Pocket Myths Arena [Processing Results]

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: Pocket Myths Arena [Tournament]

Postby PaperPJ_png » Mon Mar 25, 2024 2:15 am

Image Entering A Tourney Image

Adventurer's Image

Adventurer ID#: #240
Adventurer Name: Sugar Floss
Tourney Entering: The Vernal Vendetta
Total Stats: 49
Current Date: 3/24/24

Adventurer's Image

Adventurer ID#: #477.
Adventurer Name: Stellaris
Tourney Entering: The Tulip Tussle
Total Stats: 45
Current Date: 3/24/24
PaperPJ_png

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Pocket Myths Arena [Tournament]

Postby Dark Wolfe » Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:50 am

Adventurer's Image

Adventurer ID#: #494
Adventurer Name: Stargazer
Total Stats: 51
Current Date: 3.24.24

---------------
Adventurer's Image

Adventurer ID#: #514
Adventurer Name: Tomentosa
Total Stats: 56
Current Date: 3.24.24
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀

⋆⚛ 𝐿𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉𝓈 🏵𝒻𝒻❢ ⚛⋆

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀

made by: Infinite Rose
Dark Wolfe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Pocket Myths Arena [Entries Open]

Postby _Q_ » Tue Mar 26, 2024 1:30 am

All entrants have been noted up to here, thank you!
_Q_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby // Kzryail » Tue Mar 26, 2024 2:10 am

Adventurer's Image

Adventurer ID#: #560
Adventurer Name: Denebola
Tourney Entering: The Renewal Rumble
Total Stats: 66
Current Date: Mar 25

Adventurer's Image

Adventurer ID#: #562
Adventurer Name: Luna
Total Stats: 63
Current Date: Mar 25
// Kzryail

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aizaka » Tue Mar 26, 2024 4:25 am

Adventurer's Image

Adventurer ID#: #32
Adventurer Name: Azul
Total Stats: 62
Current Date: March 25, 2024, 16:25 CS Time

Adventurer's Image

Adventurer ID#: #423
Adventurer Name: Astra
Total Stats: 66
Current Date: March 25, 2024, 16:25 CS Time
Aizaka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunstonePhoenix » Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:00 am

Adventurer's Image

Adventurer ID#: 31
Adventurer Name: Zack
Tourney Entering: The Tulip Tussle
Total Stats: 42
Current Date: March 25th, 2024

Adventurer's Image

Adventurer ID#: 506
Adventurer Name: Pearl
Total Stats: 58
Current Date: March 25th, 2024
SunstonePhoenix

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wyverncult » Tue Mar 26, 2024 11:37 am

Adventurer's Image

Adventurer ID#: #568.
Adventurer Name: Ko.
Tourney Entering: The Tulip Tussle.
Total Stats: 44.
Current Date: 3/25/2024.
xxxx

rec me some
retro games!‎

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

_now playing:_

MMX; FFIII
RE3; NMH2
SNATCHER
RGG GAIDEN

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _Q_ » Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:20 am

Entries are complete! Today, the Tulip Tussle shall begin.

◦•●◉✿ Round #1 for The Tulip Tussle ✿◉●•◦

Skirmish Results #265 wrote:
Image vs. Image
Danaïdes #382 vs. Hades #19

This skirmish takes place in the Open Field.

In the boundless expanse of the grassy field, Danaïdes #382 prepares to face their opponent head-on, the warmth of the sun fueling their resolve. Across from them, Hades #19 watches with keen interest, ready to engage in the dance of combat.

[Turn 1]
Danaïdes #382 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 11, and rolls a 19. Their calculated score is 20.
Hades #19 attempts to weave a charm using their charm of 11, and rolls a 12. Their calculated score is 17.
With a powerful strike, Danaïdes #382 breaks Hades #19's charm, securing victory in a thrilling turn of events.

Danaïdes #382 wins the round!

[Turn 2]
Danaïdes #382 attempts to weave a charm using their charm of 14, and rolls a 6. Their calculated score is 21. Their action has an advantage!
Hades #19 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 17, and rolls a 14. Their calculated score is 24.
With steadfast resolve, Hades #19 attempts to resist Danaïdes #382's charm, outlasting Danaïdes #382 and securing victory through sheer willpower.

Hades #19 wins the round!

[Turn 3]
Danaïdes #382 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 11, and rolls a 15. Their calculated score is 22. Their action has an advantage!
Hades #19 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 7, and rolls a 13. Their calculated score is 13.
In a bold move, Danaïdes #382 charges forward, thwarting Hades #19's spellcasting and clinching victory over Hades #19.

Winner: Danaïdes #382.

Danaïdes #382 won 2 rounds, and Hades #19 won 1.

ImageImageDanaïdes #382 was awarded 3 arena tokens for participating! Agente Tigris now has 3 Arena Tokens.
Merits wrote:Image
Danaïdes #382 has earned the merit Participation Award I from the Guild for participating 1 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image
Code: Select all
[img]https://i.imgur.com/taTiTYw.png[/img]

Danaïdes #382 has earned the merit Winner I from the Guild for winning 1 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image
[img]https://i.imgur.com/UwSfbwH.png[/img]

ImageImageHades #19 was awarded 1 arena tokens for participating! Nova.In.Orbit now has 1 Arena Tokens.
Hades #19 has earned the merit Participation Award I from the Guild for participating 1 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image

Skirmish Results #266 wrote:
Image vs. Image
Stellaris #477 vs. Hyacinth #435

Against the backdrop of the expansive field, Stellaris #477 takes a moment to center themselves, the tranquility of the surroundings a stark contrast to the battle about to unfold. Across from them, Hyacinth #435 stands firm, their eyes ablaze with determination.

[Turn 1]
Stellaris #477 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 8, and rolls a 6. Their calculated score is 11.
Hyacinth #435 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 10, and rolls a 9. Their calculated score is 14.
In a fierce exchange, Hyacinth #435 emerges victorious over Stellaris #477, showcasing superior strategy and securing the win.

Hyacinth #435 wins the round!

[Turn 2]
Stellaris #477 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 13, and rolls a 6. Their calculated score is 20. Their action has an advantage!
Hyacinth #435 attempts to weave a charm using their charm of 9, and rolls a 3. Their calculated score is 10.
With focused intent, Stellaris #477 breaks through Hyacinth #435's charm, securing victory with a spell of sheer brilliance!

Stellaris #477 wins the round!

[Turn 3]
Stellaris #477 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 13, and rolls a 13. Their calculated score is 19.
Hyacinth #435 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 12, and rolls a 5. Their calculated score is 14.
In a tense exchange, Stellaris #477 prevails over Hyacinth #435, showcasing superior skill and securing victory.

Winner: Stellaris #477.

Stellaris #477 won 2 rounds, and Hyacinth #435 won 1.

ImageImageStellaris #477 was awarded 3 arena tokens for participating! PaperPJ_png now has 3 Arena Tokens.
Stellaris #477 has earned the merit Participation Award I from the Guild for participating 1 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image

Stellaris #477 has earned the merit Winner I from the Guild for winning 1 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image

ImageImageHyacinth #435 was awarded 1 arena tokens for participating! xLilith now has 1 Arena Tokens.
Hyacinth #435 has earned the merit Participation Award I from the Guild for participating 1 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image

Skirmish Results #267 wrote:
Image vs. Image
Lichen #21 vs. Aloft #161

With the sunlight casting long shadows across the field, Lichen #21 braces themselves for the impending clash, the absence of clouds above offering no reprieve from the intensity of the moment. Across from them, Aloft #161 stands firm, their gaze steady and unwavering.

[Turn 1]
Lichen #21 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 11, and rolls a 4. Their calculated score is 16. Their action has an advantage!
Aloft #161 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 9, and rolls a 7. Their calculated score is 12.
Amidst their attack, Lichen #21 interrupts Aloft #161's incantation, emerging victorious by overpowering Aloft #161.

Lichen #21 wins the round!

[Turn 2]
Lichen #21 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 16, and rolls a 10. Their calculated score is 21.
Aloft #161 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 12, and rolls a 6. Their calculated score is 18. Their action has an advantage!
Amidst their casting, Lichen #21 counters Aloft #161's attack with magic, clinching victory and defeating Aloft #161.

[Turn 3]
Lichen #21 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 16, and rolls a 19. Their calculated score is 25.
Aloft #161 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 9, and rolls a 19. Their calculated score is 18.
In a tense exchange, Lichen #21 prevails over Aloft #161, showcasing superior skill and securing victory.

Winner: Lichen #21.

Lichen #21 won 3 rounds, and Aloft #161 won 0.

ImageImageLichen #21 was awarded 3 arena tokens for participating! PAlbatross now has 3 Arena Tokens.
Lichen #21 has earned the merit Participation Award I from the Guild for participating 1 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image

Lichen #21 has earned the merit Winner I from the Guild for winning 1 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image

ImageImageAloft #161 was awarded 1 arena tokens for participating! Wulfums now has 1 Arena Tokens.
Aloft #161 has earned the merit Participation Award I from the Guild for participating 1 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image

Skirmish Results #268 wrote:
Image vs. Image
Forge #272 vs. Satin #252

In the midst of the serene, open field, Forge #272 takes a moment to steady their breath, absorbing the tranquility of the surroundings before the impending battle. Across from them, Satin #252 remains poised, their focus sharp and unwavering.

[Turn 1]
Forge #272 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 13, and rolls a 18. Their calculated score is 22.
Satin #252 attempts to weave a charm using their charm of 11, and rolls a 18. Their calculated score is 25. Their action has an advantage!
Mid-defense, Forge #272 succumbs to Satin #252's charm, resulting in Forge #272's defeat in the round.

Satin #252 wins the round!

[Turn 2]
Forge #272 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 12, and rolls a 3. Their calculated score is 13.
Satin #252 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 9, and rolls a 5. Their calculated score is 13. Their action has an advantage!
Forge #272 and Satin #252 were evenly matched! They roll dice to decide the winner.
Forge #272 wins the roll with a score of 6 to Satin #252's 5.
With magic at their fingertips, Forge #272 repels Satin #252's physical attack, securing victory over Satin #252.

Forge #272 wins the round!

[Turn 3]
Forge #272 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 11, and rolls a 15. Their calculated score is 18.
Satin #252 attempts to weave a charm using their charm of 11, and rolls a 13. Their calculated score is 17.
With a powerful strike, Forge #272 breaks Satin #252's charm, securing victory in a thrilling turn of events.

Winner: Forge #272.

Forge #272 won 2 rounds, and Satin #252 won 1.

ImageImageForge #272 was awarded 3 arena tokens for participating! PAlbatross now has 6 Arena Tokens.
Forge #272 has earned the merit Participation Award I from the Guild for participating 1 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image

Forge #272 has earned the merit Winner I from the Guild for winning 1 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image

ImageImageSatin #252 was awarded 1 arena tokens for participating! TwoPuffins now has 1 Arena Tokens.
Satin #252 has earned the merit Participation Award I from the Guild for participating 1 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image

Skirmish Results #269 wrote:
Image vs. Image
Lavender #66 vs. Zack #31

With the vast openness of the field stretching out before them, Lavender #66 readies their stance, the absence of clouds above serving as a silent testament to the gravity of the moment. Across the way, Zack #31 meets their gaze, their expression unreadable yet determined.

[Turn 1]
Lavender #66 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 14, and rolls a 20. Their calculated score is 24. They rolled a critical success- Lavender #66 is sure to win this round!
Zack #31 attempts to weave a charm using their charm of 11, and rolls a 9. Their calculated score is 18. Their action has an advantage!
Amidst the charm, Lavender #66 remains steadfast, outlasting Zack #31 and securing victory with unwavering defense.

Lavender #66 wins the round!

[Turn 2]
Lavender #66 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 8, and rolls a 13. Their calculated score is 14.
Zack #31 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 16, and rolls a 3. Their calculated score is 17.
In a fierce exchange, Zack #31 emerges victorious over Lavender #66, showcasing superior strategy and securing the win.

Zack #31 wins the round!

[Turn 3]
Lavender #66 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 14, and rolls a 3. Their calculated score is 15.
Zack #31 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 6, and rolls a 3. Their calculated score is 7.
With focused concentration, Lavender #66 senses Zack #31's spell incoming and counters with a counter-spell, nullifying the attack!

Winner: Lavender #66.

Lavender #66 won 2 rounds, and Zack #31 won 1.

ImageImageLavender #66 was awarded 3 arena tokens for participating! xLilith now has 4 Arena Tokens.
Lavender #66 has earned the merit Participation Award I from the Guild for participating 1 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image

Lavender #66 has earned the merit Winner I from the Guild for winning 1 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image

ImageImageZack #31 was awarded 1 arena tokens for participating! SunstonePhoenix now has 1 Arena Tokens.
Zack #31 has earned the merit Participation Award I from the Guild for participating 1 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image

Skirmish Results #270 wrote:
Image vs. Image
Milo #301 vs. Bubbles #79

Milo #301 stands tall amidst the expanse of the sun-kissed grassy field, eyes scanning for any hint of movement. Bubbles #79 mirrors their vigilance, ready for the clash ahead.

[Turn 1]
Milo #301 attempts to weave a charm using their charm of 5, and rolls a 13. Their calculated score is 11.
Bubbles #79 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 10, and rolls a 12. Their calculated score is 20. Their action has an advantage!
Midway through their charm, Milo #301 is outmatched Bubbles #79's amazing spell casting, rendering their defeat!

Bubbles #79 wins the round!

[Turn 2]
Milo #301 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 13, and rolls a 4. Their calculated score is 15.
Bubbles #79 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 10, and rolls a 20. Their calculated score is 20. They rolled a critical success- Bubbles #79 is sure to win this round!
As Milo #301 braces for Bubbles #79's spell, their defenses crumble under the onslaught, leaving them vulnerable and defeated!

[Turn 3]
Milo #301 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 13, and rolls a 12. Their calculated score is 19.
Bubbles #79 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 10, and rolls a 19. Their calculated score is 19.
Milo #301 and Bubbles #79 were evenly matched! They roll dice to decide the winner.
Bubbles #79 wins the roll with a score of 10 to Milo #301's 9.
With focus and intent, Milo #301 unleashes a spell, but Bubbles #79's defense proves impenetrable, leading to defeat.

Winner: Bubbles #79.

Milo #301 won 0 rounds, and Bubbles #79 won 3.

ImageImageMilo #301 was awarded 1 arena tokens for participating! Rainbeetle now has 1 Arena Tokens.
Milo #301 has earned the merit Participation Award I from the Guild for participating 1 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image

ImageImageBubbles #79 was awarded 3 arena tokens for participating! Ucanthandleme now has 3 Arena Tokens.
Bubbles #79 has earned the merit Participation Award I from the Guild for participating 1 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image

Bubbles #79 has earned the merit Winner I from the Guild for winning 1 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image

Skirmish Results #271 wrote:
Image vs. Image
Sherbert #394 vs. Sornin #398

Amidst the sea of green, Sherbert #394 braces themselves for the confrontation ahead, the warmth of the sun spurring them on. Across the expanse, Sornin #398 sizes them up with a calculating gaze, preparing to meet their adversary head-on.

[Turn 1]
Sherbert #394 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 14, and rolls a 17. Their calculated score is 27. Their action has an advantage!
Sornin #398 attempts to weave a charm using their charm of 12, and rolls a 2. Their calculated score is 13.
With mastery over their craft, Sherbert #394 outwits Sornin #398's charm, claiming victory with a spell of immense power!

Sherbert #394 wins the round!

[Turn 2]
Sherbert #394 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 14, and rolls a 11. Their calculated score is 23. Their action has an advantage!
Sornin #398 attempts to weave a charm using their charm of 12, and rolls a 1. Their calculated score is 12. They rolled a critical failure- Sherbert #394 is sure to win this round!
In a magical duel, Sherbert #394 triumphs over Sornin #398's charm, securing victory with a spell of unmatched power!

[Turn 3]
Sherbert #394 attempts to weave a charm using their charm of 8, and rolls a 15. Their calculated score is 15.
Sornin #398 attempts to weave a charm using their charm of 12, and rolls a 15. Their calculated score is 19.
In a fierce exchange, Sornin #398 emerges victorious over Sherbert #394, showcasing superior strategy and securing the win.

Sornin #398 wins the round!

Winner: Sherbert #394.

Sherbert #394 won 2 rounds, and Sornin #398 won 1.

ImageImageSherbert #394 was awarded 3 arena tokens for participating! Pachuri now has 3 Arena Tokens.
Sherbert #394 has earned the merit Participation Award I from the Guild for participating 1 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image

Sherbert #394 has earned the merit Winner I from the Guild for winning 1 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image

ImageImageSornin #398 was awarded 1 arena tokens for participating! jpano96 now has 1 Arena Tokens.
Sornin #398 has earned the merit Participation Award I from the Guild for participating 1 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image

Skirmish Results #272 wrote:
Image vs. Image
Azura #154 vs. Kora #206

With the sunlight casting long shadows across the field, Azura #154 braces themselves for the impending clash, the absence of clouds above offering no reprieve from the intensity of the moment. Across from them, Kora #206 stands firm, their gaze steady and unwavering.

