๐ŸŒŽ Monstras ๐ŸŒ| Rainbow Event (Now Open!)

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

๐ŸŒŽ Monstras ๐ŸŒ| Rainbow Event (Now Open!)

Postby appleschloss » Sun May 28, 2023 11:58 am

The world of Monstras is a very unique one. There are many areas that are inaccessible through most of the year - but not ALL of the year. The Prism Puddle Isle is one of those places. It's a rare, floating island that is only able to be accessed during the month of June. It is overflowing with unique Monstra variants that aren't found anywhere else, as well as other unique charms and bait, too. The Monstras here are very similar to those found on the mainlands, but they have an altered form that is only found here, and their base forms aren't native to this isle, either. While there is still much to learn about these Isle's we have noted that there doesn't appear to be shiny variants here, only the rainbow forms.

There's much to learn about this place, including some interesting legends we are hoping to research further... Come along with us as we explore this new place.

This Even will run from June 1st to June 30th (CS time), ending at rollover into July 1st.

Due to the Research Team's limited resources, and the rarity of this event, normal field explorations will not be available during this event so that the research team can focus their time over here instead.

In order to participate in this event, you just need a single Monstra, which you can obtain for free on the main page once you have made a record archive.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask any of our staff!
Last edited by appleschloss on Tue Jun 06, 2023 2:51 pm, edited 4 times in total.
appleschloss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

๐ŸŒŽ Monstras ๐ŸŒ| Rainbow Lore

Postby appleschloss » Sun May 28, 2023 12:00 pm

There are many legends surrounding both the creation and the creatures that dwell on this interesting, floating Isle. Depsite only being accessible for a small window each year, people can still occassionally catch a glimpse of it up in the sky if the weather and conditions are right during the year, though they never see it for long. When they do, however, many claim to see the same thing...

A weird... moving rainbow.

We're not 100% sure what this is, or if it's even real. Many people on our team believe it to be another Monstra.

We did recently capture this photo... though we're not 100% sure what it is. Maybe our efforts are working?

Now, it's just a theory, but that's where you come in. Our team has been talking about trying to find ways to learn more about this thing, if it even is real. Several different team members have a few ideas regarding how best to learn more about this potential Monstra, through exploring, or maybe even offerings. Any help you're willing to offer would be great. As always, we appreciate your help.

-Dr. Bradberry
Last edited by appleschloss on Thu Jun 08, 2023 12:14 pm, edited 4 times in total.
appleschloss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

๐ŸŒŽ Monstras ๐ŸŒ| Rainbow Badges

Postby appleschloss » Sun May 28, 2023 12:02 pm

Hey! Long time no see. If you haven't met me before over at our usual research site, my name is Trate.

SO You've heard the legends right? About the mysterious rainbow Monstra that might live here? Well, I think it's real and I think if we show that we're trustworthy maybe they'll come out and show off for us! I just wanna learn about em, ya know? So I made some badges for this place to encourage you to be active! That way the mystery guy can get used to us and see we mean no harm!

Under the Rainbow
*Go Diving 5 times
25x Image
Spectra Fruit
Pride Pals
*Befriend 3 Rainbow Variants
1x Image
Rainbow Photo Ticket
Prism Pioneer
*Explore Prism Puddle Isle 10 times
500 Mones + 1x Image
Rainbow Tooth
Summer's Souvenirs
*Make 5 Exchanges at Colorful Collectibles
250 Mones + 2x Image
Shimmery Pearl

Badges TBD:
*Collect 25 Pretty Pebbles and 10 Colorful Feathers

Submission form for badges:
Code: Select all
[b]Username + ID:[/b]
[b]Badge/Reward Receiving:[/b]
[b]Proof You've Earned Badge:[/b]
[b]Link to Records Archive:[/b]
Last edited by appleschloss on Thu Jun 08, 2023 6:43 am, edited 6 times in total.
appleschloss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

๐ŸŒŽ Monstras ๐ŸŒ| Rainbow Exploration

Postby appleschloss » Sun May 28, 2023 12:03 pm

- - - ๐™ด๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—๐š ๐š‰๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ - - -

โœบ Prism Puddle Isle โœบ

Exploration wrote:This floating isle is truly a wonder to behold. It only comes around during a certain time of year, and its absolutely filled with stunning colors. The water itself shimmers in the sunlight as every color of the rainbow somehow takes place on its surface. The trees on the island come in a variety of shades and the flowers always seem to be in bloom here.

There's stories of a legendary Monstra that is responsible for the safety and life on this isle, but they haven't been spotted before. Maybe your luck will turn this time around and you can catch a glimpse of them.

Requirements: owning one Monstra!
Monstra types found: all

[b]Link to Record Archive:[/b]
[b]Zone Being Explored:[/b]
[b]Monstras Coming with You:[/b]
[b]Level of the Monstras Coming with you:[/b]
[b]Charm Being Brought:[/b]
[b]Link to last Exploration:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]

Current Sighting wrote:Image

Small flocks of Taramb (ID#30) have been seen happily snoozing in the colorful fields. Maybe you could try and befriend one!

(This form is not to be used for wild encounters of Monstras!)
[b]Link to Record Archive:[/b]
[b]Monstra Trying to Befriend:[/b]
[b]Number of Attempts:[/b] (this is how many times you'd like to try in one post to befriend it, minimum 1)
[b]Bait (and proof of ownership):[/b]
[b]Link to Last Befriending Attempt:[/b] (link the results not the post ty <3)
[b]Charm Being Used:[/b]

- - ๐šƒ๐™ป๐™ณ๐š - -

1. You can only explore once a day
2. You must bring at least one Monstra with you to explore
3. You have 5 attempts daily *total* to befriend any of the current sightings of Monstras
4. If you encounter a Monstra in the wild, you may have one attempt to befriend it (you can also choose to let it go on its way)
5. You may only use one charm for exploring/befriending at a time (if you have a charm to use)
6. You do not have to use all of your daily attempts at befriending a Monstra

Form for Befriending a Monstra you Encountered while Exploring:

[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Monstra You're Trying to Befriend:[/b]
[b]Bait Being Used:[/b]
[b]Charm Being Used:[/b]

โ†ถ*เณƒโœง ๐™ท๐šŠ๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐™ต๐šž๐š— ๐™ด๐šก๐š™๐š•๐š˜๐š›๐š’๐š—๐š!!! หš. โƒ โ†ท หŠ-

Last edited by appleschloss on Wed Jun 14, 2023 2:20 pm, edited 8 times in total.
appleschloss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

๐ŸŒŽ Monstras ๐ŸŒ| Diving Station

Postby appleschloss » Sun May 28, 2023 12:07 pm

Hi there! Welcome up to the Isle! It's crazy pretty up here ain't it?

Oh! You must be wondering who I am. My name is Lanie! I'm apart of the underwater section of our research time, im a Monstra marine biologist!

This is only my second year on this little Isle, they don't come around that often you know, but last year I found some crazy cool things while swimming in the river here! How is the water rainbow anyway? Do you think it has a higher mineral count to make it more prismatic-

Oop sorry, I just get excited sometimes! Anyway, I found a TON of cool things when I was exploring here last time, so I figured I'd go diving here again!! I have some cool stuff setup here, so come check it out!

ใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐ ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐ ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚

Alright! So you have TWO different options here. We only have so much equipment, so you can only go diving on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and over the weekend (Sat and Sun).

If you own a Water-type Monstra, I can give you some gear and you can go diving with them! You'll probably be able to grab a few things with the help of your friend!

If you don't own one, that's okay too! My little Toddle here, his name is Ripple, he can dive down and grab something neat for ya too! He just can't grab as much as you might be able to with your own guy. Just make sure you fill out the right form. I hope you find some cool things!

Water-type Monstra Owner Form

[b]Water Monstra Coming Along:[/b]

Non-Water Monstra Owner Form

Last edited by appleschloss on Tue Jun 06, 2023 11:30 am, edited 6 times in total.
appleschloss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

๐ŸŒŽ Monstras ๐ŸŒ| Colorful Collectibles

Postby appleschloss » Sun May 28, 2023 12:09 pm

Hello! This Isle is so neat, isn't it?

Oh! Why yes I am apart of the Research team, though normally I help with a lot of the Monstras at the Sanctuary specifically, but I can't miss out on the chance to come see this place. My name's Summer, by the way.

So you've heard about the rumors right? The moving rainbows? Well *I* think its a Monstra and I'm hoping we can try to befriend it maybe. I just wanna meet it! But we can't befriend it if we don't find it!

I think our best way to find it is to lure it out with offerings! What better way to attract a rainbow Monstra than with other colorful things?? I've seen tons of pretty pebbles and colorful feathers lying around the place, so if you bring me some of them, I can give you other cool stuff in return! What do you say?

At the moment, these are the two items I'm looking for!

Image Image
Pretty Pebbles | Colorful Feathers

In exchange for them, I can offer...

Image Purpur Berries x2 - 1 Image Pretty Pebble

Image Cucumelon - 1 Image Colorful Feather

Image Spectra Fruit - 3 Image Pretty Pebbles

Image Monstra Charm - 10 Image Pretty Pebbles

Image Shiny Charm - 8 Image Colorful Feathers

Image Item Charm - 12 Image Pretty Pebbles

Image Rainbow Tooth - 25 Image Pretty Pebbles

Image Rainbow Photo Ticket - 15 Image Colorful Feathers

"I have pretty items for you."

