Forum rules
This board has been so popular that we've had to make another board for avatars already!

We've made a new Editable Avatars board so if you want everyone to color in your avatar you can post over there! It'll work just like the regular editable oekaki forum, but for Avatar sized canvases :)

If you only want certain friends to be able to color your avatar then you can leave it in this board, and just add editing permissions for those people.

octavia by thenullchrysalis

• Forum avatar size
Artist thenullchrysalis [gallery]
Time spent 33 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Forum avatar

Sorry, this artist does not allow people to use this drawing as their avatar.

octavia

Postby thenullchrysalis » Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:18 am

bg3 general storyline and dark urge origin spoilers

i didn't actually get to finish her playthrough bc I had to completely wipe my files lol but my plans for her kind of changed regardless-- originally she was gonna be full evil like tavira, but I decided to change it so they weren't just the same person haha.

octavia follows her dark urge for most of the storyline, not exactly sure up until what point (maybe with isobel?) but ends up deciding to refuse her father, tired of feeling like a servant to a cruel master. im thinking she decides this when she's ordered to kill isobel because losing isobel's protection would endanger octavia and her companions, and she refuses to allow that. however im not 100% on that but I can't decide when a better time would be right now :P

but anyway, she'll be betraying bhaal regardless, so her pose is very soldier-esque, obedient, contrasting her title of "the traitor" c:
he/they | ashton or ash | credit my TH for any art or design please!

thenullchrysalis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: octavia

Postby LifeAsFiction » Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:12 am

I love that storyline idea! I'm finishing up my first Tav run and then I plan on doing a Dark Urge. What class did you pick for her? I'm thinking about going monk.
♡Don't forget to take care of yourself today!♡
LifeAsFiction

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: octavia

Postby thenullchrysalis » Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:46 pm

LifeAsFiction wrote:I love that storyline idea! I'm finishing up my first Tav run and then I plan on doing a Dark Urge. What class did you pick for her? I'm thinking about going monk.

thank you!! i think for her I tried out rogue, but tbh I love playing as a bard. im pretty sure she's actually my only non-bard tav so far lolol. now that you mention it I don't think i've ever tried playing as a monk ? id be interested to hear your thoughts on it if you choose it c:
he/they | ashton or ash | credit my TH for any art or design please!

thenullchrysalis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me