Cozies ✸ Adventuring

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: Cozies ✸ Adventuring

Postby Fourd » Fri Mar 10, 2023 1:12 pm

🦢 Tunnel of Love Adventuring Results 09/03/2023 🦢

rileyistired wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
Image (By Fabled_)
A lovely journey through the tunnel comes to an end and you exit the boat, but as soon as you take a step away you hear a small whining voice from behind you. You turn around and left in the middle of the boat you just exited is a Sugarpop Weasel Starbit! Where did you come from little one?

yutashu wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
You have a lovely journey through the Tunnel of Love before eventually you reach the end. Getting out of the boat you spy a small stand selling various knick-knacks and keepsakes and decide to go get one to remember the pleasant day. You obtain...
Image a Rose Wreath! How pretty, and smells so sweet!

Smokycandle wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
After sitting yourself down in the swan boat, you feel something uncomfortable underneath you- you reach underneath yourself and find...
Image some Floating Hearts! What were they doing there?...

dragoness129 wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
Image (By Fabled_)
A lovely journey through the tunnel comes to an end and you exit the boat, but as soon as you take a step away you hear a small whining voice from behind you. You turn around and left in the middle of the boat you just exited is a Sweetheart Pup Starbit! Where did you come from little one?

Dogboss123 wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
You hop in the boat and happen across a small pile of 9 Candy Hearts! Image You think you might head out to the Milkshake Shack after this and get some snacks!

Eevee55 wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
You have a lovely journey through the Tunnel of Love before eventually you reach the end. Getting out of the boat you spy a small stand selling various knick-knacks and keepsakes and decide to go get one to remember the pleasant day. You obtain...
Image a Swan Plushie! What a lovely memento of a lovely day.

GrumpyQueenie wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!

JoyfulRam wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
You hop in the boat and happen across a small pile of 15 Candy Hearts! Image You think you might head out to the Milkshake Shack after this and get some snacks!

appleschloss wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
You hop in the boat and happen across a small pile of 13 Candy Hearts! Image You think you might head out to the Milkshake Shack after this and get some snacks!

Ucanthandleme wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
You hop in the boat and happen across a small pile of 4 Candy Hearts! Image You think you might head out to the Milkshake Shack after this and get some snacks!

Glowbringer wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!

Westsparrow wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
Image(By Fourd)
You travel through the Tunnel of Love with your partner and somehow, somewhere between stepping into the boat and leaving the tunnel, you have ended up with a Starbit in your laps... Wait... This little Starbit looks a lot like you and your partner... What happened in that tunnel?!

dogtreat wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
You hop in the boat and happen across a small pile of 11 Candy Hearts! Image You think you might head out to the Milkshake Shack after this and get some snacks!

DrBubby wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
You hop in the boat and happen across a small pile of 5 Candy Hearts! Image You think you might head out to the Milkshake Shack after this and get some snacks!

AbandonedRain wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
After sitting yourself down in the swan boat, you feel something uncomfortable underneath you- you reach underneath yourself and find...
Image a Cupid's Arrow! No wonder it was uncomfortable!

nio wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
You hop in the boat and happen across a small pile of 15 Candy Hearts! Image You think you might head out to the Milkshake Shack after this and get some snacks!

Julie_PiscesGirl wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!

•trance• wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!

zerocalories wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!

Zigzagoon wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!

chaoticaura wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!

yandere wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!

cinerious wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!

Henry wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!

wafflefalaffle wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!

Music_Lover wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!

Booberry Smoothie wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!

PeepinBones wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!

p e p wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
Image a Heart Headband! Lovey dovey boingy sproingy!

BarkinqCoyote wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!

_mirage_ wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!

hjarta wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
You hop in the boat and happen across a small pile of 7 Candy Hearts! Image You think you might head out to the Milkshake Shack after this and get some snacks!

archietime wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
You hop in the boat and happen across a small pile of 14 Candy Hearts! Image You think you might head out to the Milkshake Shack after this and get some snacks!

Lilbit wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
Image (By SpiritWish)
You travel through the Tunnel of Love with your partner and somehow, somewhere between stepping into the boat and leaving the tunnel, you have ended up with a Starbit in your laps... Wait... This little Starbit looks a lot like you and your partner... What happened in that tunnel?!

Nova-Moshi wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
You hop in the boat and happen across a small pile of 11 Candy Hearts! Image You think you might head out to the Milkshake Shack after this and get some snacks!

AlatusNemeseos wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!

Asternaut wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
You hop in the boat and happen across a small pile of 10 Candy Hearts! Image You think you might head out to the Milkshake Shack after this and get some snacks!

AlmondKitty wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!

mallowpop wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
Image a Love Letter! Maybe it's for you?...

Neku wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!

Orien wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
You hop in the boat and happen across a small pile of 5 Candy Hearts! Image You think you might head out to the Milkshake Shack after this and get some snacks!

bit-the-hand1987 wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
You hop in the boat and happen across a small pile of 14 Candy Hearts! Image You think you might head out to the Milkshake Shack after this and get some snacks!

ghostie, wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!

underdog, wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
You hop in the boat and happen across a small pile of 6 Candy Hearts! Image You think you might head out to the Milkshake Shack after this and get some snacks!

ghostkeys wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
You hop in the boat and happen across a small pile of 9 Candy Hearts! Image You think you might head out to the Milkshake Shack after this and get some snacks!

a_dreemurr wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!

mastergirl7 wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
You hop in the boat and happen across a small pile of 12 Candy Hearts! Image You think you might head out to the Milkshake Shack after this and get some snacks!

awful wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!

Cherryfreeze wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!

Amberstar wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!

Exitium wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!

AliceMorte wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!

shortstop wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!

almond.milk wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!

jpano96 wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
On your way into the Tunnel of Love, a glowing, ethereal Cozie appears out of nowhere and hands you a box that looks like it came from an otherworldly bakery. You're confused, but thank the Cozie as they disappear, and then keep hold of the box and go through the tunnel as planned. On the other side, you decide to take a peek inside the box.
Inside the box is a small but perfectly formed, sparkling, Cozie Candy topped Perfect Cupcake. You've heard about these, this is a cake that can be used to allow Cozies to guarantee at least one Starbit in a breeding - they say these cakes are made with the magical Candy of the Gods themselves!

vanillachapstick wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!

KiraKilla wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
Image a Love Letter! Maybe it's for you?...

Deus Machina wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!

styxie wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!

BPlusSupernova wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!

NurseMikan wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
You hop in the boat and happen across a small pile of 1 Candy Hearts! Image You think you might head out to the Milkshake Shack after this and get some snacks!

fabled_ wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
Image(By Fourd)
A lovely journey through the tunnel comes to an end and you exit the boat, but as soon as you take a step away you hear a small whining voice from behind you. You turn around and left in the middle of the boat you just exited is a Sugarpop Weasel Starbit! Where did you come from little one?

internetbug wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
Last edited by Fourd on Sat Mar 11, 2023 2:24 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Fourd || Big Gay Sheep || He/They
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Image Image Image
Fourd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dogboss123 » Fri Mar 10, 2023 3:08 pm

I want to explore the tunnel of love!
Username + id: Dogboss123 + 844044
Cozie(s) you are exploring with (max 2):
Previous explore post (if appliciable):
(10-03-23)
Image Image Image Image Image

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Yozora My Beloved <3 - TH
Dogboss123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wafflefalaffle » Fri Mar 10, 2023 6:48 pm

Username + id: wafflefalaffle 934946
Image X Image
Bunny X lucky

Previous explore post (if appliciable): boop
(10-03-23)
wafflefalaffle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dogboss123 » Fri Mar 10, 2023 6:54 pm

I am redeeming an achievement!
Username + id: Dogboss123 + 844044
Achievement being redeemed: Forever Alone...
Proof (link explores):
Image Image Image Image Image

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Yozora My Beloved <3 - TH
Dogboss123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JoyfulRam » Fri Mar 10, 2023 7:20 pm

Username + id:JoyfulRam+423309
Cozie(s) you are exploring with (max 2):ImageImage
Previous explore post (if appliciable): Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4800058&p=141314336&hilit=Joyfulram#p141314336
(10-03-23)
ImageImageJoy/RamImageImage
she/they

cozies
moosems
sweetens
ꜱʜᴡᴀʙᴀᴅɪ - ᴛɪʀᴇᴅ ᴏꜰ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ꜰɪɴᴇ
-ImageImage
ImageImageImage
Image Image
JoyfulRam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Booberry Smoothie » Fri Mar 10, 2023 7:21 pm

Username + id: Booberry Smoothie 1002753
Cozie(s) you are exploring with (max 2): Image
Previous explore post (if appliciable): Meow
(10-03-23)

©
If you lie on the grass,
xxxxxxyou can feel the heartbeat of the world.
──────────────────────────────────
Solaria/Luna | Cat lover | Bigender and Bisexual ♡| Project Sekai enthusiast | Local Tsukasa Tenma stan (i hate him HE RUINED MY LIFE/j)
Booberry Smoothie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nio » Fri Mar 10, 2023 7:21 pm

Username + id: nio 144488
    Cozie(s) you are exploring with:
    ImageImage
    Previous explore post: here
    (10-03-23)
nio

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cherryfreeze » Fri Mar 10, 2023 7:27 pm

Username + id: Cherryfreeze - 530242
Cozie(s) you are exploring with (max 2): October and Smokescreen! -
Image x Image
Previous explore post (if appliciable): Bonk
(10-03-23)
ImageImageImage

If you Steal my ocs, or think its fun and quirky to steal them, I'll come steal you kneecaps as payment thanks <3
Cherryfreeze

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ucanthandleme » Fri Mar 10, 2023 7:40 pm

Username + id: Ucanthandleme + 809102
Truffle yet again is left single
Previous explore post (if appliciable): X
(10-03-23)

☆-------☆
Credit: Toyhouse
☆----------------☆
Storages:
My Kalons
For trade kalons
My kels
Profile avatar by m0thmonster
Sig art by stan. + Niluna + Morisakisan
Characters are owned by me.
Image ImageImageImageImageImage
☆-------------☆
Ucanthandleme

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QueenYeenBean » Fri Mar 10, 2023 8:01 pm

Username + id: GrumpyQueenie 976898
Cozie(s) you are exploring with (max 2):ImageImage
Previous explore post Forum/viewtopic.php?p=141312054#p141312054 :
(10-03-23)
Last edited by QueenYeenBean on Sat Mar 11, 2023 9:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

-Adult
- Artist
- Owner of Halomorphs

QueenYeenBean

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me