RWBW πŸŽ€ Archives

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

RWBW πŸŽ€ Archives

Postby Waytown » Fri Mar 22, 2024 8:00 am

Ribbonwish Bellwisps, commonly called Waytown Bowfoxes, are a small, vulpine creature that is rather defenseless at birth, though gains ribbons and psychic abilities as they get older. They are often given bells as tribute; in exchange for protection, as they easily deter predators, chasing them away from livestock and townsfolk. They live in small family groups of 5-10, often called a chime or a ring, and are known for being omnivorous. They are commonly found in browns and greys, but seem to come in a variety of colors and patterns.

πŸŽ€ Main Hub πŸŽ€ About πŸŽ€ Species Guide πŸŽ€ Waytown Species Rules πŸŽ€ Breeding πŸŽ€ Growths πŸŽ€ MYOs πŸŽ€ Artist Search πŸŽ€ Archives (You are here!) πŸŽ€

Please make a post here to help archivists keep our internal archives up to date.
Looking for our adopt archive? Click here:
Waytown

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

RWBW πŸŽ€ ArithMedic archive

Postby Waytown » Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:27 pm

ArithMedic
ID #1064661

Status: Member (able to enter for adopts, purchase & use Wishribbons myos, enter in events, and participate in community polls.)

External Archive Link

RWBW Count: 1
Currency Count: ?

Inventory: ?
Waytown

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me