πŸ₯š Eggits πŸ₯š - Jar of Joy

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

πŸ₯š Eggits πŸ₯š - Jar of Joy

Postby SoggyPeach » Sun Jan 29, 2023 10:08 am

You wonder around the town and managed the find yourself out in the forests. The sounds of nature teem around you and a smile is brought to your face without you realizing it. Suddenly you come into a clearing with a single stump of a tree with what seems to be a jar sitting on it. The light shines around it as if its calling you in to look at the jar. As you get closer you see a cup beside the jar along with a note that states the following:

This is the Jar of Joy. Please add to it so that we may find some joy in the things you do as well!

Weird... you set the note down and look to the side quickly as you hear something in the woods. Something or things is watching you and you feel like you caught a glimpse of something out there in the shrubs. You don't feel alarmed so you take your gaze back to the jar that is sitting in front of you, almost as it... its alive. Things swell in the mysterious liquid and you are compelled to add something to it so you reach into your pocket and pull out...

R u l e s

πŸ₯š This event is centered around what brings you joy. It can be something serious or even something as simple as a can of soda - but it has to be something that brings you joy <3
πŸ₯š You are allowed one submission for this event
πŸ₯š Either edit the Cup of Joy PNG or write out the prompt of what brings you joy
πŸ₯š Do not shame others for what brings them joy, just because you don't like it doesn't mean someone else won't as well
πŸ₯š You are allowed to edit the PNG, but please still have the end product... in a cup lol. Its a very basic cup so that those who might just want to add a few things and aren't as artist as other still are able to do something (and because I can't draw cups that well)
πŸ₯š Please post all submissions below~
πŸ₯š While I wish I could draw everyone's joy, there will be a limited amount made, but I won't tell you how many >:)
πŸ₯š The Results of this will be posted on February 14th, latest on the 15th!

F o r m

Code: Select all
[b]Username: [/b]
[b]What brings you Joy? (photo or written response here):[/b]
SoggyPeach

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: πŸ₯š Eggits πŸ₯š - Jar of Joy

Postby Catsplat18 » Wed Feb 01, 2023 12:38 pm

Username: Catsplat18
What brings you Joy? (photo or written response here): My pets always bring me joy, especially my first cat, who my family adopted back when I was in elementary school. He is a total sweetheart, very gentle and polite, and loves belly rubs.
reload to see a new adopt from
my uma storage xx

never forget
summer 2018
she/they|| istp || true neutral ||
slytherin || scorpio || agnostic || bi/pan/queer
β™₯️ reptiles, birds, arthropods β™₯️ my carrd β™₯️
β™₯️ occasional adopts β™₯️ my CS collection goals β™₯️
Catsplat18

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dragoness129 » Wed Feb 01, 2023 1:22 pm

Username: dragoness129
What brings you Joy? (photo or written response here): (dragons, mushrooms, purple, black, blue)
ImageImage
dragoness129

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Basspenguin » Wed Feb 01, 2023 2:25 pm

Username: Basspenguin
What brings you Joy? (photo or written response here): I am a coach and my players all bring me great joy in being able to grow and bring each other together. If anyone breaks they always know how to patch things up and truly work as a unit which is ultimately such a goal I strive for.

Just live your life

Inaleks#6025
Basspenguin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jpano96 » Wed Feb 01, 2023 2:35 pm

Username: jpano96
What brings you Joy? (photo or written response here):
A cup of coffee each morning, served by my love <3

edit reason: resizing!
Last edited by jpano96 on Sat Feb 04, 2023 5:27 am, edited 2 times in total.
jpano96

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pandaa » Thu Feb 02, 2023 2:06 pm

Username: pandaa
What brings you Joy? (photo or written response here): my dogs and my writing both bring me joy! my dogs are always there for me no matter what, and they feel like my siblings! my writing gives me a creative outlet for stress and stuff like that and is something I’m very passionate about! both give me a means of stress and anxiety relief, and I’m so grateful for them both!!
hi!! i’m pan :)
════════════════════
feel free to message me if you’d like!!
some of my current interests are my
ocs, writing, minecraft, horror games,
lots of music (especially lovejoy
currently), cryptids, drawing (mostly
digitally), space and stars, being too
silly and a whole lot more!! :)
════════════════════
soot β—‘Μˆ cosmo β—‘Μˆ

mostly inactive!!
i come on sporadically!
pandaa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EtaryaFae » Sun Feb 05, 2023 1:07 pm

Username:
What brings you Joy?:
What brings me joy is memories- my most recent being bonding with my little sister, chatting over hot cocoa. It's something simple but never underestimated. The cup has our favorite: peppermint hot cocoa with marshmallows! And it looks like someone has been drinking from it!
EtaryaFae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SoggyPeach » Sun Feb 05, 2023 1:14 pm

Basspenguin wrote:
Username: Basspenguin
What brings you Joy? (photo or written response here): I am a coach and my players all bring me great joy in being able to grow and bring each other together. If anyone breaks they always know how to patch things up and truly work as a unit which is ultimately such a goal I strive for.

As you pour your joy into the jar, the rustling behind you gets louder and louder until finally your see an eggit emerge from the trees. They look at you with bright eyes and cautiously make their way towards you. The closer they got the more you could make out that they were glass like, but had cracks running along some of the edges.

Once they reach the jar they look into it and quickly grab it before running back into the woods. Dang, looks like they just took your stuff. As you turn to walk away you hear the same rustling once more. This time when you turn around its the same eggit but looking just a bit different. The Eggit is sporting the liquid from the jar, but has a new look to them that reflects how your felt. They are now all patched up and scurry to put the Jar of Joy back before walking up to you, chirping. Looks like you have a new friend to follow you around!

Congrats on your own Jar of Joy Eggit! Their ID is 74~

Code: Select all
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1066809501900083251/1071598275116924948/BassJar_-_ID_74.png[/img]
ImageImage

Name: Please call me with Peach!
Pronouns: they/them
My partner is AmityAF~
SoggyPeach

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sirenni » Mon Feb 06, 2023 10:14 am

Username:
What brings you Joy? (photo or written response here): something that has recently been bringing me joy is collecting (why I'm on cs lol) anything and everything cute just makes me feel happy. Being able to collect things that are cute let's me enjoy the little moments cause I get to look at the things that I own/have collected and just feel a sense of calmness? Don't know how to put the feeling in words but it's there... I grew up pretty fast (in a sense that I was always wanting to be older so I didn't get to enjoy when I was young) so now that I actually am somewhat grown up (teenager), simple things like pink and plushies make me happy <3
Last edited by sirenni on Thu Feb 09, 2023 2:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    β€œ β™₯︎ π’π’π’—π’Šπ’π’ˆ π’šπ’π’– π’˜π’‚π’”
    𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’Žπ’π’”π’•
    π’†π’™π’’π’–π’Šπ’”π’Šπ’•π’† π’‡π’π’“π’Ž
    𝒐𝒇 𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇
    π’…π’†π’”π’•π’“π’–π’„π’•π’Šπ’π’ ”

she/her - 09.16 🀍
sirenni

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes