 9 servings
    Bird | x4 | 12 servings
    Rabbit | x3 | 6 servings (used up)
    Total: 45 servings left over/ 7 posts

Mentors:
    Rowangaze | Flintpaw | 4: fishing, fighting, hunting, climbing
    Brambleburr | Shinepaw | 1: hunting
    Honeyear | Lynxpaw | 1: fighting
    Freckleface | Hailpaw | 1: hunting
    Hopstripe | Ivypaw | 1: fighting
    Mentor | Apprentice | number of training sessions: which ones

Deceased Cats:
    Ravenfeather | 58 moons | Female | Murdered by Hopstripe | X
    Fauna | 177 moons | Female | Eating water hemlock given by Honeyear | X
    Leafstrike | 63 moons | Male | Murdered by Honeyear | X
    Cat Name | Cat age at death | Gender | Cause of Death | [url=link]X[/url]

Mates:
    Barkknot and Wheatfur
    Barleystorm and Sycamorewhisker
    Whisperleap and Mikestep
    Moonshadow and Freckleface
    Fuzzyheart and Fireblaze
    Gingerglow and Goldenflight
    Name and Name

Crushes:
    Honeyear -> Brambleburr
    Hopstripe <-> Rowangaze
    Flintpaw <-> Ferretstrike
    Iceflower -> Ferretstrike
    Ivythorn <-> Mossfur
    Pebblesplash -> Iceflower
    Beetlewing -> Iceflower
    Sunlight -> Pebblesplash
    Name ->/<-> Name

Families:
    Wheatfur+???= Fireblaze
    Silvershade+Badgerclaw (Both Thicketclan)= Beetlewing, Specklefang
    Ravenfeather+Leafstrike= Ferretstrike, Fuzzyheart
    Fawnthroat+Brackenheart (Waveclan)= Freckleface
    Barleystorm+Sycamorewhisker= Sandpelt
    ???+??? (Ivyclan) = Fogspark, Smokebreath
Bookworm | she/her | bi & demisexual
I am Arya22 and I'm a female who likes reading
Pm me to chat about anything at all!
Signature coded by Amburned. Thank you!!
Arya22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

clan replies / starter posts.

Postby deimido » Sun Dec 31, 2017 7:51 pm

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
ShrikeClan | DasCanadianSparkle wrote:
███████████████████████████████████████████████

███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
color - #4E5427

Territory. ShrikeClan lies in a forest in a multiple connection system of well, tunnels underground. The camp is barely visible but you can see a bit where it is as the grass doesn't really grow right where it is at. It's surrounded by a few thickets to help provide support. A few steps away is a small creek that runs through the forest. Kits are allowed in the shallow parts and far away from a small waterfall that lies more pawsteps away. The river is a prime area for fishing and catching prey that might be taking a sip of water. It is also a great place to grab some moss and herbs and pebbles for the kits to play with. Hunting grounds are anywhere close by to camp. The cats are willing to catch anything that isn't too big for them. Considering their tiny legs, smaller prey are more resourceful and easier to catch then larger prey. With camp, the main entrance is surrounded by a few pebbles where the cat may enter inside. Once inside, a large open room lit well enough by the entrance tunnel is revealed where a majority of the camp resides in. Along the walls are all the dens with some having items to help mark them out. The leaders den is again represented by a few pebbles. The medicine cat's den has a few moss pieces stashed beside its entrance. The other dens must be memorized which usually starts once a kit is able to walk without help from its parents. Another long tunnel leads to a more broken roof room where the leader or medicine cat may contact it's StarClan ancestors. A small pool of water from the rain lays there and a cat must touch a nearby stone and lick the water once in order to contact their ancestors.
Cats. Due to the clan being underground, cats of ShrikeClan have evolved to be smaller. The most common breeds for ShrikeClan are anything in the shorthair range but medium and long aren't too rare. The cats have a more darker scare to their pelts such as black, gray, blue, brown, and red. Torties are also founded. Calicos aren't too far off. Ginger and Fawn cats aren't common but aren't rare. White cats are the most rare. Patters and white spotting don't have a specified rarity. Cats here are either assigned to be a hunter or fighter. Though every cat in the clan must learn how to dig in order to help expand the clan if needed.
Prey/Predator. The prey of ShrikeClan consists of mice, squirrels, fish, birds, shrews, and if lucky enough, rabbits. The predators are any large animal and large birds due to how small these cats are.
Traditions. When a kit is born, the leader will watch how it grows and its interests during its kithood. When it's ready to be an apprentice, the leader will announce what rank it will go into, a hunter or fighter. When a kit is assigned, a warrior from that rank will teach it what it needs to know. When the apprentice is ready for its ceremony, it must stay isolated from its clan for a moon in the ancestor chamber where it will get to know its ancestors better and learn things about how to be a true ShrikeClan cat. They will not eat for a moon as well. After a moon, it will come out and the leader will give it its name. If there are multiple cats becoming warriors, then they will all go at the same time and bond to become stronger as a family. When a cat is ready to retire, it and the leader must walk to the river where the cat will take a bath in the water to wash away all of its hard work to have a peaceful life as an elder. When a cat is ready to be leader, a thorn must be used to cut the cat's paw pad to show it's willing to protect its clan even if it will cause him to die someday before they can receive their lives.

