📀Wermz📀 Scavenging V3 [NEW THREAD]

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

📀Wermz📀 Scavenging V3 [NEW THREAD]

Postby 0blivion » Wed Apr 26, 2023 10:14 pm

⇓⇓ NEW THREAD AVAILABLE ⇓⇓
Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4919291

All current valid posts on this thread will still be rolled on the new thread!

......................................................................................................................................
Polo wrote:Hello, hello, fellow traveller! Here we
run scavenging trips out into Eaden, where you can find
a variety of cool stuff! Although we tend to find a lot of junk, you
can also find clothing items exclusive to scavenging, special items
and even wermz- you can also turn in any scraps or junk you find
for gummies and other rewards! You can come see me in the
Scavenger's guild for more info.

......................................................................................................................................
------------
Scavenging is closed every sunday and monday! Posting a scavenging form during this time will result in that form being skipped.
-------------

- instead of guild jackets being included in your roll results, they'll be available as a free item for wermz who have gone on their first scavenging that users will fill out a form to 'purchase'. The new form for this can be found in the guild section!

-You can scavenge once per day, with your turn resetting on CS time rollover.

-Please wait until your previous scavenge has been rolled for and posted before posting again!

-You can send up to three wermz out at a time! It won't affect rewards but its fun to have besties go on trips 2gether <3 (You can only send them to one location as a group- you can't have separate wermz go to separate locations in one scavenging turn.) Wermlings can be taken with on top of the maximum three adult werms you're allowed to take (wermlings cannot go alone unless going to the shopping district, though.)

-If scavenging is closed you can still post forms for donating, item application ect!

-Attempting to lie to get more rewards/achievements will result in a strike.

-Please do not post if mods are mid-way through posting roll results. (As in, if they've posted a 'part one' and specify theyre still rolling), as your form will most likely be skipped over.

-There is a chance to find a werm or wermling when scavenging- if you are rejecting a werm you found in a previous scavenging, please include it in your next scavenging form! Please do not put it in a separate reply post- this is so there’s no chance of mods not seeing your rejection/accidentally skipping over rolling your reward!

Last edited by 0blivion on Tue May 30, 2023 1:33 pm, edited 11 times in total.
0blivion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

📀Wermz📀 Scavenging - Map

Postby 0blivion » Wed Apr 26, 2023 10:15 pm

SCAVENGING FORM wrote:
-If you are rejecting a werm you found in a previous scavenging, please include it in your next scavenging form! Please do not put it in a separate reply post- this is so there’s no chance of mods not seeing your rejection/accidentally skipping over rolling your reward!

Code: Select all
[b]I'm going scavenging![/b]
[b]Username + ID:[/b]
[b]Werm/z I'm sending + werm IDs:[/b]
[b]Amount of times this werm has been scavenging:[/b]
[b]Location:[/b]
[b]Link to last scavenge session:[/b]
[b]Proof I can scavenge here (if applicable):[/b]
[b]extra:[/b]

Want to send a wermling scavenging?
Wermlings must be accompanied by a werm to go scavenging anywhere outside of the shopping district. They can go to the shopping district alone though!They can be taken with on top of the maximum three adult wermz you're allowed to take! If you do not have an adult werm to take your wermling with, do not worry; Polo will take your wermling scavenging for you! Each week the location will be randomly picked. If you own both adult wermz and wermlings, you cannot also send your wermling scavenging with the guild on top of your regular scavenging- sending your wermling with Polo would replace your regular scavenging for that day. If you're sending your wermling with Polo, make sure to use the correct form below.

Polo will be taking wermlings to: The City Outskirts!

WERMLING SCAVENGING FORM wrote:
[b]I'm sending a wermling scavenging with Polo![/b]
[b]Username + User ID[/b]
[b]Wermling + ID I'm sending:[/b]
[b]Location:[/b]
[b]Link to last scavenging session:[/b]
[b]Extra:[/b]

Buffs
Scavenging buffs come and go for varying short periods of time every so often, and give you the chance to bring back special and different rewards when scavenging!
There may be special exclusive buffs added during events, too!

Currently:

Werm boon- chance to roll for a werm in all locations.
Wermling boon- chance to roll for a werm in all locations.
Gummies buff- chance to bring back gummy reward on top of regular reward in all locations.
Wermling buff- chance for rolling for a wermling in the City Ruins is increased.
Werm buff- chance for rolling for a werm in City Outskirts is increased.
Double loot- chance to bring back two rewards from any location.

