Cozies ✸ Fall Harvest Fest

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: Cozies ✸ Fall Harvest Fest

Postby yandere » Sun Dec 04, 2022 1:05 pm

🍲I Want to Buy from the Soup Store!🍲
Username: yandere
Item Name(s) & Quantities: red apples x3, tomatoes x6, gourds x3, stick x4
Total Cost: 4
Candy Corn Before Purchase: 30
Candy Corn After Purchase: 14

🍲I Want to Cook Some Soup!🍲
3 Ingredients + Links: red apples x3, above!
Stick + Link: stick x1, above!
Candy Corn Before: 14
Candy Corn After: 12
Date: 12/3

3 Ingredients + Links: tomatoes x3, above!
Candy Corn Before: 12
Candy Corn After: 10

3 Ingredients + Links: tomatoes x3, above!
Candy Corn Before: 10
Candy Corn After: 8

3 Ingredients + Links: gourds x3, above!
Candy Corn Before: 8
Candy Corn After: 6

hi im chlo!

૮₍ ˃ ⤙ ˂ ₎ა

oooImage
yandere

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby internetbug » Sun Dec 04, 2022 1:13 pm

Username: Bugluvr
3 Ingredients + Links: Potato / Parsnip / Green Grapes
Stick + Link: X1 Stick
Candy Corn Before: 16
Candy Corn After: 14

Username: Bugluvr
3 Ingredients + Links:Corn / Red Grape / Carrot
Stick + Link: X1 Stick
Candy Corn Before: 14
Candy Corn After: 12

I'd Like to Buy an Item!
Username + ID: Bugluvr + 1018372
Item(s): Witch Hat
Total Spent: 5
Total I Had Before: 12
Total I Have Now: 7

xxROY | they/it
|xxtrans-masc
xart shopiiiiitrade
iiiifriends Image Image
internetbug

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby appleschloss » Sun Dec 04, 2022 1:45 pm

Username: appleschloss
Item Name(s) & Quantities: 6x broccoli, 4x sticks, 6x leeks
Total Cost: 16
Candy Corn Before Purchase: 103
Candy Corn After Purchase: 87

Username: appleschloss 42156
3 Ingredients + Links: 3x broccoli
Stick + Link: (sticks above)
Candy Corn Before: 87
Candy Corn After: 85
Date: 12-03-22

3 Ingredients + Links: 3x leeks
Candy Corn Before: 85
Candy Corn After: 83

3 Ingredients + Links: 3x broccoli
Candy Corn Before: 83
Candy Corn After: 81

3 Ingredients + Links: 3x leeks
Candy Corn Before: 81
Candy Corn After: 79

╭───────∘°°∘───────╮
sʜᴇ⋆ʜᴇʀ​​​​​​​​​​ ᴘᴀɴ⋆ᴀᴄᴇ ᴀᴅᴜʟᴛ​​​​​
⋆ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛᴏ ᴛʀᴀᴅᴇ :)
╰───────°∘∘°───────╯

Image Image Image

ImageImage

Image..Image
╔⏤⏤⏤ 𝑪𝒍𝒊𝒄𝒌𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒆𝒔 ⏤⏤⏤╗
Image Image
╚⏤⏤⏤ °•. ✿ .•° ⏤⏤⏤╝
appleschloss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dragoness129 » Sun Dec 04, 2022 4:08 pm

Username: dragoness129
Item Name(s) & Quantities:
Curse Fire Campfire x1 [10cc]
Ghost Fire Campfire x1 [10cc]
Soul Fire Campfire x1 [10cc]
Total Cost: 30
Candy Corn Before Purchase: 102
Candy Corn After Purchase: 72cc

I'd Like to Buy an Item!
Username + ID: dragoness129 + 3218
Item(s):
Witch Hat x2 [5cc]
Angel Costume x1 [10cc]
Devil Costume x1 [10cc]
Pumpkin Spice Latte x2 [5cc]
Candy Pail x2 [1cc]
Total Spent: 42
Total I Had Before: 72 cc
Total I Have Now: 30 cc

