Cozies ✸ Customs & Breedings

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Postby Neku » Sat Aug 20, 2022 3:23 am

Phantomath wrote:
Have we met before? How about now? No? Well I'm glad to have met you~! Another look to add to my collection of countless faces~~ For your contribution, I will show you such wonderful things! Wonderful things have wonderful fees, however. Such magic always has a cost, and I, my friend, always have a price. Buy them at your own risk; I have seen some incredible things come from these. Even new friends! New faces! Yes, more faces! Why Don't you buy some and try them out yourself?
Navigation wrote:
Information wrote:
Welcome to cozies customs! On this thread, you can place orders for custom cozies and recolours of existing cozie litters. Currently, there are 3 types of custom items avaliable in the shop!
ImageImageImage
Chocolate Sprinkles, Rainbow Sprinkles, Pastel Sprinkles

With a little bit of magic and a large gust of wind, these sprinkles are seeds for a new custom cozie, with whatever face, and pattern, that you like! Each type of sprinkle has different abilities as to what type of custom they can manifest, so make sure you check that you're purchasing the right type before you buy!

Chocolate Sprinkes: Are used to create a cozie custom on the default cozie lines. The lines may not be edited in any way. Any patterns, colours, markings, etc. may be requested. The cozie may not be animated. Chocolate sprinkles are also used to request litter recolours of free litters and giveaways, as long as they are not animated.

Rainbow Sprinkles: Are used to create a custom cozie that has line edits. Any patterns, colours and markings, etc. may be requested. The cozie may not be animated.

Pastel Sprinkles: Are used to create a custom cozie that may have line edits and an animation. Any patterns, colours and markings, etc. may be requested.
Rules wrote:
1. You must have a post on the public co-op archive on ChickenSmoothie in order to breed Cozies and order customs.

2. You may not order a custom Cozie based on any copyrighted material; this includes, but is not limited to: CS pets, movies, anime, video games, books, music, and other peoples’ OCs or artwork.

3. You may not order a custom Cozie that looks too similar to or the same as an already existing Cozie.

4. You may order a custom based on your own originally made artwork or an OC that you own.

5. You may not ask an artist for a recolor of a litter. You may only order a recolor if the artist offers or advertises that they are making them.

6. Artists may turn down or choose not to take breedings or custom requests for any reason.
Last edited by Neku on Sun Oct 29, 2023 8:20 am, edited 17 times in total.
Neku

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Neku » Sat Aug 20, 2022 3:24 am

ImageImage
Information wrote:
This is the Cozies breeding post! How do Cozies breed, you may ask? Well, when a pair of Cozies decide they want some babies of their own, all they need is to use a magical Piping Bag or Mixing Bowl to design their babies. Nio then bakes those designs, and baby Cozies are born! Cozies that come from breeding's are a combination of the designs of both of the parents. You can breed your own Cozies together, or you can breed your Cozie with another user's Cozie to get new cool and unique design/colour combinations! Cozies do not need to be a specific gender/sexuality in order to breed. The following items can be used to unite your two Cozies.
ImageImage
Magic Piping BagxxxxMagic Mixing Bowl

With these ingredients, cozies can magically design their offspring! The abilities of these items are listed below.

Magic Piping Bag: A magic piping bag allows 2 cozies to produce 1-2 offspring. If you are breeding your Cozie with another user's Cozie, you are guaranteed two offspring.

Magic Mixing Bowl: A magic mixing bowl allows 2 cozies to produce 3-4 offspring. If you are breeding your Cozie with another user's Cozie, you are guaranteed four offspring.

ImagexxxxxxImagexxxxxxImage
Perfect Cupcake xxx Perfect Layered xxx Cake Perfect Cake

These items are used alongside regular breeding items (mixing bowl/piping bag) and allow you to receive special outcomes in breedings! They are currently only available through special events.

Perfect Cupcake: This is a cake that can be used to guarantee at least one Starbit offspring in a breeding.

Perfect Layered Cake: This is a cake that can be used to allow three Cozies of the same species to breed together.

Perfect Cake: This is a cake that can be used to allow Cozies of different species to breed together; the offspring will have elements of both designs.
Rules wrote:
1. You must have a post on the public co-op archive on ChickenSmoothie in order to breed Cozies and order customs.

2. When ordering a breeding, you must link back to your last accepted breeding.

3. Cozies from the same litter may not be bred together. This includes any recolors made on that litters’ lines. Similarly, 2nd gens that share a parent or are otherwise related may not be bred together.

4. 2nd gen Cozies can only be bred with other 2nd gen Cozies, and 3rd gen Cozies may not breed at all.

5. Cozies on different bases cannot breed together unless a Perfect Cake is being used in the breeding.

6. Items that are applied to a Cozie will not transfer to the litter outcome Cozies.

7. Fandom Cozies can be bred.

8. Artists may turn down or choose not to take breedings or custom requests for any reason.

9. If you have a breeding that has been accepted and is in progress, you may not apply for another breeding until the first breeding is completed or until 1 month has passed since your breeding was accepted.

10. You may not request alterations to breeding outcomes unless the artist offers you the option for minor tweaks.
Last edited by Neku on Sun Oct 29, 2023 8:18 am, edited 27 times in total.
Neku

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

zealouzie's customs!

Postby zealouzie » Sat Aug 20, 2022 3:48 am

𝚣𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚣𝚒𝚎'𝚜x𝚌𝚞𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚖𝚜x𝚊𝚗𝚍x𝚋𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜
Welcome!

This is my custom/breeding shop. I take orders for all sorts of customs, including recolours of my litters! I really like doing simpler customs, but i really hope that no matter what you come here looking for, i can make it happen! For updates about custom progress or payment, it is best that we get in touch over discord. My discord handle is zeal#1234.
Status wrote:
Currently closed for custom orders.
Currently closed for breeding orders.
Design TOS wrote:
    1. Remember to abide by all CS and cozie critters rules.
    2. I will not do a custom based on copyrighted material
    3. Please credit my toyhou.se and the coziecritters toyhou.se
    4. As per cozie critters rules, you can transfer your design out of species any time. If you would like to make edits to the design at any point, you may do so on a separate reference sheet (do not edit the original cozie image/lines/my art) thanks!
Design examples wrote:
Image Image Image Image Image
ImageImageImage
Lines open for recolouring wrote:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Slots wrote:
Custom Slots

1. closed
    2. closed
    3. closed
Recolour Slots

1. closed
    2. closed
    3. closed
Breeding Slots

1. closed
    2. closed
    3. closed
Prices wrote:
Standard Pricing

Standard Recolour: This is a recolour of one of my existing litters where i do not alter the default marking template: $5 USD / 250 C$
    Nonstandard Recolour: This is a recolour of one of my existing litters where additional markings, or different markings, are added. No line edits: $7 USD / 300 C$
    Chocolate Sprinkles Custom: A custom cozie design with no line edits: 7 USD / 300 C$
    Rainbow Sprinkles Custom: A custom cozie design with line edits: 12 USD / 500 C$
    Pastel Sprinkles Custom: A custom cozie design with line edits and an animation: priced based on complexity

Magic Piping Bag Breeding: 10 USD / 350 C$
    Magic Mixing Bowl Breeding: 15 USD
Special Offers

I like doing special offers sometimes, like palette customs! These may come at a cheaper cost or no cost (besides the sprinkles). I will post any special offers here!
Order Form wrote:
Please use this form if you are ordering a custom from me!
Code: Select all
[b]I would like a [color=#00BFFF]custom[/color] from zealouzie![/b]
[b]Username + ID:[/b]
[b]What type of custom:[/b]
[b]Custom item used + proof of purchase:[/b]
[b]Price and payment method:[/b]
[b]Custom description:[/b] (n/a if the custom has been discussed over discord)
[b]Other:[/b]

Please use this form if you're ordering a breeding from me!
[b]I would like a [color=#FF80BF]breeding[/color] from zealouzie![/b]
[b]Partner's username:[/b]
[b]Breeding item used + proof of purchase:[/b]
[b]Parent 1:[/b]
[b]Parent 2:[/b]
Last edited by zealouzie on Sat Apr 01, 2023 3:11 am, edited 14 times in total.
zealouzie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Cozies ✸ Customs & Breedings (dnp)

Postby Neku » Sat Aug 20, 2022 3:49 am

to be transferred to neku
Last edited by zealouzie on Mon Aug 22, 2022 9:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Neku

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby [kat] » Sat Aug 20, 2022 3:50 am

kat
[kat]

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Cozies ✸ Customs & Breedings

Postby shuichi » Sat Aug 20, 2022 3:56 am

~ ♥ shuichi's Breedings! ♥ ~

Status wrote:
Currently OPEN for breeding orders ^^

Terms of service! wrote:
    1. Please be sure to abide by all Cozie Critters & CS rules when requesting a breeding/custom!
    2. You may credit my CS account (ID 905016) for any designs I've created if taken offsite.
    3. I cannot make Cozies directly based on copyrighted material.
    4. Please have patience-- I'm not always able to dedicate time to making Cozies. However, you're more than welcome to politely ask for updates at any time :]

Breeding Slots wrote:
    1. Open!
    2. Open!

Single User Breeding Form wrote:
[b][i]I'd like to breed my Cozies![/i][/b]
Username + ID:
Cozie #1:
Cozie #2:
Breeding Type: Free ♥
Other:
[size=1]jambreeding[/size]

Partner Breeding Form wrote:
[b][i]I'd like to breed Cozies with a partner![/i][/b]
Username + ID:
Partner's Username + ID:
My Cozie:
Partner's Cozie:
Proof of Permission:
Breeding Type: Free ♥
Other:
[size=1]jambreeding[/size]
Last edited by shuichi on Tue Sep 27, 2022 4:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
shuichi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fishkin » Sat Aug 20, 2022 3:56 am

