Pocket Myths Arena [Entries Open 4/27-4/29]

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: Pocket Myths Arena [Tulip Tussle in Progress]

Postby _Q_ » Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:47 am

◦•●◉✿ Round #4 for The Tulip Tussle ✿◉●•◦

Skirmish Results #286 wrote:
Image vs. Image
Stellaris #477 vs. Azura #154

This skirmish takes place in the Open Field.

As the sunlight dances across the blades of grass, Stellaris #477 readies themselves for battle, feeling the weight of the moment settle upon their shoulders. Across the field, Azura #154 watches intently, their resolve unyielding.

[Turn 1]
Stellaris #477 attempts to weave a charm using their charm of 13, and rolls a 15. Their calculated score is 20.
Azura #154 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 10, and rolls a 6. Their calculated score is 16. Their action has an advantage!
In a tense exchange, Stellaris #477 prevails over Azura #154, showcasing superior skill and securing victory.

Stellaris #477 wins the round!

[Turn 2]
Stellaris #477 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 11, and rolls a 7. Their calculated score is 14.
Azura #154 attempts to weave a charm using their charm of 7, and rolls a 10. Their calculated score is 12.
As Stellaris #477 strikes, they overcome Azura #154's charm, landing a decisive blow and winning the round.

Stellaris #477 wins the round!

[Turn 3]
Stellaris #477 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 13, and rolls a 7. Their calculated score is 16.
Azura #154 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 13, and rolls a 13. Their calculated score is 19.
As the magic flies, Stellaris #477 attempts to breach Azura #154's defenses, but they stand firm, clinching the win.

Azura #154 wins the round!

Winner: Stellaris #477.

Stellaris #477 won 2 rounds, and Azura #154 won 1.

ImageImageStellaris #477 was awarded 12 arena tokens for participating! PaperPJ_png now has 30 Arena Tokens.
ImageImageAzura #154 was awarded 4 arena tokens for participating! Nova.In.Orbit now has 23 Arena Tokens.

Champion wrote:
Stellaris #477 has won this tourney!

Stellaris has earned the merit Grand Champion from the Guild for winning a tourney! This merit can be earned multiple times. You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image
Code: Select all
[img]https://i.imgur.com/TjJfQsI.png[/img]
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
_Q_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Pocket Myths Arena [Tulip Tussle Complete!]

Postby _Q_ » Wed Mar 27, 2024 2:32 am

◦•●◉✿ Round #1 Part 1 for The Vernal Vendetta ✿◉●•◦

Skirmish Results #287 wrote:
Image vs. Image
Lethe #223 vs. Halcyon #174

Amidst the sea of green, Lethe #223 braces themselves for the confrontation ahead, the warmth of the sun spurring them on. Across the expanse, Halcyon #174 sizes them up with a calculating gaze, preparing to meet their adversary head-on.

[Turn 1]
Lethe #223 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 11, and rolls a 13. Their calculated score is 21. Their action has an advantage!
Halcyon #174 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 16, and rolls a 19. Their calculated score is 25.
With determination, Lethe #223 charges forward, but Halcyon #174's spell proves too strong, overpowering Lethe #223 for the win.

Halcyon #174 wins the round!

[Turn 2]
Lethe #223 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 15, and rolls a 16. Their calculated score is 28. Their action has an advantage!
Halcyon #174 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 12, and rolls a 5. Their calculated score is 14.
With determination in their eyes, Lethe #223 faces Halcyon #174's attack head-on, only to emerge triumphant with a cunning maneuver!

Lethe #223 wins the round!

[Turn 3]
Lethe #223 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 14, and rolls a 6. Their calculated score is 17.
Halcyon #174 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 11, and rolls a 11. Their calculated score is 16.
In a dazzling display of magic, Lethe #223 casts a spell that bypasses Halcyon #174's defenses, securing the win!

Lethe #223 wins the round!

Winner: Lethe #223.

Lethe #223 won 2 rounds, and Halcyon #174 won 1.

ImageImageLethe #223 was awarded 3 arena tokens for participating! trickyLA now has 3 Arena Tokens.
Merits wrote:Image
Lethe #223 has earned the merit Participation Award I from the Guild for participating 1 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image
[img]https://i.imgur.com/taTiTYw.png[/img]

Lethe #223 has earned the merit Winner I from the Guild for winning 1 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image
[img]https://i.imgur.com/UwSfbwH.png[/img]

ImageImageHalcyon #174 was awarded 1 arena tokens for participating! nightshyne now has 1 Arena Tokens.
Halcyon #174 has earned the merit Participation Award I from the Guild for participating 1 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image

Skirmish Results #288 wrote:
Image vs. Image
Marin #84 vs. Razz #253

Amidst the gentle sway of the grass, Marin #84 prepares to test their skills in the open field, the warmth of the sun providing little solace against the heat of anticipation. Across the way, Razz #253 watches intently, their eyes betraying their readiness for combat.

[Turn 1]
Marin #84 attempts to weave a charm using their charm of 15, and rolls a 10. Their calculated score is 20.
Razz #253 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 14, and rolls a 13. Their calculated score is 25. Their action has an advantage!
In a fierce exchange, Razz #253 emerges victorious over Marin #84, showcasing superior strategy and securing the win.

Razz #253 wins the round!

[Turn 2]
Marin #84 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 16, and rolls a 9. Their calculated score is 20.
Razz #253 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 15, and rolls a 10. Their calculated score is 20.
Marin #84 and Razz #253 were evenly matched! They roll dice to decide the winner.
Razz #253 wins the roll with a score of 4 to Marin #84's 2.
In a fierce exchange, Razz #253 emerges victorious over Marin #84, showcasing superior strategy and securing the win.

[Turn 3]
Marin #84 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 14, and rolls a 11. Their calculated score is 23. Their action has an advantage!
Razz #253 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 14, and rolls a 5. Their calculated score is 16.
With determination, Marin #84 breaks through Razz #253's magical defenses, overpowering Razz #253 and claiming victory.

Marin #84 wins the round!

Winner: Razz #253.

Marin #84 won 1 rounds, and Razz #253 won 2.

ImageImageMarin #84 was awarded 1 arena tokens for participating! Wyvern Queen Kym now has 1 Arena Tokens.
Marin #84 has earned the merit Participation Award I from the Guild for participating 1 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image

ImageImageRazz #253 was awarded 3 arena tokens for participating! Maddy_Oliver now has 3 Arena Tokens.
Razz #253 has earned the merit Participation Award I from the Guild for participating 1 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image

Razz #253 has earned the merit Winner I from the Guild for winning 1 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image

Skirmish Results #289 wrote:
Image vs. Image
Asphyxia #74 vs. Abyss #277

With the vast expanse of the grassy field stretching before them, Asphyxia #74 readies their stance, adrenaline coursing through their veins. Across the way, Abyss #277 meets their gaze with determination, prepared for the clash of wills.

[Turn 1]
Asphyxia #74 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 12, and rolls a 19. Their calculated score is 26. Their action has an advantage!
Abyss #277 attempts to weave a charm using their charm of 12, and rolls a 2. Their calculated score is 13.
Midway through their spell, Asphyxia #74 outmatches Abyss #277's charm, seizing victory with a spell of unrivaled potency!

Asphyxia #74 wins the round!

[Turn 2]
Asphyxia #74 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 12, and rolls a 10. Their calculated score is 17.
Abyss #277 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 18, and rolls a 2. Their calculated score is 19.
In a fierce exchange, Abyss #277 emerges victorious over Asphyxia #74, showcasing superior strategy and securing the win.

Abyss #277 wins the round!

[Turn 3]
Asphyxia #74 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 12, and rolls a 16. Their calculated score is 20.
Abyss #277 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 15, and rolls a 8. Their calculated score is 19.
As the arcane forces clash, Asphyxia #74 focuses their will, deflecting Abyss #277's spell with a counter-magic of their own!

Winner: Asphyxia #74.

Asphyxia #74 won 2 rounds, and Abyss #277 won 1.

ImageImageAsphyxia #74 was awarded 3 arena tokens for participating! naiveté now has 3 Arena Tokens.
Asphyxia #74 has earned the merit Participation Award I from the Guild for participating 1 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image

Asphyxia #74 has earned the merit Winner I from the Guild for winning 1 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image

ImageImageAbyss #277 was awarded 1 arena tokens for participating! Wyvern Queen Kym now has 2 Arena Tokens.
Abyss #277 has earned the merit Participation Award I from the Guild for participating 1 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image

Skirmish Results #290 wrote:
Image vs. Image
Khaan #126 vs. Radar #214

In the midst of the serene, open field, Khaan #126 takes a moment to steady their breath, absorbing the tranquility of the surroundings before the impending battle. Across from them, Radar #214 remains poised, their focus sharp and unwavering.

[Turn 1]
Khaan #126 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 16, and rolls a 18. Their calculated score is 31. Their action has an advantage!
Radar #214 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 14, and rolls a 10. Their calculated score is 19.
With determination in their eyes, Khaan #126 faces Radar #214's attack head-on, only to emerge triumphant with a cunning maneuver!

Khaan #126 wins the round!

[Turn 2]
Khaan #126 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 12, and rolls a 15. Their calculated score is 23. Their action has an advantage!
Radar #214 attempts to weave a charm using their charm of 13, and rolls a 9. Their calculated score is 17.
With mastery over their craft, Khaan #126 outwits Radar #214's charm, claiming victory with a spell of immense power!

