🐻 BEARDOGS 🐶 hallows eve | END+ gacha

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: 🐻 BEARDOGS 🐶 hallows eve | results pg22 + coloring comp

Postby _mirage_ » Sat Nov 05, 2022 1:12 am

i dare to stick my paw in the crate...
username: _mirage_
number of crates: 5
tokens/tickets before: 7
tokens/tickets after: 2
spookycrate
-
mirage
she/any
th
prns
pce
cyn
_mirage_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 🐻 BEARDOGS 🐶 hallows eve | END+ gacha

Postby Julie_PiscesGirl » Sat Nov 05, 2022 4:20 am

i'm buying crate tickets!
username: Julie_PiscesGirl
number of tickets purchasing: 5
total token cost: 10
tokens before: 22
tokens after: 12
ticketpurchase

tokens/tickets before: 5 Tickets
tokens/tickets after: 0 Tickets
spookycrate
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Julie_PiscesGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Asternaut » Sat Nov 05, 2022 6:13 am

username: Asternaut
tokens/tickets before: 8
tokens/tickets after: 3
spookycrate
ImageImage
Asternaut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nyakuni » Sat Nov 05, 2022 7:32 am

username: Nyakuni
tokens/tickets before: 1 token/13 tickets
tokens/tickets after: 1 token/8 tickets
spookycrate
Nyakuni

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EeeeeeejDoge » Sat Nov 05, 2022 10:35 am

username: EeeeeeejDoge
token cost: 2
tokens before: 2
tokens after: 0
spookycrate

Quess who had it in the wrong forum whole tim haha /pos
Image Image

ImageImage Image
my th is eeej_doge | signature art by raging_fossil | icon by me

HI I HAVE JUST AWOKENhello and I will be just getting every owed arts sorted out throught next months, I didn’t sort owed arts before my +1 year unactivity and i really apologize - if you’d like any changes to the owed art aka character for the art, type, cancel, anything! Let me know please :] Thank you everyone and BIG, big sorry!
ImageImage
EeeeeeejDoge

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dragoness129 » Sat Nov 05, 2022 11:33 am

username: dragoness129
tokens/tickets before: 15 tickets
tokens/tickets after: 10 tickets
spookycrate
dragoness129

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mossclaw3706 » Sat Nov 05, 2022 11:51 am

username: Mossclaw3706
tokens/tickets before: 25
tokens/tickets after: 15
spookycrate
Mossclaw3706

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fourd » Sat Nov 05, 2022 12:22 pm

CRATE PURCHASES ARE NOW CLOSED! ANY CRATE PURCHASES AFTER THIS POINT WILL BE IGNORED!

Leftover tokens will be able to be converted into meat at a later date - so don't worry if you don't spend them all!
Fourd || Big Gay Sheep || He/They
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Image Image Image
Fourd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strawberry.Wyne » Sat Nov 05, 2022 12:38 pm

Yawnicon wrote:i dare to stick my paw in the crate...
username: Yawnicon
number of crates: (max 5)
tokens/tickets before: 11
tokens/tickets after: 6
spookycrate

Image You reach a paw in and find... ew... a sticky Lollipop. Well. Uhm. At least it'll last you forever a day?
Image You reach a paw in and find... something warm and forgiving and reminsicient of childhood. It takes all your strength to wrench it from the crate and when you finally lay eyes upon it, you find your reflection looking back at you from a swirling Purple Orb.
Image You reach a paw in and find... something squirmy and soft and.. huge.. eyed. A Probable Cat blinks up at you and then settles in a loaf on your back.
Image You reach a paw in and find... a completely unliscensed Hockey Mask haha sick.
Image You reach a paw in and find... wings? Impossibly Giant Wings. Surely these are just a costume?
Image You reach a paw in and find... something squirmy and soft and.. huge.. eyed. A Probable Cat blinks up at you and then settles in a loaf on your back.
Image You reach a paw in and find... Arf! A sticky wet feeling, like the inside of a pumpkin and... awh. It's... alive. Uhm. Well. It's an unrecorded species, best just call it a Pumkapup, I think.
Image You reach a paw in and find... something warm and forgiving and reminsicient of childhood. It takes all your strength to wrench it from the crate and when you finally lay eyes upon it, you find your reflection looking back at you from a swirling Purple Orb.
Image You reach a paw in and find... something freezing cold and melancholic. It takes all your strength to wrench it from the crate and when you finally lay eyes upon it, you find your reflection looking back at you from a swirling Blue Orb.
Image You reach a paw in and find... something light and airy and yet heavy as a tree. It takes all your strength to wrench it from the crate and when you finally lay eyes upon it, you find your reflection looking back at you from a swirling Green Orb.

——————

Zigzagoon wrote:i dare to stick my paw in the crate...
username: Zigzagoon
tokens/tickets before: 10 tickets
tokens/tickets after: 5 tickets
spookycrate

Image You reach a paw in and find... something burning hot and angry. It takes all your strength to wrench it from the crate and when you finally lay eyes upon it, you find your reflection looking back at you from a swirling Red Orb.
Image You reach a paw in and find... Oh my god BAT! BAT BAT. Catch it! Quick! How on not-earth did that get in there...
Image You reach a paw in and find... you're suddenly flying through the air, crashing into the wall of the tent. Oh. Looks like you got a Magic Broom. Try not to fall off.
Image You reach a paw in and find... a completely unliscensed Hockey Mask haha sick.
Image You reach a paw in and find... a hefty Enchanted Tome. As you open it, you find the words upon the page glow and writhe with magic. Sure hope you can read.
Image You reach a paw in and find... soft, warm Striped Leg Warmers. Despite their pre-coloration, I've been told they can be dyed any color.
Image Hey what do you have there? A knife! No! Who gave you a knife...
Image You reach a paw in and find... Arf! A sticky wet feeling, like the inside of a pumpkin and... awh. It's... alive. Uhm. Well. It's an unrecorded species, best just call it a Pumkapup, I think.
Image You reach a paw in and find... something freezing cold and melancholic. It takes all your strength to wrench it from the crate and when you finally lay eyes upon it, you find your reflection looking back at you from a swirling Blue Orb.
Image You reach a paw in and find... an ancient furless doctors Plague Mask. You don't know what a plague is but SICK! Fresh fit.
Image You reach a paw in and find... something that bites back, teeth chattering as you wrench your paw back out. Ouch. Nasty little Creepy Skull

——————

strawberrymwilk wrote:i'm buying crate tickets!
username: strawberrymwilk
tokens/tickets before: 5 tickets
tokens/tickets after: 0
spookycrate

Image You reach a paw in and find... soft, warm Striped Leg Warmers. Despite their pre-coloration, I've been told they can be dyed any color.
Image You reach a paw in and find... an ancient furless doctors Plague Mask. You don't know what a plague is but SICK! Fresh fit.
Image You reach a paw in and find... wings? Impossibly Giant Wings. Surely these are just a costume?
Image You reach a paw in and find... hiiiisssssss. Oh no! What even is that? Some kind of weird Blocky Dog? Take it and go... maybe don't tell anyone.
Image You reach a paw in and find... hiiiisssssss. Oh no! What even is that? Some kind of weird Blocky Dog? Take it and go... maybe don't tell anyone.
Image You reach a paw in and find... the memory of standing amongst the tall corn. Sentimental. And also impossible to put in a box... how then?
Image You reach a paw in and find... Oh my god BAT! BAT BAT. Catch it! Quick! How on not-earth did that get in there...

——————

_mirage_ wrote:i dare to stick my paw in the crate...
username: _mirage_
tokens/tickets before: 7
tokens/tickets after: 2
spookycrate

Image You reach a paw in and find... the memory of standing amongst the tall corn. Sentimental. And also impossible to put in a box... how then?
Image You reach a paw in and find... something burning hot and angry. It takes all your strength to wrench it from the crate and when you finally lay eyes upon it, you find your reflection looking back at you from a swirling Red Orb.
Image You reach a paw in and find... a hefty Enchanted Tome. As you open it, you find the words upon the page glow and writhe with magic. Sure hope you can read.
Image You reach a paw in and find... ew... a sticky Lollipop. Well. Uhm. At least it'll last you forever a day?
Image You reach a paw in and find... you're suddenly flying through the air, crashing into the wall of the tent. Oh. Looks like you got a Magic Broom. Try not to fall off.

——————

Julie_PiscesGirl wrote:i'm buying crate tickets!
tokens/tickets before: 5 Tickets
tokens/tickets after: 0 Tickets
spookycrate

——————

Asternaut wrote:i dare to stick my paw in the crate...
username: Asternaut
tokens/tickets before: 8
tokens/tickets after: 3
spookycrate

Image You reach a paw in and find... something light and airy and yet heavy as a tree. It takes all your strength to wrench it from the crate and when you finally lay eyes upon it, you find your reflection looking back at you from a swirling Green Orb.

———————

Nyakuni wrote:i dare to stick my paw in the crate...
username: Nyakuni
tokens/tickets before: 1 token/13 tickets
tokens/tickets after: 1 token/8 tickets
spookycrate

———————

EeeeeeejDoge wrote:i dare to stick my paw in the crate...
username: EeeeeeejDoge
token cost: 2
tokens before: 2
tokens after: 0
spookycrate

——————

dragoness129 wrote:i dare to stick my paw in the crate...
username: dragoness129
tokens/tickets before: 15 tickets
tokens/tickets after: 10 tickets
spookycrate

———————

Mossclaw3706 wrote:i dare to stick my paw in the crate...
username: Mossclaw3706
tokens/tickets before: 25
tokens/tickets after: 15
spookycrate

Image You reach a paw in and find... something that bites back, teeth chattering as you wrench your paw back out. Ouch. Nasty little Creepy Skull
₊˚ ︵‿︵୨୧ · · 🍓 · · ୨୧‿︵‿ ˚₊
Strawb~•~She/Her~•~Law Student
Remember to stay hydrated! x

Image Image
₊˚ ︵‿︵୨୧ · · 🍓 · · ୨୧‿︵‿ ˚₊
Strawberry.Wyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups