⚓️🎶 Sea Shanties | Gooish 2022

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: ⚓️🎶 Sea Shanties | Gooish 2022

Postby nio » Fri Aug 19, 2022 4:52 am

”care to share what youve made with the crew?”
    DAY 3

username: nio
    entry:
sun !! he/she/they/any — adult awst cs th
art queueicon cred
𓆟 𓆝 𓆟

nio

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby strawberrymwilk » Fri Aug 19, 2022 5:04 am

DAY 3

username: strawberrymwilk
    entry: valerie exploring the deep dark below

┌───────┐
.............strawberry
..............she/he
.............nb lesbian
..........lavender glade
..............storage

..........art by whitehund
└───────┘
strawberrymwilk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eevee55 » Fri Aug 19, 2022 6:11 am

DAY 3

username: Eevee55
    entry:
    "Well, I am sure there is a lot down there. There are plenty of fish and other creatures that live down there. And a kraken would be cool to see. As long as it was friendly, at least... But an ancient city? That would be amazing to visit! Just think of all the history we could have forgotten about or never even known that might be hidden away down there... I wonder what the architecture would be like, would it be similar to the kinds of buildings we have today, or completely different?"
    "Perhaps the buildings are made of shells or rocks or both! Hmm, you could probably make a pretty cool looking tower with some scallop shells on top... Either way, it would be a cool experience to see one! And a great opportunity to learn!"
    Despite the excitement surrounding the idea of an ancient city, the words of the angry crewmate are still there in the back of my mind... Is there truly something dangerous down there that might end this journey early? Not wanting to scare anyone, I keep the thought to myself... But I cannot help but imagine a few more frightening things possibly hiding in the depths...
Despite everything,

Image Image Image
Heya, I'm Eevee!
Thank you so much to twinkle! for the adorable avatar!

It's still you.

Eevee55

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bakuraas. » Fri Aug 19, 2022 6:52 am

DAY 3

username: bakuraas.
    entry:
    Daith likes to imagine that down in the depths, there's a major gobbess of the oceans, with hair made of goo that flows as far and wide as the oceans themselves, and a gaze that can calm any being afraid of the majesty of the waters. Certainly there is a major gob of the ocean, and even if Daith has never met them before, they're sure that they're magnificent just like the rest. In reality, there's probably plenty of mergoo gobs, major and minor. Minor gobs that control specific oceans, maybe ones that watch over the lakes or the rivers of the world. It's fun to think about certainly, and Daith very much prefers that thought process over thinking about some monster or abandoned society.
"tip-top! absolutely tickity-boo!"
♥️[ gb, baku ] ♦️ [ he/they/faer ]♥️
・:*:・。☆{ baku's angel c4c }☆。・:*:・
♥️[ ravynscar ] ♦️ [ cs character toyhouse ] ♦️ [ empyra ]♥️
♥️[ karsalis ]♥️
bakuraas.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby solos » Fri Aug 19, 2022 10:43 am

DAY 3
    depths
    username: solos
    entry:
    Bayley emerged from the sea of goobies gathered in the center of the vessel, scared for their lives. "I think it 'ought to be more than what we r expecting it to be. We don't know how deep it goes from here to the bottom yeah?" Bayley turned 'round to see Benji stood a couple of feet behind her staring at the water who then glanced up at her once she had turned around. "Yeah.. rather scary if you really think about it, nobody has ever explored down there before.." Benji states with a nervous tone. Bayley turns back to the undiscovered sea and thinks for a moment. "Do we've got the proper scuba gear onboard currently?" Bayley turns around to look Benji in the face with a curious but serious look. "I believe so yeah, why?" "I'll go check it out so it's no longer a mystery." Bayley says answering Benji's question. "I-I are you sure Bayley-?" Benji stutters out of his mouth. "Oh, I'm 100% sure." Bayley states with confidence.

After Benji and other crewmates had got the appropriate scuba gear for Bayley, she suited up and sat on the edge of the boat, back facing the ocean. Some individuals looked scared for Bayley, whereas others looked excited to finally know what has been beneath them all this time. Bayley mentally counted down in her head, 3, 2, 1. As she said 1 she closed her eyes and leaned back to flip into the deep body of water.

Bayley's eyes went wide once she saw what was below her kicking feet which let her propel herself. Determined, that's what Bayley was. Bayley was determined to finally draw an end to this mysterious body of water, so she continued to explore what was around, seeing if there were any hidden pathways and pass-throughs. After swimming 'round for a while, Bayley senses that she's being watched, but she can't place where exactly from. Panicking, that's exactly what she was now doing, frantically looking around she notices a quick, large silhouette in the distance hiding in the shadows. Quick, she swims as fast as she could to reach the boat. Once she reaches the boat she quickly climbs the handy ladder located at the rear end of the boat. "Wha-What'd you see d-" Benji start but Bayley is quick to cut him off. "We-We need to go I-I think I startled it." Her words are spurring out of her mouth as fast as she could. Benji worried about what's been beneath them this entire time goes wide-eyed and quickly nods once at the captain of the vessel to move spots or to at least get to safety. Various goobies aboard quickly grab towels to dry off the soaked goobie. "What'd you see down there miss Bayley..?" one of the younger goos asks the now shivering goobie. Goobies around her noticed she was visually unsure of how to answer the young goo in front of her without scaring them so one of the individuals jumps in to answer, "I'm sure it was just some school of fishies, how about we get you a nice smoothie hm?" "Ooh ooh! Yes please!!" and with that they went inside the boat to get a sweet treat.

