💫 Lumplens 🐾 | Space Exploration!

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

(Trying to find a way to better keep up with rolls) Would you rather...

Less story, just focus on the prize
33%
Have set days off from exploring
52%
Only be able to explore every other day
15%

Total votes : 27

Re: 💫 Lumplens 🐾 | Space Exploration!

Postby a_dreemurr » Thu Jan 12, 2023 12:13 pm

"Beam me up Fetti!"
Username: a_dreemurr
Which Lumplen(s) you're sending:
ImageImage
#0094: Flurry | #0108: Milly
Where you are going: space | winterland
How many trips they've been on: 21 | 15
Co-op/Archive: here!
Proof (as needed): helmet + frosty helmet
Other Items being used: (if applicable) n/a
Do you want Storytelling in your Exploration Results? yes <3
Last exploration: here!
angus | adult | they/it
collecting all spiders! (80/84) :)
a_dreemurr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dragoness129 » Thu Jan 12, 2023 1:58 pm

"Beam me up Fetti!"
Username: dragoness129
Image Image
Mystique ID: 0070 / Abyss
Where you are going: Winterland / Space
How many trips they've been on: 22 / 4
[Space: 3][Winterland: 19] / [Space: 4]
Co-op/Archive: Here
Proof (as needed): Helmet / Frosted Helmet
Last exploration: Here
dragoness129

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Results

Postby mrs » Fri Jan 13, 2023 1:36 am

@Julie_PiscesGirl
You found a Baby Moon and 4 cookies!
Shimmer found themself in a glow off with a moon itself. Miraculously, they won...? barely. And considering they won, they decided to capture the miniscule moon and stuff it into a satchel only barely large enough to hold the moon.. Not long after, they were back at home, admiring their new, shiny possession.

Twyla hurried off to the space station, where they were then beamed off into space by Fetti. Fetti beamed off into space, right to the Winterland. Immediately after touching down, a local approached them.

"Hello, please help me!" They began, extremely frantic, but still keeping up with their polite manners. "The latest snow storm completely blocked off my shop with a huge mound of snow. There's too much for me to shovel by my lonesome, but no one else is here to help me out. My shop opens within an hour!! Please lend me your aid!"

Much to the shop keeper's delight, Twyla agreed to help out with shoveling and salting the snow. It took them nearly the full hour to get the door (and windows) leading to the shop unblocked, but the shop keeper was grateful nonetheless. In return for Twyla's wonderfully generous actions, they gave them a couple of free cookies to enjoy however they desired!

@mrs
You found 8 asteroid chunks and a Lump Trek Shirt!

@KyoKoyo
You found 200LP and a Star Pin!
Rebbie made it to the space station hours before Zuzu, which resulted in them being beamed off into space during a whole different wave of traffic. Yes, traffic in space! As vehicles are the most common means of travel in space, there are lots of 'streets' to follow, as well as laws regarding traveling. While floating down a crosswalk, a huge UFO comes out of no where and flew right over Rebbie. A galactic traffic officer flagged the UFO down and forced them to apologize to Rebbie... they also gained some LP from the driver, to keep them from bringing the experience to space court!

Zuzu had heard of Rebbie's occurrences, and now that they finally had the time to go to space, they were a little worried about it happening to them! They didn't want a UFO to fly over them. Nonetheless, they visited the space station and Fetti beamed them off to space.

Zuzu kept their eyes open and peeled for any sort of miscellaneous items or money.. eventually, they laid eyes on a Star Pin. Once it had captured their attention, they couldn't take their eyes off of it! Zuzu quickly approached and swiped it up out of the rather space debris it was within. They glanced around for a moment, to ensure no one was coming their way to reclaim the pin, before slipping it into their bag. Pretty items don't deserve to be lost in the void space is.

@a_dreemurr
You found 100LP and 4 cookies!
Another day, another adventure... and like most times, this time they were heading off into space. Flurry was similar to a flurry of curiosity as they explored the infinite space. They had to be careful has to not accidentally run into anyone as they did! Even though they were careful, they weren't careful enough. It wasn't long before they had run into a Lumplen, who casted angry glares in response.

The Lumplen didn't say anything, instead hurrying right off, even before Flurry could apologize for their accident! They watched as the angered Lumplen disappeared, then let out a gloomy sigh. Not what they had intended! They looked back to where the Lumplen had been, then gasped. There was so much LP freely floating around! The other Lumplen was gone by now.. so what to do with their obviously lost money-?!

Lots of baking contests had gone on at the Winterland, today. Which means, lots of tasters were needed in order to judge the competitors! Milly had volunteered to judge the contests, and was chosen as one of the judges. After tasting a great deal of cookies later, a winner was finally chosen! In payment for Milly's service, they were given even more cookies! well... better than nothing.

@dragoness129
You found a Lumplen (#255) and 6 cookies!
mrs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mrs » Fri Jan 13, 2023 2:44 am

"Beam me up Fetti!"
Username: mrs
ImageImage
Where you are going: girr goes to asteroid belt while turkey goes to piscis
How many trips they've been on: 31, 18
Co-op/Archive: here
Proof (as needed): helmet 1 | 2
Other Items being used: map of piscis
Do you want Storytelling in your Exploration Results? no, thank you
Last exploration: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4803397&p=140830944&hilit=mrs#p140830944
mrs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Julie_PiscesGirl » Fri Jan 13, 2023 3:02 am

"Beam me up Fetti!"
Username: Julie_PiscesGirl
Which Lumplen(s) you're sending: Image Shimmer | Image Twyla
Where you are going: Space | Winterland
How many trips they've been on: 61
Co-op/Archive: 🌟
Proof (as needed): Helmet 1 | Helmet 2
Do you want Storytelling in your Exploration Results? Yes
Last exploration: Here
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Julie_PiscesGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby appleschloss » Fri Jan 13, 2023 8:49 am

Hey y'all, some cool new things are coming to your fav space exploration locations :O maybe you guys might... run into some new faces???

ALSO - update on Lumpies and Space exploration! NBD for anyone who's explored with them that way already, this is just a rule going forward regarding them

"13. Can Lumpies go explore space too?
Yes they can, and they don't even require a helmet yet (cause they don't fully need oxygen yet like adults do) HOWEVER - they're just along for the ride. They don't get rolled for on the loot table and can never go off on their own. They're an additional body so you can still have two adult Lumplens going out exploring and have one Lumpie come along too, but they're just vibin."

╭───────∘°°∘───────╮
sʜᴇ⋆ʜᴇʀ​​​​​​​​​​ ᴘᴀɴ⋆ᴀᴄᴇ ᴀᴅᴜʟᴛ​​​​​
⋆ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛᴏ ᴛʀᴀᴅᴇ :)
╰───────°∘∘°───────╯

Image Image Image

ImageImage

Image..Image
╔⏤⏤⏤ 𝑪𝒍𝒊𝒄𝒌𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒆𝒔 ⏤⏤⏤╗
Image Image
╚⏤⏤⏤ °•. ✿ .•° ⏤⏤⏤╝
appleschloss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyoKoyo » Fri Jan 13, 2023 10:24 am

"Beam me up Fetti!"
Username: KyoKoyo
Image Rebbie (They/It)
Image Zuzu (Ze/Nir)
Where you are going: Space! both of them hehe
How many trips they've been on: Space 2 | Space 2
Co-op/Archive: weewoo
Proof (as needed): Helmiex2
Do you want Storytelling in your Exploration Results? if you can! Don't make a story if you are busy <3
Last exploration: YIPEE

──♡──≻ Xin, at your service!
☆He/They pronouns, preferably He/Him ♪
☾Commissions are open
☆Collecting PPS forever and always ♪
☾Returning back to ChickenSmoothie after a year or so➴
☆Certified yapper ♪
KyoKoyo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Smokycandle » Fri Jan 13, 2023 10:25 am

"Beam me up Fetti!"
Username: Smokycandle
Which Lumplen(s) you're sending: Crypt & Wisc!
ImageImage
Where you are going: Crypt to Space!
Wisc to space!
How many trips they've been on:
Crypt-9
Wisc- 3
Total trips including todays!:
Crypt- 10
Wisc- 4
Would you like to opt in or out of storytelling?: I don’t need a story thanks!
Co-op/Archive: https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4802188&p=140161700#p140161700
Proof (as needed): Helmet 1 Helmet #2
Last exploration: January 4th
ImageJoin Lumplens today!
Smokycandle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby a_dreemurr » Fri Jan 13, 2023 12:08 pm

"Beam me up Fetti!"
Username: a_dreemurr
ImageImage
#0094: Flurry | #0108: Milly
Where you are going: space | asteroid belt
How many trips they've been on: 22 | 16
Co-op/Archive: here!
Proof (as needed): helmet + frosty helmet
Do you want Storytelling in your Exploration Results? yes <3
Last exploration: here!

takin a break from winter <3
angus | adult | they/it
collecting all spiders! (80/84) :)
a_dreemurr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Smokycandle » Fri Jan 13, 2023 2:01 pm

!EXPLORATION RESULTS!

And the results roll in!

An exciting space journey begins!

@Mrs
You found 2x space debris and a Lumplen! You can either choose to keep this Lumplen, or send them on their way!(#296)
ImageImage

@Julie_PiscesGirl
You found 100 LP and 2x Cookies!

Shimmer and Twyla travel on the same path every time they explore, every once in a while you will see the pattern shift but its usually pretty standard for these two, Shimmer headed off to space, she loved to nab stuff from the united space huts the scoured the land, sure its technically stealing, but you could spend all day on space and never see another Lumplen so she was pretty sure they don't care that much. Today while 'exploring' (more like pillaging) Shimmer found a secret hat in one of the homes, she opened it and found a stash of LP, scooping it all up she ran home with bliss.

Twyla on the other hand liked to approach her explorations with kindness. she made her way into Winterland and headed to the village, all of the Lumplens here are always so lovely to to be around. Twyla stayed and chatted for a bit before she decided to head home. On her way out she said goodbye to all the shopkeepers, one of the shop owners came over to her and offered her a gift, she accepted it graciously and went home.

@KyoKyo
You found 150 LP!

Rebbie and Zuzu rush off to explore, The two Lumplens love exploring together but sometimes they aren't the most effective duo. Today was a good example of that, while Zuzu was focused on finding goodies to bring home, Rebbie was having much more fun taunting Zuzu. The Lumplen would run ahead of Zuzu, wait for ner to walk closer and pounce on ner playfully. Zuzu swatted them with a smile and kept searching, pretty soon ze found something! Zuzu beckoned to Rebbie to come over and they did, the two peered into a tiny hole and Zuzu scooped out their treasure! Lumprints! Too bad Rebbie was too busy fooling around to find anything.

@Smokycandle
You found 150 LP and a bread emoji mask!

@A_Dreemur
You found a smol lump and 5x Asteroid chunks!
ImageImage

The galaxy was beautiful tonight as they headed to their destinations. Flurry went to space and began to explore, usually she has a plan to find something but this time she was really just enjoying the view of the Milky Way in the distance. The Lumplen spent a while just wandering when suddenly, a tiny Lumplen appeared and it appeared to be copying her movements...? Strange. The tiny Lumplen climbed up onto her shoulders and fell asleep purring, so Flurry took him home.

Milly was excited for her voyage today, the asteroid belt was a marvel to see. The way all of the objects lost in space had found each other and formed a ring around asteroid. Milly arrived and her destination and was taking her time picking through the Asteroid Belt. There was so much stuff here! But what should she pick to bring back home with her hmmm. Oh! This looks neat! Milly picked out some cool pieces of Asteroid Chunks and headed back home with them.
ImageJoin Lumplens today!
Smokycandle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me