reef n greet 🐚🌊 | gooish 2022

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Postby solos » Fri Aug 12, 2022 2:16 pm

[main page] - [event page]
"Aloha friends-!!" Maddi trots towards the group of goobies who walked into the resort lobby . "I'm Maddi, but you can call me Mads-! I'll be at your service helping you guys get to know eachother-!" Maddi ended her sentence with a bright smile, she then continued on . "Every day you want to come back, there will be new get to know eachother prompts . On the first day i'll ask you all a question and the day after you will all respond to eachother's answers through a variety of ways-! Pretty simple huh-?"

how does this booth work-? wrote:answer a question so we could get to know you and/or your goobie[s], and the following day turn someone's idea into art-!
don’t have a goob or don’t want to use them for these prompts-?
no problem, you can answer an alternative question instead-!
writing minimum; 50 words || art minimum; headshot , full color
quick jump to results wrote:day 1 - day 2 - day 3 - day 4 - day 5 - day 6 - day 7 - day 8 - day 9 - day 10
Code: Select all
[b]day 5[/b]
[b]username;[/b]
[b]goobie answering;[/b] put n/a if answering alternative question-! if answering w a goobie please do link to that goobie for the following day answers-!
[b]answer to prompt;[/b]
day 7 wrote:prompt; gifting day-! the theme is… “thank you card”-!
alternative prompt; you may write a thank you to the goomunity or a certain member of the goomunity-!
Last edited by solos on Thu Aug 25, 2022 8:00 pm, edited 13 times in total.
solos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: reef n greet 🐚🌊 | gooish 2022

Postby solos » Fri Aug 12, 2022 2:16 pm

res
do not post-!
solos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby solos » Tue Aug 16, 2022 4:02 pm

day 1 now open-! <3

solos | she/they | ✸--
hi hi :D -!! 1# seungmin enjoyer
go n follow my best friend-!! <3
discord; solos. | th purge ‶ ☼ ″
shop | boyf | goos | cats | - © -
solos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Griff » Tue Aug 16, 2022 4:16 pm

day 1
username; Griff
goobie answering; Calamity Jason
answer to prompt; "I may or may not have had a head-start from the rest of ye, discoverin' this new place. But I can answer ya anyways. Beautiful, mysterious, creepy, ethereal... all at once. I grew up on sea tales but, seein' it all with my own eyes was different. Amazin' really, I was dumbstruck like a gull with no feathers! Nothin' was like the surface world, but different is good. The goobies are different too... but I gotta like that. Ya can tell they're just as curious about us as we are them. There's no shortage of adventures or places to discover... an' ya will never get bored. Though watch it round the royalty, that lot's a bit uppity sometimes..."
Griff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rinsea » Tue Aug 16, 2022 4:29 pm

day 1
username; RInsea
goobie answering; Fidd
answer to prompt; "Ahh another day at the beach~ I feel right at home here! I usually do work at the beach and out at sea but today is going to be different. I will take my mind off work for a while and relax, enjoy the scenery, and meet new friends. I can't wait to explore this place a bit more and embark on this somewhat familiar but new adventure."
Rinsea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lupiine » Tue Aug 16, 2022 4:32 pm

day 1
username; keeshond
goobie answering; marilee
answer to prompt; "waaa im so excited!! i cant wait to go fish [even tho ill for sure scare the fish] n i just cant wait to build sandcastles w everyone!! [as well as take fellow goobies scuba diving of course] this new place is def my fav place ive seen so far,, its just so beautiful,,,, i cant wait to see n befriend a whole school of mergoos,,, im positively bouncing around w happiness!! <3"
Art ShopTHDiscord; Lupine#4405
lupiine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pepperikorn » Tue Aug 16, 2022 5:11 pm

day 1
username; P3PP3R_c0rn
goobie answering; Fay
answer to prompt; Fay looked around with curious eyes. 'This is actually my first time here. This is all very new to me.' Fay carefully walked towards the beach and gently touched the sand with her paws. 'I thought they would be more softer and firm, like the soil back at home, but they're surprisingly rough and loose. I don't really feel safe on top of these.' She held a clump of sand and watched them pass through her fingers. Fay didn't like how some of them stuck to her paws but she ignored them and moved on to the shoreline. As she looked towards the horizon, the waves rolled in and licked at her paws. 'But this is just astonishing. So much water. The colors. And this scent. I don't know how to describe it but it's almost like I'm dreaming.' Fay paused for a moment and breathed in deeply, letting everything wash over her. 'I think I'm quite excited to be here.' She nodded with a smile.
Have a wonderful day :)
======================
Note:
My username used to be P3PP3R_c0rn
(Changed on 2/Nov)
<DA><oldTH><NewTH>
======================
Pepperikorn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rem sleep » Tue Aug 16, 2022 5:30 pm

day 1
username; rem sleep
goobie answering; vaughn
answer to prompt; Vaughn is beyond mystified! He's always been interested in mythos and cryptids-- and when he saw his first mer-diab he was convinced he had finally seen a real mythological creature! Unfortunately it was just another goobie... but Vaughn is still so inspired by this new world! He's still very interested in learning all he can about these cryptid-like goobies... who knows, maybe it'll bring him closer to the real thing?
70 words
♥ ♥ ♥
rem sleep - they / them
nocturnal artist, socially awkward
♥ ♥ ♥
umasstorkies
closed species bank
♥ ♥ ♥

rem sleep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fruitbat » Tue Aug 16, 2022 7:10 pm

day 1
username; fruitbat
goobie answering; Cha-Cha
answer to prompt; "I've never seen water amongst land... this is stuff from fairy tales!" Cha-Cha explained with sparkling, awe-struck eyes. She was only used to her alienated world, or more specifically, worlds. Outer space was vast, beautiful, and varied, but Cha-Cha had never seen anything like this before. Of course, she had seen water, but it was always floating in the clouds like on planet Zukona or nestled in the deepest caves of planet Fufo. Sand was a known concept, but to bury her paws in such a weird medium brought about a curiosity that she hadn't experienced since she was only a goo. "I wonder how many bounties I can claim in this world..." Cha-Cha muttered to herself quietly, thinking of the possible money she could make on the side. "Surely, there's a hefty price on these new mergoos!"
Last edited by fruitbat on Mon Jan 02, 2023 11:30 am, edited 2 times in total.
fruitbat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Caeleesi » Tue Aug 16, 2022 7:22 pm

day 1
username; Caeleesi
goobie answering; Vanir
answer to prompt;
Vanir is immediately excited and wants to explore! He's eager to get out and meet new goobs, and see what trouble he can get himself into.
Leaping around on the sand surrounding him, Vanir cackled with glee, excitement apparent on his expression and mischief lurking in his eyes. He bounded around like an energetic puppy with nothing better to do, dashing from the shoreline to a collection of trees and back again.
"This is all so exciting i can't wait to explore more! I wonder what goobs do here? Oh I hope they let me join them!"
Local Skeleton Queen
DA || || TH || ©
ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴄᴏᴍᴇꜱ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴅᴜʀɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʏ
©
ᴘʀᴇᴠɪᴏᴜꜱʟʏ ᴠʀɪꜱᴋᴇʙᴀʙ ʙ)
Caeleesi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups