Pocket Myths [Mod Apps. chosen but feel free to post!]

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Pocket Myths [Mod Apps. chosen but feel free to post!]

Postby _Q_ » Sat Mar 09, 2024 3:20 am

Main Post | Co-op Archive | Trading | Guild | Discord Mod Search

Info wrote:
Welcome back winteronce again :) I am looking for a couple of people to help me with setting up the Pocket Myths discord! This discord will not host exclusive events / adopt drops / etc, just be a place for people to easily chat about their characters, share art, and arrange sales / breedings as needed. I need help with both moderation, and general server setup and formatting!

Requirements wrote:
  • Must be an adult.
  • Must be comfortable talking on and using discord.
  • Have some experience with discord formatting and server moderation, and be able to help mediate any potential issues.
  • Be generally helpful and answer any questions or forward them to me if you don't know the answer, and help with approving members.
  • Be comfortable with banning / warning / removing members from the community when needed.
  • I do want to note that I have autism, so I am not the best at communication- I ask that you be understanding and helpful if I say / do something that seems "cold" or "off", and that you're flexible with me!

Payment wrote:
  • One summoning stone and 3 heart lockets a month for helping!
  • Can offer silver / gold / leaves instead.

Please fill out the form provided.
Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Discord Username:[/b]
[b]Previous Discord Setup / Mod Experience:[/b]
[b]Why do you want to apply?:[/b]
\

Prospective discord mods will be contacted by PM for more details.
Last edited by _Q_ on Sun Apr 21, 2024 4:28 am, edited 8 times in total.
_Q_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Pocket Myths [Artist Search Open]

Postby CaeBabyBear » Sat Mar 09, 2024 9:09 pm

Username: CaeBabyBear

Past Art Shop / UMA Experience and Examples:
Owner of Drigons, staff in Moosems, and here are some examples! (These were my moosem staff applications!)

Previous Pixel Art Experience and Examples?:
Examples

Pattern Example:
Not sure if this pattern exists,, but here is my example!

Type of Payment Preferred:
Definitely prefer C$ or Pocket Myth currency! <3
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
CaeBabyBear

Hello! Nice to see
you!!! Feel free to
trade me anytime!

▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
CaeBabyBear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nova.In.Orbit » Sun Mar 10, 2024 1:36 am

Username: Nova.In.Orbit

Past Art Shop / UMA Experience and Examples: I have none!

Previous Pixel Art Experience and Examples?: I have not done pixel art- but here is my normal art. https://toyhou.se/26057932.art-examples

Pattern Example:
1710174519658.png
1710174519658.png (9.8 KiB) Viewed 306 times

1710176834838.png
1710176834838.png (9 KiB) Viewed 306 times

I can make more if you need, and I learn fast from any corrected mistakes or tips ♡♡♡

Type of Payment Preferred: Probably C$ or PM currency. But id love the idea to also make a custom for myself based on one of my fursonas that you earn after so many pattern transfers completed
Last edited by Nova.In.Orbit on Fri Mar 15, 2024 7:18 am, edited 3 times in total.
《 Newly Discovered Pocket Myth Adict 》

Azura

Hades
Nova.In.Orbit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ItsAsher0 » Sun Mar 10, 2024 4:51 pm

Username: ItsAsher0

Past Art Shop / UMA Experience and Examples: The only adopt experience I have right now that is currently not shut down (the other adopts I was in shut down awhile ago like hell horses, +) is axioms, my favorites I did:here and here!
gghhg this stuff is old but uh, here: x

Pattern Example: n/a at the moment. Only issues I have with this is how I bring them on C$ to show.-- ;-;
[b]Type of Payment Preferred[b]: I dont really need payment?? But I could take PM items or something 😭 once again not necessary

(AAGGZGSHSH I'm so sorry I'm still learning on how to work CS after my 2023 restart 😭 I've never been able to bring transparent images on here)
𝐀𝐬𝐡𝟑𝐫 • BDAY 4/20
Wafflecats Art! <3 • PXL

𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘢 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘦𝘦.
𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘯'𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘮 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦

𝐀𝐬𝐞𝐱𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐃𝐢𝐠𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐀𝐫𝐭 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐇𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐧𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐕𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬

Excuse me sir, there must be someone you've confused me for!

Image 𝘊𝘶𝘳𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘎𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘴; 𝘋𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘐𝘴𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘥 2, 𝘡𝘦𝘭𝘥𝘢 𝘉𝘖𝘛𝘞 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘛𝘖𝘛𝘒, 𝘔𝘢𝘯𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳, 𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘯𝘪𝘵𝘦 +! 𝘚𝘩𝘰𝘸𝘴/𝘔𝘰𝘷𝘪𝘦𝘴: 𝘍𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘰𝘶𝘵, 𝘛𝘩𝘦 100, 𝘋𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘨𝘦𝘯𝘵, 𝘏𝘢𝘭𝘰, + Image

ImageImageImageImageImage
ItsAsher0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AbiNormality » Sun Mar 10, 2024 6:11 pm

Username:
Abinormality
Past Art Shop / UMA Experience and Examples:
N/A
I have worked on some, very limited, Minecraft texture packs. I recently made this, and this Is my ToyHouse (It has some fan art of some Pocket Myths ^_^). I can also provide more if desired.
Pattern Examples:
ImageImage
Type of Payment Preferred: Open to discussion. ^_^

ImageImage

AbiNormality

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunstonePhoenix » Tue Mar 12, 2024 4:16 am

Username: SunstonePhoenix
Past Art Shop / UMA Experience and Examples: I was involved in Earth Flight's art for fodder for a while making caterpillar adopts in the style of a cute hatchling's drawings, as well as doing custom MYOs for a pokemon UMA.

I've done some apparel for Pixel Cat's End, my favorite is
I'd also been so giddy about pixel creatures that I completely coincidentally started in on dinosaurs a few days ago, very happy with this lil fella:

Pattern Example:

Type of Payment Preferred: Interested in pets/c$ primarily but I certainly wouldn't object to occasional PM currency for my work, either!
SunstonePhoenix

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _Q_ » Fri Mar 15, 2024 3:20 am

Bumping this! I will go through entries this weekend and send out messages early next week :)
_Q_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Pocket Myths [Artist Search Open- Last Day to Post Forms

Postby Dark Wolfe » Mon Mar 18, 2024 4:40 am

Username: Dark Wolfe
Past Art Shop / UMA Experience and Examples: Produced textures for species on a game called Second Life
Previous Pixel Art Experience and Examples?: Used to build levels for a game called Furcadia; primary creator of a mod for Minecraft called Horse Tack (voxel-based textures).

• Added Note:I forgot to mention I also have mild experience in Photo editing, logo and T-shirt designs, and that the textures I made (in Second Life) were either my own "character" designs or turning people's Ref sheets in to 3D characters to use in the game! I have the MOST experience in that; several years of it in fact. ♥
Art Examples:

Pattern Example: Image
Type of Payment Preferred: Any, is fine. Not really in it for compensation.
Note: I really didn't want to miss my chance to be involved.
I've been working all weekend and have access to NONE of my resources, however.
I admittedly don't have NEARLY as much pixel art experience as
I have a general experience of art, pattern design, and coloring.
I can provide pattern work and art examples Tuesday-
but I see that today's the last day for applications.

Additionally, you may not even want to put me on the team due to my busy IRL schedule.
Not sure what kind of a time commitment you're looking for! ♥
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀

⋆⚛ 𝐿𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉𝓈 🏵𝒻𝒻❢ ⚛⋆

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀

made by: Infinite Rose
Dark Wolfe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Pocket Myths [Discord Mod App. Open]

Postby nightshyne » Wed Apr 10, 2024 11:33 pm

Username: nightshyne
Discord Username: nightshyne632
Previous Discord Setup / Mod Experience: i have set up multiple private discord servers before, i have moderated a large pokemon-based discord (5000+ people) in recent past, as well as smaller servers. currently i just play around with my own private server and a small server for a few friends. :)
Why do you want to apply?: i love pocket myths! they are so funky!!! i've been waiting for the prospect of discord as a very active discord user, and (regardless of my application) it will be really cool to see a super fast, easy way to communicate with other members of the community. i'm an artist, but i know my art isn't at a level to really excel as an artist, but i do know my moderating capabilities are more than up to scratch. i would love to give back to this community somehow, and i do believe that being given a moderator position would allow this to happen. thank you for the consideration q!

i deleted the second apply section bc, well, it is one message :')
nightshyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Pocket Myths [Discord Mod App. Open]

Postby cheetahss » Wed Apr 10, 2024 11:40 pm

Username: cheetahss
    Discord Username:@ cheetahs
    Previous Discord Setup / Mod Experience:
      I currently own + moderate a server with 1k people, as well as moderate for two others with 600-800 people. I know how to setup bots, setup channels, permissions, roles, and a lot more. I am 100% comfortable handling cases and issues as they come up, and issuing strikes, bans, etc as they are needed. I'd say I have approximately minimum 5 years of ongoing moderation experience, and even longer working on servers and the backend of things. Part of that experience is working for (offsite) closed species, so I also understand how those discords are meant to operate.
    Why do you want to apply?:
      So far, this community and overall UMA has been awesome, and I sincerely enjoy all of it's aspects. I also want to assist where I can, and I think this is the best opportunity for me to do so!

If you have any further questions, please reach out!
cheetahss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me