๐Ÿ’ซ Lumplens ๐Ÿพ | Space Exploration!

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

(Trying to find a way to better keep up with rolls) Would you rather...

Less story, just focus on the prize
33%
Have set days off from exploring
52%
Only be able to explore every other day
15%

Total votes : 27

Re: ๐Ÿ’ซ Lumplens ๐Ÿพ | Space Exploration!

Postby appleschloss » Tue Dec 06, 2022 1:02 pm

onion wrote:"Beam me up Fetti!"
Username: onion
Which Lumplen(s) you're sending: Image / Image
Where you are going: winterland! / space!
How many trips they've been on: space: 0, winterland: 4 / space: 4, winterland: 0 TOTAL INCLUDING THIS TIME
Co-op/Archive: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4802188#p140086041
Proof (as needed): (i.e. helmet, map) Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=4802150&p=140086241#p140086083 / Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=4802150&start=370#p140237812
Other Items being used: (if applicable) n/a
Last exploration: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4803397&start=250#p140283339

(please wait til your previous space exploration is rolled before posting the next! Sorry theres been a delay on them, the mod team has just been a lil busy!)

โ•ญโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โˆ˜ยฐโœชยฐโˆ˜โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ•ฎ
โ”€โ”€ sสœแด‡โ‹†สœแด‡ส€โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹ โ”€ แด˜แด€ษดโ‹†แด€แด„แด‡ โ”€ แด€แด…แดœสŸแด›โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹ โ”€โ”€
โ”€โ‹† แด€สŸแดกแด€สs แด…แดแดกษด แด›แด แด›ส€แด€แด…แด‡ :)
โ•ฐโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ยฐโˆ˜โœชโˆ˜ยฐโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ•ฏ

Image Image Image

ImageImage

Image..Image
โ•”โคโคโค ๐‘ช๐’๐’Š๐’„๐’Œ๐’‚๐’ƒ๐’๐’†๐’” โคโคโคโ•—
Image Image
โ•šโคโคโค ยฐโ€ข. โœฟ .โ€ขยฐ โคโคโคโ•
appleschloss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mrs » Tue Dec 06, 2022 2:41 pm

How many trips they've been on: space: 0, winterland: 3 / space: 3, winterland: 0 TOTAL INCLUDING THIS TIME
Proof (as needed): (i.e. helmet, map) Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=4802150&p=140086241#p140086083 / Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=4802150&start=370#p140237812
Last exploration: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4803397&start=230#p140271640

Excited to go their own separates ways for the very first time, Banana offered a small flick of the tail as a way to wave good-bye to Kiddy. Kiddy offered a small nod in understanding before they went their own ways.

Banana had a marvelous time in space - they had a deep appreciation for all of the stars and other space related things they were able to pass by!
Congrats, you receive x100 LP Image

Kiddy had a delightful time traveling through space, eventually ending up at the Winterland. They were invited to join festive activity after activity! All to the delight of Kiddy. When it finally came time to leave, one of the fellow Winterland civilians bounded up to Kiddy, a gift in hand.

Congrats, you receive a snowboard!

cupiid wrote:"Beam me up Fetti!"
Username: cupiid
Which Lumplen(s) you're sending: bee // #125
Where you are going: winterland
How many trips they've been on: 2
Co-op/Archive: x
Proof (as needed): helmet (x1)
Last exploration: x

Bee buzzed with excitement as they zipped through the Winterland. They weren't even cold, only excited! They were brought joy as they explored the frost lands, and rather than feeling cold within their hearts, they were brought warmth! Everything in this world was wonderfully festive!

Congrats, you receive x6 Cookies! Image

Fawn_Pelt wrote:"Beam me up Fetti!"
Username:Fawn_Pelt
Which Lumplen(s) you're sending:
ImageImage
#0101 | #0081
Where you are going:Blue Raspberry to Winterland, Shep to space
How many trips they've been on: 2 | 1
Co-op/Archive:here!
Proof:bougt some actuall helmets
Other Items being used: n/a
Last exploration:beep boop
Due to the surprising new friend they found yesterday, Shep reluctantly let Blue take a turn in Winterland. Shep swirled toward open space, somewhat excited at the unfamiliar surroundings. Meanwhile Blue returned to his home planet, dashing through the snow, determined to find something just as cool as Shep had.

Blue and Shep went their separate ways, much to the may of one, and the dismay of the other. And off to space, Shep went, while off to the Winterland Blue went!

Shep spun aimlessly in space, and was able to witness the unimaginably bright, and colorful sights of different clusters of stars, unidentified planets, and amazingly delicate- lights? Hm, those look interesting! They made note of the sights they came across, wanting to tell their new friend all about them!
Congrats, you receive a Star Pin!

Wanting a piece of their home-world to take back to their new home, Blue went from shop to shop, hoping to find something interesting enough to take home! Eventually, Blue hit the jackpot! The cookies that were sold in Winterland are almost always sold out, regardless of what store is selling them. And what they found? It was the last tin for sale! It was theirs now! :D!

Congrats, you receive x8 Cookies! Image
mrs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dragoness129 » Tue Dec 06, 2022 3:13 pm

"Beam me up Fetti!"
Username: dragoness129
Mystique ID: 0070
Where you are going: Winterland
How many trips they've been on: 8
[Space: 3][Winterland: 5]
Co-op/Archive: Here
Proof (as needed): Image
Last exploration: Here
ImageImage
dragoness129

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby onion » Tue Dec 06, 2022 3:54 pm

How many trips they've been on: space: 0, winterland: 4 / space: 4, winterland: 0 TOTAL INCLUDING THIS TIME

sorry about that apple i think i took my Last Exploration Results and thought they were yesterdays so i was like oh i can explore again im rly sorry ;_;
    ๋ชจ๋“  data๋ฅผ ๋ชจ์•„ mix it around Image
    >my sunshine / free palestine
    >blake/onion, it/its, adult!
    >rwby, kpop ggs, 2hu, splatoon!
    th / pound / carrd / en แ“šแ˜แ—ข
    like du du du du du! Image

sign a petition to lock certain items!
ImageImageImageImage
onion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby appleschloss » Tue Dec 06, 2022 4:03 pm

onion wrote:

sorry about that apple i think i took my Last Exploration Results and thought they were yesterdays so i was like oh i can explore again im rly sorry ;_;

youre ok <3333333 i appresh you

โ”€โ”€ sสœแด‡โ‹†สœแด‡ส€โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹ โ”€ แด˜แด€ษดโ‹†แด€แด„แด‡ โ”€ แด€แด…แดœสŸแด›โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹ โ”€โ”€

Image Image Image

ImageImage

Image..Image
Image Image
appleschloss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Smokycandle » Tue Dec 06, 2022 4:42 pm

"Beam me up Fetti!"
Username: Smokycandle
Which Lumplen(s) you're sending: Crypt!
Where you are going:
Winter Planet
How many trips they've been on:
none!
Total trips including todays!:
account total-17(counting individual lumps that is!
Co-op/Archive: https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4802188&p=140161700#p140161700
Proof (as needed): Helmet 1
Last exploration: December 4th
ImageJoin Lumplens today!
Smokycandle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mrs » Tue Dec 06, 2022 4:49 pm

MoffyMoff wrote:"Beam me up Fetti!"
Username:MoffyMoff
Which Lumplen(s) you're sending: Tiger #33 and Rainbow Sherbert #61Image Image
Where you are going: Space and Winterland
How many trips they've been on: 3 2
Co-op/Archive: https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4802188&p=140131344#p140131344
Proof (as needed): https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=4802150&p=140131370&hilit=moffymoff#p140131370 https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4803726&p=140246035#p140243303
Other Items being used: none
Last exploration: https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4803397&p=140277567&hilit=moffymoff#p140277567

Tiger and Rainbow Sherbert parted ways, offering a faint 'meow' as a goodbye. Tiger was aimlessly shot out into space, while Rainbow Sherbert was sent to explore Winterland.

Tiger had a fun time collecting stardust, which was a rather common thing up in space! It was everywhere; the grass of space. And it was fun to collect! When they had what felt like an abundance, they began their journey back home, except - oh, no! Space Control did not like the looks of imported stardust. But rather than fine Tiger, he got paid...? It was a confusing time, but regardless, he was able to leave with some LP!

Congrats, you receive x50 LP Image

At the Winterland, Rainbow Sherbert instinctively, but SO impulsively joined a snowman building contest. They took first place prize and received some cookies! They took them back home, excited to show them off!

Congrats, you receive x2 cookies Image

a_dreemur wrote:"Beam me up Fetti!"
Username: a_dreemurr
#0094: Flurry
Where you are going: winterland!
How many trips they've been on: 2
Co-op/Archive: here!
Proof (as needed): frosty helmet
Last exploration: above/here!

Flurry had been planning their second trip out to Winterland for months! They zipped from one place to another, totally unable to contain themself. They were genuinely thrilled and happy to be there! They took joy in finding out more information about the locals that lived there, as well as their traditions and myths surrounding the planet!

They learned of this one myth surrounding an- abominable snowman? It sounded so cool, they just had to get merch regarding them!

Congrats, you receive Coal Buttons!

Julie_PiscesGirl wrote:"Beam me up Fetti!"
Username: Julie_PiscesGirl
Which Lumplen(s) you're sending: Image Shimmer | Image Twyla
Where you are going: Winterland | Space
How many trips they've been on: 19
Co-op/Archive: ๐ŸŒŸ
Proof (as needed): Helmet 1 | Helmet 2
Last exploration: Here

Shimmer had always wanted to see the Winterland! They love to look at and view things that shimmer - just like their name! So, of course, they wanted to go see all of the festive holiday lights in action, as well as the dazzlingly white snow! Well, much to their surprise, their friend, Twyla, surprised them with a ticket to Winterland! Away they went! And what fun they had there!

Congrats, you receive Snowdrift!

After Twyla surprised Shimmer with a ticket to visit Winterland, they went ahead and went on a small vacation into space. They had a blast watching rockets speed by, spotting stars in the distant, and watching meteors impact uninhabited planets! In fact, they were sure to take pictures of all the amazing sights they came across.