[ ShrikeClan has been founded! ]

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
CosmoClan | ~Glaceon~ wrote:
CosmoClan
~When you wish upon a Star anything can happen~

A long time ago the spirit cats of the stars split into two, the well known StarClan and the mysterious SpaceColony. The SpaceColony was always a mystery to the first five clans, yet as time wore on they were forgotten despite the fact that they were once the rulers of the stars. Yet another cat from the mountain decided they did not want to be a tribe, and created a sixth clan unknown to the others worshiping the brilliant depths of space. They became CosmoClan. But after a flood swept away their clan, they were reduced to only one clanmate, a queen carrying her mate's kits. She traveled to a rouge group to look after her kits, and left them there. One of the kits went on to join a clan, but after that began to fall apart he received a message from the spirits telling him that StarClan was home to the ones who forgot the legends the constellations held.

CosmoClan has always been home to the lorekeepers of the cat world, where every step of the way is taken with caution from beliefs. The ancestors to this tribe have always taken their ways from messages written in the constellations and nature, and the SpaceColony's signs. Yet mostly these cats follow natures path, and their version of StarClan only gives them riddles and hints hidden in the real world. Thus these cats are more independent and imagination is encouraged as it helps the ways of life. They are very open, and even the smallest of signs is shared with the Clan. They talk a lot- mostly because some of them like the sounds of their own voices- and share everything, from prophecies to even eating prey together. These cats are known for being very opinionated as well and will debate many things, even leading to ancient rules being destroyed for another. Variation is key for them, so much that camp is often changed due to the fact that they prefer staying hidden. There are two deputies that act as healers (the Solar Guardian and the Lunar Guardian), also when a leader dies they will fight for leadership; once one leader is chosen the Guardian left at their role will mentor a cat to become the Second Guardian. The Solar Guardian guards/looks after cats/heals during the day, while the Lunar Guardian does vice-versa. A leader will have Star- as their prefix, apprentices have Rising- as a prefix, Solar/Lunar Guardians have Solar- or Lunar- respectively, and Kits have Young-.

These cats make their home in a very mysterious forest with many types of trees, the main one being towering pines and stout oaks. This forest is at the edge of a cliff, with the end of the cliff being home to a small jutting out cave on the cliff's walls known as the SunJaw for the way it juts out like teeth. This is where the leader communicates with the StarColony, and they travel down there using a small path made long before the rocks collapsed to create a stable jaw structure jutting out of the cliff face. Leaders travel here during the day, unlike most clans, and dream during the day while asking for cats at night withing upon a star. The dens form a circle around a clearing near the edge of the cliff, with a wall of bramble bushes surrounding the camp. The leader sleeps in the MoonTree (a very tall tree said to touch the sky, where announcements are said); The Nursery is an inconspicuous bramble bush blending into the wall of the camp; the Warrior's den is the actually part of the inner wall that creates the protection, so warriors can easily protect the camp; apprentices sleep in a thorny bush under the MoonTree's outstretched "arms". The Guardian den is a small cave that has been split into two that contains herbs, and two dens are on either side of the den. A tall, thin rock sits at the back of the cave, reaching half way into the den and stopping at the center point where the two cats can communicate.

(I have gained permission from Katrione to restart my clan with a previous warrior from my past clan, Emberblaze)

[ CosmoClan has been founded! ]

MintClan | thank my lucky stars wrote:
mintclan

mintclan cats are usually long haired and tall, with graceful legs. they have bright coats, mainly white, van, calico, tortoiseshell, golden or points. tabbies and smokes are uncommon in the clan, and solid dark colors are rarely seen. if a solid black cat is in the clan, it is considered a omen. most cats are incredibly large, but small cats have an equally important part to play.

the structure and roles of mintclan cats are somewhat different, in the sense that ranks have different names. mintclan cats are efficient and duty-bound. their leader is not called a leader, they are called captain. some cats believe in the star-walkers that enter their dreams, and some do not. a captain is not given nine lives, rather, they get faint impressions of memories from previous cats and instincts they did not have from their birth.

the cats territory is smaller than most, mainly because they see no reason to have so much. to the north, west and south - fields that stretch far beyond the eyes. their camp is in a field as well, made with heavy stones for dens. the camp has a circle of thorny brambles and briar bushes for protection. they go to the east for the wall around camp, where a large river flows. the east is also where the shaman goes to collect herbs. rarely do cats actually enter the water, seeing as their fur weighs them down tremendously. the scent of herbs carries throughout their camp day and night, which is where the captain got the name mintclan.

mintclan cats put up quite a front for other clans. they act friendly and timid around others, and take their smallest cats to gatherings to appear weak. to those who ally with them, they show their true colors, and those who try to take advantage of them get teeth to the throat. this strategy was developed by the first captain.

[ MintClan has been founded! ]

deimido

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me