Werm shopping district
What are you, a wermling? This is less of a scavenging trip and more go and see if anybody has dropped spare change... This won't count towards scavenging achievements, or earn you a jacket. No chance for relics or exclusive scavenging items. Scavenge here 3 times and you'll get the coward achievement.
RATES AND REQUIREMENTS wrote:At least one werm is required!
70% gummies (30-300)
20% random shop clothing
10% u get chased out w a broom (no reward)

The Clothes Pile
A random pile of clothes lay in a secluded alleyway in Eaden. Werms are sometimes seen dumping their old stuff here when they think nobody’s looking, and sometimes seen diving headfirst into the fabric mountain looking for exclusive vintage stuff. Its all about the non-mainstream stuff, man. Scavenging here won't count towards scavenging achievements, or earn you a jacket.
REQUIREMENTS AND LOOT wrote:At least one werm is required!
>Clothes exclusively from past events
>Clothes from previous discord giveaways

City Outskirts
The edge of the vast abandoned city that sits on Eaden's border. Wermz who get into scavenging generally start here- its the safest of all the locations, but still boasts a good amount of loot to be found.
REQUIREMENTS AND LOOT wrote:At least one werm is required!
>Up to 40 scrap
>Regular scavenged clothes
>Regular trinkets
> Rare chance for werm
> Regular relics

City ruins
The unsteady infrastructure of the crumbling buildings and the seemingly endless sprawl of streets make it a hassle to navigate. The deeper you go, the stranger some of the buildings begin to look. Only well experienced wermz venture into the city ruins. The longer you spend here, the more you can't shake the feeling you're being watched...
REQUIREMENTS AND LOOT wrote:At least one werm who has scavenged five times (Not including trips to shopping district) is required!
>Up to 40 scrap
> scavenged clothes
>Rare chance for wermlings
>Up to 10 crystal shards
>Ruins-exclusive trinkets (lower chance than regular trinkets)
>Ruins-exclusive relics (same chance as regular relics)
>Ruins-exclusive clothes (same chance as regular clothes)

Ronnie's Place
A hideout that sits deep within the heart of the city, sheltered by crumbling buildings. It’s littered with collections of old nick-nacks and dozens of strange machines You aren’t supposed to be snooping around here, but you can’t help it..
REQUIREMENTS AND LOOT wrote:At least one werm in the party must have found this location while scavenging in the city ruins to scavenge here!
>Up to 25 crystal shards
>Regular scavenged clothes + trinkets (lower chance)
>Clothes, trinkets and relics exclusive to Ronnie’s place

The Garden
-not unlocked yet!-

Abandoned lab
Even though the lab itself is quite a trek away from Eaden, its theorized that a lot of scrap originates from here. Wermz who make the journey and manage to manoeuvre through the dangerous debris which surrounds it are more likely to be rewarded with rare and exclusive items. Due journey there involving a stretch of land that offers little protection to the elements, the guild may call off trips here if the weather is particularly bad.
This location is currently OPEN!
REQUIREMENTS AND LOOT wrote:At least one werm who has been to the City Ruins 5 times is required to go here!
>15% chance of having to turn back (no reward)
>Up to 80 scrap
>Up to 30 crystal shards
>Lab-exclusive clothes
>Lab-exclusive relics
>Lab-exclusive trinkets (same chance as regular trinkets)
>Lower chance of scavenged clothes and normal trinkets

Computer Room
Polo first dismissed the rumours of a strange computer room, but after multiple reports from some of the most trusted guild members and witnessing strange unstable magic appearing in the lab ever since Ronnie disappeared first-hand, she cautions anyone who encounters it to avoid going in until she's able to properly assess it.
Requirements and Loot wrote:???

The wastelands
Going in the opposite direction of the city will eventually bring you to the wasteland. A desolate landscape of dust stretches out forever and ever, holding tight to whatever secrets might lay dormant within it. Most deem it stupid to go here. Wermlings often spread rumours of monsters that lie and wait for those stupid enough to venture out alone to scare each other. Although so far these rumours have proved to be nothing more than wermling antics, sometimes, if you stare for too long into the dust, you may begin to imagine distant pair of eyes, staring straight back at you.
REQUIREMENTS AND LOOT wrote:At least one werm who has been to the City Ruins 10 times, and the Abandoned Lab 10 times is required to go here!
>approx. 25% chance of no reward
>up to 30 scrap
>Wasteland-exclusive clothes
>Wasteland-exclusive trinkets
>Wasteland-exclusive relics (no relics from other locations)
>Low chance of scavenged clothes & normal trinkets

The gates
-not unlocked yet!-
[/quote]
Last edited by 0blivion on Wed Nov 15, 2023 12:11 pm, edited 6 times in total.
0blivion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

📀Wermz📀 Scavenging - The Guild

Postby 0blivion » Wed Apr 26, 2023 10:15 pm

Polo wrote: Welcome to the scavenger's guild!
Here we offer gummy compensation for any junk you might find, plus some exclusive prizes for the more seasoned scavengers. Also, take a look at the collection of relics others have found so far! The more relics donated, the more stuff we offer in store! There are also rewards for donating, and certain things will unlock specific items. Go talk to my brother, Marco for more info on donating. We also take wermlings who don't have a guardian to accompany them on scavenging trips- you can read the details of this and the location were currently taking the wermlings to in the map section!

Scavenger's guild jacket
Every werm who goes on a scavenging trip will receive
a complimentary jacket! This jacket can then be decorated
and dyed with various patches, buttons and stitchings which
are earned through scavenging! Each jacket is exclusive to the
werm who owns it, which means you can take it off without it
disappearing from the inventory, but can't then be applied to
a different werm.

Guild Shop
Items by and for well traveled wermz! These items can only be found here and are only available for those who have scavenged before- all profits goes to our guild funds- we're trying to save up for some poptarts.
Goggles 25g
Arm wrap 20g
Tail wrap 30g
Eye patch 20g
Sunny plush (original) 25g
Moonlight plush 25g
Protective gloves 30g
Sunny plush (pastel) 25g
Sunny plush (pink) 25g

Gummy compensation
Not sure what to do with all that junk you find? We'll pay gummies for it! We can't offer much, but its better than it clogging up your place, or giving it to that weirdo with the mask.
Scrap- 1g per 2
Shattered crystal- 1g per 1
Junk trinkets - 3g per trinket

SHOP ITEM FORM wrote:
[b]I'd like to buy a guild item![/b]
[b]gummy balance beforehand:[/b]
[b]Item/s:[/b]
[b]total cost:[/b]
[b]gummy balance afterwards:[/b

JACKET FORM wrote:
[b]I'm claiming a jacket for my werm![/b]
[b]User + ID[/b]
[b]Werm I'm claiming the jacket for:[/b]
[b]Link to this wermz' first scavenging trip:[/b]

Last edited by 0blivion on Wed Apr 26, 2023 10:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
0blivion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

📀Wermz📀 Relic Donation

Postby 0blivion » Wed Apr 26, 2023 10:16 pm

Marco wrote:Welcome to the relic donation desk- I keep track of relic donation and research.
My research is all free to view in the relic archives.

You can also check out the Scavenger's guide, which has all
items available to find while scavenging.

The more relics that are donated, the more material I have to research. Each relic’s individual log will be expanded upon as a result!

Rewards for donating:
1 relic- 50g
5 relics- 150g , donators' badge x5 (can be applied to any wermz' jacket)
10 relics- 650g
For every relic you donate, you get 50g on top of any other available rewards (apart from the first donation, which already gives 50g)!
Every 5 relic donations is worth an extra relic donation patch!

Relics donated wrote:ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Donation form wrote:
[b]I'm donating a relic![/b]
[b]Username + userID :[/b]
[b]What I'm donating :[/b]
[b]Amount of relics donated in total:[/b](including any previous donations)

Last edited by 0blivion on Sat Nov 18, 2023 2:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
0blivion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

📀Wermz📀 Scavenging - Loot Guide

Postby 0blivion » Wed Apr 26, 2023 10:17 pm

A log of items you can find while scavenging that aren't relics. You can't donate these to the guild.

Scavenged clothes wrote:
Head bandana
Wrap scarf
Dirty arm wraps

Eye Scar
Leg scar
Cat Hoodie (black)
Dirty Wrap Scarf
Shoulder collar
Blanket (brown)-City outskirts
Cat Hoodie (ragdoll)-city ruins
Cat Hoodie (orange)-city ruins
Cat Hoodie (calico)-city ruins
Blanket (red plaid)-city ruins
Lab coat-abandoned lab
Lab goggles-abandoned lab
Medic Hoodie (original)-abandoned lab
Medic Hoodie (grim)-abandoned lab
Debris-abandoned lab
Scrap Knife (weathered)-wastelands
Cat mask-wastelands
Withered wraps-wastelands
Wasteland's mark-wastelands
Distant star-wastelands
Medic Hoodie (weathered)-wastelands
Medic Hoodie (night)-wastelands
Cat Hoodie (tiger)-wastelands
Cat Hoodie (stripe)-wastelands
Crystal Lantern-wastelands
Strange structure-wastelands
Smiley sticker-Ronnie’s place
Replica Mask-Ronnie’s place
THANKS bag-Ronnie’s place
THK bag-Ronnie’s place
Handheld smiley toy-Ronnie’s place
Stolen shirt wrap-Ronnie’s place
Egg game belt-Ronnie’s place
Paddywagon-Ronnie’s place

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………
Rejection items
These items are dropped in return for rejecting a werm/wermling found in scavenging.

