💫 Lumplens 🐾 | Space Exploration!

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

(Trying to find a way to better keep up with rolls) Would you rather...

Less story, just focus on the prize
33%
Have set days off from exploring
52%
Only be able to explore every other day
15%

Total votes : 27

Re: 💫 Lumplens 🐾 | Space Exploration!

Postby Fawn_Pelt » Sun Jan 15, 2023 8:29 am

"Beam me up Fetti!"

identify yourself
Fawn_Pelt & 959768

captain's log
Shep - 13
Kraken - 0

boop beep

home base

Kraken >> Space

helmates

☾ ۞ ☽
╭────────────────────────────────────────────────╮

ImageImage
#0101 | #0126

╰────────────────────────────────────────────────╯
☾ ۞ ☽

═══════════════════════════════════
Now that Toast's turn was over, Kraken made sure xey were next. You were awaken to a very slimy lump standing over you at 3 AM, eyes searing into yours, before xey hacked a hairball on your quilt. You knew what to do. Sending the pair out, Shep directed the tentacled fella to Winter Planet, receiving a judgmental stair before xey slid out of the ship and into adventure.

═══════════════════════════════════

storytelling please!!
Fawn_Pelt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Smokycandle » Sun Jan 15, 2023 9:57 am

"Beam me up Fetti!"
Username: Smokycandle
Which Lumplen(s) you're sending: Crypt & Wisc!
ImageImage
Where you are going: Crypt to Space!
Wisc to space!
How many trips they've been on:
Crypt-11
Wisc- 5
Total trips including todays!:
Crypt- 12
Wisc- 6
Would you like to opt in or out of storytelling?: I don’t need a story thanks!
Co-op/Archive: https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4802188&p=140161700#p140161700
Proof (as needed): Helmet 1 Helmet #2
Last exploration: January 13th
ImageJoin Lumplens today!
Smokycandle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vividant » Sun Jan 15, 2023 3:02 pm

"Beam me up Fetti!"
Username: fruitberryy
Which Lumplen(s) you're sending:
Chocolate #0231

Thunder #0229

Where you are going: Chocolate to Winterland, Thunder to Space
How many trips they've been on: 1 Thunder, 0 Chocolate
Co-op/Archive: here!
Proof (as needed): 2x Helmets
Do you want Storytelling in your Exploration Results? yes please!
Last exploration: x

ᴠɪᴠɪ
sʜᴇ/ᴛʜᴇʏ
ғᴀɴᴛᴀsʏ/sᴄɪ-ғɪ ɴᴇʀᴅ

Vividant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dragoness129 » Wed Jan 18, 2023 3:48 am

"Beam me up Fetti!"
Username: dragoness129
Image Image
Mystique ID: 0070 / Abyss
Where you are going: Winterland / Space
How many trips they've been on: 24 / 6
[Space: 3][Winterland: 21] / [Space: 6]
Co-op/Archive: Here
Proof (as needed): Helmet / Frosted Helmet
Other Items being used: (if applicable) n/a
Last exploration: Here
dragoness129

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby appleschloss » Sun Jan 29, 2023 6:34 am

Image Space Exploration Closed til Feb 1st Image

We're under construction, gonna be revamping some things, making other things easier. Once it's open again make sure you check out the new rules (new locations????) and more! Thanks y'all!
appleschloss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby appleschloss » Sun Feb 05, 2023 12:01 pm

Exploration will now be closed on Sundays. Please check out the front page for other updated rules! Happy future exploring! Thanks for being here <33

@a_dreemurr

Flurry and Milly bonk heads to say goodbye before heading off in their separate ways. Flurry heads off towards the stars while Milly makes their way towards the rocky, Asteroid Belt.

Flurry takes their time flying around, happily observing the stars. They wanted to find a bit of extra prints today. They were hoping to save up for something fun. They found small bits of Lump Prints floating around and made a game out of how many they could find within an hour (don't ask how they know how long an hour is, it's just a ~gift~). Just as time finished they found one more small stash. They took their time counting it up and was happy to see they'd found 150LP! Nice!!

Milly was bouncing around amongst the rocks, having fun propelling from one asteroid to another. As they were bouncing they were hit in the head by a small rock. Oof! They blinked and stared at it before scooping it up, deciding to take it home. They found a few more rocks, being especially picky in which ones they kept. Overall they grabbed 5 asteroid chunks and brought em home!

@KyoKoyo

Rebbie and Zuzu both shoved their heads into their helmets. The two of them were ready to explore another day. Off into the stars they go!!

Rebbie took a left while Zuzu took a right. Rebbie was happily trotting along when suddenly it noticed the sun. Oh wow... had the sun always been this pretty? They stared at the sun until suddenly Zuzu bumped into them. "You good?" Zuzu asked. Rebbie shook it's head. "Uh, yeah I'm good. Back home?"

Zuzu, before ze had met back up with Rebbie, was happily finding shiny coins. Ze kept scooping them up until ze had a whole stack of em! Nice! Then ze went and met back up with Rebbie and the two headed home. (Tho Rebbie kept complaining about a spot in their vision-)

Rebbie found Nothing today, but Zuzu brought back 150LP!

@mrs
You found 250LP!

@Julie_PiscesGirl

Shimmer and Thwyla excitedly headed out of the atmosphere, ready to have another day of exploring.

Shimmer immediately headed out towards the stars. They were happily bouncing around, sticking their nose into places they maybe shouldn't (but who was gonna stop them) when suddenly they saw another pair of eyes looking back at them. They blinked and the eye blinked too. The two Lumplens circled each other before quickly getting into an unspoken but heated game of tag. By the time the two were worn out, Shimmer asked if the other Lumplen would like to come spend the night at their place. "We got all sorts of yummy snacks and we can race around again tonight!" The other Lumplen quickly agreed and the two headed back.

Thwyla was making their way towards Winterland and realized it seemed to be a much longer journey than usual. This would probably be the last time they could make this trek. After this, it'd be too far away until next year. They were determined to make the most of it and bring back something cute and memorable.

They spent time thinking about what made Winterland so special- ah hah! The snow! They'd just make a friend out of snow! So that they did, forming a cute lil snowman companion that sat happily on their back the whole way home.

Image Image
#256 (You may keep them or send them on their way!)

@Fawn_Pelt

Kraken was happily bopping around in space, content to stare at the stars when they noticed a little Lumpie hanging out on their own. Huh? Who was this?

"Please to meet ya, the name's Trevor. Could I interest you in a cool find?"

Kraken stares at them for a moment before nodding excitedly. Trevor fished around in their pockets for a moment before pulling out a mask. "Here ya go! One of a kind that one is. Have a nice day won't ya!"

Huh. What a cute lil Lumpie.

Shep, on the other hand, was making their way towards Winterland when they noticed that the planet wasn't where it usually is. They looked up and noticed it was further away still. Weird. This trek was getting longer and longer every day but they had a feeling this would be there last one. It was simply too far to get here, they'd have to wait til it came back around next year. They headed down onto the planet and took their time enjoying their last visit before grabbing 2 signature cookies, saying goodbye to everyone, and heading back home.

You found 2 cookies and a pleading emoji mask!
(If you'd like to immediately exchange your cookies for LP you can! Just write down 100LP instead!)

@Smokycandle
You found Trevor (Head Empty Mask) and 50LP and a Baby Moon!
Image Image

@fruitberry

Chocolate and Thunder both were ready for another day of exploring. Woo! Chocolate was off to Winterland while Thunder was content to fly amongst the stars.

Thunder was in a shiny mood today, and quickly decided they wanted to find some LP that people had dropped. They wondered how much they could gather in a day! They zipped around, overturning every rock and debris and gathered all they could until it was time to go back home.

Chocolate was headed out towards Winterland. About half way through their journey they realized... this was taking longer than normal. Huh. They thought about it and realized it was about that time of year again... Soon Winterland would be out of reach until next year. Today would be their last trip, they were sure of it. They were gonna make the most of it. Chocolate took their time enjoying the snow, rolling around, chatting with the locals, and even enjoying a snack. They decided they wanted to bring home the signature cookies one last time. They grabbed a couple and said their goodbyes before heading back home.

You found 4 cookies and 50LP
(If you'd like to immediately exchange your cookies for LP you can! Just write down 200LP instead!)

@dragoness129

You ran into a Cafe Worker who gave you a Cafe Uniform and you found 150LP in space!

╭───────∘°°∘───────╮
sʜᴇ⋆ʜᴇʀ​​​​​​​​​​ ᴘᴀɴ⋆ᴀᴄᴇ ᴀᴅᴜʟᴛ​​​​​
⋆ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛᴏ ᴛʀᴀᴅᴇ :)
╰───────°∘∘°───────╯

Image Image Image

ImageImage

Image..Image
╔⏤⏤⏤ 𝑪𝒍𝒊𝒄𝒌𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒆𝒔 ⏤⏤⏤╗
Image Image
╚⏤⏤⏤ °•. ✿ .•° ⏤⏤⏤╝
appleschloss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Julie_PiscesGirl » Sun Feb 05, 2023 9:54 pm

appleschloss wrote:
@Julie_PiscesGirl

Shimmer and Thwyla excitedly headed out of the atmosphere, ready to have another day of exploring.

Shimmer immediately headed out towards the stars. They were happily bouncing around, sticking their nose into places they maybe shouldn't (but who was gonna stop them) when suddenly they saw another pair of eyes looking back at them. They blinked and the eye blinked too. The two Lumplens circled each other before quickly getting into an unspoken but heated game of tag. By the time the two were worn out, Shimmer asked if the other Lumplen would like to come spend the night at their place. "We got all sorts of yummy snacks and we can race around again tonight!" The other Lumplen quickly agreed and the two headed back.

Thwyla was making their way towards Winterland and realized it seemed to be a much longer journey than usual. This would probably be the last time they could make this trek. After this, it'd be too far away until next year. They were determined to make the most of it and bring back something cute and memorable.

They spent time thinking about what made Winterland so special- ah hah! The snow! They'd just make a friend out of snow! So that they did, forming a cute lil snowman companion that sat happily on their back the whole way home.

Image Image
#256 (You may keep them or send them on their way!)

I'll keep them! Thank you very much, I love them! :)
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Julie_PiscesGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dragoness129 » Mon Feb 06, 2023 12:57 pm

"Beam me up Fetti!"
Username: dragoness129
Image Image
Mystique / Abyss
Where you are going: The Asteroid Belt / Space
How many trips they've been on:
25 ~ [Space: 3][Winterland: 22][Asteroid: 0]
7 ~ [Space: 7]
Co-op/Archive: Here
Proof (as needed): Helmet / Frosted Helmet
Last exploration: Here
dragoness129

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby a_dreemurr » Mon Feb 06, 2023 1:34 pm

"Beam me up Fetti!"
Username: a_dreemurr
ImageImage
#0094: Flurry | #0108: Milly
Where you are going: space | asteroid belt
How many trips they've been on: 24 | 18
Co-op/Archive: here!
Proof (as needed): helmet + frosty helmet
Do you want Storytelling in your Exploration Results? yes <3
Last exploration: here!
angus | adult | they/it
collecting all spiders! (80/84) :)
a_dreemurr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby appleschloss » Mon Feb 06, 2023 6:17 pm

@dragoness129

You got 1x Debris Image and also met a new Lumplen while exploring! You may keep them or send them on their way!

@a_dreemurr
Flurry and Milly
Space and Asteroid

Flurry and Milly parted ways once more as they broke through the atmosphere and out into the void of space. Flurry happily dashed back for the stars while Milly decided to return to the Asteroid Belt.

Flurry had found so many shiny coins yesterday, they wondered if they could find some more. As they spent their time happily collecting shiny coins they realized some of the stars were... following them? Huh? No matter which way they flipped and turned, the slowly swirling stars seemed to hover just under and around them.... NEAT!!!! Man they couldn't WAIT to show Milly.

Milly was taking their time jumping between the rocks, as graceful as a dancer, when they noticed some rocks floating all on their own. Were these special rocks? Why weren't they as big as the other asteroids? Well, Milly thought they were cool. These rocks were totally asteroids in her eyes. These other Asteroids didnt deserve these special ones, so Milly decided to take them home to show them the appreciation they deserves.

Congrats! Flurry found 100LP and a Galaxy Pillow, and Milly found 3x Asteroid Chunks!
Image Image

╭───────∘°°∘───────╮
sʜᴇ⋆ʜᴇʀ​​​​​​​​​​ ᴘᴀɴ⋆ᴀᴄᴇ ᴀᴅᴜʟᴛ​​​​​
⋆ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛᴏ ᴛʀᴀᴅᴇ :)
╰───────°∘∘°───────╯

Image Image Image

ImageImage

Image..Image
╔⏤⏤⏤ 𝑪𝒍𝒊𝒄𝒌𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒆𝒔 ⏤⏤⏤╗
Image Image
╚⏤⏤⏤ °•. ✿ .•° ⏤⏤⏤╝
appleschloss