👀 Ransolite Adventures

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

👀 Ransolite Adventures

Postby OriginalStar » Thu Aug 17, 2023 12:54 pm

Home

Guide to adventures!
Every Ransolite has a level and energy and an arrange of areas one can go to

Leveling
Higher levels increases the chance for useful/rare items as well as increase energy cap, but it takes time to level up. Leveling up instantly regenerates all energy, you will be notified when that happens. Every reset generates 1 energy passively for free.

Level 1 - 0/5 EXP - 1 Energy Max
Level 2 - 0/10 EXP - 2 Energy Max
Level 3 - 0/15 EXP - 3 Energy Max
Level 4 - 0/20 EXP - 4 Energy Max
Level 5 - [MAX] - 5 Energy Max

Adventure Rules

To avoid as much backlog as possible adventures are done in a certain way and change depending on circumstances.

-All adventures are sent in one post a day, after reset I will come and do all the adventures that have returned and everyone is allowed to post again with new adventures. You do not have to wait for results, just wait till after reset to post again.

-Only 2 Ransolites can be sent a day with 1 trainee, but an adventure slot can be taken in favor for training. When chosen, you cannot use any other ransolite for the rest of the day. If you wish to adventure more, you must replenish the energy of the ones that were sent.

-During events you will have to choose between normal or event adventures. There will be no more than 2 adventuring per person.

-It is advised to train your ran first before sending them on adventures. Level 1 Rans on normal adventures only have a 50/50 chance in bringing a common item or trash. Event adventures are not altered and level does not change the outcome.

Adventure types!

Normal Adventure
There are 7 zones to pick from with an arrange of items. It takes 1 energy to do 1 adventure. Depending on the level depends on the items, higher level = better/more items.
Each adventure gives 3 rolls.
Each adventure yields 1 Exp by default.
If an egg is ever found (Very rare) the theme/pattern would match the zone it was found in.

Event Adventure
Four times a year, for roughly 2 weeks at a time, a large event will take place and a special event adventure will open! These adventures are easy and only take 1 energy to do and level does not affect the outcome! So no trash or any lower odds for rarer items if your ran is lower level. Each energy used gives 5 event items, or if you are lucky, a potion, special art redeeming item, or even an event egg!

City Adventure
A more risky zone that only max level Ransolites can go on, it costs 5 energy and gives 10 loot rolls, but it is possible to lose some from being caught. Nothing ever actually happens to your Ransolite though, so you're not putting them in actual danger!
If an egg is found in the City, it would have a random pattern/theme much like the eggs normally sold

Careful City Adventure
A more cautious trip that allows your Ransolite to get a guarantee 15 items (An extra 5 items!), but at the cost of being unable to find any eggs, potions, or coins. This is useful is needing materials for a certain potion to craft!

Journey Adventure
A 5 day long journey that helps those who cant be bothered to post everyday or struggle to keep up with energy.
It has better odds at getting rarer items and by the time your ransolite has returned, they already have max energy and can be instantly resent. Downside is if you send any ransolites to a journey, that is one less ransolite you can use for the next 5 days. Meaning if you send 2, you can only send 1 trainee for the next 5 days.
They yield 15 items when return.

Training
Yields no items, but gives 2 EXP per 1 energy. I will not send a PM by default unless you ask for one or if its lumped together with other adventure results.
Each train takes 1 energy and max level ransolites cannot train.

Geode Smash
If you got a very rare Geode Ransolite, but cannot be bothered to level it up to break it open. You can request a Geode Smash to automatically open it up. It doesn't harm the Ransolite, but the sudden break will prevent it from ever being able to be sent to adventures.

Image"You don't need a name, but need the image!"
# of times is how many individual adventures you are sending your ran out to, so if you have a Ran with 2 energy, you can either send it twice to an event, or once to a normal adventure. If confused let me know! There are examples below if they can offer any help!

Code: Select all
[b]Ready for an Adventure![/b]
Ransolite: Name + Image/Link to image
Destination:
# of times:
Pm or Post?:

[b]Training my Ransolite![/b]
Ransolite: Name + Image
# Of energy to use:

[b]Freeing my Geode!![/b]
Ransolite: Name + Image
Understand this will prevent the ran from ever training/going on adventures!

PM vs Post
Some people dont want their PMs clogged, or already have a system that doesn't have PMs in it. So there is a public post option where when I do loot after reset sometime, I will make a post and give out the loot there for whoever requested theirs to be posted instead of PMed. Each person will have their own quote with their loot and their ran stat changes (No images).
Ran training will stay as is being no PM or Post unless you sent an adventure with them, in which case they will be lumped together with the loot whever it is.
If the "Pm or Post?:" is left blank or completely cut out, it will default to a PM, so it is not needed if you only want PMs, but is needed if you would rather have your loot posted publicly!

You are guided to an out of place stone table with a map laid on top of it

Forest
Full of common animals, plants, and bugs. But a good place for clovers!
Jungle
Tropical, its a good place to find fangs!
Caves
Dark but filled with magical crystals!
Desert
Hot and empty, but some say special scarabs hide in the sand
Ocean
Large and vast, you'd be lucky to find a tooth of a shark!
River
Splitting into lakes and snaking around, crocs love to hang around here!
Tundra
Cold and snowy, but some say a special snowflake falls every so often
City
Dangerous dark patches littering the area, its best to leave the experienced level 5 Rans to go here!

Event
???

Active Boosts
None right now!
Last edited by OriginalStar on Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:08 pm, edited 56 times in total.
OriginalStar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ransolite Adventure EXAMPLES

Postby OriginalStar » Thu Aug 17, 2023 12:54 pm

With how much information there is, it is understandably confusing! So here are some examples for posting!
If your Ransolites are locked and you do not wish to share them publicly, try authorizing me only so I can still see what ran you are sending/using! The link does not need to direct me to the exact image, just somewhere I can see the image and identify the Ran!

If unclear on if your ran has enough energy/level to go on an adventure, message me beforehand! If your ran does not have enough energy I will only do the most it can do, and if it cannot do it at all, I will send a PM that your ran could not adventure that day instead of results, making you miss out on a day! Be careful!

As a start, training.

Training my Ransolite!
Ransolite: Lilac
# Of energy to use: 1

This is the default average, if Lilac was just trained for the first time, she cannot be trained again until reset, where she will regain 1 energy. But if I wanted to I can do this

Training my Ransolite!
# Of energy to use: 1 + 1 (Buying Energy potion) or (Crafting Energy potion)

Or if trained already before and just leveled up

Training my Ransolite!
# Of energy to use: 1 + 2 (Level up!)

You can train 3 Ransolites at a time, but by doing so you cannot send any normal or event adventures until reset. If you only train 2, you would be able to send one on an adventure. You are able to train one a day regardless, that slot should always be open every day, you cannot send 3 adventures.
When a ransolite trains, they can only train for that day!

Adventures

All rans would need to be level 2 in order to go on their first adventure! Exception being event adventures

Ready for an Adventure!
Ransolite: Arbor Snabris
Destination: Forest
# of times: 1

This is the default, after reset sometime I will roll this adventure and send you the result. This one adventure takes 2 energy and 1 adventure slot. So I can send another ran and train one still in my post if I wanted to, example.

Ready for an Adventure!

Ready for an Adventure!
Ransolite: Arbor Rowan

Training my Ransolite!

If I wanted to get the most out of my post as possible, here would be something I can do assuming both Arbor are level 5

Ready for an Adventure!
Destination: Forest + Tundra
# of times: 5 + 5 (Crafting Large Energy potion)

Ready for an Adventure!
Destination: Forest + Desert
# of times: 5 + 5 (Buying Large Energy potion)

Training my Ransolite!
# Of energy to use: 1 + 2 (Level up!)

For Events, it's the same as normal adventures, only that it takes 1 energy to do. So I could do something like

Ready for an Adventure!
Destination: Event
# of times: 5 + 5 (Buying Large Energy Potion)

And if I level up at anytime while doing adventures I can do something like training

Ready for an Adventure!
# of times: 4 + 5 (Level up)

City is for level 5 Ransolites only, so it really is the same as normal adventures but you can do

Ready for an Adventure!
Destination: City + Careful City
# of times: 1 + 1 (Crafting Large energy potion)

Journey Adventures

Probably the hardest to explain/give examples of but I will do my best

Ready for an Adventure!
# of times: Journey

I have sent Snabris on a 5 day journey. So now for the next 5 days, I can only train 2 rans or 1 ran and 1 adventure. If I send Rowan on a journey as well, I would only be able to train for the next 5 days. Be careful not to send more journeys/adventures a day early if you plan to post again before results are given!
You cannot Journey in an Event zone!

Please let me know if something is still unclear/confusing! I want to minimize mistakes as much as possible! Nobody wants to post something that's wrong and have to be corrected!
Last edited by OriginalStar on Fri Dec 22, 2023 7:54 am, edited 2 times in total.
OriginalStar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Ransolite Adventures

Postby Dellatae » Fri Oct 27, 2023 10:39 am

Ready for an Adventure!
Ransolite: https://toyhou.se/17077014.fuzzikins
# of times: 5

Ready for an Adventure!
Ransolite: https://toyhou.se/21996638.kailarine
Dellatae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby m00nmaiden » Fri Oct 27, 2023 1:59 pm

Training my Ransolite!
Ransolites:

Bee • isfj • she/they • ttrpg enthusiast • gamer • student

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
m00nmaiden

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OriginalStar » Sun Oct 29, 2023 4:50 am

Ready for an Adventure!

Ready for an Adventure!

Much like last time in the other site, any costume pieces I find will be given out to other users since I can just draw them myself without the use of them, so might as well share!
OriginalStar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby m00nmaiden » Sun Oct 29, 2023 4:53 am

Training my Ransolite!
Ransolites:

m00nmaiden

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby m00nmaiden » Mon Oct 30, 2023 9:58 am

Ready for an Adventure!
date: 10/29

ransolite(s):
destination: event/haunted house

Last edited by m00nmaiden on Mon Oct 30, 2023 11:14 pm, edited 3 times in total.

m00nmaiden

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby m00nmaiden » Mon Oct 30, 2023 2:21 pm

Ready for an Adventure!
date: 10/30

ransolite(s):

Last edited by m00nmaiden on Mon Oct 30, 2023 11:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

m00nmaiden

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FathomThis » Mon Oct 30, 2023 2:24 pm

Ready for an Adventure!
Ransolite: Name + Image/Link to image https://toyhou.se/23481671.luma Luma
# of times: first!
FathomThis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OriginalStar » Mon Oct 30, 2023 2:54 pm

A little rundown since I seemed to have poorly explained things :,))
If you think something is confusing that I need to re-write please let me know! I have a tendency to overexplain and make things harder to understand!

But as a rundown, all Ransolites hatch at level 1, meaning they only have 1 energy. All normal adventures take 2 energy while event adventures and training take 1 energy and City takes 5 energy. Journey also takes 5, but they regain energy as they are gone and can be instantly reset after the 5 days are up.
Ransolites are not new and have existed in another site, so some people already have level 5 Ransolites from the older shop (Such as my Arbor Snabris and Rowan)
Every reset all Ransolites regain 1 energy as a base, so adventures are only possible every 2 days while event and training you can do every day.
It was built like this as for in the older shop, there was an issue with adventures taking up too much time, so methods to reduce workload was put in place
I understand it may take some flushing out but given time I am sure things will work out, don't be discouraged! I am more than willing to work with people so they can use the Ransolites they bought to hopefully gain more things whenever thats coins for potions, or the rare adventure egg!
OriginalStar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me