[Turn 1]
Azura #154 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 13, and rolls a 12. Their calculated score is 23. Their action has an advantage!
Kora #206 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 11, and rolls a 13. Their calculated score is 17.
With determination, Azura #154 breaks through Kora #206's magical defenses, overpowering Kora #206 and claiming victory.

Azura #154 wins the round!

[Turn 2]
Azura #154 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 13, and rolls a 13. Their calculated score is 19.
Kora #206 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 11, and rolls a 3. Their calculated score is 12.
In a display of magical prowess, Azura #154 anticipates Kora #206's incantation, erecting a barrier that repels the incoming spell!

[Turn 3]
Azura #154 attempts to weave a charm using their charm of 7, and rolls a 4. Their calculated score is 9.
Kora #206 attempts to weave a charm using their charm of 12, and rolls a 3. Their calculated score is 13.
In a fierce exchange, Kora #206 emerges victorious over Azura #154, showcasing superior strategy and securing the win.

Kora #206 wins the round!

Winner: Azura #154.

Azura #154 won 2 rounds, and Kora #206 won 1.

ImageImageAzura #154 was awarded 3 arena tokens for participating! Nova.In.Orbit now has 4 Arena Tokens.
Azura #154 has earned the merit Participation Award I from the Guild for participating 1 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image

Azura #154 has earned the merit Winner I from the Guild for winning 1 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image

ImageImageKora #206 was awarded 1 arena tokens for participating! Shenanergans now has 1 Arena Tokens.
Kora #206 has earned the merit Participation Award I from the Guild for participating 1 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image

Skirmish Results #273 wrote:
Image vs. Image
Ko #568 vs. Ravecore #225

Against the backdrop of the expansive field, Ko #568 takes a moment to collect themselves, the stillness of the surroundings amplifying the tension in the air. Across the expanse, Ravecore #225 stands ready, their posture conveying both readiness and resolve.

[Turn 1]
Ko #568 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 12, and rolls a 4. Their calculated score is 14.
Ravecore #225 attempts to weave a charm using their charm of 16, and rolls a 6. Their calculated score is 19.
As Ko #568 charges, Ravecore #225 counters with a charm, distracting Ko #568 and leading to their defeat.

Ravecore #225 wins the round!

[Turn 2]
Ko #568 attempts to weave a charm using their charm of 7, and rolls a 12. Their calculated score is 16. Their action has an advantage!
Ravecore #225 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 8, and rolls a 15. Their calculated score is 15.
With their strong defense, Ko #568 is able to resist Ravecore #225's charm, resulting in Ravecore #225's defeat.

Ko #568 wins the round!

[Turn 3]
Ko #568 attempts to weave a charm using their charm of 7, and rolls a 7. Their calculated score is 10.
Ravecore #225 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 12, and rolls a 1. Their calculated score is 12. They rolled a critical failure- Ko #568 is sure to win this round!
With precision, Ko #568 counters Ravecore #225's assault, leaving Ravecore #225 stunned and defeated in the round.

Ko #568 wins the round!

Winner: Ko #568.

Ko #568 won 2 rounds, and Ravecore #225 won 1.

ImageImageKo #568 was awarded 3 arena tokens for participating! Wyverncult now has 3 Arena Tokens.
Ko #568 has earned the merit Participation Award I from the Guild for participating 1 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image

Ko #568 has earned the merit Winner I from the Guild for winning 1 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image

ImageImageRavecore #225 was awarded 1 arena tokens for participating! Ghostdance now has 1 Arena Tokens.
Ravecore #225 has earned the merit Participation Award I from the Guild for participating 1 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image
_Q_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Pocket Myths Arena [Tulip Tussle in Progress]

Postby _Q_ » Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:27 am

◦•●◉✿ Round #2 for The Tulip Tussle ✿◉●•◦

Skirmish Results #274 wrote:
Image vs. Image
Danaïdes #382 vs. Sherbert #394

The gentle sway of the grass underfoot accompanies Danaïdes #382 as they brace themselves for combat under the warm embrace of the cloudless sky. Across the field, Sherbert #394 maintains a steady gaze, anticipating the duel ahead.

[Turn 1]
Danaïdes #382 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 11, and rolls a 12. Their calculated score is 17.
Sherbert #394 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 9, and rolls a 20. Their calculated score is 19. They rolled a critical success- Sherbert #394 is sure to win this round!
In a fierce exchange, Sherbert #394 emerges victorious over Danaïdes #382, showcasing superior strategy and securing the win.

[Turn 2]
Danaïdes #382 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 9, and rolls a 5. Their calculated score is 13. Their action has an advantage!
Sherbert #394 attempts to weave a charm using their charm of 8, and rolls a 16. Their calculated score is 16.
With mastery over their craft, Danaïdes #382 is unable to outwit Sherbert #394's charm, resulting in Danaïdes #382's defeat.

[Turn 3]
Danaïdes #382 attempts to weave a charm using their charm of 14, and rolls a 3. Their calculated score is 15.
Sherbert #394 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 14, and rolls a 2. Their calculated score is 15.
Danaïdes #382 and Sherbert #394 were evenly matched! They roll dice to decide the winner.
Danaïdes #382 wins the roll with a score of 9 to Sherbert #394's 6.
As Danaïdes #382 weaves their charm, Sherbert #394 charges, but is thwarted, leaving Sherbert #394 stunned and defeated.

Winner: Sherbert #394.

Danaïdes #382 won 1 rounds, and Sherbert #394 won 2.

ImageImageDanaïdes #382 was awarded 2 arena tokens for participating! Agente Tigris now has 5 Arena Tokens.
ImageImageSherbert #394 was awarded 6 arena tokens for participating! Pachuri now has 9 Arena Tokens.

Skirmish Results #275 wrote:
Image vs. Image
Bubbles #79 vs. Ko #568

Amidst the gentle sway of the grass, Bubbles #79 prepares to test their skills in the open field, the warmth of the sun providing little solace against the heat of anticipation. Across the way, Ko #568 watches intently, their eyes betraying their readiness for combat.

[Turn 1]
Bubbles #79 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 11, and rolls a 17. Their calculated score is 19.
Ko #568 attempts to weave a charm using their charm of 7, and rolls a 7. Their calculated score is 10.
With determination, Bubbles #79 charges forward, breaking through Ko #568's charm and securing victory with a powerful strike.

[Turn 2]
Bubbles #79 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 11, and rolls a 13. Their calculated score is 17.
Ko #568 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 12, and rolls a 7. Their calculated score is 15.
In a tense exchange, Bubbles #79 prevails over Ko #568, showcasing superior skill and securing victory.

[Turn 3]
Bubbles #79 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 10, and rolls a 1. Their calculated score is 12. Their action has an advantage! They rolled a critical failure- Ko #568 is sure to win this round!
Ko #568 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 12, and rolls a 12. Their calculated score is 18.
Despite Bubbles #79's attempt to hold their ground, Ko #568's ferocity breaks through their defense, causing them to stagger backward in defeat.

Ko #568 wins the round!

Winner: Bubbles #79.

Bubbles #79 won 2 rounds, and Ko #568 won 1.

ImageImageBubbles #79 was awarded 6 arena tokens for participating! Ucanthandleme now has 9 Arena Tokens.
ImageImageKo #568 was awarded 2 arena tokens for participating! Wyverncult now has 5 Arena Tokens.

Skirmish Results #276 wrote:
Image vs. Image
Lichen #21 vs. Lavender #66

In the midst of the serene, open field, Lichen #21 takes a moment to steady their breath, absorbing the tranquility of the surroundings before the impending battle. Across from them, Lavender #66 remains poised, their focus sharp and unwavering.

[Turn 1]
Lichen #21 attempts to weave a charm using their charm of 10, and rolls a 3. Their calculated score is 13. Their action has an advantage!
Lavender #66 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 14, and rolls a 9. Their calculated score is 18.
As Lavender #66 braces, Lichen #21 casts a charm, but Lavender #66 resists, outlasting Lichen #21 for victory in the round.

[Turn 2]
Lichen #21 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 8, and rolls a 2. Their calculated score is 9.
Lavender #66 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 8, and rolls a 15. Their calculated score is 15.
As Lichen #21 readies themselves for Lavender #66's spell, they are swiftly overwhelmed, unable to fend off the magical assault!

[Turn 3]
Lichen #21 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 16, and rolls a 12. Their calculated score is 27. Their action has an advantage!
Lavender #66 attempts to weave a charm using their charm of 13, and rolls a 8. Their calculated score is 17.
Amidst their incantation, Lichen #21 defies Lavender #66's charm, emerging victorious with a spell of unparalleled strength!

Winner: Lavender #66.

Lichen #21 won 1 rounds, and Lavender #66 won 2.

ImageImageLichen #21 was awarded 2 arena tokens for participating! PAlbatross now has 8 Arena Tokens.
ImageImageLavender #66 was awarded 6 arena tokens for participating! xLilith now has 10 Arena Tokens.

Skirmish Results #277 wrote:
Image vs. Image
Forge #272 vs. Stellaris #477

Beneath the azure canopy of the cloudless sky, Forge #272 prepares to test their mettle on the open field, heart pounding with anticipation. Across from them, Stellaris #477 stands firm, silently assessing their opponent.

[Turn 1]
Forge #272 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 13, and rolls a 20. Their calculated score is 28. Their action has an advantage! They rolled a critical success- Forge #272 is sure to win this round!
Stellaris #477 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 11, and rolls a 1. Their calculated score is 11. They rolled a critical failure- Forge #272 is sure to win this round!
In a stunning move, Forge #272 braces for impact as Stellaris #477 charges forward, but Forge #272 counters with swift agility!

[Turn 2]
Forge #272 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 13, and rolls a 7. Their calculated score is 16.
Stellaris #477 attempts to weave a charm using their charm of 13, and rolls a 13. Their calculated score is 23. Their action has an advantage!
As Forge #272 struggles to defend, they are overtaken by Stellaris #477's charm, resulting in Forge #272's defeat.

[Turn 3]
Forge #272 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 11, and rolls a 7. Their calculated score is 14.
Stellaris #477 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 11, and rolls a 9. Their calculated score is 15.
In a fierce exchange, Stellaris #477 emerges victorious over Forge #272, showcasing superior strategy and securing the win.

Forge #272 won 1 rounds, and Stellaris #477 won 2.

ImageImageForge #272 was awarded 2 arena tokens for participating! PAlbatross now has 10 Arena Tokens.
ImageImageStellaris #477 was awarded 6 arena tokens for participating! PaperPJ_png now has 9 Arena Tokens.

Skirmish Results #278 wrote:
Image vs. Image
Azura #154 vs. NPC PLAYER #531

The gentle sway of the grass underfoot accompanies Azura #154 as they brace themselves for combat under the warm embrace of the cloudless sky. Across the field, NPC PLAYER #531 maintains a steady gaze, anticipating the duel ahead.

[Turn 1]
Azura #154 attempts to weave a charm using their charm of 7, and rolls a 4. Their calculated score is 9.
NPC PLAYER #531 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 5, and rolls a 1. Their calculated score is 6. Their action has an advantage! They rolled a critical failure- Azura #154 is sure to win this round!
Mid-incantation, NPC PLAYER #531's spell falters against Azura #154's charm, resulting in NPC PLAYER #531's defeat in the round.

[Turn 2]
Azura #154 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 13, and rolls a 8. Their calculated score is 21. Their action has an advantage!
NPC PLAYER #531 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 5, and rolls a 2. Their calculated score is 6.
As Azura #154 charges, they break through NPC PLAYER #531's magical defenses, defeating NPC PLAYER #531 with a decisive strike.

[Turn 3]
Azura #154 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 10, and rolls a 17. Their calculated score is 18.
NPC PLAYER #531 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 10, and rolls a 12. Their calculated score is 16.
As the magical energies surge forth, Azura #154 casts a spell that pierces through NPC PLAYER #531's defenses, sealing their triumph!

Azura #154 won 3 rounds, and NPC PLAYER #531 won 0.

ImageImageAzura #154 was awarded 6 arena tokens for participating! Nova.In.Orbit now has 10 Arena Tokens.
_Q_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Pocket Myths Arena [Tulip Tussle in Progress]

Postby _Q_ » Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:31 am

◦•●◉✿ Round #3 for The Tulip Tussle ✿◉●•◦

Skirmish Results #279 wrote:
Image vs. Image
Stellaris #477 vs. Bubbles #79

Beneath the azure canopy of the cloudless sky, Stellaris #477 prepares to test their mettle on the open field, heart pounding with anticipation. Across from them, Bubbles #79 stands firm, silently assessing their opponent.

[Turn 1]
Stellaris #477 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 11, and rolls a 18. Their calculated score is 25. Their action has an advantage!
Bubbles #79 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 10, and rolls a 15. Their calculated score is 17.
With a swift strike, Stellaris #477 interrupts Bubbles #79's spellcasting, overpowering Bubbles #79 for a decisive victory.

[Turn 2]
Stellaris #477 attempts to weave a charm using their charm of 13, and rolls a 12. Their calculated score is 23. Their action has an advantage!
Bubbles #79 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 10, and rolls a 6. Their calculated score is 13.
In a tense exchange, Stellaris #477 prevails over Bubbles #79, showcasing superior skill and securing victory.

[Turn 3]
Stellaris #477 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 11, and rolls a 3. Their calculated score is 15. Their action has an advantage!
Bubbles #79 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 10, and rolls a 7. Their calculated score is 13.
In a bold move, Stellaris #477 charges forward, thwarting Bubbles #79's spellcasting and clinching victory over Bubbles #79.

Stellaris #477 won 3 rounds, and Bubbles #79 won 0.

ImageImageStellaris #477 was awarded 9 arena tokens for participating! PaperPJ_png now has 18 Arena Tokens.
ImageImageBubbles #79 was awarded 3 arena tokens for participating! Ucanthandleme now has 12 Arena Tokens.

Skirmish Results #280 wrote:
Image vs. Image
Sherbert #394 vs. Azura #154

Beneath the azure canopy of the cloudless sky, Sherbert #394 prepares to test their mettle on the open field, heart pounding with anticipation. Across from them, Azura #154 stands firm, silently assessing their opponent.

[Turn 1]
Sherbert #394 attempts to weave a charm using their charm of 8, and rolls a 5. Their calculated score is 10.
Azura #154 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 10, and rolls a 5. Their calculated score is 15. Their action has an advantage!
In a fierce exchange, Azura #154 emerges victorious over Sherbert #394, showcasing superior strategy and securing the win.

[Turn 2]
Sherbert #394 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 14, and rolls a 10. Their calculated score is 19.
Azura #154 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 13, and rolls a 6. Their calculated score is 16.
In a tense exchange, Sherbert #394 prevails over Azura #154, showcasing superior skill and securing victory.

[Turn 3]
Sherbert #394 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 14, and rolls a 1. Their calculated score is 14.
Azura #154 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 13, and rolls a 1. Their calculated score is 16. Their action has an advantage!
As Sherbert #394 advances aggressively, Azura #154 remains calm, deflecting the strike and gaining momentum in the battle!

Sherbert #394 won 1 rounds, and Azura #154 won 2.

ImageImageSherbert #394 was awarded 3 arena tokens for participating! Pachuri now has 12 Arena Tokens.
ImageImageAzura #154 was awarded 9 arena tokens for participating! Nova.In.Orbit now has 19 Arena Tokens.

Skirmish Results #281 wrote:
Image vs. Image
Lavender #66 vs. NPC PLAYER #208

As the sunlight dances across the blades of grass, Lavender #66 readies themselves for battle, feeling the weight of the moment settle upon their shoulders. Across the field, NPC PLAYER #208 watches intently, their resolve unyielding.

[Turn 1]
Lavender #66 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 8, and rolls a 5. Their calculated score is 10.
NPC PLAYER #208 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 7, and rolls a 14. Their calculated score is 14.
With a powerful incantation, Lavender #66 hurls a spell at NPC PLAYER #208, but it's deftly repelled, leading to Lavender #66's defeat.

NPC PLAYER #208 wins the round!

[Turn 2]
Lavender #66 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 14, and rolls a 7. Their calculated score is 17.
NPC PLAYER #208 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 7, and rolls a 10. Their calculated score is 12.
In a tense exchange, Lavender #66 prevails over NPC PLAYER #208, showcasing superior skill and securing victory.

[Turn 3]
Lavender #66 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 8, and rolls a 1. Their calculated score is 10. Their action has an advantage! They rolled a critical failure- NPC PLAYER #208 is sure to win this round!
NPC PLAYER #208 attempts to weave a charm using their charm of 14, and rolls a 19. Their calculated score is 23.
Midway through their spell, Lavender #66 is thwarted by NPC PLAYER #208's charm, resulting in Lavender #66's defeat in the round.

NPC PLAYER #208 wins the round!

Winner: NPC PLAYER #208.

Lavender #66 won 1 rounds, and NPC PLAYER #208 won 2.

ImageImageLavender #66 was awarded 3 arena tokens for participating! xLilith now has 13 Arena Tokens.
_Q_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me