Create A Clan- V.3

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Re: Create A Clan- V.3

Postby drift. » Sun Nov 05, 2017 4:46 am

Number of Cats: 1

Sunstar realizes she must hunt to survive and marks her territory as she searches for prey. She attempts to hunt rabbits on the moor, and while she's there she realizes it would be a good time to ask the strange starry cats for a cat to help her start her new clan.

{Sunstar Goes on a hunting trip before traveling across the moor once agin
{Sunstar travels back to the moonpool and asks starclan for a deputy}

Leader:
          Sunstar | 29 moons | FEMALE | [url=link]X[/url]
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Medicine Cat:

Warriors:

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Clan Name | Username
    East | Clan Name | Username
    South | Clan Name | Username
    West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:
    Cat Name | Cause of Death

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits

hey! im drift
‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑
they/them
adult
headrush#8198
‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑
' TH . HR . BI
xxxxxxxxxx©
drift.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DaisieGames » Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:57 am

SnowClan

Number of Cats: 19/Serving size 4
Next moonpool visit:Today(promoting Jakit to Jaypaw) and requesting a warrior.
Next Kitting: N/A

Story for the post wrote: Deerstar returned with Jaypaw, blinked as she saw the border patrol. "Again?" she muttered, sighing. "Thank you for chasing it out," she meowed, wondering if it left any fox cubs behind. "Alright, I'm going to take Sedgewhisker and Iceyeyes on a patrol and see if it didn't leave and cubs behind," she meowed.

Powderbreeze nodded. "I want Ocrafur to take Frostedleaf, Ramclaw and Softheart hunting, we'll need our strength," she meowed, the warriors gathering around the leader and warrior. "Mentors, keep your apprentices safe," she meowed, before meeting up with Foxstrike, Beepaw, and Marigoldpaw, heading out of camp.

Jaypaw glanced up at Shaddefrost. "What are we doing today?" the new apprentice asked, watching as the older apprentices went out to train with their mentors. Shaddedfrost chuckled. "You'll see," she replied as she led him towards the training cave.

Foxstrike glanced at Powderbreeze, who nodded permission for him to continue. "We need you to track Deerstar's patrol, and Ocrafur's to where they go and report back," he meowed. "Well be watching, but can't help you," he meowed.

Powrderbreeze nodded. "Marigoldpaw you're going to track Deerstar's patrol and Beepaw, Ocrafur's patrol," she meowed. "Remember to try not to be scented or found and keep alert," she meowed, watching as the apprentices ran towards the patrols. "See you later Foxstrike," she meowed, heading after her apprentices, while he followed his.

Pikeriver chuckled as the one moon old kits started playing with each other. "Time for a nap you two," she meowed to her kits,
glancing over at Dovekit. She frowned, knowing the she-kit was a bit shy to play with her brothers since they could be pawful when playing. "Maybe they'll let you play with them later," she meowed, glancing at Bramblekit and Pebblekit, who nodded. "Of course mom," the tom kits replied, yawning as they fell asleep, Dovekit falling asleep soon after.

Moonpool: N/A
Herb Hunting: Hailwish and Blizzardsprit
Border Patrol: Deerstar, Sedgewisker, Iceyeyes
Hunting Party: Ocrafur, Frostedleaf, Ramclaw, Softheart
Training:
Marigoldpaw trains with Foxstrike(doing warrior assessment)
Beepaw trains with Powderbreeze(doing assessment)
Jaypaw trains with Shadedfrost
The Clan ate a Pika and a bird

Leader:
          Deerstar| 46| She-cat| X

Deputy:
          Powerbreeze| 44| She-cat| X

Medicine Cat:
          Hailwish| 48| Tom| X

Medicine Cat Aprentice:
          Blizzardspirt|21 moons|Tom X

Warriors:
          Ocrafur| 44| Tom| X
          Shadedfrost| 45| She-cat| X
          Frostedleaf|40|She-cat|X
          Ramclaw|38|Tom|x(Brown tabby one)
          Softheart| 36| She-Cat| X(Orange Tabby)
          Foxstrike|26 moons|Tom| X
          Sedgewhisker|14| She-cat | X
          Iceyeyes|13| Tom| X

Apprentices:
          Marigoldpaw| 11 | She-cat | X
          Beepaw| 11| Tom| X
          Jaypaw| 7| Tom| X

Queens:
          Pikeriver| 29| She-cat| X

Kits:
          Pebblekit|1 |Tom|X
          Bramblekit|1|Tom|X
          Dovekit|1|She-cat|x

Elders:

Ally Clans:
    SwiftClan | Phina Wolf
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    South: Open
    Southeast-Open
    Southwest-Open
    North-Open
    Northeast-Open
    Northwest-Open
    West-SageClan|kaden
    East-Oceanclan|hiraeth.

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store

Tormentil(x0)| Chewed and put on the wound.| Its root is good for treating all wounds and extracting poison

Cobwebs(x1)| Press over wound|To soak up and stop (or slow) the bleeding.It may also be used to bind broken bones.

Rush(x2)| Used to bind broken bone|Helps hold a broken limb in place, such as casts for Twolegs

Sweet-Sedge(x1)| One must swallow the sap.| Eases infection

Ragweed(x1)| Thought to give cats extra strength.| Like lamb's ear, ragweed gives a cat extra strength and energy.

Honey(x1)|Eaten, or given by moss soaked in it.| Soothes infections, is a great remedy for smoke-damaged or sore throats, helps cats swallow other concoctions, helps soothe coughing, and gives energy.

Wintergreen(x1)|Unknown|Treats wounds and some poisons

Thyme(x1) |Leaves can be chewed on | Calms nervousness, anxiety, and cats who are in shock

Goldenrod(x1)|Chewed into a poultice|Good for healing wounds

Borage Leaves(x1)|it is chewed and eaten by nursing queens|It produces more and better milk. It also brings down fevers

Lamb's Ear(x1)| Unkown|Gives a cat strength

Ragwort Leaves(x1)|Crushed and chewed; mixed with juniper berries, it can help aching joints|Treats aching joints and keeps a cat's strength up.

Raspberry Leaves(x1)|It could be a painkiller or help stop bleeding during kitting|Could possibly ease pain, or stop bleeding

Lungwort(x1)|Eaten|Cures YellowCough

Parsley(x2)|Eaten|Stops a queen from producing milk if her kits die, don't need milk anymore, or are producing too much milk. Also used to cure bellyache

Coltsfoot(x2)|(Leaves chewed into a pulp| Eases breathing or kitten-cough, as well as cracked or sore pads.

Comfrey Root(x1)|Roots are chewed into a poultice. Can also be lined in one's nest.| Repairs broke bones or soothe wounds. Also used for wrenched claws. Can be used for itching or for inflammation of stiff joints. Also, eases stiffness on wrenched shoulders when lined in a nest. Can be used for burns.

Catmint(x3)||

Lavender(x0)|Place under cats nose or rubbed on body|cures fever and chills, hides death scent.

Celandine(x0)|The juice is trickled into the eye|soothes damaged eyes

Dandelion(x0)|Leaves can be chew, white liquid to be applied to bee stings|leaves are to be chewed and used as painkiller

Yarrow(x1)|Made into poluticle to give to a cat or rubbed onto paws|Helps extract poison from the body/ointment will help soothe cracked pads.

Poppy seeds|(x2)|Chewed on|helps a cat sleep, soothes pain, shock or distress.

Rosemary|(x1)|put on pelt of dead cat|hides scent of death

Feverfew|(x1)|eaten|heal aches and pains, good for headaches. Reduces body temperature when a cat is fevered or has the chills.

Dock(x1)|Chewed up and applied to scratches, can also be used in nest|sooths scratches, can sting when first applied, soothes sore pad if place in the nest can ease the pain of sore pads and scratches.

Marigold(x1)

Honey(x1)

Herb(xhow much) | Usage|Effect

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Birds| x5| 3 servings
    Hares| x7 | 3 servings
    Degu/Deku| x6| 1 serving
    Pika| x7 | 1 serving
    Ermine/Stoat| x8| 2 servings
    Collared Lemming| x6 |1 servings

Mentors:
    Foxstrike | Marigoldpaw | 5
    Skills learned: Hunting, Climbing, Advanced Climbing ,Battle,Swimming
    Powderbreeze | Beepaw | 5
    Skills learned: Climbing,Battle, Hunting,Speed,Swiming
    Shadedfrost|Jaypaw|0
    Skills learned:
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions

Deceased Cats:

Fmaily Trees:
    Softheart and Ramclaw
    Kits: Marigoldpaw and Beepaw
    Pikeriver and [s]Unknown[/s]
    Kits: Pebblekit,Bramblekit,Dovekit
Last edited by DaisieGames on Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:02 am, edited 3 times in total.
DaisieGames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dinolil1 » Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:58 am

MoorClan
Justice will come on swift wings, none shall ever escape
Number of Cats: 20 | Males: 10 | Females:11

Hazelkit hated being blind; although he could sense his way well enough with his whiskers and his family were more than happy to help him, Hazelkit hated the eternal night that covered his eyes. Behind him, he could hear the laughter of his siblings and yearned to join them, but Oakfeather insisted that he stayed close to her and rested. ''Look at Beechkit!'' chuckled Elmkit, obviously watching Beechkit performing some sort of funny caper; something that vexed Hazelkit.''I can't look at Beechkit!'' he snapped, wheeling around to face, he hoped, Elmkit. ''Alright, no need to snap.'' replied Elmkit, moodily.

Sensing the discord between the two, Beechkit quickly piped up. ''Guys! Don't fight.'' The fluffy tom waddled up to them, beaming at them before realizing that Hazelkit could not see his kindly expression. ''Hazelkit, I'm smiling at you.'' He informed, noting the upwards tug at the corners of his lips. ''And Beechkit was balancing a mossball on his nose; like the silly little kitten he is.'' Oakfeather purred, making Beechkit squirm with merriment. Hazelkit listened quietly to their chatter and decided, that despite the hateful night over his eyes, that he'd still be the best he could; for his family.

Stonenose was sitting quietly on a daisy-speckled hill, undisturbed although his mind was not. Images of strange cats and his own comrades flashed in his own mind; overshadowed by a pair of monstrous wings, wings of something he could not quite place. Those wings blazed past; each heralding different dawns, one of free cats and another of cats bound safely by laws. Both looked equally tempting but one felt more sinister and Stonenose could not figure out why. A voice like thunder rumbled through his mind, despite the clear sky.

Wings shall collide; both for justice, one for freedom and for one order.
But a third shall descend; one for nothing but doom.
Strangers on fleet feet shall be your only hope.
Heralding a brand new dawn.

Panting, Stonenose crumpled and tumbled down the treacherous hillside. As he rolled and rumbled down the hill, he had the misfortune of disturbing a sleepy adder and with the words still circling his mind like ravens over carrion, Stonenose could feel the sting of the adder's fangs; could see it's cold and unblinking eyes staring at him from the grass, it's scales sliding elegantly through the mud and black tongue tasting the air around him. ''S-starclan...please.'' he sobbed, afraid of death and knowing it was near out on these moors. With his dying breath, Stonenose lay bitterly on the dewy grass and said nothing; just like he'd never said anything for his long, miserable, dull life; doomed to be lost in the mists of time.

''Cats of MoorClan!'' Fritillarystar beckoned, perched on a rotting rafter. ''It has come to my attention that Hollytail and Dawnpool have deserted us!'' The bold statement sent ripples of chatter through the stunned crowd. Nobody had ever thought the two loyal warriors would just live within a night, but a couple knew why; Nightclaw, Ravenflower and Darkheart. ''Fritillarystar! I believe they left because you replaced Dawnpool with Snailstep!'' piped up a bold Darkheart, unaware of the weight these words carried. Further ripples of chatter echoed throughout MoorClan's ranks, amused by Darkheart's honesty. Fixing Darkheart with a stern glare, Fritillarystar addressed MoorClan once more. ''I've just gotten another warrior to replace Robinstorm; I cannot and will not stand for deserters; from now on, it will be punishable by no prey every day for a week!'' The tortoiseshell molly glanced at Snailstep, quietly noting the glimmer of approval in his amber eyes.

''I wouldn't make her more angry, abide by her rules and you will live under a merciful leader.'' Snailstep purred softly, smiling at Lizard who nodded meekly. Noting the prisoner for perhaps the first time in his life, the shaggy tom turned back to Fritillarystar with a sickly smile on his face. ''One more thing, what should we do with the prisoner? He's been a burden on our shoulders for far too long.'' This comment seemed to make Lizard shrink in on himself, cowed by this insult and pride wounded. ''He's not a burden!'' Darkheart piped up once more, evidently unafraid to make her voice heard. ''Lizard's eaten the least out of us all!'' The black molly pointed out, glaring at Snailstep. ''Darkheart! Don't talk to the deputy like that.'' Fritillarystar snapped, pelt bristling. ''As a punishment for your insubordination, you will too be thrown out along with Lizard.''

Stonenose has died
Linnettail joined
Darkheart and Lizard have been kicked out
Nightclaw, Smallwhisker and Linnettail go on patrol
Dustfoot, Braircloud and Bramblefur go on patrol
Ravenflower and Fritillarystar guard the camp

Leader:
    Fritillarystar | 55 | Female | X
    Lives: ★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
    Snailstep | 50 | Male |X |

Medicine Cat:
    Smallwhisker | 13 | Female | X

Warriors:
    Dawnpool | 54 | Female | X
    Bramblefur | 47 | Male |X
    Nightclaw | 51 | Female | X
    Braircloud | 50 | Male |X
    Ravenflower | 67 | Female | X
    Robinstorm | 24 | Female | X
    Hollytail | 55 | Female | X
    Dustfoot | 70 | Male |X
    Darkheart |30 | Female | X
    Linnettail | 21 | Female | X
    Lizard | 28 | Male |X | Prisoner
    Lightning | 32 | Male | X | Not part of clan
    Avocet | 25 | Female | X | Not part of clan
    Swift | 25 | Male | X | Not part of clan
    Apprentices:

Queens:
    Oakfeather | 68 | Female | X

Kits:
    Elmkit | 3 | Female | X
    Hazelkit | 3 | Male |X
    Beechkit | 3 | Male |X

Elders:

Allies:
    Blueclan - MissUniverse - ''They're young at their roots just like us, but they'll prove good.''
    Tempestclan - IC - ''They offered us their paw first, they seem wise enough.''

Enemies:
    ---
    Borders:
    North:
    Northwest: Echoclan
    Northeast: Pineclan
    South: Sycamoreclan
    Southwest:
    Southeast:
    West:
    East:

Medicine Store:
    Catnip - Cures GreenCough - 1
    Comfrey Root - Cures burns, eases swelling, itching, stiffness and wounds - 1
    Goatweed - Eases anxiety and grief - 1
    Goldenrod - Heals wounds - 1
    Lamb's ear - Gives strength - 1
    Poppy Seeds - Brings rest - 0

Fresh-kill Pile:
    Mouse | x1 | 1 serving
    Vole | x2 | 1 serving
    Rabbit | x2 | 2 servings
    Kite | x2 | 2 servings
    Hawk | x1 | 2 servings
    Hare | x1 | 3 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:
    Ternpaw (heart) | (Died aged 8 moons) 13 moons | Male | X– Killed by Snailstep
    Nettlefang |(Died aged 50 moons) | Male | X- Drowned in the stream
    Stonenose | ( Died aged 46 moons) | Male |X - Killed by an adder

Mates:

Oakfeather & Dustfoot - Elmkit, Hazelkit and Beechkit
    Braircloud & Bramblefur
ImageImageImage

I believe that you are purrfect!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dinolil1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Trial Reply 1

Postby Simonpet » Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:06 am

Phina D Wolf wrote:

[Sweetstar goes to the Moonpool to request a warrior]
[Maplestrike goes on patrol]
[Snowflight goes hunting]
[Velvetflicker searches for herbs]
[Snowflight and Maplestrike spend some ‘quality time’ together, but are not officially mates]
[SwiftClan consumes one serving of bird]

Despite Whisperdust's doubts, Maplestrike and Snowflight were rather efficient. The two decided to split up, with Maplestrike patrolling the borders and Snowflight hunting within them. As Maplestrike padded through Swiftclan's territory, she noticed a flash of white hidden within the grasses.

"I can see you, ya'know," she called. No response. Huffing, the molly tried again. "I won't hurt you. I swear to Starclan!"

A calico emerged from the grasses, looking doubtful. "I heard that this was clan territory?" they asked.

Maplestrike nodded. "Yeah. I'm Maplestrike, warrior of Swiftclan. And you are?"

"Just someone looking for a home," the other said softly. "I was hoping for protection?"

Maplestrike thought for a moment before nodding. "Sure," she said. "I'm sure Sweetstar would love to have you join the clan. C'mon!"

Sweetstar glanced around nervously. The previous night, he had requested a warrior at the Moonpool, but Starclan showed no signs that his wish would be granted. The morning was getting to be pleasantly warm, although he had no doubt that the afternoon would be burning hot. He grunted as something crashed into him, and he hissed, claws unsheathing and fur rising.

"Oh, I'm so sorry!" squeaked the offender. They were a chocolate tabby with unusual striping.

Sweetstar sighed. "You're trespassing on Swiftclan territory," he said.

The other tried to curl up into a ball. "I'm sorry," they said in a small voice. "I was just hunting and I might have been a little overenthusiastic and I didn't notice you and I'm really really sorry and--"

"Enough," demanded Sweetstar. As amused as he was, he needed to take the newcomer with him back to camp. "Come with me, and I'll try to find a place for you in Swiftclan, if you wish."

"Really?" asked the chocolate tabby, perking up. "Thank you so much! I bet that your friends will be really nice and--" They didn't stop talking for the rest of the journey home.

Starclan sends Sweetstar a warrior
Maplestrike finds a warrior
Snowflight catches x1 ermine
Velvetflicker finds x1 heather, x1 parsley
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Phina D Wolf » Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:07 am

Number of Cats: Toms: 3 Mollies: 6 Total: 9
next Moonpool visit: 11/10

Maplestrike yawned as he padded out of his den, smiling at his leader, “Morning Sweetstar.” he called, sitting down and beginning to groom his ear.

“Morning Maplestrike.” Sweetstar said, trotting over to his deputy, “Would you mind leading a hunting patrol today? You can take Dancingstripe and Mottledleap with you. I’m going to take Hailclaw on patrol with me, get her familiar with the territory. That will leave the three queens and Velvetflicker here.”

Maplestrike nodded in agreement, “That sounds good. I’ll go gather everyone up. Good luck on patrol!” Sweetstar nodded his acknowledgement, then trotted off, quickly locating Hailclaw and disappearing into the tall grass. Maplestrike hummed happily as he trotted towards the nursery to check in on Snowflight.

All three queens paused their conversation as Maplestrike entered, and each greeted him with a warm smile. “Hello Maplestrike,” Snowflight said, standing and trotting over to him, touching her nose to his affectionately, “What are you doing today?”

“Sweetstar has me taking two of the new cats out on hunting patrol.” Maplestrike said, smiling, “I just wanted to check in with you ladies to see if there was anything in particular that you wanted.”

Wrenface piped up, “Some rabbit sounds lovely right now.” she offered, and the two other queens murmured in agreement.

“Well then, I’ll do my best to catch some rabbit.” Maplestrike said, smiling at them as Snowflight returned to he place. As he departed, the quiet conversation began again.

~ ~ ~

While the camp was mostly empty, Whisperdust began to pace anxiously. Snowflight was the first to notice, “Whisperdust, are you okay?” she asked, worriedly.

“I..I don’t know. I just, don’t feel well, and walking seems to help.” Whisperdust replied, her discomfort obvious in her voice.

“Wrenface, keep an eye on her.” Snowflight said, her tone obviously concerned, “I’m going to find Velvetflicker.”

“I’m fine!” Whisperdust protested weakly, but even she didn’t completely believe it.

Within a few moments, the two mollies returned. Velvetflicker had brought any herbs that could possibly be needed, and began a quick examination of Whisperdust. “You were right Snowflight, she is kitting.” She murmured, “You two are welcome to stay as long as Whisperdust is okay with it, but stay out of the way.”

“Please stay.” Whisperdust pleaded, her voice shaking a little.

“Don’t worry Whisperdust, you’ll do fine.” Velvetflicker soothed.

[Sweetstar and Hailclaw go patrolling]
[Maplestrike, Dancingstripe and Mottledleap go hunting]
[Whisperdust is kitting!]

Leader:
          Sweetstar | 39 moons | Male | X

Deputy:
          Maplestrike | 32 moons | Male | X

Medicine Cat:
          Velvetflicker | 24 moons | Female | X

Warriors:
          Hailclaw | 29 moons | Molly | [url=http://cdn.attackofthecute.com/February-24-2012-23-46-09-tumblrly0jlrJfBG1r20hi2o1500.jpg
          ]X[/url]
          Mottledleap | 24 moons | molly | [url=https://www.iizcat.com/uploads/2016/09/2815q-calico.JPG
          ]X[/url]
          Dancingstripe | tom | 26 moons | [url=http://old.gccfcats.org/images/Breeds/ocicatclassic.jpg
          ]X[/url]

Apprentices:

Queens:
          Whisperdust | 23 moons | Molly | X - Kiting!
          Wrenface | 25 moons | Molly | [url=https://68.media.tumblr.com/1b8049d9c8c77aba2dd113a19369f8b2/tumblr_n522xscaAv1s6eu18o1_500.jpg
          ]X[/url] - due in 1 moon
          Snowflight | 26 moons | molly | X - due in 2 moons

Kits:

Elders:
          Ally Clans:
          CloudClan | ~Glaceon~
          Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
          Clan Name | Username
          Clan Name | Username

Borders
          North | CloudClan | ~Glaceon~
          East | CliffClan | sushinekko
          North-east | Clan Name | Username
          North-west | Clan Name | Username
          South-east | LeafClan | zephyren
          South-west | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
          Alder Bark | eases toothaches - 1
          Bindweed | helps keep broken bones in place - 0
          Blackberry leaves | eases the swelling of bee stings - 0
          Borage leaves | produces more and better milk, brings fevers down - 1
          Bright-eye | mixed with lovage it can help cure coughs - 0
          Broom | used to make poultices for broken legs and wounds - 0
          Burdock root | helps with infected rat bites - 0
          Burnet | keeps a cat's strength up - 0
          Catchweed | stops poultices from being rubbed off without hurting the skin - 0
          Catmint | a treatment herb for Greencough/Whitecough - 1
          Celandine | soothes damaged eyes - 0
          Chamomile | strengthens the heart/soothes the mind, helps with strength - 0
          Chervil | treats greencough, though catmint is often preferred - 0
          Chickweed | treats greencough - 0
          Cobwebs | stops bleeding - 0
          Coltsfoot | eases breathing/kitten-cough, as well as cracked/sore pads - 1
          Comfrey root | repairs broken bones/soothes wounds, helps burns - 0
          Daisy leaf | eases aching joints - 0
          Dandelion | sooth bee stings, also acts as a pain killer - 0
          Dock | soothes scratches/sore pads/wounds - 0
          Dried oak leaves | used to stop infections - 0
          Elder leaves | soothes sprains - 0
          Fennel | helps hip pain - 0
          Feverfew | reduces temp. for cats with fever/chills, heals aches/pains, helps headaches - 0
          Goatweed | eases anxiety and grief - 0
          Goldenrod | helsp healing wounds - 0
          Hawkweed | like catmint - 0
          Heather Nectar | makes swallowing easier - 1
          Honey | soothes infections/sore throats/coughs - 0
          Horsetail | used to treat infections and stop bleeding - 0
          Juniper berries | soothes bellyaches, calms cats, gives strength, helps with breathing - 0
          Lamb's ear | gives strength - 0
          Lavender | cures fevers and chills - 0
          Lovage | mixed with bright-eye, it can help cure coughs - 1
          Lungwort | cures yellow-cough - 0
          Mallow Leaves | soothes bellyaches - 1
          Marigold | stops infection/bleeding, helps inflammation of stiff joints - 0
          Mint | hides scent of death - 0
          Mouse bile | helps get ticks off - 0
          Dried oak leaf | stops infection from setting in - 0
          Parsley | stops a queen from producing milk if her kits die, cures bellyaches - 2
          Poppyseeds | helps with sleep, ease pain, helps sooth shock/distress - 0
          Ragwort leaves | treats aching joints, keeps strength up - 0
          Ragwort | gives extra strength and energy - 0
          Raspberry leaves | eases pain, stops bleeding - 1
          Rosemary | hides scent of death - 0
          Rush | helps hold broken limbs in place - 0
          Stinging nettle | induces vomiting, brings down swelling - 0
          Sweet-sedge | eases infection - 0
          Tansy | cures coughs/wounds/poisons, soothes throats, helps prevent greencough - 1
          Tormentil | root helps treat wounds and extract poison - 0
          Thyme | calms nervousness/anxiety and cats in shock - 0
          Watermint | eases the suffering that originates from a bellyache - 0
          Wild garlic | prevents infection - 0
          Willow Bark | eases pain - 0
          Willow leaves | stops vomiting - 0
          Wintergreen | treats wounds and some poisons - 0
          Yarrow | extracts poisons, helps cat vomit up toxins - 0

Fresh-Kill Pile:
          Mice | x0 | 1 serving
          Ermine | x1 | 2 servings
          Rabbit | x0 | 2 servings
          Small Fish | x0 | 2 servings
          Big Fish | x0 | 3 servings
          All Birds | x0 | 3 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Family:
          Name and Name | Kits
          Name and Name | Kits
╔════════════╗

Hi, I'm Phina D Wolf! I'm here
mostly for the people and the
adopts and games I'm a part
of, but I know pet rarities
pretty well too. If you want to
chat, my inbox is open!
those, feel free to hit me up!
I'm always happy to chat!

╚════════════╝
ImageImageImageImageImage
Phina D Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Simonpet » Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:29 am

Phina D Wolf wrote:

[Sweetstar and Hailclaw go patrolling]
[Maplestrike, Dancingstripe and Mottledleap go hunting]
[Whisperdust is kitting!]

Hailclaw and Sweetstar find an apprentice
Dancingstripe, Maplestrike, and Mottledleap catch x1 mouse, x1 bird
Whisperdust gives birth to three kits (1, 2, 3)

When Snowflight and Wrenface kit, can you please link to the fathers' images? Thank you!
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ame's trial post 1

Postby amethyst14 » Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:27 am

Season: New-Leaf
Weather: There is still minor flooding but with the warmer weather it is starting to dry up. There is plenty of mud however so your cats should show some caution or risk an injury. With the warmer weather brings in both prey and predators, two-legs will be out and about more often now and can bring their dogs along.

Dinolil1 wrote:MoorClan
Stonenose has died
Linnettail joined
Darkheart and Lizard have been kicked out
Nightclaw, Smallwhisker and Linnettail go on patrol
Dustfoot, Braircloud and Bramblefur go on patrol
Ravenflower and Fritillarystar guard the camp

Nightclaw lead the patrol, she was after all more experience than the medicine cat and new warrior that had followed her. Though it was Smallwhisker that scented the foul stench in the air and growled quietly. Nightclaw and Linnettail gave her a curious look at first and then the scent came to them soon enough. Linnettail joined Smallwhisker in growling, but Nightclaw seemed to keep her cool. Nightclaw then took a few steps forward with cation, her ears erect and her fur standing on end "It seems to be an old trail but it is still something we need to tell Fritillarystar." This time it was Smallwhisker that lead the way, she wanted to be in the safety of her den as well as check her herbs, knowing that if a dog was in the territory there could be injuries in the near future.

Starclan has a new star among them, Stonenose will be well looked after!
Linnettail is now a warrior of Moorclan.
Darkheart and Lizard will have to fend for themselves now.
Nightclaw, Smallwhisker and Linnettail find the scent of dogs in their territory!
Dustfoot, Briarcloud and Bramblefur find Stonenose's cold and unmoving body.
Ravenflower and Fritillarystar's guard goes uneventful.

(Don't forget to feed you clan!)
amethyst14

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Clayclan | 02

Postby hazilnut » Sun Nov 05, 2017 11:36 am

numвer σf catѕ: 3
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Resinstar woke to pale green eyes right up in his face. With a yelp he startled backwards, nearly loosing his grip on worn stone and stopping just short of toppling into the moonpool. "Oh good you're awake!" Claywhistle chirped, not even attempting to hide his peals of laughter. "Waterever is the matter? You seem a bit washed up!" Resinstar groaned good naturedly at his friend's puns, shaking sleep and dew out of his coat easily. The whole of the territory seemed brighter in a way- like he could actually see the life and the potential in each blade of grass. Maybe it was the fact that newleaf had begun and most of the drifts had melted or maybe... Yarrowkit. Resinstar couldn't help but smile thinking about the young shecat. This must have been what she meant when she had given him her life; the leader really did feel the push to go bounding through the forest and overturn every stone just to see what was underneath. His tail-tip flicked impatiently, eager to get back to his territory, his territory!!, and explore. "Dew you think so? I was thinking more excited myself. Come on let's go!" His muscles, cold and stiff from spending the night out in the open, had been yearning to stretch and finally got their wish. Resinstar let out a rippling laugh as he and Claywhistle sprinted down the hill towards the river that would lead them home. Resinstar outpaced his friend and again he let out a cry of pure adrenaline. He whipped his head around to taunt his companion but in doing so, caught his foot on a stone and began to tumble. "Resinstar!" Sparks of pain flashed through Resinstar, nothing serious but enough to take his breath away. When he finally came to a stop it was mouse-lengths away from the flooded banks of the swollen, angry river. "I'm okay," he choked out, the laughter ripped from his throat. The faded body of his friend was by him in a moment, eyes wide with worry. "I'm fine. Really. Just kind of shaken up." Resinstar slowly picked himself up, flattening his bottle-brush tail. It was true what he had said, despite Claywhistle's unconvinced flicking of his tail, Resinstar did feel fine. He didn't even feel bruised or winded after a couple deep breaths. In fact he felt on top of the world. I bet I could swim that, if I wanted. It doesn't look too bad, Resinstar's mind told him. It scared him, just a little bit, how ready his body was to follow that urge despite how his mind warned him of the danger. He needed to get control of Yarrowkit's, and his own, impulsiveness. "I know a way farther from the river. My mother and I used it when she took me to the Moonpool one winter and the river was flooded again." Claywhistle urged his friend from the water's edge and Resinstar followed gladly.

While they padded through the thawing woods, Resinstar's mind always finding new ways to be distracted by the world around him, the conversation turned to the leader's visit to Starclan. Resinstar had been almost reluctant to share his dream with Claywhistle, not wanting to dampen the mood. He may have never seen the place in it's full glory but he could tell by how the old Beechclanners talked, or rather didn't, that something was quite off. Still he did his best to put his experience in a positive light. He went on about the antics of Yarrowkit, Chicorykit, and Snapperkit. How weird it had been to see trees made of stars. But Claywhistle was good at reading him and insistent out the state of his missing clanmates. Had Resinstar seen any of his family? No. Did any Starclan cat know where they were? Again, no. Resinstar's mews grew distressed as he confessed to the state of Starclan, how it seemed frozen, how most of the cats couldn't speak. Claywhistle's paw went to his own muzzle at this and Resinstar realized he had never seen his friend open his mouth all the way, even to laugh. Resinstar rushed through the rest of his tale, hoping that after he had finished maybe they could forget it had ever happened. If the tom was ever to lie he would have done so to tell Claywhistle that everything was fine. But Resinstar wasn't a liar, not even for his best friend. "It's going to be okay Claywhistle. We'll find your clanmates and we'll help them. Maybe this just means they aren't dead?" Claywhistle smiled at this but it wasn't incredibly convincing. "Maybe." The rest of the walk was uncomfortably silent, Claywhistle's gaze lost somewhere above the trees.

The shecat knew she couldn't keep running forever. Even though the coming of newleaf made travelling easier, the last remaining drifts of snow were still slushy and difficult for her to manage. And barring that, she was running low on traveling herbs and had no way to hunt for herself. And yet she refused to stop, just as she had refused day after day for nearly half a moon. Stopping meant giving up and giving up meant dying out here on her own or worse, being found and taken back. But now her tiny legs were protesting and she tasted blood, likely from breathing so much of the cold air in. She had to take a break or she wouldn't be able to keep going. The shecat slowed her pace to a trot but refused to fully stop just in case she couldn't get herself moving again. "Take a deep breath," urged the tabby besides her. The small shecat shot the starry figure a glare. It was easy enough to Sorrelstar to say that when she didn't actually have to breathe. But she recognized the logic in the statement. "I know. I'm trying," she panted. "But that won't fix the fact that I'm hungry. I haven't been able to find any burnet either." "So are you just going to give up?" The shecat's eyes flashed at her faded companion's challenge. "Of course not! You've been with me since I left that place, one would think you would know me better than that." Her yellow eyes flashed with indignity. She was not a quitter even under circumstances like these. "So what are you going to do?" "I'm going to figure something out. I can't keep running with no plan besides following you. I need something more permanent." "Good," Sorrelstar purred kindly, "Any ideas what that's going to be?" "Well..." For the first time in a long time, the small cat sat and allowed herself to think. It felt good to actually rest for once and her muscles sighed contentedly. Soon they would be complaining once more, louder than if she hadn't rested them to begin with, but until then the shecat appreciated the momentary reprieve. "You said you had a clan in this territory, and that they could help me." "Had," Sorrelstar corrected, a tad mournfully, "I don't know what may had happened while I was...out. There may be no one left." The shecat nodded. She knew this already, and yet she had to hope for the best. "Time to find out then, you ready?" Sorrelstar dipped her head and the pair set out on their trek once again.

The shecat was back to wading through piles of slush when she spotted him, an orange-red tabby with his head thrown back as if he was laughing with himself. As he grew closer she could see his ears prick as if listening to someone. He said something to the air and then turned to see her, his tail waving in greeting. He stood towering over her before she had time to blink, having covered the distance with his long legs easily. "Why hey there," he mewed, smiling. "Cold day it may be but seeing you just warms my heart." The tom gave a her a wink but she just stared at him blankly. "What're you getting at here?" "You, me, a nice mouse and- Oh come off it Claywhistle! I am not scaring her away!" The tom glared at empty space behind him. "My face would scare any cat away? Well excuse you." Even though the bickering seemed good natured, the shecat couldn't look past the fact that it seemed like the tom was arguing with himself. She started to glance around for a way to escape this crazy cat when Sorrelstar breathed, "Did he say Claywhistle?" Her faded face was filled with such a sudden flood of hope that her solid companion stopped scheming ways to escape. She repeated Sorrelstar's question out loud and now it was the tom's turn to be confused. "Yes? Do you know him?" The shecat stopped just short of saying that no she didn't know him, but the ghost that only she could see did. Instead she narrowed her eyes and began to put two and two together. "Were you...were you talking to Claywhistle? Is he invisible?" The tom nodded. "Usually I'd save something like that for the second date but yep. He's my ghost. Why, do you have one too?" Despite the flirty overtones of his admittance, the tom seemed extremely excited at the concept of meeting another cat with a ghost haunting them. The shecat turned to look at Sorrelstar, who was winding around the tom as if looking for Claywhistle. "My son," she murmured, her voice choked and breaking, "My son. He's here." The shecat watched silently as the old leader held her paw up to the orange tabby's face, passing right through his fur and getting no reaction. "Yes. Her name's Sorrelstar." Immediately the tom's ears pricked with recognition and he started purring rapidly to himself- no, to Claywhistle, the shecat corrected herself. "Claywhistle's mother. He told her..." The tom seemed to be radiating joy and hope on behalf of his invisible friend. "He's crying but...but he's so happy Sorrelstar. He's so happy you're okay." "So is she," the shecat mumbled on behalf of her ghost, "So so much." The two living cats let their counterparts catch up, translating for them when they did more than shed happy tears. The shecat was growing a little impatient. It was clear that Sorrelstar wouldn't want to leave her son but the short shecat needed an actual plan to stay alive. She cleared her throat in the middle of a lull in conversation between the two ghosts. "So, tom cat, do you run a clan or something?" The tom blinked, then realizing it was the shecat speaking for himself laughed and mewed, "I'm sorry. I totally forgot to introduce myself. I'm Resinstar, but you can call me anything you'd like." Resinstar winked again, flashing her a grin. "Is idiot included on that list?" the shecat groused but chuckled quietly to herself as her remark seemed to throw Resinstar off for a moment before he laughed. "Good one. But yes I'm the leader of Clayclan. Are you interested in joining?" "Yes actually. Sorrelstar doesn't want to go and I don't have anywhere else to go. I might not be able to hunt but I'm good with herbs." She nudged the bundle of leaves she had dropped by her paws earlier. It wasn't a huge supply but it was a start. And with a clan to base herself in and newleaf almost in full bloom, she had no doubt she could build up her supplied easily. "Claywhistle tells me you'd make a good medicine cat. So, new clan member of mine, what's your name? Or can I call you sweetie?" The shecat snorted and then thought. Honestly she had been distancing herself mentally from a name for a while. She knew it made no logical sense but Danny carried too many memories and Feverfew was what she was trying to run away from. "What about Driftstep?" All the shecat could think of was just how many stupid piles of snow she had been wading through the past few days. Resinstar smiled at her. "Sounds great Driftstep. Welcome aboard."

Sirocco hadn't expected the day to end with his exile when he first woke up that morning, but then again no one really does. And if anyone did worry about exile on a regular basis the tom was very sorry for them. For someone who had just been told they could never go back to their old home, Sirocco was surprisingly chipper. It was a beautiful growth-time day and the great deal of internalized suffering that the grey tom possessed was not going to get in the way of his smelling the flowers and greeting each passing stray. He was Sirocco, the great cat of the trade winds! It was not in his nature to let his agony show, he was not self-interested, he was humble! And extremely proud of this. So Sirocco the great had hopped onto the back of one of the trucks loading at the docks and prepared himself for his next adventure. What he had not prepared for however, was waking up with another cat by his side. A grey cat, older and far paler than he, was winding his way around the bed of the truck. His tail was a bottle brush and with every pothole hit he hissed violently despite not seeming to move. "When did you get here?" Sirocco mewed, trying to keep any note of accusation out of his voice. The other tom whirled around to face him, his face alight with surprise. "I- You can see me?" "Apparently," purred Sirocco. "You look lost, can I help you?" The tom twitched as the truck hit another bump in the road. "I-I'm not sure. I was in the forest and then something happened... Malloweyes...nnn." The tom scrunched his eyes closed, whether trying to remember or to forget Sirocco didn't know. "Something happened. I think I died? And then just darkness. Salmoncress, Dunpond- what season is it?" The tom's mew had grown increasingly distressed as he spoke and Sirocco had to take a step back to take it all in. "You're dead?" He gasped, "But you're here!" The dead tom, the ghost, shrugged helplessly. "I don't know. I just have to get back to Beechclan and hope everyone else is alright." Sirocco felt his heart go out to this tom. Ghost or not no one should be separated from their home. "I'll help you," he offered. "I don't have anywhere else to go. And it sounds like this is important to you." The nervous tom's muzzle broke into a smile of utter relief. "Really? Oh thank you so much. I'm Stormripple." "Sirocco. Now let's see if we can find Beechclan."

Thanks to Stormripple's unnatural lock onto his home forest and Sirocco's knack for predicting what direction a vehicle was heading, the pair managed to truck hop their way from sea to forest. It took them nearly a moon but both Sirocco and Stormripple were unmovable when they had their mind set on a goal. So days and days later they found themselves standing in a crooked beech forest, quivering with excitement and trying not to cry. "This is the place," Stormripple whispered, as if he was afraid of speaking any louder. "We're home." The tom led Sirocco past the flooded stream, to the place where he had proposed to his mates, and- holding his breath- to Beechclan camp. It was deserted. Even the scents were stale and overlain by that of other cats. "They aren't here. No one's here." Sirocco tried to think of something comforting to say to his friend. That they would keep searching, or that maybe it was the wrong forest. But neither of those sentiments felt natural on his tongue. But maybe, "Hey Stormripple-" "See I told you I scented a new cat. No I'm not smelly- you are!" Sirocco was interrupted by the arrival of an orange tabby tom. "Oh hello!" The tom called. "I'm Resinstar of Clayclan and you are...single? Hopefully?" Sirocco twitched his whiskers in amusement. "Sirocco. And not interested, sorry. But maybe you can help me? I'm looking for Beechclan?" Resinstar sighed as if he was expecting that response, then turning to the air besides him mewed, "Shush you. I'm a catch- Oh sorry not you Sirocco. I was talking to...um long story actually. Beechclan isn't here anymore but I lead Clayclan. Do you happen to have an invisible cat following you around too?" Taken aback by Resinstar's quick pinpointing of the situation Sirocco nodded. "Why don't you come with me to camp? Driftstep, Claywhistle, Sorrelstar, and I can fill you in." After exchanging glances with Stormripple Sirocco agreed and followed the tom into the trees. He got the feeling that his life was probably going to be very weird from there on in.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Resinstar and Gustpond go hunting
Driftstep looks for herbs

leader:
        Resinstar | 29 moons | Tom |

deputy:
        ~

medicine cαt:
        Driftstep | 23 moons | Shecat |

warriorѕ:
        Gustpond | 42 moons | Tom |

αpprenticeѕ:
        ~

queenѕ:
        ~

kitѕ:
        ~

elderѕ:
        ~
              ally clanѕ:
              Clan Name | Username

enemy clanѕ
              Clan Name | Username

вorderѕ:
              North | Jinxclan | vampiress_fox
              East | - | -
              West | Soulclan | krazykitty00
              South | Leafclan | zephyrine

medicinє ѕtore:
              Burnet | traveling herb, stops bleeding- 1
              Chamomile | traveling herb, soothes spirit- 1
              Daisy leaf | traveling herb, eases joints- 1
              Dock | soothes scratches & paw pads- 1
              Feverfew | reduces temp, heals headaches- 1

freѕh-kill pile
              Minnows | x0 | 1 serving
              Small fish | x0 | 2 servings
              Water fowl | x0 | 3 servings
              Voles | x0 | 1 serving
              Squirrel | x0 | 2 servings
              Shrews | x0 | 1 serving

mentorѕ:
              Mentor | Apprentice | Sessions | Moves

ѕtarclαn:

ghoѕtѕ:
              Claywhistle | Tom | Resinstar |
              Sorrelstar | Shecat | Driftstep |
              Stormripple | Tom | Gustpond |

familieѕ:
              Al + Minnie = Steel, Hammer, Resinstar
              Dove + Melinda = Driftstep
              Port + Siren = Gustpond, Bise, Mistral
Last edited by hazilnut on Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
hazilnut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

aspenclan

Postby starshine, » Sun Nov 05, 2017 12:45 pm

ImagexxxImage

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Chestnutstar dipped her head to the new medicine cat, she found her quite odd, having dreams of StarClan.
But Brightfeather was wise, she would be fit to heal. Chestnutstar prayed a silent thank you to StarClan,
her eyes twinkling when her new clanmate asked if she would like to go on a herb patrol with her.
Chestnutstar gladly accepted, unfazed from her recent hunting patrol. Chesnutstar prays once more
to StarClan to find a warrior that could serve her clan, and maybe even make deputy if he/she was
loyal and worthy enough.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

[ Chestnutstar and Brightfeather go on a herb patrol ]

Leader:
          Chestnutstar | 42 moons | Feminine | X

Deputy:

Medicine Cat:
          Brightfeather | 34 moons | Feminine | X

Warriors:

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:

Number of Cats:
          Toms: 0
          She-Cats: 2
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Clan Name | Username
    East | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Burdock Root | [1] Lessens and heals the pain of infected
    rat bites.
    Catmint | [1] Best remedy for the deadly greencough.
    Chamomile | [1] Strengthens the heart; For strength while
    traveling.
    Cobweb | [1] To soak up and stop bleeding. To bind broken
    bones.
    Comfrey Root | [1] Repairs broken bones or soothes wounds.

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mice | x2 | 2 servings
    Rabbit | x3 | 3 servings
    Sparrow | x3 | 9 servings
    Trout | x0 | 0 servings
    Minnow| x0 | 0 servings
    Vole | x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
Last edited by starshine, on Sun Nov 05, 2017 1:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
starshine,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Katrione » Sun Nov 05, 2017 12:49 pm

Weather:
Newleaf- The sun is beating down upon the Clan territories brightly and all the animals are joined with their new offspring. Kittings will run smoother and the fatality will drop drastically. Prey will now be easier to catch so no cats should be starving. Due to the warm weather, cats will be venturing further into the territories, especially kittypets who are searching for excitement. The snow has fully melted and has caused some severe flooding in most territories.

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

♥ Owl ♥ wrote:
● 𝟏 𝓶𝓸𝓸𝓷 𝓪𝓰𝓸 ●
the tabby leader was almost done with his border patrol, now walking near the clear river that divide them from the other clan up north of them. his green eyes scanned the field before him as the gentle breeze was moving along their own way. it wasn't long before the leader flick his ears at a new voice that suddenly yowled " Move out of the way! " when the leader looked towards the way the voice came from, he saw a new cat that was running towards him. he jumped out of the way of the oncoming cat in time before the stranger could bump into him. he started to chase after them, much like he did with Shrewrunner, and widen his eyes in wonder to see that they were running in the way of the Sparrowclan camp. they kept running until the stranger ended up in one of the bramble dens of Sparrowclan, hiding in the corner as if they were hiding from something or someone. as Sparrowstar entered his leader den, the den were the stranger was in, they started to hiss and spat at them with fear as they also held great terror in their light blue eyes. all that Sparrowstar could tell was that they were a she-cat by the light scent that reached his pink nose. she also had a weird mix of a pelt. a orange tabby as well a grey tabby pelt mixed together. as Sparrowstar kept his calm gaze at her and kept to his spot within the semi-dark den, her hissing and spats slowly stop as she took the sign that he wasn't going to use teeth and claws on her. otherwise, he would have done it by now if he was planning on attacking her. as she finally stop being hostile, Sparrowstar slowly padded up to her but not too fast to where he scares her off. " help me... " the stranger quietly mewed as Sparrowstar approached her, her tone held great fear and terror like a little kit that just saw the biggest dog. she was definitely trying to get away from someone or something. Sparrowstar tilted his head in confusion, wondering what did she needed help with. " help with what? " he question her words that she just meowed. " they are after me. I don't know what I did wrong or what but they want me dead. I don't have much time to explain just please help me! " she meowed a bit louder. Sparrowstar didn't know what she meant by 'they' or what she did to them but he didn't want to waste anymore of her time as of now. inside her mind, she was hoping that this cat isn't secretly been working with them and was only acting like this to only betray her and turn her in. Sparrowstar took a few minutes to think of a way to help this poor cat get away from 'they'. then an idea popped in his mind. " rub on me " Sparrowstar suddenly meowed towards her, his tone and gaze now back to calm like always. the stranger was tilting her head with great confusion at his words. " wha- " " just do it " she said only for Sparrowstar to intrude on her sentence before she could finish it. the stanger gave a confused nod before walking to him and started to gently rub on him, replacing his scent with her's. after a bit, he broke apart from her gentle rub and meowed " now go hide somewhere safe and let me do all the talking. " the stranger gave another nod, now wondering what he was doing before dashing off to somewhere unknown. as Sparrowstar went outside of his warm and cozy den with the stranger no where in sight, he flicked his ears as he heard some running pawsteps coming his way. the sound didn't last long as a group of cats appeared in his camp, looking at Sparrowstar with a hostile look in their eyes. maybe this is the 'they' the stranger was talking about? a massive black cat, who seemed to be the leader of this group, padded up to him with a impatient spat. " ok buddy, we don't want to waste your time and neither do we have time to waste. where is she? " the leader only gave a confused look in his green eyes as he replied " who is 'she'? " the replied words only angered the massive cat even more. " don't play dumb with us! her scent here is very strong so she has to be here somewhere, hiding from us and you probably know where she is. " Sparrowstar gave a small shake of his head before replying " oh why that's my scent. some cats do have the same scent you know. " the massive cat only gave a suspicious look in his blazing amber eyes before walking up to the tom and gave him a quick sniff, only for his little nose to give that he did in fact have the same scent as her. he stepped back and meowed, his voice and tone giving a calm aura now, " Ok fine. but before we leave, we will check these dens to make sure that she isn't here. " " That's fine by me " Sparrowstar meowed before the 4 huge cats started to check the semi-dar bramble dens one by one only for their eyes to give that she isn't in any of the dens, hiding from the group of massive cats. after they were done, they gave a simply nod to the leader, giving him the sign that he was in the clear, before going off to continue their search for the cat that got away. the she-cat, who was watching the whole thing go down, climb down from one of the many oak trees that surrounded Sparrowclan and padded up to Sparrowstar. " Oh thank starclan they are gone. and thank you for helping me " she meowed before giving a dip of her head towards the cat who helped her get away from the group. " you are very welcomed and since you are already here, I might as well ask. would you like to join Sparrowclan? " the tabby asked the weird looking she before she replied to his question. " I guess.....since you did help me and all. but one wrong move that makes me feel unsafe and i'm gone. deal? " " Deal " Sparrowstar agreed, noting that she still didn't exactly trust him yet. " Come, I'll show you my deputy whose name is Shrewrunner and along the way, I'll tell you all about Sparrowclan. Oh and my name's Sparrowstar if you were wondering. " he meowed to the newest member of Sparrowclan....well that is until she runs away if she doesn't trust them enough to stick around. " Ferret's the name " she also introduce herself as they both went off to look for the young tabby tom. Sparrowstar decided to ask later as to what she did to the group of cats that angered them so much to the point where they wanted to kill her.

● 𝓹𝓻𝒆𝓼𝒆𝓷𝓽 ●
Shrewrunner was next to the newest member of their clan, Ferretnose, who Sparrowstar named after learning that she had a very good sense of smell plus she already had Ferret in her name. the two cats was on a border patrol this time, mainly looking for new cats like their leader ordered, meanwhile Sparrowstar decided to try out his hunting skills on a hunting patrol. the deputy and warrior spoke some words here and there but the talk always ended short due to Shrewrunner's shyness. but Sparrowstar and Shrewrunner had started to talk more often over the weeks. after a while of the two toms talking and laughing, Shrewrunner's true self started to show towards the tabby leader and they finally started to see each other as friends and allies rather then strangers who didn't know little to nothing about each other. but Ferretnose still has to get to know the two more before she can declare them as 'friends.'

[ Ferretnose + Shrewrunner are on a border patrol ] ● [ Sparrowstar is on a hunting patrol ]

[ Ferretnose and Shrewrunner found a warrior while on patrol ]
[ Sparrowstar caught two mice and a rock bass while hunting ]

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

skywalker, wrote:
Hushed voices muttered through the camp as the clan lounged around in the warm, new-leaf sun. The two queens were chatting aimlessly while their kits tumbled around outside, their limbs longer now, but they were still as clumsy as ever. Heronstream was counting poppyseeds outside the medicine den, when suddenly little Batkit came wandering over, looking up at the tom with total interest "Hey, Heronstream! What are you doing?" The huge eared kit asked, his eyes wide as he watched the skilled medicine cat swat some bad poppyseeds off into a pile "Hmm? I'm counting poppyseeds. See? I've got quite a few so far. I've sorted all the bad ones into this pile right here." The older tom explained, watching with slight interest as the young tom eyed the seeds carefully. He suddenly reached out a paw, and gently pulled one slightly rotten seed from the pile. Heronstream raised a furry eyebrow, and watched as the kit suddenly looked sheepish, muttering an apology. The normally harsh medicine cat smiled slightly, and rested his tail on the young toms shoulder "It's no problem, Batkit. Do you want to help me?" He asked, and Batkit nodded vigorously, his ears waving slightly with his head as he sat down beside Heronstream and helped him count the herbs.

Mapleflower was watching Batkit, a purr rumbling deep inside her throat. She turned back towards Flamekit, and smiled as he ran fast from two of the three other kits with a large pigeon feather in his mouth. Creamkit and Poppykit were squealing with excitement as they dashed after their den-mate, and Jackdawkit was staring very hard at a toad. It's mouth inflated, and it let out a huge croak. Jackdawkit squealed, and sprinted over to his fluffy mother, Honeynose, and she laid sunning herself peacefully. Honeynose chuckled as her only son buried himself in his mothers soft fur, and she slowly sat up, allowing him to burrow himself in her warmth "It's alright, love, it's just a toad." Mapleflower chuckled as Honeynose looked up at her with a smile on her face.

Away from the nursery, Bearstar was talking heatedly to Acornfur, Fallingbirch, Leopardeyes, Wolfstep and Gullrunner. "You are positive you smelt the scent of a warrior on our South Boarder?" the brownish tom asked, his eyes flicking from one warrior to the next. The cats on the patrol nodded, and Bearstar sighed, his ear twitching slightly "Alright. I am going to send a few of you and myself on a patrol to attempt to find this warrior. They could possibly be just looking for a place to stay, or it could spell trouble." The leader said, and the others nodded "I will send the patrol out later today. Right now, Fallingbirch and Leopardeyes, take Robinpaw and Fawnpaw out. Leopardeyes, Fawnpaw is almost ready for her final test, correct?" The older tom asked, and the Molly with striking blue eyes nodded proudly "Yes, Bearstar. She has been doing very well these past few moons, and she is very old for an apprentice." he nodded, and got to his feet "Alright. I am going to the Ancient Appletree to ask Starclan about her ceremony. Wolfstep, would you please accompany me there?" Bearstar asked, and the young, burly tom grunted, getting to his paws before padding to the entrance and sitting down, waiting for his leader. Bearstar nodded in approval, and turned to his deputy "Make sure things run smoothly until I get back." Gullrunner nodded "Of course, Bearstar." And the leader left the camp with Wolfstep at his side, ready to ask Starclan about Fawnpaw's warrior ceremony.

( Fallingbirch and Robinpaw went training; the climbing skill )
( Heronstream went herb hunting )
( Acornfur, Leopardeyes and Gullrunner went hunting )
( Wolfstep and Bearstar went to the Ancient Appletree to promote Fawnpaw to a warrior; Fawnleap )
( Fallingbirch, Acornfur, Wolfstep, Leopardeyes and Bearstar went to look for the warrior they scented on the South Boarder )
( Honeynose, Mapleflower, Gullrunner and Heronstream watched the kits in camp while the others went out on patrol. )
( the clan consumed 2 squirrels = 4 servings )

[ Robinpaw learned the Climbing skill while training ]
[ Heronstream gathered borage leaves and feverfew while herb hunting ]
[ Acornfur, Leopardeyes and Gullrunner caught two squirrels and a mouse while hunting ]
[ Fawnpaw is now a warrior: Fawnleap! ]
[ Fallingbirch, Acornfur, Wolfstep, Leopardeyes and Bearstar found a warrior while on patrol ]

AshJinks752 wrote:
It was a beautiful day with the sun shining through the trees. But there was a clear area where a beautiful waterfall sat. The water simmered and made marks on the rocks around it. Lunarstar had been left in the wild all by himself and had decided he wanted to start a Clan around this waterfall. He wanted the Clan to be about coming together and trying to make amends with other Clans but not being afraid of a fight. He padded over to the bottom of the waterfall that went down very far. He could see the fish swimming and smiled. He didn't mind being alone but he felt like he should have a medicine cat so he can be protected from any disease that might harm him. So he looked into the deeper part of the river that was connected to the waterfall and closed his eyes as he begged the new Moonpool to bring him a Medicine Cat that was sweet but also very smart.

[ Starclan has sent Cascadeclan a medicine cat ]

oceanz wrote:
maplestar awoke to the sounds of birds chirping. it was a beautiful newleaf morning and maplestar couldn't be happier. her clan was still amazingly small but that was okay, in the beginning it had just been all her. now she had rowanclaw, snowshoe and their newest member dawnpaw. maplestar was at first unsure about adopting a kittypet into the clan, but dawnpaw (originally dawn) had sparked her interest. the young she-cat was bold, curious and positive, just what the clan needed.
the leaders heart skipped a beat as rowanclaw made his way out of the warriors den. maybe it was because how long the two had known each other, the fact they had been originally from the same clan, or that they had bonded throughout the moons, but maplestar definitely had feelings for the tom. she couldn't help it. rowanclaw was patient, kind hearted, clever, and good looking.
"good morning maplestar." rowanclaw purred, he must have noticed she was staring. "o-oh! good morning rowanclaw! did you sleep well?" maplestar asked, her fur growing hot with embarrassment. rowanclaw smiled and nodded "I slept like a kit, how about you?" he asked, sitting down.
"I slept well." maplestar responded, looking down at her paws sheepishly. was it just her or did rowanclaw look nervous as well. "maplestar.. w-would you like to take a morning stroll with me?" the tom asked, smiling softly. maplestar looked up, a little surprised, and nodded. snowshoe and dawnpaw would be alright hanging out in the camp for just a moment. the two walked together in silence for a moment, their fur brushing slightly as they walked. rowanclaw stopped suddenly and took a deep breath before looking maplestar right in her eyes. "maplestar." he began, his voice shaking slightly. "we've known each other since we were kits. back in our old clan. I've always admired you and your courage, your optimism. I knew ever since we first became friends you were going to do something great. first it was being deputy, and now leader of your own clan! I'm so proud of everything you've done." he continued, "it was admittedly hard watching you be in love with oakstar, and don't deny you weren't because we both know you were." maplestar opened her mouth to object but quickly closed it, smiling softly. rowanclaw took another deep breath before continuing, shuffling his paws nervously as he talked "but I've always been in love with you. through everything.. and I don't think it's just me in saying the past few moons in autumnclan there's been something between us.. and.." rowanclaw paused, blushing "I really think.. w-we work well as a team and w-well.. maplestar... would you be my mate?" the tom ended, looking hopefully at maplestar.
the she-cat was shocked, not saying anything at first. however, within just a moment she broke out into a huge smile "I would love to." she purred, nuzzling the tom.
back at camp
snowshoe watched maplestar and rowanclaw leave camp with a small smirk. she knew this day was going to come soon. she was so excited for the two, hopefully they would bring some new kits into the clan. snowshoe smiled at the thought of little maplestar and rowanclaw kits running around. "what are you smiling at snow?" came the tired voice of dawnpaw. snowshoe turned to see her small apprentice make her way towards her and plop down. "oh just maplestar and rowanclaw going on a walk together." snowshoe responded with a wink. the comment seemed to wake dawnpaw up immediately because the young cat got to her paws and began to jump up and down in excitement. "I knew it! I knew it! oh my starclan I'm so exited!" dawnpaw purred, a huge smiled on her face. the two discussed the relationship between the two for a bit before snowshoe decided it was time to change the subject. "okay, okay enough talk about the two lovebirds." she purred, jokingly rolling her eyes. "how about we do some training eh? toughen you up a bit?" she suggested. dawnpaw nodded her head in agreement. the two waited until maplestar and rowanclaw were back to inform them they were heading towards the training grounds. shortly after, the happy couple decides to go on a patrol.
--
[rowanclaw and maplestar are now mates!]
[snowshoe and dawnpaw go train]
[maplestar goes hunting]
[rowanclaw goes on border patrol near the lake]

[ Maplestar is expecting kits! They are due in two moons ]
[ Dawnpaw learned the Hunting skill while training ]
[ Maplestar caught two hares and a mouse while hunting ]
[ Please fill your fresh-kill section with what prey can be found in Autumnclan's territory ]
[ Rowanclaw found a possible medicine cat while on patrol ]
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me