Jason's Big Job | Gooish 2022 | Closed!

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: Jason's Big Job | Gooish 2022 | Open!

Postby imabanditø » Sat Aug 20, 2022 10:04 am

Prompt Day: 4
Goobie(s) Involved: cal and velle, with mentions of jason and princess lyomerty
If art or writing, Partner?: n/a
If Art, NPC?: n/a
Entry: “chaos!?” happily exclaimed cal. “as an enjoyer of chaos, i’ll gladly let this play out,” he chuckled to jason, sherry, and velle. he laughed some more before glancing up at velle, who looked displeased at his lover’s comments.

velle sighed. “sorry about cal,” he said. “they’re always like this.” then, he looked at cal. “i’m going to tell her, okay? i don’t care if you don’t tell anyone, but i’m going to tell the princess about this davey jones dude.”

“that’s no fun,” cal scoffed. “why not spice up this trip with a bit of chaos? uncertainty? surprise? of course, every vacation has to go wrong somehow.”

“stay here - please. i’ll be back,” velle gently said as he ran off with jason to find princess lyomerty.

-

“hello, princess!” after greeting each other, velle kindly told her what he heard. “i don’t know if you know of a ‘davey jones’ guy, but uh.. apparently he wants to cause chaos…? i don’t know if it’s fully true,, but i wanted to tell you just in case. maybe keep an eye out for anything-? i’d rather you know and nothing happens than it happens and you’re in danger, you know?”
— cer/ceri | he/they
th | aroace/agender
my art shop! :D <3
imabanditø

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Caeleesi » Sat Aug 20, 2022 11:35 am

Goobie(s) Involved: Vanir
If art or writing, Partner? N?A
If Art, NPC? N?A
Entry:
Vanir, personally, would be very curious to see what sort of chaos this davey jones would unleash. He wasn't an overly chaotic Goobie, but he did like his fair share of mischief. He nodded his head as he listened to Sherry and Jason and their concerns.
"I suppose I can do that!" he responded, turning away from the two to go find the princess again.
Upon spotting her he trotted over, raising a hand in greeting as he opened his mouth to speak.
"Princess! I have some news from Jason for you."
Lowering his voice as he got a bit closer he spoke again
"Apparently Davey Jones might be trying to stir up some chaos, and I thought we should probably let you know! Just to let your guards know or maybe keep an eye out!"
He himself would definitely be keeping an eye out, staring around at the water and any suspicious activity, which he would report directly back to Jason.
Local Skeleton Queen
DA || || TH || ©
ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴄᴏᴍᴇꜱ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴅᴜʀɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʏ
©
ᴘʀᴇᴠɪᴏᴜꜱʟʏ ᴠʀɪꜱᴋᴇʙᴀʙ ʙ)
Caeleesi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rem sleep » Sat Aug 20, 2022 12:12 pm

Goobie(s) Involved: my luna, griff's princess and saeli's snarl !
If art or writing, Partner? Yes- Saeli!
If Art, NPC? Yes- Princess!
Entry:
They do talk to the princess about Davey Jones! This is a drawing of them talking about Davey Jones... who could he be? A cool pirate with an awesome scar? A mergoob? What a mystery!
♥ ♥ ♥
rem sleep - they / them
nocturnal artist, socially awkward
♥ ♥ ♥
umasstorkies
closed species bank
♥ ♥ ♥

rem sleep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bakuraas. » Sat Aug 20, 2022 12:43 pm

Goobie(s) Involved: Acryl + The Four Liars (Bjólfr, Zacharias, Athaleh, and Vireo), mentions Waktos
If art or writing, Partner? N/A
Entry:

Acryl had wanted to ignore the news, keep themself silent as to not worry the princess or her guards, but that didn't exactly come easy, especially when four unfortunately familiar faces showed up and sauntered over to Acryl. "Uh, hey guys! Do you need something? I'm trying to show the princess the sandcastle booth since It's going to open soon..." At this, Zacharias couldn't help but giggle a bit, being the first of the heads to speak in return. "Oh, what? You're not gonna say hi to DJ? We heard that he might show up and me and the gang all decided to come up here and give him a welcoming party!" Acryl, safe to say, was a little confused. "By...By 'you and the gang' , does that mean all four of you or-?" This time, it was Athaleh who spoke. "No, Emersyn and Alcibiades are coming along too, and maybe Xiv if he gets off of work soon enough." The Minor gob nervously looked over to the princess and the guards, laughing a bit before motioning the rest of the group to meet up with Waktos, who was listening in to another conversation regarding the event, thankfully not mentioning the issue at paw.

Once they had gotten out of earshot, Acryl turned back to face the four headed goobie. "I'm sorry about that, you guys- I just didn't want the princess to hear about Davy Jones, I heard he's going to mess up the event and oh I don't want the princess to dislike us...How did you all even hear about it anyways? You guys live so far away and I just learned about it! " Vireo smiled lightly as they explained. "Oh, well we heard about it a day ago, got a message saying something about welcoming the mergoo princess and Davy Jones to the gooish event. We had only heard about the princess before or we would've been here sooner. We uh, we're really big fans of Davy Jones, you see." Acryl nodded, watching as the four heads nodded towards each other. "So, will you help us set up to welcome him?" Bjólfr finally spoke, moving to pull out a packet of green-colored balloons from their bag.

Acryl paused, but they couldn't say no to helping someone out- and they trusted these four enough, even if they were a demigob of deception... and really...what was the harm in putting up some more decorations?
"tip-top! absolutely tickity-boo!"
♥️[ gb, baku ] ♦️ [ he/they/faer ]♥️
・:*:・。☆{ baku's angel c4c }☆。・:*:・
♥️[ ravynscar ] ♦️ [ cs character toyhouse ] ♦️ [ empyra ]♥️
♥️[ karsalis ]♥️
bakuraas.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sadcat » Sat Aug 20, 2022 2:30 pm

Goobie(s) Involved: Veen, Phone
Partner: n/a
If Art, NPC?: no
Entry:
Word ran through the goobies in the crowd, and eventually, it reached Veen.
Somehow, Phone was so distracted on playing in the sand and the water that he hadnt noticed what was happening around him.
Veen looked at Phone nervously, and sighed after thinking for a minute.
She slowly walked up to Phone, planning to distract him.
She didnt want him to panic again, he didnt need to know that there was a chance of danger.

Phone was picking up shells from the shore and running along with the tide, following it as it went in, running from it when it went out.
He laughed when he failed to run away from the water, and it barely touched him.

"Hey." Veen whispered as she got close to Phone, in an attempt to not scare him so much.
She failed.
He yelped in surprise, sounding almost like a little otamatone.
He turned around "Oh hi! Wassup?" Phone said with a smile, holding one too many seashells in his paws.
Veen reached out for the shells, and Phone gave them to her. "You having fun?"
"Mhm!" He nodded, as Veen put the seashells in her bag.
"Glad to hear it!

Do you want to go somewhere else? I dont know,,, in the sea, to another booth? I could show you around!"
"Ooh! Hm... maybe a round 'round the place wouldnt be so bad!"
"Alright! Lets go" Veen said, smiling.
Success.
Previously CatOwU
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sadcat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby strawberrymwilk » Sat Aug 20, 2022 2:33 pm

Goobie(s) Involved: chi
If art or writing, Partner? -
If Art, NPC? -
Entry:
chi decided not to question the princess, she knew Lyomerty should be allowed to enjoy the much needed break. however, this doesnt mean she didn't ask arachne to mention something to the guards. if davey jones was someone to truly worry about chi wanted to make sure the princess was protected.
if trouble truly started to arise she would mention the name to Lyomerty, but for now she followed behind her as she excitedly moved from booth to booth.

┌───────┐
.............strawberry
..............she/he
.............nb lesbian
..........lavender glade
..............storage

..........art by whitehund
└───────┘
strawberrymwilk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lupiine » Sat Aug 20, 2022 3:09 pm

Prompt Day:
Goobie(s) Involved: marilee
If art or writing, Partner? no
If Art, NPC? no
Entry:
marilee cant tell anyone about this. she thinks that the name davy jones sounds really cool! she would love to meet them and ask all about their adventures. they cant be that bad,,,, right? chaos sounds fun! chaos can be a good thing! she thinks that this davy jones guy just needs a good lemonade and some shade.
Art ShopTHDiscord; Lupine#4405
lupiine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby solos » Sat Aug 20, 2022 3:27 pm

Goobie(s) Involved: [psylla] [mads]
If art or writing, Partner? writing, no
If Art, NPC? no
Entry:
"Thanks for taking us to the surfing competition... It was really nice to see others were still enjoying it..." one of the guards says in a thankful-sounding tone, drawing a smile to both Psylla's and Maddi's faces, thankful that the event made their world just a little happier on this what seemed to be a perfect sunny day.

The group was happier than ever, not thinking anything could ruin their day. Psylla and Maddi were walking ahead of the royal trio when they overheard Jason and another goobie talking in a hushed voice. Could it be true? Was their what was a perfect day about to be flipped over on its head? Hearing the news drew the duo to a stop, making the trio behind them slow their pace and wonder what happened. "Everything ok you two?" One of the guards spoke up. "Uh..." Mads fumbled on her words causing the other 4 goobies to draw a worried look to their faces. Noticing that her girlfriend didn't know how to break the news to Princess Lyomerty, she stepped in, "You guys know Davey Jones...?" Psylla asked with a confused tone, the question making the guards stand up straight. "We overheard someone telling Jason that...", scared to say exactly what was going on, she paused but picked her sentence right back up. "He heard that you guys arrived and was believed to say that he'll cause some sort of chaos..." Hearing this, provoked the guards to draw serious looks to their faces, as well as to put their hands in the appropriate position to draw their weapons. "We-we aren't sure if it's real though! We've only known of Davey Jones to be only a myth..." Mads spoke up. Princess Lyomerty looked up to where Jason was to see the individual talking to another goobie who she had met on the previous trip, Sherry. "I've met that goobie before... Sherry, I believe her name was, she doesn't typically lie either." Hearing this, both Psylla and Mads now picked up on that Davey Jones wasn't in fact a myth, but a real person. "We suggest you guys stay cautious... If anyone comes up to you who you haven't met before don't talk to them ok?" One of the guards states, the other guard continuing their conjoined statement, "Take cover if anything seems abnormal alright?" with hearing that, Mads and Psylla are sent into a wave a panic.

How could their fun day turn into what could be the worst just like that? How were they to know if they haven't already met the one called Davey Jones?

solos | she/they | ✸--
hi hi :D -!! 1# seungmin enjoyer
go n follow my best friend-!! <3
discord; solos. | th purge ‶ ☼ ″
shop | boyf | goos | cats | - © -
solos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rinsea » Sat Aug 20, 2022 3:48 pm

Goobie(s) Involved: Fiddand Jason
If art or writing, Partner? (Yes/No? If so who?) - No
If Art, NPC? (Yes/no? If so, who?) - Yes, Jason
Entry:
Fidd suggested that they should probably keep Davy Jones between themselves and sort it out quietly so that the princess will not worry and can focus on enjoying her day
Rinsea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Griff » Sat Aug 20, 2022 5:21 pm

It startled out subtle enough. Everyone is doing their own thing and trying to show the princess a good time! Maybe even get the guards to relax. A single bubble is noticed drifting through the air at first. Then another. Then a third. Before anyone can even realize what is happening, dozens of bubbles are starting to lift out of the waters nearby! These bubble are poised all around the Goofish goers, poised for... what? Jason looks at the bubbles with apprehension, as the guards ready magic and trident. Even the Princess gives pause as one rather large bubble hovers before everyone and pops. This one carries words.
'If you all want to leave the sea so badly... I'll bring the sea back to you!' Sherry inhales sharply.
"The rest of the bubbles... must contain water. He intends on flooding us out..." She says softly. "Poor Davey, he must feel all alone down there..." Jason grimaced.
"Poor Davey... what about poor us! As soon as those blasted things pop, we're dun' fer! How can we gather 'em all and get 'em outta here back where they belong? How long before they pop?"

If those bubbles are not wrangled, the entirety of Goofish could be flooded! But how will you wrangle those bubbles and ensure they do not pop? Magic? Fans? Any ideas are good ones!
Griff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me