๐Ÿ’ซ Lumplens ๐Ÿพ | Space Exploration!

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

(Trying to find a way to better keep up with rolls) Would you rather...

Less story, just focus on the prize
33%
Have set days off from exploring
52%
Only be able to explore every other day
15%

Total votes : 27

Re: ๐Ÿ’ซ Lumplens ๐Ÿพ | Space Exploration!

Postby Julie_PiscesGirl » Fri Dec 09, 2022 9:40 pm

"Beam me up Fetti!"
Username: Julie_PiscesGirl
Which Lumplen(s) you're sending: Image Shimmer | Image Snowy
Where you are going: Space | Winterland
How many trips they've been on: 25
Co-op/Archive: ๐ŸŒŸ
Proof (as needed): Helmet 1 | Helmet 2
Other Items being used: n/a
Last exploration: Here
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Julie_PiscesGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aizaka » Fri Dec 09, 2022 9:44 pm

appleschloss wrote:
ID# 0175

^_^ I'd like to keep this little golden one if that's alright. They make me think of the shimmer of golden tinsel.. ..or it could be almost 4 am and everything seems brighter.. regardless, I love this little floof of brightness and light .... o.o oh no.. now I don't know whether to name it Tinsel or Denki...! i needz slep..

Thank you! <3
Aizaka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eereii » Sat Dec 10, 2022 3:15 am

"Beam me up Fetti!"
Username: eereii
Which Lumplen(s) you're sending:
Tiff

Where you are going:
Tiff: Winterland!!

How many trips they've been on:
Tiff -Space 1x, Winterland 5x

Co-op/Archive: Here

Proof (as needed): Helmet 1

Other Items being used: N/A

Last exploration:
Tiff: Dec 8th CS time
she/her | bi/ace
call me eereii!!

transformers and car
enthusiast
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
UMA archives

eereii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aizaka » Sat Dec 10, 2022 6:03 am

"Beam me up Fetti!"
Username: Aizaka
Where you are going: Glitchy's feeling itchy to go exploring again in Winterland! ^_^
How many trips they've been on: This is Glitchy's 8th trip! :3
Proof (as needed): (i.e. helmet, map) Helmet
Other Items being used: (if applicable)
Last exploration: Last user exploration and Last exploration of this Lumplen
Aizaka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TikoTheHuman » Sat Dec 10, 2022 8:40 am

"Beam me up Fetti!"
Who's Exploring: jeb_ #0043 Ivy #0050
โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ
Destination's: jeb_ Winterland, and Ivy Piscis
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
Other items being used: x
โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ
Proof: Helmet 1 Helmet 2 Piscis Map
Co-op/Archive: x
โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ
Last exploration: x

โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—

Image jeb_ and jeb_ jr. Image Ivy

jeb_ and jeb_ jr. were both meowing and meowing and pointing to the Winterland poster I had bought and they seemed to want to go very badly. Sighing I threw my arms up in the air. "Fine! You guys can go to Winterland, but Ivy gets to go to Piscis then." I said and they didn't care, I really thought that would change their minds. But Ivy, went crazy once I said that. She ran around the couch several times and then ran almost right into the door. "Chill!! You're going! Only you!" I said but she didn't seem to care. I sighed and found their helmets before carefully sliding one of jeb_ jr.'s head then one of jeb_ and then finally Ivy's "Be safe you guys, and have fun!" I said and then opened the door for them.

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

Milo Space 10 Piscis 4 |Pearl Space 6 Piscis 1 | jeb_ Space 6 Piscis 0| Ivy Space 5 Picsis 0 | Winterland explored 7 Times
Image | Image | Image
TikoTheHuman | 1049469
My birthday is May 6! <3
Please click my eggs and dragons, But don't click them if their spots are grey! Please click any others you see here as well, please!
No one's here!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Other clickables! <3
"Life can suck but don't give up-.. but why not? Every day gets harder and harder but you have to pull through, right..?"
TikoTheHuman

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby appleschloss » Sun Dec 11, 2022 11:33 am

onion wrote:"Beam me up Fetti!"
Username: onion
Which Lumplen(s) you're sending: Image / Image
Where you are going: winterland! / space!
How many trips they've been on: space: 0, winterland: 5 / space: 5, winterland: 0 TOTAL INCLUDING THIS TIME
Co-op/Archive: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4802188#p140086041
Proof (as needed): (i.e. helmet, map) Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=4802150&p=140086241#p140086083 / Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=4802150&start=370#p140237812
Other Items being used: (if applicable) n/a
Last exploration: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4803397&start=270#p140293784

Kiddy and Banana once more part ways as they head off on their own adventures. Kiddy heads over to winterland, tho they're already feeling a bit chilled today, and they know the wintery planet won't be any warmer!

They land and instantly shiver. Man how do people stay warm on this planet anyway? They look around and notice some Lumplens huddled around a lil fire and drinking something. They go over and the Lumplens offer them some hot coco. Kiddy cautiously takes a sip- oh boi its yummy! They drink it and decide to take another home with them to share the goodness.

Banana, on the other hand, is zooming around the stars when they notice something starts to swirl around them. What's this? They stare at the small dust and stars floating around them, batting at them a few times, before deciding it's their prize and taking it home to show you the cool thing they found.

Congrats! Kiddy found some Hot Coco and Banana found a Space Pillow!
Image Image

a_dreemurr wrote:"Beam me up Fetti!"
Username: a_dreemurr
#0108: Milly
Where you are going: space!!
How many trips they've been on: 0
Co-op/Archive: here!
Proof (as needed): buying helmet above!
Last exploration: n/a for milly but flurrys from earlier is here!

Milly seems excited to go to space today! They hadn't been exploring like this before and were so excited that it was hard to put their helmet on. Once it was snug, though, they zoomed off in search of treasure! Surely space had to have treasure- right??

They flew around until they realized one of the stars seemed closer than normal. They stared at it, unblinking, until they decided to snatch it up as a prize. They were just about to head home when they noticed some Lump Prints just floating all alone! Surely these were up for grabs, so they scooped them up and came back home with their prize.

Congrats! You found 50LP and a Star pin!

MarMar_Awakening wrote:"Beam me up Fetti!"
Username: MarMar_Awakening

Where you are going: Diane goes to Winterland! Calisto goes to Space!

Co-op/Archive: HERE

Last exploration: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4803397&p=140314067#p140314067

Proof of helmet/map:
Dโ€™S HELMET
Cโ€™S HELMET
MAP

Which Lumplens you're sending/ how many times they have explored (counting todayโ€™s!):

Calisto // 21 Space, 5 Asteroid Belt, 2 Piscis // Has found nothing twice!

Diane // 8 Space, 5 Asteroid Belt, 1 Piscis, 8 Winterland

Diane and Calisto were ready for another day of adventuring. There was just so much to find out there! They split off and were ready to go explore.

Calisto was flying around when they noticed something shiny out of the corner of their eye. Oooh what could it be? They zoomed over and found- some Lump Prints! Ooh! They grabbed em up, happy with their new prize.

Diane, on the other hand, was enjoying their time on Winterland when they smelled something wonderful. A familiar smell at this point- cookies! They quickly found the source and grabbed two as a souvenir to take back with them.

Congrats! Calisto found 50LP and Diane found 2 cookies!

dragoness129 wrote:"Beam me up Fetti!"
Username: dragoness129
Mystique ID: 0070
Where you are going: Winterland
How many trips they've been on: 10
[Space: 3][Winterland: 7]
Proof (as needed): Image

Mystique was ready for another day, happily making their way to the Winter planet. They were going to find something cool thats for sure. (Obviously, because it's a snow planet!) They landed and immediately had an idea. They wanted to bring home more snow with them! Then they could have their sun nap at home while still getting to play in the snow later too! So they scooped up all they could and headed back with their piles of snow.

Congrats! You found a Snowdrift!

mrs wrote:"Beam me up Fetti!"
Username: mrs
Where you are going: girr goes to winterland, turkey goes to space
ImageImage
How many trips they've been on: 15 || 2
Co-op/Archive: here
Proof (as needed): helmet 1 | 2
Last exploration: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4803397&p=140320735&hilit=Space+Mrs#p140320735

Girr parted ways with Turkey once more as another day of adventure began. Girr headed off towards the now familiar snow planet, ready to see what there is to see. They made it there and instantly were greeted by the LOVELY smell of cookies! They found some Lumplens sharing a large pile and the Lumplens offered some to them. How nice! They took up several and headed back home to share with you all.

Turkey, sadly, wasn't having as fun of a day. They got lost a few times, distracted another, and accidentally bumped into some debris. No fun! They decided to head home, tired of their day and ready to take their afternoon nap instead.

Congrats! Girr found 6 cookies and Turkey, unfortunately, found nothing.

Fawn_Pelt wrote:"Beam me up Fetti!"
Username:Fawn_Pelt
ImageImage
#0101 | #0081
Where you are going:Blue Raspberry to Winterland, Shep to space
How many trips they've been on: 4 | 3
Co-op/Archive:here!
Proof:bougt some actuall helmets
Last exploration:boop beep

Blue Raspberry and Shep were both pumped to go on adventures again. Blue Raspberry headed towards Winterland while Shep headed off into space.

Blue Rasperry was excited to be at Winterland again, but they wished they had snow at home too- WHAT A GREAT IDEA!! Why not take the snow home with them??? They immediately grabbed all the could, bundling the snow close as they flew back home as quickly as possible to show you what they got.

Shep was flying around in the stars when they bonked into something. Is that... a ball on some wire? Oooh a toy! They played with it for a while, batting it around, before grabbing it up in their mouth and flying back home to show you.

Congrats! Blue Rasperry found a Snowdrift and Shep found an Antennae!
Image Image
Last edited by appleschloss on Sun Dec 11, 2022 12:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

โ•ญโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โˆ˜ยฐโœชยฐโˆ˜โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ•ฎ
โ”€โ”€ sสœแด‡โ‹†สœแด‡ส€โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹ โ”€ แด˜แด€ษดโ‹†แด€แด„แด‡ โ”€ แด€แด…แดœสŸแด›โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹ โ”€โ”€
โ”€โ‹† แด€สŸแดกแด€สs แด…แดแดกษด แด›แด แด›ส€แด€แด…แด‡ :)
โ•ฐโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ยฐโˆ˜โœชโˆ˜ยฐโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ•ฏ

Image Image Image

ImageImage

Image..Image
โ•”โคโคโค ๐‘ช๐’๐’Š๐’„๐’Œ๐’‚๐’ƒ๐’๐’†๐’” โคโคโคโ•—
Image Image
โ•šโคโคโค ยฐโ€ข. โœฟ .โ€ขยฐ โคโคโคโ•
appleschloss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby a_dreemurr » Sun Dec 11, 2022 12:24 pm

"Beam me up Fetti!"
Username: a_dreemurr
ImageImage
#0094: Flurry | #0108: Milly
Where you are going: winterland | space!!
How many trips they've been on: 5 | 1
Co-op/Archive: here!
Proof (as needed): helmet + frosty helmet
Last exploration: flurry and milly!
angus | adult | they/it
collecting all spiders! (80/84) :)
a_dreemurr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fawn_Pelt » Sun Dec 11, 2022 12:51 pm

cupiid wrote:"Beam me up Fetti!"
Username: cupiid
Which Lumplen(s) you're sending: bee // #125
Where you are going: winterland
How many trips they've been on: 5
Proof (as needed): helmet (x1)
Last exploration: x[/center]

Bee wandered around the markenplace for some time, content to see the sights and enjoy the festive company. They picked up a cozy scent, their nose guiding them to a stall preparing for close. They managed to snatch the last few cookies before heading home.

Congrats! Bee found x2 cookies!

Julie_PiscesGirl wrote:"Beam me up Fetti!"
Username: Julie_PiscesGirl
Which Lumplen(s) you're sending: Image Shimmer | Image Snowy
Where you are going: Space | Winterland
How many trips they've been on: 25
Co-op/Archive: ๐ŸŒŸ
Proof (as needed): Helmet 1 | Helmet 2

Shimmer drifted through the starry sky, seeing star after star after... wait... that wasn't a star! A twinkly little accessory drifted right alongside them. After some mirthless flapping of their little paws, Shimmer had the antennae securely in their grasp!

The sun was getting just a bit too hot for comfort, and Snowy was feeling it. They felt a bit of a kinship with their namesake at the moment, as all around them the shimmery white snow was slowly dissolving into sludge. They had come on a bad day, and were about to turn back before spotting what used to be a snowman in the distance. All that remained was it's pointy nose. Hey, beggars can't be choosers.