Time has now passed and Bayley has noticeably calmed down a bit since she reboarded the ship. Benji sees this as the correct time to ask her about what was there as they've now moved locations. "Hey.." Benji starts, Bayley looking over to her right to face him "How about we go inside and talk about what you saw" Bayley then shifts her eyes down, prompting her to nod twice. The 2 stand up and head inside to discuss what she had seen while down there. What could have caused that panic in the confident, fearless goobie? Were all of the myths true?

solos | she/they | ✸--
hi hi :D -!! 1# seungmin enjoyer
go n follow my best friend-!! <3
discord; solos. | th purge ‶ ☼ ″
shop | boyf | goos | cats | - © -
solos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fruitbat » Fri Aug 19, 2022 11:52 am

DAY 3

username: fruitbat
    entry: Caillou has dreamt about being the kraken before! He's kinda more cute than scary though...
fruitbat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby imabanditø » Fri Aug 19, 2022 1:36 pm

DAY 3

username: imabanditø
    entry: Image
— cer/ceri | he/they
th | aroace/agender
my art shop! :D <3
imabanditø

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rem sleep » Fri Aug 19, 2022 3:28 pm

DAY 3

username: rem sleep
    entry:
    my deep sea goobie urchin might be down there. his design is based on an angler fish...

(I made this with water color! the blue background is a canvas, the additional drawings were water colored on separate paper, cut out and affixed to the original canvas to create a layered effect. Materials used include watercolors, paint brushes, my trustly black thick-liner pen and a white metallic marker to get the bubbles and highlights)

canvas origin + edited with higher contrast for presentation + close up
♥ ♥ ♥
rem sleep - they / them
nocturnal artist, socially awkward
♥ ♥ ♥
umasstorkies
closed species bank
♥ ♥ ♥

rem sleep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lucas tazmily » Fri Aug 19, 2022 3:37 pm

DAY 3

username: snowfish
    entry:

walking close to the edge of the boat, amaryllis looked down into the water. it was hard to see below the surface, but she knew that many fish and other creatures were probably swimming just underneath. she looked up at the sky, thinking about all the possibilities that could be under there.

without any warning at all, something grabbed onto her ankle and dragged her over deck. somehow she must've fallen without hardly a splash, for amaryllis heard nothing of a rescue but the sound of bubbles rushing past here ears. looking around, she saw fish of many colorful varieties swimming about, such as clownfish and tuna, and a rainbow one she didn't know the name of. seaweed reached up to the surface, and coral from the ocean had grown to very tall heights in order to reach the sun.

still getting pulled deeper, amaryllis noticed jellyfish nearby, a species that must glow in the dark because they were illuminating the darkness that was starting to appear. a few sharks swam nearby, and by looking at their fin shapes, amaryllis guessed that they were probably tiger sharks.

running out of air and struggling to escape, the deeper she got the stranger and scarier the sea creatures got. a huge monster fish with bright glowing stripes bumped into her. a many tentacled beast with razor sharp teeth could be seen off in the distance. a dolphin like creature that let out an ear screeching noise was only a few feet to her right.

fearing the worst, amaryllis kept struggling even though she knew it was in vain. just when she felt she could hold her breath no longer, she opened her eyes and realized she was still laying in bed. of course it had been a nightmare, amaryllis thought to herself, no sea creature could ever exist like the ones I was just dreaming about, right?

hi, i'm lucas! i'm an adult who
uses any pronouns. i enjoy
creating art and playing
clarinet & French horn C:

my toyhou.se!
lucas tazmily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sadcat » Fri Aug 19, 2022 3:45 pm

DAY 2

username: Sadcat
    entry:
Veen closed her eyes, took a deep breath, thinking, and then started telling a story.

"There was once an orange kraken living at the bottom of the ocean. At the deepest depth, the darkest dark.
She had been coming up to the surface of the sea for a while now.
Living down there got boring, sometimes, and yet up there, things happened, there were sailors and colorful fish, so many types of corals and colors, she felt at home.
So she decided that she would live there, where it wasnt so dark and where it wasnt so quiet.

One day, she heard a song,
Sirens werent rare on the waters, so she dismissed it.
And then she noticed that it was coming from the ship who was passing through, not from a siren trying to lure in whoever was on it.

She looked at the ship, and found a seal humming with her eyes closed, not seeing the rocks near her ship.
And when the kraken was going to warn her as she got closer, and closer, and closer.
And then, she opened her eyes did a quick sharp turn.

And the kraken was impressed.

The sailor had passed through this route multiple times before, and now had been passing while a thunderstorm.

Curiosity overtook her, and she started to climb the ship.

Surprisingly, the captain was not afraid of her."

Veen paused, and after a bit, finished her story.

"The sailor took her in, seeing as how she was mostly curious and bored than aggresive.
And they sailed away together.

And eventually, they fell in love."
Previously CatOwU
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sadcat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me