Sveldala Walkers - 2022 'Wild Exploration' Event

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: Sveldala Walkers - 2022 'Wild Exploration' Event

Postby PrincessAlexis » Mon Aug 15, 2022 6:54 am

Username: PrincessAlexis
Last Explore Date: August 13th

Egyptian Razorbacks!
NEW Artist Search ☆ Temporary Hiatus ☆ Our Discord!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageCheck Out My Characters! =)

☆ ☆ ☆ ImageImage Image☆ ☆ ☆

I'm looking for an artist to design a ribbon / rosette base for the Egyptian Razorbacks closed-species competitions. Willing to pay well depending on your skill level. Please PM me with examples of your work.
PrincessAlexis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .henloimmabirb. » Mon Aug 15, 2022 7:48 am

Username: .henloimmabirb.
Last Explore Date: August 13
Henlo!! :D I am Birb! Image

PokeFarm Q

Art Fight
Sketch Shop | Character Shop
Discord: ScribbleRibbon#1282
ImageImage
ImageImage
.henloimmabirb.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Aug 15, 2022 10:44 am

Username:
Spiritstar3
Last Explore Date:
August 13
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady Lesednik » Mon Aug 15, 2022 12:05 pm

Username:lady Lesednik
Last Explore Date: n/a
http://www.aywas.com/register/referral/33167/ Join Aywas! Aywas has customs, breeding, and an avatar for you to dress up!
Lady Lesednik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vyraal » Mon Aug 15, 2022 12:05 pm

Username: Vyraal
Last Explore Date: n/a
Emet-Selch did nothing wrong
Vyraal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby angelicshadowdemon » Mon Aug 15, 2022 12:06 pm

Username: angelicshadowdemon
Last Explore Date: 13/08
Hello!
Image (It me.)
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
angelicshadowdemon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zentropy » Mon Aug 15, 2022 11:37 pm

Username: Zentropy
Last Explore Date: Aug.12
Call me Zen! Image

ImageImageImage
Image-----

---------------------------------------------------------------------
ImageImageImage Image Image
Zentropy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadyBro » Tue Aug 16, 2022 6:58 am

Frisco
    There are a couple really good shots here. You’ve received two tokens for today. +2 Tokens
    “Is that what I think it is? Wow, not many would be so brave as to grab onto that strange sticky sap glob bare handed like that..but lucky you! And it looks like this rare little bait ball has already begun attracting some wild sveldalas. You could probably take your pick from that group over there - they’re oddly people friendly so we would like to see them homed anyway, for the safety of the wild herds and all. Have at it, friend!”
    You’ve found a bait item. Please refer to the item descriptions section on the main event page for more information on how to claim your new custom Sveldala. This item will expire seven days after the official closing date of the event, so be sure to use it right away.

24Beaver01
    You took some good shots, but nothing of value. No tokens today, sorry! +0 Tokens
    “Oh my goodness what is that! Oh so shiny and colorful wow! It looks like…hm…trash? Oh. Bins are up front then. Thank you for helping clean up the environment, very kind of you. I guess you didn’t really find anything to keep then.”

Pandora!
    Incredible, just incredible! Almost every shot is absolutely stunning. These will be a huge help. You’ve received five tokens for today! +5 Tokens
    “Oh my goodness what is that! Oh so shiny and colorful wow! It looks like…hm…trash? Oh. Bins are up front then. Thank you for helping clean up the environment, very kind of you. I guess you didn’t really find anything to keep then.”

Athena
    Wow, these are great! A hefty handful of nearly perfect images. You’ve received four tokens for today. +4 Tokens
    “The views were beautiful, and you managed to get a few recognizable photos of the herds. Nothing super interesting stuck out from today though. Maybe next time!”

Chellerd
    There are a couple really good shots here. You’ve received two tokens for today. +2 Tokens

Queen Vivane
    Looks like you got a good one! You’ve received one token for today. +1 Token
    “Is that..a little yearling, trailing behind you? Oh goodness, look at them snuggling up like that, they truly seem to adore you. Looks like they’re all by their lonesome too..orphans never fair too well in these rougher regions. I guess that settles it, you have a new friend then. Come up to the registry and we’ll get this little one on their way to your stables. Introducing their genetics into your breeding programs will be a great benefit to the species after all. Enjoy your companion!”
    An artist will automatically create a randomly generated Sveldala for you. Simply check the main page daily until you see your new Sveldala.
    (RGC= 1-2 uncommon markings, 1 rare marking, Wobbe
    Generator= Red Chestnut Mushroom Shadow Roan Wobbe W/ Somatic)

paradise,
    “The views were beautiful, and you managed to get a few recognizable photos of the herds. Nothing super interesting stuck out from today though. Maybe next time!”

Glitch.Drowned
    There's a few incredibly beautiful photos here, good job! You’ve received three tokens for today. +3 Tokens

HowlingHooves
    “What's this? You spotted wild sagebrush plants, in this region!? They’re assuredly invasive..but it does look like the wild herds enjoy eating away at them. Perhaps keep some for your own herd back home, yes?”
    This item will be automatically added to your inventory archive and can be used at the end of the event.

sleepyDandy
    “Is that..a little yearling, trailing behind you? Oh goodness, look at them snuggling up like that, they truly seem to adore you. Looks like they’re all by their lonesome too..orphans never fair too well in these rougher regions. I guess that settles it, you have a new friend then. Come up to the registry and we’ll get this little one on their way to your stables. Introducing their genetics into your breeding programs will be a great benefit to the species after all. Enjoy your companion!”
    An artist will automatically create a randomly generated Sveldala for you. Simply check the main page daily until you see your new Sveldala.
    (RGC= 1-3 common markings, 1-3 common markings, Asiatic
    Generator= Silver Sandy Bay Asiatic Finch Tobiano)

PrincessAlexis
    You took some good shots, but nothing of value. No tokens today, sorry! +0 Tokens
    (RGC= 1-3 common markings, 1-2 uncommon markings, Ursidae
    Generator= Amber Champagne Dun Fox Marbled Ursidae Hooded W/ Lacing)

.henloimmabirb.

Spiritstar3
    Incredible, just incredible! Almost every shot is absolutely stunning. These will be a huge help. You’ve received five tokens for today! +5 Tokens

Lady Lesednik
    “Seems you’ve gotten quite a few stunning photographs for us! You know, I think you should hold onto this one - as a keepsake. Might help your studies later on if you begin to work these odd markings into your own herds.”
    This item will be automatically added to your inventory archive and can be used at the end of the event.

Vyraal
    Wow, these are great! A hefty handful of nearly perfect images. You’ve received four tokens for today. +4 Tokens

angelicshadowdemon

werepickle
    There's a few incredibly beautiful photos here, good job! You’ve received three tokens for today. +3 Tokens

Zentropy
    “What's this? You spotted wild sagebrush plants, in this region!? They’re assuredly invasive..but it does look like the wild herds enjoy eating away at them. Perhaps keep some for your own herd back home, yes?”

ShadyBro
┏━━━━━━━━━┓ 
─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──

ImageImageImage
✰Toyhouse✰
✰Closed Species✰
✰Trotters✰

ImageImageImage

─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

─- ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ─- ♡ - - ♡ -─ ⋆⋅⋅⋆ -─
ShadyBro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadyBro » Tue Aug 16, 2022 6:59 am

The Wild Explore Event is now closed!
“I hope you all enjoyed coming on this little adventure with us. We had lots of fun, and your contribution to the research of these fantastic animals will surely help us to protect and care for them for years to come. The token exchange will open shortly so you may all turn in your hard earned tokens before shipping off. Thank you again for your help everyone!”
┏━━━━━━━━━┓ 
─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──

ImageImageImage
✰Toyhouse✰
✰Closed Species✰
✰Trotters✰

ImageImageImage

─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

─- ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ─- ♡ - - ♡ -─ ⋆⋅⋅⋆ -─
ShadyBro

My pets