๐Ÿป BEARDOGS ๐Ÿถ hallows eve | END+ gacha

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: ๐Ÿป BEARDOGS ๐Ÿถ hallows eve | results pg22 + coloring comp

Postby dogtreat » Wed Nov 02, 2022 4:57 pm

JoyfulRam wrote:i dare to stick my paw in the crate...
username:JoyfulRam
number of crates: 4
tokens/tickets before:4
tokens/tickets after:0
spookycrate

Image You reach a paw in and find... something light and airy and yet heavy as a tree. It takes all your strength to wrench it from the crate and when you finally lay eyes upon it, you find your reflection looking back at you from a swirling Green Orb.

Image Hey what do you have there? A knife! No! Who gave you a knife...

Image You reach a paw in and find... soft, warm Striped Leg Warmers. Despite their pre-coloration, I've been told they can be dyed any color.

Image You reach a paw in and find... something burning hot and angry. It takes all your strength to wrench it from the crate and when you finally lay eyes upon it, you find your reflection looking back at you from a swirling Red Orb.

Image You reach a paw in and find... hiiiisssssss. Oh no! What even is that? Some kind of weird Blocky Dog? Take it and go... maybe don't tell anyone.

Image You reach a paw in and find... soft, warm Striped Leg Warmers. Despite their pre-coloration, I've been told they can be dyed any color.

Image You reach a paw in and find... a hefty Enchanted Tome. As you open it, you find the words upon the page glow and writhe with magic. Sure hope you can read.

Image You reach a paw in and find... hiiiisssssss. Oh no! What even is that? Some kind of weird Blocky Dog? Take it and go... maybe don't tell anyone.

hunny.milk.tea wrote:i dare to stick my paw in the crate...
username: hunny.milk.tea
number of crates: 5
tokens/tickets before: 7 tix + 1 token
tokens/tickets after: 2 tix + 1 token
spookycrate

Image You reach a paw in and find... you're suddenly flying through the air, crashing into the wall of the tent. Oh. Looks like you got a Magic Broom. Try not to fall off.

Image You reach a paw in and find... something warm and forgiving and reminsicient of childhood. It takes all your strength to wrench it from the crate and when you finally lay eyes upon it, you find your reflection looking back at you from a swirling Purple Orb.

Image You reach a paw in and find... something freezing cold and melancholic. It takes all your strength to wrench it from the crate and when you finally lay eyes upon it, you find your reflection looking back at you from a swirling Blue Orb.

Image You reach a paw in and find... something squirmy and soft and.. huge.. eyed. A Probable Cat blinks up at you and then settles in a loaf on your back.

Image You reach a paw in and find... something burning hot and angry. It takes all your strength to wrench it from the crate and when you finally lay eyes upon it, you find your reflection looking back at you from a swirling Red Orb.

Image You reach a paw in and find... an ancient furless doctors Plague Mask. You don't know what a plague is but SICK! Fresh fit.

Image You reach a paw in and find... something freezing cold and melancholic. It takes all your strength to wrench it from the crate and when you finally lay eyes upon it, you find your reflection looking back at you from a swirling Blue Orb.

Nyakuni wrote:i dare to stick my paw in the crate...
username: Nyakuni
tokens/tickets before: 1 token/23 tickets
tokens/tickets after: 1 token/18 tickets
spookycrate

Image You reach a paw in and find... you're suddenly flying through the air, crashing into the wall of the tent. Oh. Looks like you got a Magic Broom. Try not to fall off.

Image You reach a paw in and find... a hefty Enchanted Tome. As you open it, you find the words upon the page glow and writhe with magic. Sure hope you can read.

Image You reach a paw in and find... the memory of standing amongst the tall corn. Sentimental. And also impossible to put in a box... how then?

Image You reach a paw in and find... wings? Impossibly Giant Wings. Surely these are just a costume?

Image You reach a paw in and find... Arf! A sticky wet feeling, like the inside of a pumpkin and... awh. It's... alive. Uhm. Well. It's an unrecorded species, best just call it a Pumkapup, I think.

Image You reach a paw in and find... something light and airy and yet heavy as a tree. It takes all your strength to wrench it from the crate and when you finally lay eyes upon it, you find your reflection looking back at you from a swirling Green Orb.