Congrats! Shimmer found an Antennae and Snowy found a Carrot Nose!
ImageImage

eereii wrote:
"Beam me up Fetti!"
Username: eereii
Tiff

Where you are going:
Tiff: Winterland!!

Tiff -Space 1x, Winterland 5x

Tiff is excited for another day in the snowy expanses, but just as they arrive on the planet they bowl over an unsuspecting Lumplen! After apologizing, you help them out with what they were doing. After goofing off a good bit, Tiff realizes the sun is almost down and invites their new friend back to the ship!

Congrats! Tiff found a Lumplen! You can add them to your crew or send them on their way.

Aizaka wrote:"Beam me up Fetti!"
Username: Aizaka
Where you are going: Glitchy's feeling itchy to go exploring again in Winterland! ^_^
How many trips they've been on: This is Glitchy's 8th trip! :3
Proof (as needed): (i.e. helmet, map) Helmet
Other Items being used: (if applicable)
Last exploration: Last user exploration and Last exploration of this Lumplen

Arriving on the cold planet, Glitchy has a wonderful day exploring the snow! All the sudden his stomach lets out a massive growl; they hadn't had anything to eat all day. Rushing into town, they buy some delicious cookies to take home with them.

Congrats! Glitchy found 6 cookies!

TikoTheHuman wrote:[center]"Beam me up Fetti!"
Who's Exploring: jeb_ #0043 Ivy #0050
Destination's: jeb_ Winterland, and Ivy Piscis
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
Other items being used: x
โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ
Proof: Helmet 1 Helmet 2 Piscis Map
โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ
Last exploration: x

โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—

Image jeb_ and jeb_ jr. Image Ivy

jeb_ and jeb_ jr. were both meowing and meowing and pointing to the Winterland poster I had bought and they seemed to want to go very badly. Sighing I threw my arms up in the air. "Fine! You guys can go to Winterland, but Ivy gets to go to Piscis then." I said and they didn't care, I really thought that would change their minds. But Ivy, went crazy once I said that. She ran around the couch several times and then ran almost right into the door. "Chill!! You're going! Only you!" I said but she didn't seem to care. I sighed and found their helmets before carefully sliding one of jeb_ jr.'s head then one of jeb_ and then finally Ivy's "Be safe you guys, and have fun!" I said and then opened the door for them.

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
Milo Space 10 Piscis 4 |Pearl Space 6 Piscis 1 | jeb_ Space 6 Piscis 0| Ivy Space 5 Picsis 0 | Winterland explored 7 Times

Ivy, excited to get her adventure started, shot to Piscis and got to looking! After running around, pushing things off ledges, and meowing for no apparent reason, she came to a stop. Was that... it was! A fellow Lumplen! After doing some cat stuff together, Ivy promised that 3:00 AM at her place was the best time to scream, and they headed back home!

Meanwhile, jeb_ and jeb_ junior were toughing out the freezing weather. In their rush to get to Winterland, they forgot a coat! All their shivering attracted a Lump with extra warmth to spare. After getting a nice cup of hot cocoa, they told the Lumplen about how much warmer it was at their place. Intrigued, the Lumplen requested to join them!

Congrats! Both Ivy and jeb_ managed to find a Lumplen! You can take the two new chaos daemons or send them on their way.
ImageImage
# 0176#0189
Fawn_Pelt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TikoTheHuman » Sun Dec 11, 2022 1:03 pm

Responding to Fawn_Pelt's post above me:

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

I'd love to keep these adorable guys! Good job Ivy and jeb_! But come on Ivy, did you really have to invite them to scream at that time? ๐Ÿ˜ซ
Image | Image | Image
TikoTheHuman | 1049469
My birthday is May 6! <3
Please click my eggs and dragons, But don't click them if their spots are grey! Please click any others you see here as well, please!
No one's here!
Other clickables! <3
"Life can suck but don't give up-.. but why not? Every day gets harder and harder but you have to pull through, right..?"
TikoTheHuman

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dragoness129 » Sun Dec 11, 2022 2:11 pm

"Beam me up Fetti!"
Username: dragoness129
Mystique ID: 0070
Where you are going: Winterland
How many trips they've been on: 11
[Space: 3][Winterland: 8]
Proof (as needed): Image