⛅ Aeros | Artist/Mod Applications (Open)

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: ⛅ Aeros | Artist/Mod Applications (Open)

Postby kijauni » Fri Apr 05, 2024 6:41 am

CS Username + ID:
kijauni + 107596
Discord Username:
lloma.
Why do you wish to be an aeros moderator:
Aeros is one of my first UMAs I joined. So from the start it has this special connection to my heart.
On top, Aeros evolved into a comfort UMA off mine. A place I feel safe and happy, where loads of lovely people and friendly faces are and with unbiased one of the most adorable Linearts on CS.
I would like to help keep the UMA running and a safe and friendly space for everybody.
I consider myself a friendly, approachable and talkative person, always up for some lighthearted chatting. Additionally, I always educate myself about rules and important information as well as check into daily chatter and the Community itself.
On the Con Side is that I work 5 days a week with a job with absolutely 0 access to a cellphone, as a mailman am always driving a car. I do however manage to squeeze 1hr a day Discord time in my busiest days and on many work days spend the evening on my PC (4hrs +). My Timezone is GMT + 2
Do you have any prior UMA mod experience (it's perfectly fine if not <3): I don't have any UMA Mod experience. I modded twice very small server (20 people), and once a likewise small Minecraft Server. I led an Alliance for 1yr successfully in a game if that counts xD
Other: Thank you very much for considering! I can't wait to see what now happens with Aeros and will be forever thankful you took this challenging position on you to keep Aeros alive <3

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

She/Her ◆ Member since 2010 ◆ IRL Busy
Dreaming off a full Pet + Item Collection
Pet WL before Hiatus: 12 pages; Pet WL after Hiatus: 46 pages
Item WL before Hiatus: 3 pages; Item WL after Hiatus: 10 pages
Find Me On ➸ LorWolf ➸ FRPfQ ➸ WD ➸ LD ➸ DV

Trade ThreadCollection ThreadOffsite Thread©

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆
kijauni

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GOLDEN KING » Sat Apr 06, 2024 3:36 pm

CS Username + ID: GOLDEN KING + 1033918
Discord Username: neurobotz
Why do you wish to be an aeros artist: Aeros was the first ever uma I joined and it holds so much sentimental value to me. I would love nothing more than to be able to give that joy back to the community and to work alongside the people who helped me discover my love of umas. In simpler terms: I want to make the little critters for the people so they'll be happy.
Examples: Image
Other: This is a w.i.p !! I will add more entries in the future <3
xxxx N E U R OxB O T Z

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxXXXXXXXxx

xxxxxxxpookie | link | link | link | ©
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxXXXXXXXxx
GOLDEN KING

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Grimbark » Wed Apr 10, 2024 1:07 am

CS Username + ID: Grimbark + 897624
Discord Username: vivisection_
Why do you wish to be an aeros artist: Aeros is an UMA I find pretty neat, and I want to help kick up into activity! I found it incredibly fun to do this application, and would no doubt find it equally as fun creating even more for the community. I enjoy creating things for others pretty often and would love to contribute what I could to Aeros :]
Examples:
Standard/Recolor;
Image Image Image Image
Edited Lines;
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Other: I may have gone a little wild with examples, but I definitely had fun with them and wanted to show a little bit of range, as well as ability to recolor the lines made!

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。
♡ ┈Milo | Jove
♡ ┈They/It [Xe/Eir]
♡ ┈EST
。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。
Grimbark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ewie* » Thu Apr 11, 2024 3:40 am

CS Username + ID: ewie* 977405
Discord Username: monny🎀
Why do you wish to be an aeros artist: I think this species is so cute! I’d love to help contribute to the community! I really had a lot of fun w these apps and I think I’d have a great time helping expand the species. Especially since summer is starting for me soon, I’d have a lot of time to work on them!
Examples:
Standards:
ImageImage

Litter lines:
ImageImage
ImageImage

Edited lines:
ImageImage
Other: I know I went a little psycho crazy w the last one, ones that are super off base like that would not at all be a common thing since they take a lot ! Thank you so much for the opportunity! Love yall <3
ewie*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snailshoes » Thu Apr 11, 2024 6:27 am

CS Username + ID:
snailshoes + 377017
Discord Username:
cowboylovers

Why do you wish to be an aeros moderator:
I joined the UMA when it first started, and was absolutely amazed by the amount of work that was put into it. I have been fond of the artists and the rest of the staff, as I've seen them in other circles, and have been fan of their work for awhile! Outside of that, I know many are fond of this UMA like I am, and I adore to see the amount of love and care that is still being put into it. In that case, I wish to be a moderator to play my part in keeping the community flowing, to help the fellow staff where they need it, and to make a fun and safe environment for everyone involved.

Do you have any prior UMA mod experience (it's perfectly fine if not <3):
Kind of! I've been more of a guest artist in a few UMAs, and helped with some mod-related tasks on the side (i.e. enforcing rules, keeping servers tidy and working w/ bots and roles, etc). I do have experiencing as a mod/admin outside of UMAs though, as I have been in and out of discord communities since 2017! On the CS side, I have been on this site since 2012 and have been part of many UMAs, so I like to hope that I have a decent understanding of the ins and outs! However, I am always open to learn more, and am completely accepting of constructive criticism!

old UMAs/ARPGs I was staff for - DOGGIN'S, Township

Other:
thank you so much for the chance, and thank you for everyone in the staff team that made this UMA possible and for keeping it alive! <3
call me snail!
he/him or he/they
snailshoes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Twiggy97 » Wed Apr 17, 2024 2:30 pm

CS Username + ID: Twiggy97/925862
Discord Username: Twiggy97
Why do you wish to be an aeros artist:
I was an artist at the beginning of the species and I'd love to join back in and see the species get revived and be an active community again with all the lovely staff and community members!
This species is also a great way to get better with designing which I'd really love to work on <3
Examples:
Standard
ImageImage
Complex
Litter
ImageImageImage
Other: Hi Peach :}
WERMZ
TOYHOUSE

MY PM'S ALWAYS OPEN
MY DISCORD
Twiggy97
Twiggy97

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BPlusSupernova » Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:57 pm

CS Username + ID: BPlusSupernova 1034205
Discord Username: BPlusSupernova
Why do you wish to be an aeros artist: I enjoyed creating for the community and'd like to continue that :3 I love the species, the base, and the community. Overall, I am just excited the UMA is coming back under a user I know will do a wonderful job breathing life back into it.
Examples:
STANDARDS
ImageImageImage

LITTERS
Lion Guards
ImageImageImageImage
Sheet Ghosts
ImageImageImageImage
Beatboxes
ImageImageImageImage

COMPLEX
ImageImage

Other:more will be added just wanted to post teehee
BPlusSupernova

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Westsparrow » Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:22 pm

CS Username + ID: Westsparrow 951487
Discord Username: Starrywest
Why do you wish to be an aeros artist: I worked for aeros before and I've always been really passionate about seeing this species grow, so I'm so excited to see their return! I would love to create silly fellas for the community again <3
Examples:
Standard

Litter
"Clowns"
ImageImageImage

"Feathered Fawns"
ImageImageImage

Complex/"custom"
Other: <3

Call me Star or West!
She/they | Artist, writer, and musician

My pet doubles are free!

♡ My closed species characters can be found here ! (outdated)

♡ Wermz archive | ♡ Cozie archive

____Art credit @ Magnaskies

Westsparrow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FantasyQueen » Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:48 am

CS Username + ID: FantasyQueen 765861
Discord Username: MxGanyu
Why do you wish to be an aeros artist: I'd love to practice my pixel art, but even just making the few i've made now made fall in love with the species even more!
Examples:
Standard
ImageImage
Complex
ImageImage
Litter: Butterbuns
ImageImageImage
Other: Thank you for considering me! Even if they won't become real I had a blast making them!! The swirly one isn't my beeest work but i wanted to put out a simpler standard :3
Last edited by FantasyQueen on Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╗
🔮Acheron🔮 / ♠️Aventurine♠️
He/It/They
Adult - Trans - Aro - Ace - Pan
TL 67 - AR 60
╚═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╝

╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╗
Identity V - The Sims - Minecraft
Stardew Valley - Lethal Company - FNAF
Danganronpa - OMORI - Undertale
Deltarune - Pokemon - Animal Crossing
╚═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╝
FantasyQueen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Grimsby » Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:39 pm

CS Username + ID: Grimsby #1081045
Discord Username: Grimsby
Why do you wish to be an aeros artist: I love the looks of the different Aeros and creating art that makes people happy. I'd love to be able to give people random little friends to cheer them up. I'd also love to help get the Aero server more active.
Examples: standard Image Image
Complex Image Image
Litter Image Image Image Image Image Image

Other: I appreciate you all for considering me for the position and promise not to disappoint if I'm chosen
Grimsby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me