I am redeeming an achievement!
Username + id: dragoness129 + 3218
Achievement being redeemed: I'm At Soup!
Reward: Achievement + 500 Image
Proof (All links to posts where appropriate): Here

Achievement being redeemed: It's Alive!
Reward: Achievement + 1250 Image
Proof (All links to posts where appropriate): Here

Achievement being redeemed: Warm on the Inside
Reward: Achievement + 1500 Image
Proof (All links to posts where appropriate):
Bowl of Souper Green Soup
Bowl of French Onion Soup

Bowl of Spiced Squash Soup
Bowl of Cream of Tomato Soup
Bowl of Pear and Stilton Soup

Bowl of Corn Chowder
Bowl of Chunky Turnip and Cabbage Soup
Bowl of Carrot, Parsnip and Coriander Soup

Bowl of Vegetable Medley Soup
Bowl of Broccoli Apple Soup
dragoness129

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hjarta » Sun Dec 04, 2022 4:51 pm

Username: hjarta
Item Name(s) & Quantities: cabbage x1, onion x1, red grapes x1, pear x1, leek x1
Total Cost: 5 candy corn
Candy Corn Before Purchase: 54
Candy Corn After Purchase: 49
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3 Ingredients + Links:
    cabbage + pear above
    corn
Stick + Link:
Candy Corn Before: 49
Candy Corn After: 47
Date: dec 3rd
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3 Ingredients + Links:
Stick + Link:
Candy Corn Before: 47
Candy Corn After: 45
3 Ingredients + Links:
Stick + Link:
Candy Corn Before: 45
Candy Corn After: 43
3 Ingredients + Links:
Stick + Link:
    stick
    i now have 2 sticks remaining
Candy Corn Before: 43
Candy Corn After: 42
do your daily clicks

FROM THE RIVER TO THE SEA, PALESTINE WILL BE FREE
resistance is justified when people are occupied
IN OUR MILLIONS IN OUR BILLIONS, WE ARE ALL PALESTINIAN
hjarta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CountingCrows » Sun Dec 04, 2022 5:33 pm

Username: CountingCrows
Item Name(s) & Quantities: carrot x12, stick x4
Total Cost: 16
Candy Corn Before Purchase: 25
Candy Corn After Purchase: 9

3 Ingredients + Links: carrot x3, above
Stick + Link: stick x1, above
Candy Corn Before: 9
Candy Corn After: 7
Date: Dec 3

Candy Corn Before: 7
Candy Corn After: 5

Candy Corn Before: 5
Candy Corn After: 3

Candy Corn Before: 3
Candy Corn After: 1
Last edited by CountingCrows on Sun Dec 04, 2022 5:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
✦call me vova or crow✦
✦xe/xem✦
✦libra✦
✦entp✦

ImageImageImageImageImage
CountingCrows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CountingCrows » Sun Dec 04, 2022 5:35 pm

Username + id: CountingCrows- 1021609
Achievement being redeemed: “I’m At Soup”
Proof (All links to posts where appropriate): Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4798516&p=140255611&hilit=CountingCrows#p140255614
✦call me vova or crow✦
✦xe/xem✦
✦libra✦
✦entp✦

CountingCrows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fourd » Sun Dec 04, 2022 5:38 pm

🍲Soup Rolls 03/12/2022 PT 1🍲

REMINDER! YOU MAY NOW ROLL UP TO 4 TIMES A DAY UNTIL THE END OF MONDAY THE 5TH OF DECEMBER!

a_dreemurr wrote:🍲I Want to Cook Some Soup!🍲
You offer the ingredients to Guy and he takes them in his paws before expertly dicing them and placing them in the pot. You then hand him the stick, which he carefully throws under the pot onto the burning fire. His big ladle in hand, he begins stirring - a look of concern, no, FEAR on his face as he stirs the steaming pot. He turns with a nervous hurry and grabs a bowl, then slowly and ever so cautiously ladles out enough soup to fill the bowl. You received a Bowl of Spiced Squash Soup! Fresh, hot and delicious! A look of relief overcomes Guy and he sighs deeply, but you don’t think too much about it – you just got some soup!

