Cozies ✸ Fall Harvest Fest

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: Cozies ✸ Fall Harvest Fest

Postby Music_Lover » Sat Nov 26, 2022 7:21 am

I am redeeming an achievement!
Username + id: Music_Lover + 135845
Achievement being redeemed: Amateur Farmer
Proof (All links to posts where appropriate): Everything else, Carrot, Parsnip, Corn, & Leek

Achievement being redeemed: Survivalist
Proof (All links to posts where appropriate): Regular, Blood, & Curse Campfires & Ghost & Soul Campfire

Achievement being redeemed: Keeping Dry
Proof (All links to posts where appropriate): Everything

Achievement being redeemed: Altruist
Proof (All links to posts where appropriate): Spent 109 Image

ImageImage
    ImageImageImageImage
Image♪♫♪Image Image Image ♪♫♪Image
ImageImage
Music_Lover

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Flicka » Sat Nov 26, 2022 8:32 am

I'd Like to Buy an Item!
Username + ID: flicka 9355
Item(s): Bundle of Squash - Pumpkabat - Pumpkin Spice Latte - Candy Pail Vampire Set - Witch Hat - Angel Costume - Devil Costume
Total Spent: 5 Candy Corn - 10 Candy Corn - 5 Candy Corn - 1 Candy Corn 5 Candy Corn - 5 Candy Corn - 10 Candy Corn - 10 Candy Corn = 51
Total I Had Before: 127
Total I Have Now:76

Username + id: flicka 9355
Achievement being redeemed: Keeping Dry
Collect 2x Welly Boots, 1x Rain Hat and 1x Umbrella.
Reward: Achievement + 1000x Image
Proof (All links to posts where appropriate): welly bootsUmbrellaRain hat

🍲I Want to Buy from the Soup Store!🍲
Username: flicka
Item Name(s) & Quantities: Blood Fire Campfire -- Curse Fire Campfire -- Ghost Fire Campfire -- Soul Fire Campfire xq for all
Total Cost: 40
Candy Corn Before Purchase: 76
Candy Corn After Purchase:36

Achievement being redeemed: Survivalist
Collect all 5 campfire variants.
Reward: Achievement + 1250x Image
Proof (All links to posts where appropriate): This post and..... Fire

Item Name(s) & Quantities: Gourds, Green Apples, Red Grapes -- Green Grapes -- Potatoes -- Turnip -- Onion
Pear -- Tomatoes -- Broccoli all x1
Total Cost: 10
Candy Corn Before Purchase: 36
Candy Corn After Purchase:26

Achievement being redeemed: Amateur Farmer
Collect all 17 vegetables and fruits (rotten apples not included).
Reward: Achievement + 1000x Image
Proof (All links to posts where appropriate): It's Corn!ParsnipCarrotCabbagered applesLeek The rest are bought in this post!

Achievement being redeemed: Altruist
Spend a total of 50 Candy Corn Image at the Community Soup Pot.
Reward: Achievement + 1500x Image
Proof (All links to posts where appropriate): This post lol

Item Name(s) & Quantities: Stick - Stick With Marshmallow - Stick With Toasted Marshmallow all x1
Total Cost: 9
Candy Corn Before Purchase: 26
Candy Corn After Purchase: 17

Item Name(s) & Quantities: Stick, Potatoes
Total Cost: 2
Candy Corn Before Purchase: 17
Candy Corn After Purchase: 15

🍲I Want to Cook Some Soup!🍲
3 Ingredients + Links: the potatoes are here. Second corn!Second Parsnip
Stick + Link: this post
Candy Corn Before:15
Candy Corn After:13
Date: 11/25/22

Achievement being redeemed: I'm At Soup!
Craft ONE soup at the Community Soup Pot.
Reward: Achievement + 500x Image
Proof (All links to posts where appropriate): Also here.

Let me know if anything needs to change I just went down the line to Git-R-Done since I was a bit behind on totalling everything.
My Wmes~Senegal Zebras~Crownies
ImageImageImage
Now accepting Commissions!
Flicka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fourd » Sat Nov 26, 2022 3:07 pm

🍲Soup Rolls 24/11/2022 PT 1🍲

NOTE! Rolls for the 25th will be missed, please quote your post and change the date to the 26th if you posted for the 25th already. ANOTHER DAY WiLL BE ADDED AS COMPENSATION!

