☆☆Draukae!☆☆ Artist Applications!

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

☆☆Draukae!☆☆ Artist Applications!

Postby Skull.Vincent » Sun Jan 29, 2023 4:22 pm

Back to Main Post

Artist Applications are currently OPEN! Accepting guest artists (one-litter & done artists) and general artists (creating at least 1 litter per month for however long you'd like to stay an artist or otherwise).

RULES:

- Draukae made with the line art given for this artist application are NON OFFICIAL. You CANNOT create your own Draukae from these lines & claim as it being official.

- Your entry MUST have "FAKE" watermark present. However, you may move it to a different place! (: As long as its visible, that's what matters!

- You can edit the lines and canvas as much as you'd like! Be creative! I encourage it!

- This does not have an end date. You may take as long as you need. I will likely gradually bring on more and more artists! ♥

- You cannot create fake Draukae that are based on copywrite material (cartoon characters, others OCs w/o permission, etc)

- If you are accepted as an artist, your responsibilities include: creating 1 litter per month. You can keep any 1 Draukae you make from any litters you create, and you may view and ask for 1 Draukae from any litters created before they are released. You also may keep 1 of your artist entry Draukae as a custom!

This is the base you'll use for your Draukae artist entries! Please use this lineart, but edit as much as you wish! Especially the horns, tail, and ears - those are the most heavily edited lines in Draukae typically! But feel free to do what feels best to you <3

That's it! Good luck, I'm excited to see what y'all come up with <3

Code: Select all
Username:
Entry:
Tell me about your entry!:
Any particular reason you'd like to be a Draukae Artist?:
If chosen, would you like to be a guest artist or a general artist?:
Other:
Last edited by Skull.Vincent on Sun Jan 29, 2023 4:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Skull.Vincent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ☆☆Draukae!☆☆ Artist Applications!

Postby Lycancore » Sun Jan 29, 2023 4:29 pm

marking !!!

he / they / lycan
queer adult
schizoid spectrum
fixating on :
dog training
Lycancore

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Loonsong » Mon Jan 30, 2023 2:30 am

Username: Loonsong
Entry: Elemental
Tell me about your entry!: This elemental is sky! She has clouds drifting across her and a rainbow sprouting from her back. There are also other types of elementals that I'll do later. (Sorry it's not the best, I had to do it on my computer)
Any particular reason you'd like to be a Draukae Artist?: I love the lines and being an artist would be really cool!
If chosen, would you like to be a guest artist or a general artist?: Both are fine by me
Other: :)
Attachments
2023_01_29_0fq_Kleki.png
2023_01_29_0fq_Kleki.png (466.65 KiB) Viewed 120 times
Loonsong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby riverotter » Mon Jan 30, 2023 11:53 am

Username: riverotter
Entry:
Tell me about your entry!: they're supposed to look kind of like a lizard, I guess.. idk
Any particular reason you'd like to be a Draukae Artist?: I find the species interesting! I like the.. anatomy?? and the overall aesthetic is really nice! I also need a way to get back into art so I thought this would be a nice way!
If chosen, would you like to be a guest artist or a general artist?: either is ok!
Other: might add another entry later
riverotter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cardea » Tue Jan 31, 2023 11:58 am

Username: cardea
Entry:
Tell me about your entry!: I wanted to make a design with ribcage-like markings and gold, so this is what I came up with! I also added a Hyena skull mask because I thought some golden canines would look neat <3
Any particular reason you'd like to be a Draukae Artist?: I have very little experience with closed species and hope to get some insight or experience with an up-and-coming species o:
If chosen, would you like to be a guest artist or a general artist?: preferably general but I'd be happy with both!
Other: thank you for consideration <33
♤ adult he/she sprite credit
last.fm
cardea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Loonsong » Thu Feb 09, 2023 2:15 pm

Entry: Image
Tell me about your entry!: A little forest dude! I plan on creating others like him!
Any particular reason you'd like to be a Draukae Artist?: I love the line art and would love to be part of a community like this!
If chosen, would you like to be a guest artist or a general artist?: Both are fine!
Other: Please ignore my first entry. I plan to re-make it
Last edited by Loonsong on Fri Feb 10, 2023 9:06 am, edited 2 times in total.
Loonsong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Loonsong » Sat Feb 11, 2023 4:14 am

Entry: Image
Tell me about your entry!: Same as the one above but with a different color scheme
Any particular reason you'd like to be a Draukae Artist?: Same as above
If chosen, would you like to be a guest artist or a general artist?: Same as above
Other: :)
Loonsong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me