Forum rules
This board has been so popular that we've had to make another board for avatars already!

We've made a new Editable Avatars board so if you want everyone to color in your avatar you can post over there! It'll work just like the regular editable oekaki forum, but for Avatar sized canvases :)

If you only want certain friends to be able to color your avatar then you can leave it in this board, and just add editing permissions for those people.

Fog Rat Creature Avatar by retroz

• Forum avatar size
Artist retroz [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 25 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Forum avatar

Sorry, this artist does not allow people to use this drawing as their avatar.

Fog Rat Creature Avatar

Postby retroz » Sun Mar 24, 2024 7:44 am

Just another version of my fog rat creature thing. This time in avatar form!

Looks like a dog because of the nose but shhhhh... That's just what they look like. It's one of about 3 creatures I had floating in my head when I made these guys originally. I'm keeping those to myself for now. ;)

Do I know what kind of teeth they have? Nope! That's probably fine. XD. I like the idea of them having canine-like teeth but I haven't settled on an animal yet. Might make something up on the spot. Might just give them rat teeth.

Anywhooo... Please don't use without my permission. You are welcome to share it with people as long as you don't claim it as your own.
retroz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me