Pocket Myths [Mod Apps. chosen but feel free to post!]

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: Pocket Myths [Discord Mod App. Open]

Postby Wyverncult » Wed Apr 10, 2024 11:58 pm

Username: Wyverncult #243649.
      Discord Username: Wyverncult

Discord Mod Experience: Creating servers and making them organized, administration roles, modding for communities of 50-100 individuals, setting up bots for auto-mod, ETC.
      Servers owned/modded include RP servers, fanclubs, art communities, and tighter-knit groups. Currently modding for a FFXIV guild Discord with about ~50 active individuals.

Why do you want to apply?: Just want to help out where I can. Also want to get a little bit more involved with PM, they're very cool :]

Other: Timezone EST, I tend to be awake at the later hours in my timezone. Will be busy for the next 2-3 weeks but I can help setup and keep an eye on things at the moment. Feel free to DM for details!
xxxx

rec me some
retro games!‎

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

_now playing:_

MMX; FFIII
RE3; NMH2
SNATCHER
RGG GAIDEN

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dark Wolfe » Thu Apr 11, 2024 2:05 am

Username: Dark Wolfe

Discord Username: Misteriawolfe

Previous Discord Setup / Mod Experience: I have moderating experience from back to the Proboard days,
(used to run my own role play forum, as well)
and currently am only staffed by One discord channel (of nearly three thousand members),
on more of a standby basis.
I run my own private channel so I have experience with the mechanics of servers, as well.

Why do you want to apply?: I just really wanna be involved,
and this is another skill I can offer.
I love this community that's being built and moderator or not
I cannot WAIT for it to have a discord group!

I am available on Discord near-constantly, however,
and my hours are unique due to my work,
so I may have an easier time covering the graveyard hours.

Look forward to contributing however I can. ♥
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀

⋆⚛ 𝐿𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉𝓈 🏵𝒻𝒻❢ ⚛⋆

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀

made by: Infinite Rose
Dark Wolfe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby banjokazooiey » Thu Apr 11, 2024 5:29 am

Username: banjokazooiey
Discord Username: banjokazooiey
Previous Discord Setup / Mod Experience: it’s hard to recount all of it since i’ve been on discord since around 2016 or 17, but i’ve moderated + owned larger servers (around 100 or more people) under various topics. i also have a lot of experience setting up bots and specific features - i’ve had my fair share of using dyno, starboard, etc. so i’m more than comfortable setting things up with or without a bot!
Why do you want to apply?: i think pocket myths is super cool and i’d love to contribute and be active in the community. thank you sm for the opportunity! i’m excited to be in the discord regardless if im a regular member or something more!
Other: not sure if this is helpful but i’ve got around 3 years of experience w customer service (and it’s currently my job!) so im pretty good with helping and diffusing situations and the like

i love one piece so much like guys. guys. you don't get it.
banjokazooiey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby estella. » Thu Apr 11, 2024 3:41 pm

Username: estella.
Discord Username: estellamare
Previous Discord Setup / Mod Experience:
    Discord Server Setup
    I have set up discord servers for the past 5 years, many times simply practicing setups and community functions in general to get a good sense of how to use Discord servers efficiently. I have set up a Youtuber's discord, as well as help set up regular community servers for friends, and as of the last 3 years, I've been setting up and helping manage UMA servers.

Bot Configuration Experience
    I have worked with Dynobot and Carlbot - both bots that help automod the server and catch suspicious URLs, inappropriate words, and overall know how to work them for whatever is needed in the server. I can set them up fairly quickly for most things, such as what to log/keep note of among users, set up for role colors if that is a thing within in the server, and keeping everything tidy. I'm also aware how to warn, mute, kick, or ban users as well if it comes to it.

