Sveldala Walkers - 2022 'Wild Exploration' Event

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Sveldala Walkers - 2022 'Wild Exploration' Event

Postby ShadyBro » Sat Aug 06, 2022 1:40 am

CLOSED

Main Page || Version 1.0 || Archive || Inventory || Item Shop || Breedings || Custom Imports || Artist Competition || Discord

Welcome To The Wild Exploration Event!
Set out on an adventure each day to collect as much data as possible, and perhaps even bring home a few souvenirs..
“Oh, hello there! Welcome to the Wild Exploration event. I see you’re all packed up and ready to go yes? Hat, boots, coat, backpack, map..oh and don’t forget the cameras, of course! Our mission is to photograph as much as we can of these herds and their social interactions after all. The pamphlet below will explain the rules and regulations - be sure to follow those - and the other one should go over all the reimbursement information. Oh and of course, please keep in mind, we are here as researchers and curious minds only. Do not harm or otherwise disturb the environment. Although I have heard that a few of the sveldalas are beginning to attach to humans.. Ah either way, just be kind and courteous out there. I cannot wait to start cataloging all the amazing wild Sveldalas. I hear there have even been some incredibly beautiful rare coated yearlings spotted within the area, not yet seen in any other region! Ah, and there is the whistle, right on schedule. Time to head out. Be careful my friend!”

Rules
. Please be kind, courteous, and patient. If you have questions, you can directly PM ShadyBro or any of the event helper staff, or use the ask-the-staff section of our Discord channel. Questions/comments should NOT be posted here at any time aside from marking the post.
. Please do not post during closing periods. Any users that do so will be put on a time out and will not be permitted to explore during the next actual opening.
. You may only explore ONCE per opening. Openings are based fully on the ‘Opening’ and ‘Closing’ posts, not times/dates/rollover/ect.
. When you have found a wild sveldala, either through the bait item or the randomized wild encounter, you will no longer be eligible to gain another. One Sveldala per person! (Please note this does not count purchasable bait - if you gain one sveldala during the event and then purchase bait items once the event is over you’re fine to claim multiple SWEs from the event.)
. If you do not wish to keep the Sveldala you received from the randomized wild encounter, simply contact the artist asking for them to be put up for public adoption via a raffle. You will be allowed to keep a different sveldala if you happen to hit the randomized wild encounter again, but you cannot request that your wild sveldala be changed or exchanged in any way.
. If you do not claim your SWE within two weeks of the event closing, they will be reclaimed/rehommed by staff
. To keep track of the items and tokens you have received, please head over to the items archive. If you notice a discrepancy, please give staff at least 48 hours to update the archive before PMing them about the issue.
. There is no exchange or removal offered for unwanted items. They will simply sit in your archive as they are. A trade system may be put into place at a later date.

Item Information
“Interested in trading in those tokens for some items? We have some extras folks have brought back from their explorations. You can buy them if you’d like - all funds go right back into the program! You’ll have to wait until the event is closed, but that gives us something fun to look forward to in the end, yes?”
At the end of the event a purchase form will be posted. You will have seven days starting from the end of the event to turn in your tokens. After that, all tokens will be void of use and expire from your inventory.

15 Tokens | Bait - Used to lure in a wild sveldala right away! Upon receiving your bait, send a message to whichever artist is open for customs that you would like to have complete your sveldala. You will be able to select one of whichever event marking you would like as well as the base coat. Other additional markings will be randomly selected by the artist. If you receive bait you will not be eligible to find any other wild sveldala’s from the event, however you can exchange tokens for more bait items later on. This item will expire seven days after the official closing date of the event, so be sure to use it quickly!
8 Tokens | Snakeshed - Use this to add the Goldenchild marking to a foal when requesting a breeding. One time use. Does not expire.
5 Tokens | Polaroid - Use this to add an uncommon tier Wild Explore marking (Orca, Asiatic, OR Bali Striped) to a foal when requesting a breeding. Be sure to specify which marking you want. One time use. Does not expire.
3 Tokens | Sagebrush - Use this to add a common tier Wild Explore marking (Carcal, Wobbe, Scruff, OR Ursidae) to a foal when requesting a breeding. Be sure to specify which marking you want. One time use. Does not expire.

Last edited by ShadyBro on Sat Mar 09, 2024 8:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
┏━━━━━━━━━┓ 
─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──

ImageImageImage
✰Toyhouse✰
✰Closed Species✰
✰Trotters✰

ImageImageImage

─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

─- ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ─- ♡ - - ♡ -─ ⋆⋅⋅⋆ -─
ShadyBro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Sveldala Walkers - 2022 'Wild Exploration' Event

Postby ShadyBro » Sat Aug 06, 2022 1:41 am

Please feel free to mark this page!
Last edited by ShadyBro on Tue Aug 09, 2022 12:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
┏━━━━━━━━━┓ 
─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──

ImageImageImage
✰Toyhouse✰
✰Closed Species✰
✰Trotters✰

ImageImageImage

─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

ShadyBro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Vivane » Sat Aug 06, 2022 1:53 am

Marking <3
Friendly reminder, AI generated pictures are not art and are actively trained on works from artists who gave no permission for their creations to be used.
Note for trades and PM's, I leave my CS tab open almost all the time for easy access. I am online but I'm not actively looking at the tab <3
Yes my characters are not actively developed, I place all the blame on hyperfixations not lining up with them.
Please don't message me asking if I'm selling or trading Closed species characters. If I haven't said otherwise? The answer is no.
HuaLian and Wangxian my loves
What I'm owed
x2 Unique Lambicorns
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zentropy » Sat Aug 06, 2022 4:27 am

mark!
Call me Zen! Image

ImageImageImage
Image-----

---------------------------------------------------------------------
ImageImageImage Image Image
Zentropy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Aug 06, 2022 1:58 pm

Mark!
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby angelicshadowdemon » Sat Aug 06, 2022 8:38 pm

mark!
Hello!
Image (It me.)
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
angelicshadowdemon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadyBro » Tue Aug 09, 2022 12:53 am

This Round Of Exploration Is Now Open!
“Hear that? The whistle is setting off! Looks like it’s time to set out everyone. Be careful, be courteous, and bring back as many lovely photos as you can.”

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Last Explore Date:[/b]
┏━━━━━━━━━┓ 
─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──

ImageImageImage
✰Toyhouse✰
✰Closed Species✰
✰Trotters✰

ImageImageImage

─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

ShadyBro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby acronymm » Tue Aug 09, 2022 12:58 am

Username: acronymm
Last Explore Date: n/a

about wrote:
hey there!
acro/lyn ▴ she/they
feel free to send me a message, im friendly!
████████████
████████████
━━━━━ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████

status wrote:
on
and off
doing oekaki things