Cozies ✸ Valentine's Day Party

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Cozies ✸ Valentine's Day Party

Postby SpiritWish » Wed Feb 01, 2023 4:48 pm

✸Main Thread✸

ImageImageImageImageImage

Mio wrote:Welcome to the Cozies Valentine's Day Party! We hope you enjoy your time here!

Currency wrote:This years Valentine's Day Currency is Candy Hearts!

Rules wrote:-This Event will run from February 14th to March 7th (Plus one extra week for exchanging and converting candy)

-Please do not edit any FCFS forms! This will disqualify your form! If you need to edit it, quote it with the changes needed!

-You can participate as many or as little times as you want! There is no pressure to complete everything <3

-All regular Cozie rules apply

Candy Heart Exchange wrote:
Here you can exchange your Candy Hearts for Cozie Candy!

1 Candy Heart = 10 Cozie Candy

Code: Select all
[color=#BF0040]Exchanging my Candy![/color]
Username + ID:
Amount of Candy Exchanging:
Candy + Cozie Candy Amount Before:
Candy + Cozie Candy Amount After:

Last edited by SpiritWish on Wed Mar 15, 2023 11:10 am, edited 29 times in total.
SpiritWish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Cozies Valentine's Event (DNP)

Postby SpiritWish » Wed Feb 08, 2023 3:22 am

As you're wandering around the party, you notice a large booth with a surprisingly small owner. Who let a child run the shop?

Saki wrote:Welcome to my shop! I have aww your needs wight hewe"

x
The Goods wrote:Image
Lovely Long Hampter
(Fits both linearts)
Image x 15
Lovers Bun
(Fits both linearts)
Image x 25
Love Letter
(Fits both linearts, can be recolored)
Image x 5
Heart Bowtie
Image x 10
Heart Balloon
Image x 10
Image Image
Floating Hearts
Image x 10
Image Image
Cupid Wings
(Fits both linearts)
Image x 5
Rose Wreath
Image x 10
Heart Jewelry Set
(Fits both linearts, Comes in Gold, Silver, Rose Gold)
Image x 2
Speech Bubbles
Image x 5
Heart Headband
Image x 5
Cupids Arrow
(Fits both linearts)
Image x 5
Ikea HJÄRTA
Image x 5
Smooch
(Fits both linearts)
Image x 1

Form wrote:
[color=#BF0040]I'd Like to Buy Some Goods![/color]
Username +ID:
Items and Quantity:
Amount I'm Spending:
Candy Before:
Candy After:
Other:

xx
Last edited by SpiritWish on Tue Feb 14, 2023 8:23 am, edited 4 times in total.
SpiritWish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

💗 𝓒𝓪𝓷𝓭𝔂𝓰𝓻𝓪𝓶𝓼 💗

Postby mallowpop » Wed Feb 08, 2023 3:24 am

link to all previous plot advancements!

𝘖𝘩 𝘯𝘰. 𝘪𝘵’𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘢 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘦, 𝘩𝘢𝘴𝘯’𝘵 𝘪𝘵? 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘯’𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘨𝘶𝘢𝘳𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯, 𝘯𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘥 𝘐 𝘧𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵. 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘯’𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘢𝘯 𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘴𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘥𝘺 𝘤𝘰𝘻𝘪𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘴𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘢 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦… 𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘣𝘦 𝘦𝘹𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘭𝘺 𝘥𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦.

𝘐 𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘤𝘰𝘻𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘱𝘢𝘴𝘴 𝘣𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘨𝘢𝘵𝘦. 𝘐 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘢𝘳𝘦, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘱𝘢𝘪𝘯. 𝘐𝘵 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘮𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘲𝘶𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘢 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘨𝘰, 𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮 𝘵𝘰 𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘷𝘦𝘴… 𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘷𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘢𝘨𝘦 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘮𝘴 𝘴𝘰 𝘢𝘣𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘥, 𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵. 𝘋𝘰𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘳𝘶𝘭𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘯 𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘥? 𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯’𝘵 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘥𝘰𝘦𝘴.

our adventurer begins to back down and turn away from the guard and his village. after a long, silent walk, the cozie comes to a halt and finds you and the others who have vowed to help them gathered around.

𝘖𝘩! 𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦, 𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘭! 𝘞𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘶𝘱 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘯. 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘶𝘢𝘳𝘥 𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘱𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘶𝘴, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘱𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘩𝘪𝘮, 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘶𝘳𝘳𝘰𝘸. 𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘸𝘦 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘪𝘯…? 𝘏𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘯’𝘵 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯.

𝘏𝘮? 𝘈𝘩! 𝘐 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘶𝘢𝘳𝘥 𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘯 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘸… 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘴𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘢 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘶𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘣𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦. 𝘐’𝘮 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘩𝘦’𝘴 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺. 𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘰𝘥𝘥𝘭𝘺 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘵…

you all stop to think for a second, and conclude that your only option is to sneak in. as risky as it is, it may be the only way you’ll be able to help these cozies. perhaps, we can try to win over the village one by one, to help them see the light of day and return to the surface

𝘠𝘦𝘴... 𝘺𝘦𝘴! 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘮𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘬. 𝘐 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘰𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘳 𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘨𝘶𝘪𝘴𝘦𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘺𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢 𝘧𝘦𝘸 𝘰𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘵 𝘢 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦, 𝘴𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘮𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘢 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘦… 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘴 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨. 𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘢𝘥 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘴 𝘸𝘦 𝘱𝘶𝘵 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘴 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘪𝘤𝘦, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘻𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘧𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦... 𝘪𝘵 𝘮𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘬.

𝘏𝘦𝘳𝘦, 𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘨𝘶𝘪𝘴𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘴 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮!

Candygrams!

How to play:

Candygrams is a gifting game! Users can gift art, writing, cozies, event items and cozie candy to other users in order to receive a prize in candy hearts! To participate, you need to fill out the registration form and then find someone from this directory to gift! Make sure to gift them something that they’d like to receive!

1. Find a partner from the directory to gift, people who have their names highlighted have not yet received a gift!
2. When you are ready to gift, post the gifting form below on the thread with all of the necessary information completed. If you would like your gift to be anonymous, you can PM the form to (zealouzie, other mod names) instead of posting it, you will still receive your prize in a public post! You may gift multiple different people, if you’d like!
3. Get compensated for your gifts! A post will be made at the end of the CS day with everyone’s prizes for participating.

Depending on what you gift, you may receive different prizes in return!

- If you gift art (minimum a sketch, no bases), writing (minimum 150 words), a cozie critter, or event items, the weasels may recognize you as friendly and follow you home!
- If you gift candy hearts, you’ll be paid handsomely in cozie candy. (1 ch = 55cc)
- If you gift cozie candy, you will be paid handsomely in candy hearts. (55cc = 1ch)

💗 FORM 💗

[size=125][color=#A8EE77]EXTRA, EXTRA! read all about it![/color][/size]

[b]username + id:[/b]
[b]person you are gifting & their id:[/b]
[b]what you are gifting:[/b]
[b]proof you own this (if applicable):[/b]
[size=85][i]tag: [color=#A8EE77]candygramsxo[/color][/i][/size]

please post the following form to participate in this booth! although the details on this activity seem fuzzy right now, it’s absolutely worth signing up for. you definitely won’t regret it! many prizes are to be entailed as the days pass <3

for the second section of the form, please state yes/no for what you would like to receive. your options will not affect your odds/luck.

you’re free to edit any part of your form at any time during the event! <3

💗 FORM! 💗

[color=#FF80BF][i][b]i’m signing up for candygrams![/i][/b][/color]

username + id -
cozie archive link -
up to 3 favorite cozies you own -
[i][u]i would like to receive:[/u][/i]
[list]❥ cozies -
❥ candy hearts -
❥ cozie candy -
❥ cozie items -
❥ art of my cozies - [/list]

Last edited by mallowpop on Sat Mar 04, 2023 10:47 am, edited 6 times in total.
💗 wrote:ImageImage
hi, i'm moss! ilysm
i'm socially anxious, but
do feel free to pm me!
sweetensxartfartxth
discord: moss#1004

ImageImage
ImageImage
mallowpop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Love letters!! .. Help wanted? (Grab bag results on page 93)

Postby NurseMikan » Wed Feb 08, 2023 4:04 am

“Your hair is like the summer.. Summer.. Summer rain? Oh no, summer shine?? Summer.. air? Nono no! That doesn’t make any sense! Ooooh what am I to do... Huh? Oh, oh hello there! I didn’t see you hehe.. I’m Mimi and you are?”

“Ehe, this silly thing? It’s just a letter to my special somekitty.. Although it could use a little work, ok, well.. a lot of work. Do you think you could help me?”

“ :3 using the fourm below, your goal is to assist Mimi with her love letter by filling in the blanks with words you’d think could fit! Along with a cozy of your choosing to have a chance at being one of her valentines! After a few days and a bit shuffling through each of your letters, she’ll pick a few to send out and those users will be rewarded greatly!”

Once you submit a letter please add 5 candy hearts to your inventory.
Closed for up coming results !! Mini note: I’m a bit under the weather as of late so they might take a bit!!

[color=#804040][b]Username + ID: [/b][/color]
([img]insert your cozy here[/img])

[color=#804000]”My dearest, (your cozies name)

Your hair is (blank) like (blank). Your eyes are (blank) and always full of (blank) when you look at me.
This may sound (blank) but, whenever you’re around me, my heart can’t help but (blank) with joy! You always know what to (blank) whenever I’m upset and you always manage to say the right things. It’s almost impossible not to like you and sometimes I wonder if you feel the same way too..

I don’t want to make this too long so, thank you for reading this valentine!

Love, Mimi.”[/color]

Funky angsty dude-
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Image “ ‘Sup. Founda few things in my sisters old room that I’d like to get off my paws for a few of those heart thingies.. I’ll be thrownin’ more stuff in the pile once I finish goin’ through’m so, be sure to check here again.. Or not. I don’t care.”

Apparel

Image - Pompoms!! (fits both bases, cant be recolored) x3 candy hearts

Image - Cheer top! (fits both bases, cant be recolored) x3 candy hearts

Image - Punk n’ pink jacket (orange) (fits both bases, cant be recolored) x3 candy hearts
Image - Punk n’ pink jacket (green) (fits both bases, can’t be recolored) x3 candy hearts
Image - Punk n’ pink jacket (pink) (fits both bases, cant be recolored) x3 candy hearts
Image - Punk n’ pink jacket (blue) (fits both bases, can’t be recolored) x3 candy hearts
Image - Sweet lolita (blue) (fits both bases, can’t be recolored) x5 candy hearts
Image - Sweet lolita (pink) (fits both bases, cant be recolored) x5 candy hearts
Image - Front leg warmers (fits both bases, can be recolored) x2 candy hearts
Image - Back leg warmers (fits both bases, can be recolored) x2 candy hearts
Image - sweetpea choker (fits both bases, cant be recolored) x1 candy hearts
Image -Fuzzy pens (Yellow) (fits both bases, can’t be recolored) x1 candy hearts
Image -Fuzzy pens (Purple) (fits both bases, can’t be recolored) x1 candy hearts
Image -Fuzzy pens (Pink) (fits both bases, cant be recolored) x1 candy hearts
Image -Sweet angel collar (fits both bases, cant be recolored) x2 candy hearts
Image -Ballet slippers (fits both bases, can be recolored) x2 candy hearts
Image -Lunchbox bracelets (fits both bases, can’t be recolored) x2 candy hearts
Image -Rose gold studs (fits both bases, cant be recolored) x5 candy hearts
Image -Rose gold hair clip (fits both bases, cant be recolored) x3 candy hearts
Image -Rose gold earrings (fits both bases, can’t be recolored) x5 candy hearts
Image -Rose gold choker (fits both bases, can’t be recolored) x3 candy hearts
Image -Rose gold bracelet (fits both bases, can’t be recolored) x3 candy hearts
Image -Over the top bow (fits both bases, can be recolored) x4 candy hearts