When they finally made it back home, they got to work with printing and then selling their photographs. Such profit!

Congrats, you receive x250 LP Image
mrs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunfool » Tue Dec 06, 2022 5:11 pm

"Beam me up Fetti!"
Username: sunfool
Which Lumplen(s) you're sending: Image
Where you are going: ~Space~ :)
How many trips they've been on: 1
Co-op/Archive: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4802188&p=140242331#p140242331
Proof (as needed): (i.e. helmet, map) Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=4802150&p=140260041&hilit=sunfool#p140260041
Other Items being used: (if applicable) Just a helmet!
Last exploration: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4803397&p=140281363&hilit=sunfool#p140281363
she/they, student, pixel artist, snoopy enjoyer
i'm always open to chat :) i also have pets in an adoptable group if you want some freebies
sunfool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunbursts » Tue Dec 06, 2022 7:07 pm

"Beam me up Fetti!"
Username: cupiid
Which Lumplen(s) you're sending: bee // #125
How many trips they've been on: 3
Co-op/Archive: x
Proof (as needed): helmet (x1)
Last exploration: x
xxx
xxx
xxx
he / him lesbian
i love my wife !!
hi , i'm casey
i like warrior cats
and cookie run !

xxx
xxx
xxx
sunbursts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby appleschloss » Tue Dec 06, 2022 8:26 pm

MarMar_Awakening wrote:"Beam me up Fetti!"
Username: MarMar_Awakening

Where you are going: Diane goes to Winterland! Calisto goes to Space!

Co-op/Archive: HERE

Last exploration: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4803397&p=140278828#p140278828

Proof of helmet/map:
Dโ€™S HELMET
Cโ€™S HELMET
MAP

Which Lumplens you're sending/ how many times they have explored (counting todayโ€™s!):

Calisto // 18 Space, 5 Asteroid Belt, 2 Piscis

Diane // 8 Space, 5 Asteroid Belt, 1 Piscis, 5 Winterland

Diane happily made their way back over to Winterland, excited for what they might see today. They wanted to try rolling around in the snow some more, it just seemed fun!

So they did! They played in the snow for a couple hours until they started to get hungry. That's when they smelled it. Cookies! They quickly found the source and scooped several up. They'd made a great travel snack on the way home!

Calisto, on the other hand, was having a great time enjoying the stars all around them. They had such a fun time looking at everything, sniffing around, and just overall enjoying space that time got away from them! Oh no, they should really be heading home now! They quickly headed back to you, totally forgetting to grab a souvenir today.

Congrats! You found 8x cookies and Calisto didn't find anything. (This counts towards the achivement!)

Aizaka wrote:"Beam me up Fetti!"
Username: Aizaka
Where you are going: To Winterland they go! ^_^
How many trips they've been on: I believe this would be Glitchy's 7th trip :)
Co-op/Archive: Here
Proof (as needed): (i.e. helmet, map) Helmet
Other Items being used: (if applicable)
Last exploration: Last user exploration and Last exploration of this Lumplen

Glitchy looks hyped to head out again on another adventure on the snowy planet. They were determined to find something cool (haha) to bring back with them! When they arrived, they started looking for something fun to do when they bumped into someone! Oh! It's another Lumplen! The two got to talking and the other Lumplen decided to show Glitchy some of their favorite spots on Winterland.

The two had an amazing day together and at the end Glitchy asked if the Lumplen wanted to come back and see Earth so they could have another fun day there too! The Lumplen agreed and the two happily headed back.

Congrats! You found another Lumplen! You can either keep them or send them on their way in the morning <3
ID #0120

mrs wrote:"Beam me up Fetti!"
Username: mrs
Girr
How many trips they've been on: 12
Co-op/Archive: archive
Proof (as needed): helmet
Last exploration: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4803397&p=140283030&hilit=Mrs#p140283030

Girr all but shoves his helmet at you as he waits impatiently to go on yet another adventure. He just wants to see all the things! The second it's on and the door is open, he makes his way rapidly towards Winterland to see what he might find today.

He first plays in the snow for a bit until he realizes that he can make shapes in the snow! If only there was a way to decorate these shapes better. He starts looking around and ends up finding some cool rocks that would work just perfectly to decorate this snow, but he kinda wants to keep them for himself! So he happily pockets them and heads home to show you the neat rocks he found.

Congrats! You found Coal Buttons!

Your Lumplens head off in search of the stars, parting ways to go on their own journeys.

One of them heads off towards Winterland, excited to see what they might find. They'd heard about the planet but hadn't seen it themselves yet! When they arrived- it was so much colder than they expected! They took their time exploring when something delicious caught their attention. Oooh cookies! Surely no one would mind if they grabbed a couple, right? So they quickly did and headed back to show you what they found.

Your other Lumplen was happily exploring the stars when they suddenly remembered an old hiding spot of theirs! They went in search of it and were delighted when they realized there was still some goodies in there! They scooped up all the could and headed back with their reward.

Congrats! You found 2x cookies and 150 LP!

Image Image Image

ImageImage

Image..Image
Image Image
appleschloss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery