💫 Lumplens 🐾 | Space Exploration!

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

(Trying to find a way to better keep up with rolls) Would you rather...

Less story, just focus on the prize
33%
Have set days off from exploring
52%
Only be able to explore every other day
15%

Total votes : 27

Re: 💫 Lumplens 🐾 | Space Exploration!

Postby TikoTheHuman » Sat Nov 26, 2022 2:21 pm

"Beam me up Fetti!"
Username: TikoTheHuman
Which Lumplen(s) you're sending: Milo #0014
Where you are going: Piscis!
How many trips they've been on: Milo Space 10 Picis 1 |Pearl Space 5 | jeb_ Space 3| Ivy Space 1 |
Co-op/Archive: x
Proof (as needed): Helmet 1 Piscis Map
Other Items being used: x
Last exploration: x
Failed Missions: 1
Image Milo

I call for Milo and he comes bounding over. "Wanna go to Piscis again?" I asked him excitedly and he nodded his head up and down. I chuckled and pat his head, "Now where is that map for Piscis.." I said going to look around for it. A few minutes later I come back and sigh. "Sorry Milo I can't fin-" I look over and see him looking it over himself. I chuckled. "Could've told me you had it but oh well, once you're ready I'll send you off!" I said and he seemed to look for one more minute before looking up at me as if he was ready. I gave him a big hug and then put his helmet on. "Don't forget to bring something please!" I said before letting him go and watched him zoom off into the sky.
Image | Image | Image
TikoTheHuman | 1049469
My birthday is May 6! <3
Please click my eggs and dragons, But don't click them if their spots are grey! Please click any others you see here as well, please!
No one's here!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Other clickables! <3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Life can suck but don't give up-.. but why not? Every day gets harder and harder but you have to pull through, right..?"
TikoTheHuman

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby appleschloss » Sat Nov 26, 2022 5:39 pm

MarMar_Awakening wrote:"Beam me up Fetti!"
Username: MarMar_Awakening

Where you are going: Space
Co-op/Archive: HERE
Last exploration: Nov 24th

Which Lumplens you're sending/ how many times they have explored (counting today’s!):

Calisto // 10 Space, 5 Asteroid Belt
Proof of helmet/map: HERE

Diane has decided to rest for now… she saw a bug get eaten and wants to tend to her own planet out of sympathy. Calisto tried to convince her to come too, to no result. The date of her return is unknown.. Though, I haven’t gotten Calisto to tell me how she feels about that, either.

Calisto seems a little upset at first to be going exploring alone, but once they say goodbye and head out, they start to cheer up a little. They've loved the stars forever, and even though having Diane at their side makes it more enjoyable, doesn't mean that she can't have fun on her own too.

Plus, she can find something cool to bring back to Diane!

So she goes searching, keeping her eyes peeled for anything interesting, when something shiny catches her eye. Upon closer investigation, she realizes its some Lump Prints! She scoops them all up and heads back home to show you and Diane her prize.

Congrats you got 100LP!

╭───────∘°°∘───────╮
sʜᴇ⋆ʜᴇʀ​​​​​​​​​​ ᴘᴀɴ⋆ᴀᴄᴇ ᴀᴅᴜʟᴛ​​​​​
⋆ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛᴏ ᴛʀᴀᴅᴇ :)
╰───────°∘∘°───────╯

Image Image Image

ImageImage

Image..Image
╔⏤⏤⏤ 𝑪𝒍𝒊𝒄𝒌𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒆𝒔 ⏤⏤⏤╗
Image Image
╚⏤⏤⏤ °•. ✿ .•° ⏤⏤⏤╝
appleschloss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby appleschloss » Sat Nov 26, 2022 5:43 pm

TikoTheHuman wrote:"Beam me up Fetti!"
Username: TikoTheHuman
Which Lumplen(s) you're sending: Milo #0014
Where you are going: Piscis!
How many trips they've been on: Milo Space 10 Picis 1 |Pearl Space 5 | jeb_ Space 3| Ivy Space 1 |
Co-op/Archive: x
Proof (as needed): Helmet 1 Piscis Map
Other Items being used: x
Last exploration: x
Failed Missions: 1
Image Milo

I call for Milo and he comes bounding over. "Wanna go to Piscis again?" I asked him excitedly and he nodded his head up and down. I chuckled and pat his head, "Now where is that map for Piscis.." I said going to look around for it. A few minutes later I come back and sigh. "Sorry Milo I can't fin-" I look over and see him looking it over himself. I chuckled. "Could've told me you had it but oh well, once you're ready I'll send you off!" I said and he seemed to look for one more minute before looking up at me as if he was ready. I gave him a big hug and then put his helmet on. "Don't forget to bring something please!" I said before letting him go and watched him zoom off into the sky.

Milo said his goodbyes as he took his map to go exploring the stars. He was starting to get pretty familiar with the route to Piscis but brought the map along just in case he needed it.

Ah! There it was! He quickly made his way down to the surface, happy to be back here again to do more exploring! He felt there were so many things he hadn't seen yet!

He looked around, enjoying the cool decor and nice Lumplens when he spotted something shiny. It's a pile of Lump Prints! No one seems to be around to claim them, so they're his now! He picks them up and decides to head home to show you what he got.

Congrats! You found 250LP!

╭───────∘°°∘───────╮
╰───────°∘∘°───────╯

Image Image Image

ImageImage

Image..Image
╔⏤⏤⏤ 𝑪𝒍𝒊𝒄𝒌𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒆𝒔 ⏤⏤⏤╗
Image Image
╚⏤⏤⏤ °•. ✿ .•° ⏤⏤⏤╝
appleschloss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MarMar_Awakening » Sun Nov 27, 2022 2:40 am

"Beam me up Fetti!"

Last exploration: November 25th - Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4803397&p=140203546#p140203546

Which Lumplens you're sending/ how many times they have explored (counting today’s!):

Calisto // 11 Space, 5 Asteroid Belt

→ MarMar_Awakening -“hi :]”

→ She/ her

→ English, portuguese, lil bit of japanese and spanish

︶꒷꒦꒷˖*༄︶꒦꒷︶꒷︶꒷꒦︶︶꒷꒦✦❜˖*ུ۪ ゚
MarMar_Awakening

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby appleschloss » Sun Nov 27, 2022 3:39 am

MarMar_Awakening wrote:"Beam me up Fetti!"

Last exploration: November 25th - Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4803397&p=140203546#p140203546

Calisto // 11 Space, 5 Asteroid Belt

Cliasto says goodbye to Diane again, bonking her head against her sisters before going over to you to get the helmet put on. She's going to find more things today and she's gonna bring them back to show her sister and hopefully that'll cheer her up.

She makes her way out of the atmosphere and starts to look around, more determined than ever. Eventually, she notices a shiny pile of things floating by itself. It's some Lump Prints! Maybe she can use these to buy something nice for her sister. She grabs them up and takes them back to show you her new prize.

Congrats! You found 150 LP!

╭───────∘°°∘───────╮
╰───────°∘∘°───────╯

Image Image Image

ImageImage

Image..Image
╔⏤⏤⏤ 𝑪𝒍𝒊𝒄𝒌𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒆𝒔 ⏤⏤⏤╗
Image Image
╚⏤⏤⏤ °•. ✿ .•° ⏤⏤⏤╝
appleschloss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Smokycandle » Sun Nov 27, 2022 9:15 am

"Beam me up Fetti!"
Username: Smokycandle
Which Lumplen(s) you're sending: PB&J(#46)Wonder(#59)
ImageImage
How many trips they've been on:
#46- 3 trips
#59- 0 trips
Co-op/Archive: https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4802188&p=140161700#p140161700
Proof (as needed): Helmet 1 Helmet #2
Last exploration: November 23rd
ImageJoin Lumplens today!
Smokycandle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aizaka » Sun Nov 27, 2022 10:21 am

"Beam me up Fetti!"
Username: Aizaka
Which Lumplen(s) you're sending:
Where you are going: Space :3
How many trips they've been on: I believe this is the first trip for this little one ^_^
Co-op/Archive: Here
Proof (as needed): (i.e. helmet, map) Helmet
Other Items being used: (if applicable)
Last exploration: Here
Aizaka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby appleschloss » Sun Nov 27, 2022 10:25 am

Smokycandle wrote:"Beam me up Fetti!"
Username: Smokycandle
Which Lumplen(s) you're sending: PB&J(#46)Wonder(#59)
ImageImage
How many trips they've been on:
#46- 3 trips
#59- 0 trips
Co-op/Archive: https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4802188&p=140161700#p140161700
Proof (as needed): Helmet 1 Helmet #2
Last exploration: November 23rd

PBJ looks excited as you prepare both him *and* Wonder to go out on an adventure. You tell Wonder to be careful and tell PBJ to show them the ropes and the two head off to the stars.

PBJ tries to show Wonder around but they're so distracted by all the stars around them. They love looking around as PBJ slowly nudges them in the right direction for them to do more exploring.

During their journey, PBJ notices a shiny object nearby. They go to investigate and find out its Lump Prints! They turn to show Wonder and realize they're still star struck. They shrug and nudge Wonder in the right direction to head back home and show you what they found.

Congrats! PBJ found 100 LP, but Wonder was too distracted and found nothing (counts towards achievement)

╭───────∘°°∘───────╮
╰───────°∘∘°───────╯

Image Image Image

ImageImage

Image..Image
╔⏤⏤⏤ 𝑪𝒍𝒊𝒄𝒌𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒆𝒔 ⏤⏤⏤╗
Image Image
╚⏤⏤⏤ °•. ✿ .•° ⏤⏤⏤╝
appleschloss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby appleschloss » Sun Nov 27, 2022 10:28 am

Aizaka wrote:"Beam me up Fetti!"
How many trips they've been on: I believe this is the first trip for this little one ^_^

Your Lumplen looks excited as you show them the helmet and explain that they're about to go on an adventure. They're about to bolt out the door on their own when you manage to wrangle them back and get their helmet on first before they sprint off.

They take their time looking around, enjoying the beauty of space, while also excitedly looking for new stuff to do. As they're adventuring along, they spot something off in the distance. Curiously, they go closer and realize it's another Lumplen! The Lumplen looks lost and your Lumplen offers for them to come back with them. The other Lumplen agrees and the two continue exploring together for a bit before coming back home.

When your Lumplen returns, they're not alone! Would you like to keep this Lumplen? Or give it some food and a place to rest before sending them on their way?

Their ID is #0060

╭───────∘°°∘───────╮
╰───────°∘∘°───────╯

Image Image Image

ImageImage

Image..Image
╔⏤⏤⏤ 𝑪𝒍𝒊𝒄𝒌𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒆𝒔 ⏤⏤⏤╗
Image Image
╚⏤⏤⏤ °•. ✿ .•° ⏤⏤⏤╝
appleschloss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aizaka » Sun Nov 27, 2022 12:10 pm

appleschloss wrote:
Aizaka wrote:"Beam me up Fetti!"

Your Lumplen looks excited as you show them the helmet and explain that they're about to go on an adventure. They're about to bolt out the door on their own when you manage to wrangle them back and get their helmet on first before they sprint off.

They take their time looking around, enjoying the beauty of space, while also excitedly looking for new stuff to do. As they're adventuring along, they spot something off in the distance. Curiously, they go closer and realize it's another Lumplen! The Lumplen looks lost and your Lumplen offers for them to come back with them. The other Lumplen agrees and the two continue exploring together for a bit before coming back home.

When your Lumplen returns, they're not alone! Would you like to keep this Lumplen? Or give it some food and a place to rest before sending them on their way?

Their ID is #0060

:'D I would Love to keep this Lumplen! So pretty! Good job making friends merlumplen! ^_^
Aizaka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me