I have also had experience with many other bots, most of which I'm sure will not be in the server as they're meant for exclusive giveaways, currencies, etc. So I won't mention those. ^^

Moderating Experience
    I've been in moderating positions since 2009, back in the days of proboards. I've handled many taskes from designing servers, to mediating minimal situations and muting during extremes so I could discuss the problem via DM with both party members. I've dealt with community users, mods vs community users, even moderators fighting amongst themselves. I've had to settle disputes involving the owner of a server and their moderators quite a few times and became known as a mediator or the parental unit, as I make sure everyone is fine and to discuss it calmly when problems arise. I was a moderator for a server that had over 2k members in it until a year ago, I stepped down as I no longer had an interest in what the server was for, and found it unfair to stay around when I was no longer interested and had moved on from the community as a whole - so I do have experience with larger communities.

As of the past 3 years, I've been in UMA communities, and have modded for a few that have since closed shop due to inactivity or due to stress overload on the owners. I am currently a co-owner of a UMA community, and have no other obligations besides that.
Why do you want to apply?:
    I love this community so far, though I'm not as active on CS threads, I do try to join in when I remember to. I enjoy how friendly and nice everyone is, and I'd love to be around to see and watch them grow - whether or not I'm taken on as a moderator. I like to keep servers chill, fun, and good vibes, and I like to help if a problem occurs if I'm able to do so, I'm quick to look up information and relay it back correctly.

I also simply just want to help out. I know starting out never having owned a discord is scary, and I'd like to be there to provide some suggestions and advice to make sure that it doesn't get too overwhelming or stressful!

Finally, I'm available from 12PM EST until 3AM EST most days, unless I'm out of my home and I don't have cell service because of dead spots. I almost always have discord open, and I can cover a good amount of time if need be. ^^
estella.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wyvern Queen Kym » Fri Apr 12, 2024 4:01 am

Username: Wyvern Queen Kym
Discord Username: Alphy
Setting Up Discord
I have helped a number of people with getting their discord permissions and channels in order, and even during present day I have made suggestions that have helped smooth out the process of using discord for various things. I've had to set up discords for my personal life, discord for an artist, discord for a UMA which unfortunately never left the ground (Bookwyrms)...

Previous Moderating Experience
I have been a moderator for charity discords (World's Faire Carnival and Tournament of Ages), as well as a World of Warcraft discord for well over 10 years now. All of these have members totaling in the hundreds of thousands, so I'm rather well versed in dealing with moderating on both a small and large scale where needed.

I am additionally a moderator presently for the formerly-CS-based ARPG, Heartcatch!

I have shown interest in Pocket Myths since the very first day, and whilst I do my best to be involved within the community itself via the Fanclub I have never been particularly great with checking threads on CS for replies. On the other hand, Discord is essentially glued to me at all times thanks to having it open at all hours of the day, regardless of what else I may be doing at that present time!

I have been waiting for a potential opportunity to be able to help Pocket Myths grow even more, and helping has always been in my nature! The community has been growing into its own, and with Discord it will likely develop even more friendships between those involved in the UMA. Even if I'm not picked, I will be more than happy to involve myself more on Discord to make more new friends.

I absolutely love snakes & dragons, and am always happy to receive them.
I'm also always happy to get new scenery items and King Costumes.

I have Giftbombed: 87 people
I have been Giftbombed: 26 times
Giftwars Had: 16
Giftwars Won: 5
Dreamies Achieved: 13
Dreamies Given: 22
COFAGRIGUS #0563

Alphy / Keasan / Kym
Any pronouns! :3c
Wyvern Queen Kym

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby // Kzryail » Fri Apr 12, 2024 7:54 am

Snip
Last edited by // Kzryail on Sun Apr 21, 2024 4:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
// Kzryail

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ItsAsher0 » Fri Apr 12, 2024 8:00 am

Username: ItsAsher0
Discord Username: newasher0 (restart)
Previous Discord Setup / Mod Experience: I moderate a few umas and servers but specifically dysos attic, (main moderator, 4500~ members, and maybe soon Blooms basement, 32000~ members.) two of my own servers and meesks. (Artist, Moderator, / General Helper., 51 members.) I've also been a moderator for several umas that shut down, a few on CS and one on discord.
Why do you want to apply?:Ever since I restarted On CS and discord, I've been actively applying for moderator positions. I enjoy helping out for various servers. I wasn't as social as I am now, but in a few servers moderators made it feel like a safe space and felt like family. It's something I hope to share to others to help make it a fun and organized space for everyone. I am [b] always active and I stay online as much as I can. I have lots of free time and I love to help out as much as possible. I would explain more but I don't want to say too much in case it's an issue. <33
𝐀𝐬𝐡𝟑𝐫 • BDAY 4/20
Wafflecats Art! <3 • PXL

𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘢 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘦𝘦.
𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘯'𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘮 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦

𝐀𝐬𝐞𝐱𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐃𝐢𝐠𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐀𝐫𝐭 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐇𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐧𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐕𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬

Excuse me sir, there must be someone you've confused me for!

Image 𝘊𝘶𝘳𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘎𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘴; 𝘋𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘐𝘴𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘥 2, 𝘡𝘦𝘭𝘥𝘢 𝘉𝘖𝘛𝘞 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘛𝘖𝘛𝘒, 𝘔𝘢𝘯𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳, 𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘯𝘪𝘵𝘦 +! 𝘚𝘩𝘰𝘸𝘴/𝘔𝘰𝘷𝘪𝘦𝘴: 𝘍𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘰𝘶𝘵, 𝘛𝘩𝘦 100, 𝘋𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘨𝘦𝘯𝘵, 𝘏𝘢𝘭𝘰, + Image

ImageImageImageImageImage
ItsAsher0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Adamented » Mon Apr 15, 2024 3:49 pm

Username: Adamented
Discord Username: @adamented
I've made many of my own servers from scratch, I understand Discord UI inside and out as well as quality-of-life formatting that prevents navigation from being intimidating or confusing. Most of my servers have revolved around Roleplay, Dungeons & Dragons, or fandoms/communities. The largest server I have moderated for was 20,000+ strong at the time I was with them before resigning of my own choice, about 3-4 years ago.

Server formatting is something I offer my help with often, and in the last month I've helped to build 3 different successful servers owned and administrated cooperatively or separately, and the 3 personal servers I currently maintain as sole administrator are relatively small compared to the mod work I've been used to before, by choice as they are invite-only and extend only to friends I've made through mod/dev work in other servers, friends from irl, or those I've found similar interest in through chatting in different communities!

My strengths as a moderator are particularly in being able to keep a calm, patient mind and in fair, unbiased judgement, other than this I have many administrative skills, I love organising, I keep to a schedule, I'm a clear communicator, and I prioritise the safety, well-being, and privacy of others in the communities I exist. In two particular servers, I've been more of a consult for sensitive cases, when an outside perspective is required. I'm decisive in situations where the rules, what violates them, and the consequences are laid out clearly, and in situations where I'm unsure I never hesitate to seek a second opinion from my team.

I'm used to using discord bots and their commands, and setting up permissions and role hierarchies is a piece of cake!

I really love the idea of this UMA and I enjoy lending the skills I've built up to others, I find great satisfaction even in just doing a small part for the communities I enjoy! Overall I'm interested in being an asset to the team, rather than for any personal gain- it's rewarding on its own! uwu

[ ABOUT ]

Ada
AdamAddie
he / she / they

✦ ✦ ✦
[ MY STUFF ]
the gladewood
CLs / buzzies / wermz

[ LINKS ]
ImageImage @adamented

Art T.o.S.

[ SUPPORT SELECT BY RARITY ]
thread
Adamented

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sad magic » Sat Apr 20, 2024 11:05 am

Username: sad magic
Discord Username: sad magic

I've helped run and set up multiple discord servers. I've been admin and mods for several as well, most were CS associated for UMAs, some were personal servers. I have had to ban users, issue warnings, setup bots, channels, as well as helped answer questions, run giveaways, assign roles, etc etc.

I have a lot of time on my hands and also really enjoy doing this kind of stuff. I really like Pocket Myths and want to be a part of it in a more helpful way. Im just eager to help mostly.

✧✧✧
Hi, im sad magic!
my pronouns are
they/them/she/her.
please contact me
elsewhere for a
faster response!
sad magic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery