Cozies ✸ Adventuring

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: Cozies ✸ Adventuring

Postby SpiritWish » Wed Nov 23, 2022 4:13 pm

SpiritWish wrote:
SpiritWish wrote:I want to explore the farm!
Username + id: SpiritWish 799107
Cozie you are exploring with:
Previous explore post (if applciable): x
(22-11-22)
SpiritWish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rem sleep » Wed Nov 23, 2022 5:00 pm

I am redeeming an achievement!
Username + id: rem sleep 224745
Achievement being redeemed: junior adventurer (5+ adventures)
Proof (link explores): 1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Username + id: rem sleep 224745
Achievement being redeemed: fall harvest adventurer
Proof (link explores): here's one!
♥ ♥ ♥
rem sleep - they / them
nocturnal artist, socially awkward
♥ ♥ ♥
umasstorkies
closed species bank
♥ ♥ ♥

rem sleep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fourd » Wed Nov 23, 2022 5:43 pm

🍂 Harvest Farm Adventuring Results 22/11/2022 PT 1🍂

dragoness129 wrote:I want to explore the farm!

You came accross a Bunch of Red Grapes! Darl's words echo in your mind. Yes, you think you will take this and put it upon your person.

You've found 3 Candy Corn! Image You should probably tuck this into your bag for future use - it might come in handy...

You found a Witch's Hat! I wonder if you'll find their broom too!

Oh look! 6 Candy Corn! Image Do you think Clay is the one dropping all this Candy Corn?

You bumped into a lost Starbit! Starbits are cute little Cozie kiddos that are magically forever young! This kid went adventuring through the huge Maize Maze and got a bit lost, looks like it wants to stick with you on your journey!

Dogboss123 wrote:I want to explore the farm!

While wandering the fields you find... an Autumnal Ferret Friend?! Oh no, it’s evil AND covered in gross leaves.

Oh look! 1 Candy Corn! Image Do you think Clay is the one dropping all this Candy Corn?

While wandering the farm, you come accross the fence that boarders on Bob's orchard! Looks like he's picked all the fresh apples, but there are a few laying around on the ground that look... well, perhaps a little overripe. You decide to pick up some of the Rotten Apples, waste not want not! They even come with a bonus worm friend!

You've found 3 Candy Corn! Image You should probably tuck this into your bag for future use - it might come in handy...

You bumped into a Starbit![/b] Starbits are cute little Cozie kiddos that are magically forever young! This kid went adventuring through the huge Maize Maze and got a bit lost, looks like it wants to stick with you on your journey!

Westsparrow wrote:I want to explore the farm!

You happened upon a delicious Ear of Corn! Darl's words echo in your mind. Yes, you think you will take this and put it upon your person.

You've found 6 Candy Corn! Image You should probably tuck this into your bag for future use - it might come in handy...

You happen upon a campfire, only it's burning with a bright purple flame, you suppose this is a Ghost Fire Campfire? Spooky and a fire hazard out here in the wheat and corn... It seems like there's plenty of kindling, matches and a bag of strange powder next to it, you're not certain, but you recon it's enough to build another one of these things... interesting!

You stare into the distance and notice something small and bright orange in colour laying in the soil... 3 Candy Corn! Image Well, you were expecting tiny pumpkins, but this will do.

You bumped into a lost Starbit! Starbits are cute little Cozie kiddos that are magically forever young! This kid went adventuring through the huge Maize Maze and got a bit lost, looks like it wants to stick with you on your journey!

appleschloss wrote:I want to explore the farm!

You stumbled upon a Cabbage! Darl's words echo in your mind. Yes, you think you will take this and put it upon your person.

You came accross a Bunch of Green Grapes! Darl's words echo in your mind. Yes, you think you will take this and put it upon your person.

You've found 6 Candy Corn! Image You should probably tuck this into your bag for future use - it might come in handy...

shortstop wrote:I want to explore the farm!

While wandering through the Maize Maze, you bump into a very lost looking Cozie... Wait... That's Darl's husband, Clay! You offer him directions out of the Maze and he thanks you profusely. Before heading out, he fumbles about in his pocket and pulls out an item for you as thanks...

Image A Bouncy Spring! Woah!

Bundled with your new item, is a small pouch of 3 Candy Corn Image from Clay! What a nice guy.

You happened upon a delicious Ear of Corn! Darl's words echo in your mind. Yes, you think you will take this and put it upon your person.

Fishkin wrote:I want to explore the farm!

You happened upon a Carrot! Darl's words echo in your mind. Yes, you think you will take this and put it upon your person.

While wandering the farm, you come accross the fence that boarders on Bob's orchard! Looks like he's picked all the apples, but you notice a little further along are some delicious Pears! Good thing these aren't used for bobbin'!

shadedk9 wrote:I want to explore the farm!

You found a pair of Welly Boots - now you can go out puddle jumping!

You've stumbled accross 3 Candy Corn! Image You're starting to wonder if Candy Corn actually grows on farms...

You dug up a Whole Lotta' Potatoes! Darl's words echo in your mind. Yes, you think you will take this and put it upon your person.

Aizaka wrote:I want to explore the farm!

You fournd a Turnip! Darl's words echo in your mind. Yes, you think you will take this and put it upon your person.

You've found 7 Candy Corn! Image You should probably tuck this into your bag for future use - it might come in handy...

You fournd a Turnip! Darl's words echo in your mind. Yes, you think you will take this and put it upon your person.

You've found 4 Candy Corn! Image You should probably tuck this into your bag for future use - it might come in handy...

rem sleep wrote:I want to explore the farm!

You spied an Onion! Darl's words echo in your mind. Yes, you think you will take this and put it upon your person.

You happened upon a Leek! Darl's words echo in your mind. Yes, you think you will take this and put it upon your person.

You've found 7 Candy Corn! Image You should probably tuck this into your bag for future use - it might come in handy...

Eevee55 wrote:I want to explore the farm!

You dug up a Whole Lotta' Potatoes! Darl's words echo in your mind. Yes, you think you will take this and put it upon your person.

You found... a Stick with Toasted Marshmallow?! Where on earth are these coming from, and why is this one so absolutely perfectly toasted to crispy gooey perfection?

Oh look! 3 Candy Corn! Image Do you think Clay is the one dropping all this Candy Corn?

confetti sprinkles wrote:I want to explore the farm!

Oh goodness, what on earth are these?! You found a pair of Terror Wings! You wonder what sort of creature these came from, and why it left them behind... and what happens if it comes back for them... Oh well! Cool wings for you!

Oh look! 3 Candy Corn! Image Do you think Clay is the one dropping all this Candy Corn?

You found a Parsnip! It's like a carrot, but not quite! Darl's words echo in your mind. Yes, you think you will take this and put it upon your person.

You've found 1 Candy Corn! Image You should probably tuck this into your bag for future use - it might come in handy...

chaoticaura wrote:I want to explore the farm!

You happened upon a Carrot! Darl's words echo in your mind. Yes, you think you will take this and put it upon your person.

•trance• wrote:I want to explore the farm!

You happen upon a campfire, only it's burning with a bright red flame, you suppose this is a Blood Fire Campfire? Spooky and a fire hazard out here in the wheat and corn... It seems like there's plenty of kindling, matches and a bag of strange powder next to it, you're not certain, but you recon it's enough to build another one of these things... interesting!

You stare into the distance and notice something small and bright orange in colour laying in the soil... 3 Candy Corn! Image Well, you were expecting tiny pumpkins, but this will do.

You find... An abundance of candy corn?!? Why all the way out here? Oh well.. you take the dusty looking candy with you in case you need a snack along the way.

You've stumbled accross 4 Candy Corn! Image You're starting to wonder if Candy Corn actually grows on farms...

Julie_PiscesGirl wrote:I want to explore the farm!

While wandering through the fields you find an Umbrella someone dropped! Well, finders keepers, this could definitely come in handy- it's autumn after all!

You've stumbled accross 7 Candy Corn! Image You're starting to wonder if Candy Corn actually grows on farms...

You happened upon a pile of various Gourds! Darl's words echo in your mind. Yes, you think you will take these and put them upon your person.

JoyfulRam wrote:I want to explore the farm!

You happen upon a campfire, only it's burning with a bright purple flame, you suppose this is a Ghost Fire Campfire? Spooky and a fire hazard out here in the wheat and corn... It seems like there's plenty of kindling, matches and a bag of strange powder next to it, you're not certain, but you recon it's enough to build another one of these things... interesting!

You stare into the distance and notice something small and bright orange in colour laying in the soil... 10 Candy Corn! Image Well, you were expecting tiny pumpkins, but this will do.

You happened upon a Leek! Darl's words echo in your mind. Yes, you think you will take this and put it upon your person.

MarMar_Awakening wrote:I want to explore the farm!

You found a Stick! Think of all the things you'll be able to do... Poke people, pretend to own a sword, hit some railings or a fence to make a funny noise, poke some more people... Y'know, the classics!

You happened upon a pile of various Gourds! Darl's words echo in your mind. Yes, you think you will take these and put them upon your person.

Glowbringer wrote:I want to explore the farm!

You came accross a Bunch of Green Grapes! Darl's words echo in your mind. Yes, you think you will take this and put it upon your person.

You've found 2 Candy Corn! Image You should probably tuck this into your bag for future use - it might come in handy...

kemichan wrote:I want to explore the farm!

While wandering through the Maize Maze, you bump into a very lost looking Cozie... Wait... That's Darl's husband, Clay! You offer him directions out of the Maze and he thanks you profusely. Before heading out, he fumbles about in his pocket and pulls out an item for you as thanks...

Image A Magic Piping Bag! Woah!

Bundled with your new item, is a small pouch of 3 Candy Corn Image from Clay! What a nice guy.

You found a Parsnip! It's like a carrot, but not quite! Darl's words echo in your mind. Yes, you think you will take this and put it upon your person.

zealouzie wrote:I want to explore the farm!

img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1008899220994002944/1038822304798494731/corn_preview.png[/img]

redpandasareLIFE wrote:I want to explore the farm!

You happen upon a campfire, only it's burning with a bright red flame, you suppose this is a Blood Fire Campfire? Spooky and a fire hazard out here in the wheat and corn... It seems like there's plenty of kindling, matches and a bag of strange powder next to it, you're not certain, but you recon it's enough to build another one of these things... interesting!

You stumbled upon a Cabbage! Darl's words echo in your mind. Yes, you think you will take this and put it upon your person.

You've found 3 Candy Corn!

Orien wrote:I want to explore the farm!

While wandering through the fields you find an Umbrella someone dropped! Well, finders keepers, this could definitely come in handy- it's autumn after all!

You've stumbled accross 3 Candy Corn! Image You're starting to wonder if Candy Corn actually grows on farms...

Cherryfreeze wrote:I want to explore the farm!

Oh goodness, what on earth are these?! You found a pair of Terror Wings! You wonder what sort of creature these came from, and why it left them behind... and what happens if it comes back for them... Oh well! Cool wings for you!

You've stumbled accross 9 Candy Corn! Image You're starting to wonder if Candy Corn actually grows on farms...

Skollrous wrote:I want to explore the farm!

Laying on the ground you happen upon an Autumn Edition Leaf Hampter! It's not a scarf but it’ll keep you warm!

littleminicooper wrote:I want to explore the farm!

While wandering the fields you find... an Autumnal Ferret Friend?! Oh no, it’s evil AND covered in gross leaves.

You've stumbled accross 6 Candy Corn! Image You're starting to wonder if Candy Corn actually grows on farms...

Exyw wrote:I want to explore the farm!

While wandering the farm, you come accross the fence that boarders on Bob's orchard! Looks like he's picked all the apples, but you notice a little further along are some delicious Pears! Good thing these aren't used for bobbin'!

hjarta wrote:I want to explore the farm!

Image A Magic Piping Bag! Woah!

You happened upon a Bundle of Squash! Darl's words echo in your mind. Yes, you think you will take these and put them upon your person.

Zubers wrote:I want to explore the farm!

You happen upon a campfire, only it's burning with a bright blue flame, you suppose this is a Soul Fire Campfire? Spooky and a fire hazard out here in the wheat and corn... It seems like there's plenty of kindling, matches and a bag of strange powder next to it, you're not certain, but you recon it's enough to build another one of these things... interesting!

You found... a Stick with Toasted Marshmallow?! Where on earth are these coming from, and why is this one so absolutely perfectly toasted to crispy gooey perfection?

_mirage_ wrote:I want to explore the farm!

While wandering the farm, you come accross the fence that boarders on Bob's orchard! Looks like he's picked all the fresh apples, but there are a few laying around on the ground that look... well, perhaps a little overripe. You decide to pick up some of the Rotten Apples, waste not want not! They even come with a bonus worm friend!

You've found 4 Candy Corn! Image You should probably tuck this into your bag for future use - it might come in handy...

ghostkeys wrote:I want to explore the farm!

You find... An abundance of candy corn?!? Why all the way out here? Oh well.. you take the dusty looking candy with you in case you need a snack along the way.

You've stumbled accross 8 Candy Corn! Image You're starting to wonder if Candy Corn actually grows on farms...

You stare into the distance and notice something small and bright orange in colour laying in the soil... 4 Candy Corn! Image Well, you were expecting tiny pumpkins, but this will do.

AliceMorte wrote:I want to explore the farm!

You've found 9 Candy Corn! Image You should probably tuck this into your bag for future use - it might come in handy...

undead wrote:I want to explore the farm!

You happen upon a campfire, only it's burning with a bright green flame, you suppose this is a Curse Fire Campfire? Spooky and a fire hazard out here in the wheat and corn... It seems like there's plenty of kindling, matches and a bag of strange powder next to it, you're not certain, but you recon it's enough to build another one of these things... interesting!

fabled_ wrote:I want to explore the farm!

Oh look! 4 Candy Corn! Image Do you think Clay is the one dropping all this Candy Corn?

bappledilk wrote:I want to explore the farm!

Flicka wrote:I want to explore the farm!

You happen upon a Rain Hat! It must've blown off one of the scarecrows while it was windy, fortunately it'll be great to keep you dry if it rains, so it won't go to waste!

archietime wrote:I want to explore the farm!

We're the rats! Rats rats rats rats rats rats-

You happen upon a Rain Hat! It must've blown off one of the scarecrows while it was windy, fortunately it'll be great to keep you dry if it rains, so it won't go to waste!

You've stumbled accross 10 Candy Corn! Image You're starting to wonder if Candy Corn actually grows on farms...

Last edited by Fourd on Wed Nov 23, 2022 5:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Fourd || Big Gay Sheep || He/They
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Image Image Image
Fourd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fourd » Wed Nov 23, 2022 5:44 pm

🍂 Harvest Farm Adventuring Results 22/11/2022 PT 2🍂

Zigzagoon wrote:I want to explore the farm!

You've stumbled accross 7 Candy Corn! Image You're starting to wonder if Candy Corn actually grows on farms...

Oh look! 5 Candy Corn! Image Do you think Clay is the one dropping all this Candy Corn?

Music_Lover wrote:I want to explore the farm!

You stare into the distance and notice something small and bright orange in colour laying in the soil... 6 Candy Corn! Image Well, you were expecting tiny pumpkins, but this will do.

You happen upon a campfire, only it's burning with a bright blue flame, you suppose this is a Soul Fire Campfire? Spooky and a fire hazard out here in the wheat and corn... It seems like there's plenty of kindling, matches and a bag of strange powder next to it, you're not certain, but you recon it's enough to build another one of these things... interesting!

kitsukami wrote:I want to explore the farm!

You've stumbled accross 8 Candy Corn! Image You're starting to wonder if Candy Corn actually grows on farms...

You happen upon a... Campfire? Isn't this a bit dangerous in these fields of dry crop? May as well stop and rest while you're here - seems like there's plenty of kindling and even a box of matches by it, so you could make a whole new campfire somewhere else- neat!

Rosemoon wrote:I want to explore the farm!

Image A Bouncy Spring! Woah!

You came accross a Bunch of Red Grapes! Darl's words echo in your mind. Yes, you think you will take this and put it upon your person.

You've found 5 Candy Corn! Image You should probably tuck this into your bag for future use - it might come in handy...

eonduo wrote:I want to explore the farm!

You happen upon a campfire, only it's burning with a bright green flame, you suppose this is a Curse Fire Campfire? Spooky and a fire hazard out here in the wheat and corn... It seems like there's plenty of kindling, matches and a bag of strange powder next to it, you're not certain, but you recon it's enough to build another one of these things... interesting!

You stare into the distance and notice something small and bright orange in colour laying in the soil... 1 Candy Corn! Image Well, you were expecting tiny pumpkins, but this will do.

Asternaut wrote:I want to explore the farm!

You found a... Candy Pail? Seems someone left it here...oh well, yours now!

p e p wrote:I want to explore the farm!

You've stumbled accross 4 Candy Corn! Image You're starting to wonder if Candy Corn actually grows on farms...

You've found 5 Candy Corn! Image You should probably tuck this into your bag for future use - it might come in handy...

Exile wrote:I want to explore the farm!

You've stumbled accross 9 Candy Corn! Image You're starting to wonder if Candy Corn actually grows on farms...

Nova-Moshi wrote:I want to explore the farm!

SushiBeans wrote:I want to explore the farm!

almond.milk wrote:I want to explore the farm!

You found a... Candy Pail? Seems someone left it here...oh well, yours now!

Fourd wrote:I want to explore the farm!

yutashu wrote:I want to explore the farm!

You found a Stick! Think of all the things you'll be able to do... Poke people, pretend to own a sword, hit some railings or a fence to make a funny noise, poke some more people... Y'know, the classics!

dogtreat wrote:I want to explore the farm!

styxie wrote:I want to explore the farm!

mallowpop wrote:I want to explore the farm!

You found a Stick with Marshmallow out here in the middle of nowhere! Delicious and suspicious.

You spotted a Bunch of Tomatoes! Darl's words echo in your mind. Yes, you think you will take this and put it upon your person.

You've found 2 Candy Corn! Image You should probably tuck this into your bag for future use - it might come in handy...

FaerieNova wrote:I want to explore the farm!

You've found 8 Candy Corn! Image You should probably tuck this into your bag for future use - it might come in handy...

You've stumbled accross 5 Candy Corn! Image You're starting to wonder if Candy Corn actually grows on farms...

rileyistired wrote:I want to explore the farm!

You happened upon a Bundle of Squash! Darl's words echo in your mind. Yes, you think you will take these and put them upon your person.

Exitium wrote:I want to explore the farm!

EeeeeeejDoge wrote:I want to explore the farm!

You spotted a Bunch of Tomatoes! Darl's words echo in your mind. Yes, you think you will take this and put it upon your person.

Omiyage wrote:I want to explore the farm!

SpiritWish wrote:I want to explore the farm!

And with that, adventuring is now CLOSED for maintainance! Thanks for joining in, all!
Fourd || Big Gay Sheep || He/They
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Image Image Image
Fourd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shadedk9 » Wed Nov 23, 2022 6:22 pm

i just wanted to say thank you for all the hard work put into the adventuring and event! this was so charming!

Get sillay get crazy!

Chicoon staff member!
shadedk9

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Julie_PiscesGirl » Thu Nov 24, 2022 7:00 am

Thank you very much for this adventure, I loved it! All the Cozies and Starbits are so cute! :D

Username + id: Julie_PiscesGirl 910919
Achievement being redeemed: Junior Adventurer
Proof (link explores): 1 2 3 4 5 6
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Julie_PiscesGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby almond.milk » Fri Nov 25, 2022 10:00 am

Username + id: almond.milk + 875153
Achievement being redeemed: Fall Harvest Adventurer!
Proof (link explores): here!

Username + id: almond.milk + 875153
Achievement being redeemed: Junior Adventurer
Proof (link explores): 1 2 3 4 5
xxxxxxxxxxx
𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘰ing 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬
│█ Image█│
almond.milk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Glowbringer » Fri Nov 25, 2022 10:12 am

Username + id: glowbringer + 1031711
Achievement being redeemed: junior adventurer
Proof (link explores): 1 2 3 4 5
look into the lake
shimmering like smoke

┌─────☼─────┐
lumin ★ they/them ★ adult
🖤 i l y 🖤
art shop cozies wermz
└───────────┘

ImageImage
Glowbringer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zealouzie » Mon Nov 28, 2022 6:45 am

Username + id: zealouzie 937473
Achievement being redeemed: fall harvest adventurer!
Proof (link explores): x

hi, im zealouzie
i like drawing silly littel creechurs
they/she/he
zealouzie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me