[b]Item(s) Being Bought:[/b] (Name and Quantity)
[b]Items Using for Exchange:[/b] (type/quantity)
[b]Proof of Pebbles/Feathers:[/b]
Last edited by appleschloss on Thu Jun 01, 2023 4:01 pm, edited 6 times in total.
appleschloss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐ŸŒŽ Monstras ๐ŸŒ| Rainbow Event

Postby appleschloss » Mon May 29, 2023 10:20 am

You spot a picnic blanket and some painting supplies tucked into a little patch of grass and flowers, but no one's around right now. Maybe come back later!

-- WIP --
Last edited by appleschloss on Thu Jun 01, 2023 3:44 pm, edited 3 times in total.
appleschloss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

๐ŸŒŽ Monstras ๐ŸŒ| Rainbow FAQ

Postby appleschloss » Wed May 31, 2023 5:51 pm

FAQ

โžข Can non-owners participate?
In theory, yes! Mainly because our UMA always has starter Monstras available for new participants! So it's a rolling entry. You will need a starting Monstra and a record archive to participate, but it's entirely free to do so and you can do it instantly if you want!

โžข How long will this event last?
For the month of June!

โžข Will normal exploring be available during the event?
Most likely not due to needing to have our staff available to focus on the event and its rolls!

โžข What's different about the rainbow variants?
Besides appearance, the only other difference is that some rainbow variants don't have their usual conversions! They're quite happy being who they are. We don't count variants towards the "Collect em all" goals in the UMA, more as fun bonuses for those who were here to participate!

โžข Will these variants ever be available again?
Maybe in rare instances or if we host this event again in the future! Otherwise they will not be.

โžข Will there be an exchange for the pretty pebbles/colorful feathers?
At the end of the event we will likely have a way for people to exchange pebbles and feathers for Mones if they wish!

โžข Do the rainbow variants have separate dex entries?
For those Monstras who are the same kind as their counterpart but just have different markings/etc, they have the same dex entry! So they wouldn't count towards finding more of a certain type, but if you didn't own that Monstra already in regular form it would satisfy that dex entry for them!

New Items Explained

Image Rainbow Photo Ticket - This cute little guy is great for capturing a moment with your Monstras! While it only has one use, you can utilize it to get a nice photo made of your team together in a zone! This one seems geared towards the Prism Puddle Isle!

Image Spectra Fruit - Only found in the groves of trees on Prism Puddle Isle, this seasonal fruit is a favorite of Monstras and trainers alike! Our research has shown that shiny variants of Monstras seem attracted to this fruit! (Note: rainbow monstras don't have a shiny variant!)

Image Rainbow Tooth - This tooth is shocking large, almost the size of someone's hand. While mostly white or slightly yellow, when held in the right light you can see rainbows bouncing off of it. You wonder what kinda creature this tooth came from. Some of your non-rainbow Monstras seem interested in it... Could it be tied to the Rainbow Monstras somehow too?
(If a Monstra has a rainbow variant evolution, you'd use this item on a non-rainbow Monstra's pre-form when you convert them!)

Image Shimmery Pearl - Monstras seem to be particularly interested in this shimmery pearl. When you hold it up to the light, it reflects a rainbow circle on the ground below. It sometimes seems to draw out a change in Monstra's appearances during conversions!
Last edited by appleschloss on Thu Jun 08, 2023 7:02 am, edited 9 times in total.
appleschloss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐ŸŒŽ Monstras ๐ŸŒ| Rainbow Event

Postby appleschloss » Wed May 31, 2023 6:17 pm

open for marks!

โ•ญโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โˆ˜ยฐโœชยฐโˆ˜โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ•ฎ
โ”€โ”€ sสœแด‡โ‹†สœแด‡ส€โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹ โ”€ แด˜แด€ษดโ‹†แด€แด„แด‡ โ”€ แด€แด…แดœสŸแด›โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹ โ”€โ”€
โ”€โ‹† แด€สŸแดกแด€สs แด…แดแดกษด แด›แด แด›ส€แด€แด…แด‡ :)
โ•ฐโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ยฐโˆ˜โœชโˆ˜ยฐโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ•ฏ

Image Image Image

ImageImage

Image..Image
โ•”โคโคโค ๐‘ช๐’๐’Š๐’„๐’Œ๐’‚๐’ƒ๐’๐’†๐’” โคโคโคโ•—
Image Image
โ•šโคโคโค ยฐโ€ข. โœฟ .โ€ขยฐ โคโคโคโ•
appleschloss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery