Create A Clan- V.3

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

SilentClan - [001]

Postby Coyoteclaw11 » Sun Jul 23, 2017 5:32 pm

Number of Cats: 1 [1M, 0F]
servings - 2

Crim stood at alert, his nose raised to carefully scent the cave before him. It had a damp, earthy smell to it that drew him in much like everything else that'd lead him here. He could feel the cool, evening breeze ruffling his fur as if pushing him towards the cave, but he stood firm. He noticed the soft dirt as its entrance was littered with overlapping paw-prints, and when he focused, he could pick up the faded scents of countless cats. He leveled the cave with a calculating stare and ignored the now insistent gusts of wind.

Something brought cats to this place, though he couldn't tell why. It felt... it felt almost magical. Soft, pulsating waves of pure power seemed to waft from within, and the earthy scent intensified, as if the whole place was digging its claws within him and pulling. He relented, finally taking small, cautious steps into the cave. He wondered, flicking a fallen drop of water from his ear, if the steps he now traced were from cats drawn to the place as inexplicably as he'd been, if they'd found something amazing within, or if they'd padded straight to their doom.

His mind stuttered to a stop as he rounded the corner and saw it, the large stone set aglow by the moonlight streaming from the ceiling. The pull he'd felt his entire journey here, the whole reason he made the journey, felt its strongest there in that moment. He couldn't stop the rise and fall of his paws, drawing him closer and closer to the stone until he could feel his breath bounce off it. This is it. He felt it as strongly as if he'd been told his whole life that everything would lead him here, to this very moment. His entire world felt like it teetered on the edge of a cliff, and he was one slip from finding out whether he'd crash... or soar.

He took a deep breath, screwed his eyes shut, and took the leap, pushing his nose against the cool stone.

"We welcome you, Crimsonsky, to our home and forest"

"It's Crim," he corrected automatically, too thrown by the feeling of standing on solid ground, yet not. The words finally caught up to him, and he whipped his head up, meeting the eyes of cats with stars in their fur. "That's," he croaked, the cleared his throat and tried to will away the fear,"That's not even my name. Why the 'sky'?"

"You have been chosen to fulfill a very important prophecy," one of the cats continued, as if he'd never spoken. "We need new clans in this woods. We need leaders for these clans. We need you to lead one."

Crim shook his head and took a few hurried steps back, though they seemed to take him nowhere. "Clans? I...
you do know who I am? Or more accurately, who I'm not. I'm not this 'Crimsonsky' you think I am. I don't know the first thing about your 'clans' much less how to lead them.
"

"We know exactly who you are." The words sent a chill down his spine. "Rules, traditions,
ceremony... all can be learned, but the capacity to lead cannot. A true leader is born such. It's written across their soul, whether they know it or not. You have a destiny, Crim. We are only here to help you fufill it.
"

Crim swallowed shakily. The way they stared at him, he felt these cats really could see straight through him to his very soul. "What do I do?"

The gathered cats seemed pleased, and they pressed closer. "We will give you 9 lives," said one.

"And lead you to your new home," followed another.

"From there, it is up to you to build your clan. Protect them. Lead them to prosper." meowed a third.

"However," a fourth voice spoke up, and as he stepped forward, Crim's breath caught in his throat. "We may grant you a clanmate to start." The burly red tom's deep, rolling voice was kind, and his eyes shone with more than just stars. Crim found himself desperate to know him, and desperate to know why. Instead he just swallowed,
and turned his gaze to the other, gathered cats. "Someone to guide me. Please. If this clan-life can be learned,
then I ask only for someone to teach it to me. Then, I'll... I'll do as you wish. I will lead.
"

When he wakes, feeling like a newborn kit as he shakily pushes himself up, he feels... different. Reborn. The tom who'd wandered the streets without aim or drive to do anything more than survive was dead. The cat he was now had a mission, and it was with determination set deep in his bones that Crimsonstar stepped out of the cave.

-⚜-
SilentClan is founded.
Crimsonstar receives his 9 lives and asks for a deputy
-⚜-

Leader:
          Crimsonstar| 26 Moons | Tom|

Fiery red & black dusted tom w/ pale-green eyes
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Medicine Cat:

Warriors:

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Clan Name | Username
    East | Clan Name | Username
    South | Clan Name | Username
    West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:
    Cat Name | Cause of Death

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits

O
O
O

╔═════════════════════╗
Heyo, I'm Coyote!
| | ⚓︎ | © |

╚═════════════════════╝
Coyoteclaw11

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

sageclan -- 15

Postby kaden » Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:36 pm

number of cats: twenty-two (ten males, twelve females) | servings: five | next moonpool visit: six days | next kits: one post- mottlefang
──────────────────────────────────────
Minnowpaw was over the moon to have another apprentice joining the clan. When introduced to Fernpaw, the patched tom did not hesitate to introduce himself, "My name is Minnowpaw and I'll be sharing a den with you for the next couple of moons until I become a warrior," The tom explained. Fernpaw just nodded timidly, shuffling her paws. Honeystar, who had showed Fernpaw to Minnowpaw just smiled, "Don't be shy, Fernpaw! You'll get used to this place soon enough. Your training will start tomorrow- as will yours, Minnowpaw. I'm looking to promote you to become a warrior as soon as I can. Chestnutface will be your mentor, Fernpaw." The leader smiled at the two, touching her nose affectionately to the nervous Fernpaw's forehead. It was no secret to the cats that Honeystar simply adored the kits and young apprentices of the clan and often speaks with them as if they were her own kits. If she was honest with herself, Honeystar was just too caught up with responsibilities to even consider the possibility of taking on a mate. "Since there's no training for you two today you can go and help out with the queens and Nettlefur," she decided before quickly turning around and strutting away across camp. Minnowpaw rolled his eyes and let out a sigh, "I guess we better get started with our duties. I'll show you where to find the elder's den. We will start with Nettlefur." Fernpaw just nodded and the two apprentices made their way over to the poor excuse for a den where the clan's only elder, Nettlefur lived. The old molly had arrived a couple of moons ago and reserved herself to the den, rarely making an appearance. When the two cats entered, Nettlefur let out a mew of greeting, "Minnowpaw, isn't it? Who's this pretty young molly you have with you today," "Hello Nettlefur. This is Fernpaw, she's the new apprentice. " Fernpaw just smiled at Minnowpaw's introduction, "Can we do anything for you?" "It's nice to have new young 'uns running around camp. I think I have a few ticks on me. Would you mind getting some mouse bile to help remove them?" Minnowpaw spoke, trying to hide his disgust, "Of course, Nettlefur. We'll be right back." Minnowpaw turned around and bounded out of the small den with Fernpaw chasing close behind. The two apprentices streaked over to the medicine cat den, Fernpaw swatting at Minnowpaw's tail if she got the chance. But just as they were a few tail-lengths away from the den, they were blocked by three adult figures. The handsome, stocky figure of Duskfall stood in front of them with Hazelstripe and Cloudsplash smirking at either side of him. Cloudsplash spoke first, flicking her long tail, "What are you doing, Minnowpaw? And who is that?" The pretty she-cat asked, glaring at the tiny Fernpaw. Fernpaw spoke this time, determined to make an impression on these three intimidating young warriors, "I'm Fernpaw, Minnowpaw's best friend. We're going to fetch mouse bile for Nettlefur. But more importantly, who are you?" Fernpaw asked boldly, sticking out her chest. Cloudsplash smirked, leaning down to come face-to-face with Fernpaw, "I hate to break the news to you, Fernpaw, but we've known Minnowpaw much longer than you have. I'm Cloudsplash and this is my sister Hazelstripe and our friend, Duskfall,"[/i] The silver and white she-cat paused before being interrupted by Duskfall, "Minnowpaw, come out with us. We're going to explore the river. We're hoping it's still frozen over so we can play on it. Bring your friend here if you want," Minnowpaw paused, shuffling his paws, "I don't know... we're meant to be doing our apprentice duties," "Would you rather be sticking mouse bile on a grumpy old elder or have fun playing with us? We're only trying to be your friend. You really owe us something considering you haven't spoke to us since we became warriors," Minnowpaw was horrified. Why were his friends acting like this? They never used to be so manipulative, "Alright, but only for a while. You coming, Fernpaw?" "Fine, but it's not our fault if we get in trouble," the dark tabby she-cat muttered.

The group of friends traveled quickly and quietly, keeping close to the ground and with Hazelstripe leading the way, since she's been in the clan the longest and knows the way about the best. It took a while, but they soon reached the river, which was as rushing as ever and leaving some waves splashing over the bank. Hazelstripe paused and turned around, "We're here, guys," the pretty brown she-cat said, turning around to face her friends and sitting down, while the others formed a circle, sitting down around her. "So what are we going to do now?" Minnowpaw asked, "Let's play truth or dare," Duskfall suggested with a playful smirk. The others quickly agreed and Duskfall started, turning to Minnowpaw, "Minnowpaw. Truth or dare?" The young tom thought for a minute before answering, "Truth." Duskfall rolled his eyes, "Chicken. Who's the hottest cat in the clan?" The warrior smirked. Minnowpaw felt pulled to say Chestnutface at first, but swayed away from this idea considering she had a mate and was over 50 moons older than him. He looked down. He knew it was Cloudsplash, she had always been stunning to him and he was surprised there wasn't any toms tripping over her yet, "Cloudsplash," He admitted, shuffling his paws awkwardly while Duskfall and Hazestripe whooped and nudged the two playfully. Cloudsplash just rolled her eyes, "Well you can't blame him- who wouldn't pick me?" She laughed. "I'll go now. Hmm, Hazelstripe. Truth or dare?" The she-cat asked, her eyes glittering. "Dare," Hazelstipe said without hesitating. "I dare you to kiss Duskfall," She smirked. All the others gasped, staring expectantly at the two. "Wait! I meant truth," Hazelstripe joked before shaking her head, "No, but there's no way I'm doing that. I've never kissed someone before and Duskfall is just my friend," The tabby she-cat insisted, glaring at her sister, who just let out a mrrow of amusement. "Come on, Hazelstripe. The romantic tension between you two has been growing ever since Duskfall joined the clan. It's so obvious that you two like each other. Plus it's just a kiss- just for fun," Cloudsplash insisted. Hazelstripe narrowed her eyes, "As long as it's just one kiss. And nobody tells anyone else. Are you okay with this, Duskfall?" She asked. Duskfall shrugged, "I won't be complaining," Hazelstripe just smiled before quickly twisting to the side and leaning her mouth over to press against Duskfall's. She closed her eyes and savoured the moment before quickly pulling away. Smiling awkwardly. Cloudsplash cheered, "Yay! You go girll," Hazelstripe just smiled, but couldn't help but feel a shiver run up her spine when Duskfall rested his tail over hers. Was he sending signals? She almost forgot it was her turn to ask. "Oh! Um, Fernpaw- truth or dare?" The tabby she-cat asked. She felt like Fernpaw was feeling left out as the young she-cat hadn't got involved very much. Fernpaw looked relieved that she had been noticed, "Dare," Fernpaw decided bravely. Hazelstripe raised an eyebrow, "I dare you to swim to the other side of the river and back," She dared, staring into Fernpaw's eyes. Minnowpaw let out a yowl, "You can't do that! She doesn't even know how to swim yet and the river's at its worst." Hazelstripe shrugged, "It's meant to be a challenge." Fernpaw looked frightened, but didn't want to look like a coward in front of her new friends, "It's okay, Minnowpaw. I know what I'm doing," Before Minnowpaw could protest another word, the tabby and white she-cat bounced to her paws and raced towards the riverbank, leaping into the raging tides. She barely paddled a tail-length before her head submerged under water and the current thrashed her down the river. "Foxdung! Look what you've done, Hazelstripe. She's going to die!" The tom got to his paws and raced down the side of the riverbank, leaping in when he was alongside Fernpaw, but found even though he could swim, the current was too strong. He screamed with despair as Fernpaw latched onto him with fright and looked up to see the desperate look in her eyes. Before he knew it, there was another splash and the thin body of Cloudsplash appeared beside the two, trying desperately to battle the current and drag the two to land. Minnowpaw's gaze flicked to the shore, where Hazelstripe and Duskfall were running alongside them, screaming loudly. Hazelstripe kept trying to leap in after them, but Duskfall would grab her scruff and tear her back and she would screech in his face before desperately trying to help again. Minnowpaw felt fear rise in his chest. Was he going to die?

Back at camp, Honeystar was troubled by the screaming from the nursery. Bearclaw had just found out Mottlefang was expecting his kits and he was not a happy bunny. Owlflame eventually made the large tabby tom leave, pushing him out as he was screaming back at Mottlefang. Honeystar immediately grabbed Bearclaw by the scruff and yanked him backwards, "We need to talk," Honeystar took Bearclaw out of camp. He was still angry and scowled with annoyance, "We never meant to actually have kits together. This is not what we planned," The broad-shouldered tom spat. Honeystar sighed, pressing her flank against her friend as they walked, "All things happen for a reason- and kits are a blessing, no matter if you wanted them or not, speaking of which-" Bearclaw let out an infuriated yowl, "Don't start mentioning Hazelstripe and Cloudsplash- yes I am proud of them, but I think we all know it's best if we don't talk to eachother." He stated, "Who was their mother?" "Some stupid kittypet. I can barely remember her," he spat. Honeystar knew better than to keep asking questions so the two kept walking in silence. That was until they heard the yowls. "That's Hazelstripe!" Honeystar realised, breaking into a sprint and racing through the trees. She followed the source of the noise while Bearclaw raced alongside her. The two older warriors soon reached the small slope above the river bank and Honeystar gasped at the scene that unfolded below, "Great StarClan..." She murmured, watching the three young cats struggle in the water as Hazelstripe and Duskfall screamed from the water's edge, "You can't go in after them, Honeystar." Bearclaw insisted, but Honeystar just growled, "I have nine lives, these young cats only have one. I'd rather lose all my lives saving them than watching three innocent cats drown when their deaths could easily be prevented." She spat and raced towards the river bank and dived into the water. Bearclaw called after her. He felt torn when he saw his daughter struggling in the water as Hazelstripe's eyes pierced accusingly into him. He couldn't stand there while one of his kits were dying, no matter how much they detested each other. Without another word, the large tabby warrior dived in after Honeystar, struggling against the tall waves.

( The clan consumes one stoat and a magpie )
( Duskfall, Hazelstripe, Cloudsplash, Minnowpaw and Fernpaw go to explore the river and Fernpaw falls in )
( Mousewhisker, Tawnynose and Chestnutface go hunting )
( Honeystar and Bearclaw go on a border patrol )
( Minnowpaw, Cloudsplash, Bearclaw and Honeystar jump into the river to rescue Fernpaw )

──────────────────────────────────────

leader:
        honeystar | 29 moons | female
        lives: ★★★★★★★★★

deputy:
        owlflame | 35 moons | male

medicine cat:
        featherburr | 47 moons | male

warriors:
        chestnutface | 70 moons | female
        bristleclaw | 64 moons | male
        thistlepelt | 46 moons | male
        bearclaw | 43 moons | male
        stormrunner | 36 moons | male
        tawnynose | 33 moons | female
        mousewhisker | 33 moons | male
        duskfall | 17 moons | male
        hazelstripe | 16 moons | female
        cloudsplash | 16 moons | female

apprentices:
        minnowpaw | 12 moons | male
        fernpaw | 7 moons | female

queens:
        sparrowfrost | 29 moons | female
        mottlefang | 64 moons | female

kits:
        turtlekit | 2 moons | female
        smudgekit | 2 moons | female
        otterkit | 2 moons | male
        sandkit | 2 moons | female

elders:
        nettlefur | 149 moons | female
        other clans wrote:ally clans:
        ↪ clan name | username

enemy clans:
        ↪ clan name | username

borders:
        ↪ northern | briarclan: amethyst14
        ↪ eastern | snowclan: brightdays
        ↪ southern | clan name: username
        ↪ western | sedgeclan: ♥ enchanted ♥

herbs & prey wrote:medicine store:
        ↪ x1 alder bark | eases toothache
        ↪ x1 blackberry leaves | bee stings
        ↪ x2 catnip | treats whitecough and greencough
        ↪ x1 cobwebs | stops bleeding, broken bones
        ↪ x1 comfrey | helps heal broken bones
        ↪ x1 deathberries | poisonous, not to be eaten
        ↪ x2 feverfew | cools fevers, treat headaches
        ↪ x1 marigold | prevents infection
        ↪ x1 mousebile | Used to remove ticks
        ↪ x1 nettle | fights infection, induces vomiting
        ↪ x1 poppy seeds | numbs pain, induces sleep
        ↪ x1 ragwort leaves | kitting, helps strength
        ↪ x1 raspberry leaves | eases pain during kitting
        ↪ x1 tansy | treats coughs and heals wounds

fresh-kill pile:
        ↪ mouse | x0 | 1 serving each
        ↪ vole | x0 | 1 serving each
        ↪ squirrel | x1 | 2 servings each
        ↪ stoat | x1 | 2 servings each
        ↪ magpie | x1 | 3 servings each
        ↪ pheasant | x2 | 3 servings each

the cats wrote:mentors:
        ↪ owlflame & minnowpaw | swimming hunting battle
        ↪ chestnutface & fernpaw | none

deceased cats:
        ↪ cat came | cause of death

families:
        applestar & smudgecloud
        kits: honeystar & sparrowfrost
        ↪ bearclaw & unknown
        kits: hazelstripe & cloudsplash
        ↪ owlflame & sparrowfrost
        kits: turtlekit, smudgekit, otterkit & sandkit
        archie & mottlefang
        kits: minnowpaw
        ↪ bristleclaw & chestnutface
        kits: duskfall, tigertooth, bramblestrike, smokestorm
        ↪ bearclaw & mottlefang
        kits: expecting
kaden

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create A Clan- V.3

Postby kiro,, » Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:03 pm

Number of Cats: 6 (toms-3//she cats-3)
Next Moonpool Visit: 24th July
Next Kits Due:N/A

//Can't write out a post, sorry. Basically the cat that was found on the last patrol is Rose, Flamestars sister. She's a lazy, spoilt brat and there's major sibling rivalry going on between them. Other than that Flamestar and Tawnyshadow are getting closer, Snowshines majorly relieved about the change of whether and that's about it.

Prey: 2/3 hare fed the clan!
Herbs: Snowshine searches for herbs!
Hunting: Shadowpelt, Thistleleaf and Rose go hunting!
Patrol: Flamestar and Tawnyshadow patrol the border!
[/size]

Leader:
          Flamestar | 35 | Tom | 🔥

Deputy:
          Shadowpelt | 32 | Tom | 🔥

Medicine Cat:
          Snowshine | 42 | she | 🔥

Warriors:
          Tawnyshadow | 29 | she | 🔥
          Thistleleaf | 17 | Tom | 🔥
          Rose | 35 | she | 🔥

Apprentices:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]🔥[/url]

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    West | Forestclan | simonpet

Medicine Store
    Dock | Soothes scratches, sore pads, and wounds | x1
    Catmint | Best remedy for Greencough. Can also be used to cure Whitecough | x1
    Poppy Seeds | Soothes shock and distress and eases pain | x1
    Cobweb | To soak up and stop or slow bleeding | x1
    Comfrey | Repairs broken bones, soothes wounds, used for wrenched claws, can be used on stiff joints, and can be used for burns | x1
    Feverfew | Reduces body temperature | x1

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Hares | x1/3 | 3 servings
    Frogs | x0 | 1 servings
    Mice | x0 | 1 servings
    Big Fish | x0 | 3 servings
    Birds | x0 | 3 servings
    Squirrels | x0 | 2 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
they/them
-------
aussie/awst
-------
cat parent
-------
<3
Image imagination Image

......Image
Image imagination Image
kiro,,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

-- [☂] tempestclan

Postby 䏠xote » Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:34 am

☂ TEMPESTCLAN ☂

population - 016 | ♂ 9 / ♀ 7
next visit to moonpool - july 20, 2017
servings - 3 servings per post

brindleclaw watched as the clan went about their work, casting quiet, fearful gazes towards her. she was much larger than any cat in the clan, certainly--it was likely she was extraordinarily intimidating, even still. her tail flicked as tempeststar sat beside her, the black tom's left ear flicking in her direction. "...it seems my being the deputy of this clan makes them uneasy," the she-cat murmured. "if you regret your decision, i am not opposed to stepping down. there are many cats here qualified for the position."

at her worries, tempeststar gave a chuckle, tail twitching in amusement. "bah! they'll get used to it, soon enough. besides, i believe starclan brought you here specifically to be the deputy of this clan. you've had moons upon moons of experience that none of us have fully experienced, born and raised in clan life. you've spent some time outside of that, certainly, but if something were to happen to me you would be best fit to lead this clan, beyond any shadow of a doubt."

brindleclaw glanced over, curiosity flickering in her amber gaze, before she sighed, the edges of her maw twitching into a smile.

"i suppose."

"speaking of experience, i would like to give you an apprentice. tigerpaw and riverpaw need experienced mentors--after all, they have never known life outside the clans, and will depend on cats who do. i asked swiftfern to consider taking one of them, but she declined. after all," the black tom's eyes softened with concern and empathy. "she has asterflame to look after."

brindleclaw understood. she knew the loss their only queen was experiencing better than any other. the loss of your kits and your mates, the not knowing if they were dead or alive, the grief and fear of losing your home; all of it was painfully familiar. "...i'd be glad to accept one of them. i'm not sure what knowledge i can lend, but i will do what i can."

tempeststar's eyes gleamed.

"i have no doubts in your ability."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

blazenose watched with pain in his eyes as asterflame wept. the she-cat was hunched over, sobbing, her breaking heart clear in her quiet wails of suffering. tears seemed to come endlessly, and the young tom's eyes lay back against his head as swiftfern attempted to hush her, tail gently touching her flank. "hush, my dear," the warrior mewed quietly, her tone soft and quiet, soothing. "just focus on breathing."

sorrow welled in the young medicine cat's heart, and he closed his eyes as he tried to focus. what herbs would help fix this? it was only yesterday that they'd found the two she-cats, alone and drenched, barely having survived the flooding to the south. from what they'd heard and seen from the influx of newcomers, many clans had been separated, destroyed by the rising waters and relentless rains--it was heart-wrenching. blazenose could feel pinefur approach, fur brushing the younger tom's shoulder, and he looked up.

"what do we do?" he asked, at a loss.

"no herbs will heal the grief of losing your loved ones." pinefur returned. "the only thing we can do is wait and pray. with time, the wounds will heal, but time is certainly the only thing that can."

just as he'd spoken, the soft sounds of tiny mewls rose through the air. asterflame was the first to hear them--her head shot up, eyes widening, and her whiskers trembled as she silenced herself. moments later, freckleheart and tigerpaw appeared in sight, heading towards the nursery with urgent steps, the older of the two holding two tiny, squirming bundles, tigerpaw struggling to carry a third. instantly, blazenose was on his feet, rushing over to them.

freckleheart gently placed the wailing scraps on the clearing floor. "blazenose!" he meowed, eyes wide. "we found these three kits stowed away under a fern--it's likely their mother put them there to keep them from the rain before she was swept away."

looking them over, it only took a second for blazenose to come up with the same conclusion that pinefur spoke out loud.

"they're so young. they need milk, and quick, or they'll perish."

instantly, asterflame was on her feet, tearing herself away from the gentle grooming of swiftfern to come close. the tiny bundles squealed, and crawled towards her, seeking her warmth and the scent of her milk. it was then that blazenose relaxed, already able to tell that the she-cat had accepted them. after all, they looked just like they had come from her belly--no cat would be able to tell, if they hadn't known.

"i'll nurse them." she whispered, pulling them close, curling around their tiny bodies and running her tongue over their squirming bodies to dry them. "i will."

a sigh of relief left the present cats, the atmosphere's tension dissipating.

"we'll need borage and coltsfoot, for milk and strength." pinefur mewed, tail flicking.

"...mm. let's get going--there's no time to waste."

riverpaw bounced around as leopardflank made her way towards the entrance, giving a soft yawn.

"leopardflank! wait up!" came a loud mew, and the two she-cats paused, looking back.

"flinteyes! sootshade!" riverpaw returned in greeting, grinning widely and bounding around the two toms as they approached. there was a mischievous look in sootshade's eyes, and leopardflank's own narrowed with suspicion as the gray tom caught up, panting.

"are you going training?" he asked breathlessly, and leopardflank rolled her eyes.

"no, we're going to jump into the river and pretend to be trout."

flinteyes cocked his eyes, confusion on his face as sootshade held back a snicker. "really? why would you do that?"

"of course we're not doing that, mouse brain!" leopardflank returned, irritation in her voice. "great starclan, you're more of an idiot than i thought."

"hey, that's rude!" the grey tom returned, tail flicking. "i just wanted to come with."

"no way! tempeststar already told you to rest! do you have fuzz in your skull or what?"

"no, i just- you- sootshade told me you were flirting with someone at the gathering!"

instantly, sootshade darted away, laughing as he went, and leopardflank's spotted coat bristled. "you!" she snapped. "get back here you conniving rat!"

flinteyes huffed, whiskers twitching. "wait, so you weren't?"

"of course not, you idiot!" leopardflank spat, the tom shrinking away under her furious gaze. "and even if i was, why would it matter?"

instantly, flinteyes's muzzle grew hot, and he looked away. "well-- i--"

leopardflank snorted, before turning, moving to stalk off with her tail lashing, riverpaw following with a giggle. "either way, you can't come. beat it!"

flinteyes sat down, giving a soft whine as he watched her go. why was she so mean to him?

[ tempeststar and freckleheart go on patrol ]
[ brindleclaw, swiftfern, sootshade and tigerpaw go hunting ]
[ blazenose and pinefur search for borage and coltsfoot ]
[ flinteyes rests ]
[ leopardflank trains riverpaw in climbing ]
[ the clan consumes the last of their prey ]

Leader:
          tempeststar | forty-three moons | tom |
          lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
          brindleclaw | sixty-three moons | she-cat |

Medicine Cats:
          blazenose | twenty-two moons | tom |

Warriors:
          swiftfern | forty-eight moons | she-cat |
          pinefur | forty moons | tom |
          flinteyes | twenty-six moons | tom |
          freckleheart | twenty-four moons | tom |
          leopardflank | twenty-three moons | she-cat |
          sootshade | seventeen moons | tom |

Apprentices:
          tigerpaw | seven moons | tom |
          riverpaw | seven moons | she-cat |

Queens:
          asterflame | thirty-one moons | she-cat |

Kits:
          tumblekit | two moons | tom |
          thymekit | two moons | she-kit |
          halfkit | zero moons | tom |

Elders:
          clearsight | forty-seven moons | she-cat |
    Medicine Store
    dried oak leaves | x1 | prevents infection
    thyme | x1 | treats shock
    cobwebs | x1 | stops bleeding
    tormentil | x1 | good for treating all wounds
    + extracts poison
    willow bark | x1 | eases pain

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    carp [large] | x0 | 3 servings
    barbel [large] | x0 | 3 servings
    dace [small] | x0 | 2 servings
    minnow [small] | x0 | 1 servings
    mouse | x0 | 1 servings
    shrew | x0 | 1 servings
    total -- 0 servings

Ally Clans
    crescentclan | chasing the moon.

Enemy Clans
    clan name | username

Borders
    north | crowclan | Soft Feather
    northwest | crescentclan | chasing the moon.
    west| clan name | username
    south| clan name | username

Mentors:
    brindleclaw → tigerpaw | 02
    ↳ climbing, move, move, move
    leopardflank → riverpaw | 00
    ↳ move, move, move, move

Family:
          blackfang ♂ + brindleclaw ♀
          ↳ copperkit ♂ [unknown], whitekit ♂ [unknown]

brambletooth ♂ [aspenclan] + swiftfern ♀
          ↳ birdbrook ♀ [verglasclan], sparkfur ♂ [verglasclan]

stormriver ♂ [lillyclan] + asterflame ♀
          ↳ sweetkit ♀ [iceclan], rosekit ♀ [iceclan], leafkit ♂
          [hyenaclan], avenkit ♀ [briarclan]

asterflame ♀ [adopted mother]
          ↳ tumblekit ♂, thymekit ♀, halfkit ♂

unknown ♂ + brightpool [lillyclan] ♀
          ↳ scorchkit [forestclan] ♂, tumblekit ♂, thymekit ♀
    Relationships:
    ♥ - mates | ♡ - former mates | ❥ - crush

blackfang ♡ brindleclaw
    brambletooth [aspenclan] ♡ swiftfern
    stormriver [lillyclan] ♡ asterflame
    flinteyes ❥ leopardflank
    freckleheart ♥ sweetpaw [swiftclan]

Deceased Cats:
    cat name | cause of death
䏠xote

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

dewclan intro

Postby eagle, » Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:17 am

heavily opinionated and strong swimmers, the cats of dewclan are known for resilience and knowledge of water. they are
very dependent on the streams that flow through their territory, for prey as well as protection. a stream traces through the
land, marking their southern and eastern borders. another, larger river, cuts through the heart of the land and reaches the
camp itself. as it stands, the camp is divided - the lower and upper camp. based on a hill, the upper camp is where the cats
of dewclan live and go about their daily routines. the dens, fresh-kill pile, and the leader's tree are all on the top of the hill,
and kits are not allowed to descent the hill to the lower camp. the lower camp is the small clearing, with the great river
acting as a divider between the camp levels. in the clearing, apprentices are trained how to fight and, depending on the
water level and speed, how to fight in water and swim.

other than the streams and river, dewclan's territory also consists of a dense forest and a clearing of willow trees beside the
eastern stream. therefore, their prey consists of fish, mice, and the rare squirrel or water vole. the warriors of dewclan are
agile in the water, but rather poor fighters outside of it. for that reason, they are good at defending their territory, but stay
away from any conflict that would take them outside of their comfort zone. easily offended and quick to upset, these cats
prefer to stick to their own but are not opposed to allies - so long as said allies do not offer offense. their pelts are slick
from moons of training in the water, and range in colors.
eagle,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: dewclan intro

Postby ashton. » Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:22 am

eagle, wrote:

heavily opinionated and strong swimmers, the cats of dewclan are known for resilience and knowledge of water. they are
very dependent on the streams that flow through their territory, for prey as well as protection. a stream traces through the
land, marking their southern and eastern borders. another, larger river, cuts through the heart of the land and reaches the
camp itself. as it stands, the camp is divided - the lower and upper camp. based on a hill, the upper camp is where the cats
of dewclan live and go about their daily routines. the dens, fresh-kill pile, and the leader's tree are all on the top of the hill,
and kits are not allowed to descent the hill to the lower camp. the lower camp is the small clearing, with the great river
acting as a divider between the camp levels. in the clearing, apprentices are trained how to fight and, depending on the
water level and speed, how to fight in water and swim.

other than the streams and river, dewclan's territory also consists of a dense forest and a clearing of willow trees beside the
eastern stream. therefore, their prey consists of fish, mice, and the rare squirrel or water vole. the warriors of dewclan are
agile in the water, but rather poor fighters outside of it. for that reason, they are good at defending their territory, but stay
away from any conflict that would take them outside of their comfort zone. easily offended and quick to upset, these cats
prefer to stick to their own but are not opposed to allies - so long as said allies do not offer offense. their pelts are slick
from moons of training in the water, and range in colors.

ashton.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skywalker, » Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:56 am

SycamoreClan is a clan hidden deep within a forest. There are many huge Sycamore Trees growing in their
clan boundaries, which gave them their name. The territory consists of about two main apprentice training
grounds, many hunting places, a large river that feeds into a larger pond right in the heart of their territory,
and a sacred apple tree that rests near a cliffs edge, which, when touched, can allow the cats to communicate
with their celestial ancestors, or StarClan. Their are also many resting places in their territory, with little
pools of water near them for a cat to take a dip or hunt for fish.

