Cozies ✸ Fall Harvest Fest

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: Cozies ✸ Fall Harvest Fest

Postby grimjp » Fri Nov 11, 2022 12:26 pm

I'm Entering The Raffle!
Username + ID: grimjp 355849
tag: mossygal
grimjp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azphen » Fri Nov 11, 2022 1:10 pm

Bobbin' for Apples Results! 11/10

shadedk9
You dunk your head in the water and pull out 9 Candy Corn! Image What an odd thing to have in a bobbing for apples bucket.

Exyw
You dunk your head in the water and pull out 9 Candy Corn! Image What an odd thing to have in a bobbing for apples bucket.

glowbringer

You dunk your head in the water and pull out a Magic Piping Bag. This could be useful, albiet a little weird.

Lilbit
You dunk your head in the water and pull out 2 Candy Corn! Image What an odd thing to have in a bobbing for apples bucket.

Beezhivez
You dunk your head in the water and pull out 2 Candy Corn! Image What an odd thing to have in a bobbing for apples bucket.

Rosemoon
You dunk your head in the water and pull out 4 Candy Corn! Image What an odd thing to have in a bobbing for apples bucket.

styxie
You dunk your head in the water and pull out 7 Candy Corn! Image What an odd thing to have in a bobbing for apples bucket.

Dogboss123

You dunk your head in the water and pull out a jar of Rainbow Sprinkles. This could be useful, albiet a little weird.

confetti sprinkles
You dunk your head in the water and pull out 1 Candy Corn! Image What an odd thing to have in a bobbing for apples bucket.

Unilluminate
You dunk your head in the water and pull out 1 Candy Corn! Image What an odd thing to have in a bobbing for apples bucket.

MarMar_Awakening
You dunk your head in the water and pull out 10 Candy Corn! Image What an odd thing to have in a bobbing for apples bucket.

ghostkeys
You dunk your head in the water and pull out 5 Candy Corn! Image What an odd thing to have in a bobbing for apples bucket.

LittleMiniCooper
You dunk your head in the water and pull out 6 Candy Corn! Image What an odd thing to have in a bobbing for apples bucket.

JoyfulRam

dragoness129
You dunk your head in the water and pull out 4 Candy Corn! Image What an odd thing to have in a bobbing for apples bucket.

Cherryfreeze
You dunk your head in the water and pull out 8 Candy Corn! Image What an odd thing to have in a bobbing for apples bucket.

yutashu
You dunk your head in the water and pull out 8 Candy Corn! Image What an odd thing to have in a bobbing for apples bucket.

kitsukami

You dunk your head in the water and pull out a Candy Pail. What was that doing in there?

Music_Lover
You dunk your head in the water and pull out 6 Candy Corn! Image What an odd thing to have in a bobbing for apples bucket.

redpandasareLIFE

Melsride
You dunk your head in the water and pull out 5 Candy Corn! Image What an odd thing to have in a bobbing for apples bucket.

Eevee55
You dunk your head in the water and pull out 3 Candy Corn! Image What an odd thing to have in a bobbing for apples bucket.

undead

You dunk your head in the water and pull out a Cool Bandana. What was that doing in there?

Nova-Moshi

Exitium

wafflefalaffle

Fishkin

trance

You dunk your head in the water and pull out a jar of Chocolate Sprinkles. This could be useful, albiet a little weird.

rem sleep

You dunk your head in the water and pull out some Soft Socks. What was that doing in there?

Westsparrow

paro

Froggg1

Julie_PiscesGirl

pep

Asternaut
You dunk your head in the water and pull out 10 Candy Corn! Image What an odd thing to have in a bobbing for apples bucket.

Orien

You dunk your head in the water and pull out a jar of Pastel Sprinkles. This could be useful, albiet a little weird.

Skollrous
You dunk your head in the water and pull out 7 Candy Corn! Image What an odd thing to have in a bobbing for apples bucket.

sad dragon

mrs

onion

Cyberkonstruktor

kemichan

CountingCrows

Exile

Zigzagoon

You dunk your head in the water and pull out a Stardust Bow. What was that doing in there?

AliceMorte

You dunk your head in the water and pull out a Safety Harness. What was that doing in there?

Scourgebane

chaoticaura

You dunk your head in the water and pull out...Horatio?!?! What are you doing in here??

_mirage_

FaerieNova

zatty

mallowpop

ImageImage
xxxxxxxxcall me azphen, az, lance—xxxxxxxx
whatever you want.

he/him. i like collecting things
Azphen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby littleminicooper » Fri Nov 11, 2022 1:15 pm

I Want to Bob for an Apple!
Username + ID: LittleMiniCooper 734624
Date: 11.11.22
Other: Ty!!

