reef n greet 🐚🌊 | gooish 2022

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: reef n greet 🐚🌊 | gooish 2022

Postby strawberrymwilk » Fri Aug 19, 2022 4:49 am

day 3
username; strawberrymwilk
goobie answering; Valerie
answer to prompt;
Valerie hesitates for a second at the question, "I'd have to say the scuba shack, its been super fun to get to go diving. I didn't expect to enjoy it so much but seeing the underwater world has been beautiful!" she hums a second before continuing, "sea shanties has been cool as well, i enjoy seeing everyones talents."
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ

β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”
.............strawberry
..............she/he
.............nb lesbian
..........lavender glade
..............storage

..........art by whitehund
β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜
strawberrymwilk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bakuraas. » Fri Aug 19, 2022 5:26 am

day 3
username; bakuraas.
goobie answering; Tres and Perseus
answer to prompt;
"Oh! My favorite activity is Morr'geth's! I dropped in a Sardine and it poofed away! It was so cool, but that's a given because Morr'geth is the coolest being around!" Tres blabbered happily, though as he spoke, his mentor's face soured. "Is that where my sardine went, Tres? I told you to keep it for something important." The smaller diab laughed somewhat nervously. "Oh! Uhm, yeah- well- getting to meet Morr'geth was important!" The argument seemed to fall on unwilling ears however, as Perseus moved to snatch up an empty shell that he had given to Tres some time before. "Well then, I'll be taking that then. And as your mentor and- by all merits worth something- your guardian, I'm officially banning you from getting anywhere near that activity."

Tres huffed, looking away and crossing his front legs together as he sat there. "As for me, I've been a fan of staying on the shore and watching others attempt to surf. I was asked very politely to monitor one of the junior lifeguards by request of their aunt...I owe them for something, and I preferred this method instead of losing a significant amount of my money."
"tip-top! absolutely tickity-boo!"
β™₯️[ gb, baku ] ♦️ [ he/they/faer ]β™₯️
ο½₯:*:ο½₯ο½‘β˜†{ baku's angel c4c }β˜†ο½‘ο½₯:*:ο½₯
β™₯️[ ravynscar ] ♦️ [ cs character toyhouse ] ♦️ [ empyra ]β™₯️
β™₯️[ karsalis ]β™₯️
bakuraas.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eevee55 » Fri Aug 19, 2022 5:28 am

day 3
username; Eevee55
goobie answering; N/A
answer to prompt; I am really enjoying the helping Jason activity! I love writing and it is a lot of fun to answer the prompts each day, especially when they all go together to form an even larger story! I also like the sea shanties booth, again because of being able to write and answer the prompts! Having one word prompts makes it both more challenging and more exciting since I have to be extra creative to think of a story that fits the theme! And yesterday's prompt was really deep and made me think a lot, so that was cool! (Today's is also deep though, haha. Sorry, I could not resist the pun...) So my favorite activities are those two! Though all of the activities are fun in their own ways, the whole event is amazing! :)
Despite everything,

Image Image Image
Heya, I'm Eevee!
Thank you so much to twinkle! for the adorable avatar!

It's still you.

Eevee55

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lucas tazmily » Fri Aug 19, 2022 6:42 am

day 3
username; snowfish
goobie answering; amaryllis
answer to prompt; a few days into her vacation, amaryllis was starting to have a lot of fun. she'd met a lot of new goobies, and one of these goobies even included a princess and her guards! she's been fishing and scuba diving already, and it was fun seeing all the neat fish she managed to catch and all the ones swimming together underneath the water. in the end, amaryllis would definitely have to say that just watching the goobies surfing down on the beach has been her favorite part so far! being someone who hasn't done anything athletic since her younger days, it really inspired her to see goobies of all ages try and surf while doing cool tricks with their surfing boards at the same time. amaryllis went ahead and rented a surfing board for the week after watching for awhile. she's been learning how to stand on the board without falling off and hopes to know how to actually surf by the end of her vacation.

hi, i'm lucas! i'm an adult who
uses any pronouns. i enjoy
creating art and playing
clarinet & French horn C:

my toyhou.se!
lucas tazmily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lupiine » Fri Aug 19, 2022 8:49 am

day 1
username;
goobie answering; marilee
answer to prompt; "well i cant lie,, helping fellow goobies go scuba diving is definitely my favourite booth!! im totally not biased,,,, i just rlly love getting to see the wonder in fellow goobies eyes when they realize what kinds of things they can see without worrying about coming up for air every 10 seconds! besides that i rlly enjoy the fishing booth! im not the best at sitting still for that long but i do like a good challenge. i tried to see what goobies were talking about over at fishy deals but it spooked me! i ended up dropping a sardine in the process but when i realized and came back later,, it had doubled! maybe i could get over my fear sometime later,,,, maybe,,,,,,,,,,"
Art Shop β€’ TH β€’ Discord; Lupine#4405
lupiine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby !karkat » Fri Aug 19, 2022 11:26 am

day 3
username; !karkat
goobie answering; chiro
answer to prompt; chiro absolutely loves benji's sea shanties booth! listening to everyone's songs, poems, showing off their creations, it's all so much fun to them! not to mention sea shanties bring such an oddly comforting sense of euphoria to the little goob! it makes them feel like they can express itself!
!karkat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fruitbat » Fri Aug 19, 2022 11:28 am

day 3
username; fruitbat
goobie answering; Hazel
answer to prompt; Hazel had a really fun time decorating the room and Vanir and cooking delicious food for the princess. Hanging out with Vanir is always fun, and getting to meet the princess with him was such a cool experience! Hazel can't wait to ask her questions about living under the water, as Hazel honestly prefers the land over the sea!
fruitbat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sadcat » Fri Aug 19, 2022 2:41 pm

day 3
username; Sadcat
goobie answering; Xiion Veen, Phone
answer to prompt;
Phone had just arrived, so he hadnt done anything yet.
Veen decided after a while of thinking,
"Uhh the sea shanties! Those are nice..."
Phone perked up at the mention of them. "Ooh! I havent done anything yet since i only got here, but uh! Ive been told a princess got here! That sounds like it was amazing! A shame i missed it, though.
The sea shanties sound great, too!" He said with a smile, and Veen giggled under her breath.
"Youre so dumb." she said, fondly, and Phone giggled along.
Previously CatOwU
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sadcat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rosemoon » Fri Aug 19, 2022 3:12 pm

day 3
username; Rosemoon
goobie answering; Mordecai
answer to prompt;
"I was kinda brought into this against my will by my friend Keaghan, but I've started feeling a little better about everything going on... I'd maybe say my favorite activity has been... going fishing. I know, fishing is a fairly peaceful mundane activity, but that's kinda why I like it. I like how comfortably quiet and relaxing it is... much different from everything else going on".
Rosemoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dragoness129 » Fri Aug 19, 2022 3:25 pm

day 3
username; dragoness129
goobie answering; N/A
answer to prompt; alternative prompt; what’s your favorite booth so far-?
I adore the Sea Shanties thread. Even if I don't post in there, I love seeing the different prompts each day and reading the story as it progresses. It is fun to imagine the Goobies on the ship and being entertained by the contests and other very artistic members! Lovely to just sit back and watch! I also greatly adore the artwork in the first post. Bards are very fun.
ImageImage
dragoness129

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me