Beep beep fish
ImageImage
ImageImage
Image||Fishy||Artist|| Adult||Sig anim by me||Image
Credit
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fishkin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mallowpop » Sat Aug 20, 2022 3:56 am

moss 😳
💗 wrote:ImageImage
hi, i'm moss! ilysm
i'm socially anxious, but
do feel free to pm me!
sweetensxartfartxth
discord: moss#1004

ImageImage
ImageImage
mallowpop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ghostkeys » Sat Aug 20, 2022 4:01 am

Delta ! >:3
Last edited by ghostkeys on Sat Aug 20, 2022 8:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
ghostkeys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Cozies ✸ Customs & Breedings

Postby NurseMikan » Sat Aug 20, 2022 4:14 am

Luna wrote:
ImageWelcome to the Stella Lunar Shop Stop!Image

Howdy! Welcome to my humble abode, aka my little shop! In an attempt to expand my design horizons I'd like to try anything you can throw at me custom wise!
    For frequent updates about your custom, breedings, or possible USD matters don't be shy of reaching out to me here via or on discord! (Dm me and I'll give ya my handle :7, for faster updates discord is recommended)

Status wrote:
Currently closed for nooowww.
Design TOS wrote:
    1. Remember to abide by all CS and cozie critters rules.
    2. I will not do customs or recolors based on copyrighted material
    3. Please credit my th Luna and the coziecritters toyhou.se
    4. As per cozie critters rules, you can transfer your design out of species any time. If you would like to make edits to the design at any point, you may do so on a separate reference sheet (do not edit the original cozie image/lines/my art) thanks!
Design/Recolor/Animation examples wrote:

Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Lines open for recolouring wrote:

“Disclaimer: I am not comfortable using alternative artists lines for customs or recolors so please refrain from requesting them! The examples below are just for show and have no preset markings unless stated otherwise.”

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Lines featuring it’s Default markings-
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

List of lines: Names with ** are animated however it’s optional.

1. Bunnies n’ bows. 2. Scene beans !!! 3. Twirly tailed Heck-Pups 4. Make a scene (beans)** 5. Shep
6. Fancy ladies 7. Candle lights 8. Orb weavers** 9. Loststars**
10. Lollipops 11. Angelbits 12. Sugarpop weasels 13. Seaside fesh
14. Charms** 15. Lotus lovelies 16. Kidcore Pups
17. 2000’s Ballonies 18. Drowsy with a chance of bunnies 19. The queen
20. Werm riders** 21. Tanuki’s in space 22. Masked mirages 23. Goots 24. Luckybags
25. Mothly nap 26. Love bugs

Premade Markings
1. Splotches 2. Funky fits 3. Shooting starbits 4. Lashes
5. My little starbits 6. Weird bun thing with bun growths (bun n’ friends...?) 7. Palette pals: 1/2- Cheetah 3/4 Giraffe 5/6 tigers

Slots wrote:
Custom slots [Cozy Candy/Items]

1. EtaryaFae
    2. Joyfulram
    3. Abandoned Rain
    4. Nova-Moshi
    5. Smokeycandle (The 2nd)
    6. dragoness129

Paid Custom Slots [C$’s/USD]

1. Dogboss123

Paid Breeding Slots [C$’s/USD]

1. X

Item/free Breeding Slots

1. X

Recolour Slots (USD/C$’s/items)

1. Music_Lover
    2. Drbubby
Prices wrote:
Standard Pricing

Standard Recolour: This is a recolour of one of my existing litters where i do not alter the default marking template: $5 USD / 250 C$
    Nonstandard Recolour: This is a recolour of one of my existing litters where additional markings, or different markings, are added. No line edits: $7 USD / 300 C$
    Chocolate Sprinkles Custom: A custom cozie design with no line edits: 5 USD / 250 C$
    Rainbow Sprinkles Custom: A custom cozie design with simple line edits: 10 USD /450 C$
    Rainbow Sprinkles Custom: A custom cozie design with major line edits: 15 USD /700C$
    Pastel Sprinkles Custom: A custom cozie design with line edits and an animation: priced based on complexity
Special Offers

These may come at a cheaper cost or no cost (besides the sprinkles). I will post any special offers here!
Order Form wrote:
Please use this form down below if you are ordering a custom/breeding from me!
These are not FCF, custom orders will be picked in a few days! :>
[b][color=#BF80BF]I would like a custom from Luna[/color][/b]
[b]What type of custom:[/b]
[b]Custom item used + proof of purchase:[/b] (N/A if you’re using USD or C$’s.)
[b]Custom description:[/b] (n/a if the custom has been discussed over discord)

[b][color=#BF80BF]I would like order a Breeding from Luna[/color][/b]
[b]Partners Username + ID:[/b] (N/A if both parents are yours)
[b]Permission proof:[/b] (N/A if both parents are yours)
[b]Breeding item used + proof of purchase:[/b]
[b]Type of breeding:[/b] (free, item, or paid)
[b]Payment:[/b] (Whatever amount you’re offering for the breeding! N/A if you’re doing a item/free breeding.)
[b]Breeding pair:[/b]

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Last edited by NurseMikan on Sun Jan 07, 2024 9:11 am, edited 28 times in total.
NurseMikan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me