Jason's Big Job | Gooish 2022 | Closed!

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: Jason's Big Job | Gooish 2022 | Open!

Postby solos » Mon Aug 22, 2022 12:21 pm

Prompt Day: 6
Goobie(s) Involved: [psylla] [mads] [skippy]
If art or writing, Partner? writing , partner is fruitbat -!!
If Art, NPC? n/a
Entry:
*Knock knock*, a sudden noise the two cuddled up goobies weren't expecting. What time was it? 5;45pm, only 25 minutes have passed since they had arrived back home. They didn't know whether or not that was the guards so they patiently waited not so long until a voice spoke up from outside their door. The voice was muffled but even so, they could tell it was not the guards they knew. "Are you sure this is the right address?" The 2 looked at each other knowing that that was a voice they hadn't recognized until another spoke up. "They said this is it... What if they're-" The guard got cut off by the front door they were standing in front of swinging wide open, a weary Maddi rushing out to hug the first guard she caught eye of. After the sweet moment was captured right then and there, they wondered who this mystery goobie was, "Oh! I'm Skippy, I was just passing through when they needed help finding your guys' house." "It's lovely to meet you Skippy, I'm Psylla and this is Mads. Were you headed down to the beach by chance?" She asked the new goobie once the guards had explained in a hushed tone that they were to go down to the beach to collect things that could be sent as a care package, to who? The guards hadn't said who to but maybe that just wasn't important at this time. "Yes, I was! I was thinking we could stop by the resort gift shop by chance to grab a postcard!" Skippy suggested, "That'd be a wonderful idea! We could go down to the food trucks as well to grab some local eats?" Psylla also suggested, that the group then mutually agreed on their two ideas as well as shell hunting on the beach fronts that were surrounding the island.

"I got the perfect postcard! Onto the trucks now right?" Skippy questioned, prompting one of the guards to smirk while nodding as a way to say yes. So off the group set to go to the food trucks. Psylla seemed to notice her typically bubbly and fun girlfriend being rather quiet... Perhaps the shell collecting will cheer her up!

solos | she/they | ✸--
hi hi :D -!! 1# seungmin enjoyer
go n follow my best friend-!! <3
discord; solos. | th purge ‶ ☼ ″
shop | boyf | goos | cats | - © -
solos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Griff » Mon Aug 22, 2022 2:26 pm

DAY TWO

Omiyage
5 sardines
Bakuraas
1 sardine
Caeleesi
2 sardine
P3PP3R_c0rn
3 sardine
Rinsea
4 sardine
imabandito
2 sardine, 3 moray eels, 2 red snappers
eevee55
5 sardine
honeybunchesofoats
4 sardine
strawberrymwilk
3 sardine, 3 moray eels
keeshond
5 sardine, 2 red snappers
rems sleep
4 sardine, 3 empty shells, 2 red snappers
saeli
1 sardine, 1 moray eels, 1 empty shell
sadcat
1 sardine
fruitbat
3 sardine
!karkat
4 sardine
solos
3 sardine
Griff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Griff » Mon Aug 22, 2022 2:37 pm

Day Three Bounties!

Caeleesi
5 sardine
Rinsea
2 sardine, 1 red snapper
P3PP3R_c0rn
4 sardine, 3 red snapper
strawberrymwilk
5 sardine, 1 red snapper
bakuraas
3 sardine
eevee55
5 sardine, 1 anchovy
saeli
4 sardine, 1 moray eel, 1 empty shell
rem sleep
2 sardine, 3 moray eel, 1 red snapper, 2 empty shells
fruitbat
5 sardine
solos
4 sardine
honeybunchesofoats
3 sardine
imabandito
4 sardine, 3 moray eels, 1 red snapper
keeshond
3 sardine
sadcat
5 sardine, 3 moray eels
snowfish
5 sardine
Griff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Griff » Mon Aug 22, 2022 2:45 pm

Day Four Bounties

omiyage
2 sardine
P3PP3R_c0rn
1 sardine
honeybunchesofoats
2 sardine, 3 red snappers
eevee55
4 sardine
snowfish
1 sardine
imabandito
3 sardine
caeleesi
5 sardine, 1 blue marlin
rem sleep
2 sardine, 1 red snapper, 1 empty shell, 1 red snappers
bakuraas
4 sardine, 1 sunfish, 2 red snappers
sadcat
4 sardine, 1 red snapper
strawberrymwilk
3 sardine
keeshond
2 sardine
solos
4 sardine, 2 red snappers
Rinsea
5 sardine, 1 red snapper
Griff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Griff » Mon Aug 22, 2022 2:52 pm

Day Five Bounties

Rinsea
3 sardine 1 red snapper
Caeleesi
5 sardine, 1 moray eel
P3PP3R_c0rn
5 sardine, 2 red snapper, 3 moray eels
strawberrymwilk
3 sardine
eevee55
1 sardine
bakuraas
1 sardine, 2 moray eels
fruitbat
5 sardine, 2 empty shells
imabandito
4 sardine, 3 red snappers
keeshond
4 sardine
sadcat
2 sardine
rem sleep
2 sardine, 2 red snappers, 1 empty shell, 3 moray eels
solos
1 sardine
Griff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rem sleep » Mon Aug 22, 2022 3:03 pm

Goobie(s) Involved: my vaughn and the princess!
If art or writing, Partner? (Yes/No? If so who?) nope!
If Art, NPC? (Yes/no? If so, who?) yep! princess!
Entry:
ran short on time today :'>
vaughn suggests to the princess that everyone celebrating gooish should make davey jones a card talking about their celebrations and sharing festive gooish wishes with him! they gather the cards up and prepare to send them down. vaughn even made a handmade pop-up card with a surfboarding goobie... hopefully this helps...?
♥ ♥ ♥
rem sleep - they / them
nocturnal artist, socially awkward
♥ ♥ ♥
umasstorkies
closed species bank
♥ ♥ ♥

rem sleep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fruitbat » Mon Aug 22, 2022 3:04 pm

Goobie(s) Involved: Skippy, Psylla, Mads
If art or writing, Partner? Yes, solos.!
If Art, NPC?
Entry:
Skippy couldn’t believe the epic postcard he had found at the gift shop. This was going to be the best care package ever. His new friends, Psylla and Mads, seemed to be enjoying themselves too. He was a little nervous to help the mysterious guards try and find the pair, as he wasn’t extremely extroverted and good at meeting new goobies. But, they were easy to get along with, contrary to his own stress. He also noticed Mads becoming quieter as the time passed, and he hoped he wasn’t doing anything to upset her. Maybe she’ll find something at the food trucks that’ll peak her interest!
Skippy, Psylla and Mads followed the guards to the local food trucks, just a few minutes walk from the gift shop. Skippy was still so far from home... He had never experienced the sound of waves crashing against the sand, or the tiny sand granules between his paws, or even the smell of salty air. On the way to the food trucks, Skippy leant closer to Psylla and Mads. “What’s the beach like? I’ve never been before” he asked, a little embarrassed but genuinely curious. “Oh, the beach is magnificent! It’s so relaxing, and the water is so lovely to swim in on a hot day” Psylla said with a nonjudgmental smile, which put Skippy at ease. Before he could reply, the guards notified the trio that they closing in on the food trucks. “What do you think we should put in the care package?” Mads piped up, looking around at all the options. Skippy could only shrug, unaware of what the best food would be. “How about something super tropical, like some local fruit?” Psylla said, smiling warmly at her girlfriend. Psyllas smile made Mads’ cheeks grow warm, a blush quickly filling her face. “That’s a wonderful idea!” Skippy said as he started to look for the perfect pineapple. Soon enough, the trio returned to the guards with an amazing-looking pineapple and smoothies for everyone! The guards gave a brief nod in appreciation, and the group set off towards the Sandy beach to collect shells for the care package.
fruitbat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lupiine » Mon Aug 22, 2022 3:26 pm

Goobie(s) Involved: marilee
If art or writing, Partner? no
If Art, NPC? jason!
Entry: marilee hands jason some of her favourite flowers! jason is a bit skeptical about this plan since davey jones doesnt sound like a goobie to love flowers but maybe not!
[link to bigger image]
Art ShopTHDiscord; Lupine#4405
lupiine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Griff » Mon Aug 22, 2022 4:00 pm

As everything is sent into the waters from a shirt to balloons and even a snowglobe, at first nothing happens. Did it work? And then the waters start to change color, darkening. Bubbles start to form, as though things are boiling. Even the gulls are silent, as the waters began to part. A series of tentacles begins to break the surface, lifting out a massive goobie who looks down upon the gathered group with an expression that is impossible to read. His entire presence reads of power. Of the seas, of lifetimes seen, of tragedy, loss, death. The knights have their ears back, standing close to the princess. The Princess is for once quiet, eyes wide and terrified. Sherry says a silent prayer, as Selia clenches her teeth. It is Jason who steps forward, in front of everyone. "JASON!" Selia calls, but Sherry holds her back.

"Now you listen 'ere Sir! These goobies jus' wanna have a good time! And yer' scarin' them! I WILL protect 'em, whatever it takes! SO jus' what do ya want? TELL ME! Or let's throw down right 'ere and now!" But it is clear that despite his brave words Jason is just as terrified as everyone else.

What does your goobie do in the face of such a presence? How do they feel? Do they cower or try to befriend?
Griff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Griff » Mon Aug 22, 2022 4:06 pm

Day Six Bounties!

caeleesi
1 sardine
rinsea
3 sardine. 3 red snappers, 1 moray eel
P3PP3R_c0rn
4 sardine
bakuraas
1 sardine
imabandito
5 sardine, 3 red snappers, 1 moray eel