Cozies ✸ Adventuring

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: Cozies ✸ Adventuring

Postby Westsparrow » Mon Nov 21, 2022 10:42 am

I want to explore the farm!
Username + id: Westsparrow 951487
Cozie you are exploring with:
Previous explore post (if applciable): X
(22-11-20)

Call me Star or West!
She/they | Artist, writer, and musician

My pet doubles are free!

♡ My closed species characters can be found here ! (outdated)

♡ Wermz archive | ♡ Cozie archive

____Art credit @ Magnaskies

Westsparrow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cherryfreeze » Mon Nov 21, 2022 10:57 am

Username + id: Cherryfreeze - 530242
Cozie you are exploring with: Voltz! -
Previous explore post (if appliciable): xXx
(22-11-20)
ImageImageImage

If you Steal my ocs, or think its fun and quirky to steal them, I'll come steal you kneecaps as payment thanks <3
Cherryfreeze

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Glitter_Goatman » Mon Nov 21, 2022 11:10 am

Username + id: Sedan / 859449
Previous explore post (if applciable): [Here!]
(22-11-20)
Daniel
He/him
ImageImage
I don't want to set the world on fire
I just want to start
A flame in your heart
Glitter_Goatman

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Breezeyheart » Mon Nov 21, 2022 11:53 am

Username + id: Breezeyheart + 344190
Vegas
Previous explore post (if applciable): 22-11-18
(22-11-20)
Last edited by Breezeyheart on Mon Nov 21, 2022 12:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage
╭━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╮
Bri or Breezey for short if preferred.
♋ - Year of The Tiger - She/Her Pronouns.
- Fursona: Starbug the angel snowshoe siamese cat. (He was made in memory of my cat seen to right) I love many different aesthetics; video games, TV series, movies, books & collecting/art!
━━━━━━━━Links━━━━━━━━
Image Image♥My Tsuii~ ♥My Character Thread~ ~My DragonCave♥
Breezeyheart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TigTigrou » Mon Nov 21, 2022 11:55 am

Username + id: TigTigrou + 954409
Tori
Previous explore post (if applciable): 22-11-18
(22-11-20)
(6th adventure/trip)
ImageImage

╭━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╮
(Tigger + French for Tiger)
Tig or Tigrou for short if preferred.
♉ - Year of The Tiger - She/Her Pronouns
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Feathers - Crystals - Gems - Flowers - Plants - Beaches - Seashells. Animal Lover (especially cats!) - Wildlife such as deer or dolphins. Furry - Nature - Steampunk - Victorian style houses - Vincent Van Gogh. Likes watching Youtube - Gamer - Artist - Writer - Creative. Crafter - Has Perfect Pitch - Enjoys sewing, singing, drawing and reading. Loves cute themed OCs. Pastel, nature and space aesthetics are my fav. Enjoys Horror flims as well as other genres.
Musical tastes: Pop, rock 'n roll, 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, contemporary.
━━━━━━━━Links━━━━━━━━

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
TigTigrou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hjarta » Mon Nov 21, 2022 11:57 am

Username + id: hjarta 1006790
Cozie you are exploring with: Image
Previous explore post (if applciable): xxx
(22-11-20)
do your daily clicks

FROM THE RIVER TO THE SEA, PALESTINE WILL BE FREE
resistance is justified when people are occupied
IN OUR MILLIONS IN OUR BILLIONS, WE ARE ALL PALESTINIAN
hjarta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aizaka » Mon Nov 21, 2022 11:59 am

Username + id: Aizaka + 995625
Previous explore post (if appliciable): Here
(22-11-20)
Aizaka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vacant » Mon Nov 21, 2022 12:28 pm

Username + id: paro + 213343
Previous explore post (if appliciable): here
(22-11-20)
---
Vacant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hjarta » Mon Nov 21, 2022 1:39 pm

Adventuring Results!
22-11-20

please note that CS rollover is at 7pm EST until MARCH 2023 due to daylight savings.
therefore if you post after 7pm before results, you will be skipped!

_mirage_,

While wandering through the fields you find an Umbrella someone dropped! Well, finders keepers, this could definitely come in handy- it's autumn after all!

You've stumbled accross 3 Candy Corn! Image You're starting to wonder if Candy Corn actually grows on farms...

Rosemoon,

You happened upon a pile of various Gourds! Darl's words echo in your mind. Yes, you think you will take these and put them upon your person.

You've found 3 Candy Corn! Image You should probably tuck this into your bag for future use - it might come in handy...

eonduo,

You happened upon a Bundle of Squash! Darl's words echo in your mind. Yes, you think you will take these and put them upon your person.

You've found 3 Candy Corn! Image You should probably tuck this into your bag for future use - it might come in handy...

Dogboss123,

You found a pair of Welly Boots - now you can go out puddle jumping!

You've stumbled accross 3 Candy Corn! Image You're starting to wonder if Candy Corn actually grows on farms...

Omiyage,

You found a Parsnip! It's like a carrot, but not quite! Darl's words echo in your mind. Yes, you think you will take this and put it upon your person.

shadedk9,

You happen upon a... Campfire? Isn't this a bit dangerous in these fields of dry crop? May as well stop and rest while you're here - seems like there's plenty of kindling and even a box of matches by it, so you could make a whole new campfire somewhere else- neat!

Oh look! 3 Candy Corn! Image Do you think Clay is the one dropping all this Candy Corn?

shortstop,

Laying on the ground you happen upon an Autumn Edition Leaf Hampter! It's not a scarf but it’ll keep you warm!

Oh look! 3 Candy Corn! Image Do you think Clay is the one dropping all this Candy Corn?

Eevee55,

You happen upon a Rain Hat! It must've blown off one of the scarecrows while it was windy, fortunately it'll be great to keep you dry if it rains, so it won't go to waste!

You've stumbled accross 5 Candy Corn! Image You're starting to wonder if Candy Corn actually grows on farms...

chaoticaura,

You happened upon a Bundle of Squash! Darl's words echo in your mind. Yes, you think you will take these and put them upon your person.

rem sleep,

You happen upon a campfire, only it's burning with a bright green flame, you suppose this is a Curse Fire Campfire? Spooky and a fire hazard out here in the wheat and corn... It seems like there's plenty of kindling, matches and a bag of strange powder next to it, you're not certain, but you recon it's enough to build another one of these things... interesting!

You stare into the distance and notice something small and bright orange in colour laying in the soil... 3 Candy Corn! Image Well, you were expecting tiny pumpkins, but this will do.

EeeeeeejDoge,

While wandering the farm, you come accross the fence that boarders on Bob's orchard! Looks like he's picked all the fresh apples, but there are a few laying around on the ground that look... well, perhaps a little overripe. You decide to pick up some of the Rotten Apples, waste not want not! They even come with a bonus worm friend!

You've found 9 Candy Corn! Image You should probably tuck this into your bag for future use - it might come in handy...

•trance•,

Oh no! Someone dropped their comfy cosy Patchy Blanket, you better bring it with you, it's starting to get nippy and you have a feeling they're not likely to find it again!

Julie_PiscesGirl,

You find... An abundance of candy corn?!? Why all the way out here? Oh well.. you take the dusty looking candy with you in case you need a snack along the way.

You've stumbled accross 6 Candy Corn! Image You're starting to wonder if Candy Corn actually grows on farms...

undead,

You found a pair of Welly Boots - now you can go out puddle jumping!

ghostkeys,

You stumbled upon a Cabbage! Darl's words echo in your mind. Yes, you think you will take this and put it upon your person.

mallowpop,

Melsride,

You stumbled upon a Cabbage! Darl's words echo in your mind. Yes, you think you will take this and put it upon your person.

Glowbringer,

You've found 5 Candy Corn! Image You should probably tuck this into your bag for future use - it might come in handy...

dogtreat,

We're the rats! Rats rats rats rats rats rats-

Oh look! 4 Candy Corn! Image Do you think Clay is the one dropping all this Candy Corn?

appleschloss,

You happened upon a Leek! Darl's words echo in your mind. Yes, you think you will take this and put it upon your person.