SycamoreClan is not a picky clan. These cats will eat almost anything that comes in their path. Their main
diet consists of mice and voles, but they will hunt down birds, fish, lemmings, hares, rabbits and shrews.
Many of SycamoreClan's cats love the taste of shrews best, though. Since SycamoreClan is usually plentiful
of prey, considering it hardly ever snows where they are stationed because of all the coverage by the great
Sycamore trees, there are a fair share of predators. Many foxes and badgers, and even, on occasions, wolves,
the cats have to watch their backs.

Their camp is located near the back edges of their territory. Their camp consists of what a usual clan camp
would have, except their is a small little stream running through the side of their camp where kits could
easily play in and get access to water. Their is a leaders den inside the hollow-out of a young oak tree, and
underneath its roots is where the deputy sleeps. The warriors den is located in a little dip in the earth,
which is covered by the overhang of a withering old willow tree. The apprentices den is across from the
warriors den, and is underground, beneath a sturdy rock. The nursery is a safe little place that has a smaller
entrance, so some toms find it difficult to squeeze in and out with ease, but the kits and mothers find it
very nice and cozy. It is located underneath a rock also, but the rock is flatter than the one above the
apprentices ], and the nursery has many more rocks scattered around it, with moss growing on every one.
The medicine den is in a little clearing that is attached to the camp, and the medicine cats sleep in a little
hut almost, that the cats themselves made. The clearing has a Sycamore overhanging it, protecting the
injured cats sleeping their from harm. The elders den is tucked inside an old badger set that was abandoned
years before any of the cats even lived there. The clan gatherings are held on a fallen tree, its branches
providing many sitting places for the leader.

The cat's of SycamoreClan are patient, loyal and content cats. Most of them have lived very well-driven
lives, and are very content with what they have as a clan, and as a family. Many love swimming, many
love climbing, and many love running, and even the most sour of cats has a good time with their clan.
Some traditions made by the SycamoreClan cats is that a medicine cat can have a mate, but they cannot
have kittens. Apprentices are usually distributed in groups, which means that at least two apprentices
will get 1 mentor, but this usually only happens when they are short warriors. Prey is eaten together, so
everyone in the clan eats at a certain time everyday, unless the prey is low, that's when they give it to
the kits, queens and elders.
skywalker,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Katrione » Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:27 pm

Weather:
Due to all the snow melting, the water levels in the rivers, ponds and lakes have risen to a worrying height. It is advised to steer clear of any bodies of water until the levels go down. Prey has started to come out of their burrows and kittings will now be much easier and will have less casualties.

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Simonpet wrote:
Adderstream glanced at Mila nervously. The molly was staring at the water, look that of intense focus. Her paw darted into the water and was out just as quickly, but nothing else came. Mila huffed with annoyance; clearly she had failed at catching the fish. Catching the tom's eye, she turned to him with a small smile.

"You should be focused on yourr fishing," she teased. Even though she had been with the clan for some moons, her accent had not quite gone away, although she was rolling her "r"s less as time went on.

"I know, I know," sighed Adderstream, glancing down at his spot.

"Don't feel bad," said Mila. "Everyone needs a brreak sometimes. If you'd like, you can lie down for a bit."

Adderstream shook his head. "Nah," he said. "The clan needs the food."

Forestclan consumes 6 servings (two large fish)
Bramblingkit, Brightkit, Patchkit, Tipkit --> Bramblingpaw, Brightpaw, Patchpaw, Tippaw
Hillpaw trains (climbing or hunting)
Bramblingpaw, Brightpaw, Patchpaw, and Tippaw train (climbing, hunting, or fighting)
Briarwhisker goes hunting
Adderstream and Mila go fishing
Alderclaw, Boulderpelt, Cherryclaw, Dawnstorm, Palefur, and Snowfoot go on a border patrol (if cats are found, they come from here)
Crowcloud and Dustleaf go hunting for herbs

Snowfoot hustled her kits out of the nursery, only stopping to Tipkit back to groom down an unruly lock of fur. Tipkit squeaked loudly, wriggling out of her mother's grasp before hurrying after Bramblingkit, Brightkit and Patchkit. Honeystar had already called the Clan for the meeting and was waiting patiently for the kits and their parents to join them. Snowfoot and Dawnstorm sat at the front of the crowd while their kits went to stand with Honeystar.

"Bramblingkit, Brightkit, Patchkit and Tipkit, you have reached the age of six moons, and it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day on, until you receive your warrior names, you shall be known as Bramblingpaw, Brightpaw, Patchpaw and Tippaw." Honeystar mewed.

"Bramblingpaw! Brightpaw! Patchpaw! Tippaw!"

[ Bramblingkit, Brightkit, Patchkit and Tipkit are now apprentices: Bramblingpaw, Brightpaw, Patchpaw and Tippaw! ]
[ Hillpaw learned the Climbing skill while training ]
[ Bramblingpaw, Brightpaw, Patchpaw and Tippaw learn the Hunting skill while training ]
[ Briarwhisker caught two birds while hunting ]
[ Adderstream and Mila caught three large fishes while fishing ]
[ Alderclaw, Boulderpelt, Cherryclaw, Dawnstorm, Palefur and Snowfoot found Scorchkit of Wrenclan and Nour of Thicketclan while on patrol ]
[ Crowcloud and Dustleaf found honey, poppy seeds and catmint while herb hunting ]

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

`seuss magoose wrote:
[ clan consumes a squirrel ( two servings ) ]
[ mothstar goes to moonpool asking for a warrior ]
[ quailfoot, snowmouse, smokestorm, pigeonpaw, frostpaw, && egretheart go hunting ]
[ quailfoot, snowmouse, smokestorm, pigeonpaw, frostpaw, && egretheart go patrolling ]
[ snowmouse trains pigeonpaw battle skill ]
[ quailfoot trains frostpaw hunting skill ]
[ beeface goes searching for herbs ]

wooooooooooooo

Quailfoot and Snowmouse waited at the entrance to Fickleclan's camp for the silver and pale ginger to join them.
The patrol had found the small cat while they were patrolling and the cat had decided to slowly follow the patrol back to the camp. Smokestorm and Egretheart had already disappeared into the camp with Pigeonpaw, Frostpaw and the prey they had caught on their way back.

"You coming or not?" Snowmouse called to the cat. The cat froze, it's eyes widening slightly before it nodded and hurried to join them.

[ Quailfoot, Snowmouse, Smokestorm, Pigeonpaw, Frostpaw and Egretheart caught two squirrels and a vole while hunting ]
[ Quailfoot, Snowmouse, Smokestorm, Pigeonpaw, Frostpaw and Egretheart found a warrior while on patrol ]
[ Pigeonpaw learned the Battle skill while training ]
[ Frostpaw learned the Hunting skill while training ]
[ Beeface found dandelion and feverfew while herb hunting ]

solyn wrote:
"A magnolia is a flower," said Lionheart flatly, an amused Flintburr sitting behind her, "did you two genuinely not know that?" The befuddled looks the young cats were giving her were answer enough. Sighing, she looked at the apprentice cowering behind Maplefall's flank. "Well, you have to give her a clan name and a mentor, Badgerstar. Look at her, she can't be much older than a kit! And she seems quite taken with Maplefall, it would be good for her to have an apprentice. How old are you?" She demanded of the stranger, who squeaked lightly.
"Six moons," she said nervously.
"The perfect apprentice age." She nodded toward the high branch, and the other cats waited expectantly as Badgerstar nervously clambered up to the branch. He felt his stomach drop as he looked down at his clan, mouth dry. He felt like he was forgetting the words, until there was a whoosh of air next to his head, and he glanced across to see the ghostly form of Dovestar sitting on the branch next to him. He took a deep breath and cleared his throat, before beginning to speak;
"Magnolia, you will now be called Flowerpaw until you receive your warrior name. I have decided your mentor will be Lionheart. I hope that she will pass down all her knowledge to you." The ginger molly looked surprised, glancing at Maplefall who just giggled and winked at her. Badgerstar continued; "Lionheart. You have had the most challenging apprentice recently, and if you can train him, you can train anyone." They shared a private, knowing smile. "You have shown yourself to be tenacious and good-hearted and I expect you to pass down your knowledge and heart to your new apprentice, Flowerpaw."
"Flowerpaw! Flowerpaw!" came the cheers as Lionheart and Flowerpaw touched noses, and the other cats of the clan gathered around the young apprentice. Badgerstar remained on his branch, looking down at his clan with a sense of pride swelling in his chest. He had done that. He had appointed Groveclan's first apprentice. He grinned, and at that moment, Lionheart turned her head and caught his eye. She nodded to him, and he nodded back, and in that moment and entire silent understanding passed between them, unheard by the rest of the clan.

𝕥𝕠𝕕𝕒𝕪,
"Another one," Badgerstar sounded dismayed as he glanced at the long-haired brown molly standing in the centre of his camp. "Is something happening that we're not aware of? Is something happening to make clans disband. I don't understand! That's three different clans in as many moons!"
"It happens," the new cat replied smoothly, with a graceful shrug of her shoulders. "I was just hoping this clan would give me refuge. I've been walking for moons and I don't think I can walk for much longer without collapsing." She glanced around the group of cats gathered before her; a small black tom with a distinctive white blaze, looking concerned, a taller black tom standing next to a slight calico she-cat (the tom looking unimpressed, the she-cat looking curious) and a pair of brown tabbies eyeing her quizzically. Not to mention the bright ginger and smaller, lighter ginger next to her.
"We can't turn away a cat in need," the ginger finally said, gaining an enthusiastic nod from the smaller of the brown tabbies.
"I agree," mewed Shadowtail, "and so does Hawkthorn. I know we've only been here a moon, but we needed refuge too and you didn't turn us away then. It's a part of the principles of Groveclan! Like Lionheart said, we're all vagrants and wanderers with no other home. If this she-cat doesn't have a home, then Groveclan has to be her new one. It just has to."
"You're right," Badgerstar sighed, but he was smiling, "thank you for that, Shadowtail. I could never turn away a cat in need of a home, it's just cruel and it would be hypocritical of me, when I spent so long searching for a home of my own. Welcome to the clan. I'm Badgerstar, and these are the other cats- Lionheart, Maplefall, Flintburr, Shadowtail and Hawkthorn, and Flowerpaw, our newest member... besides you, of course."
"Acornstream," she supplied, "and I'm forever thankful for your kindness."
"Well, Acornstream. You come at a busy time! Today, I make my first journey to the Moonpool to talk to Starclan, and ask Dovestar for guidance. Lionheart will be in charge until I get back, because she's been here the longest and seems the most used to corralling kits, which is why she has the apprentice and not anyone else." A ripple of amusement went around the clan, and Lionheart rolled her eyes at her friend.
"Don't keep Starclan waiting," she said, stepping forward to lick Badgerstar's forehead. The black tom nodded, bowed his head and bounded out of camp. They watched him go, before Lionheart breathed deeply, and turned to face the other cats. "Flowerpaw and I will be training near camp today, if you need us. Flintburr and Maplefall will patrol the border, and Shadowtail and Hawkthorn can hunt. Acornstream, take the day to rest in camp. I know how exhausting it is to travel for so long. Your work begins tomorrow."

[size=85][ badgerstar requests a medicine cat from starclan at the moonpool
lionheart takes flowerpaw training to teach her the hunting skill
flintburr and maplefall go on border patrol
shadowtail and hawkthorn go hunting in the forest
acornstream of asterclan has joined groveclan!
the clan consumes one bird from the kill pile. ]

Flintburr padded ahead of Maplefall and the mysterious cat that had been waiting at their far border. Maplefall had spotted the pale golden and white first and had taken off after the stranger before Flintburr could say anything. When Flintburr finally did catch up, the pale golden and white cat said that Starclan had told them that Groveclan was in need of a medicine cat so they came to offer up their help.

[ Flowerpaw learned the Hunting skill while training ]
[ Flintburr and Maplefall found a medicine cat while on patrol ]
[ Shadowtail and Hawkthorn caught two fish and a vole while hunting ]

miss universe wrote:
"loststar! loststar" burningclaw yowled as she skidded into camp, her fur bristled. loststar stood from his den, his eyes narrowed at her shock. "what is it burningclaw?" silvermask also came out of her den, her eyes wide. "asterclan is attacking!" she snarled, and loststar lashed his tail. "what?! where? take us." he snapped, and burningclaw raced out of camp, silvermask and loststar behind her. loststar felt his heart pound - this wasn't supposed to happen yet! he was supposed to have more time to prepare and grow his clan! he snarled as they stopped, his claws unsheathed as his tail lashed. "asterclan fox-dung, show yourself!" he yowled, and a lone molly stepped out from the bushes. "what a warm welcome i receive." she said dryly, and burningclaw snarled at her, preparing to pounce. loststar flicked his tail to stop her, then walked forwards. "who are you, and what do you want? you seem to be alone." he sent a glare to burningclaw, who shuffled her paws and managed to look embarrassed. the molly purred, the sound rusty and caught in her throat. "asterclan is no more. everything burned." she said, a haunted look in her eye. silvermask padded forwards and touched her tail to the molly's shoulder, and the elder looked at her in gratitude. she cleared her throat and began speaking again. "my name is emberheart. i heard about you, about how you take guidance from a...different source. let me join your clan. i can't hunt or patrol, but i am still useful. i know battle tactics, and i know how other clans see you." the old molly said, and loststar looked at his two clan-members. both were nodding, so loststar dipped his head. "welcome to lostclan, emberheart." he said, and emberheart purred in gratitude. "thank you, loststar." he just nodded, and flicked his tail to the two mollies. "show her the camp, then go hunting. i need to speak to the Dark Forest." burningclaw and silvermask nodded, and the trio of mollies left his eyesight.

burningclaw and silvermask are hunting.
loststar is going to the highest tree at the highest branch to ask for a medicine cat.
lostclan ate two mice.

Loststar circled the skinny cat with sparse fur. The skinny cat watched Loststar through narrowed eyes. "You ever gonna say something or are you just gonna continue circling me like a dumb dog?" The cat hissed. Loststar's whiskers twitched slightly and he stopped circling the cat.

"Who are you? Why are you on my territory?"

"You asked for a medicine cat, didn't you? Or should I go find a different Clan?" The sparse furred cat hissed before strutting past Loststar.

"Where do you think you're going?" Loststar called after him

"I'm going to your camp so I can start fixing up my den."

[ The Dark Forest has sent you a medicine cat ]
[ Burningclaw and Silvermask caught a crow, hawk and mouse while hunting ]

Chamrosh wrote:
The patrol set out to retrieve the apprentice. Apparently his siblings had encountered some lawless clan that followed no guidance from the stars at all, after their previous clan had been all but entirely destroyed. He had tried to argue back to them, to say that they shouldn’t join that clan, but he had been unsuccessful, and had run away in fear of the clan. He had ended up falling into a river and getting washed up at the Gustclan lake as a result.
He was lucky for his timing, as only a few days later rains meant that such a journey in such a manner would almost indubitably have led to his death.
Because he seemed to be so old to still be an apprentice, Heronstar decided to assign his mentoring to Chubtail, as he would be most able to orchestrate events in such a way as to ensure that Firepaw could become a warrior in the fastest manner possible.

[center][Langoustinepaw and Vendacepaw join Gustclan]
[Argusheart and Bugleclaw try for kits]
[Harrierpelt goes out to look for herbs]

[Droseratail and Lobeliafur become mates; no kits yet]
[Pearstone and Sparrowpaw, Boulderdash and Nettlepaw, Osierfang and Merlinpaw, Chubtail and Firepaw, Shellcloud and Langoustinepaw and Droseratail and Vendacepaw go training]
(…You may need some of them to train different things to others of them. This is fine).
[Argusheart, Bugleclaw, Lobeliafur and Moraine go hunting]
[Heronstar, Boulderdash, Myrtleclaw, Barnfish, Ploverkit and Cicelykit stay in camp
[Gustclan consumes 2 Frogs, 1 mouse and 1 rabbit – 5 servings]

Argusheart laid on her side on the medicine cat den while Harrierpelt gingerly felt her flank. The young she-cat could feel her heartbeat pounding in her chest so hard that her head started to ache. After what felt like an eternity, Harrierpelt stepped back, a pleased and excited look on his face.

"Congratulations, Argusheart! You are having kits."

[ Argusheart is expecting kits! They are due in two moons ]
[ Harrierpelt found fennel and lamb's ear while herb hunting ]
[ Sparrowpaw learned the Diplomacy skill while training ]
[ Nettlepaw learned the Tracking skill while training ]
[ Merlinpaw, Firepaw, Langoustinepaw and Vendacepaw learned the Fishing skill while training ]
[ Argusheart, Bugleclaw, Lobeliafur and Moraine caught two hares and a frog while hunting ]

amethyst14 wrote:
Owlkit was playing with a stick by herself, alone and away from the two rough housing Lambkit and Mutekit. She was fine being like this though and she about jumped out of her pelt when she heard a cat ask "What are you doing over here?" followed by a hiss. It was Aspenpaw and Owlkit knew she was a mean cat.

Owlkit shrunk herself down and backed away towards a bush "N-noth-thing." she stuttered in her quiet voice. Of all the times Fawnwillow came to her rescue she chose this time not to come. "I-I was j-just play-playing w-with that." Owlkit stammered once again when Aspenpaw didn't move and pointed at the stick she was playing with.

"For Starclan's sake! Can you not trip on your own words? Make a sentence without stammering for once!" Aspenpaw growled harshly. Owlkit couldn't help but squeeze her eyes shut and try to make herself disappear, she wanted nothing more than to be safely tucked away with Fawnwillow or Archpool. Aspenpaw rolled her eyes and swatted at the kit's hind end "Useless kitty pet. Why don't you run along to your useless family." she hissed and watched as Owlkit tripped over her own paws as she ran away, crying, into the medicine cat's den. "Figures she would run right to Archpool." the apprentice muttered to herself.

───────────────────────
[Apprentice Trial Sagestorm and Rabbitheart do the apprentice trial to prove themselves.]
[Apprentice Training All train for swimming skill.]
[Border Patrol Oriolefeather, Willowdusk, Russetmist, Dawnflower, Ryepaw and Berrypaw patrol the meadow.]
[Hunting Patrol 1 Badgerfall, Coppereyes, Foxclaw, Aspenpaw, Finchpaw and Starlingpaw hunt in the forest.]
[Hunting Patrol 2 Lizzardstream, Bouldershade, Waspfur, Brambletuft, Dipperpaw and Quailpaw hunt by the lake.]
[Herb Hunting Archpool searches for herbs near the mountain.]
[Becoming Mates Badgerfall and Coppereyes(No kits).]
[Trying For Kits Bouldershade and Fawnwillow try for kits.]
[Camp Guard Cloudstar and Mudpuddle.]
[Prey Eaten 2 Quails(6 servings)

Sagestorm and Rabbitheart picked up their catches, hurrying back towards Briarclan's camp. When the two entered the camp, Willowdusk's eyes narrowed slightly when she saw them both carrying ermines, her tail twitching in annoyance at how they passed the assessment the first time while she had to take it twice.

[ Sagestorm and Rabbitheart both caught their ermines and passed the final assessment ]
[ Ryepaw, Aspenpaw, Tigerpaw, Berrypaw, Dipperpaw, Finchpaw, Quailpaw, and Starlingpaw learned the Swimming skill while training ]
[ Oriolefeather, Willowdusk, Russetmist, Dawnflower, Ryepaw and Berrypaw found a warrior while on patrol ]
[ Badgerfall, Coppereyes, Foxclaw, Aspenpaw, Finchpaw and Starlingpaw caught two rabbits and a quail while hunting ]
[ Lizardstream, Bouldershade, Waspfur, Brambletuft, Dipperpaw and Quailpaw caught two small fish and a water vole while hunting ]
[ Archpool found lamb's ear and ragwort while herb hunting ]
[ Fawnwillow is expecting kits! They are due in two moons ]

KittyCutePaws wrote:
the day seemed to grow more damp, cold, and dull as it went on. a wonderful morning of sun and chirping birds had turned dark in a split second. the wind that cut through the air was chalky and seemed to way down hollowpelt's lungs. he felt heavy as he carried back the small sandpiper that he'd caught, each step dragged on slowly. his eyes burned as the wind carried sand and dust to his face, some getting into the gap of his mouth. forced to spit out the sandpiper, the tom let out a series of coughs and sneezes as his body tried to get the small particles out.

"our ancestors sure helped me here!" he bitterly rasped out, still choking up dust in-between words. his family may have traveled here from some ancient 'clan', but that didn't mean that hollowpelt had to have any loyalty to their traditions. he didn't grown up in the clan, so why did he have to carry out the clan way of life? picking up the sandpiper again, he trudged onward.

his family was one that had came from a clan. they were members of the clan that wanted a new taste in life, some adventure. so, they banded together and left the only home they'd ever known, and found this place on the cliff. whenever hollowpelt was reminded of the story, all he could here was 'stupid'. back to the point, his family has went on many more generations since then, and that meant that while the clan traditions were still done, none of the original clan cats were still alive.

the sadder thing was that most of hollowpelt's family was gone. his mother died at a hawk's claws, his father went missing, his brother left to live on his own, and the rest of his family was dead. all except one, that is. his lovely aunt, fernmask, was still with him. she was a kind, old soul who loved taking care of him, even if he could take care of himself now. however, he had no desire to leave behind his aunt. they took care of each other, that's the way it was. the sandpiper would be given to her, he decided. he hadn't eaten for a while, but he knew she hadn't eaten longer, even if she would lie about it.

as his paws reached the edge of the clear ground, he brushed through the thick shrubbery, feeling a slight pinch on his side as he accidentally hit some thorns. wincing in pain, he narrowed his eyes to charcoal slits as he walked on. getting out of the shrubs and into the clearing, he walked over to one of the dens and peered into the small cave/hole that was carved into the side. it was pretty low to the ground and not that deep into the rock, but it's what they slept in.

and, just as he expected, his aunt fernmask was asleep with her back facing him. he crouched down and gave her a nudge, "come on, i brought some prey to eat." he whispered, not wanting to scare her. he walked away with the sandpiper and sat a little ways away, sitting on the cold base of a rock. he sharpened his claws for a while and had his usual daydream thoughts. he yelled a "if you don't come soon, i'll eat it! you can find some berries and herbs to eat." his eyes were half closed as he sat a while longer, before finally turning with a sigh to go get fernmask. scampering over to the den once again, he crouched down low and crawled up next to her, nudging her shoulder. he drew in a breath and sighed again. "how long can you sleep? i could shout at the top of my lungs and you wouldn't-"

hollowpelt's heart felt numb. the smell of death was on her. he frantically nudged fernmask and even lightly batted her with his paw. she didn't move. "oh, no no no, you're fine! come on, you have to be okay! you can't just- i can't just-!" he shouted, a wail in his voice as he kept cutting himself off. he sat down by her unmoving body and curled up next to her. he would bury her tomorrow. for now, he would grieve for his aunt, the one who had taken care of him most of his life. now he had no one...

[ patrol ; hollowstar ]

"Hello, Hollowstar."

The tom looked over his shoulder, startled at the sound of another voice. The leader hadn't been able to find any cats on his patrol and he had returned to camp, a defeated feeling welling in his chest. A long-haired cat stood at the entrance to Hollowstar's camp,
their calm green eyes watching him.

"What are you doing here?" Hollowstar asked. The stranger stood there for a moment before crossing the clearing to him, their tail swishing back and forth.

"You asked Starclan for someone to keep you company... they sent me to comfort you." They mewed. "Fernmask asked me to tell you she's with your family now, by the way."

[ Starclan has sent you a warrior ]

kaden wrote:
Minnowpaw was over the moon to have another apprentice joining the clan. When introduced to Fernpaw, the patched tom did not hesitate to introduce himself, "My name is Minnowpaw and I'll be sharing a den with you for the next couple of moons until I become a warrior," The tom explained. Fernpaw just nodded timidly, shuffling her paws. Honeystar, who had showed Fernpaw to Minnowpaw just smiled, "Don't be shy, Fernpaw! You'll get used to this place soon enough. Your training will start tomorrow- as will yours, Minnowpaw. I'm looking to promote you to become a warrior as soon as I can. Chestnutface will be your mentor, Fernpaw." The leader smiled at the two, touching her nose affectionately to the nervous Fernpaw's forehead. It was no secret to the cats that Honeystar simply adored the kits and young apprentices of the clan and often speaks with them as if they were her own kits. If she was honest with herself, Honeystar was just too caught up with responsibilities to even consider the possibility of taking on a mate. "Since there's no training for you two today you can go and help out with the queens and Nettlefur," she decided before quickly turning around and strutting away across camp. Minnowpaw rolled his eyes and let out a sigh, "I guess we better get started with our duties. I'll show you where to find the elder's den. We will start with Nettlefur." Fernpaw just nodded and the two apprentices made their way over to the poor excuse for a den where the clan's only elder, Nettlefur lived. The old molly had arrived a couple of moons ago and reserved herself to the den, rarely making an appearance. When the two cats entered, Nettlefur let out a mew of greeting, "Minnowpaw, isn't it? Who's this pretty young molly you have with you today," "Hello Nettlefur. This is Fernpaw, she's the new apprentice. " Fernpaw just smiled at Minnowpaw's introduction, "Can we do anything for you?" "It's nice to have new young 'uns running around camp. I think I have a few ticks on me. Would you mind getting some mouse bile to help remove them?" Minnowpaw spoke, trying to hide his disgust, "Of course, Nettlefur. We'll be right back." Minnowpaw turned around and bounded out of the small den with Fernpaw chasing close behind. The two apprentices streaked over to the medicine cat den, Fernpaw swatting at Minnowpaw's tail if she got the chance. But just as they were a few tail-lengths away from the den, they were blocked by three adult figures. The handsome, stocky figure of Duskfall stood in front of them with Hazelstripe and Cloudsplash smirking at either side of him. Cloudsplash spoke first, flicking her long tail, "What are you doing, Minnowpaw? And who is that?" The pretty she-cat asked, glaring at the tiny Fernpaw. Fernpaw spoke this time, determined to make an impression on these three intimidating young warriors, "I'm Fernpaw, Minnowpaw's best friend. We're going to fetch mouse bile for Nettlefur. But more importantly, who are you?" Fernpaw asked boldly, sticking out her chest. Cloudsplash smirked, leaning down to come face-to-face with Fernpaw, "I hate to break the news to you, Fernpaw, but we've known Minnowpaw much longer than you have. I'm Cloudsplash and this is my sister Hazelstripe and our friend, Duskfall,"[/i] The silver and white she-cat paused before being interrupted by Duskfall, "Minnowpaw, come out with us. We're going to explore the river. We're hoping it's still frozen over so we can play on it. Bring your friend here if you want," Minnowpaw paused, shuffling his paws, "I don't know... we're meant to be doing our apprentice duties," "Would you rather be sticking mouse bile on a grumpy old elder or have fun playing with us? We're only trying to be your friend. You really owe us something considering you haven't spoke to us since we became warriors," Minnowpaw was horrified. Why were his friends acting like this? They never used to be so manipulative, "Alright, but only for a while. You coming, Fernpaw?" "Fine, but it's not our fault if we get in trouble," the dark tabby she-cat muttered.

The group of friends traveled quickly and quietly, keeping close to the ground and with Hazelstripe leading the way, since she's been in the clan the longest and knows the way about the best. It took a while, but they soon reached the river, which was as rushing as ever and leaving some waves splashing over the bank. Hazelstripe paused and turned around, "We're here, guys," the pretty brown she-cat said, turning around to face her friends and sitting down, while the others formed a circle, sitting down around her. "So what are we going to do now?" Minnowpaw asked, "Let's play truth or dare," Duskfall suggested with a playful smirk. The others quickly agreed and Duskfall started, turning to Minnowpaw, "Minnowpaw. Truth or dare?" The young tom thought for a minute before answering, "Truth." Duskfall rolled his eyes, "Chicken. Who's the hottest cat in the clan?" The warrior smirked. Minnowpaw felt pulled to say Chestnutface at first, but swayed away from this idea considering she had a mate and was over 50 moons older than him. He looked down. He knew it was Cloudsplash, she had always been stunning to him and he was surprised there wasn't any toms tripping over her yet, "Cloudsplash," He admitted, shuffling his paws awkwardly while Duskfall and Hazestripe whooped and nudged the two playfully. Cloudsplash just rolled her eyes, "Well you can't blame him- who wouldn't pick me?" She laughed. "I'll go now. Hmm, Hazelstripe. Truth or dare?" The she-cat asked, her eyes glittering. "Dare," Hazelstipe said without hesitating. "I dare you to kiss Duskfall," She smirked. All the others gasped, staring expectantly at the two. "Wait! I meant truth," Hazelstripe joked before shaking her head, "No, but there's no way I'm doing that. I've never kissed someone before and Duskfall is just my friend," The tabby she-cat insisted, glaring at her sister, who just let out a mrrow of amusement. "Come on, Hazelstripe. The romantic tension between you two has been growing ever since Duskfall joined the clan. It's so obvious that you two like each other. Plus it's just a kiss- just for fun," Cloudsplash insisted. Hazelstripe narrowed her eyes, "As long as it's just one kiss. And nobody tells anyone else. Are you okay with this, Duskfall?" She asked. Duskfall shrugged, "I won't be complaining," Hazelstripe just smiled before quickly twisting to the side and leaning her mouth over to press against Duskfall's. She closed her eyes and savoured the moment before quickly pulling away. Smiling awkwardly. Cloudsplash cheered, "Yay! You go girll," Hazelstripe just smiled, but couldn't help but feel a shiver run up her spine when Duskfall rested his tail over hers. Was he sending signals? She almost forgot it was her turn to ask. "Oh! Um, Fernpaw- truth or dare?" The tabby she-cat asked. She felt like Fernpaw was feeling left out as the young she-cat hadn't got involved very much. Fernpaw looked relieved that she had been noticed, "Dare," Fernpaw decided bravely. Hazelstripe raised an eyebrow, "I dare you to swim to the other side of the river and back," She dared, staring into Fernpaw's eyes. Minnowpaw let out a yowl, "You can't do that! She doesn't even know how to swim yet and the river's at its worst." Hazelstripe shrugged, "It's meant to be a challenge." Fernpaw looked frightened, but didn't want to look like a coward in front of her new friends, "It's okay, Minnowpaw. I know what I'm doing," Before Minnowpaw could protest another word, the tabby and white she-cat bounced to her paws and raced towards the riverbank, leaping into the raging tides. She barely paddled a tail-length before her head submerged under water and the current thrashed her down the river. "Foxdung! Look what you've done, Hazelstripe. She's going to die!" The tom got to his paws and raced down the side of the riverbank, leaping in when he was alongside Fernpaw, but found even though he could swim, the current was too strong. He screamed with despair as Fernpaw latched onto him with fright and looked up to see the desperate look in her eyes. Before he knew it, there was another splash and the thin body of Cloudsplash appeared beside the two, trying desperately to battle the current and drag the two to land. Minnowpaw's gaze flicked to the shore, where Hazelstripe and Duskfall were running alongside them, screaming loudly. Hazelstripe kept trying to leap in after them, but Duskfall would grab her scruff and tear her back and she would screech in his face before desperately trying to help again. Minnowpaw felt fear rise in his chest. Was he going to die?