Image -wrap around bow (cat exclusive, can be recolored) x3 candy hearts

Image -Sweetart bow (fits both bases, can be recolored) x3 candy hearts

Image - sparkly bow (fits both bases, can be recolored) x3 candy hearts

Image -Cozy necktie (fits both bases, can be recolored) x3 candy hearts
Image -Sharp necktie (fits both bases, can be recolored) x3 candy hearts

Image Pink hibiscus flowa- (fits both bases, can’t be recolored) x3 candy hearts

Wigs

Image -jellyfish wig! pink, purple, blue (Cat exclusive, cant be recolored) x7 candy hearts (3 apiece)

Image Ponpon wig - White, pink, blue, lady pink, sherbet orange (cat exclusive) whole set 15x candy hearts (individuals are 3 apiece)
Image Braided wig - offwhite, brunette, blonde, strawberry blonde, ginger, grey, black (cat exclusive, cannot be recolored ) 15x candy hearts (Individuals are 3 apiece)

Image Silly scene wig - (orange, blue, purple, pink, pink black fade, purple black fade, blue black fade, green black fade.) (cat exclusive, cannot be recolored ) 15x candy hearts (Individuals are 3 apiece)

Image - sweet tart wig (fits both cats n dogs) 3x candy hearts
Image - Covered wig (fits both cats n dogs, cannot be recolored) 3x candy hearts

PETS-
Image -Baby bumg (fits both cats n dogs) 5x candy hearts
Image - Cottonsheep (fits both cats n dogs) 5x candy hearts
Image -Cat bumg (fits both cats and dogs) 5x candy hearts
Image -Jellysnailz (fits both cats and dogs) 5x candy hearts

Image - Mysterious grab bag? Image x10
(Note: Each bag contains three items. Once those items are revealed publicly from prior purchases, they’ll placed in the shop individually! Near the end of the event, if there are remaining items still that haven’t been revealed still they’ll be placed in the shop.

Image - Sparkly bag? Image x30
(Note: Each bag contains three items + a sweetart ferret/sugarpop ferret! The chance of rolling a Lucky bag cozie/love bug is still possible!! There is now a cap of 3 bags per person! If you bought 3 or over 3 bags prior, those will still be rolled but you’ll be unable to buy more.) “out.”

[b]I’d like to buy something from the sketchy guy![/b]
Username +ID:
Items and Quantity:
Amount I'm Spending:
Candy Before:
Candy After:
Other:

[b]I’d like to open my bag![/b]
Username +ID:
Type of bag:
Amount of bags being opened:
Proof of grab bag purchase: (link)
Other:

(Solo wigs-)
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage-

Image ImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Last edited by NurseMikan on Mon Apr 03, 2023 12:08 am, edited 22 times in total.
NurseMikan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Candy Jar Guessing Game

Postby SpiritWish » Wed Feb 08, 2023 4:23 am

Claude wrote:Welcome! I've forgotten how many candies I have in this jar! How about you give me a hand?

Rules wrote:Once a day, take a guess at the amount of candys in Claudes candy jar! The closest guesses will receive 15 Candy Hearts and a little surprise!

-You may only guess one number, once a day
-No changing your answer once you've posted
-Whoever is closest will receive a prize, regardless of how many winners there are
-Please only post once the results for the previous day have been posted!

[center][color=#FF80BF]I want to take a guess! <3[/color]
Username:
Number 1-50:
Date:
[size=85]code: candyjar[/size][/center]

xx
Last edited by SpiritWish on Thu Mar 09, 2023 12:15 pm, edited 7 times in total.
SpiritWish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Date Night Makeover!

Postby hjarta » Wed Feb 08, 2023 5:14 am

Imagebbb

Bianca wrote:"HEY!!! It's almost Valentines Day, which means love is in the A-I-R! Welcome to the par-tay!
Now I know what you're thinking... "Bianca, I'm not a romantic. I'd prefer to stay inside and watch movies with my gerbils!" Well, sometimes I also want to be alone with my pets. But this should be for everyone, whether you're loving someone else or loving yourself. I'll make sure you kiss the mirror on your way out!"

Welcome to Date Night Makeover!
Here, I will provide prompts every other day throughout the duration of the event. I will choose anywhere from 1-3 winners and maximum 3 runner-ups. Winners will receive a surprise makeover* of their Cozie they provide in their form and 20 Candy Hearts, while runner-ups will receive 15 Candy Hearts.
*Winners will be given the option to keep the makeover or use the makeover in the future on a different Cozie, but not both.

Rules
✢ You may edit your answer after posting, but may not edit after CS rollover.
✢ Do not alter the prompt form or tag, even for aesthetic reasons.
✢ The effort you put in does not need to be outstanding; your response can be as little as 1 word.
✢ Entries close at 12am GMT/UTC aka CS rollover, so please make sure your board settings are set to GMT/UTC-0. You can also check the current GMT time at the bottom right corner of the site. (7pm EST = 12am GMT)

Past Results

The Shop wrote:
Cozy Sparkles ; 5 Image

Comfy Sparkles ; 5 Image

Cat Compositions ; 5 Image

Doggy Doodles ; 5 Image

Lovely Wig ; 5 Image

Bianca's Bows ; 3 Image

Valentine Timbs ; 8 Image

Frilly Skirt ; 3 Image

Love Letter ; 5 Image

[b][color=#BF0040]Pizazz me, Bianca![/color][/b]
[b]Username + ID:[/b]
[b]What I am buying:[/b]
[b]Candy heart total before & after:[/b]

Last edited by hjarta on Mon Mar 06, 2023 7:37 am, edited 25 times in total.
do your daily clicks

FROM THE RIVER TO THE SEA, PALESTINE WILL BE FREE
resistance is justified when people are occupied
IN OUR MILLIONS IN OUR BILLIONS, WE ARE ALL PALESTINIAN
hjarta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Cozies Valentine's Event (The Milkshake Shack)

Postby Asternaut » Wed Feb 08, 2023 6:24 am

Gal wrote:
Hi I'm Gal! Welcome to the Milkshake Shack! This is my sweet little diner - it's perfect for first dates, anniversaries and even fated meetings! Every day we get a handful of lonely Cozies wandering in hoping to find their special someone. You may know about my brother Guy and his... unfortunate soupy talents, but for me? I just love making pancakes, shakes, sundaes, floats- every diner delight you can think of- with just a little extra pinch of love! So find yourself a seat, and I'll come take your order!

FULL MENU
The menu is made up of different categories to help you browse what's available and make your choice!
DRINKS MENU
All Drinks are 2 Candy HeartsImage Each!
ImageImageImage
Banana Milkshake-- Chocolate Milkshake -- Cookies and Cream Milkshake
ImageImageImage
Malt Milkshake -- Mint Milkshake -- Strawberry Milkshake
ImageImageImage
Vanilla Milkshake -- Coca Cola -- Lovely Cherry Cola

---------------------------------------

MAIN MENU
All Main Menu items are 5 Candy HeartsImage Each!
ImageImageImage
Burger n' Fries -- Hotdog n' Fries -- Heart Pancakes

SUNDAE MENU
All Sundaes are 4 Candy HeartsImage Each!
ImageImageImageImage
Chocolate Sundae -- Cookies and Cream Sundae -- Mint Choc Chip Sundae -- Neapolitan Sundae
ImageImageImage
Rainbow Sundae -- Strawberry Sundae -- Vanilla Sundae

SIDES MENU
All Sides are 4 Candy HeartsImage Each!
ImageImageImage
Butter Pat -- Powdered Sugar Shaker -- Cocoa Powder Shaker
ImageImageImage
Sprinkles Shaker -- Syrup Decanter -- Honey Decanter

CONDIMENTS MENU
All Condiments are 1 Candy HeartImage Each!
ImageImageImage
BBQ Sauce Bottle -- Hot Sauce Bottle -- Ketchup Bottle
ImageImageImage
Mayo Bottle -- Mustard bottle -- Relish Bottle

POODLE STYLE MENU
All Poodle Skirts are 4 Candy HeartsImage Each and all Neckerchiefs are 2 Candy Hearts
ImageImageImageImage
Red Neckerchief -- Red Poodle Skirt -- Orange Neckerchief -- Orange Poodle Skirt
ImageImageImageImage
Yellow Neckerchief -- Yellow Poodle Skirt -- Green Neckerchief -- Green Poodle Skirt
ImageImageImageImage
Mint Neckerchief -- Mint Poodle Skirt -- Blue Neckerchief -- Blue Poodle Skirt
ImageImageImageImage
Purple Neckerchief -- Purple Poodle Skirt -- Pink Neckerchief -- Pink Poodle Skirt
ImageImage
Black Neckerchief -- Black Poodle Skirt

UNIFORM MENU
All Uniform Items are 5 Candy HeartsImage Each!
ImageImageImageImage
Cream and Red Diner Hat -- Cream and Red Diner Uniform (Style 1) -- Cream and Red Diner Uniform (Style 2) -- Cream and Red Skates
ImageImageImageImage
Orange and Purple Diner Hat -- Orange and Purple Diner Uniform (Style 1) -- Orange and Purple Diner Uniform (Style 2) -- Orange and Purple Skates
ImageImageImageImage
Green and Yellow Diner Hat -- Green and Yellow Diner Uniform (Style 1) -- Green and Yellow Diner Uniform (Style 2) -- Green and Yellow Skates
ImageImageImageImage
Pink and Green Diner Hat -- Pink and Green Diner Uniform (Style 1) -- Pink and Green Diner Uniform (Style 2) -- Pink and Green Skates
ImageImageImageImage
Cyan and Pink Diner Hat -- Cyan and Pink Diner Uniform (Style 1) -- Cyan and Pink Diner Uniform (Style 2) -- Cyan and Pink Skates
ImageImageImageImage
Blue and Purple Diner Hat -- Blue and Purple Diner Uniform (Style 1) -- Blue and Purple Diner Uniform (Style 2) -- Blue and Purple Skates
ImageImageImageImage
Black and Cream Diner Hat -- Black and Cream Diner Uniform (Style 1) -- Black and Cream Diner Uniform (Style 2) -- Black and Cream Skates

To make a purchase, fill out the form below:
[b][color=##FF0040]☙ I Want to Buy from the Diner! ❧[/color][/b]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Item Name(s) & Quantities:[/b] (e.g. Strawberry Milkshake x2)
[b]Total Cost:[/b]
[b]Candy Hearts Before Purchase:[/b]
[b]Candy Hearts After Purchase:[/b]

[quote][strike]
MENU
So you want to visit the Milkshake Shack? That's awesome! How about you familiarise yourself with the menu before you take the trip in so you know exactly what you want beforehand!

❣️To place an order for some delicious diner delicacies, you need to pay 2 Candy Hearts Image!

❣️You need to send a Cozie you own to the diner - if you do not own a Cozie, check around for NPCs that non owners can use to participate in events!
Last edited by Asternaut on Wed Mar 08, 2023 2:30 pm, edited 4 times in total.
ImageImage
Asternaut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Cozies ✸ Valentine's Day Festival

Postby SpiritWish » Wed Feb 08, 2023 12:45 pm

The thread is now open for marking!