Image You reach a paw in and find... wings? Impossibly Giant Wings. Surely these are just a costume?

Flicka wrote:i dare to stick my paw in the crate...
username: flicka
tokens/tickets before: 0
tokens/tickets after: 0
spookycrate

Image You reach a paw in and find... Arf! A sticky wet feeling, like the inside of a pumpkin and... awh. It's... alive. Uhm. Well. It's an unrecorded species, best just call it a Pumkapup, I think.

Image You reach a paw in and find... something that bites back, teeth chattering as you wrench your paw back out. Ouch. Nasty little Creepy Skull

Image You reach a paw in and find... the memory of standing amongst the tall corn. Sentimental. And also impossible to put in a box... how then?

dragoness129 wrote:i dare to stick my paw in the crate...
username: dragoness129
tokens/tickets before: 74 tokens
tokens/tickets after: 64 tokens
spookycrate

Image You reach a paw in and find... a completely unliscensed Hockey Mask haha sick.

Image You reach a paw in and find... a completely unliscensed Hockey Mask haha sick.

Image You reach a paw in and find... something warm and forgiving and reminsicient of childhood. It takes all your strength to wrench it from the crate and when you finally lay eyes upon it, you find your reflection looking back at you from a swirling Purple Orb.

Image You reach a paw in and find... an ancient furless doctors Plague Mask. You don't know what a plague is but SICK! Fresh fit.

Image You reach a paw in and find... ew... a sticky Lollipop. Well. Uhm. At least it'll last you forever a day?

Mossclaw3706 wrote:i dare to stick my paw in the crate...
username: Mossclaw3706
tokens/tickets before: 35
tokens/tickets after: 25
spookycrate

Image You reach a paw in and find... something squirmy and soft and.. huge.. eyed. A Probable Cat blinks up at you and then settles in a loaf on your back.

Image You reach a paw in and find... Oh my god BAT! BAT BAT. Catch it! Quick! How on not-earth did that get in there...

Image You reach a paw in and find... ew... a sticky Lollipop. Well. Uhm. At least it'll last you forever a day?

Zigzagoon wrote:i dare to stick my paw in the crate...
username: Zigzagoon
tokens/tickets before: 15 tickets
tokens/tickets after: 10 tickets
spookycrate

Image You reach a paw in and find... Oh my god BAT! BAT BAT. Catch it! Quick! How on not-earth did that get in there...

Strawberry.Wyne wrote:i dare to stick my paw in the crate...
username: Strawberry.Wyne
tokens/tickets before: 10
tokens/tickets after: 5
spookycrate

Image You reach a paw in and find... something that bites back, teeth chattering as you wrench your paw back out. Ouch. Nasty little Creepy Skull

Omiyage wrote:i dare to stick my paw in the crate...
username: Omiyage
number of crates: 5, please!
tokens/tickets before: 13
tokens/tickets after: 8, thank you
spookycrate

_mirage_ wrote:i dare to stick my paw in the crate...
username: _mirage_
tokens/tickets before: 17
tokens/tickets after: 12
spookycrate

Eevee55 wrote:i dare to stick my paw in the crate...
username: Eevee55
tokens/tickets before: 27 tickets
tokens/tickets after: 22 tickets
spookycrate

shortstop wrote:i dare to stick my paw in the crate...
username: shortstop
tokens before: 21
tokens after: 11
spookycrate

FaerieNova wrote:i dare to stick my paw in the crate...
username: FaerieNova
tokens/tickets before: 69
tokens/tickets after: 59
spookycrate

Music_Lover wrote:i dare to stick my paw in the crate...
username: Music_Lover
number of crates: 2
tokens/tickets before: 44
tokens/tickets after: 40
spookycrate

onion wrote:i dare to stick my paw in the crate...
username: onion
tokens/tickets before: 21
tokens/tickets after: 16
spookycrate

Nova-Moshi wrote:i dare to stick my paw in the crate...
username: Nova-Moshi
tokens/tickets before: 5
tokens/tickets after: 0
spookycrate

โ €

ceasefire now!
until we are all free, none of us are free
liberation, freedom and return for palestine!
dogtreat
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐Ÿป BEARDOGS ๐Ÿถ hallows eve | END+ gacha

Postby dragoness129 » Wed Nov 02, 2022 5:58 pm

One hour later...