๐Ÿฅš Eggits ๐Ÿฅš - Jar of Joy

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: ๐Ÿฅš Eggits ๐Ÿฅš - Jar of Joy

Postby honeycombb » Tue Feb 07, 2023 10:29 am

Username: honeycombb
What brings you Joy? (photo or written response here): animals with strawberries oh my gosh you im they I ??
สœแดษดแด‡ส/ส™แด‡แด‡
ษชแด›/แด›สœแด‡ส

โ—ใƒปโ—‹ใƒปโ—ใƒปโ—‹ใƒปโ—

๐ฆ๐จ๐/๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐›๐จ๐จ ๐๐ซ๐š๐ ๐จ๐ง๐ฌ
๐š๐๐ฆ๐ข๐ง ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐ฆ๐จ๐ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ฑ๐ž๐ฌ
๐ฆ๐จ๐ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ž๐ ๐ ๐ข๐ญ๐ฌ
๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ฒ๐ณ
แด…ษช๊œฑแด„แดส€แด…: love.aphrodite

honeycombb

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ucanthandleme » Wed Feb 08, 2023 3:00 pm

Username: Ucanthandleme
What brings you Joy? (photo or written response here): My greatest joy is spending time with friends and family, playing with my dogs and frog, going for walks, knitting, cooking; simple things that maintain structure and comfort bring me joy. If course in simple things though chocolate biscuits, sweet and sour chicken and popcorn always helps brighten the mood.

โ˜†-------โ˜†
Credit: Toyhouse
โ˜†----------------โ˜†
Storages:
My Kalons
For trade kalons
My kels
Profile avatar by m0thmonster
Sig art by stan. + Niluna + Morisakisan
Characters are owned by me.
Image ImageImageImageImageImage
โ˜†-------------โ˜†
Ucanthandleme

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby twinkle! » Wed Feb 08, 2023 3:34 pm

Username: twinkle!
What brings you Joy? (photo or written response here):
My biggest bundle of joy is my family (my mother and 2 sisters) who continue to believe in me even when I'm falling apart. They are my source of inspiration to go on with life. During times when I feel that I am going through battles alone, I forget my worries when I think of my mom who works for 48 hours straight just to provide for us. My sisters are my biggest supporters and they always take the time to listen to me and I will go through lengths to protect them at all cost. My father has long abandoned our family and I chose 3 sunflowers because my mother's maiden name is 'Mirasol' and it is the Spanish word for Sunflower. The sunflowers represent the most important people in my life.
โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €
โ•”โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ•—
๊œฑสœแด‡/สœแด‡ส€
แด€ส€แด›ษช๊œฑแด›

แด„ส€แด‡แด€แด›แดส€ แด๊œฐ แด…แดษขษขษชษด'๊œฑ โ™ก

โ™ก แดส แดœแดแด€ ๊œฑแด›แดส€แด€ษขแด‡ โ™ก
โ•šโ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ•
twinkle!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SoggyPeach » Thu Feb 09, 2023 1:28 pm

honeycombb wrote:Username: honeycombb
What brings you Joy? (photo or written response here): animals with strawberries oh my gosh you im they I ??

As you pour your joy into the jar, the rustling behind you gets louder and louder until finally your see an eggit emerge from the trees. They look at you with bright eyes and cautiously make their way towards you. The closer they got the more you could make out the strawberries floating around in the liquid inside of them.

The eggit eyes the strawberry hat that you had set down next to the jar. After a few seconds you reach for it and bend down. The eggit stands its ground before inching closer to sit in front of you. It bowed its head down, and you take the signal to settle the knitted hat onto the eggit's head. Once done, you stand back up and look down at the eggit. It looks at itself in the reflection of the Jar of Joy and starts chirping and running around your legs happily. Looks like you have a new friend to follow you around!

Congrats on your own Jar of Joy Eggit! Their ID is 75~

Code: Select all
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1066809501900083251/1073051436067323934/honeyJar_-_ID_75.png[/img]
ImageImage

Name: Please call me with Peach!
Pronouns: they/them
My partner is AmityAF~
SoggyPeach

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby honeycombb » Thu Feb 09, 2023 2:15 pm

Amberstar wrote:
honeycombb wrote:Username: honeycombb

As you pour your joy into the jar, the rustling behind you gets louder and louder until finally your see an eggit emerge from the trees. They look at you with bright eyes and cautiously make their way towards you. The closer they got the more you could make out the strawberries floating around in the liquid inside of them.

The eggit eyes the strawberry hat that you had set down next to the jar. After a few seconds you reach for it and bend down. The eggit stands its ground before inching closer to sit in front of you. It bowed its head down, and you take the signal to settle the knitted hat onto the eggit's head. Once done, you stand back up and look down at the eggit. It looks at itself in the reflection of the Jar of Joy and starts chirping and running around your legs happily. Looks like you have a new friend to follow you around!

Congrats on your own Jar of Joy Eggit! Their ID is 75~

[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1066809501900083251/1073051436067323934/honeyJar_-_ID_75.png[/img]

AAAGH THEYRE PRECIOUS <33 I love them SO much thank you so much!!!
สœแดษดแด‡ส/ส™แด‡แด‡
ษชแด›/แด›สœแด‡ส

๐ฆ๐จ๐/๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐›๐จ๐จ ๐๐ซ๐š๐ ๐จ๐ง๐ฌ
๐š๐๐ฆ๐ข๐ง ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐ฆ๐จ๐ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ฑ๐ž๐ฌ
๐ฆ๐จ๐ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ž๐ ๐ ๐ข๐ญ๐ฌ
๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ฒ๐ณ
แด…ษช๊œฑแด„แดส€แด…: love.aphrodite

honeycombb

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Axe The Furball » Thu Feb 09, 2023 2:35 pm

Username: Axe The FUrball
What brings you Joy?: The ocean!
its so peacefull, but violent. and the sounds are just so calming..
and no one knows about everything there! so most of its a mystery.. and the animals that live there are just too cute!
Psst- dont question the lil blob :3

Axe โ˜† They/It โ˜† Enby โ˜† Furry โ˜† Digital Artist
โ˜† despite what many may believe, i do infact bite. โ˜†
Card โ˜† Toyhouse โ˜† Prns
Axe The Furball

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SoggyPeach » Thu Feb 09, 2023 2:47 pm

twinkle! wrote:Username: twinkle!
What brings you Joy? (photo or written response here):
My biggest bundle of joy is my family (my mother and 2 sisters) who continue to believe in me even when I'm falling apart. They are my source of inspiration to go on with life. During times when I feel that I am going through battles alone, I forget my worries when I think of my mom who works for 48 hours straight just to provide for us. My sisters are my biggest supporters and they always take the time to listen to me and I will go through lengths to protect them at all cost. My father has long abandoned our family and I chose 3 sunflowers because my mother's maiden name is 'Mirasol' and it is the Spanish word for Sunflower. The sunflowers represent the most important people in my life.

As you pour your joy into the jar, the rustling behind you gets louder and louder until finally your see an eggit emerge from the trees. They look at you with bright eyes and cautiously make their way towards you. The closer they got the more you could the eggit dawned in gold jewelry, and you can make out the flowers floating around in the liquid inside of them. Sunflowers to be exact.

As the Eggit approaches you it starts chirping and looking at the sunflowers that are in your hands. You look down at the flowers, something that fills you with so much joy. The happy and sad memories you share, all the laughs you have had together, all the tears you shouldered for eachother. A smile is brought to your face. Another chirp brings you back to reality. The little Eggit is waiting patiently staring at you with golden eyes. Your smile gets bigger as you bend down and place the sunflowers in the Eggit's vase. The eggit stands up while chirping happily, your laugher fills the forest as the two of you walk back towards town. Looks like you have a new friend to follow you around!

Congrats on your own Jar of Joy Eggit! Their ID is 76~

[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1066809501900083251/1073071046560849970/twinkleJar_-_ID_76.png[/img]
ImageImage

My partner is AmityAF~
SoggyPeach

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby twinkle! » Thu Feb 09, 2023 4:56 pm

Amberstar wrote:
As you pour your joy into the jar, the rustling behind you gets louder and louder until finally your see an eggit emerge from the trees. They look at you with bright eyes and cautiously make their way towards you. The closer they got the more you could the eggit dawned in gold jewelry, and you can make out the flowers floating around in the liquid inside of them. Sunflowers to be exact.

As the Eggit approaches you it starts chirping and looking at the sunflowers that are in your hands. You look down at the flowers, something that fills you with so much joy. The happy and sad memories you share, all the laughs you have had together, all the tears you shouldered for eachother. A smile is brought to your face. Another chirp brings you back to reality. The little Eggit is waiting patiently staring at you with golden eyes. Your smile gets bigger as you bend down and place the sunflowers in the Eggit's vase. The eggit stands up while chirping happily, your laugher fills the forest as the two of you walk back towards town. Looks like you have a new friend to follow you around!

Congrats on your own Jar of Joy Eggit! Their ID is 76~

[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1066809501900083251/1073071046560849970/twinkleJar_-_ID_76.png[/img]

Oh my goodness this is too precious!! You're making me tear up ;u;
Thank you so much for taking the time to make this! <3
You are very talented! ^-^
Wishing you and your loved ones happiness and blessings <3
โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €
โ•”โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ•—
๊œฑสœแด‡/สœแด‡ส€
แด€ส€แด›ษช๊œฑแด›

แด„ส€แด‡แด€แด›แดส€ แด๊œฐ แด…แดษขษขษชษด'๊œฑ โ™ก

โ™ก แดส แดœแดแด€ ๊œฑแด›แดส€แด€ษขแด‡ โ™ก
โ•šโ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ•
twinkle!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SoggyPeach » Sat Feb 11, 2023 4:24 am

Axe The Furball wrote:Username: Axe The FUrball
and no one knows about everything there! so most of its a mystery.. and the animals that live there are just too cute!

As you pour your joy into the jar, the rustling behind you gets louder and louder until finally your see an eggit emerge from the trees. They look at you with bright eyes and cautiously make their way towards you. The closer they got the more you could make out the deep blue liquid in their jar.

The eggit rushes up to you, excited to see what you put into the jar. They get up on their hind legs and chirp frantically with a smile on their face. They jump a few times, upsetting something that was resting within them. You eye them nervous but relent and give into the eggit the jar that it has been begging for. It takes some of the liquid and uncorks the back of their jar. Once the liquid was poured inside the creatures that seemed to be living within burst out. Same whale sharks dance around the sky, giving you little nibbles on the cheek as they swim around. The Eggit is running around with the sharks chirping and leaping in the air. After a while, the sharks settle down and start orbiting you and the eggit as you walk back to town. Looks like you have a new friend to follow you around!

Congrats on your own Jar of Joy Eggit! Their ID is 77~

[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1066809501900083251/1073639170368618536/AxeJar_-_ID_77.png[/img]
ImageImage

My partner is AmityAF~
SoggyPeach

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Axe The Furball » Sat Feb 11, 2023 5:20 am

Amberstar wrote:
Axe The Furball wrote:Username: Axe The FUrball

As you pour your joy into the jar, the rustling behind you gets louder and louder until finally your see an eggit emerge from the trees. They look at you with bright eyes and cautiously make their way towards you. The closer they got the more you could make out the deep blue liquid in their jar.

The eggit rushes up to you, excited to see what you put into the jar. They get up on their hind legs and chirp frantically with a smile on their face. They jump a few times, upsetting something that was resting within them. You eye them nervous but relent and give into the eggit the jar that it has been begging for. It takes some of the liquid and uncorks the back of their jar. Once the liquid was poured inside the creatures that seemed to be living within burst out. Same whale sharks dance around the sky, giving you little nibbles on the cheek as they swim around. The Eggit is running around with the sharks chirping and leaping in the air. After a while, the sharks settle down and start orbiting you and the eggit as you walk back to town. Looks like you have a new friend to follow you around!

Congrats on your own Jar of Joy Eggit! Their ID is 77~

[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1066809501900083251/1073639170368618536/AxeJar_-_ID_77.png[/img]

EEP
I love them sm!
they look amazing and they're gonna be mine forever >:3
and the whale sharks look absolutley amazing!
thank you for making them! ^w^

Axe โ˜† They/It โ˜† Enby โ˜† Furry โ˜† Digital Artist
โ˜† despite what many may believe, i do infact bite. โ˜†
Card โ˜† Toyhouse โ˜† Prns
Axe The Furball

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me