andaluz sport horses v.2 - rarity guide

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

andaluz sport horses v.2 - rarity guide

Postby NoodleDOOT » Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:48 am

information!! wrote:Andaluz Sport Horses are a cross between the Andalusian and the Spanish Sport Horse. These horses have been bred
to combine their strength and agility to create the perfect showing champions. Andaluz's are extremely intelligent and elegant
horses, but are also known to have a fiery spirit. Their name is quite literally a combination of the two species, with andaluz
meaning "andalusian" in Spanish, and sport horse coming from their Spanish heritage.

These horses excel in endurance competitions such as cross country and show jumping, but are also capable of dressage
and harness pulling. Andaluz's also enjoy leisure riding as a way to bond between horse and rider. These sport horses can be
ridden either Western or English, but for showing purposes, will always be shown in English tack and attire.

Their heights can range anywhere from 14-16hh, with the average falling between 15-15.3hh. The most common
coat colors are the basic solids, but Andaluz's can have any coat color that has been discovered with the exception of mutations.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ --
please do not post on this thread.

resources !! wrote:main page --- rarity guide --- breeding barn --- auction barn --- custom barn --- archives
discord --- artist search --- trail riding --- points shop + bank

competitions: cross country & show jumping | dressage & harness pulling[/size]

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ --

genetics !! wrote:Acceptable Heights: 14-16hh
Hair Types: Braided (show) or loose
Eye Colors: Any colors are accepted, natural or unnatural
Body Types: No feathers

Unseen Genes: Manchado & chubari spots

Chimerism: Chimerism is the fusion of two twins within the womb. Because of this, the resulting foal will have two entirely separate coats, each with their own markings. Heterochromia (two or more eye colors) is common in chimeric foals as well. Chimerism only happens within breedings, and is quite rare. These special horses may be released in milestone adopts though or special events on occasion. Members are not allowed to request chimeric custom sport horses, and artists must ask me before releasing a chimeric adopt.

Somatic Mutations: Somatic mutations happen when a certain gene or genes get turned off on certain parts of the coat. For example, the mutation would change parts of a buckskin horse to bay, or bay to black. White or any other markings are not affected by this mutation and will go over the top of it. Normally somatic mutations are not heritable from parent to offspring, but I will make an acceptation here. c;

Edits: Small edits such as mane/tail, feathering, ears, roman/dished noses, etc. are allowed. Major line changes and huge items (wings, unnatural tails, etc.) are not permitted. If anyone has any questions about what is allowed, just send me a message beforehand!

Unnatural Coloration: Andaluz Sport Horses will never have any unnatural coat colors. There may be dilutions that give the horse a certain color hue, but they will always remain generally natural colors. Manes and tails may be colored by the use of hair dye as well as body paint for the main coat.

Last edited by NoodleDOOT on Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
NoodleDOOT

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

standard coat guide

Postby NoodleDOOT » Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:49 am

common - (c) / uncommon - (uc) / rare - (r) / limited - (l)

Chestnut - ee
    Standard, Red, Honey (c)
    Liver, Black (uc)

Agouti - Aa, At, A+
    Standard, Mahogany, Blood, Seal Brown (c)
    Sandy, Wild (uc)

Black - Ee
    Raven, Sun-bleached (c)

Cream
    Ccr (c)
    CC (uc)
    prlprl (r)

Champagne - Ch (uc)

Dun - Dd (c)

Grey - Gg (c)
    Steel - usually Black/Seal based
    Rose - usually Chestnut based
    Mulberry - usually Bay/Seal based

Flaxen - ff (c)
    ff - expresses
    Ff - carries

Silver - Zz (uc)

Mushroom - mu (r)
    cannot be seen on a solid black type! (E_ aa)

Pangare - +pangare (uc)
    cannot be seen on a solid black type! (E_ aa)

Somatic Mutation - +somatic (r)

Chimerism (l)
    Only seen in breedings!
    Spots (uc)
    Birdcatcher spots are white
    Grease spots are a darker shade of the coat

+birdcatcher/bc spots
    +grease Spots

Rabicano - Rb (uc)

Sooty - Sty (uc)

Roan - Rn (c)

Tobiano - To (c)

Splash - SPL (c)

Overo - O (uc)

Sabino - SB1 (r)

Dominant White - W (uc)

Blanket Appaloosa - Lp (uc)
    Spotted - Lplp
    Snowcap - LpLp
    Varnish - Lp_

Leopard Appaloosa - PATN1 (uc)
    Leopard/Semi-Leopard - Lplp P1_
    Fewspot - LpLp P1_
    Snowflake Lp_ P1_

Lacing - +lacing (r)

Brindle - +brindle (l)

Reverse Brindle +reverse brindle (l)

Reverse Dapples +reverse dapples (l)

Gulustra Plume has recently been
    noted to be seen in any paint based marking
    that has low white, such as minimal
    sabino, slipped tobiano, or minimal splash.

Corn marks can be seen in any roan. They
    are made of damaged hair follicles that occur
    from minor injury to the skin, and the hair
    grows back as the base coat beneath the white.
NoodleDOOT

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

opening event markings

Postby NoodleDOOT » Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:50 am

Fawn - Fafa (uc)
    This marking creates cream colored spots along the entire horse, excluding the face and legs. There will always be two to three spotted stripes along the neck, and will fade out into spots as it reaches the rest of the body, This marking will go over dilutions and non-white markings, but under white markings. It also creates a light cream pangare effect along the underbelly, ears, neck, and back knees. This marking also lightens the ends of the mane and tail to a cream color.
    ref; xx

River Otter - Rvorvo (uc)
    This marking creates a saturated cream, almost white pangare affect to the lower half of the face, chest, and underbelly, mimicking the river otter. This marking will go over dilutions, but under other markings and white markings. The opacity will always be very strong.
    ref; xx

Chipmunk - Chipchip (r)
    This marking creates striping along the back of the horse, as well as light striping around the eyes & face. Stripes are generally more thick than thin, and the amount can vary per horse. Will always go down the back horizontally, following the natural curvature of the horse. On dark bases, stripes will be a lighter version of the base. On light bases, stripes will be a darker version of the base.
    ref; xx
NoodleDOOT

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

sweet dessert event markings

Postby NoodleDOOT » Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:51 am

new markings !! wrote:Jimmy Sprinkles: JspJsp / Jspjsp (c)
Creates various sized freckle-like markings along the spine of the horse and going all the way to the face that resemble Jimmy Sprinkles. Comes in a variety of flavor colors such as chocolate (dark chocolate black or milk chocolate brown), vanilla, golden, silver, or reddish brown.

Dipped: DpDp / Dpdp (uc)
A marking that goes along the entire top line of the horse, going from tail to mid-way down the face. This marking affects both the top half of the mane as well as the top half of the tail, with the dipped color fading into the main hair color. Will go over dilutions, but under white markings. Comes in a variety of flavor colors, such as chocolate (dark chocolate black or milk chocolate brown), peanut butter (pangare-esque creamy color), and vanilla (light cream, almost white with small, black flecking optional for vanilla bean). Shares an allele with Dunked. (DpDnk)

Dunked: DnkDnk / Dnkdnk (uc)
A marking that covers the legs of a horse, never touching the bottom of the stomach and strictly staying on the legs. If the marking goes high enough on the thigh to touch the tail, the tail color will be affected and have the dunked color fade into the main tail color. Will go over dilutions but under white markings. Comes in the same colors as Dipped. Shares an allele with Dipped. (DnkDp)

Strawberry Cream: SbcrSbcr / Sbcrsbcr (uc)
A type of Cream dilution that affects both the coat color and mane/tail of the horse, giving it a pink hue (#ff72a6 at 30% opacity or less, note: should be 10% or lower on very light colored horses). Will also turn the skin and hooves pink as well, much like champagne does. Is dominant to regular Cream (SbcrCr).

Brown Sugar Roan: Bsrnbsrn / BsrnBsrn + White Sugar Roan: Srnsrn / SrnSrn (c)
Adds a light brown roaning to the entire coat with a sort of glimmer to resemble sugar crystals. The sugar crystals will be more present at the top of the horse, gradually fading down into a sold color roan. This marking has two color variants, brown sugar and white sugar. The white is more of a cream color, as to differentiate it from a regular roan. These two share a locus and cannot both be present at the same time.

Glazed Donut: Gdgd / GdGd (uc)
This marking creates a glazed shine along the entire horse. It may be slightly tinted in color to resemble different glazes. Flavors consist of regular glazed (transparent), chocolate, vanilla (cream), hazelnut (light brown), and blueberry glazed (light blue tint).

Tiramisu: Tmutmu / TmuTmu (r)
This is a dilution that resembles the different layers in a tiramisu. The color starts as a dark brown at the top, a light brown in the middle, and finishes as a soft cream color at the bottom. Opacity will never be stronger than 35%. This dilution also affects the mane and tail and gives them the same gradient.

Royal Icing: Royroy / RoyRoy (uc)
This marking adds dripping swirls along the topline of the horse, extending across the eyes and ears. This marking will never extend beyond the midline of the horse. Comes in a variety of flavors such as milk/dark/white chocolate, strawberry, blueberry, caramel, hazelnut, and cinnamon (white+light brown).

Marbled Cake: Mcmc / McMc (l)
This marking slightly resembles a somatic mutation, but covers the entire horse. It creates a marbled effect, similar to the marbling in a cake. It appears in both cream and brown swirls; can either have one color or both present.

Candy Cane Swirl: Cscs / CsCs (r)
This marking only affects the mane of the horse, creating white striped swirls resembling a candy cane.
NoodleDOOT

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me