-If you are rejecting a werm you found in a previous scavenging, please include it in your next scavenging form! Please do not put it in a separate reply post- this is so there’s no chance of mods not seeing your rejection/accidentally skipping over rolling your reward!

EVIL
Sad plush
Friendship bracelets

Junk and Trinkets wrote:
Junk wrote:
Scrap
Tiny bits of debris found all over Eaden- its completely useless.
Crystal Shard
Shattered pieces of crystal, too small to ever be put to use.

Trinkets wrote:Image
Brochure piece
Rubber toy
broken game
Crayon
Pristine Rubber Toy
Colorful Wires
Egg Game
Epic Rock
Rusted metal
Chipped remains
Ruined Moon Pog
Pristine Moon Pog
Ruined Rainbow Pog
Pristine Rainbow Pog
Dull Crystalised Scrap
Live wires
Strange seeds

Last edited by 0blivion on Tue May 30, 2023 12:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
0blivion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

📀Wermz📀 Scavenging - Achievements

Postby 0blivion » Wed Apr 26, 2023 10:17 pm

Achievements
-Jacket achievements can only be applied to the werm who achieves it and their corresponding jacket. (For instance, if werm A goes scavenging 5 times, the jacket elblow patch can only be applied to werm A. If werm B has not met the requirements for the achievement, it cannot wear the elbow patch/jacket that werm A achieved.) This doesn't apply to other achievement prizes.-

Note- When redeeming an achievement, you don't need to wait for a reply/confirmation post, you can just go ahead and add the achievements to your inventory (badge codes are below), unless you're applying the prize which then you'll just need to wait for somebody to apply it to your werm for you.

Trips to the Shopping District do not count towards milestone achievements (send a werm scavenging x amount of times ect)!
Any achievements where shopping district trips were counted that were claimed before 2nd Feb 2023 are exempt, and do not need to be reset or recounted.

Coward
Go scavenging in the shopping district 3 times

Scavenging rookie
Send a werm scavenging 5 times- jacket elbow patch

Seasoned tourist
Send a werm scavenging 15 times- jacket shoulder patch, 40g

Reinforcements needed
Send a werm scavenging 25 times- extra stitching, 50g

I <3 Scavenging
Send a werm scavenging 30 times- heart patch (customisable), 50g

Little circle
Send a werm scavenging 40 times- circle pin (customisable), 50g

Wayward werm
Send a werm scavenging 50 times- arrow patch (customisable), 50g

Cufflinks
Send a werm scavenging 55 times- cufflinks, 50g

A tiger earning its stripes
Send a werm scavenging 65 times- 5 stripe patch (customisable), 50g

Extra pockets
Send a werm scavenging 75 times- extra zips, 75g

Almost there
Send a werm scavenging 80 times- scroll patch (customisable), 75g

Scavenging Master
Send a werm scavenging 100 times- collar rings (customisable), 100g

Unlucky omens
Come back from scavenging with no reward 10 times (includes shopping district).- Elbow skull, 75g

Gardener of Eaden
Send a werm scavenging in the garden 15 times- rose patch

Outta here
Send a werm scavenging somewhere not on Eaden. - cosmic patch

Mr.Worldwide
(this one is impossible rn, as you physically cqn't go to every location yet)
Send a werm to every location- Planetary jacket patch

Lord of the waste
Successfully scavenge in the wasteland 50 times (does not include coming back with no reward).- Either patch of the beast Or tiger patch, 500g

Decked out
Have every patch available applied to one jacket- unlocks the following different fabric dyes for this particular jacket:
Leather
Denim

........................................................................................................................................................................
Ruin Haunter
Scavenge in the city ruins 10 times- Achievement badge, 250g

Collector
Have at least 1 of each trinket in your inventory

Hoarder
Have at least 15 trinkets in your inventory

Lost in the Sauce
Have at least 20 rubber toys in your inventory. - Achievement Badge

"The gang goes scavenging"
Send 5 different wermz scavenging- Multipack satchel x3, Achievement badge

Ronnie's helper
Trade with Ronnie 5 times with items involving crystals (crystal shards, essence shards, useless crystal, ruined crystal)- Ronnie's crystal x3 (clothing item)

Rejection
Reject a werm or wermling - Broken heart necklace x3

Rejection Plus
Reject a werm or wermling 3 times- broken heart tattoo x3

Rejector Supreme
Reject a wermling 5 times - Broken heart necklace x5, broken heart tattoo x5

Crazy cat lady's apprentice
Have at least one of each type of cat hoodie in your inventory- Tacky cat hoodie x3

Rocky Trilogy
Have Rocky, Reginald and Redacted in your inventory (or applied to a werm)- Rocky achievement badge

Poptart time
every 50 guild shop items sold we get to buy some poptarts!!!

ACHIEVEMENT REDEMPTION FORM wrote:
[b]I'm redeeming an achievement![/b]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Achievement I'm redeeming:[/b]
[b]Werm achieving this(if applicable):[/b]

BADGE CODES wrote:
[url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=4699811#p137696868][img]https://i.imgur.com/Vrnl3jr.png[/img][/url]

[url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=4699811#p137696868][img]https://i.imgur.com/gmRKZrJ.png[/img][/url]

[url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=4699811#p137696868][img]https://i.imgur.com/SNzDXck.png[/img][/url]

Last edited by 0blivion on Wed Apr 26, 2023 10:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
0blivion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

📀Wermz📀 Scavenging - Ronnie

Postby 0blivion » Wed Apr 26, 2023 10:18 pm

... wrote:"…hey, listen, I’m not supposed to be back here.
You wanna trade? Make it quick,
I wanna get outta here before Polo gets the broom. "
…
…where have I been? What,
you think sitting here bartering with you
is the only thing I do? I got stuff to work on.
I should’ve drawn pictures on the note,
I forgot most of you are illiterate. "

regular legal stuff wrote:
I throw weezr at u-
broken game
Bootleg guild jacket-
40 scrap

Tacky shirt-
20 scrap
Strange patch-
10 scrap OR rubber toy
Scrape knife(pristine)
Scrap knife (weathered) x1
Rocky
Epic Rock x1
Reginald
Epic Rock x1
Redacted
Epic Rock x2

Dye bottle
1 crayon + 20 scrap
Dyes any item any color/pattern, even if
a werm is wearing it. Cannot be used to turn one pre-colored item into another (ex. dying a black cat hoodie into a tiger one).
Old coupon
3x brochure piece + 20 crystal shards

Extra special VERY LEGAL and not at all ethically questionable goods wrote:Image
Fusion shard
Usless crystal + 300 scrap
OR
-950 scrap
OR
-80 crystal shards + useless crystal

"I tried making one of your little magic crystals. I got close, yeah? No? Whatever, magic weasel, you’re the expert here."
(Creates a completely new custom werm that takes inspiration from its parent. Use it in the regular breeding form, but remember to specify that you're using a fusion shard.)

Magic infuser
20 crystal shard + broken game
OR
pristine rubber toy

"Wanna have ki-wermlings but you've reached you 3 breeding cap? Check this out. This lil bad boy replenishes your magic, and you'll be able to breed another 3 times. Thank me later."

(to use this on a werm, use the regular item application post. Once used, this item vanishes from inventory. There is not currently a limit on how many times a werm can have this crystal used on it.)

Weird camera
2x colorful wires + 65 crystal shards
OR
2x colorful wires + 200 scrap

"I've got no idea how the science works. I just know that if you point it at a werm and take a picture, the werm shows up in the photo as a little bab-wermling. ...PPS? What the hell is that?
Gives you a photo of the wermling of a werm, using the standard wermling base (no line edits). The form to use this item can be found [url]here[/url], on the customs/breeding thread.

Extra weird camera
2x colorful wires + 1x egg game + 75 crystal shards
OR
3x egg game + 2x colorful wires

"You people keep saying PPS like I know what that is- what is it, like some werm version of the IRS?"
Gives you a wermling version of a werm, with line edits. The form to use this item can be found on the customs/breeding thread.

Stuff I just straight up stole wrote:
Image Lotus lantern 30 scrap
Image Drape scarf 30 scrap
Image Evil plush 30 scrap

Trade form wrote:
[i]I'm trading with Ronnie..[/i]
[i]Username:[/i]
[i]What I'm giving:[/i]
[i]In exchange for:[/i]
[i]Amount of times I've traded with him:[/i]
[i]Extra:[/i]

Last edited by 0blivion on Tue Jul 25, 2023 10:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
0blivion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 📀Wermz📀 Scavenging V3

Postby 0blivion » Wed Apr 26, 2023 10:18 pm

res 1/3

Spencer