Cozies ✸ Fall Harvest Fest

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: Cozies ✸ Fall Harvest Fest

Postby internetbug » Fri Dec 02, 2022 3:48 pm

I'd Like to Buy an Item!
Username + ID: Bugluvr + 1018372
Item(s): Vampire Set
Total Spent: 15
Total I Had Before: 16
Total I Have Now: 1

xxROY | they/it
|xxtrans-masc
xart shopiiiiitrade
iiiifriends Image Image
internetbug

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rem sleep » Fri Dec 02, 2022 3:54 pm

🍲I Want to Cook Some Soup!🍲
Username: rem sleep
3 Ingredients + Links: x1 green grapes, x1 potatoes, x1 turnip
Stick + Link: x1 stick
Candy Corn Before: 73
Candy Corn After: 71
Date: dec 1

Username: rem sleep
3 Ingredients + Links: x1 pear, x1 tomatoes, x1 broccoli
Stick + Link: x1 stick
Candy Corn Before: 71
Candy Corn After: 69
Date: dec 1
♥ ♥ ♥
rem sleep - they / them
nocturnal artist, socially awkward
♥ ♥ ♥
umasstorkies
closed species bank
♥ ♥ ♥

rem sleep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby internetbug » Fri Dec 02, 2022 4:09 pm

I am redeeming an achievement!
Username + id: Bugluvr + 1018372
Achievement being redeemed: Amateur Farmer
Proof (All links to posts where appropriate): X

xxROY | they/it
|xxtrans-masc
xart shopiiiiitrade
iiiifriends Image Image
internetbug

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fourd » Fri Dec 02, 2022 9:18 pm

🍲Soup Rolls 01/12/2022 PT 1🍲

NOTE! YOU MAY NOW ROLL UP TO 4 TIMES A DAY UNTIL THE END OF MONDAY THE 5TH OF DECEMBER!

a_dreemurr wrote:🍲I Want to Cook Some Soup!🍲
You offer the ingredients to Guy and he takes them in his paws before expertly dicing them and placing them in the pot. You then hand him the stick, which he carefully throws under the pot onto the burning fire. His big ladle in hand, he begins stirring - a look of concern, no, FEAR on his face as he stirs the steaming pot... Suddenly, it begins to bubble more vigorously than you would have expected, and Guy begins to visibly panic. WHOOSH! From the pot of soup bursts... a Soup Cozie! It writhes around on the floor in a hot puddle of soup before standing up and grinning at you. Guy is hyperventilating and muttering something about this happening all the time. You don't care - you just got yourself a new friend!

You offer the ingredients to Guy and he takes them in his paws before expertly dicing them and placing them in the pot. You then hand him the stick, which he carefully throws under the pot onto the burning fire. His big ladle in hand, he begins stirring - a look of concern, no, FEAR on his face as he stirs the steaming pot. He turns with a nervous hurry and grabs a bowl, then slowly and ever so cautiously ladles out enough soup to fill the bowl. You received a Bowl of Spiced Squash Soup! Fresh, hot and delicious! A look of relief overcomes Guy and he sighs deeply, but you don’t think too much about it – you just got some soup!

shadedk9 wrote:🍲I Want to Cook Some Soup!🍲
You offer the ingredients to Guy and he takes them in his paws before expertly dicing them and placing them in the pot. You then hand him the stick, which he carefully throws under the pot onto the burning fire. His big ladle in hand, he begins stirring - a look of concern, no, FEAR on his face as he stirs the steaming pot. He turns with a nervous hurry and grabs a bowl, then slowly and ever so cautiously ladles out enough soup to fill the bowl. You received a Bowl of French Onion Soup! Fresh, hot and delicious! A look of relief overcomes Guy and he sighs deeply, but you don’t think too much about it – you just got some soup!

You offer the ingredients to Guy and he takes them in his paws before expertly dicing them and placing them in the pot. You then hand him the stick, which he carefully throws under the pot onto the burning fire. His big ladle in hand, he begins stirring - a look of concern, no, FEAR on his face as he stirs the steaming pot. He turns with a nervous hurry and grabs a bowl, then slowly and ever so cautiously ladles out enough soup to fill the bowl. You received a Bowl of Spiced Squash Soup! Fresh, hot and delicious! A look of relief overcomes Guy and he sighs deeply, but you don’t think too much about it – you just got some soup!

Exile wrote:🍲I Want to Cook Some Soup!🍲
You offer the ingredients to Guy and he takes them in his paws before expertly dicing them and placing them in the pot. You then hand him the stick, which he carefully throws under the pot onto the burning fire. His big ladle in hand, he begins stirring - a look of concern, no, FEAR on his face as he stirs the steaming pot. He turns with a nervous hurry and grabs a bowl, then slowly and ever so cautiously ladles out enough soup to fill the bowl. You received a Bowl of Vegetable Medley Soup! Fresh, hot and delicious! A look of relief overcomes Guy and he sighs deeply, but you don’t think too much about it – you just got some soup!

You offer the ingredients to Guy and he takes them in his paws before expertly dicing them and placing them in the pot. You then hand him the stick, which he carefully throws under the pot onto the burning fire. His big ladle in hand, he begins stirring - a look of concern, no, FEAR on his face as he stirs the steaming pot. He turns with a nervous hurry and grabs a bowl, then slowly and ever so cautiously ladles out enough soup to fill the bowl. You received a Bowl of French Onion Soup! Fresh, hot and delicious! A look of relief overcomes Guy and he sighs deeply, but you don’t think too much about it – you just got some soup!

Music_Lover wrote:🍲I Want to Cook Some Soup!🍲
You offer the ingredients to Guy and he takes them in his paws before expertly dicing them and placing them in the pot. You then hand him the stick, which he carefully throws under the pot onto the burning fire. His big ladle in hand, he begins stirring - a look of concern, no, FEAR on his face as he stirs the steaming pot. He turns with a nervous hurry and grabs a bowl, then slowly and ever so cautiously ladles out enough soup to fill the bowl. You received a Bowl of Chunky Turnip and Cabbage Soup! Fresh, hot and delicious! A look of relief overcomes Guy and he sighs deeply, but you don’t think too much about it – you just got some soup!

You offer the ingredients to Guy and he takes them in his paws before expertly dicing them and placing them in the pot. You then hand him the stick, which he carefully throws under the pot onto the burning fire. His big ladle in hand, he begins stirring - a look of concern, no, FEAR on his face as he stirs the steaming pot. He turns with a nervous hurry and grabs a bowl, then slowly and ever so cautiously ladles out enough soup to fill the bowl. You received a Bowl of Broccoli Apple Soup! Fresh, hot and delicious! A look of relief overcomes Guy and he sighs deeply, but you don’t think too much about it – you just got some soup!

Dogboss123 wrote:🍲I Want to Cook Some Soup!🍲
You offer the ingredients to Guy and he takes them in his paws before expertly dicing them and placing them in the pot. You then hand him the stick, which he carefully throws under the pot onto the burning fire. His big ladle in hand, he begins stirring - a look of concern, no, FEAR on his face as he stirs the steaming pot... Suddenly, it begins to bubble more vigorously than you would have expected, and Guy begins to visibly panic. WHOOSH! From the pot of soup bursts... a Soup Cozie! It writhes around on the floor in a hot puddle of soup before standing up and grinning at you. Guy is hyperventilating and muttering something about this happening all the time. You don't care - you just got yourself a new friend!

You offer the ingredients to Guy and he takes them in his paws before expertly dicing them and placing them in the pot. You then hand him the stick, which he carefully throws under the pot onto the burning fire. His big ladle in hand, he begins stirring - a look of concern, no, FEAR on his face as he stirs the steaming pot. He turns with a nervous hurry and grabs a bowl, then slowly and ever so cautiously ladles out enough soup to fill the bowl. You received a Bowl of Cream of Tomato Soup! Fresh, hot and delicious! A look of relief overcomes Guy and he sighs deeply, but you don’t think too much about it – you just got some soup!