Skollrous,

You happened upon a Carrot! Darl's words echo in your mind. Yes, you think you will take this and put it upon your person.

Music_Lover,

You found a Parsnip! It's like a carrot, but not quite! Darl's words echo in your mind. Yes, you think you will take this and put it upon your person.

littleminicooper,

While wandering the farm, you come accross the fence that boarders on Bob's orchard! Looks like he's picked all the fresh apples, but there are a few laying around on the ground that look... well, perhaps a little overripe. You decide to pick up some of the Rotten Apples, waste not want not! They even come with a bonus worm friend!

MarMar_Awakening,

You found a Stick with Marshmallow out here in the middle of nowhere! Delicious and suspicious.

Zigzagoon,

kitsukami,

You've found 7 Candy Corn! Image You should probably tuck this into your bag for future use - it might come in handy...

Exitium,

You found a Stick! Think of all the things you'll be able to do... Poke people, pretend to own a sword, hit some railings or a fence to make a funny noise, poke some more people... Y'know, the classics!

You've found 5 Candy Corn! Image You should probably tuck this into your bag for future use - it might come in handy...

SushiBeans,

You found... a Stick with Toasted Marshmallow?! Where on earth are these coming from, and why is this one so absolutely perfectly toasted to crispy gooey perfection?

confetti sprinkles,

You've found 7 Candy Corn! Image You should probably tuck this into your bag for future use - it might come in handy...

Fishkin,

You happen upon a... Campfire? Isn't this a bit dangerous in these fields of dry crop? May as well stop and rest while you're here - seems like there's plenty of kindling and even a box of matches by it, so you could make a whole new campfire somewhere else- neat!

AliceMorte,

You've found 10 Candy Corn! Image You should probably tuck this into your bag for future use - it might come in handy...

Zubers,

You happened upon a Carrot! Darl's words echo in your mind. Yes, you think you will take this and put it upon your person.

Flicka,

Dartist,

You bumped into a lost Starbit! Starbits are cute little Cozie kiddos that are magically forever young! This kid went adventuring through the huge Maize Maze and got a bit lost, looks like it wants to stick with you on your journey!

On your way out of the fields, your new friend finds 3 Candy Corn! Image Woah, they sure have good eyes for such a little thing!

Asternaut,

You've found 4 Candy Corn! Image You should probably tuck this into your bag for future use - it might come in handy...

p e p,

You find... An abundance of candy corn?!? Why all the way out here? Oh well.. you take the dusty looking candy with you in case you need a snack along the way.

Westsparrow,

You happen upon a Rain Hat! It must've blown off one of the scarecrows while it was windy, fortunately it'll be great to keep you dry if it rains, so it won't go to waste!

Cherryfreeze,

Sedan,

You've found 4 Candy Corn! Image You should probably tuck this into your bag for future use - it might come in handy...

Breezeyheart,

You happen upon a campfire, only it's burning with a bright green flame, you suppose this is a Curse Fire Campfire? Spooky and a fire hazard out here in the wheat and corn... It seems like there's plenty of kindling, matches and a bag of strange powder next to it, you're not certain, but you recon it's enough to build another one of these things... interesting!

You stare into the distance and notice something small and bright orange in colour laying in the soil... 3 Candy Corn! Image Well, you were expecting tiny pumpkins, but this will do.

TigTigrou,

hjarta,

Aizaka,

While wandering through the Maize Maze, you bump into a very lost looking Cozie... Wait... That's Darl's husband, Clay! You offer him directions out of the Maze and he thanks you profusely. Before heading out, he fumbles about in his pocket and pulls out an item for you as thanks...

Image A jar of Chocolate Sprinkles! Woah!

Bundled with your new item, is a small pouch of 3 Candy Corn Image from Clay! What a nice guy.
do your daily clicks

FROM THE RIVER TO THE SEA, PALESTINE WILL BE FREE
resistance is justified when people are occupied
IN OUR MILLIONS IN OUR BILLIONS, WE ARE ALL PALESTINIAN
hjarta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me