💫 Lumplens 🐾 | Space Exploration!

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

(Trying to find a way to better keep up with rolls) Would you rather...

Less story, just focus on the prize
33%
Have set days off from exploring
52%
Only be able to explore every other day
15%

Total votes : 27

💫 Lumplens 🐾 | Space Exploration!

Postby appleschloss » Tue Nov 15, 2022 3:34 am

~~Space Exploration~~

Space is a magical place full of amazing things. Lumplens are known to look up at the stars at night, just thinking of the place they grew up. They love going to space, problem is, exiting earth's atmosphere is hard without the proper safety gear. But what could be out there? What might you find?

What do you need? wrote:In order to go into space, you need the right tools! That being, a safety helmet! Once you have a safety helmet, you're free to go explore space once per day : ) (it's quite tiring, so your Lumplen won't want to do it more often than that! And the space helmet can only safely handle one exit and re-entry per day!)

Note: You do not have to have your helmet equipped to your Lumplen in order to Explore, as long as you own one. If you *want* to have it equipped because its cute, you totally can ; p

The Helmet wrote:

This helmet is made of fine craftmanship, ensuring the safety of your Lumplen as they exit and enter the atmosphere. They're space natives, so they know how to survive and get around out there, but burning up on exit and entry? No thanks!

Helmet | LP 400

Max 2 Helmets per person

Code: Select all
[b][i]"I'd like a helmet please!"[/i][/b]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Quantity:[/b] (max 2)
[b]Balance Afterward:[/b]
[b]Co-op/Archive:[/b]

Oh look! It seems Julie_PiscesGirl found a new planet! Fetti was able to make a map for others to get there too based on their descriptions. Of course, you could also wait to try and find it yourself, or you could go ahead and buy the map now and skip the wait!

Map of Piscis! | 600 LP
(Required to explore Piscis)

[b][i]"I'd like to buy something!"[/i][/b]
[b]Current LP Balance:[/b]
[b]Items buying:[/b]
[b]Quantity of each:[/b]
[b]Remaining LP Balance:[/b]
[b]Co-Op/Archive Link:[/b]

Where can I go? wrote:Space is a wide open, amazing place that the Lumplens still haven't discovered all of! As of right now, you have three options (please remember to read the requirements for each option! And also they have different cool downs!!)

You may go to ONE place per day. The cooldown is in regards to how often you can go to that specific place :)

~Space~

Normal space is most Lumplen's first choice as it's so close by. It's wide open with plenty of room to explore. You can find cool stuff there too!

Requirements: A helmet!
Cooldown: Once per day

Loot:
50-500LP
Rare Accesories and Decor
Companions!
Another Lumplen??
Other Planets!
(there is also a chance of finding nothing)

- The Asteroid Belt -
Man this place looks... danergous. You should probably only go here if you know what you're doing, but there might be something valuable if you do.

Requirement: Helmet and at least 5 previous explorations
Cooldown: Once per day

*Has a chance to be hit by an asteroid
(this makes em need a day to recover before explorin again)
Loot:
Asteroid Chunks
Debris
Unique Accesories
Lumplens!
A planet??

~Piscis~
Wow! Look a new planet! I wonder what you can find there? It seems to be a bit far away though, but it's probably worth the effort!

Requirements: A helmet and a map
Cooldown: Once every 3 days

Loot:
100-300LP
Unique Accessories
Companions!
More Lumplens!!
Unique Consumable items!

~????~

You've heard rumors of another planet... but no one has seen it yet and come back to tell the tale. Is it even real? Can you get to it?

(This will be unlocked the first time someone finds in while exploring

What's out there anyway? wrote:Guess you gotta go find out! If you wanna explore, just copy this code below!

[b][i]"Beam me up Fetti!"[/i][/b]
[b]Which Lumplen(s) you're sending:[/b]
[b]Where you are going:[/b]
[b]How many trips they've been on:[/b]
[b]Co-op/Archive:[/b]
[b]Proof (as needed):[/b] (i.e. helmet, map, # of explorations)
[b]Do you want Storytelling in your Exploration Results?[/b] (yes/no/if you can but nbd if not)
[b]Last exploration:[/b]
Last edited by appleschloss on Sun Feb 05, 2023 10:02 am, edited 25 times in total.
appleschloss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Exploration Time!

Rules and Explanations

1. You may have up to TWO Lumplens exploring per day. In order to do this, you must have two helmets. Please post all explorers in one post.

2. Your Lumplens may go to the same place OR separate places. If they go to separate places, be mindful of location requirements as those are PER LOCATION. This means if BOTH of your Lumplens go to the asteroid belt at least ONE of them needs to be eligible, but if only ONE is going, that Lumplen has to be the eligible one.

3. Lumpies may come space exploring, for funsies. They don't give you any extra loot, but consider it a fun way to get them out of the house.

4. Make sure you put whether you do or don't want storytelling regarding your Lumplens. This doesn't guarantee storytelling, as sometimes we just need to get rolls out. We understand a lot of people like the storytelling aspect, however, and are working to make sure its feasible long-term (hopefully)

5. You may only post once per CS DAY. If you don't know when rollover is in your timezone, you're welcome to ask a mod or check the time at the bottom of the forums. You also must WAIT until your PREVIOUS RESULTS have been posted.

6. You may only use TWO HELMETS per account. If you own more, that doesn't mean you can send more Lumplens out.

7. Make sure you always link your last exploration. This is the last exploration for your account, not that specific Lumplen.

8. It's beneficial to you to track how often your Lumplens have explored somewhere, as achievements and location unlocks depend on this.

9. Non-owners and non-helmet-owners can see this post for exploration twice a week. Once you own a helmet OR a lumplen, you're no longer eligible to utilize those helps. This includes if you own one helmet but not two yet. You can't post those uses on Sundays either.

SPACE EXPLORATION WILL BE CLOSED ON SUNDAYS
(this is to make sure our mods have a day off and rolls can be caught up as needed!)

Achievements!

You deserve to be recognized for all the hard work you've been doing! When you reach certain requirements for an achievement, you can claim the sticker/icon to put wherever you'd like (plus they come with a bonus usually!)

Current Achievements:

"Unlucky Wanderer" - Find Nothing while in Space 5x
Reward: 500 LP

"Rock Head" - Get hit by asteroids 5x
Reward: 300 LP & 20 Asteroid Chunks

"Oxygen Not Needed" - Explore space 25 times
Reward: 1000 LP

"One Man's Trash" - collect a total of 200 chunks and 100 debris
Reward: 250 LP & Coupon for a free item from one of the shops!

"I did it! I achieved the thing!"
Username:
Achievement:
Proof of Achievement:
Last edited by appleschloss on Sun Feb 05, 2023 12:09 pm, edited 21 times in total.
appleschloss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Orbit's Outer Market

ටɾҍìէ'ʂ ටմէҽɾ Ɱąɾҟҽէ

As your Lumplen starts to make their normal journey out to the stars, they spot something on the horizon of the planet. They stare at it for a moment before going to investigate. It's another Lumplen! And they appear to have wares for sale. Your Lumplen goes to offer Lump Prints and the Lumplen shakes their head.

"You must be new here, my name is Orbit. I'm a collector of astral amenities. If you would like to buy any of my goods, I accept things found in the stars as currency."

Currency Orbit currently accepts:
Image Asteroid Chunks Image Space Debris

Wares for Sale wrote:
Image Image Image

Choker (10 chunks) | Pom Poms* (5 debris) | Headphones* (16 debris)

Image Image Image

Gaming Console* (20 debris) | Colorful Ball* (15 chunks) | Saturn Pin* (12 chunks)

* (items with an * are allowed to be recolored when applied)

"I'd like to make a swap Orbit."
[b]Item Buying:[/b]
[b]Exchanging with:[/b]
[b]Proof of debris/chunks:[/b]
[b]Co-Op:[/b]
Last edited by appleschloss on Wed Nov 23, 2022 3:12 am, edited 7 times in total.
appleschloss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

A Lil Helping Hand

Postby appleschloss » Tue Nov 15, 2022 4:10 am

"Greetings, my name is Ham. I notice you seem to be lacking a Lumplen to do the fancy space exploration, is that correct? Well, if you don't have a Lumplen, you're certainly not fit to go to space, but my drones here- they can help you. This was so popular during the holidays that I decided to come back. Yeah yeah I know, I'm just nice like that. I'll allow any non-Lumplen owners to use my drones for free (very generous I know) once every three days. If I did it more often than that well- my drones just couldn't handle the stress. So just come to me anytime you want to go explore and we'll see what my lil drones can bring back for ya. As of right now you can only go into Space with them, aight?"

"Ham, I'd like to borrow your drone please!"
[b]Co-op:[/b]
[b]Last time exploring:[/b]

"What am I doing here you say? Well first of all, awfully rude way to start a conversation with someone who's just trying to help you out now ain't it? *What am I doing here* the nerve honestly. And here I was, taking time away from my day to make sure you could 'safely' travel into space or whatever. Yeah this totally working, totally functional helmet - AND I'm giving it away for free?? I know, now you should apologize for your tone. This deal, however, see I can't just find these everywhere ok, so I gotta be picky about who gets to use this. So you can grab one ONLY IF you don't have a helmet already AND you can only grab one every 3 days. These things don't grow on trees you know!"

-This item is for people who own a Lumplen but don't own a helmet yet-

Cracked Helmet (one-time space travel use) | 0 LP

"I'll take a helmet please."
[b]Co-op:[/b]
[b]Link to last helmet purchase:[/b]
Last edited by appleschloss on Sun Feb 05, 2023 10:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
appleschloss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 🐾💫 Lumplens💫 🐾 | Space Exploration!

Postby MarMar_Awakening » Tue Nov 15, 2022 7:26 am

"Beam me up Fetti!"
Username: MarMar_Awakening
Which Lumplen you're sending: Diane
Where you are going: Space
Co-op/Archive: HERE
Proof of helmet/map: HERE
Last exploration: HERE

→ MarMar_Awakening -“hi :]”

→ She/ her

→ English, portuguese, lil bit of japanese and spanish

︶꒷꒦꒷˖*༄︶꒦꒷︶꒷︶꒷꒦︶︶꒷꒦✦❜˖*ུ۪ ゚
MarMar_Awakening

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 🐾💫 Lumplens💫 🐾 | Space Exploration!

Postby appleschloss » Tue Nov 15, 2022 8:11 am

MarMar_Awakening wrote:"Beam me up Fetti!"
Username: MarMar_Awakening
Which Lumplen you're sending: Diane
Where you are going: Space
Co-op/Archive: HERE
Proof of helmet/map: HERE
Last exploration: HERE

Diane heads off into the stars after you give her a farewell pat on the head. She zooms about, enjoying the floating sensation as she gets to explore in her favorite environment.

As she heads around, she notices something that glitters- catching her eye. She heads over and bonks her head against it before she decides to grab onto it and take it home with her.

When Diane comes back, she has a tiny star with her!

Congrats! You got a Star Pin!

╭───────∘°°∘───────╮
sʜᴇ⋆ʜᴇʀ​​​​​​​​​​ ᴘᴀɴ⋆ᴀᴄᴇ ᴀᴅᴜʟᴛ​​​​​
⋆ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛᴏ ᴛʀᴀᴅᴇ :)
╰───────°∘∘°───────╯

Image Image Image

ImageImage

Image..Image
╔⏤⏤⏤ 𝑪𝒍𝒊𝒄𝒌𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒆𝒔 ⏤⏤⏤╗
Image Image
╚⏤⏤⏤ °•. ✿ .•° ⏤⏤⏤╝
appleschloss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 💫 Lumplens 🐾 | Space Exploration!

Postby TikoTheHuman » Tue Nov 15, 2022 11:06 am

"Beam me up Fetti!"
Username: TikoTheHuman
Which Lumplen you're sending: Milo #5
Where your going?: Space
Co-op/Archive: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4802188&p=140100559#p140100559
Date: 11 14 22
I smile towards Milo and pat him on the head before slipping his space helmet on. "Goodluck buddy!" I say to him and wave to him as he zooms off.
Image | Image | Image
TikoTheHuman | 1049469
My birthday is May 6! <3
Please click my eggs and dragons, But don't click them if their spots are grey! Please click any others you see here as well, please!
No one's here!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Other clickables! <3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Life can suck but don't give up-.. but why not? Every day gets harder and harder but you have to pull through, right..?"
TikoTheHuman

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby appleschloss » Tue Nov 15, 2022 11:12 am

TikoTheHuman wrote:"Beam me up Fetti!"
Username: TikoTheHuman
Which Lumplen you're sending: Milo #5
Co-op/Archive: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4802188&p=140100559#p140100559
Date: 11 14 22
I smile towards Milo and pat him on the head before slipping his space helmet on. "Goodluck buddy!" I say to him and wave as he zooms off.

Milo bonks his helmeted head against your leg for a brief moment before he bounds off up towards the stars.

As he's up exploring, he spies a small sphere floating in the void. He heads over to it, eyeballing it for a moment before "mrrmp"ing in contentment and deciding it is now his, obviously.

When Milo comes back, he has a strang object with him. When he drops it at your feet you pick it up and inspect it. It appears to be... an antennae?

Congrats! You got an antennae!

(dont forget to use the new submission form next time <33 no worries this time obvi cause ik i just changed it all today!)

╭───────∘°°∘───────╮
╰───────°∘∘°───────╯

Image Image Image

ImageImage

Image..Image
╔⏤⏤⏤ 𝑪𝒍𝒊𝒄𝒌𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒆𝒔 ⏤⏤⏤╗
Image Image
╚⏤⏤⏤ °•. ✿ .•° ⏤⏤⏤╝
appleschloss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Villainous » Tue Nov 15, 2022 1:31 pm

"Beam me up Fetti!"
Username: Villainous
Which Lumplen you're sending: Image
Where you are going: space!
Co-op/Archive: here
Proof of helmet/map: here
Last exploration: here

〔 venus | adult | she / her 〕

〔 cyberpunk enthusiast 〕

flightrising | tumblr

〔 seeking wl pets for fr gems & c$ 〕
Villainous

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby appleschloss » Tue Nov 15, 2022 1:34 pm

Villainous wrote:"Beam me up Fetti!"
Username: Villainous
Which Lumplen you're sending: Image
Where you are going: space!
Co-op/Archive: here
Proof of helmet/map: here
Last exploration: here

Your Lumplen seems to vibrate with energy as you help them secure their helmet. After a quick pat to their head, they speed off up into the stars.

As they twirl around, going to the places they usually go to, they notice something... new? It's off their normal path but their curiosity is piqued, so they decide to head towards it.

As they get closer, they realize it's a whole new planet! They're itching to go check it out but they want to make sure they remember how to get back, so they try and memorize where they are before racing back home.

You see your Lumplen arrive back home and try to greet them but they dash past, stealing a piece of paper off the counter and quickly writing something down on it.

Congrats! You got a Piscis Map!

╭───────∘°°∘───────╮
╰───────°∘∘°───────╯

Image Image Image

ImageImage

Image..Image
╔⏤⏤⏤ 𝑪𝒍𝒊𝒄𝒌𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒆𝒔 ⏤⏤⏤╗
Image Image
╚⏤⏤⏤ °•. ✿ .•° ⏤⏤⏤╝
appleschloss