appleschloss wrote:🍲I Want to Cook Some Soup!🍲

Unilluminate wrote:🍲I Want to Cook Some Soup!🍲

You offer the ingredients to Guy and he takes them in his paws before expertly dicing them and placing them in the pot. You then hand him the stick, which he carefully throws under the pot onto the burning fire. His big ladle in hand, he begins stirring - a look of concern, no, FEAR on his face as he stirs the steaming pot. He turns with a nervous hurry and grabs a bowl, then slowly and ever so cautiously ladles out enough soup to fill the bowl. You received a Bowl of Corn Chowder! Fresh, hot and delicious! A look of relief overcomes Guy and he sighs deeply, but you don’t think too much about it – you just got some soup!

•m• wrote:🍲I Want to Cook Some Soup!🍲
You offer the ingredients to Guy and he takes them in his paws before expertly dicing them and placing them in the pot. You then hand him the stick, which he carefully throws under the pot onto the burning fire. His big ladle in hand, he begins stirring - a look of concern, no, FEAR on his face as he stirs the steaming pot. He turns with a nervous hurry and grabs a bowl, then slowly and ever so cautiously ladles out enough soup to fill the bowl. You received a Bowl of Cream of Tomato Soup! Fresh, hot and delicious! A look of relief overcomes Guy and he sighs deeply, but you don’t think too much about it – you just got some soup!

You offer the ingredients to Guy and he takes them in his paws before expertly dicing them and placing them in the pot. You then hand him the stick, which he carefully throws under the pot onto the burning fire. His big ladle in hand, he begins stirring - a look of concern, no, FEAR on his face as he stirs the steaming pot. He turns with a nervous hurry and grabs a bowl, then slowly and ever so cautiously ladles out enough soup to fill the bowl. You received a Bowl of Souper Green Soup! Fresh, hot and delicious! A look of relief overcomes Guy and he sighs deeply, but you don’t think too much about it – you just got some soup!

Breezeyheart wrote:🍲I Want to Cook Some Soup!🍲
You offer the ingredients to Guy and he takes them in his paws before expertly dicing them and placing them in the pot. You then hand him the stick, which he carefully throws under the pot onto the burning fire. His big ladle in hand, he begins stirring - a look of concern, no, FEAR on his face as he stirs the steaming pot. He turns with a nervous hurry and grabs a bowl, then slowly and ever so cautiously ladles out enough soup to fill the bowl. You received a Bowl of Souper Green Soup! Fresh, hot and delicious! A look of relief overcomes Guy and he sighs deeply, but you don’t think too much about it – you just got some soup!

You offer the ingredients to Guy and he takes them in his paws before expertly dicing them and placing them in the pot. You then hand him the stick, which he carefully throws under the pot onto the burning fire. His big ladle in hand, he begins stirring - a look of concern, no, FEAR on his face as he stirs the steaming pot. He turns with a nervous hurry and grabs a bowl, then slowly and ever so cautiously ladles out enough soup to fill the bowl. You received a Bowl of Pear and Stilton Soup! Fresh, hot and delicious! A look of relief overcomes Guy and he sighs deeply, but you don’t think too much about it – you just got some soup!

Julie_PiscesGirl wrote:🍲I Want to Cook Some Soup!🍲
You offer the ingredients to Guy and he takes them in his paws before expertly dicing them and placing them in the pot. You then hand him the stick, which he carefully throws under the pot onto the burning fire. His big ladle in hand, he begins stirring - a look of concern, no, FEAR on his face as he stirs the steaming pot. He turns with a nervous hurry and grabs a bowl, then slowly and ever so cautiously ladles out enough soup to fill the bowl. You received a Bowl of Corn Chowder! Fresh, hot and delicious! A look of relief overcomes Guy and he sighs deeply, but you don’t think too much about it – you just got some soup!

TigTigrou wrote:🍲I Want to Cook Some Soup!🍲
You offer the ingredients to Guy and he takes them in his paws before expertly dicing them and placing them in the pot. You then hand him the stick, which he carefully throws under the pot onto the burning fire. His big ladle in hand, he begins stirring - a look of concern, no, FEAR on his face as he stirs the steaming pot. He turns with a nervous hurry and grabs a bowl, then slowly and ever so cautiously ladles out enough soup to fill the bowl. You received a Bowl of Pear and Stilton Soup! Fresh, hot and delicious! A look of relief overcomes Guy and he sighs deeply, but you don’t think too much about it – you just got some soup!

Melsride wrote:🍲I Want to Cook Some Soup!🍲

JoyfulRam wrote:🍲I Want to Cook Some Soup!🍲

Fishkin wrote:🍲I Want to Cook Some Soup!🍲
You offer the ingredients to Guy and he takes them in his paws before expertly dicing them and placing them in the pot. You then hand him the stick, which he carefully throws under the pot onto the burning fire. His big ladle in hand, he begins stirring - a look of concern, no, FEAR on his face as he stirs the steaming pot. He turns with a nervous hurry and grabs a bowl, then slowly and ever so cautiously ladles out enough soup to fill the bowl. You received a Bowl of Broccoli Apple Soup! Fresh, hot and delicious! A look of relief overcomes Guy and he sighs deeply, but you don’t think too much about it – you just got some soup!

dragoness129 wrote:🍲I Want to Cook Some Soup!🍲
You offer the ingredients to Guy and he takes them in his paws before expertly dicing them and placing them in the pot. You then hand him the stick, which he carefully throws under the pot onto the burning fire. His big ladle in hand, he begins stirring - a look of concern, no, FEAR on his face as he stirs the steaming pot. He turns with a nervous hurry and grabs a bowl, then slowly and ever so cautiously ladles out enough soup to fill the bowl. You received a Bowl of Chunky Turnip and Cabbage Soup! Fresh, hot and delicious! A look of relief overcomes Guy and he sighs deeply, but you don’t think too much about it – you just got some soup!

CountingCrows wrote:🍲I Want to Cook Some Soup!🍲

You offer the ingredients to Guy and he takes them in his paws before expertly dicing them and placing them in the pot. You then hand him the stick, which he carefully throws under the pot onto the burning fire. His big ladle in hand, he begins stirring - a look of concern, no, FEAR on his face as he stirs the steaming pot. He turns with a nervous hurry and grabs a bowl, then slowly and ever so cautiously ladles out enough soup to fill the bowl. You received a Bowl of Vegetable Medley Soup! Fresh, hot and delicious! A look of relief overcomes Guy and he sighs deeply, but you don’t think too much about it – you just got some soup!

wafflefalaffle wrote:🍲I Want to Cook Some Soup!🍲

AliceMorte wrote:🍲I Want to Cook Some Soup!🍲

Last edited by Fourd on Fri Dec 02, 2022 9:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fourd || Big Gay Sheep || He/They
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Image Image Image
Fourd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fourd » Fri Dec 02, 2022 9:19 pm

🍲Soup Rolls 01/12/2022 PT 2🍲

NOTE! YOU MAY NOW ROLL UP TO 4 TIMES A DAY UNTIL THE END OF MONDAY THE 5TH OF DECEMBER!

Glowbringer wrote:🍲I Want to Cook Some Soup!🍲
You offer the ingredients to Guy and he takes them in his paws before expertly dicing them and placing them in the pot. You then hand him the stick, which he carefully throws under the pot onto the burning fire. His big ladle in hand, he begins stirring - a look of concern, no, FEAR on his face as he stirs the steaming pot. He turns with a nervous hurry and grabs a bowl, then slowly and ever so cautiously ladles out enough soup to fill the bowl. You received a Bowl of Carrot, Parsnip and Coriander Soup! Fresh, hot and delicious! A look of relief overcomes Guy and he sighs deeply, but you don’t think too much about it – you just got some soup!

Paro wrote:🍲I Want to Cook Some Soup!🍲

kemichan wrote:🍲I Want to Cook Some Soup!🍲

chaoticaura wrote:🍲I Want to Cook Some Soup!🍲

Nova-Moshi wrote:🍲I Want to Cook Some Soup!🍲

yutashu wrote:🍲I Want to Cook Some Soup!🍲

ghostkeys wrote:🍲I Want to Cook Some Soup!🍲

Westsparrow wrote:🍲I Want to Cook Some Soup!🍲

_mirage_ wrote:🍲I Want to Cook Some Soup!🍲

mallowpop wrote:🍲I Want to Cook Some Soup!🍲

fabled_ wrote:🍲I Want to Cook Some Soup!🍲

Exitium wrote:🍲I Want to Cook Some Soup!🍲

BethRAWR wrote:🍲I Want to Cook Some Soup!🍲

BPlusSupernova wrote:🍲I Want to Cook Some Soup!🍲

komoreika wrote:🍲I Want to Cook Some Soup!🍲
You offer the ingredients to Guy and he takes them in his paws before expertly dicing them and placing them in the pot. You then hand him the stick, which he carefully throws under the pot onto the burning fire. His big ladle in hand, he begins stirring - a look of concern, no, FEAR on his face as he stirs the steaming pot. He turns with a nervous hurry and grabs a bowl, then slowly and ever so cautiously ladles out enough soup to fill the bowl. You received a Bowl of Carrot, Parsnip and Coriander Soup! Fresh, hot and delicious! A look of relief overcomes Guy and he sighs deeply, but you don’t think too much about it – you just got some soup!

Bugluvr wrote:🍲I Want to Cook Some Soup!🍲

MarMar_Awakening wrote:🍲I Want to Cook Some Soup!🍲

You offer the ingredients to Guy and he takes them in his paws before expertly dicing them and placing them in the pot. You then hand him the stick, which he carefully throws under the pot onto the burning fire. His big ladle in hand, he begins stirring - a look of concern, no, FEAR on his face as he stirs the steaming pot... There's a loud blubbing sound as Guy panics, his ladel not stirring as smoothly as it was before- as if something had grabbed hold of it. Guy frantically stirrs harder, hoping to dislodge whatever could possibly have a grasp on his ladel, when suddenly, up the handle of the spoon and past the surface of the soup crawls a soup soaked gremlin of a creature... Wait... Is that a Soup Soaked Horatio?! Guy seems to be panicking even more now, repeating something under his breath about this 'being new' and maybe 'getting worse', but you're really a bit too distracted by this funny little creature that just hopped out of the soup pot to think too much about it.

Lunexiii wrote:🍲I Want to Cook Some Soup!🍲

rem sleep wrote:🍲I Want to Cook Some Soup!🍲
You offer the ingredients to Guy and he takes them in his paws before expertly dicing them and placing them in the pot. You then hand him the stick, which he carefully throws under the pot onto the burning fire. His big ladle in hand, he begins stirring - a look of concern, no, FEAR on his face as he stirs the steaming pot... There's a loud blubbing sound as Guy panics, his ladel not stirring as smoothly as it was before- as if something had grabbed hold of it. Guy frantically stirrs harder, hoping to dislodge whatever could possibly have a grasp on his ladel, when suddenly, up the handle of the spoon and past the surface of the soup crawls a soup soaked gremlin of a creature... Wait... Is that a Soup Soaked Horatio?! Guy seems to be panicking even more now, repeating something under his breath about this 'being new' and maybe 'getting worse', but you're really a bit too distracted by this funny little creature that just hopped out of the soup pot to think too much about it.

Fourd || Big Gay Sheep || He/They
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Image Image Image
Fourd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chaoticaura » Fri Dec 02, 2022 9:21 pm

🍲I Want to Buy from the Soup Store!🍲
Username: chaoticaura
Item Name(s) & Quantities:Red Apple x6, Red Grapes x6 & Stick x4
Total Cost: 16 Candy Corn
Candy Corn Before Purchase: 76
Candy Corn After Purchase: 60

3 Ingredients + Links: 3 Red Apples (above)
Stick + Link: Stick (above)
Candy Corn Before: 60
Candy Corn After: 58
Date: December 2

3 Ingredients + Links: 3 Red Grapes (above)
Candy Corn Before: 58
Candy Corn After: 56
3 Ingredients + Links: 3 Red Apples (above)
Candy Corn Before: 56
Candy Corn After: 54

3 Ingredients + Links: 3 Red Grapes (above)
Candy Corn Before: 54
Candy Corn After: 52
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
‎ ‏‏‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎ ‎ ‏‏ ‎ ‎ 𝕾𝖔 𝖜𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖎𝖋 𝕴’𝖒 𝖈𝖗𝖆𝖟𝖞,

‎ ‏‏‎ ‎ ‎ ‏ ‎ ‎ ‏‏ ‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎ ‎ 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓫𝓮𝓼𝓽 𝓹𝓮𝓸𝓹𝓵𝓮 𝓪𝓻𝓮 ♡
‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎‎ ‏‏‎꒷꒦︶ ︶ ‎︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶ ︶ ︶꒦꒷

‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎‎ ‏‏‎ ‎ ♡ aura | she/her | artist ♡ ‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
chaoticaura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sev.en » Fri Dec 02, 2022 9:50 pm

Username: •trance•
Item Name(s) & Quantities:
🠶 stick x4
Total Cost: 4
Candy Corn Before Purchase: 40
Candy Corn After Purchase: 36

3 Ingredients + Links: Bundle O' Squash, Carrot, Bundle O' Squash
Stick + Link: 🡅
Candy Corn Before: 36
Candy Corn After: 34
Date: dec 2

3 Ingredients + Links: Gourds, Bundle of Squash, Carrot
Candy Corn Before: 34
Candy Corn After: 32

3 Ingredients + Links: Carrot, Parsnip, Bundle O' Squash
Candy Corn Before: 32
Candy Corn After: 30

3 Ingredients + Links: Cabbage, Red Apples & Green Apples
Candy Corn Before: 30
Candy Corn After: 28
Last edited by sev.en on Fri Dec 02, 2022 11:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

˗ˏˋ seven ⋅•⋅ she/her ⋅•⋅ tired ´ˎ˗
╔⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤╗
trade and dm friendly
general helper for Image !
sharing a brain cell with my wife
╚⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤╝
sev.en

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JoyfulRam » Fri Dec 02, 2022 10:44 pm

Username:JoyfulRam
Item Name(s) & Quantities: 4x sticks (4) Green applesx2 potatoesx2 pearsx2 red grapesx2 (8cc)
Total Cost:12 cc
Candy Corn Before Purchase:64
Candy Corn After Purchase:52

Username:
3 Ingredients + Links:cabbage,leek,red grapes (grapes above) (others: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4798516&p=140208171&hilit=JoyfulRam#p140208171 )
Stick + Link:stick above
Candy Corn Before:52
Candy Corn After:50
Date: 12/2

Username:
3 Ingredients + Links: cabbage,leek,red grapes (grapes above) (Others: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4798516&p=140208171&hilit=JoyfulRam#p140208171 )
Candy Corn Before:50
Candy Corn After:48

Username:
3 Ingredients + Links:Green apples potatoes pears (above)
Candy Corn Before:48
Candy Corn After:46

Username:
3 Ingredients + Links:Green apples potatoes pears (above)
Candy Corn Before:46
Candy Corn After:44
ImageImageJoy/RamImageImage
she/they

cozies
moosems
sweetens
ꜱʜᴡᴀʙᴀᴅɪ - ᴛɪʀᴇᴅ ᴏꜰ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ꜰɪɴᴇ
-ImageImage
ImageImageImage
Image Image
JoyfulRam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Julie_PiscesGirl » Fri Dec 02, 2022 11:10 pm

Username: Julie_PiscesGirl
Item Name(s) & Quantities: Carrot x1, Cabage x1, Green Apples x2, Green Grapes x1, Onion x1, Stick x2
Total Cost: 8 Candy Corns
Candy Corn Before Purchase: 47
Candy Corn After Purchase: 39

3 Ingredients + Links: Green Apples x2, Green Grapes x1
Stick + Link: Stick and ingredients purchased above
Candy Corn Before: 39
Candy Corn After: 37
Date: Dec 2