Nova-Moshi wrote:🍲I Want to Cook Some Soup!🍲
You offer the ingredients to Guy and he takes them in his paws before expertly dicing them and placing them in the pot. You then hand him the stick, which he carefully throws under the pot onto the burning fire. His big ladle in hand, he begins stirring - a look of concern, no, FEAR on his face as he stirs the steaming pot. He turns with a nervous hurry and grabs a bowl, then slowly and ever so cautiously ladles out enough soup to fill the bowl. You received a Bowl of Spiced Squash Soup! Fresh, hot and delicious! A look of relief overcomes Guy and he sighs deeply, but you don’t think too much about it – you just got some soup!

Beezhivez wrote:🍲I Want to Cook Some Soup!🍲
You offer the ingredients to Guy and he takes them in his paws before expertly dicing them and placing them in the pot. You then hand him the stick, which he carefully throws under the pot onto the burning fire. His big ladle in hand, he begins stirring - a look of concern, no, FEAR on his face as he stirs the steaming pot... Suddenly, it begins to bubble more vigorously than you would have expected, and Guy begins to visibly panic. WHOOSH! From the pot of soup bursts... a Soup Cozie! It writhes around on the floor in a hot puddle of soup before standing up and grinning at you. Guy is hyperventilating and muttering something about this happening all the time. You don't care - you just got yourself a new friend!

shadedk9 wrote:🍲I Want to Cook Some Soup!🍲
You offer the ingredients to Guy and he takes them in his paws before expertly dicing them and placing them in the pot. You then hand him the stick, which he carefully throws under the pot onto the burning fire. His big ladle in hand, he begins stirring - a look of concern, no, FEAR on his face as he stirs the steaming pot. He turns with a nervous hurry and grabs a bowl, then slowly and ever so cautiously ladles out enough soup to fill the bowl. You received a Bowl of French Onion Soup! Fresh, hot and delicious! A look of relief overcomes Guy and he sighs deeply, but you don’t think too much about it – you just got some soup!

yutashu wrote:🍲I Want to Cook Some Soup!🍲
You offer the ingredients to Guy and he takes them in his paws before expertly dicing them and placing them in the pot. You then hand him the stick, which he carefully throws under the pot onto the burning fire. His big ladle in hand, he begins stirring - a look of concern, no, FEAR on his face as he stirs the steaming pot. He turns with a nervous hurry and grabs a bowl, then slowly and ever so cautiously ladles out enough soup to fill the bowl. You received a Bowl of Vegetable Medley Soup! Fresh, hot and delicious! A look of relief overcomes Guy and he sighs deeply, but you don’t think too much about it – you just got some soup!

Unilluminate wrote:🍲I Want to Cook Some Soup!🍲
You offer the ingredients to Guy and he takes them in his paws before expertly dicing them and placing them in the pot. You then hand him the stick, which he carefully throws under the pot onto the burning fire. His big ladle in hand, he begins stirring - a look of concern, no, FEAR on his face as he stirs the steaming pot. He turns with a nervous hurry and grabs a bowl, then slowly and ever so cautiously ladles out enough soup to fill the bowl. You received a Bowl of Chunky Turnip and Cabbage Soup! Fresh, hot and delicious! A look of relief overcomes Guy and he sighs deeply, but you don’t think too much about it – you just got some soup!

shadedk9 wrote:🍲I Want to Cook Some Soup!🍲
You offer the ingredients to Guy and he takes them in his paws before expertly dicing them and placing them in the pot. You then hand him the stick, which he carefully throws under the pot onto the burning fire. His big ladle in hand, he begins stirring - a look of concern, no, FEAR on his face as he stirs the steaming pot... Suddenly, it begins to bubble more vigorously than you would have expected, and Guy begins to visibly panic. WHOOSH! From the pot of soup bursts... a Soup Cozie! It writhes around on the floor in a hot puddle of soup before standing up and grinning at you. Guy is hyperventilating and muttering something about this happening all the time. You don't care - you just got yourself a new friend!

dogtreat wrote:🍲I Want to Cook Some Soup!🍲
You offer the ingredients to Guy and he takes them in his paws before expertly dicing them and placing them in the pot. You then hand him the stick, which he carefully throws under the pot onto the burning fire. His big ladle in hand, he begins stirring - a look of concern, no, FEAR on his face as he stirs the steaming pot. He turns with a nervous hurry and grabs a bowl, then slowly and ever so cautiously ladles out enough soup to fill the bowl. You received a Bowl of Spiced Squash Soup! Fresh, hot and delicious! A look of relief overcomes Guy and he sighs deeply, but you don’t think too much about it – you just got some soup!

You offer the ingredients to Guy and he takes them in his paws before expertly dicing them and placing them in the pot. You then hand him the stick, which he carefully throws under the pot onto the burning fire. His big ladle in hand, he begins stirring - a look of concern, no, FEAR on his face as he stirs the steaming pot. He turns with a nervous hurry and grabs a bowl, then slowly and ever so cautiously ladles out enough soup to fill the bowl. You received a Bowl of Vegetable Medley Soup! Fresh, hot and delicious! A look of relief overcomes Guy and he sighs deeply, but you don’t think too much about it – you just got some soup!

Westsparrow wrote:🍲I Want to Cook Some Soup!🍲
You offer the ingredients to Guy and he takes them in his paws before expertly dicing them and placing them in the pot. You then hand him the stick, which he carefully throws under the pot onto the burning fire. His big ladle in hand, he begins stirring - a look of concern, no, FEAR on his face as he stirs the steaming pot. He turns with a nervous hurry and grabs a bowl, then slowly and ever so cautiously ladles out enough soup to fill the bowl. You received a Bowl of French Onion Soup! Fresh, hot and delicious! A look of relief overcomes Guy and he sighs deeply, but you don’t think too much about it – you just got some soup!

You offer the ingredients to Guy and he takes them in his paws before expertly dicing them and placing them in the pot. You then hand him the stick, which he carefully throws under the pot onto the burning fire. His big ladle in hand, he begins stirring - a look of concern, no, FEAR on his face as he stirs the steaming pot. He turns with a nervous hurry and grabs a bowl, then slowly and ever so cautiously ladles out enough soup to fill the bowl. You received a Bowl of Souper Green Soup! Fresh, hot and delicious! A look of relief overcomes Guy and he sighs deeply, but you don’t think too much about it – you just got some soup!

confetti sprinkles wrote:🍲I Want to Cook Some Soup!🍲
You offer the ingredients to Guy and he takes them in his paws before expertly dicing them and placing them in the pot. You then hand him the stick, which he carefully throws under the pot onto the burning fire. His big ladle in hand, he begins stirring - a look of concern, no, FEAR on his face as he stirs the steaming pot. He turns with a nervous hurry and grabs a bowl, then slowly and ever so cautiously ladles out enough soup to fill the bowl. You received a Bowl of Corn Chowder! Fresh, hot and delicious! A look of relief overcomes Guy and he sighs deeply, but you don’t think too much about it – you just got some soup!

You offer the ingredients to Guy and he takes them in his paws before expertly dicing them and placing them in the pot. You then hand him the stick, which he carefully throws under the pot onto the burning fire. His big ladle in hand, he begins stirring - a look of concern, no, FEAR on his face as he stirs the steaming pot. He turns with a nervous hurry and grabs a bowl, then slowly and ever so cautiously ladles out enough soup to fill the bowl. You received a Bowl of Carrot, Parsnip and Coriander Soup! Fresh, hot and delicious! A look of relief overcomes Guy and he sighs deeply, but you don’t think too much about it – you just got some soup!

MarMar_Awakening wrote:🍲I Want to Cook Some Soup!🍲

You offer the ingredients to Guy and he takes them in his paws before expertly dicing them and placing them in the pot. You then hand him the stick, which he carefully throws under the pot onto the burning fire. His big ladle in hand, he begins stirring - a look of concern, no, FEAR on his face as he stirs the steaming pot. He turns with a nervous hurry and grabs a bowl, then slowly and ever so cautiously ladles out enough soup to fill the bowl. You received a Bowl of Chunky Turnip and Cabbage Soup! Fresh, hot and delicious! A look of relief overcomes Guy and he sighs deeply, but you don’t think too much about it – you just got some soup!

littleminicooper wrote:🍲I Want to Cook Some Soup!🍲

Unilluminate wrote:🍲I Want to Cook Some Soup!🍲
You offer the ingredients to Guy and he takes them in his paws before expertly dicing them and placing them in the pot. You then hand him the stick, which he carefully throws under the pot onto the burning fire. His big ladle in hand, he begins stirring - a look of concern, no, FEAR on his face as he stirs the steaming pot. He turns with a nervous hurry and grabs a bowl, then slowly and ever so cautiously ladles out enough soup to fill the bowl. You received a Bowl of Carrot, Parsnip and Coriander Soup! Fresh, hot and delicious! A look of relief overcomes Guy and he sighs deeply, but you don’t think too much about it – you just got some soup!

undead wrote:🍲I Want to Cook Some Soup!🍲

JoyfulRam wrote:🍲I Want to Cook Some Soup!🍲

You offer the ingredients to Guy and he takes them in his paws before expertly dicing them and placing them in the pot. You then hand him the stick, which he carefully throws under the pot onto the burning fire. His big ladle in hand, he begins stirring - a look of concern, no, FEAR on his face as he stirs the steaming pot. He turns with a nervous hurry and grabs a bowl, then slowly and ever so cautiously ladles out enough soup to fill the bowl. You received a Bowl of Corn Chowder! Fresh, hot and delicious! A look of relief overcomes Guy and he sighs deeply, but you don’t think too much about it – you just got some soup!

Omiyage wrote:🍲I Want to Cook Some Soup!🍲
You offer the ingredients to Guy and he takes them in his paws before expertly dicing them and placing them in the pot. You then hand him the stick, which he carefully throws under the pot onto the burning fire. His big ladle in hand, he begins stirring - a look of concern, no, FEAR on his face as he stirs the steaming pot. He turns with a nervous hurry and grabs a bowl, then slowly and ever so cautiously ladles out enough soup to fill the bowl. You received a Bowl of Souper Green Soup! Fresh, hot and delicious! A look of relief overcomes Guy and he sighs deeply, but you don’t think too much about it – you just got some soup!

chaoticaura wrote:🍲I Want to Cook Some Soup!🍲

p e p wrote:🍲I Want to Cook Some Soup!🍲

•trance• wrote:🍲I Want to Cook Some Soup!🍲

Dogboss123 wrote:🍲I Want to Cook Some Soup!🍲

appleschloss wrote:🍲I Want to Cook Some Soup!🍲

Eevee55 wrote:🍲I Want to Cook Some Soup!🍲

redpandasareLIFE wrote:🍲I Want to Cook Some Soup!🍲

A NEW ACHIEVEMENT AS BEEN UNLOCKED AT THE COMMUNITY SOUP POT.
Last edited by Fourd on Sat Nov 26, 2022 3:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fourd || Big Gay Sheep || He/They
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Image Image Image
Fourd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fourd » Sat Nov 26, 2022 3:07 pm

🍲Soup Rolls 24/11/2022 PT 2🍲

NOTE! Rolls for the 25th will be missed, please quote your post and change the date to the 26th if you posted for the 25th already. ANOTHER DAY WiLL BE ADDED AS COMPENSATION!

Orien wrote:🍲I Want to Cook Some Soup!🍲

You offer the ingredients to Guy and he takes them in his paws before expertly dicing them and placing them in the pot. You then hand him the stick, which he carefully throws under the pot onto the burning fire. His big ladle in hand, he begins stirring - a look of concern, no, FEAR on his face as he stirs the steaming pot. He turns with a nervous hurry and grabs a bowl, then slowly and ever so cautiously ladles out enough soup to fill the bowl. You received a Bowl of Pear and Stilton Soup! Fresh, hot and delicious! A look of relief overcomes Guy and he sighs deeply, but you don’t think too much about it – you just got some soup!

rem sleep wrote:🍲I Want to Cook Some Soup!🍲

kemichan wrote:🍲I Want to Cook Some Soup!🍲

wafflefalaffle wrote:🍲I Want to Cook Some Soup!🍲

You offer the ingredients to Guy and he takes them in his paws before expertly dicing them and placing them in the pot. You then hand him the stick, which he carefully throws under the pot onto the burning fire. His big ladle in hand, he begins stirring - a look of concern, no, FEAR on his face as he stirs the steaming pot. He turns with a nervous hurry and grabs a bowl, then slowly and ever so cautiously ladles out enough soup to fill the bowl. You received a Bowl of Broccoli Apple Soup! Fresh, hot and delicious! A look of relief overcomes Guy and he sighs deeply, but you don’t think too much about it – you just got some soup!

appleschloss wrote:🍲I Want to Cook Some Soup!🍲

Glowbringer wrote:🍲I Want to Cook Some Soup!🍲

Zigzagoon wrote:🍲I Want to Cook Some Soup!🍲

fabled_ wrote:🍲I Want to Cook Some Soup!🍲

Julie_PiscesGirl wrote:🍲I Want to Cook Some Soup!🍲

AliceMorte wrote:🍲I Want to Cook Some Soup!🍲
You offer the ingredients to Guy and he takes them in his paws before expertly dicing them and placing them in the pot. You then hand him the stick, which he carefully throws under the pot onto the burning fire. His big ladle in hand, he begins stirring - a look of concern, no, FEAR on his face as he stirs the steaming pot. He turns with a nervous hurry and grabs a bowl, then slowly and ever so cautiously ladles out enough soup to fill the bowl. You received a Bowl of Broccoli Apple Soup! Fresh, hot and delicious! A look of relief overcomes Guy and he sighs deeply, but you don’t think too much about it – you just got some soup!

almond.milk wrote:🍲I Want to Cook Some Soup!🍲

Music_Lover wrote:🍲I Want to Cook Some Soup!🍲

Fishkin wrote:🍲I Want to Cook Some Soup!🍲

hjarta wrote:🍲I Want to Cook Some Soup!🍲

dragoness129 wrote:🍲I Want to Cook Some Soup!🍲

_mirage_ wrote:🍲I Want to Cook Some Soup!🍲

mallowpop wrote:🍲I Want to Cook Some Soup!🍲
You offer the ingredients to Guy and he takes them in his paws before expertly dicing them and placing them in the pot. You then hand him the stick, which he carefully throws under the pot onto the burning fire. His big ladle in hand, he begins stirring - a look of concern, no, FEAR on his face as he stirs the steaming pot. He turns with a nervous hurry and grabs a bowl, then slowly and ever so cautiously ladles out enough soup to fill the bowl. You received a Bowl of Cream of Tomato Soup! Fresh, hot and delicious! A look of relief overcomes Guy and he sighs deeply, but you don’t think too much about it – you just got some soup!

Melsride wrote:🍲I Want to Cook Some Soup!🍲

You offer the ingredients to Guy and he takes them in his paws before expertly dicing them and placing them in the pot. You then hand him the stick, which he carefully throws under the pot onto the burning fire. His big ladle in hand, he begins stirring - a look of concern, no, FEAR on his face as he stirs the steaming pot. He turns with a nervous hurry and grabs a bowl, then slowly and ever so cautiously ladles out enough soup to fill the bowl. You received a Bowl of Cream of Tomato Soup! Fresh, hot and delicious! A look of relief overcomes Guy and he sighs deeply, but you don’t think too much about it – you just got some soup!

Skollrous wrote:🍲I Want to Cook Some Soup!🍲
You offer the ingredients to Guy and he takes them in his paws before expertly dicing them and placing them in the pot. You then hand him the stick, which he carefully throws under the pot onto the burning fire. His big ladle in hand, he begins stirring - a look of concern, no, FEAR on his face as he stirs the steaming pot. He turns with a nervous hurry and grabs a bowl, then slowly and ever so cautiously ladles out enough soup to fill the bowl. You received a Bowl of Pear and Stilton Soup! Fresh, hot and delicious! A look of relief overcomes Guy and he sighs deeply, but you don’t think too much about it – you just got some soup!

A NEW ACHIEVEMENT AS BEEN UNLOCKED AT THE COMMUNITY SOUP POT.
Fourd || Big Gay Sheep || He/They
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Image Image Image
Fourd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby littleminicooper » Sat Nov 26, 2022 3:20 pm

Username: LittleMiniCooper
Item Name(s) & Quantities: onion x2, turnip x2, potato x2 stick x2
Total Cost: 8
Candy Corn Before Purchase: 98
Candy Corn After Purchase: 90

3 Ingredients + Links: onion, turnip, potato (above!)
Stick + Link: regular stick! (Above!)
Candy Corn Before: 90
Candy Corn After: 88
Date: 11.26

3 Ingredients + Links: onion, potato, turnip! (Above!)
Stick + Link: regular stick! (Above!)
Candy Corn Before: 88
Candy Corn After: 86

Username + id: LittleMiniCooper 734624
Achievement being redeemed: I’m at Soup!
Proof (All links to posts where appropriate): Boop

Username + id: LittleMiniCooper 734624
Achievement being redeemed: It’s Alive!
Proof (All links to posts where appropriate): Boop

She/Her│Taken
Car enthusiast│Memes
Dog lover│Roleplayer
Warrior Cats│The Selection
CoziesMystic Moths
DeviantArt©
ImageImage

In memory of Eadlyn.
Taken too soon
3/20/16--8/16/18
I miss her everyday.

littleminicooper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _mirage_ » Sat Nov 26, 2022 3:22 pm

Username: _mirage_ 1015593
3 Ingredients + Links:
parsnip, cabbage, red apples
Stick + Link: regular
Candy Corn Before: 102
Candy Corn After: 100
Date: nov 26th

Username: _mirage_ 1015593
3 Ingredients + Links:
red grapes, green grapes, green apples
Stick + Link: regular
Candy Corn Before: 100
Candy Corn After: 98
Date: nov 26th

all proofs:
Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4798516&p=140200021&hilit=_Mirage_#p140200021
-
mirage
she/any
th
prns
pce
cyn
_mirage_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nova-Moshi » Sat Nov 26, 2022 3:24 pm

Username: Nova-Moshi
Item Name(s) & Quantities: Every ingideint, 3 sticks
Total Cost: 20
Candy Corn Before Purchase: 122
Candy Corn After Purchase:102

Username: Nova-Moshi
3 Ingredients + Links: Red grapes, green grapes, turnip| Soup 1
Carrot, Leek, Parsnip| Soup 2(this post)
Stick + Link: 2 sticks (this post)
Candy Corn Before: 102
Candy Corn After: 98
Date: 11-26-22
Last edited by Nova-Moshi on Sat Nov 26, 2022 3:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
•Nova•
Image Image
"If I am killed for simply living, let death be kinder than man."
Nova-Moshi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yutashu » Sat Nov 26, 2022 3:24 pm

Username: yutashu
Item Name(s) & Quantities: x6 leek, x2 sticks
Total Cost: 8
Candy Corn Before Purchase: 146
Candy Corn After Purchase: 138

Username: yutashu
3 Ingredients + Links: x6 leeks, bought above
Stick + Link: 2 bought above
Candy Corn Before: 138
Candy Corn After: 134
Date: 11/26
Last edited by yutashu on Sat Nov 26, 2022 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hello! hope your having a good day :)!!
ImageImageImageImage

links for myself!
stubclan - wildflower grove
all adoptables archive
yutashu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vacant » Sat Nov 26, 2022 3:26 pm

Username: paro
Item Name(s) & Quantities: x1 corn, x1 parsnip, x1 cabbage, x1 onion , x1 stick
Total Cost: 5 candy corn
Candy Corn Before Purchase: 90
Candy Corn After Purchase: 85

=============================

3 Ingredients + Links: leek ; carrot onion (purchased above)
Stick + Link: stick
Candy Corn Before: 85
Candy Corn After: 83

3 Ingredients + Links: parsnip, cabbage, corn (purchased above)
Stick + Link: regular stick; purchased above
Candy Corn Before: 83
Candy Corn After: 81
---
Vacant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Beezhivez » Sat Nov 26, 2022 3:29 pm

Username: Beezhivez
Item Name(s) & Quantities: Tomatoes x1, Onion x1, Carrot x1, Stick x1
Total Cost: 4
Candy Corn Before Purchase: 34
Candy Corn After Purchase: 30

Username: Beezhivez
3 Ingredients + Links: Tomatoes, Onion, Carrot + Bought Above!
Stick + Link: Regular Stick + Bought Above!
Candy Corn Before: 30
Candy Corn After: 28
Date: 11/26

Username + id: Beezhivez + 1048050
Achievement being redeemed: I'm At Soup!, It's Alive!
Proof (All links to posts where appropriate): Soup Make, Soup Cozie Get
Image "I gotta focus... I'm shifting into autism mode......"Image
Beezhivez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me