I'm Jumping in the Leaves!!
Username + ID#: LittleMiniCooper 734624
Date of Jump: 11.11.22
Cozie you're sending: Image
Name of Cozie: Magnolia
form tag: dontbreakaleg[/quote]

She/Her│Taken
Car enthusiast│Memes
Dog lover│Roleplayer
Warrior Cats│The Selection
CoziesMystic Moths
DeviantArt©
ImageImage

In memory of Eadlyn.
Taken too soon
3/20/16--8/16/18
I miss her everyday.

littleminicooper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Unilluminate » Fri Nov 11, 2022 1:27 pm

Username + ID: Unilluminate + 1008030
Date: 11/11
Other:
matt
he/him
⚣ ⚧
UMAs
OFF-OEKAKI
TRADES

^
if u wanna gift someone consider gifting my friend :3
Unilluminate

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shadedk9 » Fri Nov 11, 2022 1:30 pm

Username + ID: shadedk9 652370
Date: 11/11/22
Other:

Get sillay get crazy!

Chicoon staff member!
shadedk9

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fabled_ » Fri Nov 11, 2022 1:38 pm

Kelp wrote:Image

"Well, well! Plenty of Cozies decided to step on up and jump in the leaves!
I'm glad to see no broken legs...
That saves me a bit of paperwork.
Anyways! I have some payments ready for you all for taking
the time out of your evening to jump on some leaves.
I hope you can make use of these things."

Snekl723
Auto steps up and get's ready to make the leap... after a brave jump and a fun time, Auto notices a leaf
it's red in color! Upon bringing it over to Kelp, he presents you with this!
Item: Gourds!

Exitium
Evrys steps up and get's ready to make the leap... after a brave jump and a fun time, Everys notices a leaf
it's golden in color! Upon bringing it over to Kelp, he presents you with this!
Image : 8

yutashu
Confetti steps up and get's ready to make the leap... after a brave jump and a fun time, Confetti notices a leaf
Item: Fox Plushie! applies to dog or cat [8 different colors, orange, light pink, white w gray markings, gray, brown, pink, light blue, light yellow]

LittleMiniCooper
Hollywood Undead steps up and get's ready to make the leap... after a brave jump and a fun time, Hollywood Undead notices a leaf
Item: Raining Candy Corn

shadedk9
Bee steps up and get's ready to make the leap... after a brave jump and a fun time, Bee notices a leaf...
it's orange in color!
Upon bringing it over to Kelp, he presents you with this!
but wait! This Cozie walks on over as well from behind a tree... it seems the orange color is captivating them.
Perhaps they wish to come home with you?
You get a candle cozie!

ghostkeys
Rex steps up and get's ready to make the leap... after a brave jump and a fun time, Rex notices a leaf
Image : 4

trance
Tommy steps up and get's ready to make the leap... after a brave jump and a fun time, Tommy notices a leaf
Image : 5

almond.milk
Pringle steps up and get's ready to make the leap... after a brave jump and a fun time, Pringle notices a leaf
Image : 10

JoyfulRam
Latte steps up and get's ready to make the leap... after a brave jump and a fun time, Latte notices a leaf

dradoness129
Waxington steps up and get's ready to make the leap... after a brave jump and a fun time, Waxington notices a leaf
Item: Birb! comes in 5 colors!

redpandasareLIFE
Zag steps up and get's ready to make the leap... after a brave jump and a fun time, Zag notices a leaf

Nova-Moshi
Daisy steps up and get's ready to make the leap... after a brave jump and a fun time, Daisy notices a leaf
Item: Corn

Lilbit
Spectrum steps up and get's ready to make the leap... after a brave jump and a fun time, Spectrum notices a leaf

Glowbringer
Hatsune Miku steps up and get's ready to make the leap... after a brave jump and a fun time, Hatsune Miku notices a leaf
Image : 6

Tendo64
Buttercup steps up and get's ready to make the leap... after a brave jump and a fun time, Buttercup notices a leaf

Rosemoon
Goop steps up and get's ready to make the leap... after a brave jump and a fun time, Goop notices a leaf
Item: Fox Plushie! applies to dog or cat [8 different colors, orange, light pink, white w gray markings, gray, brown, pink, light blue, light yellow]

Music_Lover
Lava Lamp steps up and get's ready to make the leap... after a brave jump and a fun time, Lava Lamp notices a leaf

Paro
Caffeine steps up and get's ready to make the leap... after a brave jump and a fun time, Caffeine notices a leaf

Omiyage
Satoshi steps up and get's ready to make the leap... after a brave jump and a fun time, Satoshi notices a leaf

undead
Puppy steps up and get's ready to make the leap... after a brave jump and a fun time, Puppy notices a leaf

archietime
Alya steps up and get's ready to make the leap... after a brave jump and a fun time, Alya notices a leaf

Dogboss123
Ares steps up and get's ready to make the leap... after a brave jump and a fun time, Ares notices a leaf
Image : 7

Eeve55
Choco steps up and get's ready to make the leap... after a brave jump and a fun time, Choco notices a leaf

chaoticaura
Echo steps up and get's ready to make the leap... after a brave jump and a fun time, Echo notices a leaf

Exile
Haku steps up and get's ready to make the leap... after a brave jump and a fun time, Haku notices a leaf

FictionalFeline
Sherbet steps up and get's ready to make the leap... after a brave jump and a fun time, Sherbet notices a leaf

Cherryfreeze
Menthe steps up and get's ready to make the leap... after a brave jump and a fun time, Menthe notices a leaf
Image : 2

Melsride
SpookyAngel steps up and get's ready to make the leap... after a brave jump and a fun time, SpookyAngel notices a leaf

Scourgebane
Insomnia steps up and get's ready to make the leap... after a brave jump and a fun time, Insomnia notices a leaf

Zigzagoon
Axel steps up and get's ready to make the leap... after a brave jump and a fun time, Axel notices a leaf

confetti sprinkles
Yadira steps up and get's ready to make the leap... after a brave jump and a fun time, Yadira notices a leaf

Julie_PiscesGirl
Rose steps up and get's ready to make the leap... after a brave jump and a fun time, Rose notices a leaf
Image : 3

kemichan
Wanda steps up and get's ready to make the leap... after a brave jump and a fun time, Wanda notices a leaf

pep
:) steps up and get's ready to make the leap... after a brave jump and a fun time, :) notices a leaf

Cyberkonstruktor
Big Iron steps up and get's ready to make the leap... after a brave jump and a fun time, Big Iron notices a leaf
Image : 6

_mirage_
Cider steps up and get's ready to make the leap... after a brave jump and a fun time, Cider notices a leaf

FaerieNova
Lizzie steps up and get's ready to make the leap... after a brave jump and a fun time, Lizzie notices a leaf

Orien
E steps up and get's ready to make the leap... after a brave jump and a fun time, E notices a leaf

Skollrous
Leif steps up and get's ready to make the leap... after a brave jump and a fun time, Leif notices a leaf...
it's orange in color!
Upon bringing it over to Kelp, he presents you with this!
but wait! This Cozie walks on over as well from behind a tree... it seems the orange color is captivating them.
Perhaps they wish to come home with you?
You get a candle cozie!

zatty
[overworked shy barista] steps up and get's ready to make the leap... after a brave jump and a fun time, [overworked shy barista] notices a leaf

Zubere
Auttie steps up and get's ready to make the leap... after a brave jump and a fun time, Auttie notices a leaf

hjarta
Cinder steps up and get's ready to make the leap... after a brave jump and a fun time, Cinder notices a leaf

mallowpop
Dolce steps up and get's ready to make the leap... after a brave jump and a fun time, Dolce notices a leaf

SpiritWish
Ahri steps up and get's ready to make the leap... after a brave jump and a fun time, Ahri notices a leaf
I love UMA's dearly! I am an artist for cozies, and I own Flosimos! Check them out~

ImageImage
~~~~~
Image Image

Hello! I was known as daretodream12890 for years, and then dare~ eventually. I just switched to fabled, and that's been kinda my new name lately and I like it!
Please feel free to still call me dare, I don't mind at all! <3
fabled_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shadedk9 » Fri Nov 11, 2022 1:45 pm

Username + ID#: shadedk9 652370
Date of Jump: 11/11/22
Name of Cozie: Bee
form tag: dontbreakaleg

Get sillay get crazy!

Chicoon staff member!
shadedk9

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rosemoon » Fri Nov 11, 2022 1:59 pm

Username + ID: Rosemoon 941592
Date: 11/11/22
Other: <3

Username + ID#: Rosemoon #941592
Date of Jump: 11/11/22
Name of Cozie: Goop
Rosemoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby onion » Fri Nov 11, 2022 2:09 pm

Username + ID: onion + 350777
Date: 11/11
Other:

Username + ID#: onion + 350777
Date of Jump: 11/11
Name of Cozie: jamie
    모든 data를 모아 mix it around Image
    >my sunshine / free palestine
    >blake/onion, it/its, adult!
    >rwby, kpop ggs, 2hu, splatoon!
    th / pound / carrd / en ᓚᘏᗢ
    like du du du du du! Image

sign a petition to lock certain items!
ImageImageImageImage
onion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dragoness129 » Fri Nov 11, 2022 2:16 pm

Username + ID: dragoness129 + 3218
Date: Nov 11
Other: ♥

Username + ID#: dragoness129 + 3218
Date of Jump: Nov 11
Name of Cozie: Waxington
Last edited by dragoness129 on Fri Nov 11, 2022 3:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dragoness129

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me