[Turn 3]
Khaan #126 attempts to weave a charm using their charm of 8, and rolls a 1. Their calculated score is 8. They rolled a critical failure- Radar #214 is sure to win this round!
Radar #214 attempts to weave a charm using their charm of 13, and rolls a 16. Their calculated score is 21.
In a fierce exchange, Radar #214 emerges victorious over Khaan #126, showcasing superior strategy and securing the win.

Radar #214 wins the round!

Winner: Khaan #126.

Khaan #126 won 2 rounds, and Radar #214 won 1.

ImageImageKhaan #126 was awarded 3 arena tokens for participating! naiveté now has 6 Arena Tokens.
Khaan #126 has earned the merit Participation Award I from the Guild for participating 1 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image

Khaan #126 has earned the merit Winner I from the Guild for winning 1 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image

ImageImageRadar #214 was awarded 1 arena tokens for participating! nightshyne now has 2 Arena Tokens.
Radar #214 has earned the merit Participation Award I from the Guild for participating 1 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image

Skirmish Results #291 wrote:
Image vs. Image
Ambrosia #546 vs. Lazuli #61

Amidst the sea of green, Ambrosia #546 braces themselves for the confrontation ahead, the warmth of the sun spurring them on. Across the expanse, Lazuli #61 sizes them up with a calculating gaze, preparing to meet their adversary head-on.

[Turn 1]
Ambrosia #546 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 15, and rolls a 3. Their calculated score is 16.
Lazuli #61 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 13, and rolls a 15. Their calculated score is 20.
In a dramatic turn, Ambrosia #546 prepares for Lazuli #61's spell, but is overwhelmed as the arcane forces shatter their defenses!

Lazuli #61 wins the round!

[Turn 2]
Ambrosia #546 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 15, and rolls a 1. Their calculated score is 15. They rolled a critical failure- Lazuli #61 is sure to win this round!
Lazuli #61 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 10, and rolls a 5. Their calculated score is 12.
In a tense exchange, Ambrosia #546 prevails over Lazuli #61, showcasing superior skill and securing victory.

Ambrosia #546 wins the round!

[Turn 3]
Ambrosia #546 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 15, and rolls a 2. Their calculated score is 20. Their action has an advantage!
Lazuli #61 attempts to weave a charm using their charm of 14, and rolls a 7. Their calculated score is 17.
Midway through their spell, Ambrosia #546 outmatches Lazuli #61's charm, seizing victory with a spell of unrivaled potency!

Winner: Ambrosia #546.

Ambrosia #546 won 2 rounds, and Lazuli #61 won 1.

ImageImageAmbrosia #546 was awarded 3 arena tokens for participating! Royal Destiny now has 3 Arena Tokens.
Ambrosia #546 has earned the merit Participation Award I from the Guild for participating 1 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image

Ambrosia #546 has earned the merit Winner I from the Guild for winning 1 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image

ImageImageLazuli #61 was awarded 1 arena tokens for participating! AbiNormality now has 1 Arena Tokens.
Lazuli #61 has earned the merit Participation Award I from the Guild for participating 1 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image

Skirmish Results #292 wrote:
Image vs. Image
Bar #386 vs. Stargazer #494

As the sunlight dances across the blades of grass, Bar #386 readies themselves for battle, feeling the weight of the moment settle upon their shoulders. Across the field, Stargazer #494 watches intently, their resolve unyielding.

[Turn 1]
Bar #386 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 11, and rolls a 1. Their calculated score is 11. They rolled a critical failure- Stargazer #494 is sure to win this round!
Stargazer #494 attempts to weave a charm using their charm of 15, and rolls a 2. Their calculated score is 20. Their action has an advantage!
With Bar #386's defense compromised, Stargazer #494's charm prevails, resulting in Bar #386's defeat.

Stargazer #494 wins the round!

[Turn 2]
Bar #386 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 12, and rolls a 5. Their calculated score is 14.
Stargazer #494 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 13, and rolls a 7. Their calculated score is 16.
In a fierce exchange, Stargazer #494 emerges victorious over Bar #386, showcasing superior strategy and securing the win.

[Turn 3]
Bar #386 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 14, and rolls a 17. Their calculated score is 22.
Stargazer #494 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 12, and rolls a 7. Their calculated score is 18. Their action has an advantage!
Bar #386 launches a relentless barrage, breaking through Stargazer #494's faltering guard with ease, forcing Stargazer #494 to stumble.

Bar #386 wins the round!

Winner: Stargazer #494.

Bar #386 won 1 rounds, and Stargazer #494 won 2.

ImageImageBar #386 was awarded 1 arena tokens for participating! Ucanthandleme now has 13 Arena Tokens.
Bar #386 has earned the merit Participation Award I from the Guild for participating 1 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image

ImageImageStargazer #494 was awarded 3 arena tokens for participating! Dark Wolfe now has 3 Arena Tokens.
Stargazer #494 has earned the merit Participation Award I from the Guild for participating 1 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image

Stargazer #494 has earned the merit Winner I from the Guild for winning 1 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image

Skirmish Results #293 wrote:
Image vs. Image
Azul #132 vs. Pearl #506

With the vast expanse of the grassy field stretching before them, Azul #132 readies their stance, adrenaline coursing through their veins. Across the way, Pearl #506 meets their gaze with determination, prepared for the clash of wills.

[Turn 1]
Azul #132 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 15, and rolls a 8. Their calculated score is 19.
Pearl #506 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 16, and rolls a 14. Their calculated score is 23.
In a crucial moment, Azul #132 prepares for Pearl #506's spell, but is powerless as it pierces through their defenses!

Pearl #506 wins the round!

[Turn 2]
Azul #132 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 15, and rolls a 3. Their calculated score is 20. Their action has an advantage!
Pearl #506 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 12, and rolls a 12. Their calculated score is 18.
With lightning reflexes, Azul #132 anticipates Pearl #506's move, sidestepping the attack and gaining the upper hand!

Azul #132 wins the round!

[Turn 3]
Azul #132 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 10, and rolls a 12. Their calculated score is 16.
Pearl #506 attempts to weave a charm using their charm of 15, and rolls a 2. Their calculated score is 16.
Azul #132 and Pearl #506 were evenly matched! They roll dice to decide the winner.
Azul #132 wins the roll with a score of 5 to Pearl #506's 4.
As Azul #132 charges, Pearl #506 casts a charm, but Azul #132 breaks through, securing victory with a decisive strike.

Winner: Azul #132.

Azul #132 won 2 rounds, and Pearl #506 won 1.

ImageImageAzul #132 was awarded 3 arena tokens for participating! Rainbeetle now has 4 Arena Tokens.
Azul #132 has earned the merit Participation Award I from the Guild for participating 1 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image

Azul #132 has earned the merit Winner I from the Guild for winning 1 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image

ImageImagePearl #506 was awarded 1 arena tokens for participating! SunstonePhoenix now has 2 Arena Tokens.
Pearl #506 has earned the merit Participation Award I from the Guild for participating 1 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image

Skirmish Results #294 wrote:
Image vs. Image
Zinnia #30 vs. Neon #124

Beneath the azure canopy of the cloudless sky, Zinnia #30 prepares to test their mettle on the open field, heart pounding with anticipation. Across from them, Neon #124 stands firm, silently assessing their opponent.

[Turn 1]
Zinnia #30 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 7, and rolls a 2. Their calculated score is 8.
Neon #124 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 12, and rolls a 6. Their calculated score is 18. Their action has an advantage!
With their spell halfway formed, Zinnia #30 is unable to thwart Neon #124's aggressive strike, sealing their defeat.

Neon #124 wins the round!

[Turn 2]
Zinnia #30 attempts to weave a charm using their charm of 10, and rolls a 3. Their calculated score is 11.
Neon #124 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 12, and rolls a 12. Their calculated score is 18.
With magic at their command, Zinnia #30 is unable to deflect Neon #124's attack, stumbling and falling, resulting in Zinnia #30's defeat.

[Turn 3]
Zinnia #30 attempts to weave a charm using their charm of 10, and rolls a 19. Their calculated score is 19.
Neon #124 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 12, and rolls a 16. Their calculated score is 20.
As Zinnia #30 casts their charm, Neon #124's attack knocks Zinnia #30 down, securing victory for Neon #124.

Winner: Neon #124.

Zinnia #30 won 0 rounds, and Neon #124 won 3.

ImageImageZinnia #30 was awarded 1 arena tokens for participating! Maddy_Oliver now has 4 Arena Tokens.
Zinnia #30 has earned the merit Participation Award I from the Guild for participating 1 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image

ImageImageNeon #124 was awarded 3 arena tokens for participating! TwoPuffins now has 4 Arena Tokens.
Neon #124 has earned the merit Participation Award I from the Guild for participating 1 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image

Neon #124 has earned the merit Winner I from the Guild for winning 1 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image
_Q_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _Q_ » Wed Mar 27, 2024 2:33 am

◦•●◉✿ Round #1 Part 2 for The Vernal Vendetta ✿◉●•◦

Skirmish Results #295 wrote:
Image vs. Image
Dorian #60 vs. Reed #155

Beneath the azure canopy of the cloudless sky, Dorian #60 prepares to test their mettle on the open field, heart pounding with anticipation. Across from them, Reed #155 stands firm, silently assessing their opponent.

[Turn 1]
Dorian #60 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 14, and rolls a 10. Their calculated score is 19.
Reed #155 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 14, and rolls a 17. Their calculated score is 27. Their action has an advantage!
With their spell halfway formed, Dorian #60 is unable to thwart Reed #155's aggressive strike, sealing their defeat.

Reed #155 wins the round!

[Turn 2]
Dorian #60 attempts to weave a charm using their charm of 13, and rolls a 17. Their calculated score is 21.
Reed #155 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 17, and rolls a 4. Their calculated score is 23. Their action has an advantage!
In a fierce exchange, Reed #155 emerges victorious over Dorian #60, showcasing superior strategy and securing the win.

[Turn 3]
Dorian #60 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 14, and rolls a 20. Their calculated score is 24. They rolled a critical success- Dorian #60 is sure to win this round!
Reed #155 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 12, and rolls a 11. Their calculated score is 17.
With precision and skill, Dorian #60 casts a spell that shatters Reed #155's defenses, clinching a well-deserved victory!

Dorian #60 wins the round!

Winner: Reed #155.

Dorian #60 won 1 rounds, and Reed #155 won 2.

ImageImageDorian #60 was awarded 1 arena tokens for participating! ItsAsher0 now has 1 Arena Tokens.
Dorian #60 has earned the merit Participation Award I from the Guild for participating 1 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image

ImageImageReed #155 was awarded 3 arena tokens for participating! Music_Lover now has 3 Arena Tokens.
Reed #155 has earned the merit Participation Award I from the Guild for participating 1 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image

Reed #155 has earned the merit Winner I from the Guild for winning 1 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image

Skirmish Results #296 wrote:
Image vs. Image
Sugar Floss #240 vs. Axar #306

With the soft rustle of grass beneath their feet, Sugar Floss #240 steels themselves for the impending clash, the cloudless sky serving as their only witness. Across the field, Axar #306 stands ready, a silent testament to their determination.

[Turn 1]
Sugar Floss #240 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 11, and rolls a 3. Their calculated score is 12.
Axar #306 attempts to weave a charm using their charm of 11, and rolls a 17. Their calculated score is 23. Their action has an advantage!
Mid-defense, Sugar Floss #240 succumbs to Axar #306's charm, resulting in Sugar Floss #240's defeat in the round.

Axar #306 wins the round!

[Turn 2]
Sugar Floss #240 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 11, and rolls a 2. Their calculated score is 15. Their action has an advantage!
Axar #306 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 17, and rolls a 16. Their calculated score is 25.
With each blow, Axar #306 pushes Sugar Floss #240 further back until they stumble to the ground, defeated and unable to rise again.

[Turn 3]
Sugar Floss #240 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 11, and rolls a 3. Their calculated score is 15. Their action has an advantage!
Axar #306 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 17, and rolls a 3. Their calculated score is 18.
Despite Sugar Floss #240's best efforts to defend, Axar #306's relentless assault forces them to stumble backward, their defenses crumbling to the onslaught.

Winner: Axar #306.

Sugar Floss #240 won 0 rounds, and Axar #306 won 3.

ImageImageSugar Floss #240 was awarded 1 arena tokens for participating! PaperPJ_png now has 31 Arena Tokens.
Sugar Floss #240 has earned the merit Participation Award I from the Guild for participating 1 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image

ImageImageAxar #306 was awarded 3 arena tokens for participating! Coy0te now has 3 Arena Tokens.
Axar #306 has earned the merit Participation Award I from the Guild for participating 1 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image

Axar #306 has earned the merit Winner I from the Guild for winning 1 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image

Skirmish Results #297 wrote:
Image vs. Image
Nox #347 vs. Ryu #485

Beneath the unbroken blue of the cloudless sky, Nox #347 takes a moment to ground themselves in the grassy expanse, the quietude of the surroundings a stark juxtaposition to the battle ahead. Across from them, Ryu #485 stands poised, their resolve unshakeable.

[Turn 1]
Nox #347 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 12, and rolls a 19. Their calculated score is 26. Their action has an advantage!
Ryu #485 attempts to weave a charm using their charm of 12, and rolls a 3. Their calculated score is 13.
With determination, Nox #347 casts their spell, overpowering Ryu #485's charm and claiming victory in a spectacular display!

Nox #347 wins the round!

[Turn 2]
Nox #347 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 12, and rolls a 1. Their calculated score is 12.
Ryu #485 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 15, and rolls a 1. Their calculated score is 18. Their action has an advantage!
Mid-incantation, Nox #347 is unable to fend off Ryu #485's fierce attack, being knocked to the ground!

Ryu #485 wins the round!

[Turn 3]
Nox #347 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 16, and rolls a 20. Their calculated score is 32. Their action has an advantage! They rolled a critical success- Nox #347 is sure to win this round!
Ryu #485 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 15, and rolls a 12. Their calculated score is 21.
As Ryu #485 charges forward, Nox #347 stands their ground, deflecting the blow with precision and seizing control of the battle!

Nox #347 wins the round!

Winner: Nox #347.

Nox #347 won 2 rounds, and Ryu #485 won 1.

ImageImageNox #347 was awarded 3 arena tokens for participating! sad dragon now has 3 Arena Tokens.
Nox #347 has earned the merit Participation Award I from the Guild for participating 1 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image

Nox #347 has earned the merit Winner I from the Guild for winning 1 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image

ImageImageRyu #485 was awarded 1 arena tokens for participating! Shenanergans now has 2 Arena Tokens.
Ryu #485 has earned the merit Participation Award I from the Guild for participating 1 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image

Skirmish Results #298 wrote:
Image vs. Image
Taffy #389 vs. Lyris #537

Amidst the gentle sway of the grass, Taffy #389 prepares to test their skills in the open field, the warmth of the sun providing little solace against the heat of anticipation. Across the way, Lyris #537 watches intently, their eyes betraying their readiness for combat.

[Turn 1]
Taffy #389 attempts to weave a charm using their charm of 16, and rolls a 1. Their calculated score is 20. Their action has an advantage! They rolled a critical failure- Lyris #537 is sure to win this round!
Lyris #537 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 11, and rolls a 8. Their calculated score is 15.
In a tense exchange, Taffy #389 prevails over Lyris #537, showcasing superior skill and securing victory.

Taffy #389 wins the round!

[Turn 2]
Taffy #389 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 15, and rolls a 2. Their calculated score is 20. Their action has an advantage!
Lyris #537 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 15, and rolls a 10. Their calculated score is 20.
Taffy #389 and Lyris #537 were evenly matched! They roll dice to decide the winner.
Lyris #537 wins the roll with a score of 12 to Taffy #389's 4.
As Lyris #537 continues their onslaught, Taffy #389 finds themselves unable to keep up, eventually being knocked over by a powerful blow.

Lyris #537 wins the round!

[Turn 3]
Taffy #389 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 15, and rolls a 5. Their calculated score is 17.
Lyris #537 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 11, and rolls a 7. Their calculated score is 14.
In a tense exchange, Taffy #389 prevails over Lyris #537, showcasing superior skill and securing victory.

Winner: Taffy #389.

Taffy #389 won 2 rounds, and Lyris #537 won 1.

ImageImageTaffy #389 was awarded 3 arena tokens for participating! Music_Lover now has 6 Arena Tokens.
Taffy #389 has earned the merit Participation Award I from the Guild for participating 1 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image

Taffy #389 has earned the merit Winner I from the Guild for winning 1 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image

ImageImageLyris #537 was awarded 1 arena tokens for participating! Wyverncult now has 6 Arena Tokens.
Lyris #537 has earned the merit Participation Award I from the Guild for participating 1 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image

Skirmish Results #299 wrote:
Image vs. Image
Glacier #393 vs. Tsunami #487

With the sunlight casting long shadows across the field, Glacier #393 braces themselves for the impending clash, the absence of clouds above offering no reprieve from the intensity of the moment. Across from them, Tsunami #487 stands firm, their gaze steady and unwavering.

[Turn 1]
Glacier #393 attempts to weave a charm using their charm of 13, and rolls a 10. Their calculated score is 18.
Tsunami #487 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 16, and rolls a 1. Their calculated score is 20. Their action has an advantage! They rolled a critical failure- Glacier #393 is sure to win this round!
In a tense exchange, Glacier #393 prevails over Tsunami #487, showcasing superior skill and securing victory.

Glacier #393 wins the round!

[Turn 2]
Glacier #393 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 15, and rolls a 4. Their calculated score is 17.
Tsunami #487 attempts to weave a charm using their charm of 16, and rolls a 8. Their calculated score is 20.
With determination, Glacier #393 charges forward, but Tsunami #487's charm proves too strong, leading to Glacier #393's defeat.

Tsunami #487 wins the round!

[Turn 3]
Glacier #393 attempts to weave a charm using their charm of 13, and rolls a 18. Their calculated score is 22.
Tsunami #487 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 16, and rolls a 14. Their calculated score is 28. Their action has an advantage!
In a fierce exchange, Tsunami #487 emerges victorious over Glacier #393, showcasing superior strategy and securing the win.

Winner: Tsunami #487.

Glacier #393 won 1 rounds, and Tsunami #487 won 2.

ImageImageGlacier #393 was awarded 1 arena tokens for participating! owlbyr now has 1 Arena Tokens.
Glacier #393 has earned the merit Participation Award I from the Guild for participating 1 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image

ImageImageTsunami #487 was awarded 3 arena tokens for participating! Wulfums now has 4 Arena Tokens.
Tsunami #487 has earned the merit Participation Award I from the Guild for participating 1 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image

Tsunami #487 has earned the merit Winner I from the Guild for winning 1 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image

Skirmish Results #300 wrote:
Image vs. Image
Hardy #404 vs. Gaia #148

In the midst of the serene, open field, Hardy #404 takes a moment to steady their breath, absorbing the tranquility of the surroundings before the impending battle. Across from them, Gaia #148 remains poised, their focus sharp and unwavering.

[Turn 1]
Hardy #404 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 14, and rolls a 19. Their calculated score is 23.
Gaia #148 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 14, and rolls a 15. Their calculated score is 21.
As the arcane forces clash, Hardy #404 focuses their will, deflecting Gaia #148's spell with a counter-magic of their own!

Hardy #404 wins the round!

[Turn 2]
Hardy #404 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 14, and rolls a 6. Their calculated score is 17.
Gaia #148 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 12, and rolls a 6. Their calculated score is 15.
In a tense exchange, Hardy #404 prevails over Gaia #148, showcasing superior skill and securing victory.

[Turn 3]
Hardy #404 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 14, and rolls a 9. Their calculated score is 18.
Gaia #148 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 14, and rolls a 19. Their calculated score is 23.
In a tense exchange, Hardy #404 prepares for Gaia #148's spell, but is unable to resist as it overwhelms them completely!

Gaia #148 wins the round!

Winner: Hardy #404.

Hardy #404 won 2 rounds, and Gaia #148 won 1.

ImageImageHardy #404 was awarded 3 arena tokens for participating! sad dragon now has 6 Arena Tokens.
Hardy #404 has earned the merit Participation Award I from the Guild for participating 1 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image

Hardy #404 has earned the merit Winner I from the Guild for winning 1 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image

ImageImageGaia #148 was awarded 1 arena tokens for participating! ArithMedic now has 1 Arena Tokens.
Gaia #148 has earned the merit Participation Award I from the Guild for participating 1 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image

Skirmish Results #301 wrote:
Image vs. Image
Gumi #288 vs. Tomentosa #514

Against the backdrop of the expansive field, Gumi #288 takes a moment to center themselves, the tranquility of the surroundings a stark contrast to the battle about to unfold. Across from them, Tomentosa #514 stands firm, their eyes ablaze with determination.

[Turn 1]
Gumi #288 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 16, and rolls a 1. Their calculated score is 16. They rolled a critical failure- Tomentosa #514 is sure to win this round!
Tomentosa #514 attempts to weave a charm using their charm of 15, and rolls a 4. Their calculated score is 17.
As Gumi #288 charges, Tomentosa #514's charm overwhelms them, leading to Gumi #288's distraction and defeat.

Tomentosa #514 wins the round!

[Turn 2]
Gumi #288 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 12, and rolls a 12. Their calculated score is 22. Their action has an advantage!
Tomentosa #514 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 15, and rolls a 18. Their calculated score is 24.
As Tomentosa #514 continues their onslaught, Gumi #288 finds themselves unable to keep up, eventually being knocked over by a powerful blow.

[Turn 3]
Gumi #288 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 12, and rolls a 17. Their calculated score is 20.
Tomentosa #514 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 14, and rolls a 15. Their calculated score is 21.
In a fierce exchange, Tomentosa #514 emerges victorious over Gumi #288, showcasing superior strategy and securing the win.

Winner: Tomentosa #514.

Gumi #288 won 0 rounds, and Tomentosa #514 won 3.

ImageImageGumi #288 was awarded 1 arena tokens for participating! nio now has 1 Arena Tokens.
Gumi #288 has earned the merit Participation Award I from the Guild for participating 1 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image

ImageImageTomentosa #514 was awarded 3 arena tokens for participating! Dark Wolfe now has 6 Arena Tokens.
Tomentosa #514 has earned the merit Participation Award I from the Guild for participating 1 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image

Tomentosa #514 has earned the merit Winner I from the Guild for winning 1 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image

Skirmish Results #302 wrote:
Image vs. Image
Califlos #197 vs. Marilyn #461

Against the backdrop of the expansive field, Califlos #197 takes a moment to collect themselves, the stillness of the surroundings amplifying the tension in the air. Across the expanse, Marilyn #461 stands ready, their posture conveying both readiness and resolve.

[Turn 1]
Califlos #197 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 14, and rolls a 5. Their calculated score is 16.
Marilyn #461 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 17, and rolls a 10. Their calculated score is 22.
In a fierce exchange, Marilyn #461 emerges victorious over Califlos #197, showcasing superior strategy and securing the win.

Marilyn #461 wins the round!

[Turn 2]
Califlos #197 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 14, and rolls a 16. Their calculated score is 22.
Marilyn #461 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 17, and rolls a 11. Their calculated score is 22.
Califlos #197 and Marilyn #461 were evenly matched! They roll dice to decide the winner.
Califlos #197 wins the roll with a score of 11 to Marilyn #461's 9.
In a tense exchange, Califlos #197 prevails over Marilyn #461, showcasing superior skill and securing victory.

Califlos #197 wins the round!

[Turn 3]
Califlos #197 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 14, and rolls a 9. Their calculated score is 22. Their action has an advantage!
Marilyn #461 attempts to weave a charm using their charm of 17, and rolls a 2. Their calculated score is 18.
As Califlos #197 conjures their magic, Marilyn #461 attempts a charm, but Califlos #197 triumphs, winning the round decisively!

Winner: Califlos #197.

Califlos #197 won 2 rounds, and Marilyn #461 won 1.

ImageImageCaliflos #197 was awarded 3 arena tokens for participating! AbiNormality now has 4 Arena Tokens.
Califlos #197 has earned the merit Participation Award I from the Guild for participating 1 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image

Califlos #197 has earned the merit Winner I from the Guild for winning 1 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image

ImageImageMarilyn #461 was awarded 1 arena tokens for participating! Ghostdance now has 2 Arena Tokens.
Marilyn #461 has earned the merit Participation Award I from the Guild for participating 1 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image

Skirmish Results #303 wrote:
Image vs. Image
Azrael #47 vs. NPC PLAYER #501

With the soft rustle of grass beneath their feet, Azrael #47 steels themselves for the impending clash, the cloudless sky serving as their only witness. Across the field, NPC PLAYER #501 stands ready, a silent testament to their determination.

[Turn 1]
Azrael #47 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 15, and rolls a 20. Their calculated score is 31. Their action has an advantage! They rolled a critical success- Azrael #47 is sure to win this round!
NPC PLAYER #501 attempts to weave a charm using their charm of 10, and rolls a 2. Their calculated score is 11.
Mid-incantation, Azrael #47 overwhelms NPC PLAYER #501's charm, securing victory with a powerful spell!

Azrael #47 wins the round!

[Turn 2]
Azrael #47 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 15, and rolls a 20. Their calculated score is 25. They rolled a critical success- Azrael #47 is sure to win this round!
NPC PLAYER #501 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 16, and rolls a 19. Their calculated score is 31. Their action has an advantage!
Azrael #47's precise and swift attack outmaneuvers NPC PLAYER #501's feeble attempts to defend, ending with NPC PLAYER #501 staggering backwards, unable to react in time!

[Turn 3]
Azrael #47 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 15, and rolls a 10. Their calculated score is 20.
NPC PLAYER #501 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 16, and rolls a 10. Their calculated score is 21.
In a tense exchange, Azrael #47's spell meets NPC PLAYER #501's defense, but it holds firm, resulting in victory.

NPC PLAYER #501 wins the round!

Winner: Azrael #47.

Azrael #47 won 2 rounds, and NPC PLAYER #501 won 1.

ImageImageAzrael #47 was awarded 3 arena tokens for participating! ItsAsher0 now has 4 Arena Tokens.
Azrael #47 has earned the merit Participation Award I from the Guild for participating 1 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image

Azrael #47 has earned the merit Winner I from the Guild for winning 1 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image
_Q_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _Q_ » Wed Mar 27, 2024 2:34 am

◦•●◉✿ Round #2 for The Vernal Vendetta ✿◉●•◦

Skirmish Results #304 wrote:
Image vs. Image
Lethe #223 vs. Razz #253

In the boundless expanse of the grassy field, Lethe #223 prepares to face their opponent head-on, the warmth of the sun fueling their resolve. Across from them, Razz #253 watches with keen interest, ready to engage in the dance of combat.

[Turn 1]
Lethe #223 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 15, and rolls a 13. Their calculated score is 21.
Razz #253 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 15, and rolls a 18. Their calculated score is 24.
In a fierce exchange, Razz #253 emerges victorious over Lethe #223, showcasing superior strategy and securing the win.

[Turn 2]
Lethe #223 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 11, and rolls a 19. Their calculated score is 20.
Razz #253 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 15, and rolls a 6. Their calculated score is 22. Their action has an advantage!
With determination, Lethe #223 attacks Razz #253, but Razz #253 counters with masterful defense, gaining the upper hand!

[Turn 3]
Lethe #223 attempts to weave a charm using their charm of 15, and rolls a 18. Their calculated score is 24.
Razz #253 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 6, and rolls a 20. Their calculated score is 16. They rolled a critical success- Razz #253 is sure to win this round!
Amidst the charm, Lethe #223 is unable to fend off Razz #253's attack, stumbling and falling, leading to Lethe #223's defeat.

Winner: Razz #253.

Lethe #223 won 0 rounds, and Razz #253 won 3.

ImageImageLethe #223 was awarded 2 arena tokens for participating! trickyLA now has 5 Arena Tokens.
ImageImageRazz #253 was awarded 6 arena tokens for participating! Maddy_Oliver now has 10 Arena Tokens.

Skirmish Results #305 wrote:
Image vs. Image
Ambrosia #546 vs. Azul #132

Against the backdrop of the expansive field, Ambrosia #546 takes a moment to center themselves, the tranquility of the surroundings a stark contrast to the battle about to unfold. Across from them, Azul #132 stands firm, their eyes ablaze with determination.

[Turn 1]
Ambrosia #546 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 15, and rolls a 9. Their calculated score is 19.
Azul #132 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 15, and rolls a 13. Their calculated score is 26. Their action has an advantage!
With precision and skill, Ambrosia #546 launches an assault, but Azul #132 expertly defends, seizing the opportunity to retaliate!

[Turn 2]
Ambrosia #546 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 15, and rolls a 9. Their calculated score is 19.
Azul #132 attempts to weave a charm using their charm of 15, and rolls a 9. Their calculated score is 19.
Ambrosia #546 and Azul #132 were evenly matched! They roll dice to decide the winner.
Ambrosia #546 wins the roll with a score of 8 to Azul #132's 5.
Amidst their attack, Ambrosia #546 breaks free from Azul #132's charm, securing victory with a well-timed strike.

[Turn 3]
Ambrosia #546 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 15, and rolls a 13. Their calculated score is 21.
Azul #132 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 10, and rolls a 2. Their calculated score is 11.
In a tense exchange, Ambrosia #546 prevails over Azul #132, showcasing superior skill and securing victory.

Ambrosia #546 won 2 rounds, and Azul #132 won 1.

ImageImageAmbrosia #546 was awarded 6 arena tokens for participating! Royal Destiny now has 9 Arena Tokens.
ImageImageAzul #132 was awarded 2 arena tokens for participating! Rainbeetle now has 6 Arena Tokens.

Skirmish Results #306 wrote:
Image vs. Image
Axar #306 vs. Azrael #47

As the sunlight dances across the blades of grass, Axar #306 readies themselves for battle, feeling the weight of the moment settle upon their shoulders. Across the field, Azrael #47 watches intently, their resolve unyielding.

[Turn 1]
Axar #306 attempts to weave a charm using their charm of 11, and rolls a 14. Their calculated score is 18.
Azrael #47 attempts to weave a charm using their charm of 16, and rolls a 10. Their calculated score is 21.
In a fierce exchange, Azrael #47 emerges victorious over Axar #306, showcasing superior strategy and securing the win.

[Turn 2]
Axar #306 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 16, and rolls a 18. Their calculated score is 31. Their action has an advantage!
Azrael #47 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 15, and rolls a 16. Their calculated score is 23.
With nerves of steel, Axar #306 readies for the assault by Azrael #47, only to outmaneuver and outsmart their opponent!

[Turn 3]
Axar #306 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 16, and rolls a 19. Their calculated score is 25.
Azrael #47 attempts to weave a charm using their charm of 16, and rolls a 15. Their calculated score is 28. Their action has an advantage!
With Axar #306's defenses breached, Azrael #47's charm secures victory, resulting in Axar #306's defeat.

Winner: Azrael #47.

Axar #306 won 1 rounds, and Azrael #47 won 2.

ImageImageAxar #306 was awarded 2 arena tokens for participating! Coy0te now has 5 Arena Tokens.
ImageImageAzrael #47 was awarded 6 arena tokens for participating! ItsAsher0 now has 10 Arena Tokens.

Skirmish Results #307 wrote:
Image vs. Image
Hardy #404 vs. Neon #124

Against the backdrop of the expansive field, Hardy #404 takes a moment to collect themselves, the stillness of the surroundings amplifying the tension in the air. Across the expanse, Neon #124 stands ready, their posture conveying both readiness and resolve.

[Turn 1]
Hardy #404 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 14, and rolls a 11. Their calculated score is 19.
Neon #124 attempts to weave a charm using their charm of 12, and rolls a 4. Their calculated score is 17. Their action has an advantage!
As Hardy #404 stands firm, they resist Neon #124's charm, outlasting Neon #124 and winning the round through resilience.

[Turn 2]
Hardy #404 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 14, and rolls a 9. Their calculated score is 22. Their action has an advantage!
Neon #124 attempts to weave a charm using their charm of 12, and rolls a 5. Their calculated score is 14.
As Hardy #404 channels their spell, Neon #124 attempts a charm, but Hardy #404 breaks through, clinching victory!

[Turn 3]
Hardy #404 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 14, and rolls a 19. Their calculated score is 23.
Neon #124 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 12, and rolls a 20. Their calculated score is 27. Their action has an advantage! They rolled a critical success- Neon #124 is sure to win this round!
In the midst of casting, Hardy #404 is caught off guard by Neon #124's assault, resulting in Hardy #404's easy defeat!

Hardy #404 won 2 rounds, and Neon #124 won 1.

ImageImageHardy #404 was awarded 6 arena tokens for participating! sad dragon now has 12 Arena Tokens.
ImageImageNeon #124 was awarded 2 arena tokens for participating! TwoPuffins now has 6 Arena Tokens.

Skirmish Results #308 wrote:
Image vs. Image
Tomentosa #514 vs. Califlos #197

With the sunlight casting long shadows across the field, Tomentosa #514 braces themselves for the impending clash, the absence of clouds above offering no reprieve from the intensity of the moment. Across from them, Califlos #197 stands firm, their gaze steady and unwavering.

[Turn 1]
Tomentosa #514 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 15, and rolls a 17. Their calculated score is 23.
Califlos #197 attempts to weave a charm using their charm of 8, and rolls a 6. Their calculated score is 11.
With determination, Tomentosa #514 charges forward, breaking through Califlos #197's charm and securing victory with a powerful strike.

[Turn 2]
Tomentosa #514 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 12, and rolls a 5. Their calculated score is 17. Their action has an advantage!
Califlos #197 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 11, and rolls a 18. Their calculated score is 20.
Califlos #197's onslaught overwhelms Tomentosa #514's defenses, leaving them unable to act again as they stagger backward, weakened.

[Turn 3]
Tomentosa #514 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 14, and rolls a 16. Their calculated score is 27. Their action has an advantage!
Califlos #197 attempts to weave a charm using their charm of 8, and rolls a 17. Their calculated score is 16.
As Tomentosa #514 channels their spell, Califlos #197 attempts a charm, but Tomentosa #514 breaks through, clinching victory!

Tomentosa #514 won 2 rounds, and Califlos #197 won 1.

ImageImageTomentosa #514 was awarded 6 arena tokens for participating! Dark Wolfe now has 12 Arena Tokens.
ImageImageCaliflos #197 was awarded 2 arena tokens for participating! AbiNormality now has 6 Arena Tokens.

Skirmish Results #309 wrote:
Image vs. Image
Khaan #126 vs. Taffy #389

Beneath the azure canopy of the cloudless sky, Khaan #126 prepares to test their mettle on the open field, heart pounding with anticipation. Across from them, Taffy #389 stands firm, silently assessing their opponent.

[Turn 1]
Khaan #126 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 12, and rolls a 10. Their calculated score is 17.
Taffy #389 attempts to weave a charm using their charm of 16, and rolls a 14. Their calculated score is 23.
As Khaan #126 charges, Taffy #389 counters with a charm, distracting Khaan #126 and leading to their defeat.

[Turn 2]
Khaan #126 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 12, and rolls a 17. Their calculated score is 20.
Taffy #389 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 15, and rolls a 7. Their calculated score is 18.
With precision and skill, Khaan #126 casts a spell that shatters Taffy #389's defenses, clinching a well-deserved victory!

[Turn 3]
Khaan #126 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 12, and rolls a 11. Their calculated score is 17.
Taffy #389 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 16, and rolls a 9. Their calculated score is 25. Their action has an advantage!
With their spell halfway formed, Khaan #126 is unable to thwart Taffy #389's aggressive strike, sealing their defeat.

Winner: Taffy #389.

Khaan #126 won 1 rounds, and Taffy #389 won 2.

ImageImageKhaan #126 was awarded 2 arena tokens for participating! naiveté now has 8 Arena Tokens.
ImageImageTaffy #389 was awarded 6 arena tokens for participating! Music_Lover now has 12 Arena Tokens.

Skirmish Results #310 wrote:
Image vs. Image
Asphyxia #74 vs. Nox #347

As the sunlight dances across the blades of grass, Asphyxia #74 readies themselves for battle, feeling the weight of the moment settle upon their shoulders. Across the field, Nox #347 watches intently, their resolve unyielding.

[Turn 1]
Asphyxia #74 attempts to weave a charm using their charm of 11, and rolls a 2. Their calculated score is 15. Their action has an advantage!
Nox #347 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 16, and rolls a 11. Their calculated score is 21.
Asphyxia #74 attempts to draw Nox #347 into their charm, but Nox #347 is too guarded and resists their attack- winning the round!

Nox #347 wins the round!

[Turn 2]
Asphyxia #74 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 12, and rolls a 20. Their calculated score is 27. Their action has an advantage! They rolled a critical success- Asphyxia #74 is sure to win this round!
Nox #347 attempts to weave a charm using their charm of 12, and rolls a 19. Their calculated score is 21.
Midway through their spell, Asphyxia #74 outmatches Nox #347's charm, seizing victory with a spell of unrivaled potency!

[Turn 3]
Asphyxia #74 attempts to weave a charm using their charm of 11, and rolls a 14. Their calculated score is 22. Their action has an advantage!
Nox #347 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 16, and rolls a 2. Their calculated score is 17.
In a tense exchange, Asphyxia #74 prevails over Nox #347, showcasing superior skill and securing victory.

Winner: Asphyxia #74.

Asphyxia #74 won 2 rounds, and Nox #347 won 1.

ImageImageAsphyxia #74 was awarded 6 arena tokens for participating! naiveté now has 14 Arena Tokens.
ImageImageNox #347 was awarded 2 arena tokens for participating! sad dragon now has 14 Arena Tokens.

Skirmish Results #311 wrote:
Image vs. Image
Reed #155 vs. Tsunami #487

Beneath the azure canopy of the cloudless sky, Reed #155 prepares to test their mettle on the open field, heart pounding with anticipation. Across from them, Tsunami #487 stands firm, silently assessing their opponent.

[Turn 1]
Reed #155 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 12, and rolls a 16. Their calculated score is 20.
Tsunami #487 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 14, and rolls a 14. Their calculated score is 21.
In a fierce exchange, Tsunami #487 emerges victorious over Reed #155, showcasing superior strategy and securing the win.

[Turn 2]
Reed #155 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 17, and rolls a 12. Their calculated score is 28. Their action has an advantage!
Tsunami #487 attempts to weave a charm using their charm of 16, and rolls a 9. Their calculated score is 20.
As Reed #155 unleashes their magic, Tsunami #487 attempts a charm, but Reed #155 prevails, winning the round definitively!

[Turn 3]
Reed #155 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 14, and rolls a 7. Their calculated score is 21. Their action has an advantage!
Tsunami #487 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 16, and rolls a 7. Their calculated score is 19.
With determination, Reed #155 breaks through Tsunami #487's magical defenses, overpowering Tsunami #487 and claiming victory.

Reed #155 won 2 rounds, and Tsunami #487 won 1.

ImageImageReed #155 was awarded 6 arena tokens for participating! Music_Lover now has 18 Arena Tokens.
ImageImageTsunami #487 was awarded 2 arena tokens for participating! Wulfums now has 6 Arena Tokens.

Skirmish Results #312 wrote:
Image vs. Image
Stargazer #494 vs. NPC PLAYER #484

With the soft rustle of grass beneath their feet, Stargazer #494 steels themselves for the impending clash, the cloudless sky serving as their only witness. Across the field, NPC PLAYER #484 stands ready, a silent testament to their determination.

[Turn 1]
Stargazer #494 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 12, and rolls a 2. Their calculated score is 13.
NPC PLAYER #484 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 12, and rolls a 19. Their calculated score is 21.
In a fierce exchange, NPC PLAYER #484 emerges victorious over Stargazer #494, showcasing superior strategy and securing the win.

NPC PLAYER #484 wins the round!

[Turn 2]
Stargazer #494 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 13, and rolls a 14. Their calculated score is 20.
NPC PLAYER #484 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 12, and rolls a 20. Their calculated score is 27. Their action has an advantage! They rolled a critical success- NPC PLAYER #484 is sure to win this round!
Despite their magical prowess, Stargazer #494 is unable to stop NPC PLAYER #484's relentless physical assault, leading to their defeat!

NPC PLAYER #484 wins the round!

[Turn 3]
Stargazer #494 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 12, and rolls a 11. Their calculated score is 17.
NPC PLAYER #484 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 12, and rolls a 6. Their calculated score is 15.
In a tense exchange, Stargazer #494 prevails over NPC PLAYER #484, showcasing superior skill and securing victory.

Winner: NPC PLAYER #484.

Stargazer #494 won 1 rounds, and NPC PLAYER #484 won 2.

ImageImageStargazer #494 was awarded 2 arena tokens for participating! Dark Wolfe now has 14 Arena Tokens.
_Q_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _Q_ » Wed Mar 27, 2024 2:34 am

◦•●◉✿ Round #3 for The Vernal Vendetta ✿◉●•◦

Skirmish Results #313 wrote:
Image vs. Image
Asphyxia #74 vs. Reed #155

Asphyxia #74 stands tall amidst the expanse of the sun-kissed grassy field, eyes scanning for any hint of movement. Reed #155 mirrors their vigilance, ready for the clash ahead.

[Turn 1]
Asphyxia #74 attempts to weave a charm using their charm of 11, and rolls a 1. Their calculated score is 11. They rolled a critical failure- Reed #155 is sure to win this round!
Reed #155 attempts to weave a charm using their charm of 14, and rolls a 9. Their calculated score is 18.
In a fierce exchange, Reed #155 emerges victorious over Asphyxia #74, showcasing superior strategy and securing the win.

[Turn 2]
Asphyxia #74 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 12, and rolls a 16. Their calculated score is 25. Their action has an advantage!
Reed #155 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 14, and rolls a 4. Their calculated score is 16.
In a stunning move, Asphyxia #74 braces for impact as Reed #155 charges forward, but Asphyxia #74 counters with swift agility!

[Turn 3]
Asphyxia #74 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 12, and rolls a 10. Their calculated score is 17.
Reed #155 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 14, and rolls a 8. Their calculated score is 22. Their action has an advantage!
As Asphyxia #74 channels their spell, Reed #155 swiftly closes in, landing a decisive blow, securing Reed #155's victory!

Asphyxia #74 won 1 rounds, and Reed #155 won 2.

ImageImageAsphyxia #74 was awarded 3 arena tokens for participating! naiveté now has 17 Arena Tokens.
ImageImageReed #155 was awarded 9 arena tokens for participating! Music_Lover now has 27 Arena Tokens.

Skirmish Results #314 wrote:
Image vs. Image
Tomentosa #514 vs. Azrael #47

Tomentosa #514 stands tall amidst the expanse of the sun-kissed grassy field, eyes scanning for any hint of movement. Azrael #47 mirrors their vigilance, ready for the clash ahead.

[Turn 1]
Tomentosa #514 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 14, and rolls a 15. Their calculated score is 26. Their action has an advantage!
Azrael #47 attempts to weave a charm using their charm of 16, and rolls a 6. Their calculated score is 19.
With mastery over their craft, Tomentosa #514 outwits Azrael #47's charm, claiming victory with a spell of immense power!

[Turn 2]
Tomentosa #514 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 15, and rolls a 1. Their calculated score is 15. They rolled a critical failure- Azrael #47 is sure to win this round!
Azrael #47 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 15, and rolls a 19. Their calculated score is 24.
In a fierce exchange, Azrael #47 emerges victorious over Tomentosa #514, showcasing superior strategy and securing the win.

[Turn 3]
Tomentosa #514 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 14, and rolls a 6. Their calculated score is 17.
Azrael #47 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 11, and rolls a 10. Their calculated score is 16.
With sheer determination, Tomentosa #514 casts a spell that breaks through Azrael #47's defenses, earning a resounding victory!

Tomentosa #514 won 2 rounds, and Azrael #47 won 1.

ImageImageTomentosa #514 was awarded 9 arena tokens for participating! Dark Wolfe now has 23 Arena Tokens.
ImageImageAzrael #47 was awarded 3 arena tokens for participating! ItsAsher0 now has 13 Arena Tokens.

Skirmish Results #315 wrote:
Image vs. Image
Razz #253 vs. Hardy #404

Amidst the gentle sway of the grass, Razz #253 prepares to test their skills in the open field, the warmth of the sun providing little solace against the heat of anticipation. Across the way, Hardy #404 watches intently, their eyes betraying their readiness for combat.

[Turn 1]
Razz #253 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 6, and rolls a 14. Their calculated score is 16. Their action has an advantage!
Hardy #404 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 14, and rolls a 6. Their calculated score is 17.
With determination, Razz #253 charges forward, but Hardy #404's spell proves too strong, overpowering Razz #253 for the win.

[Turn 2]
Razz #253 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 6, and rolls a 18. Their calculated score is 15.
Hardy #404 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 14, and rolls a 19. Their calculated score is 28. Their action has an advantage!
With determination, Razz #253 strikes at Hardy #404, but Hardy #404 skillfully parries the blow, gaining control of the fight!

[Turn 3]
Razz #253 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 6, and rolls a 14. Their calculated score is 13.
Hardy #404 attempts to weave a charm using their charm of 13, and rolls a 2. Their calculated score is 14.
As Razz #253 charges, Hardy #404's charm overwhelms them, leading to Razz #253's distraction and defeat.

Razz #253 won 0 rounds, and Hardy #404 won 3.

ImageImageRazz #253 was awarded 3 arena tokens for participating! Maddy_Oliver now has 13 Arena Tokens.
ImageImageHardy #404 was awarded 9 arena tokens for participating! sad dragon now has 23 Arena Tokens.

Skirmish Results #316 wrote:
Image vs. Image
Taffy #389 vs. Ambrosia #546

With the vast expanse of the grassy field stretching before them, Taffy #389 readies their stance, adrenaline coursing through their veins. Across the way, Ambrosia #546 meets their gaze with determination, prepared for the clash of wills.

[Turn 1]
Taffy #389 attempts to weave a charm using their charm of 16, and rolls a 17. Their calculated score is 24.
Ambrosia #546 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 15, and rolls a 18. Their calculated score is 30. Their action has an advantage!
In a fierce exchange, Ambrosia #546 emerges victorious over Taffy #389, showcasing superior strategy and securing the win.

[Turn 2]
Taffy #389 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 12, and rolls a 6. Their calculated score is 15.
Ambrosia #546 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 15, and rolls a 5. Their calculated score is 17.
In a fierce exchange, Ambrosia #546 emerges victorious over Taffy #389, showcasing superior strategy and securing the win.

[Turn 3]
Taffy #389 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 15, and rolls a 3. Their calculated score is 16.
Ambrosia #546 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 15, and rolls a 7. Their calculated score is 18.

Taffy #389 won 0 rounds, and Ambrosia #546 won 3.

ImageImageTaffy #389 was awarded 3 arena tokens for participating! Music_Lover now has 30 Arena Tokens.
ImageImageAmbrosia #546 was awarded 9 arena tokens for participating! Royal Destiny now has 18 Arena Tokens.
_Q_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _Q_ » Wed Mar 27, 2024 2:35 am

◦•●◉✿ Round #4 for The Vernal Vendetta ✿◉●•◦

Skirmish Results #317 wrote:
Image vs. Image
Tomentosa #514 vs. Hardy #404

Against the backdrop of the expansive field, Tomentosa #514 takes a moment to collect themselves, the stillness of the surroundings amplifying the tension in the air. Across the expanse, Hardy #404 stands ready, their posture conveying both readiness and resolve.

[Turn 1]
Tomentosa #514 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 15, and rolls a 16. Their calculated score is 28. Their action has an advantage!
Hardy #404 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 14, and rolls a 13. Their calculated score is 20.
As Tomentosa #514 charges, they break through Hardy #404's magical defenses, defeating Hardy #404 with a decisive strike.

[Turn 2]
Tomentosa #514 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 12, and rolls a 4. Their calculated score is 17. Their action has an advantage!
Hardy #404 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 10, and rolls a 2. Their calculated score is 11.
Amidst the clash of swords, Tomentosa #514 anticipates Hardy #404's strike, swiftly evading and launching a counterattack!

[Turn 3]
Tomentosa #514 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 14, and rolls a 15. Their calculated score is 21.
Hardy #404 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 14, and rolls a 1. Their calculated score is 14. They rolled a critical failure- Tomentosa #514 is sure to win this round!
In a tense exchange, Tomentosa #514 prevails over Hardy #404, showcasing superior skill and securing victory.

Tomentosa #514 won 3 rounds, and Hardy #404 won 0.

ImageImageTomentosa #514 was awarded 12 arena tokens for participating! Dark Wolfe now has 35 Arena Tokens.
ImageImageHardy #404 was awarded 4 arena tokens for participating! sad dragon now has 27 Arena Tokens.

Skirmish Results #318 wrote:
Image vs. Image
Ambrosia #546 vs. Reed #155

In the midst of the serene, open field, Ambrosia #546 takes a moment to steady their breath, absorbing the tranquility of the surroundings before the impending battle. Across from them, Reed #155 remains poised, their focus sharp and unwavering.

[Turn 1]
Ambrosia #546 attempts to weave a charm using their charm of 15, and rolls a 12. Their calculated score is 21.
Reed #155 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 14, and rolls a 18. Their calculated score is 23.
With Ambrosia #546 casting their charm, Reed #155's attack proves too strong, knocking Ambrosia #546 down and securing victory.

[Turn 2]
Ambrosia #546 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 15, and rolls a 17. Their calculated score is 23.
Reed #155 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 12, and rolls a 8. Their calculated score is 16.
In a tense exchange, Ambrosia #546 prevails over Reed #155, showcasing superior skill and securing victory.

[Turn 3]
Ambrosia #546 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 15, and rolls a 5. Their calculated score is 17.
Reed #155 attempts to weave a charm using their charm of 14, and rolls a 16. Their calculated score is 27. Their action has an advantage!
As Ambrosia #546 attempts to withstand Reed #155's charm, they are overcome, leading to Ambrosia #546's defeat.

Ambrosia #546 won 1 rounds, and Reed #155 won 2.

ImageImageAmbrosia #546 was awarded 4 arena tokens for participating! Royal Destiny now has 22 Arena Tokens.
ImageImageReed #155 was awarded 12 arena tokens for participating! Music_Lover now has 42 Arena Tokens.
_Q_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _Q_ » Wed Mar 27, 2024 2:35 am

◦•●◉✿ Round #5 for The Vernal Vendetta ✿◉●•◦

Skirmish Results #319 wrote:
Image vs. Image
Tomentosa #514 vs. Reed #155

Amidst the gentle sway of the grass, Tomentosa #514 prepares to test their skills in the open field, the warmth of the sun providing little solace against the heat of anticipation. Across the way, Reed #155 watches intently, their eyes betraying their readiness for combat.

[Turn 1]
Tomentosa #514 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 14, and rolls a 19. Their calculated score is 23.
Reed #155 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 17, and rolls a 20. Their calculated score is 27. They rolled a critical success- Reed #155 is sure to win this round!
In a fierce exchange, Reed #155 emerges victorious over Tomentosa #514, showcasing superior strategy and securing the win.

[Turn 2]
Tomentosa #514 attempts to weave a charm using their charm of 15, and rolls a 16. Their calculated score is 28. Their action has an advantage!
Reed #155 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 12, and rolls a 1. Their calculated score is 12. They rolled a critical failure- Tomentosa #514 is sure to win this round!
In a tense exchange, Tomentosa #514 prevails over Reed #155, showcasing superior skill and securing victory.

[Turn 3]
Tomentosa #514 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 12, and rolls a 8. Their calculated score is 20. Their action has an advantage!
Reed #155 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 14, and rolls a 13. Their calculated score is 20.
Tomentosa #514 and Reed #155 were evenly matched! They roll dice to decide the winner.
Tomentosa #514 wins the roll with a score of 20 to Reed #155's 3.
With unwavering focus, Tomentosa #514 prepares for Reed #155's assault, skillfully evading and swiftly striking back with a decisive move!

Tomentosa #514 won 2 rounds, and Reed #155 won 1.

ImageImageTomentosa #514 was awarded 15 arena tokens for participating! Dark Wolfe now has 50 Arena Tokens.
Tomentosa #514 has earned the merit Winner II from the Guild for winning 5 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image
[img]https://i.imgur.com/DBUUtnR.png[/img]

ImageImageReed #155 was awarded 5 arena tokens for participating! Music_Lover now has 47 Arena Tokens.

Champion wrote:
Tomentosa #514 has won this tourney!

Tomentosa has earned the merit Grand Champion from the Guild for winning a tourney! This merit can be earned multiple times. You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image
_Q_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Pocket Myths Arena [Vernal Vendetta Complete!]

Postby _Q_ » Wed Mar 27, 2024 4:54 am

◦•●◉✿ Round #1 for The Renewal Rumble ✿◉●•◦

Skirmish Results #320 wrote:
Image vs. Image
Astra #423 vs. Strawberry Cream #70

Beneath the azure canopy of the cloudless sky, Astra #423 prepares to test their mettle on the open field, heart pounding with anticipation. Across from them, Strawberry Cream #70 stands firm, silently assessing their opponent.

[Turn 1]
Astra #423 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 16, and rolls a 14. Their calculated score is 23.
Strawberry Cream #70 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 17, and rolls a 11. Their calculated score is 27. Their action has an advantage!
With determination, Astra #423 strikes at Strawberry Cream #70, but Strawberry Cream #70 skillfully parries the blow, gaining control of the fight!

Strawberry Cream #70 wins the round!

[Turn 2]
Astra #423 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 18, and rolls a 18. Their calculated score is 27.
Strawberry Cream #70 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 18, and rolls a 8. Their calculated score is 27. Their action has an advantage!
Astra #423 and Strawberry Cream #70 were evenly matched! They roll dice to decide the winner.
Strawberry Cream #70 wins the roll with a score of 9 to Astra #423's 1.
Mid-incantation, Astra #423 is unable to fend off Strawberry Cream #70's fierce attack, being knocked to the ground!

[Turn 3]
Astra #423 attempts to weave a charm using their charm of 19, and rolls a 19. Their calculated score is 35. Their action has an advantage!
Strawberry Cream #70 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 17, and rolls a 7. Their calculated score is 20.
In a tense exchange, Astra #423 prevails over Strawberry Cream #70, showcasing superior skill and securing victory.

Astra #423 wins the round!

Winner: Strawberry Cream #70.

Astra #423 won 1 rounds, and Strawberry Cream #70 won 2.

ImageImageAstra #423 was awarded 1 arena tokens for participating! Aizaka now has 1 Arena Tokens.
Astra #423 has earned the merit Participation Award I from the Guild for participating 1 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image

ImageImageStrawberry Cream #70 was awarded 3 arena tokens for participating! Coy0te now has 8 Arena Tokens.
Strawberry Cream #70 has earned the merit Participation Award I from the Guild for participating 1 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image

Strawberry Cream #70 has earned the merit Winner I from the Guild for winning 1 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image

Skirmish Results #321 wrote:
Image vs. Image
Luna #562 vs. Azul #32

Against the backdrop of the expansive field, Luna #562 takes a moment to collect themselves, the stillness of the surroundings amplifying the tension in the air. Across the expanse, Azul #32 stands ready, their posture conveying both readiness and resolve.

[Turn 1]
Luna #562 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 15, and rolls a 6. Their calculated score is 22. Their action has an advantage!
Azul #32 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 14, and rolls a 12. Their calculated score is 20.
With nerves of steel, Luna #562 readies for the assault by Azul #32, only to outmaneuver and outsmart their opponent!

Luna #562 wins the round!

[Turn 2]
Luna #562 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 15, and rolls a 6. Their calculated score is 18.
Azul #32 attempts to weave a charm using their charm of 19, and rolls a 14. Their calculated score is 32. Their action has an advantage!
Mid-defense, Luna #562 falls victim to Azul #32's charm, resulting in Luna #562's defeat in the round.

Azul #32 wins the round!

[Turn 3]
Luna #562 attempts to weave a charm using their charm of 17, and rolls a 15. Their calculated score is 30. Their action has an advantage!
Azul #32 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 9, and rolls a 19. Their calculated score is 18.
In a tense exchange, Luna #562 prevails over Azul #32, showcasing superior skill and securing victory.

Winner: Luna #562.

Luna #562 won 2 rounds, and Azul #32 won 1.

