๐Ÿ“€Wermz Hallow-Realm๐Ÿ“€ George's Wonderful Fishing Booth

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: ๐Ÿ“€Wermz Hallow-Realm๐Ÿ“€ George's Wonderful Fishing Booth

Postby cinerious » Sat Oct 14, 2023 11:50 am

I cast my fishing rod into the pool!
User + ID cinerious 242408
Date: 10/13
Link to last entry: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4903361&p=143171805&hilit=cinerious#p143171805
โ˜… โ˜† โ˜… fighting burnout <3 โ˜… โ˜† โ˜…
โ˜… โ˜† โ˜… cin/daphne | star/stars/starself โ˜… โ˜† โ˜…
โ˜… โ˜† โ˜… UMA Storages โ˜… โ˜† โ˜…

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
cinerious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby folie a deux » Sat Oct 14, 2023 11:52 am

User + ID folie a deux + 613522
Link to last entry: here
โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜โ˜†โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
xxx
โžข she/they
โžข adult
x
โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜
โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
x
da | fr | th
commissions
x
โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
x
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
x
folie a deux

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vanillachapstick » Sat Oct 14, 2023 11:53 am

User + ID vanillachapstick 1020063
Date: 2023-10-13
Link to last entry: N/A

jackie | adult | she/her
mod / artist for Sweetens
โ˜ฝ trade me! โ˜พ
vanillachapstick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby L1V1D » Sat Oct 14, 2023 11:54 am

User + ID L1V1D 1045332
Link to last entry: euueueue
Sig is a wip <3

โ•”xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ•—
xHi! I'm Livi, or L1V1D!
xFeel free to message me for any reason at all!
xI have Coding Comms open as well! โ™ก
โ•šxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ•
L1V1D

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shenanergans » Sat Oct 14, 2023 11:59 am

User + ID Shenanergans ๐Ÿ•ธ 18898
Date: 10/13/23
Link to last entry
Image ImageImage
Shenanergans

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShiftingFoxx » Sat Oct 14, 2023 12:00 pm

User + ID ShiftingFoxx +1044398
Date: Oct 13
Link to last entry:https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4903361&p=143163034&hilit=ShiftingFoxx#p143163034
ShiftingFoxx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby opaquii » Sat Oct 14, 2023 12:17 pm

Fishing Booth Results 13/10

@Benji_
You suddenly pull out a Fish Burger... seriously is this pool contaminated??

@FathomThis
You see something floating on top of a water, it's a Ducky! How cute!

@hamkid
You pull out a Fishing Vest from under the water! Maybe someone did fall into the pool...

@crypti-crunch
You watch your tackle bob in the water until it finally goes under! Reeling it in you get 6 Tokens!

@FantasyQueen
You watch your tackle bob in the water until it finally goes under! Reeling it in you get 5 Tokens!

@nedbit
You watch your tackle bob in the water until it finally goes under! Reeling it in you get 6 Tokens!

@Ectotron
You look around and notice Jessie not paying attention, maybe you could just... keep the Fishing Rod, he won't mind!

@xLilith
You pull out a Bucket Hat from under the water! Did someone fall into the pool? Nah, probably just dropped it.

@BARBOSSA
You watch your tackle bob in the water until it finally goes under! Reeling it in you get 5 Tokens!

@emgeal
You watch your tackle bob in the water until it finally goes under! Reeling it in you get 3 Tokens!

@persontea

@Fishkin
You watch your tackle bob in the water... until suddenly it goes under! You get a Whale Plush after pulling it out, whale what a catch!

@dragonstars
You look around and notice Jessie not paying attention, maybe you could just... keep the Fishing Rod, he won't mind!

@Eevee55
You watch your tackle bob in the water... until suddenly it goes under! You get a Fish Plush after pulling it out, it's not real- but still cool!

@glowbringer
You pull out a Bucket Hat from under the water! Did someone fall into the pool? Nah, probably just dropped it.

@blizzard180

@Glisten_30
You suddenly pull out some Fish and Chips... maybe don't eat that.

@werepickle
You watch your tackle bob in the water... until suddenly it goes under! You get a Cthulhu Plush after pulling it out. Hmmm, maybe don't stare at it for too long.

@Polluux
The water bubbles and a shadow appears from under the water, it's a Werm! Congratulations! Their ID is #7558 (made by Magnaskies)

@Infailia
You watch your tackle bob in the water... until suddenly it goes under! You get a Cthulhu Plush after pulling it out. Hmmm, maybe don't stare at it for too long.

@LittleWonderBean

@otterbug
You watch your tackle bob in the water until it finally goes under! Reeling it in you get 7 Tokens!

@dilemmaly

@.henloimmabirb.
You watch your tackle bob in the water until it finally goes under! Reeling it in you get 9 Tokens!

@gnosiphobia

@buggabee
You watch your tackle bob in the water until it finally goes under! Reeling it in you get 2 Tokens!

@houndjaw

@ConfusedKing
You watch your tackle bob in the water until it finally goes under! Reeling it in you get 9 Tokens!

@collei
Woah! That fish looks kind of messed up... maybe you could keep the Fishing Rod with Fish as a souvenir?

@Vennycat

@Pinkie Cooper
You watch your tackle bob in the water until it finally goes under! Reeling it in you get 7 Tokens!

@majora's_mask

@shadowangelw
The water bubbles and a shadow appears from under the water, it's a Werm! Congratulations! Their ID is #7550 (made by Magnaskies)

@_mirage_
You watch your tackle bob in the water until it finally goes under! Reeling it in you get 8 Tokens!

@reshihall

@foxil

@Lycancore

@aftonbuilt
You watch your tackle bob in the water... until suddenly it goes under! You get a Fish Plush after pulling it out, it's not real- but still cool!

@shortstop

@Sixx O'Clock

@shadedk9
You watch your tackle bob in the water until it finally goes under! Reeling it in you get 2 Tokens!

@redtruck

@Transparent Cow!
You watch your tackle bob in the water until it finally goes under! Reeling it in you get 4 Tokens!

@Pandora!

@maplemaiden

@Westsparrow
You watch your tackle bob in the water until it finally goes under! Reeling it in you get 8 Tokens!

@Raynestorms

@Succo d'arancia

@CaeBabyBear
You watch your tackle bob in the water until it finally goes under! Reeling it in you get 4 Tokens!

@SnazzyGator

@Nova-Moshi

@OwlFall

@snailshoes

@toy20243
Woah! That fish looks kind of messed up... maybe you could keep the Fishing Rod with Fish as a souvenir?

@Owl-Paints

@dragoness129

@onion

@Little Fish
You watch your tackle bob in the water until it finally goes under! Reeling it in you get 3 Tokens!

@JoyfulRam
You struggle to reel in something, until you pull out a Tackle Box! How the hell is the inside not wet??

@hoglolly

@Smokycandle
You pull out a Fishing Vest from under the water! Maybe someone did fall into the pool...

@NanoShark

@internetbug

@โ„๏ธ Frostbyte โ„๏ธ
You struggle to reel in something, until you pull out a Tackle Box! How the hell is the inside not wet??

@ZAW526
You reel in something that looks like a piece of paper, before taking a closer look... it's a Fishing Booth Photo Ticket (Day)!

@KingRay

@Henry (WOOO CONGRATS!!)
The water bubbles and a shadow appears from under the water, it's a Werm! Congratulations! Their ID is #7359 (made by Opaquii)

@glittermintfurry

@cribunni

@lilymouse385

@Twiggy97

@ApocalypseAxolotl

@zoebeanzz

@AutumnChowsky

@echo into void

@ylesia

@HEXORCISM

@nio

@ิั”ังัปำ†า“ื•ั“ิ‘

@Umi <3

@Dizzywing

@~atlas~
Make sure to fill out the form correctly, you need to include your user and ID.

@Piine

@daily
You watch your tackle bob in the water until it finally goes under! Reeling it in you get 10 Tokens!

@Ucanthandleme

@kaisisles
You watch your tackle bob in the water until it finally goes under! Reeling it in you get 10 Tokens!

@Apollione

@snipsnops

@YeeYeeRavioli

@Lemon Tea Rain

@magpies

@vada vada

@Layamell

@Stivkie

@DrBubby

@Music_Lover
Uh oh, your fishing line snapped! Better ask Jessie to get you a new rod. (Fail)

@Jasmyn

@Strawberry.Wyne

@Zylafone

@appleschloss

@chillociraptor
You watch your tackle bob in the water... until suddenly it goes under! You get a Whale Plush after pulling it out, whale what a catch!

@FallFiresideFirefly

@SoggyPeach
You pull out a Fishing Vest from under the water! Maybe someone did fall into the poolโ€ฆ

@BethRAWR Make sure to write the correct date!

@Ari_Thylascene

@AlatusNemeseos

@PinkAngel
Uh oh, your fishing line snapped! Better ask Jessie to get you a new rod. (Fail)

@hawkfire102

@Linsang

@nu-metal

@EyeOfVoid
The water bubbles and a shadow appears from under the water, it's a Werm! Congratulations! Their ID is #7661 (made by Opaquii)

@jpano96

@slinky3000

@Viego

@Riley โ™ฅ
You pull out a Fishing Vest from under the water! Maybe someone did fall into the poolโ€ฆ

@kae!!

@beekind

@Yetaet

@zoinks
You reel in something that looks like a piece of paper, before taking a closer look... it's a Fishing Booth Photo Ticket (Night)!

@PikachuTori25

@flicka

@LemonBunny

@vlpn

@Pastel Furret

@sev.en

@Asternaut

@dollopofblue (thank you so much for helping <33)

@IAmUniverse

@Zanhhh

@splider

@bug

@Omiyage

@sniffs

@casmeow
The water bubbles and a shadow appears from under the water, it's a Werm! Congratulations! Their ID is #7659 (made by Opaquii)

@suguru

@Ziggy Stardust

@AliceMorte

@TheBrokenRobot

@Canis.

@Exitium

@Reki.

@cynicat

@GrumpyQueenie

@BananaSnake

@Verenacafern

@mosh pit

@halfwaytherefore

@neurobotz

@Scourgebane

@jdme

@RiverDream

@EatingTuna

@11ghosty11

@ob0321drxzx

@azphen

@NeonFoxPaw

@spuert

@mrrp

@hoof.

@grimjp

@Phรถnixfeder2000

@EeeeeeejDoge
The water bubbles and a shadow appears from under the water, it's a Werm! Congratulations! Their ID is #7559 (made by Magnaskies)

@jupiter,

@Mossclaw3706

@Artwork-Is-Key

@TheMamba

@Corinnander

@Dibabeebees

@dazai <3

@Catsplat18

@simplydriftingalong

@almond.milk

@Ghost_Support

@rainsprout

@eden;

@NurseMikan

@Octavius.O

@alphias

@Kitsune.

@crabodile

@Boa beloved

@cinerious

@folie a deux

@vanillachapstick

@L1V1D

@Shenanergans

@snaa-zzy
Last edited by opaquii on Mon Oct 16, 2023 3:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
opaquii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby โ€ขbooโ€ข » Sat Oct 14, 2023 9:30 pm

User + ID โ€ขbooโ€ข + 761033
Date: 10/14/23
Link to last entry: N/A
Hi I'm Alois!
He/it | Scorpio | AroAce?
Depressed | Anxiety | Sleepy

Kalons | Shamkhyis | Nagalines
Lambicorns | Smoothie Chickens

Check out the CS Discord Server! Avatar โ™ก
โ€ขbooโ€ข

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby opaquii » Sun Oct 15, 2023 6:23 am

The fishing booth is CLOSED
until the rollover to the 16th!
opaquii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ducks ! » Sun Oct 15, 2023 11:55 am

User + ID floox - 1037291
Date: Oct 13
Link to last entry:
Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4903361&p=143125178&hilit=George%27s+Wonderful+Fishing+Booth#p143125178

โ•”โคโคโคโคโคโ•โ€โ•šโคโคโคโคโคโ•—
flooxii - they/them - I like ducks
โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
hi darling. how are you?
โ•šโคโคโคโคโคโ•—โ€โ•”โคโคโคโคโคโ•

x Image
ducks !

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me