You offer the ingredients to Guy and he takes them in his paws before expertly dicing them and placing them in the pot. You then hand him the stick, which he carefully throws under the pot onto the burning fire. His big ladle in hand, he begins stirring - a look of concern, no, FEAR on his face as he stirs the steaming pot. He turns with a nervous hurry and grabs a bowl, then slowly and ever so cautiously ladles out enough soup to fill the bowl. You received a Bowl of Broccoli Apple Soup! Fresh, hot and delicious! A look of relief overcomes Guy and he sighs deeply, but you don’t think too much about it – you just got some soup!

You offer the ingredients to Guy and he takes them in his paws before expertly dicing them and placing them in the pot. You then hand him the stick, which he carefully throws under the pot onto the burning fire. His big ladle in hand, he begins stirring - a look of concern, no, FEAR on his face as he stirs the steaming pot. He turns with a nervous hurry and grabs a bowl, then slowly and ever so cautiously ladles out enough soup to fill the bowl. You received a Bowl of Cream of Tomato Soup! Fresh, hot and delicious! A look of relief overcomes Guy and he sighs deeply, but you don’t think too much about it – you just got some soup!

You offer the ingredients to Guy and he takes them in his paws before expertly dicing them and placing them in the pot. You then hand him the stick, which he carefully throws under the pot onto the burning fire. His big ladle in hand, he begins stirring - a look of concern, no, FEAR on his face as he stirs the steaming pot. He turns with a nervous hurry and grabs a bowl, then slowly and ever so cautiously ladles out enough soup to fill the bowl. You received a Bowl of French Onion Soup! Fresh, hot and delicious! A look of relief overcomes Guy and he sighs deeply, but you don’t think too much about it – you just got some soup!

chaoticaura wrote:🍲I Want to Cook Some Soup!🍲
You offer the ingredients to Guy and he takes them in his paws before expertly dicing them and placing them in the pot. You then hand him the stick, which he carefully throws under the pot onto the burning fire. His big ladle in hand, he begins stirring - a look of concern, no, FEAR on his face as he stirs the steaming pot. He turns with a nervous hurry and grabs a bowl, then slowly and ever so cautiously ladles out enough soup to fill the bowl. You received a Bowl of Souper Green Soup! Fresh, hot and delicious! A look of relief overcomes Guy and he sighs deeply, but you don’t think too much about it – you just got some soup!

You offer the ingredients to Guy and he takes them in his paws before expertly dicing them and placing them in the pot. You then hand him the stick, which he carefully throws under the pot onto the burning fire. His big ladle in hand, he begins stirring - a look of concern, no, FEAR on his face as he stirs the steaming pot. He turns with a nervous hurry and grabs a bowl, then slowly and ever so cautiously ladles out enough soup to fill the bowl. You received a Bowl of Cream of Tomato Soup! Fresh, hot and delicious! A look of relief overcomes Guy and he sighs deeply, but you don’t think too much about it – you just got some soup!

You offer the ingredients to Guy and he takes them in his paws before expertly dicing them and placing them in the pot. You then hand him the stick, which he carefully throws under the pot onto the burning fire. His big ladle in hand, he begins stirring - a look of concern, no, FEAR on his face as he stirs the steaming pot. He turns with a nervous hurry and grabs a bowl, then slowly and ever so cautiously ladles out enough soup to fill the bowl. You received a Bowl of Broccoli Apple Soup! Fresh, hot and delicious! A look of relief overcomes Guy and he sighs deeply, but you don’t think too much about it – you just got some soup!

You offer the ingredients to Guy and he takes them in his paws before expertly dicing them and placing them in the pot. You then hand him the stick, which he carefully throws under the pot onto the burning fire. His big ladle in hand, he begins stirring - a look of concern, no, FEAR on his face as he stirs the steaming pot. He turns with a nervous hurry and grabs a bowl, then slowly and ever so cautiously ladles out enough soup to fill the bowl. You received a Bowl of Pear and Stilton Soup! Fresh, hot and delicious! A look of relief overcomes Guy and he sighs deeply, but you don’t think too much about it – you just got some soup!

Unilluminate wrote:🍲I Want to Cook Some Soup!🍲
You offer the ingredients to Guy and he takes them in his paws before expertly dicing them and placing them in the pot. You then hand him the stick, which he carefully throws under the pot onto the burning fire. His big ladle in hand, he begins stirring - a look of concern, no, FEAR on his face as he stirs the steaming pot... Suddenly, it begins to bubble more vigorously than you would have expected, and Guy begins to visibly panic. WHOOSH! From the pot of soup bursts... a Soup Cozie! It writhes around on the floor in a hot puddle of soup before standing up and grinning at you. Guy is hyperventilating and muttering something about this happening all the time. You don't care - you just got yourself a new friend!

You offer the ingredients to Guy and he takes them in his paws before expertly dicing them and placing them in the pot. You then hand him the stick, which he carefully throws under the pot onto the burning fire. His big ladle in hand, he begins stirring - a look of concern, no, FEAR on his face as he stirs the steaming pot. He turns with a nervous hurry and grabs a bowl, then slowly and ever so cautiously ladles out enough soup to fill the bowl. You received a Bowl of French Onion Soup! Fresh, hot and delicious! A look of relief overcomes Guy and he sighs deeply, but you don’t think too much about it – you just got some soup!

You offer the ingredients to Guy and he takes them in his paws before expertly dicing them and placing them in the pot. You then hand him the stick, which he carefully throws under the pot onto the burning fire. His big ladle in hand, he begins stirring - a look of concern, no, FEAR on his face as he stirs the steaming pot... There's a loud blubbing sound as Guy panics, his ladel not stirring as smoothly as it was before- as if something had grabbed hold of it. Guy frantically stirrs harder, hoping to dislodge whatever could possibly have a grasp on his ladel, when suddenly, up the handle of the spoon and past the surface of the soup crawls a soup soaked gremlin of a creature... Wait... Is that a Soup Soaked Horatio?! Guy seems to be panicking even more now, repeating something under his breath about this 'being new' and maybe 'getting worse', but you're really a bit too distracted by this funny little creature that just hopped out of the soup pot to think too much about it.

Dogboss123 wrote:🍲I Want to Cook Some Soup!🍲
You offer the ingredients to Guy and he takes them in his paws before expertly dicing them and placing them in the pot. You then hand him the stick, which he carefully throws under the pot onto the burning fire. His big ladle in hand, he begins stirring - a look of concern, no, FEAR on his face as he stirs the steaming pot. He turns with a nervous hurry and grabs a bowl, then slowly and ever so cautiously ladles out enough soup to fill the bowl. You received a Bowl of Carrot, Parsnip and Coriander Soup! Fresh, hot and delicious! A look of relief overcomes Guy and he sighs deeply, but you don’t think too much about it – you just got some soup!

Froggg1 wrote:🍲I Want to Cook Some Soup!🍲

•trance• wrote:🍲I Want to Cook Some Soup!🍲

You offer the ingredients to Guy and he takes them in his paws before expertly dicing them and placing them in the pot. You then hand him the stick, which he carefully throws under the pot onto the burning fire. His big ladle in hand, he begins stirring - a look of concern, no, FEAR on his face as he stirs the steaming pot... Suddenly, it begins to bubble more vigorously than you would have expected, and Guy begins to visibly panic. WHOOSH! From the pot of soup bursts... a Soup Cozie! It writhes around on the floor in a hot puddle of soup before standing up and grinning at you. Guy is hyperventilating and muttering something about this happening all the time. You don't care - you just got yourself a new friend!

You offer the ingredients to Guy and he takes them in his paws before expertly dicing them and placing them in the pot. You then hand him the stick, which he carefully throws under the pot onto the burning fire. His big ladle in hand, he begins stirring - a look of concern, no, FEAR on his face as he stirs the steaming pot. He turns with a nervous hurry and grabs a bowl, then slowly and ever so cautiously ladles out enough soup to fill the bowl. You received a Bowl of Chunky Turnip and Cabbage Soup! Fresh, hot and delicious! A look of relief overcomes Guy and he sighs deeply, but you don’t think too much about it – you just got some soup!

MarMar_Awakening wrote:🍲I Want to Cook Some Soup!🍲
You offer the ingredients to Guy and he takes them in his paws before expertly dicing them and placing them in the pot. You then hand him the stick, which he carefully throws under the pot onto the burning fire. His big ladle in hand, he begins stirring - a look of concern, no, FEAR on his face as he stirs the steaming pot. He turns with a nervous hurry and grabs a bowl, then slowly and ever so cautiously ladles out enough soup to fill the bowl. You received a Bowl of Carrot, Parsnip and Coriander Soup! Fresh, hot and delicious! A look of relief overcomes Guy and he sighs deeply, but you don’t think too much about it – you just got some soup!

You offer the ingredients to Guy and he takes them in his paws before expertly dicing them and placing them in the pot. You then hand him the stick, which he carefully throws under the pot onto the burning fire. His big ladle in hand, he begins stirring - a look of concern, no, FEAR on his face as he stirs the steaming pot. He turns with a nervous hurry and grabs a bowl, then slowly and ever so cautiously ladles out enough soup to fill the bowl. You received a Bowl of Pear and Stilton Soup! Fresh, hot and delicious! A look of relief overcomes Guy and he sighs deeply, but you don’t think too much about it – you just got some soup!

JoyfulRam wrote:🍲I Want to Cook Some Soup!🍲
You offer the ingredients to Guy and he takes them in his paws before expertly dicing them and placing them in the pot. You then hand him the stick, which he carefully throws under the pot onto the burning fire. His big ladle in hand, he begins stirring - a look of concern, no, FEAR on his face as he stirs the steaming pot. He turns with a nervous hurry and grabs a bowl, then slowly and ever so cautiously ladles out enough soup to fill the bowl. You received a Bowl of Spiced Squash Soup! Fresh, hot and delicious! A look of relief overcomes Guy and he sighs deeply, but you don’t think too much about it – you just got some soup!

You offer the ingredients to Guy and he takes them in his paws before expertly dicing them and placing them in the pot. You then hand him the stick, which he carefully throws under the pot onto the burning fire. His big ladle in hand, he begins stirring - a look of concern, no, FEAR on his face as he stirs the steaming pot. He turns with a nervous hurry and grabs a bowl, then slowly and ever so cautiously ladles out enough soup to fill the bowl. You received a Bowl of Corn Chowder! Fresh, hot and delicious! A look of relief overcomes Guy and he sighs deeply, but you don’t think too much about it – you just got some soup!

You offer the ingredients to Guy and he takes them in his paws before expertly dicing them and placing them in the pot. You then hand him the stick, which he carefully throws under the pot onto the burning fire. His big ladle in hand, he begins stirring - a look of concern, no, FEAR on his face as he stirs the steaming pot. He turns with a nervous hurry and grabs a bowl, then slowly and ever so cautiously ladles out enough soup to fill the bowl. You received a Bowl of Corn Chowder! Fresh, hot and delicious! A look of relief overcomes Guy and he sighs deeply, but you don’t think too much about it – you just got some soup!

You offer the ingredients to Guy and he takes them in his paws before expertly dicing them and placing them in the pot. You then hand him the stick, which he carefully throws under the pot onto the burning fire. His big ladle in hand, he begins stirring - a look of concern, no, FEAR on his face as he stirs the steaming pot. He turns with a nervous hurry and grabs a bowl, then slowly and ever so cautiously ladles out enough soup to fill the bowl. You received a Bowl of Chunky Turnip and Cabbage Soup! Fresh, hot and delicious! A look of relief overcomes Guy and he sighs deeply, but you don’t think too much about it – you just got some soup!

Julie_PiscesGirl wrote:🍲I Want to Cook Some Soup!🍲

You offer the ingredients to Guy and he takes them in his paws before expertly dicing them and placing them in the pot. You then hand him the stick, which he carefully throws under the pot onto the burning fire. His big ladle in hand, he begins stirring - a look of concern, no, FEAR on his face as he stirs the steaming pot. He turns with a nervous hurry and grabs a bowl, then slowly and ever so cautiously ladles out enough soup to fill the bowl. You received a Bowl of Souper Green Soup! Fresh, hot and delicious! A look of relief overcomes Guy and he sighs deeply, but you don’t think too much about it – you just got some soup!

_mirage_ wrote:🍲I Want to Cook Some Soup!🍲

Lilbit wrote:🍲I Want to Cook Some Soup!🍲

Paro wrote:🍲I Want to Cook Some Soup!🍲

Music_Lover wrote:🍲I Want to Cook Some Soup!🍲

Fishkin wrote:🍲I Want to Cook Some Soup!🍲

fabled_ wrote:🍲I Want to Cook Some Soup!🍲

Sedan wrote:🍲I Want to Cook Some Soup!🍲

You offer the ingredients to Guy and he takes them in his paws before expertly dicing them and placing them in the pot. You then hand him the stick, which he carefully throws under the pot onto the burning fire. His big ladle in hand, he begins stirring - a look of concern, no, FEAR on his face as he stirs the steaming pot. He turns with a nervous hurry and grabs a bowl, then slowly and ever so cautiously ladles out enough soup to fill the bowl. You received a Bowl of Vegetable Medley Soup! Fresh, hot and delicious! A look of relief overcomes Guy and he sighs deeply, but you don’t think too much about it – you just got some soup!

undead wrote:🍲I Want to Cook Some Soup!🍲

You offer the ingredients to Guy and he takes them in his paws before expertly dicing them and placing them in the pot. You then hand him the stick, which he carefully throws under the pot onto the burning fire. His big ladle in hand, he begins stirring - a look of concern, no, FEAR on his face as he stirs the steaming pot... There's a loud blubbing sound as Guy panics, his ladel not stirring as smoothly as it was before- as if something had grabbed hold of it. Guy frantically stirrs harder, hoping to dislodge whatever could possibly have a grasp on his ladel, when suddenly, up the handle of the spoon and past the surface of the soup crawls a soup soaked gremlin of a creature... Wait... Is that a Soup Soaked Horatio?! Guy seems to be panicking even more now, repeating something under his breath about this 'being new' and maybe 'getting worse', but you're really a bit too distracted by this funny little creature that just hopped out of the soup pot to think too much about it.

Last edited by Fourd on Sun Dec 04, 2022 7:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Fourd || Big Gay Sheep || He/They
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Image Image Image
Fourd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fourd » Sun Dec 04, 2022 5:39 pm

🍲Soup Rolls 03/12/2022 PT 2🍲

REMINDER! YOU MAY NOW ROLL UP TO 4 TIMES A DAY UNTIL THE END OF MONDAY THE 5TH OF DECEMBER!

mallowpop wrote:🍲I Want to Cook Some Soup!🍲

Melsride wrote:🍲I Want to Cook Some Soup!🍲

You offer the ingredients to Guy and he takes them in his paws before expertly dicing them and placing them in the pot. You then hand him the stick, which he carefully throws under the pot onto the burning fire. His big ladle in hand, he begins stirring - a look of concern, no, FEAR on his face as he stirs the steaming pot. He turns with a nervous hurry and grabs a bowl, then slowly and ever so cautiously ladles out enough soup to fill the bowl. You received a Bowl of Vegetable Medley Soup! Fresh, hot and delicious! A look of relief overcomes Guy and he sighs deeply, but you don’t think too much about it – you just got some soup!

styxie wrote:🍲I Want to Cook Some Soup!🍲

rem sleep wrote:🍲I Want to Cook Some Soup!🍲

Nova-Moshi wrote:🍲I Want to Cook Some Soup!🍲

ghostkeys wrote:🍲I Want to Cook Some Soup!🍲

SpiritWish wrote:🍲I Want to Cook Some Soup!🍲

Exitium wrote:🍲I Want to Cook Some Soup!🍲

BethRAWR wrote:🍲I Want to Cook Some Soup!🍲

yandere wrote:🍲I Want to Cook Some Soup!🍲

Bugluvr wrote:🍲I Want to Cook Some Soup!🍲

appleschloss wrote:🍲I Want to Cook Some Soup!🍲

hjarta wrote:🍲I Want to Cook Some Soup!🍲

CountingCrows wrote:🍲I Want to Cook Some Soup!🍲

Fourd || Big Gay Sheep || He/They
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Image Image Image
Fourd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me