ImageImageLuna #562 was awarded 3 arena tokens for participating! // Kzryail now has 3 Arena Tokens.
Luna #562 has earned the merit Participation Award I from the Guild for participating 1 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image

Luna #562 has earned the merit Winner I from the Guild for winning 1 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image

ImageImageAzul #32 was awarded 1 arena tokens for participating! Aizaka now has 2 Arena Tokens.
Azul #32 has earned the merit Participation Award I from the Guild for participating 1 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image

Skirmish Results #322 wrote:
Image vs. Image
Denebola #560 vs. Icarus #459

In the boundless expanse of the grassy field, Denebola #560 prepares to face their opponent head-on, the warmth of the sun fueling their resolve. Across from them, Icarus #459 watches with keen interest, ready to engage in the dance of combat.

[Turn 1]
Denebola #560 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 15, and rolls a 8. Their calculated score is 19.
Icarus #459 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 17, and rolls a 8. Their calculated score is 21.
In a fierce exchange, Icarus #459 emerges victorious over Denebola #560, showcasing superior strategy and securing the win.

Icarus #459 wins the round!

[Turn 2]
Denebola #560 attempts to weave a charm using their charm of 19, and rolls a 9. Their calculated score is 23.
Icarus #459 attempts to weave a charm using their charm of 19, and rolls a 8. Their calculated score is 23.
Denebola #560 and Icarus #459 were evenly matched! They roll dice to decide the winner.
Denebola #560 wins the roll with a score of 5 to Icarus #459's 4.
In a tense exchange, Denebola #560 prevails over Icarus #459, showcasing superior skill and securing victory.

Denebola #560 wins the round!

[Turn 3]
Denebola #560 attempts to weave a charm using their charm of 19, and rolls a 8. Their calculated score is 28. Their action has an advantage!
Icarus #459 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 12, and rolls a 5. Their calculated score is 14.
In a tense exchange, Denebola #560 prevails over Icarus #459, showcasing superior skill and securing victory.

Winner: Denebola #560.

Denebola #560 won 2 rounds, and Icarus #459 won 1.

ImageImageDenebola #560 was awarded 3 arena tokens for participating! // Kzryail now has 6 Arena Tokens.
Denebola #560 has earned the merit Participation Award I from the Guild for participating 1 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image

Denebola #560 has earned the merit Winner I from the Guild for winning 1 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image

ImageImageIcarus #459 was awarded 1 arena tokens for participating! Agente Tigris now has 6 Arena Tokens.
Icarus #459 has earned the merit Participation Award I from the Guild for participating 1 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image

Skirmish Results #323 wrote:
Image vs. Image
Cygnus #437 vs. NPC PLAYER #236

Against the backdrop of the expansive field, Cygnus #437 takes a moment to center themselves, the tranquility of the surroundings a stark contrast to the battle about to unfold. Across from them, NPC PLAYER #236 stands firm, their eyes ablaze with determination.

[Turn 1]
Cygnus #437 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 13, and rolls a 20. Their calculated score is 23. They rolled a critical success- Cygnus #437 is sure to win this round!
NPC PLAYER #236 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 12, and rolls a 16. Their calculated score is 20.
In a display of magical prowess, Cygnus #437 anticipates NPC PLAYER #236's incantation, erecting a barrier that repels the incoming spell!

Cygnus #437 wins the round!

[Turn 2]
Cygnus #437 attempts to weave a charm using their charm of 19, and rolls a 18. Their calculated score is 28.
NPC PLAYER #236 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 12, and rolls a 13. Their calculated score is 22. Their action has an advantage!
In a tense exchange, Cygnus #437 prevails over NPC PLAYER #236, showcasing superior skill and securing victory.

[Turn 3]
Cygnus #437 attempts to weave a charm using their charm of 19, and rolls a 3. Their calculated score is 20.
NPC PLAYER #236 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 12, and rolls a 9. Their calculated score is 20. Their action has an advantage!
Cygnus #437 and NPC PLAYER #236 were evenly matched! They roll dice to decide the winner.
Cygnus #437 wins the roll with a score of 12 to NPC PLAYER #236's 2.
In a tense exchange, Cygnus #437 prevails over NPC PLAYER #236, showcasing superior skill and securing victory.

Winner: Cygnus #437.

Cygnus #437 won 3 rounds, and NPC PLAYER #236 won 0.

ImageImageCygnus #437 was awarded 3 arena tokens for participating! Royal Destiny now has 25 Arena Tokens.
Cygnus #437 has earned the merit Participation Award I from the Guild for participating 1 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image

Cygnus #437 has earned the merit Winner I from the Guild for winning 1 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image
_Q_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _Q_ » Wed Mar 27, 2024 4:54 am

◦•●◉✿ Round #2 for The Renewal Rumble ✿◉●•◦

Skirmish Results #324 wrote:
Image vs. Image
Strawberry Cream #70 vs. Cygnus #437

Strawberry Cream #70 stands tall amidst the expanse of the sun-kissed grassy field, eyes scanning for any hint of movement. Cygnus #437 mirrors their vigilance, ready for the clash ahead.

[Turn 1]
Strawberry Cream #70 attempts to weave a charm using their charm of 11, and rolls a 19. Their calculated score is 20.
Cygnus #437 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 19, and rolls a 19. Their calculated score is 35. Their action has an advantage!
In a fierce exchange, Cygnus #437 emerges victorious over Strawberry Cream #70, showcasing superior strategy and securing the win.

[Turn 2]
Strawberry Cream #70 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 18, and rolls a 7. Their calculated score is 26. Their action has an advantage!
Cygnus #437 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 19, and rolls a 12. Their calculated score is 25.
With determination, Strawberry Cream #70 breaks through Cygnus #437's magical defenses, overpowering Cygnus #437 and claiming victory.

[Turn 3]
Strawberry Cream #70 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 17, and rolls a 3. Their calculated score is 18.
Cygnus #437 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 13, and rolls a 16. Their calculated score is 21.
In a fierce exchange, Cygnus #437 emerges victorious over Strawberry Cream #70, showcasing superior strategy and securing the win.

Winner: Cygnus #437.

Strawberry Cream #70 won 1 rounds, and Cygnus #437 won 2.

ImageImageStrawberry Cream #70 was awarded 2 arena tokens for participating! Coy0te now has 10 Arena Tokens.
ImageImageCygnus #437 was awarded 6 arena tokens for participating! Royal Destiny now has 31 Arena Tokens.

Skirmish Results #325 wrote:
Image vs. Image
Luna #562 vs. Denebola #560

Amidst the gentle sway of the grass, Luna #562 prepares to test their skills in the open field, the warmth of the sun providing little solace against the heat of anticipation. Across the way, Denebola #560 watches intently, their eyes betraying their readiness for combat.

[Turn 1]
Luna #562 attempts to weave a charm using their charm of 17, and rolls a 9. Their calculated score is 21.
Denebola #560 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 15, and rolls a 9. Their calculated score is 19.
With grace and magic, Luna #562 neutralizes Denebola #560's attack, leaving Denebola #560 stunned and defeated in the round.

[Turn 2]
Luna #562 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 15, and rolls a 16. Their calculated score is 28. Their action has an advantage!
Denebola #560 attempts to weave a charm using their charm of 19, and rolls a 2. Their calculated score is 20.
As Luna #562 channels their spell, Denebola #560 attempts a charm, but Luna #562 breaks through, clinching victory!

[Turn 3]
Luna #562 attempts to weave a charm using their charm of 17, and rolls a 4. Their calculated score is 19.
Denebola #560 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 20, and rolls a 13. Their calculated score is 32. Their action has an advantage!
In a fierce exchange, Denebola #560 emerges victorious over Luna #562, showcasing superior strategy and securing the win.

Luna #562 won 2 rounds, and Denebola #560 won 1.

ImageImageLuna #562 was awarded 6 arena tokens for participating! // Kzryail now has 12 Arena Tokens.
ImageImageDenebola #560 was awarded 2 arena tokens for participating! // Kzryail now has 14 Arena Tokens.
_Q_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _Q_ » Wed Mar 27, 2024 4:55 am

◦•●◉✿ Round #3 for The Renewal Rumble ✿◉●•◦

Skirmish Results #326 wrote:
Image vs. Image
Cygnus #437 vs. Luna #562

In the boundless expanse of the grassy field, Cygnus #437 prepares to face their opponent head-on, the warmth of the sun fueling their resolve. Across from them, Luna #562 watches with keen interest, ready to engage in the dance of combat.

[Turn 1]
Cygnus #437 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 13, and rolls a 2. Their calculated score is 14.
Luna #562 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 15, and rolls a 7. Their calculated score is 18.
As the magical energies converge, Cygnus #437 tries to defend against Luna #562's spell, but is quickly overpowered and defeated!

[Turn 2]
Cygnus #437 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 16, and rolls a 9. Their calculated score is 25. Their action has an advantage!
Luna #562 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 15, and rolls a 18. Their calculated score is 24.
In a bold move, Cygnus #437 charges forward, thwarting Luna #562's spellcasting and clinching victory over Luna #562.

[Turn 3]
Cygnus #437 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 13, and rolls a 17. Their calculated score is 21.
Luna #562 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 15, and rolls a 15. Their calculated score is 22.
In a tense exchange, Cygnus #437 prepares for Luna #562's spell, but is unable to resist as it overwhelms them completely!

Cygnus #437 won 1 rounds, and Luna #562 won 2.

ImageImageCygnus #437 was awarded 3 arena tokens for participating! Royal Destiny now has 34 Arena Tokens.
ImageImageLuna #562 was awarded 9 arena tokens for participating! // Kzryail now has 23 Arena Tokens.

Champion wrote:
Luna #562 has won this tourney!

Luna has earned the merit Grand Champion from the Guild for winning a tourney! This merit can be earned multiple times. You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image
_Q_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me