Back at camp, Honeystar was troubled by the screaming from the nursery. Bearclaw had just found out Mottlefang was expecting his kits and he was not a happy bunny. Owlflame eventually made the large tabby tom leave, pushing him out as he was screaming back at Mottlefang. Honeystar immediately grabbed Bearclaw by the scruff and yanked him backwards, "We need to talk," Honeystar took Bearclaw out of camp. He was still angry and scowled with annoyance, "We never meant to actually have kits together. This is not what we planned," The broad-shouldered tom spat. Honeystar sighed, pressing her flank against her friend as they walked, "All things happen for a reason- and kits are a blessing, no matter if you wanted them or not, speaking of which-" Bearclaw let out an infuriated yowl, "Don't start mentioning Hazelstripe and Cloudsplash- yes I am proud of them, but I think we all know it's best if we don't talk to eachother." He stated, "Who was their mother?" "Some stupid kittypet. I can barely remember her," he spat. Honeystar knew better than to keep asking questions so the two kept walking in silence. That was until they heard the yowls. "That's Hazelstripe!" Honeystar realised, breaking into a sprint and racing through the trees. She followed the source of the noise while Bearclaw raced alongside her. The two older warriors soon reached the small slope above the river bank and Honeystar gasped at the scene that unfolded below, "Great StarClan..." She murmured, watching the three young cats struggle in the water as Hazelstripe and Duskfall screamed from the water's edge, "You can't go in after them, Honeystar." Bearclaw insisted, but Honeystar just growled, "I have nine lives, these young cats only have one. I'd rather lose all my lives saving them than watching three innocent cats drown when their deaths could easily be prevented." She spat and raced towards the river bank and dived into the water. Bearclaw called after her. He felt torn when he saw his daughter struggling in the water as Hazelstripe's eyes pierced accusingly into him. He couldn't stand there while one of his kits were dying, no matter how much they detested each other. Without another word, the large tabby warrior dived in after Honeystar, struggling against the tall waves.

( The clan consumes one stoat and a magpie )
( Duskfall, Hazelstripe, Cloudsplash, Minnowpaw and Fernpaw go to explore the river and Fernpaw falls in )
( Mousewhisker, Tawnynose and Chestnutface go hunting )
( Honeystar and Bearclaw go on a border patrol )
( Minnowpaw, Cloudsplash, Bearclaw and Honeystar jump into the river to rescue Fernpaw )

Mousewhisker, Tawnynose and Chestnutface caught two voles and a magpie while hunting ]
[ Honeystar and Bearclaw found an apprentice while on patrol ]
[ Minnowpaw, Cloudsplash, Bearclaw and Honeystar managed to save Fernpaw. Honeystar lost one life. Honeystar and Fernpaw will need to stay in camp for two moons to recover ]

skywalker, wrote:

SycamoreClan is a clan hidden deep within a forest. There are many huge Sycamore Trees growing in their
clan boundaries, which gave them their name. The territory consists of about two main apprentice training
grounds, many hunting places, a large river that feeds into a larger pond right in the heart of their territory,
and a sacred apple tree that rests near a cliffs edge, which, when touched, can allow the cats to communicate
with their celestial ancestors, or StarClan. Their are also many resting places in their territory, with little
pools of water near them for a cat to take a dip or hunt for fish.

SycamoreClan is not a picky clan. These cats will eat almost anything that comes in their path. Their main
diet consists of mice and voles, but they will hunt down birds, fish, lemmings, hares, rabbits and shrews.
Many of SycamoreClan's cats love the taste of shrews best, though. Since SycamoreClan is usually plentiful
of prey, considering it hardly ever snows where they are stationed because of all the coverage by the great
Sycamore trees, there are a fair share of predators. Many foxes and badgers, and even, on occasions, wolves,
the cats have to watch their backs.

Their camp is located near the back edges of their territory. Their camp consists of what a usual clan camp
would have, except their is a small little stream running through the side of their camp where kits could
easily play in and get access to water. Their is a leaders den inside the hollow-out of a young oak tree, and
underneath its roots is where the deputy sleeps. The warriors den is located in a little dip in the earth,
which is covered by the overhang of a withering old willow tree. The apprentices den is across from the
warriors den, and is underground, beneath a sturdy rock. The nursery is a safe little place that has a smaller
entrance, so some toms find it difficult to squeeze in and out with ease, but the kits and mothers find it
very nice and cozy. It is located underneath a rock also, but the rock is flatter than the one above the
apprentices ], and the nursery has many more rocks scattered around it, with moss growing on every one.
The medicine den is in a little clearing that is attached to the camp, and the medicine cats sleep in a little
hut almost, that the cats themselves made. The clearing has a Sycamore overhanging it, protecting the
injured cats sleeping their from harm. The elders den is tucked inside an old badger set that was abandoned
years before any of the cats even lived there. The clan gatherings are held on a fallen tree, its branches
providing many sitting places for the leader.

The cat's of SycamoreClan are patient, loyal and content cats. Most of them have lived very well-driven
lives, and are very content with what they have as a clan, and as a family. Many love swimming, many
love climbing, and many love running, and even the most sour of cats has a good time with their clan.
Some traditions made by the SycamoreClan cats is that a medicine cat can have a mate, but they cannot
have kittens. Apprentices are usually distributed in groups, which means that at least two apprentices
will get 1 mentor, but this usually only happens when they are short warriors. Prey is eaten together, so
everyone in the clan eats at a certain time everyday, unless the prey is low, that's when they give it to
the kits, queens and elders.

[ Sycamoreclan has been founded ]

[ Mapleclan ] | [ Soulclan ] | [ Yewclan ] | [ Leafclan ] | [ Hyenaclan ] | [ Cragclan ] | [ Skullclan ] | [ Redclan ]

[ Forestclan ] | [ Gustclan ] | [ Sageclan ] | [ Laurelclan ] | [ Verglasclan ] | [ Fickleclan ] | [ Dawnclan ] | [ Briarclan ]

[ Jinxclan ] | [ Groveclan ] | [ Lostclan ]
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

lostclan --) 05

Postby miss universe » Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:36 pm

Number of Cats: three ♀ - two ♂

loststar looked at the strange tom with befuddlement written across his face. the tom just kept walking, grumbling under his breath about far walks. loststar trotted to catch up to him, his eyes narrowed. "s-so. what's your name?" he asked him, and the cat snorted. "huh. haven't had a name in a long time. don't see any need for one." loststar flicked his tail irritably, his eyes narrowing. "everyone needs a name." he said, and the other cat snorted again. "don't see why. been doin' just fine without one." loststar was quickly losing his patience with the tom, snapping, "when we get to camp, i'll give you a name. understand?" the tom just flicked his tail, and they walked in silence.
silvermask was guarding the entrance and gave them both a nod, her eyes trained on the strange tom. "hello loststar. who is this?" she asked politely, and the tom just rolled his eyes. "i'm your medicine cat. excuse me." his tone kurt, he brushed past the molly into camp, and silvermasks whiskers twitched in amusement. "ah, good luck to us!" she murmured, and loststar flicked his tail. he watched the cats gather to the middle of the camp, and he cleared his throat before calling out,
"members of lostclan. as you know, the snow has been melting and the water is rising. this brings added chance of sickness, and sickness is weakness. lostclan will not be weak. i have asked the Dark Forest for a medicine cat, and they granted my request. step forward." he commanded, and the tom slunk forwards to meet loststars eyes. loststar felt a chill run through his body, and a voice whispered into his ear, "wolfstrike, the one who heals." the word was sneered, and loststar resolved to keep a close eye on the tom. he cleared his throat and said,
"from now until the end of your days, you will be called wolfstrike. serve us well, or die trying." the newly named medicine cat just nodded, his eyes narrowed. "wolfstrike!" "wolfstrike! "wolfstrike!" emberheart lead the chant, her frayed voice quickly being overtaken by burningclaws. wolfstrike flicked an ear and spoke over them, his voice harsh.
"now, all of you come into my den. one at a time, if i need to be a part of this ridiculous clan then i'll make sure you're in the best shape you can be. you!" he snapped, pointing his tail at burningclaw. "you're going first." burningclaw scoffed, her eyes narrowing into slits. "make me, flea-pelt. you don't tell me what to do." a cool smirk crossed the older toms muzzle.
"fine, then don't. but when you bite into your prey, and you see a tiny speck of white inside, don't come to me. don't come into my den when the pain starts, first with never being full. as if you can't eat enough. then you won't be able to eat at all, your stomach starts convulsing. you start to throw up, and when it comes red as berries, don't come crying to me, when you reek of death and every breath is agony. now, i'll tell you one more time. you're going first." he snarled, stepping closer and closer to the molly, watching with intent eyes as her whiskers trembled despite herself. with a quick glance at loststar, burningclaw dipped her head and went into wolfstrikes den, the tom following close behind. silvermask and emberheart watched with wide eyes, both taken aback by the newest member of the clan. loststar cleared his throat and tried to get his mind off of what just happened.
"um, silvermask. why don't you go patrolling? burningclaw and i will go hunting later." silvermask nodded quickly and walked towards the camp entrance, her pace quick. emberheart leaned into loststar's space and whispered in his ear, "he better be one of the best medicine cats, or else this won't work out well." with a twisting stomach, he knew emberheart was right.

silvermask is patrolling.
loststar and burningclaw go hunting.
wolfstrike goes to look for herbs.
lostclan ate two-thirds of a hare.

Leader:
          loststar | thirty-five moons | tom | X

Deputy:
          burningclaw | twenty two moons | molly | X

Medicine Cat:
          wolfstrike | forty-eight moons | tom | X

Warriors:
          silvermask | twenty-nine moons | molly | X

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
          emberheart | one hundred and fourteen moons | molly | X
    Ally Clans:
    dawnclan | stranger danger
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    South West | hyenaclan | roses - !
    West | iceclan | reygankiwi

Medicine Store
    catmint x1 | cures whitecough and greencough.
    chervil x1 | soothes bellyaches, infected wounds, and kitting.
    deathberry x1 | if consumed, kills a cat.
    deadly nightshade x1 | if consumed, kills a cat.
    marigold x1 | stops bleeding, infections and helps stiff joints.
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    mouse | x1| 1 servings
    frog | x0 | 0 servings
    hare | x1/2 | 1 servings
    sparrow | x2 | 6 servings
    hawk | x1 | 3 servings
    crow | x1 | 3 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
miss universe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Create A Clan - Gustclan - 28

Postby Chamrosh » Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:23 pm

Gustclan
Number of Cats: 22 (2 of which are kits)
|10F|12M|
Food Consumption: 5
Visit to Moonpool: It's been a week since the last visit

I'll write a proper post at somepoint later

[Harrierpelt goes out to look for herbs]
[Pearstone and Sparrowpaw, Boulderdash and Nettlepaw, Osierfang and Merlinpaw, Chubtail and Firepaw, Shellcloud and Langoustinepaw and Droseratail and Vendacepaw go training]
(…You may need some of them to train different things to others of them. This is fine).
[Bugleclaw, Lobeliafur and Moraine go hunting]
[Heronstar and Myrtleclaw go on patrol]

[Argusheart, Barnfish, Ploverkit and Cicelykit stay in camp]
[Gustclan consumes 1 big fish and 1 squirrel – 5 servings]

Leader:
    Heronstar | 65 | Female
    Lives: ★★★★★★★☆☆
    ↪point long-furred molly with blue eyes
    Bb’/CsCs/Dd/dmdm/Ii/ll/Mcmc/oo/ss/ww

Deputy:
    ★ Chubtail | 61 | Male
    ↪ Brown tabby tom with white patches and yellow eyes
    bb’/CCs/dd/Dmdm/ii/Ll/McMc/oY/Ss/ww

Medicine Cat: (1)
    ★ Harrierpelt | 40 | Male
    ↪ Long-furred dark-grey tom with amber eyes
    Bb‘/CCs/dd/dmdm/ii/ll/mcmc/oY/ss/ww

Warriors: (9)
    ★ Boulderdash | 56 | Female
    ↪ Slender grey tabby molly with green eyes
    ↪ Scar on shoulder and chipped ear
    BB/CC/dd/dmdm/Ii/Ll/Mcmc/oo/Ss/ww
    ★ Myrtleclaw | 52 | Male
    ↪ Long furred pale grey tabby tom with golden eyes
    BB/CCb/dd/dmdm /Ii/ll/McMc/oY/ss/ww
    ★ Pearstone “Poirroche” | 39 | Male
    ↪ Long-furred white tom with slightly grey tail and green eyes
    BB/CC/dd/Dmdm/Ii/ll/Mcmc/oY/SS/ww
    ★ Osierfang | 27 | Female
    ↪ Gold-brown tabby molly with green eyes
    b’b‘/CCb/dd/dmdm/ii/LL/Mcmc/oo/ss/ww
    ★ Bugleclaw | 38 | Male
    ↪ Large, long-furred black tom with hazel eyes
    BB/CC/DD/dmdm/ii/ll/mcmc/oY/ss/ww
    ★ Lobeliafur |23 | Female
    ↪ White-furred molly with brown eyes
    bb/CCs/Dd/dmdm /ii/Ll/McMc/OO/ss/WW
    ★ Moraine on Steep Slope “Moraine” | 34 | Female
    ↪ Golden-brown tabby molly with big green eyes
    bb/CC/dd/DmDm/ii/Ll/McMc/OO/Ss/ww
    ★ Shellcloud | 19 | Male
    ↪ White tom with grey point and blue eyes
    bb’/CsCs/dd/dmdm/Ii/ll/McMc/oY/Ss/ww
    ★ Droseratail| 19 | Male
    ↪ Tabby cinnamon tom with blue eyes
    b’b’/CCs/Dd/dmdm/ii/Ll/Mcmc/oY/ss/ww
    ★ Name | Age | Gender
    ↪ Description
    carrying

Apprentices: (6)
    ★ Firepaw | 17 | Male
    ↪ Apricot tabby with hazel eyes
    BB/CCa/dd/Dmdm/ii/Ll/McMc/OY/ss/ww
    ★ Sparrowpaw | 13 | Female
    ↪ Pale grey tabby molly with hazel eyes
    BB/CC/dd/dmdm/Ii/Ll/Mcmc/oo/ss/ww
    ★ Nettlepaw | 13 | Female
    ↪ Pale grey tabby molly with blue eyes
    Bb’/CCs/dd/dmdm/ii/Ll/Mcmc/oo/ss/ww
    ★ Merlinpaw | 10 | Male
    ↪ Gold-brown tabby tom with green eyes and white feet
    b’b’/CCa/dd/dmdm/ii/ll/McMc/oY/Ss/ww
    ★ Langoustinepaw | 8 | Female
    ↪ Apricot tabby with yellow eyes
    Bb/CC/dd/DmDm/ii/LL/McMc/OO/ss/ww
    ★ Vendacepaw | 8 | Male
    ↪ Grey tabby tom with yellow eyes
    Bb/CCa/dd/dmdm/Ii/LL/McMc/oo/ss/ww
    ★ Name | Age | Gender
    ↪ Description
    carrying

Queens: (1)
    ★ Argusheart | 57 | Female | •
    ↪ Chocolate/Dark tortoiseshell molly with pale eyes
    bb/CCs/Dd/dmdm/ii/Ll/mcmc/Oo/ss/ww
    ★ Name | Age | Gender | •
    ↪ Description
    Carrying

Kits: (2)
    ★ Ploverkit | 6 | Male
    ↪ Brown tabby tom with white underside and hazel eyes
    Bb’/CCs/dd/Dmdm/ii/Ll/McMc/oY/Ss/ww
    ★ Cicelykit | 6 | Female
    ↪ Molly with grey point, white toes and blue eyes
    Bb/CsCs/dd/dmdm/ii/Ll/Mcmc/oo/Ss/ww
    ★ Name | Age | Gender
    ↪ Description
    carrying

Elders: (1)
    ★ Barnfish “Barn-owl” | 90 | Male
    ↪ White and ginger tom with hazel eyes
    ↪ Nose scar, scar over one eye, so he’s blind on one side
    BB/CC/dd/dmdm/ii/LL/McMc/OY/Ss/ww
    ★ Name | Age | Gender
    ↪ Description
    carrying
Ally Clans:
Clan Name | Username
Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
Clan Name | Username
Clan Name | Username

Borders
North East | Mostly Lake | Forestclan | Simonpet
North West | Mostly Lake | Clan Name | Username
East | Road + Stream | Clan Name | Username
South | Road | Wrenclan | Raven Walker
West | Hills | Redclan | RebelliousWinter

Medicine Store
Borage Leaves (1) | Brings down fevers, improves milk
Burdock Root (2) | Helps cure rat bites (infection, pain)
Catmint (1) | Remedy for green/whitecough
Celandine (1) | Soothes damaged eyes.
Cobweb (1) | Slow bleeding. Binds broken bones.
Comfrey (1) | Repairs broken bones, sooths wounds.
Helps wrenched claws. Eases itches, inflammation and
stiffness. Helps burns.
Daisy Leaf (1) | Eases aching joints, travelling herb
Fennel (1) | Eases hip pain, helps kittings
Feverfew (2) | Reduces body temperature, heals aches
and pains, esp. headaches.
Goldenrod (1) | Helps heal wounds
Honey (1) | Soothes infections, helps damaged throats
and swallowing, soothes coughing, gives energy.
Horsetail (1) | Treats infections and stops bleeding.
Lamb's Ear (1) | Gives a cat strength
Lungwort (2) | Cures yellowcough
Ragwort (1) | Reduces joint ache, keeps up strength
Sorrel(1) | For travelling, increases appetite
Tansy (1) | Cures coughs, cure wounds and poisons.
Stops cats from getting greencough. Soothes throats
Thyme (0) | Helps nervousness, anxiety and shock
Watermint (1) | Reduces bellyache

Fresh-Kill Pile:
Frogs | x1 | 1 serving
Mice | x1 | 1 serving
Squirrels | x2 | 2 servings
Rabbits | x2 | 2 servings
Big Fish | x1 | 3 servings
Hares | x3 | 3 servings
Total | 21 | 4 moons’ worth

Mentors:
All: Climb, Fish and/or Hunt
Warrior: Fight, Track
Med Cat: Herb Identification, Heal, Stealth
+Detective: Observe, Investigate, Stealth
+Deputy, from Leader: Diplomacy, Orate, Stategise
Optional skills (2(+)): Advance skill (above), Agility,
Basic Heal (warrior), Diplomacy, Fight, Fish, Herb
identification, Hunt, Interpret Prophecy, Investigate,
Observe, Orate, Run, Stalk, Stealth, Strategise,
Swim, Track

Boulderdash | Nettlepaw | 6
Hunt, Swim, Climb, Fish, Fight, Track,
Pearstone | Sparrowpaw | 7
Hunt, Swim, Climb, Fish, Track, Fight, Diplomacy
Chubtail | Firepaw | 3
Fight, Climb, Fish,
Osierfang | Merlinpaw | 3
Track, Fight, Fish,
Shellcloud | Langoustinepaw | 1
Fish,
Droseratail | Vendacepaw | 1
Fish,
Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions
Moves

Deceased Cats:
Elmkit fang | Died shortly after birth
Saddlekit stream | Ate poisonous fungus

Family:
Heronstar and Chubtail
Shellcloud and Droseratail;
Ploverkit, Cicelykit and Saddlekit
Boulderdash and Harrierpelt [Myrtleclaw] ★
Elmkit, Sparrowpaw and Nettlepaw
Argusheart and Bugleclaw
Kits reabsorbed
Kits coming
Larchstorm and Unknown [Osierfang]★
Merlinpaw
Clearsight of Tempestclan and Embertoes of Iceclan? ★
Smokepaw of Hyenaclan, Ashpaw of Hyenaclan and Firepaw
Droseratail and Lobeliafur
No kits yet
Unknown and Unknown
Langoustinepaw and Vendacepaw
★ Name and Name ★
Kits
Last edited by Chamrosh on Sun Aug 06, 2017 9:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Chamrosh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me